Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Even for the extremely dialed-down version of whatever Brad Bell had planned before the shit down, all of it was rush. Many due to the fact that we've never gotten to see Finn interact with the rest of the cast in any meaningful context. Not that I think it would've been that much better if he could interacted w the rest of the character; knowing Bell, it just meant we'd gotten this horrid story three months sooner.

If we had seen Finn hanging out at Bikini Bar where he runs into Flo or his cousin Vinnie or volunteering at a shelter where he meets new girl Paris and shows her around or so that we realize Finn lives outside fluffing Steffy it'd have gone a long way to make me feel more for him. 

As it stands I do feel a little badly because in his mind Liam was the villain and Steffy's addiction and he wanted to be her white knight and he's now being enlightened that Steffy is an equal participant in the crazy.

• Love 5

Does Hope forget her and Liam cheating on Steffy in a dressing room after she had Kelly. This is why I cannot with victim Hope. She and her mother never remember their own transgressions. 

Edited by backhometome
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, backhometome said:

Does Hope forget her and Liam cheating on Steffy in a dressing room after she had Kelly. This is why I cannot with victim Hope. She and her mother never remember their own transgressions. 

Liam's marriage to Steffy was already OVER long before then. It was over before Hope came back to town. It was over the moment he learned that Steffy had cheated with his father, lied about having a paternity test, and she 'fessed up only after he busted her after finding the test she so casually left lying around in her purse.

ETA: Heck, I'd argue their marriage was over the second Steffy bedded down with $ Bill - Liam just didn't know it yet.

And Hope and Liam made out in the dressing room, they didn't actually have sex - unlike Steffy/Bill and Steffy/Liam.

Steamless had been separated for months before the dressing room incident ever happened, for weeks before Hope came back to town. Divorce papers had already been drawn up - again, before Hope came back to LA - they hadn't been filed yet, but the marriage was over and dead regardless.

Hope's marriage to Liam was very much intact and had been for several months so she is very much a victim of Liam and Steffy, the latter of whom clearly couldn't care less about other people's marriages, including her own, and cheated with her own father-in-law and cheated with Liam. 

Liam may have gone through the motions of being with Steffy after Kelly's birth but I will never forget this was immediately after Hope broke up with him and shoved him in Steffy's direction (not to mention Ridge browbeating him into doing "the right thing" and be with his fambly.) And he wanted to be there for Kelly. But I never bought that charade of a reconciliation and it's clear from Liam's actions within a week or so that he didn't buy it either. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

8 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

And they made out in the dressing room, they didn't actually have sex - unlike Steffy/Bill and Steffy/Liam.

Steamless had been separated for months before the dressing room incident ever happened, for weeks before Hope came back to town. Divorce papers had already been drawn up - again, before Hope came back to LA - they hadn't been filed yet, but the marriage was over and dead regardless.

Hope's marriage to Liam was very much intact and had been for several months so she is very much a victim of Liam and Steffy, the latter of whom clearly couldn't care less about other people's marriages, including her own, and cheated with her own father-in-law and cheated with Liam. 

Liam may have gone through the motions of being with Steffy after Kelly's birth but I will never forget this was immediately after Hope broke up with him and shoved him in Steffy's direction (not to mention Ridge browbeating him into doing "the right thing." And he wanted to be there for Kelly. But I never bought that charade of a reconciliation and it's clear from Liam's action within a week or so that he didn't buy it either. 

Yes to all of this! And all of this not withstanding there is all the times Steffy actively, manipulatively and maliciously came between Liam and Hope that people want to conveniently forget. Let's hold Steffy to the same standard, did she forget all of her plots and schemes against Hope when she walked in on Lope in the dressing room? Didn't she make out with Liam while he was engaged to Hope once? Why is she allowed to forget what a shit stirrer she is/was but the Logans can't? OH let's not forget how she had an affair with Bill when he was married to Katie the first time and was gleeful about it. Not to mention her being a disrespectful jackass to Hope and her family back when Katie was running the company and even a little bit before/after that.

So yeah if that's the standard we're rolling with then Steffy falls hard off her pedestal because by that logic she had no business getting pissed at Hope for anything since she drew first blood against Hope and made herself a problem a long time ago because her obnoxious ass can't take responsibly for her own actions/misdeeds just like her hypocritical, Logan hating mother. Everything is either Brooke or Hope's fault. It's amazing. 

And what is Hope supposed to do then? Stop and say "Well Liam it's ok you banged Steffy because there was that time we made out in a dressing room while you and Steffy were barely together because you divorced her because she banged your dad because you kissed Sally, funny how things come full circle Hahahaha!" Like she's screaming at Liam right now not Steffy so what does her past transgressions have to do with his lame ass anyway? It's about her feelings of the betrayal that just happened in this moment not anyone else's. 

• Love 10

Can I just say that I am surprised they are actually having Liam and Steffy confess to their significant others? Yes, we are still having a WTD storyline, but at least this time, it'll happen fairly early on in the process, with all key participants being "in the know".   (I think Steffy confesses to Finn in Tuesday's episode)

This is pretty refreshing, since we were all speculating the dirty secret would only come to light if/when a blood transfusion storyline occurred involving the kids (Kelly/Beth/Steffy Baby # 2). 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

I have a feeling they would never allow Hope to properly trash their darling Stuffy(not without giving the best lines/comebacks to Steffy anyway, because they're biased thanks to overwhelming Logan hater forums) so I will settle for Hope destroying Liam

To be honest, Steffy is a trifling ass skank to entertain this, but too often she's gotten piled on more than Liam ever faced, like at the first botched wedding. Liam didn't even have the balls to tell her Steffy didn't sign the annulment. Ridge had to do it, and Hope barely spared a glance at Liam before tearing off to rip Steffy a new one.

