Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Bill mentioned knowing Summer's parents. It's funny, Summer's mommy Phyllis is one of the few GC women who didn't get any of the hotness that was Brad Carlton. (Brad was the character DD played on Y&R.) Kyle's mommy and both of his aunts did, and Summer's grandmother and aunt did as well. Summer's boss Lauren too. Brad cut quite a wide swath through the lusty ladies of that town.

Finn's first name is John. Does anyone ever call him that? Liam really put something extra on his pronunciation of it, lol. Trying to act all tough.

So, no-job-having Flo is still lurking in the SP hallways. Ugh. At least she was fully clothed today.

Sure you love living in the cabin, Liam. No mortgage and Brooke probably doesn't charge you guys rent either. Oh well, perhaps you can go live with your daddy in his big mansion if the paternity test doesn't go Finn's way.

Liam, if you love Hope so much, why a few weeks ago were you telling Steffy you'd always love her? 'Member dat? FOH.

Go on and get you some, Summer.

Heh, she wishes. Two strokes in, Bill would snap her crispy a$$ like a twig. Kyle = Chevy Nova, Bill = Lamborghini Countach. Horsepower, baby. 😍

Steffy needs to go on Lauren Lake's Paternity Court. (YouTube link) It would be a riot. They spend like the first 25 minutes having people argue about who could or could not be the baby daddy. The mama either gets called all kinds of heaux or they rag on the potential deadbeat dad(s) for trying to get out of paying child support. Then right before the episode ends the judge reads the paternity test results, rendering at least half of the previous arguments moot. It's hilariously trashy. My favorite episode was when a cheating woman had this huge mockup of a calendar with her menstrual cycle days shaded in one color, the days she slept with two guys in another, and her estimated conception date highlighted. She was trying to make a case why one particular guy was probably the dad and this statement was made by the judge, "So what you're saying is, the time of deception was within the window of conception." I think the show must've gotten the Emmy just for that moment.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I think Bill would send her on her way instead Bill's a smart and tough guy but I doubt he even wants Phyllis, Nick, and Victor on his shit for doin Summer lol but it would make for good soap drama! Way better than that shithole plotline of her and Nostrils. Yuck!!! I still have nightmares about that 🤢🤢🤢

I haven't watched Y&R in a while but unpopular opinion that if Sally was kicking up dirt first and digging up Summer's business then of course she would do the same, it's self-preservation. Who is worse is up to the individual, I don't like Summer much myself, depending on the day, but I won't knock her for protecting herself from Sally if Sally came at her sideways first. But I do hate that Felony Flo has to be the one to spill the tea, Wyatt should've bossed up and just came clean not that he's much better but still....

On 1/17/2021 at 6:56 PM, Anna Yolei said:

they had no problem with throwing Nick's character under the bus overboard when Bell wanted to reunite Bridge yet again. I don't doubt they'd do it to the daytime equivalent to the Rey Nobody from Jakku that is John Finnegan. And honestly, destroying a character like this is just lazy ass writing.

🤣🤣🤣This line is perfect!!! Yep I think you guys are right that John is gonna go crazy for Steffy's cooch which I'm starting to suspect it's a way even the score since Logan haters had to put up with Thomass being obsessed with Hope, TPTB figure it must be Steffy's turn. Great. 😒

FFS. I'm tired of Liam's red crying face and cheesy overdone lines about how much he loves Hope. Is she really buying this shit? Why is he the only one talking and Hope has to just sit there? She shouldn't be letting Liam get a word in edgewise right now. Hope you should want Liam to suffer, a lot. It would prove that you care about your mental health enough. Brad Bell when you only give Hope a spine when it comes to Steffy you kind of enable the hate that some fans have for her and it is low-key sexist. The message I get from this is "Women are cowards that can only have smoke for other women who hurt them and not other men who do the same things and hurt them as well." the writers need to do better than this.

Hope needs to be willing to divorce Liam on principle that he's willing to doubt her this much and that his doubt caused him to run to the one place he should've never have gone. I don't think Hope is being honest with herself all this repression is going to come out sometime and staying for the children will backfire because they will know that she regrets not leaving, Douglas and Beth will pick up on her resentment towards Liam(assuming she's sensible enough to have any) . 

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Heh, she wishes. Two strokes in, Bill would snap her crispy a$$ like a twig. Kyle = Chevy Nova, Bill = Lamborghini Countach. Horsepower, baby. 😍

Well, she might get broke down, but she'd be happy. 😋

• LOL 11
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Then right before the episode ends the judge reads the paternity test results, rendering at least half of the previous arguments moot. It's hilariously trashy.

