Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Guess Hope never heard about taking your hat off in the house. She really seemed to be feeling herself in that outfit. 🙄

I have to give Ridge credit for not staring directly at Paris' crotch when she was standing in front of his desk. He's probably used to dealing with models in various states of dishabille though so Paris' outfit was no biggie.

Wonder if Carter still hits the gym because today he showed Zoe he's been getting plenty exercise by jumping to conclusions about the Buckingham sisters. Maybe he should've run his bright idea by Zoe first. She might have valid reasons to avoid working with her sister.

Heh, Steffy should get a spokesperson deal with the company that makes Bratz dolls. She was looking rather Bratz-y today to me with the outsized hair and lips.

Oy, there was Paris speechifying again. Her dialogue about social work sounded so unnatural and stilted to me. The camera angles were fairly good but I still think the actress was reading those lines off props or cue cards.

Lol, Thomas lying back on the couch acting all vulnerable with the big doe eyes. This guy never stops. Hope just basked in the b.s.

Liam, I'll tell you how to live with the big lie. You don't. What you do instead is find a high cliff (higher than the one next to Steffy's house) and throw yourself off it. Problem solved. 😐

Steffy, more than anything else Liam wants to end your relationship with Finn. Zero in on that, sweetie. Losing Hope and the kids would merely be collateral damage for him.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 11

I haven't been on a job interview in over twenty years, and given that my last one was a panel interview with six interviewers, I would have killed for the one Paris had. Not even knowing you are being interviewed would allow you to just be yourself, without all the rigor of suiting up, and going over your lines, and coming up with your own questions, and all the other interview do's and don'ts. I am not convinced Paris is qualified for the position, but I am all about young, bright, free thinkers. That is, as long as they are not arrogant little punk ass bitches, who will claw you to shreds in their efforts to advance their careers. Paris doesn't strike me as that kind of person, but who knows, there may be a real demon hiding behind that sweet face. 

However, as we all know, there is most certainly a demon hiding behind Zoey's. This girl has exhibited so many nasty, negative traits since coming to LA, yet there she is, trying to throw her little sister under the bus. So, I guess we can add jealousy to her laundry list of horrible traits. 

OMG, Steffy and Liam were an absolute riot! Steffy, in her schoolmarm, dowdy brown cardigan, castigating Liam like he was a six year old was everything. I know she has her own agenda, but she was pretty much correct in everything she said. I guess my question is, would Liam had told hope if he still believed she was makin' on Thomas? If so, would he have relished in that telling? I mean, he kissed Sally, which caused Steffy to fuck Bill, and he is apparently good with that now. So how is Hope kissing Thomas any different? Of course if Liam was any kind of man he would have confronted his "wife" and Thomas, but then he wouldn't have been justified in shagging his ex-wife. 

Oh, how will the conspirators dig themselves out of this one? Hope didn't look like she was going to be happy with some lame excuse. 

• Love 7

Hope, Lurch needs to rest. It’s not time for his tongue bath.  Lurch has turned in his pitchfork for a pair of wings. 

Zoey you idiot. If Paris is working for the Foundation than she won’t have time to flirt with Zende who Zoey really wants. 

I got it. The manic waffle boy also needs brain surgery. 

• LOL 1

I wouldn't walk into any office looking like Paris, job interview or not.  She's been dressing like somebody cray cray ever since she came on the show.  And now she can't decide on one color for that hair.  It's too bad because she has a pretty face.  

• Love 4

I don't hate the changing hair color because this is a show on fashion and having actual fashion-forward characters has been long overdue.

It's too bad that she is...yanno, not in the fashion industry (her recent hiring aside)

• Love 4

What in the world of fashion don’ts is happening on the show. 

Between the Buckingham sisters “my eyes my eyes!” get-ups, Steffy’s mis-matched looks (a frumpy cardigan on top of a silk dress - they can hide Jacqui’s pregnancy - for now - better than that), Thomas’ 80s track suit and head band, Hope’s Canadian Mountie hat that is about 2 sizes to big for her head, and Zende and his Willy Wonka suits, I cannot with all the fugly  

As for the Steamless fling, can we please stop with the Groundhog Day of rehashing their boink? Please???

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

As for the Steamless fling, can we please stop with the Groundhog Day of rehashing their boink? Please???

It wouldn't be B&B if we didn't have two people recycling the same conversation for 6 months at a time 🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

OMG, where do I begin? Finn running around half naked in Steffy's house while she's not home, or Wyatt and Flo just letting themselves into Steffy's house while she's not home? These people.