In this case, there was no manipulation, no sideways encouragement or other factors. It was Liam's ego and stupidity and lack of trust that he shouldn't need to questioned because *sweeping hand gesture* ALLLLLLLL of the 2010s. The worst I can accuse Hope of doing Liam dirty was marrying Wyatt on a whim--and if he's still acting like an enraged, entitled pig to a level not even Ridge touched, who can blame her much for it anymore? It isn't nearly enough to make up for constant humiliation, the sacrifice of her "values" (however rigid she was about it, no one should have to sleep with someone out of desperation to keep their attention) and everything else he's done.

When Hope inevitably ends off sleeping with Thomas, she will very much be entitled to her own "You owe me" moment like Bridget asked for from Nick. I wish it were with anyone else, but I'll take what I can get.

8 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

She has been down this road too many times with him, beginning with the night she found him in a car with Steffy, slobbering all over each other, Hope's engagement ring on Steffy's finger, and her "danger" signals are pinging.

This has all the energy of the time Nick slept with Katie and Bridget didn't even need a full episode to piece that together, or why Nick was only telling her about it 12 weeks after the fact. As often as she's been written as such the last year, Hope is not stupid--her sister is a doctor and her mother a chemist. Plus Helen Keller and Ray Charles could see this a mile away, because Liam is a tosser.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Hope's marriage to Liam was very much intact and had been for several months so she is very much a victim of Liam and Steffy, the latter of whom clearly couldn't care less about other people's marriages, including her own, and cheated with her own father-in-law and cheated with Liam

That part. She had him free and clear and even steamrolled her own non-Logan, full blooded Forrester cousin to get him back, only to go fuck Bill the minute Liam started thinking for himself. She is no innocent here, and never was.

• Love 7

Talk about Pinocchio, every time Stuffy lies her hair grows. In a couple of days she will look like Cousin It.  

Carter is so fantastic he probably can officiate at his own wedding.  

Reasons reasons reasons WTF. Liam you don’t even have a plausible explanation for doing the horizontal mambo with Stuffy other than you really wanted to.  Liam’s reasons are just making no sense and digging himself a deeper whole.  Does Liam even realize that Stuffy is as toxic to Hope as Lurch is as toxic to Liam.  I saw you kissing my nemesis so I decided to fuck your nemesis. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

If Finn knew even 1/100th of Steffy's background, he'd change his tune pretty quickly. When he was sitting there extolling Steffy's "virtues," I was ticking off:

1. Trying to steal Oliver from Hope

2. Trying to steal Liam from Hope

3. Having an affair with Bill while he was married to Katie

4. Gondola-gate

5. "Ho" for the future

6. Trying to seduce Owen while he was married to Jackie

7. Stealing Katie's engagement ring to blackmail Bill

8. Killing Aly

9. Nearly electrocuting Ivy

10. Emotional affair with Bill while married to Liam

11. Sleeping with Bill while married to Liam

That is just for starters ... I am sure I have left plenty out.  Cheating and possible fatherhood or not, Finn needs to walk out the door and just keep running without turning back.

• Useful 3
  • Love 14

While I hate Liam more because I fell for his changed man this past year, I have to laugh myself silly over how both times Liam slept with her since he learned about Stallion Night, he had to be intoxicated (with molly and alcohol, respectively) to do the deed. 

Steamless is such wuv, true wuv  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 1/11/2021 at 7:43 PM, CountryGirl said:

While I hate Liam more because I fell for his changed man this past year, I have to laugh myself silly over how both times Liam slept with her since he learned about Stallion Night, he had to be intoxicated (with molly and alcohol, respectively) to do the deed. 

Steamless is such wuv, true wuv  

Fucking THIS.

But then, Steffy has only ever "won" by rigging the system and using her privilege against others. Hope and Katie were dirty, evul Logan trash, sure, but what about Ivy? What about her own sister whose last act on God's green earth was tearing into Rick for trying to use her in his fight with Ridge? I've accepted I'm sitting at a table for one re: Aly--repugnant skank or no, I don't blame even Steffy for what any reasonable person could consider self defense. What I do blast her for is everything that came after that with the cover-up and lies. 

Back to Steamless, she pulled some dirty tricks on all the other unavailable men she's gone after and none of them have her the time of day. Owen didn't flinch. Oliver entertained it to protect Hope after the Posse boink but otherwise made it clear he wanted nothing. Even with Bill, it never got past a few make-outs (very few) and when push came to shove, he stayed for Katie, whose heart was just as weak when he left her for Brooke eventually.

But no, Liam she got by default because she caught him mid-fight with Hope or Hope was out of the country. In fact, after their fight over Ivy when Liam didn't come home, the very first call Steffy made was to Hope (in Kim Matula's last on-screen appearance) demanding she put him on the phone. In Paris. Pretty fucking telling if you ask me.