Can you imagine this B&B style? The results are read and Steffy with her tower of hair faints from the drama with Finn trying to wake her up. Hope would just grab her purse and bounce with Liam just standing there gaping as he processes the news.😂

Given the choice between Steffy or Summer, Steffy all the way and that’s saying something. I really wish they had given Still a real chance with Kelly turning out to be his, Bill wooing her to give them a shot two of them telling Katie and Ridge to kick rocks. The price for Bill would be losing Liam which he thinks he can live with but slowly realizes that he can’t and we see him trying to make inroads and heal the wounds caused by affair and Kelly being his. Liam would become a colder angrier person who has to work through his anger which would take years and leave him single for a bit as he flails - initially determined to take Bill down and maybe even Forrester to get back at Steffy and he teams up with Katie and Sally to bring back Spectra to take on Forrester. Hope could still come back but Liam recognizes his damage and keeps her at arm’s length. 

All this is to say, I wish we had anything else going on other than the current Steam/Sinn/Lope/Thope crap.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

The show surprised me today--I was sure when Hope showed up at the mansion looking for her mom, she would find Thomas and wind up spilling her guts and he'd comfort her, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was Liam who appeared.  I also applaud his saying that he wanted Hope to forgive him for something he couldn't forgive her for--that was some rare insight.  There may be hope for him yet 🙂

Steffy is insanely obnoxious and I kind of want the baby to be Liam's, if only because it will screw up her oh do happy existence with Finn.

I enjoy Wyatt, I think the actor is quite good and he deserves better then having to interact with Flo constantly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

What kind of woman gets herself into situations like this? I can think of a word your mother used to call mine, but I'm not stooping that low." I love Hope here. 

That's the thing I've really enjoyed about current Hope. Too often in the past, she came across as just as petty, bratty and vindictive as Steffy, most notably when she went running her nose in it after Bill left Steffy. At that time, Hope had the guy, had Ridge's ear in the company and was the HBOC so to speak.

But now? She at least tries not to jump into the gutter because she knows she's right and doesn't have to lean in on faux morality and shielding the way Taylor did.

9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

But, I would hate to see Bill saddled with Steffy for life.  He deserves far better, even if that winds up to be Katie

While I agree w the sentiment, Katie deserves far better than Bill. She's never had his undivided attention for longer than a few months. Even with Brooke, it wasn't long before he wanted an enabler to his shit behavior.

Girlfriend just needs a man that's all about her.

• Love 9

Not only an appearance by Bill but a shirtless Bill 😳.  Now Summer knows what a real man looks like. 

So today, JCV is buying advertising and not looking for just a media spread.  Summer is about as subtle as a Elephant at a Donkey convention.

Is Flo going to spill the beans on Sally to someone she doesn’t even know. Or is Wyatt going to return and shut Flo up?  For me, it’s very disconcerting to watch that entitled spoil brat, Summer, win.  

• Love 7

Finn is certainly taking a proprietary hand where Steffy is concerned, but she seems on board with it. Guess it comforts her, or makes her feel more secure knowing she has a fall back guy. I wonder if Finn will stay on board if the baby turns out to be Liam's? He already has an issue with Liam's Kelly time; I can't imagine how he would handle Kelly and a brand new infant. The thing I am finding a bit odd, is that Finn chose to go to Hope about Thomas that night instead of Ridge or Steffy, but he hasn't bothered to check in on her since the betrayers confessed. Maybe he is a bit afraid that Hope may now be in the frame of mind to open up about Steffy's history? He sure is an odd duck. 

I wish Hope would not even entertain Liam's pleas. History says that you can wear down her defenses this way, and I don't think I am on board for them to start playing happy family again. 

OMG Bill. Is there anything else to say?

So Summer is Phyllis's daughter? And I guess her dad is Nick? I tuned out of Y&R when crazy Gloria married John Abbott, so it has been a very long time since I have watched. It is kind of sad really, because I started watching Y&R because of Peggy Brooks, who was a fellow Ginger, and to a young teen was the absolute bee's knees. That show was positively amazing, and I understand it has turned into one big pile of crap. Sorta like our Show here. 

Fuck off Wyatt. You and Sally had a really good thing going until Flo showed up. And you chose to forgive that useless POS after she devastated your brother and his wife and three extended families. Not only did she hurt people, she broke the law by excepting money for a child's life, then was base enough to lie about it for a year. And what did Sally do? She lied about an illness out of desperation. I hate you. You are such a spineless bitch. 

And then that skank ass heifer Flo waltzes in; I mean, I could see the reeking vapors emanating off of her. There really are no words. Sally left town so this worthless heaux could have the guy, and she still wants to work the knife in Sally's back when the woman isn't even here to defend herself. 