Flo was getting herself quite an eyeful of Finn's body today. She's many things but thirsty shouldn't be one of them unless she's getting bored with Wyatt. 😒

FFS, I bet plenty of siblings wouldn't want to work together and there's nothing nefarious about it beyond not wanting to bring family stuff into the office. Too bad that horse left the barn when they kept letting Paris hang around FC for no reason.

I'm thinking Steffy should've been able to come up with a better cover story on the fly. Liam was standing there acting like he'd just killed a box full of kittens and puppies, not like he was only planning a special dinner for Hope.

Wonder if Paris has her daddy's criming tendencies? Maybe that's Zoe's concern. Paris may have had sticky fingers around other people's money in the past.

Liam, Hope gave you an excuse for your odd behavior by assuming it was due to Thomas temporarily living in Brooke's house. Take it and keep your stupid mouth shut. 🤨

• Love 10

Phooey! I wanted to see some fireworks, and we get some lame ass explanation about a special evening? And Hope bought it. The night isn't over yet though, and Liam looks like he is ready to spill some betrayal beans. One can only hope!

Oh Zoey, for heaven's sake; first you tell Carter that you don't want Paris working at FC's under any circumstance, or in any capacity, then when Carter presses you about why you feel that way, you switch gears and make it about Carter saving face with the Forrester's after Paris fails? You are such a rotten, stinking, lying, conniving bitch. Carter's position has nothing to do with you not wanting Paris at Forrester. Why won't you tell him the real reason? Maybe because Carter will get a glimpse into your inner workings, and maybe he won't like what he see's? Your objections are ridiculous anyway; what do you know about charitable work? How much experience did you have when you were hired by the Forrester's? Shut the hell up or start coughing up the real reasons you don't want Paris at Forrester. My money says you are embarrassed to admit you are jealous that your sister had goals and aspirations, while you were busy stalking your ex-boyfriend, causing trouble for Sally, and aiding and abetting your worthless father. I want to watch her whole body crack wide open when Paris says the words.

Carter, the COO is not obligated to vet his decisions about the company he runs through his fiance. The operations of the company are your responsibility; not Zoey's, and major hiring decisions should not be based on childhood jealousy issues, or whatever it is that Zoey doesn't like about her sister. Sheesh! Go tell Ridge that you don't want Paris in the spot now because your girl don't want her there. Go on and do that. Maybe Ridge will then offer the COO spot to Zoey since she is the one making the fucking decisions. Carter couldn't look any more stupid or vapid. Oh Ridge, we can't offer the spot to Paris now because Zoey doesn't want her working here. UGH!

And if all that wasn't enough I had to look at useless Felonious Flo. Why is Steffy being so sweet to her? How can she be ok with that POS? I guess the only good thing is her time on my screen was limited. But seriously bitch, Wyatt is standing right there and you are visually fucking Finn? What a piece of crap you are. 

Rant over.

• Love 10

Carter, the COO is not obligated to vet his decisions about the company he runs through his fiance. The operations of the company are your responsibility; not Zoey's, and major hiring decisions should not be based on childhood jealousy issues, or whatever it is that Zoey doesn't like about her sister. Sheesh! Go tell Ridge that you don't want Paris in the spot now because your girl don't want her there. Go on and do that. Maybe Ridge will then offer the COO spot to Zoey since she is the one making the fucking decisions. Carter couldn't look any more stupid or vapid. Oh Ridge, we can't offer the spot to Paris now because Zoey doesn't want her working here. UGH!

Ordinarily I'd agree with all this but these are not ordinary times. 😉 Carter barely knows Zoe despite planning to marry her, and he knows Paris even less. He called himself hiring Paris largely because he expected it to earn him points with Zoe, yet he didn't consider that there might be valid reasons why Paris shouldn't work there. It doesn't appear he or Ridge spoke to any references for Zoe or did a background check. What if Paris has committed crimes in her youth? What if there are better qualified people out there whose only drawback is that they don't have a relative working at FC?

Yeah, Zoe has a problematic history and she appears to be jealous of her sister's friendship with Zende. But it could still be possible that Paris is a bad hire and Carter and Ridge are being willfully cluesless. They should do better due diligence instead relying on unnecessary nepotism.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wyatt and Flo just letting themselves into Steffy's house

Has Wyatt spoken to Steffy since their divorce? Has Flo ever spoken to Steffy, period? Steffy should provided her another well-earned slap for what she put her through about Beth to live up to her namesake's legacy.

Why? 😐

1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Oh Zoey, for heaven's sake; first you tell Carter that you don't want Paris working at FC's under any circumstance

As if a COO would make that call to begin with! That's always come down to the Forresters anyway.