I'm no fan of Lope these days (was side eying Hopes friendship with that fuckstick Thomas well before this nonsense) but I will buy a reunion of Ridge and Bridget before I accept Steam as some destined love story.

....... okay, maybe not *that* far, but seriously Show, please stop taking dumps in waffle cones and telling us it's chocolate ice cream. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Hope has 100% been wronged and Liam and Steffy are assholes. But I also think Hope is too stupid to live. Liam the king waffler wasn't even the one who really chose the last time around - Steffy got fed up with his indecision and told Lope to get married. Didn't she even practically propose to Hope for Liam and stick the engagement ring on Hope's finger herself? How Hope could marry him in such circumstances was beyond me. What a surprise, the husband who didn't actually choose between them before marrying her is still hung up on the other woman and can't handle her being with another man and blows up his marriage as a result. This was inevitable from the day Lope got engaged at Steffy's behest.

But hey, as soon as Hope and Thomas get together Liam will come sniffing around for the same reason, even if he does end up having a second baby with Steffy, because once again Liam won't have chosen, Hope will have chosen by divorcing his ass. Liam won't be any better about Hope/Thomas than he was about Steffy/Finn. And I don't expect Hope to be any more resistant than Steffy was. She won't cheat but she will go back to Liam. None of these three are allowed to have any permanent character growth.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Black Knight said:

Hope has 100% been wronged and Liam and Steffy are assholes. But I also think Hope is too stupid to live. Liam the king waffler wasn't even the one who really chose the last time around - Steffy got fed up with his indecision and told Lope to get married. Didn't she even practically propose to Hope for Liam and stick the engagement ring on Hope's finger herself? How Hope could marry him in such circumstances was beyond me. What a surprise, the husband who didn't actually choose between them before marrying her is still hung up on the other woman and can't handle her being with another man and blows up his marriage as a result. This was inevitable from the day Lope got engaged at Steffy's behest.

But hey, as soon as Hope and Thomas get together Liam will come sniffing around for the same reason, even if he does end up having a second baby with Steffy, because once again Liam won't have chosen, Hope will have chosen by divorcing his ass. Liam won't be any better about Hope/Thomas than he was about Steffy/Finn. And I don't expect Hope to be any more resistant than Steffy was. She won't cheat but she will go back to Liam. None of these three are allowed to have any permanent character growth.

Hope and Lurch 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮
Liam on his worse waffle day is still better than Lurch on his best sociopath day.  

• Love 5
On 1/12/2021 at 7:43 AM, Black Knight said:

None of these three are allowed to have any permanent character growth.

Bingo.

I mean, Brooke's been on the show since I was in diapers and not even she's been able to move too far from her starting point with her Ridge worship, and she actually did start off with a personality. The new generation was fucked the minute Bell got fixated on forcing the rivalry onto them.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

My internet decided to take a little vacation just as I was about to post this yesterday so sorry for arriving late to the party:

Sigh, I just can't get behind Liam and Steffy confessing to Hope and Finn. If it's Finn's baby they're just creating needless damage. AFAIC they should have waited until they knew for sure.

Sure Finn, Steffy can see a family with you. It just might not be your family, per se. 😏

I don't know how Amanda isn't put off by Carter's neediness. Ugh. I think he's mainly trying to distract her from the Paris thing by now wanting a rushed wedding date.

Steffy: I'm not easy.
The World: Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah! You're a riot, Steffy!
Bill: Hey, all. What's everybody laughing about?

Oh, Zende. Guess you didn't learn your lesson with Nicole.

Loved that "I am all out of fcuks to give" look Hope gave Liam.

Steffy first telling Finn she and Liam kissed reminded me of the joke about the cat on the roof.

Does Hope know about Night of Molly? When she said Liam had slept with Steffy AGAIN, I wasn't sure if that's what she was talking about.

Brilliant performance from AN. Brava!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
51 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Does Hope know about Night of Molly? When she said Liam had slept with Steffy AGAIN, I wasn't sure if that's what she was talking about.

Hope knows about the Night of Molly but no one knows that it happened because of the Molly.  Thomas skated on that with no one the wiser and he ain't about to confess now!

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I assumed she mean "again" as in "running off to find comfort between her legs" as he's always done. Regardless of Thomas's aid in the summer of '19, they were legally divorced and mentally ill or not, Hope has no claim to drag him on that.

But for the rest of their sordid history? She knows what he is and what he does when he gets angry at Hope.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Can't believe I'm about to thank B&B for something...but color me surprised Hope *did* ask Liam why he chose to confess now!  I was going to post a blistering slag that this should be an obvious question for Hope to ask, and hey - she did!

So...when Liam tells Hope that he's confessing now because Steffy is preggo and they're not sure WTD, will she still choose to find a way to forgive and stay in their marriage?  It's one thing for Liam to have a one-time fling (Liam swears "never again"!) with his ex, but it's another story if he has to play daddy to yet another spawn of Hope's nemesis.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

So...when Liam tells Hope that he's confessing now because Steffy is preggo and they're not sure WTD, will she still choose to find a way to forgive and stay in their marriage? 

My money is she'll say the survival of their marriage will depend on if Liam is the father.  If he is, she'll let him go/kick him to the curb. If he isn't then she'll stay with him but she'll actually still be rightfully mad and distant and waffling on true commitment - enter a torrid affair with Thomas so that everyone in this quad can be dirty with the scent of infidelity. 