Flo and Wyatt bring the most evil, heinous, darkest thoughts and wishes to my mind. Things I can't bring myself to put in print, because they are that horrible. There is no tragedy or pain good enough for those two. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Girlfriend just needs a man that's all about her.

Yeah, and one that doesn't give her a friggin' ribbon to put on her finger instead of an engagement ring. I am holding onto that grudge because Ridge is a cheap m.f.-er. 😒

Scott Clifton's eyes seem more squinty--is that due to steroids?

Gosh, I hope not unless it's prescribed for a medical condition. I've noticed him looking a bit more buff lately but I figured he was just putting in the work at the gym. The guys on B&B must feel some kind of pressure when their castmates have bodies like MA and LSV"s.

So Summer is Phyllis's daughter? And I guess her dad is Nick?

Yes, and Victor Newman is her grandfather. That's why she acts so entitled to fly across the country on her employer's dime to get dirt on a rival who comparatively has no power except a budding friendship with Jack Abbott.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yes, and Victor Newman is her grandfather. That's why she acts so entitled to fly across the country on her employer's dime to get dirt on a rival who comparatively has no power except a budding friendship with Jack Abbott.

Sally and Jack? Wow, I can see that. Jack was always one of my favs. I know Peter Bergman owns the role now, but I was always partial to Terry Lester, who was kind of like a poor man's James Spader. He was such a scoundrel! I mean, was there anything better than the original Jack & Jill? Brenda Dickson oozed sex, and Terry couldn't help himself. They were very much like Quinn and Ridge during KissingGate, except J&J went the distance. Oh, now I might have to tune in just to watch my girl. My Sally love knows no bounds. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 10

I know I sit at a table for one but I could be okay with a Sally/Jack fling or even something more. 

I know he's a little more than twice her age but PB easily looks 10 years younger than his 67 years and CH plays Sally as an old soul.

There is a bit of the John/Jill chemistry about them or Phillip/Jill, it gives both of them much needed storyline and the icing on the cake is that it would make Summer, Kyle, and Sphyllis' heads explode.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Flo and Wyatt bring the most evil, heinous, darkest thoughts and wishes to my mind. Things I can't bring myself to put in print, because they are that horrible. There is no tragedy or pain good enough for those two. 

Flo and Wyatt are two jackwagons that I am beyond ecstatic to see B&B backburner. I don't ever want to hear him say another word to Liam about his dumpster fire love life ever again when he willingly chose his niece's trafficker over the only woman  in LA who wasn't up Liam's ass.

29 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I know I sit at a table for one but I could be okay with a Sally/Jack fling or even something more. 

I know he's a little more than twice her age but PB easily looks 10 years younger than his 67 years and CH plays Sally as an old soul.

There is a bit of the John/Jill chemistry about them or Phillip/Jill, it gives both of them much needed storyline and the icing on the cake is that it would make Summer, Kyle, and Sphyllis' heads explode.

I'll take a socially distant seat next to you on this :3

I mean, I get people are tired of Jack getting with younger women, but of the women nearer to his age: Nikki will never leave Victor, Lauren seems happy with Michael (save for one idiotic OOC fling with whatshisface ten years ago) and Michelle Stafford has made it clear she has no interest in revisiting Phack. The other chicks on the show are complete twits and he burned the bridge with Sharon long ago. So Sally it is.

And yes, he is older, but he's not decrepit old a la Victor so I can see a late 20 to mid 30-something wanting a piece of that. Bonus points if he finally gets a child that he can be apart of their life from day one with someone who wanted the kid to be his.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

As someone else said,she's like Y&R's Steffy, minus the class.

I mean, Steffy hasn't slept with Billy Abbott, so...

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

POD strikes again!

Thomas-lurk-BB-HW.jpg?w=1230

Elsewhere, Felony telling Summer today: "You deserve to know everything about Sally Spectra."

WHY?

Someone, anyone explain this. 

Felony doesn't even know Summer and Summer barely knows Sally and hates her only because she's hot as hell and Dummer is a jealous, thirsty bitch.

Sally's past is none of Summer's business and Felony has zero business spilling tea when Sally's baggage is a drop in the bucket compared to hers.

But trash recognizes trash. 

Elsewhere, here are some $ Bill screencaps. Since it will probably be another 84 years before we see him again.

EsCszfuXcAYV2Bw?format=jpg&name=small

EsCSGAlW4AIDl73?format=jpg&name=360x360EsCSH-XXUAQru-K?format=jpg&name=360x360

EsCbW9xXIAApV-N?format=jpg&name=360x360EsCbCY9XAAIDbRF?format=jpg&name=360x360

You're welcome. 😉

• LOL 5
  • Love 15
13 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I can't stand Flo, but I still can't get past Sally for being so desperate for Wyatt that she lied about dying.   I mean, who in their right mind would pull such a stunt?  I hope Jack doesn't wind up with her. 