• Love 7

Zoey, let me be perfectly clear, I don’t want Paris working for CF but that’s clear as mud. Zoey doesn’t give Carter the real explanation but comes up with a lame excuse that hiring Paris may cause Carter to loose standing at CF.  Why doesn’t ask Zoey why she doesn’t have faith in her sister. 

So Wyatt and Flo get a few gratuitous airtime minutes to give Finn the 3rd degree.  You can see in Flo’s face how much she approved of Finn. 

So Liam spills the beans to Hope. Hope turns to Lurch. Dr Finn forgives Stuffy and stays with her. Liam would be a very sad boy but not a waffle boy anymore because there would be no need to be a waffle. 

• Love 2

I think Carter is going to look like a total idiot going to Ridge with this shit. Now, if he had something concrete, for instance, he ran a background check on Paris, and discovered she is a chip off the old block and has a criminal history. Or, he spoke with her past employers, and she was fired for this or that. Or, he talked to her references who had never heard of her, or who never agreed to speak on her behalf. Now, that would make sense. But Carter going to Ridge and telling him he has changed his mind about Paris, but can't say why other than that his fiance doesn't want her sister working there? Zoey should have thought out her "reasoning" a bit more, because I think Ridge will side eye this mess far more than Carter recommending a bad fit. Anyone can make a resume look good, and can pay off people to talk them up. I have seen it time and again in my working life. Unethical people will do anything to get the job, and I have seen some pretty savvy folks get cuckolded by even savvier fakes. And, at the end of the day, all Carter did was make a recommendation, the final decision rests in Ridge's hands. He spoke with Paris and liked her, if he chooses to make this type of hiring decision without vetting out Paris's history, well, that is on Ridge not Carter. But Carter is too dense to understand this, and is going to look weak and stupid. He isn't even married to Zoey yet and she already has his balls in her bag. And given Zoey's past, if she knows something dark about her sister and isn't telling Carter and Ridge, isn't that the same thing she did while protecting her worthless father? I think considering that the Forrester's, Logan's, and Spencer's have forgiven her for her participation in BethGate, that she would at least have the decency to fess up if Paris could prove a threat to the company. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

at the end of the day, all Carter did was make a recommendation, the final decision rests in Ridge's hands. He spoke with Paris and liked her, if he chooses to make this type of hiring decision without vetting out Paris's history, well, that is on Ridge not Carter.

True. Odds are though that Ridge would not have considered Paris for the job if his buddy Carter the COO hadn't recommended her. But considering the huge pass Ridge gave Carter for his part in the Phoebeth mess, and in the quickie divorce for a Vegas wedding mess, Ridge will also excuse Carter for putting Paris in his lap if she turns out to be wrong for the job. Carter is basically Ridge's useful idiot, IMO. I'm betting Paris will be embezzling money from the foundation in order to pay her student loans.

• Love 3

Hey, y'all! In addition to Carter being COO, did you know that Paris is passionate about her work?

Maybe I am not delving deep enough, but I just thought the reason Zoey doesn't want Paris is working at FC is because she is jealous of Paris' budding relationship with Zende.

Do Wyatt and Flo also have keys to Steffy's house? I thought it was odd that they had let themselves into the cliff house.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Maybe I am not delving deep enough, but I just thought the reason Zoey doesn't want Paris is working at FC is because she is jealous of Paris' budding relationship with Zende.

Do Wyatt and Flo also have keys to Steffy's house? I thought it was odd that they had let themselves into the cliff house.

You hit the nail on the head with the real truth that Zoey doesn’t like Paris’ relationship with Zende. That would be Zoey being perfectly clear. 

I don’t think there are any locked doors on B&B. Everyone just walks into Eric’s house, Brooks house, Brooks guest house, Stuffy’s house and Bill’s house.  Nobody seems to be challenged getting into the Spencer and CF buildings and than the offices. Even the best character, the partially open door, gets to move around unimpeded.  

• Love 3

I mean, we know it is but when has Zoe ever known to tell the whole truth on anything? She's one of the shadiest characters on this show and with a group that includes Steffy and Ridge, that's a helluva achievement.

Right?! Even when they were married, I could've sworn he and Steffy lived some place else, so I dunno what this was.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3

Timeline-wise I think we’re to think we’re closer to 6 weeks from the tryst. This actually lines up similarly to timing of when Kelly was conceived and when Steffy was doing the paternity test. It could also be that she saw/felt the signs earlier as some women in their subsequent pregnancies have said they knew the signs sooner.