Hope shouldn't even need to ask him why he's telling her at this point. After the nasty way he confronted her about her 'affair' and now with his affair admission and the decadeslong crapshow he's put her through, Beth or no Beth, Hope should be done with Liam.  I've been a Liam-apologist a lot over the years but this is one time where I'm firmly on her side to throw his crap out and torch his eco friendly car so that all his vegan crap burns.  She needs to move on, keep him on her frosty side, and enjoy raising Beth and Douglas alone until a better man comes along. 

If she wants to sow some nasty psycho oats by getting her rocks off with Thomas, go ahead. But let him know it's only physical and he ain't putting a ring on it because he's still in the doghouse for lying to her about Beth.  Let Hope be the fierce, ice bitch that Steffy accuses her of and Hope give everyone a bit of frostbite.

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

If she wants to sow some nasty psycho oats by getting her rocks off with Thomas, go ahead. But let him know it's only physical and he ain't putting a ring on it because he's still in the doghouse for lying to her about Beth.  Let Hope be the fierce, ice bitch that Steffy accuses her of and Hope give everyone a bit of frostbite.

I agree, Hope needs to move on but I'm not sure a revenge fuck with Thomas would be a good idea.  I could see him reverting back to being batshit crazy Thomas, and I also don't see how she could forget the vile things he's done.

Just move on, Hope.

• Love 8

Steffy. You weren't thinking when you slept with Liam? Not thinking is when you leave home without your cell phone or you accidentally lock your keys in the car. Engaging in sexual intercourse with your married ex is not an "oops, did I do that?" activity. FOH.

Donna! She escaped babysitting duty? Who's watching Beth and Douglas? Anyhoo, I didn't realize Donna knew Paris. She acted like they were old besties.

The wardrobe people must've gotten a good deal on hats recently. Hope wore one last week and today Paris was wearing one.

TMW Finn realized what that poster of Steffy and Liam means. Steffy is never letting go of Liam and that photo is her way of keeping the dream alive while he's momentarily occupied with another woman. She's just used Kelly as an excuse and I think one day Kelly will have a problem with it.

"You love Steffy too." Ugh, that b.s. again. It's how Liam always gets a pass. Oh noes, he loves both women! I bet in a matter of life and death he'd make choice if he had to. Hope and Steffy have just kept letting him not have to.

Paris, you are so full of it. You used Zende, knowing he's attracted to you and has probably more juice with Ridge than Carter does. Not here for your innocent act. You've been running this play for weeks.

Aaannd there's Paris rubbing Zoe's face it about kissing Zende. Maybe Zoe should've been straight with Zende instead of trying to have him as her back pocket option while she locked down Carter. Whoo, these Buckingham sisters. Duplicitous to the core.

Hope is forgiving that fool? FFS. But wait, there's that one other thing she doesn't yet know. Here comes the fireworks!

not sure a revenge fuck with Thomas would be a good idea. 

It wouldn't be a good idea but it would definitely help Liam understand how Hope felt, in the most painful way possible. Apparently he's forgotten what it was like when he found out Steffy had slept with Bill. But no, Hope is not the kind of woman who would use her body for revenge. What she might do though is let Thomas convince her that he's changed, he's oh so sorry about the Beth thing, and he can be a better man for her than Liam ever was. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Paris, you are so full of it. You used Zende, knowing he's attracted to you and has probably more juice with Ridge than Carter does. Not here for your innocent act. You've been running this play for weeks.

Aaannd there's Paris rubbing Zoe's face it about kissing Zende. Maybe Zoe should've been straight with Zende instead of trying to have him as her back pocket option while she locked down Carter. Whoo, these Buckingham sisters. Duplicitous to the core.

I've always thought Paris was a stealth low key bitch playing Miss Innocent.   We'll see. 

14 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It wouldn't be a good idea but it would definitely help Liam understand how Hope felt, in the most painful way possible. Apparently he's forgotten what it was like when he found out Steffy had slept with Bill. But no, Hope is not the kind of woman who would use her body for revenge. What she might do though is let Thomas convince her that he's changed, he's oh so sorry about the Beth thing, and he can be a better man for her than Liam ever was. 

Yes, it would crush Liam if she revenged fucked Thomas, but I think it would end up hurting her much, much more.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Yes, it would crush Liam if she revenged fucked Thomas, but I think it would end up hurting her much, much more.

After everything that Thomas has done, the last thing I want him is to win the woman that he victimized.

Last time that happened, Caroline stooped to his own level and faked dying to get him. Then she dies, leaving little Douglas with only Thomas to be used as a weapon to go after his next conquest.

• Love 6

Yes, Stuffy blame it on Liam. Liam was the one who was having the meltdown, you were the one complicit with Liam’s melt down.  Stuffy’s lies not only makes her hair grow, she’s now developing a unibrow. 

Liam, finish the confession because you are just going to have to beg for forgiveness once again.  Hope was on the way to forgiveness, but as I said, Stuffy’s pregnancy just put the nail in your coffin because now she has to forgive you twice.  All Liam had to say that he slept with Stuffy she’s pregnant but it’s Finn’s baby. 

Hope puts Liam on blast and she’s 110% correct. A waffle by any other name is still a waffle. 