I question if Sally was in her right mind, what with the constant betrayal by Wyatt. He cheated on Sally with Felony the first time they were together, ultimately dumping her.

He wants Sally again after learning Felony is a $50K accepting human trafficker, but once she ponies up a kidney for Aunt Katie, he's sneaking around with Felony and dumps Sally again.

He treated her like garbage, cheating on her and lying and gaslighting her and Felony was his oh-so-willing fuck buddy, who would know a thing or five about lying and gaslighting as she did that and then some for the better part of a year where her own cousin, Hope, was concerned. 

Wyatt lived about loving her and wanting to spend the rest of his life with her. 

AFAIC, those two got EXACTLY what they deserved. They lied to and gaslit Sally and she gave it right back so boo fucking hoo that her actions made them have a momentary lapse of conscience and feeling a teensy bit bad for how Sally had been treated. Which lasted for all of five seconds before Flo was bitching about why Sally couldn't just die already. 

And while Sally left town, alone and heartbroken, these two are still living it up in LA together and Felony can't leave well enough alone - she wants to throw stones at Sally's glass house, nevermind, hers is no longer standing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

As I said, I can't stand Flo, and Wyatt is certainly no prize, but I stand by my dislike of Sally.  JMHO, but there is no excuse for what she did and I do think she was in her right mind.  She was just desperate to get Wyatt back.      

• Love 1
9 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Sally and Jack? Wow, I can see that. Jack was always one of my favs. I know Peter Bergman owns the role now, but I was always partial to Terry Lester, who was kind of like a poor man's James Spader. He was such a scoundrel! I mean, was there anything better than the original Jack & Jill? Brenda Dickson oozed sex, and Terry couldn't help himself. They were very much like Quinn and Ridge during KissingGate, except J&J went the distance. Oh, now I might have to tune in just to watch my girl. My Sally love knows no bounds. 

3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Flo and Wyatt are two jackwagons that I am beyond ecstatic to see B&B backburner. I don't ever want to hear him say another word to Liam about his dumpster fire love life ever again when he willingly chose his niece's trafficker over the only woman  in LA who wasn't up Liam's ass.

I'll take a socially distant seat next to you on this :3

I mean, I get people are tired of Jack getting with younger women, but of the women nearer to his age: Nikki will never leave Victor, Lauren seems happy with Michael (save for one idiotic OOC fling with whatshisface ten years ago) and Michelle Stafford has made it clear she has no interest in revisiting Phack. The other chicks on the show are complete twits and he burned the bridge with Sharon long ago. So Sally it is.

And yes, he is older, but he's not decrepit old a la Victor so I can see a late 20 to mid 30-something wanting a piece of that. Bonus points if he finally gets a child that he can be apart of their life from day one with someone who wanted the kid to be his.

Glad to hear that the actress who played Sally is gainfully employed on Y&R.   Man oh man it's been FOREVER since I last watched Y&R.  I can't even recall what the storylines were about when I finally had ENOUGH of Victor Newman's smug arrogance. And now @Anna Yolei says Nikki is STILL with that asshat?!   Girl, you had Jack Abbott and tossed him over for Mr. My Way or the Highway?!?!  [it was such a sad storyline when Nikki & Jack's child was stillborn]

As for Jack Abbott, wow - he still doesn't have a child of his own flesh/blood that he's raised since birth?  Is Kimo still his only blood child?  

Please feel free to DM me since all the above is about another show, and this is the B&B forum.

P.S.  DD does such a great job as Bill Spencer that I haven't thought of him as Brad Carlton in forever!

• Love 6

Shut up, Liam. Maybe you should've fought to take yourself home instead of over to get into Steffy's pants. 🤨

Flo is so tacky. That dress is completely wrong for the season unless she's on cruise ship or at a warm weather resort.

Wow, between Summer and Flo, the world's market on smugness was cornered in Bill's office while that two-person brain trust was going at it. My goodness, all the duck lips and raised eyebrows. 😼

Never again? Unfortunately, Liam, history has shown that you define "never again" as "until the next time, when I do something even worse."

Aw Finn, now you're looking a little like a sucker to me. Your girlfriend possibly getting pregnant again by her ex is way more than a "challenge." A challenge is running a marathon or climbing Mt. Everest. What you've got with Steffy and Liam is the second circle of hell.

Liam on his knees, begging. I can't. 😒

Huh? Kelly will have a biological sister regardless of who the father is of Steffy's baby. Do the writers not understand basic biology? Hope said something dumb like that too a couple of days ago.