Zoey, just STFU.  Paris owes you nothing and your not her lord and master. You chose Carter and now you don’t want to live with that choice. Yes, Paris kissed Zende and she and Zende enjoyed it. Upon finding that out, her eyes popped out of her head and smoke came out of her ears. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Liam, finish the confession because you are just going to have to beg for forgiveness once again.  Hope was on the way to forgiveness, but as I said, Stuffy’s pregnancy just put the nail in your coffin because now she has to forgive you twice.  All Liam had to say that he slept with Stuffy she’s pregnant but it’s Finn’s baby. 

Re: the bolded, I wouldn’t be too sure about that. When Liam tells Hope he had sex with Steffy, who’s now pregnant, I would strongly side eye any claims the baby is 110% Finn’s baby. Anyone with even a smidge of sense would question the paternity, given the closeness of the two events (sex & pregnancy reveal). 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Zoey, just STFU.  Paris owes you nothing and your not her lord and master. You chose Carter and now you don’t want to live with that choice. Yes, Paris kissed Zende and she and Zende enjoyed it. Upon finding that out, her eyes popped out of her head and smoke came out of her ears. 

Oh, hell yes! Zoey acts as if she has some authority over Paris. Bitch, please. Zende and Paris make a cute couple, IMO. Suck it, Zoey. 
I still remember how Liam talked to Hope as if she were a dog when he thought she had merely kissed Thomas. I hope she puts him on phaser kill setting when she hears about the pregnancy.

• Love 12

I have never been a fan of Stuffy but she has been really disturbing throughout this current story arc especially in the last few days ....When she and Finn were talking today she was sitting there with a silly look on her face and she wasn’t answering him just giving him little short answers..

The actress has no gravitas or sex appeal or joie de vivre and along with that mop on her head, I find her so unappealing in more ways than one and let’s not forget the sweatshirt and sweatpants she has been wearing even though we know she’s pregnant so they don’t have to hide her pregnancy.

It’s a shame that she never took down that stupid picture and she should have put it in Kelly’s bedroom right from the beginning when she started dating Finn but she never did that and when he was mentioning it today, she should have taken it down right then and there...

And when are you going to tell him that you’re pregnant ?

Finn, run as fast as you can !

• Love 11

I am glad that Hope is focusing on Liam doubting her, because that was the real betrayal. I also like how she focused on his speed on running to Steffy, before he even talked to her. There is simply no other conclusion to be drawn except he saw what he thought he saw as his opening to jump start his romance with Steffy and end her relationship with Finn. And if I were Hope, I would seriously side eye Liam's timing. He is only telling her now because Steffy is pregnant. Yeah, he talked about it before, but that was just his way of assuaging his own guilt. Laying voice and lip service to how wrong he was allowed him to feel better about his betrayal. I think the pregnancy will be the tipping point, regardless of WTD. The very fact that Liam had to come to her with this ish and fuck up what they have worked so hard to build should be the final blow. 

For the first time I am feeling Finn a bit. His dialog makes sense, and I find it wholly believable. I loved how he pegged Liam for putting Steffy in the middle of his marital problems. Of course Steffy was on board, but still, a very valid point. I also like how he said they were not engaged or married, so he really didn't have pissing rights. I don't get the feeling that Finn is a guy who will play the game. He seems to be a one and out kind of person. I think he will press Steffy to be very clear on who/what she wants before he will get comfortable with her again. You could clearly see he was stung, but I loved how he was calmly processing the situation, and was actually coming to all the right conclusions. I now want him to walk away from Steffy and go in search of Hope. Finn seems like he wants to be in it for the long haul, and not until Liam needs to fuck his woman, who clearly has no boundaries or control where Liam is concerned. I don't think he will be on board with the childish game playing that goes on with Steam. He seems much more Hope's style, and it would keep her from caving to Thomas's rhetoric. 

So I think Paris and Zende are just the bee's knees. They are both so darn cute. They feel like a breath of fresh air after being bludgeoned for months with Thomas/Hope, Bridge, and now Liam and Steffy. I wish they had shown us Paris excepting the job. Zoey can just step right the hell off. It's bad enough that she wants to keep her sister down out of some lifelong jealousy thing, but it is compounded by a thousand, that it also has so much to do with Zende. Girlfriend needs to buy a vowel. When she met Zende she was not engaged to Carter. If she felt this immense attraction to him, then she should have put the brakes on her relationship with Carter by being honest with the man. I hate women who pull this crap. Why did she except Carter's proposal? Particularly when she was attracted to someone else? Zoey is just a horrible person on all fronts; backstabbing her sister this way, and while Carter isn't my favorite character, he certainly doesn't deserve this. Zoey really isn't that secretive with Paris about her motives, given how she was pounding Paris about Zende; I would love Carter to overhear how offended his fiance is about Zende stepping in and encouraging Paris to take the job and stay in LA. He probably wouldn't be able to connect the dots just yet, but the seeds of knowledge would sure get planted. 

• Love 11

I am glad that Hope is focusing on Liam doubting her, because that was the real betrayal. I also like how she focused on his speed on running to Steffy, before he even talked to her. There is simply no other conclusion to be drawn except he saw what he thought he saw as his opening to jump start his romance with Steffy and end her relationship with Finn. And if I were Hope, I would seriously side eye Liam's timing. He is only telling her now because Steffy is pregnant. Yeah, he talked about it before, but that was just his way of assuaging his own guilt. Laying voice and lip service to how wrong he was allowed him to feel better about his betrayal. I think the pregnancy will be the tipping point, regardless of WTD. The very fact that Liam had to come to her with this ish and fuck up what they have worked so hard to build should be the final blow. 

Yes, I am glad Hope thought to question the timing of his confession. But of course Liam can say, "I wanted to tell you weeks ago but Steffy wouldn't let me!" Now it might have been better if he had done it anyway, before Steffy realized she was pregnant. All of this hitting Hope at once will likely kill any chances of her forgiving him in the foreseeable future if ever.

I'm not down with the idea of Hope making her reconciliation with Liam contingent upon the paternity of Steffy's baby. I think that would pretty much incentivize Liam or Steffy or Finn or Thomas to alter the DNA test results.

I now want him to walk away from Steffy and go in search of Hope.

Doing that would keep him in the mess between Hope, Liam, and Steffy because they will continue to have to co-parent no matter where Liam ends up. Thomas will likely be a factor too because of Douglas. IMO Finn should be rid of all of them if he wants to live a peaceful life. But I guess for the purposes of the show, if the character is staying around he has to be with somebody. The pickings of single women are slim, Katie? Donna? Finn doesn't seem like the type to want to be some cougar's plaything.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Oh, hell yes! Zoey acts as if she has some authority over Paris. Bitch, please. Zende and Paris make a cute couple, IMO. Suck it, Zoey. 
I still remember how Liam talked to Hope as if she were a dog when he thought she had merely kissed Thomas. I hope she puts him on phaser kill setting when she hears about the pregnancy.

Co-signing ALLLLLL of this.

First, it's a free fucking country, Zoey, so your little sister can live wherever she damn well likes. Andplusalso, you don't own FC, no matter that you're engaged to the COO (you did know Carter is the COO, right?) so if Paris wants to work there, guess what? She can! So fuck off you jealous trifling heifer. When it comes to the Buckingham sisters, I am Team Paris (aka the one who wasn't an accessory after the fact to human trafficking or a party to gaslighting her employer, Hope, or the psycho who stalked Xander all the way to LA - oh, the irony).

As for Hope and Liam, I hope she tosses his ass in a dumpster. One where the trash in it has already been set on fire. For him to do her so dirty over a kiss he thought he saw? Beyond disgusting.

And when I'm thinking about how he went on and on and ONNNNN about how he thought he saw her kissing Thomas and how it "devastated" him. It was like, what are you going for here, moron? You're trying to excuse away your fucking Steffy by blaming Hope for something she didn't even DO???

tenor.gif

• Love 16
18 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I assumed she mean "again" as in "running off to find comfort between her legs" as he's always done. Regardless of Thomas's aid in the summer of '19, they were legally divorced and mentally ill or not, Hope has no claim to drag him on that.

But for the rest of their sordid history? She knows what he is and what he does when he gets angry at Hope.

That's what I thought too. This isn't the first time he's ran to or cheated on her with Steffy after a misunderstanding. Which is why I cringe at all the "It will never happen again" shit like yeah right! It will always happen again. Does Brad Bell think all of us watching are rookies/newbies or some shit? WTF

18 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

After the nasty way he confronted her about her 'affair' and now with his affair admission and the decadeslong crapshow he's put her through, Beth or no Beth, Hope should be done with Liam. 

17 hours ago, Crashcourse said:
18 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I agree, Hope needs to move on but I'm not sure a revenge fuck with Thomas would be a good idea.  I could see him reverting back to being batshit crazy Thomas, and I also don't see how she could forget the vile things he's done.

Just move on, Hope.

I like both of your points here you guys make a solid case either way! But I have to agree with crashcourse. I still think that if Hope got involved with Thomas knowing he prolonged her separation from Beth, even if it was just for easy D, Liam the lameass would file for full custody and would probably win. I hate to say it but he would be right to win, Hope can be a horrible judge of character, something he should know first hand by now. I do want her to become a frosty bitch though, if the writers were competent the right guy would come along and mellow her out but no so much that she goes back to being too nice like she is now. Also 

15 hours ago, nilyank said:

After everything that Thomas has done, the last thing I want him is to win the woman that he victimized.

Last time that happened, Caroline stooped to his own level and faked dying to get him. Then she dies, leaving little Douglas with only Thomas to be used as a weapon to go after his next conquest.

^^^^^^ You hit the nail on the head. I still hate the fact that Caroline ended up with him and is now dead, it feels so wrong to me. 

So the writers really feel flat with Hope's anger after Friday and why the fuck is she even considering forgiveness? She just found out! Even if forgiveness is on the table she doesn't have to tell that right away. Let him suffer a while geez. Hope shouldn't hinge her ability to move on, on whether or not Steffy's baby is Liam's because that just paves the way for someone to tamper with the DNA results. She needs to be willing to throw Liam to the wolves either way. I think if Hope has a revenge affair down the line it should be a way of clarity or epiphany that she can't forgive Liam after all and divorces him without him ever knowing about said affair. Because if he found out I predict he would act like a victim of "payback" (like payback is always a bad thing, don't start none won't be none lol) and he would treat Hope's affair with much more scrutiny and harsh judgment that he or she treated his own. We already know, with how much of a dick he was to her over a kiss (that didn't happen) over a roll in the hay that did happen. Hope is right to call him out for doubting her but she's still missing the bigger picture here and that is Steffy and Liam's knee-jerk reactions is always going to be a problem and she needs to cut our losses once and for all. Her trying to be the "good", understanding girl with the big heart is going to keep her losing. 