Pretty sure I saw rainbows flashing in Thomas' eyes when he overheard that Liam may have impregnated Steffy. His dreams! They're about to come true! As soon as he fixes that paternity test!

As for Jack Abbott, wow - he still doesn't have a child of his own flesh/blood that he's raised since birth?  Is Kimo still his only blood child?  

Summer's boyfriend Kyle Abbott is Jack's son. He was conceived in a way that is it's own scandal. For a good chunk of Kyle's life he lived with his mother away from Genoa City. She died when he was a tween and Kyle only spent a brief time with Jack before he went away to boarding school and college. Though Jack has vaguely referred to his children--plural--no one mentions Kemo by name. Allegedly PB does not want that era of Jack's history revisted.

• Love 6

Forgive me for questioning Flo but who the hell is she to stand in judgment on anyone?! What Sally did was certainly questionable but nothing at all as hateful and despicable as what she did to Hope, Liam and their entire families when she let them believe that their child was DEAD. That slut has no right to be sanctimonious about Sally or anyone else on this planet. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

I dunno, I don't see Bradley having the grandson and son of legacy characters kill the daughter of another legacy character. Not unless the actors who play Thomas and Hope are both leaving the show.

I can't even see Thomas raping Hope because of the viewer outcry that happened with the Caroline incident. B&B doesn't want that smoke again. If it does happen, it'll likely be written in such a way to make mutual informed consent irrelevant, therefore allowing whether the act can be defined as rape to be debatable. (For example, Hope might later claim she wanted to have sex with Thomas and would've done so even if he hadn't roofied her drink. Yeah.)

IMO Bradley doesn't seem to believe in informed consent wrt sexual encounters, or at least doesn't think it's important. Especially if the "victim" is a man or either of the parties has been drinking/using drugs.

• Love 4

I think I kind of like how Hope is just being calm and composed, when most betrayed spouses are over the top. What I like most though is how she didn't tell her mom. It shows some maturity. 

Finn is just all over the place now. I think he is far more upset and effected by this than he is letting on. But he continues to treat Steffy with kid gloves. Dude, call a cheating bitch a cheating bitch and stop trying to make it all about what Liam did. You do understand Steffy did the exact same thing? Liam is Hope's husband and Steffy is Hope's family; so how can you call one worse than the other? Foolish Finn, you should take a good long look at this mess and make some hard decisions about your future. In other words buddy, get out while you are still ahead. 

And there is Thomas utilizing the Partially Open Door, and boy did he get an earful. The jig is so up now. Stay strong Hope; the last thing you need is any kind of new romance. With anyone. 

Wow, Summer seems like a snotty little thing. I feel I now must tune into Y&R to see why she is after Sally. 

FLO FULTON - AS DEFINED BY RUNTHETABLE

Flo Fulton is best known as the lowest life form. Scurrying and scuttering around beneath fetid sewer slime; only occasionally surfacing to wreak havoc on the lives of others. Her body, a festering, rank, mound of gelatinous muck, struggles to survive in the face of honesty and decency, and is often forced back to the underground to survive. In general, Flo lacks subtlety, and is unable to launch sneak attacks, because her stench precedes her by weeks. Her alarmingly pretty face is able to fool some, but hides the hideous monster that resides within. Those that know her well realize that her pretty facade disguises the common, base, vile, horrible, disgusting, revolting, skank, heauxing, twiddling ass twat, grifting little bitch she really is. 

Did I forget to mention how much I DETEST Flo?

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

I think I kind of like how Hope is just being calm and composed, when most betrayed spouses are over the top. What I like most though is how she didn't tell her mom. It shows some maturity. 

Finn is just all over the place now. I think he is far more upset and effected by this than he is letting on. But he continues to treat Steffy with kid gloves. Dude, call a cheating bitch a cheating bitch and stop trying to make it all about what Liam did. You do understand Steffy did the exact same thing? Liam is Hope's husband and Steffy is Hope's family; so how can you call one worse than the other? Foolish Finn, you should take a good long look at this mess and make some hard decisions about your future. In other words buddy, get out while you are still ahead. 

And there is Thomas utilizing the Partially Open Door, and boy did he get an earful. The jig is so up now. Stay strong Hope; the last thing you need is any kind of new romance. With anyone. 

Wow, Summer seems like a snotty little thing. I feel I now must tune into Y&R to see why she is after Sally. 

FLO FULTON - AS DEFINED BY RUNTHETABLE

Flo Fulton is best known as the lowest life form. Scurrying and scuttering around beneath fetid sewer slime; only occasionally surfacing to wreak havoc on the lives of others. Her body, a fetid, rank, mound of gelatinous muck, struggles to survive in the face of honesty and decency, and is often forced back to the underground to survive. In general, Flo lacks subtlety, and is unable to launch sneak attacks, because her stench precedes her by weeks. Her alarmingly pretty face is able to fool some, but hides the hideous monster that resides within. Those that know her well realize that her pretty facade disguises the common, base, vile, horrible, disgusting, revolting, skank, heauxing, twiddling ass twat, grifting little bitch she really is. 