Speaking of good girls, Paris is gaining my interest. Poor thing is probably clueless about her sister wanting Zende in her back pocket, I don't know if Paris is good news or not but Zoey is annoying news I do know that. Carter is certainly going to have his hands full with that one. I like that Zende is pursuing Paris no one should settle for being Plan B in my opinion. Zoey and Paris need better clothes though like asap but if the writing is good enough for them then I can attempt to overlook the habitual fashion disasters lol  

• Love 5

I laughed today when Paris was blasting Zoe for constantly emphasizing that Carter is the COO! I swear the writers have been reading our comments about this. She’s just impressed with his title and his salary but is insanely jealous of Zende wanting to be with Paris. TDB, Zoe. And please CHANGE your clothes!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

What is going on with Steffy's hair? It seems to get bigger by the day. 😏

Zoe, Zoe, Zoe. You went at this Paris thing all wrong. She's got you boxed in because you got overconfident with your 3-D chess game. Reese must be cringing, wherever he is.

I dunno about Paris accusing Zoe of being a social climber. Paris might be even less self-aware than Zoe on that score. I doubt Paris would've gotten taken in by Thomas though.

Are we to believe the only contraception Steffy uses are condoms? That's why she got pregnant? Oh come on. She's not particularly religious and seemed all about being an Independent Career Woman. One would think she'd have her sexual activity as risk-free as possible. Hope, you better get tested if Liam admits he went bareback with her. 😼

Finn is a cipher to me. I don't get how he can just accept this tidal wave of mess with Steffy and Liam. He may be too good for her if he's really as sincere as he's acting.

Hate to blame the victim but Hope you knew Liam was a dog back when you married him the first time. It might be time to let go of the fantasy that your love can fix him.

• Love 7

Ok! Paris earned major points with me today! "How can you rebound from Zander to Thomas to Carter without blinking?" GO OFF!!! Glad she stayed firm and sent back all the BS Zoey thought she was giving her. She's gonna have to be sneakier than that is she really wants Paris gone. 

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Are we to believe the only contraception Steffy uses are condoms? That's why she got pregnant? Oh come on. She's not particularly religious and seemed all about being an Independent Career Woman. One would think she'd have her sexual activity as risk-free as possible. Hope, you better get tested if Liam admits he went bareback with her. 😼

Finn is a cipher to me. I don't get how he can just accept this tidal wave of mess with Steffy and Liam. He may be too good for her if he's really as sincere as he's acting.

Hate to blame the victim but Hope you knew Liam was a dog back when you married him the first time. It might be time to let go of the fantasy that your love can fix him.

Yeah I know women who use birth control just for the sake of curbing their really painful periods, they don't even have sex or not a lot of it the writers are soooooo lazy with this this kind of crap tbh. Lmao what's a good nickname for a waffle with an STD? 😂 On the flipside, Hope should be tired of fucking behind Steffy by now right? It's been 10 years girl. Past time to stop. Like is she even willing to be in a sexless marriage because that's a route she could take if she gonna stay with Liam for the kids anyway....

Any man except Liam the lame ass, Billy Buttbiscut Abbott, and maybe Adam Newman is too good for Steffy let's just keep it 100 XD 

You put it into words about Hope! She should know better about Liam by now I almost feel like it's OOC that she doesn't she sounds like her early 2010's self again ugh.....

• Love 6

Zoey you sound like a poor man’s Brooke. “Your going against my wishes”.  That’s high and mighty of you.  If Zoey was a better actress I wouldn’t be distracted by the hair in her face.  Paris grew a backbone and stood up to Zoey. Paris said unequivocally she’s taking the job. Good for her 👏

The tail of two reactions. As I thought, Finn would be a heck of a lot more forgiving than Hope even with the pregnancy news. But that’s the way it should be. Hope is married to Liam and Finn is just in a relationship.  If I was Finn, I would have been more upset if I put a ring on it.  Don’t get me wrong, cheating is still cheating. 

• Love 7

@Joimiaroxeu I think Steffy’s wig is a sentient alien life form that is growing bigger and stronger by the day. Must thrive on the steady diet of scenery chewing.

Seriously though, does JMW think that bulky mess on her head looks good? 😬

Edited by LittleIggy
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Just an "OH" kind of day yesterday.

OH Hope! Annika slayed it, and absolutely broke my heart, but as other's have said, she should have known Liam couldn't, and wouldn't, be able to stay away from Steffy. His jealousy over Finn should have been a very large clue. More than that though, should be watching her mom's lifelong quest for her destiny. I don't want to see Hope become a sacrificial lamb for the sake of the children. Let her see her philandering husband for what he is; a cheap frozen waffle, that will always be up Steffy's ass. I don't think it should matter one iota to Hope who the daddy is. The very fact that it could be Liam's should seal his fate. If they allow Hope to forgive him, or start some kind of martyred life with him "for the children", it will make her more a fake patron saint than Taylor ever was. Let this girl get some backbone and let her head tell her what her heart won't. Stop the bleeding while you still can Hope, and let Liam do whatever Liam will do. 