Did I forget to mention how much I DETEST Flo?

Brava @RuntheTable!!!

Re Summer Newman, no need to tune in to the truly awful and boring YandR.

Summer has a great job and Lauren Fenmore and Jack Abbott love her. Sally tried to conspire with a loser recently discovered nephew of Jack's, in order to get Summer's job. Which was a ridiculous plan, on Sally's part, but the Sally in GC is the latter day Sally from B&B, the one who apparently lost her brain and her self-confidence. Summer and her husband Kyle Abbott, Jack's son, came to LA to get the dirt on Sally to take her out.

BTW, we call Summer, Dummer. Cause she really is. It was kind of hilarious how blatantly obvious she was with Wyatt and how he literally ran away from her to a "meeting".

• Love 6

Summer is such an entitled bitch that she has to throw the Newman name in Flo’s face. Like Flo should curtsy and kiss her ring. As I said before, I don’t really care about Sally’s or Flo’s transgressions in the sense of Summer being reprehensible in her own right.  For fans of Y&R, you would know more what I’m talking about. 

Lurch is like getting diarrhea on the way to $15,000 seats at the Super Bowl. I’m glad that told Lurch to bug off but just when you think it’s under control the diarrhea returns just in time to overhear Hope and Liam.  Talking of being reprehensible, Lurch is on the top of the list. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, bannana said:

no need to tune in to the truly awful and boring YandR.

After Y&R broke up Cricket and Danny (with a stupid crappy reason I still detest!) I only watched in fits and starts but finally quit the show well over a decade ago

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Summer and her husband Kyle Abbott, Jack's son, came to LA to get the dirt on Sally to take her out.

Just to pick a tiny nit, Kyle isn't Summer's husband, he's her boyfriend. They were married at one time but right now they're not even engaged.

The $tallion is looking kinda beefy, but he's still hot!

Yeah, I didn't want to be the one to mention it but it looks like he's had a visit from the quarantine 15. He wears it well though. (What's the male version of "more cushion for the pushin'"?) 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I'm just hoping that Summer & Flo go somewhere & run into Austin Thomas. There could be another in-joke, like $Bill's in-joke. For those that don't know, the actor currently playing Thomas, played Summer's ex-husband, Austin. 

I'll say it again, I absolutely detested Brad Carlton. I had no use for him for all of the decades he was on the show, I honestly didn't even notice the pretty underneath a boring character. Now, I'm livid at how little they show $Bill. It's amazing what a change of scenery, a smokin' goatee, & letting DD show more of his actual personality, can do for an actor. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I mean, Steffy hasn't slept with Billy Abbott , so...

Yeah yet. One opportunity is all it would take likely lmao 

Liam please shut your begging ass up!  He has gotten better at lying though I will give him that. Hope should question and doubt the love Liam has for her because he did the same thing it's only fair. She doesn't have to explode on him but I really hate how she's just sitting there and listening, I would've taken a short, curt, through the teeth "shut the hell up already" or "leave me alone" from her. I don't like Thomas but if he can propel Hope into acting the way she needs to act about this situation then I can tolerate him being in Hope's face right now.

Liam: "I love you more than life itself" 

Hope(if the writers allowed her to have some balls):  

image.png

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

You mean this didn't do it for ya, @nkotb?

d400a1a912b7638e242e40a6da33de1d.jpg

Brad was like a neutered $ Bill. Except for that one time when he killed Nazis with his thighs.

Although I did love his storylines with Traci. 

I wish we had more storylines about killing Nazis with thighs for Reasons(tm) 😛

I missed this story when it aired and I'm so disappointed that there is not one single clip of this online!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

What I like most though is how she didn't tell her mom. It shows some maturity. 

The amount of older adult involvement was the one thing that really killed the ToD in the early days and in many ways, made it more intolerable to sit through than it is today. Especially when Brooke and Taylor would insert themselves into the issue, as it often came across as them fighting by proxy. I'm glad that this time, it's just them sorting their shit out and no parents being involved. Although I'm sure Ridge will be kicking down Liam's door eventually 🙄

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4
On 1/18/2021 at 8:26 PM, kitmerlot1213 said:

The show surprised me today--I was sure when Hope showed up at the mansion looking for her mom, she would find Thomas and wind up spilling her guts and he'd comfort her, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was Liam who appeared.  I also applaud his saying that he wanted Hope to forgive him for something he couldn't forgive her for--that was some rare insight.  There may be hope for him yet 🙂

Steffy is insanely obnoxious and I kind of want the baby to be Liam's, if only because it will screw up her oh do happy existence with Finn.