OH Liam! Just look how quickly you assured Hope the baby might be Finn's. But somehow, I believe that is not what you are hoping for. A baby would seal Finn to Steffy, just like Kelly seals her to you. They would have a permanent bond regardless if they are together as couple. And that is your territory and your territory alone. And Kelly would have a sister with an "outsider". No, I don't see Liam riding on that train at all. Something else that is bugging me with Liam is how he was going on about how much he regrets that night, and if he could take it back he would. Except, that is not the dialogue you shared with Steffy the next day. What I remember hearing was how wonderful the experience was, how beautiful it was. How you don't regret it, and would never take it back, and how much you love Steffy. But I guess you don't feel compelled to share that information with Hope. 

OH Finn! Just when he was making sense, he takes a detour down the Steffy Admiration Highway. UGH! Just stop it. How can you ever trust this girl again? She has repeatedly professed her love for you. She has repeatedly talked about wanting a future with you; having a family with you. But just look! The first time Liam "needed her" she was there for the taking. How do you plan on stopping that in the future? Liam will always be in Steffy's life because of Kelly; do you plan on monitoring all his visits with his daughter? And Liam can always see Steffy at Forrester, or any number of places. And what kind of life would it be for you having to constantly monitor your girl and her ex-husband? Steffy is no prize Finn. She offers little except some good lips for tube steaking and a healthy bank account. Someone needs to sit you down and give you some Steffy education. I cringe as I listen to you extolling all her virtues. I fear for you buddy, because you don't have a clue what you are getting into here. 

OH Zoey! You are such a bitch! Did you actually tell your sister that she "defied your wishes". What the actual fuck? And not only are you a bitch, you are a stupid bitch. Your lame ass excuses for not wanting Paris in LA always lead back to Zende, and I think Paris is starting to get the picture. And I see you don't like the shade being cast on you, but you can kill your little sister with all kind of verbal assault and accusation. Here is the thing Zoey; Paris was offered the spot at FC's with a clean slate. She didn't bring a duffle bag of garbage with her. She isn't responsible for causing her employer a year's worth of pain. She didn't jump into the arms of the heir to the throne when he played her. I think the fact the Paris is making it without subterfuge and law breaking is eating away at you too. Go take a long walk off a short pier. 

OH Paris! Giiiiiiirl! Get your game on! In my opinion you were far to kind to Zoey. Your sister has been such a rotten worm to you; trying to make you feel inferior. But you get extra marks for highlighting her.......um........"activities" since coming to LA. It really should not have come to that, because sister's should have each other's backs. But we are talking about Zoey here, so I guess push has just come to shove. At the end of the day though, you don't owe Zoey a damn thing; certainly not an explanation about why you excepted a golden opportunity, and even less about why you are interested in Zende. I think what has her more up in arms than anything else, is how Zende has been the pursuer. He asked you to the Forrester Christmas Nightmare, and he chased you down and begged you not to leave and to except the job. He has done all the heavy lifting, and I think it has pissed Zoey off no end because she thought he was all about her. Well, maybe he was, but she excepted Carter's proposal, and I don't think Zende is the kind of guy who would tread on his friend's territory. So, you got no one to blame but yourself. Go Paris!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

don't think Zende is the kind of guy who would tread on his friend's territory

Early on he did send a text to Zoe asking her not to proceed any further with Carter until Zende spoke to her. If it hadn't gotten lost in the ether the quad situation might be very different right now. I think if Zoe gave him a clear opening he'd still take it. IMO Paris is his consolation prize, if that much.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Early on he did send a text to Zoe asking her not to proceed any further with Carter until Zende spoke to her. If it hadn't gotten lost in the ether the quad situation might be very different right now. I think if Zoe gave him a clear opening he'd still take it. IMO Paris is his consolation prize, if that much.

And that's my problem with Zende.  The writers are making it look like he's giving off mixed signals.  

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Personally, it's been nearly ten years since their first attempt and I'm baffled that Liam's bullshit about the annulment wasn't the end of it.

• Love 3

So it was Steffys turn to wear a hat. Looks like she is off to Paris. Maybe its a hint of her RL pregnancy leave.

I am so tired of people praising Hope for saving Thomas life. They act like she preformed brain surgery on him. Not just calling 911. Which anyone would have done in her place. 

Can’t decide if I like Hopes dress or not.

I dont know why these women get involved with waffle head Liam. How am I supposed to feel bad for them when they willingly marry a chronic cheater.

• Love 4

I like Finn and I understand him confronting Liam; however, he seems to have forgotten that it takes two.  He needs to come to terms with the fact that Steffy was just at fault as Liam.  He's acknowledged that he's not married to Steffy, and that picture of her and Liam is still meaningful to her, so I think the best thing for Finn to do is 1) stop confronting Liam; 2) wait for the results of the paternity test (where's Maury Povich when you need him?);, and 3) decide if he wants to continue the relationship with Steffy, whether or not he's the father of her child.

Also, if somebody put a gun to my head and told me I had to choose between Paris and Zoey, I would be team on Zoey.  In addition to Paris' wormy hair and atrocious wardrobe, I'm just not feeling her Goody Two Shoes image.   She's a blank, pretty young woman but that's all I've got.  At least Zoey has the makings of being a good bitch if the writers give her better scripts.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2