I enjoy Wyatt, I think the actor is quite good and he deserves better then having to interact with Flo constantly.

I initially agreed that it was more insight than we've seen from Liam in eons.

But then I thought, wait a minute, so you would never forgive Hope if she cheated on you, but he expects her to forgive him???

And on top of him dumbassedly thinking she "kissed" Thomas and running with that and upping the ante to revenge fuck Steffy???

And that he did forgive Steffy (eventually) for fucking his own father???

GTFOH with your damn double standard, Waffles!

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

AFAIC, those two got EXACTLY what they deserved. They lied to and gaslit Sally and she gave it right back so boo fucking hoo that her actions made them have a momentary lapse of conscience and feeling a teensy bit bad for how Sally had been treated. Which lasted for all of five seconds before Flo was bitching about why Sally couldn't just die already. 

Yep.

To paraphrase from Chicago, it was kidnapping, but not a crime. 🤷‍♀️

11 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I initially agreed that it was more insight than we've seen from Liam in eons.

But then I thought, wait a minute, so you would never forgive Hope if she cheated on you, but he expects her to forgive him???

And on top of him dumbassedly thinking she "kissed" Thomas and running with that and upping the ante to revenge fuck Steffy???

And that he did forgive Steffy (eventually) for fucking his own father???

GTFOH with your damn double standard, Waffles!

QFT!

• Love 7
7 hours ago, nkotb said:

I'll say it again, I absolutely detested Brad Carlton. I had no use for him for all of the decades he was on the show,

I was neutral about Brad Carlton but two things:

1) I kinda laughed when he went from the Abbott family gardener to high level exec because he married Tracy

2) I liked the storyline that he genuinely fell in love with Tracy (considered a plus-size woman) and how their marriage seemed fairly solid through the years.  Caveat:  I'm assuming so because I only watched Y&R in fits and starts, and I am assuming Brad's feelings for Tracy were genuine.  It's so rare tv portrays a hot stud falling in love with a woman considered "unattractive" because of her body size - and this was in the early 1980s!  So good on ya Young and the Restless!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Oh dear. Who put Liam's outfit together today? Denim shirt with those light grey polyester slacks?

And tucked in?

My PE teacher used to wear those pants in the 80's. 😖

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 6
On 1/19/2021 at 3:02 PM, Anna Yolei said:

I mean, Steffy hasn't slept with Billy Abbott, so...

Ha! We don't know that. They could've had a random hook-up with her offscreen like he did Chloe.  Steffy and Billy I can totally see thinking they were having a 'mature' one night stand.

Deadass forgot that Summer's dead husband Austin is the current Thomas.  MA in his current physique and style would be smoking with Summer. Kyle would look like a shrimp in comparison.  It would be a hoot if they crossed paths with Summer having a mild freakout and Thomas shrugging at her and walking off muttering 'Always heard those Newmans were wierd...'

I'm okay with Hope not immediately trashing her marriage after everything she's been through with Liam including Beth's death and her breakdown and pushing Liam away rather than face their loss together.  On the other hand his actions are actually the latest in a long established pattern that while he had seemingly moved on from, she now sees he can't move on from.  She had thought after Steffy's affair with Bill and them having Beth that Liam had moved past that behavior - she could even excuse his being around Steffy due to Kelly - but may be slowly and calmly working towards the conclusion that she needs to end this cycle with Liam. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

And here we are, where Hope is confiding in Thomas about the dire state of her marriage. He is the absolute last person she should be talking to. She wouldn't tell Brooke but she'll spill it all to the guy who let her think her baby was dead?

Independent woman, pssht. How independent would you be, Steffy, if you weren't heir to a family fortune and didn't have a cushy top job at an international fashion company that was handed to you by your father and grandfather?

Tommy said he wished he could take away Hope's pain. I bet he would. Marvin Gaye-style. 😉

Steffy said she wants to be completely tranparent with Finn going forward. So does that mean the next time she cheats on him she'll tell him right away, even if there's no oopsy pregnancy? 😒

Oh lawd, Liam is so upset he's eating meat. It's the first sign of the Apocalypse! Or perhaps some gastrointestinal issues in a few hours. 😖

Steffy was putting quite a polishing on Finn's figurative knob today. But what difference does it make whose baby she wants it to be? The Fates have already decided.

Thomas is good. Inside he must feel like he just hit the Powerball jackpot but outwardly he tells Hope to give Liam another chance. Hope is guaranteed to be impressed by his newfound integrity, to her own possible peril.

Aw Finn. At least wait until the paternity test results come back.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

They could've had a random hook-up with her offscreen like he did Chloe. 

I hope you're referring to the Myramar incident  that brought Chelsea to town in the first place and not something in the last six months <_<

2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I'm okay with Hope not immediately trashing her marriage after everything she's been through with Liam including Beth's death and her breakdown and pushing Liam away rather than face their loss together.  On the other hand his actions are actually the latest in a long established pattern that while he had seemingly moved on from, she now sees he can't move on from.  She had thought after Steffy's affair with Bill and them having Beth that Liam had moved past that behavior - she could even excuse his being around Steffy due to Kelly - but may be slowly and calmly working towards the conclusion that she needs to end this cycle with Liam. 

All of this. Lope finally got a long-denied chance of being together apart from the Beth derailment, where even after getting with Steffy, Liam still actively chose Hope. And even for all of that he's still the same feckless petty ass loser who threw Hope's ring at Steffy. 

Like, Hope wanted so badly not to repeat Brooke's mistakes, but shit, even Brooke got a few fun flings with other men in between Ridge. What's Hope gotten? She barely got to enjoy Wyatt before coming back pregnant from their honeymoon and pre- insanity Thope was so blink-and-you-miss-it that who frigging cares? She spent her formative years being virtuous, and for what? 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I hope you're referring to the Myramar incident  that brought Chelsea to town in the first place and not so etching in the last six months <_<

Didn't Billy hook up with Chloe offscreen which begat Delia?  Chloe came to Genoa City and named Cane the daddy with Billy allowing it for a bit until the jig was up.  In Stuffy's offscreen life when she was in Paris ain't no thing that she could've crossed paths with Billy when he was gallivanting around.  Myanmar...the less said about that the better.

23 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

What's Hope gotten?

We don't know that she didn't sow any oats in Paris when they were swapping out KM for AN, LOL. The men she was seeing just didn't help her get over Liam.  Which honestly is absurd. Hope left town brokenhearted over the loss of her child and telling Liam to say his ass in L.A and give her space and time to heal and not to wait for her. Hope should've come back married or at least engaged to a handsome do-gooder when she came back to L.A. rather than be hung up on Liam. Let her renewed friendship with Liam unravel that relationship with the dude rebounding with Katie or Sally or Donna.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Hope should've come back married or at least engaged to a handsome do-gooder when she came back to L.A. rather than be hung up on Liam

This. Lord knows I loathe ATWT's Lily a d Holden with a passion that not even Steam could manage, but the one thing that show did right have have Lily try to move on and have a life away from Holden when the actress left for a few years. Of course the show did that thing to vilify him to push Lilden back together, but hey, he actually had to work for it.

They definitely should've done that here.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And here we are, where Hope is confiding in Thomas about the dire state of her marriage. He is the absolute last person she should be talking to. She wouldn't tell Brooke but she'll spill it all to the guy who let her think her baby was dead?

We can't say it enough, that this show's plot and character writing is ass lol this is the man that not only allowed prolonged her grief over her not dead baby but tried to bang her mom once and tried to kill her bother twice. Seriously if her not running to tell mommy that her husband screwed her nemesis again this time the only "interference" came from his own insecurities, impulsiveness and hypocrisy (noting Country girl's post about Liam expecting forgiveness when he even couldn't or wouldn't do the same if roles were reversed with the screw being a simple kiss instead) a sign of maturity. Then what the hell is confiding in Thomas of all people a sign of?  

7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Like, Hope wanted so badly not to repeat Brooke's mistakes, but shit, even Brooke got a few fun flings with other men in between Ridge. What's Hope gotten? She barely got to enjoy Wyatt before coming back pregnant from their honeymoon and pre- insanity Thope was so blink-and-you-miss-it that who frigging cares? She spent her formative years being virtuous, and for what?

^^^THIS!!! I hate to say it but it almost seems like the underlying message of this show is...hoes, murderers, and morally bankrupt hypocrites win lmao. Hope being obsessed with not being a "ho" like her mom has gotten her what exactly? Being loyal and taking the high road has done her what favors? The fandom doesn't buy it anyway they call her a ho for breathing now, so why not give them something to bitch about finally and give Hope haters a break from all the mental gymnastics and revising history they have to do to make Hope look like an overtly shitty person/character? Brad should probably just go ahead and make her shitty like all the soap bad girls before her. Maybe she'll get a win free and clear for once. 

My Hope for the future is that Hope gets her Hot Girl Summer on in 2021.

#Hope's Hot Girl Summer 2021!!!

Edit: No fuckboys allowed sorry Lame and Thomass 

Edited by TeamGabi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5