So this is interesting. Steffy, seeing how crazed Liam is over keeping the ONS a secret, could’ve easily decided to hold off on telling him and then lie to Liam that he isn’t the father saying timing wise it has to be Finn’s and produce her own ‘paternity report’ to save herself the drama and let him stay with Hope. Liam accepts this because his weenie ass wants to but when Baby ‘Finnigan’ is ill it turns out that Kelly or Beth is a match and the truth comes out. To not have Steffy be the sole villain, Liam will cop to knowing that he was the father and letting Steffy and the baby go so she could be happy with Finn. Hope is livid but supports Beth donating whatever is needed for her new sibling but warns Liam that they are over- until she finds out she’s pregnant 😂 I can totally see Hope being inspired by Steffy having another child to want to try for another baby with Liam so Beth would have another sibling.

Ya’ll this cycle will never end unless one of these three dies/is presumed dead. Exhibit A: Hayes, Taylor vs ToD 1.0

Zoey was so laughable that I wish Paris had laughed in her face and bounced out of that office to go celebrate with Zende and sent Zoey photos of them out on the town to rub it in. 

• Love 8

I'm still iffy about Finn but compared to Liam, why wouldn't Steffy want a guy who only wants her? And who doesn't bounce around between the same pool of women? Unless we find out he's got three baby mamas and five kids, Finn has to be preferable to Liam, right?

Her hair is still questionable I think but I am impressed with Zoe's makeup. Her skin looks flawless--in HD, anyway.

Paris is so immature to me. She annoys me a lot. The world doesn't revolve around you, Paris. Stop treating FC like a turn up spot.

Was that a pager Finn had or was it a phone? I didn't think people used pagers anymore. 🤔

Wonder if Liam also has a special ring tone for Hope like he does for Steffy?

Okay, it's sibling rivalry. Still, I'm on Zoe's side on this. LA is a big town, CA is a big state, the US is a big country, North America is big continent, Earth is a whole planet. There has  to be another job Paris can get elsewhere. Boundaries, sweetie. Look into it.

Why does Hope confide in Thomas about her worries? So dumb. Be funny if he's the one to figure out what Steffy and Liam did.

Ugh, now the WTD nightmare begins. It's telling that Steffy assumed it was probably Liam's. Odds are she was already pregnant since she'd been sleeping regularly with Finn. Bleh, Liam and his super sperm. Maple flavored! 🤨

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Hey, y'all! In addition to Carter being COO, did you know that Paris is passionate about her work?

That’s what I’ve thought all along. 
I’m on Paris’s side here. Zoe has no business telling her sister she FORBIDS her to take her dream job. Zoe is the one who needs to look into boundaries.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 6

Unless it was a family business, I wouldn't want my sister (or any relative) working in the same place I did either.  So yeah, I understand why Zoe is upset.  However, she needs to realize that she can't forbid her grown ass sister from taking the job, no matter what her issues are with Paris.   If Paris is not a good fit for the job, or it turns out she's shady, then she'll be dealt with accordingly.   I still think Paris wants to stir up some shit.  So just bide your time Zoe, and butt out.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Okay, it's sibling rivalry. Still, I'm on Zoe's side on this. LA is a big town, CA is a big state, the US is a big country, North America is big continent, Earth is a whole planet. There has  to be another job Paris can get elsewhere. Boundaries, sweetie. Look into it.

I mean...I think Zoe's right for the wrong reasons at best. She thirsting for Zende but wanna keep Carter on her arm.  The only difference between her and Liam is ten years.

That aside, I know the show crams everyone in FC due to budgets and all, but it'd be nice to have more non-fashion characters again. The show used to have multiple lawyers and doctors on and even Nick's career as a merchant sailor was particularly novel...yet even he got retrofitted as a fashion mogul.

At a minimum,can't some of them go to Spencer Publication? They've got Done Diamont who hasn't had a memorable story since.  Gosh, the Sky nonsense? I can't remember if the custody battle story came before or after that, but even there, Ridge was the bigger driver in that. Certainly something can be done there.

Why does Hope confide in Thomas about her worries? So dumb. Be funny if he's the one to figure out what Steffy and Liam did.

I figure that's where this will be headed. That way the show can finish "redeeming" him by having him spill the beans. 

I sure hope someone does, because I'm not here for six months of hand wringing like we got with the baby story.

• Love 8

Why didn't Steffy tell Finn she might be pregnant instead of looking forlornly at the brown paper bag that held the test? She couldn't wait to tell Liam though. If she was sleeping with Finn before HopequinnGate, then odds are the baby is Finn's. And if Steffy was that invested in Liam staying quiet, and her relationship with Finn, then she could have just told Liam the timing was off, and the baby was Finn's. Well, knowing Show, it will turn out to be Liam's baby. Somehow I feel they were chem testing Flo and Finn. And they were testing him and Hope a while ago. I would like to see Hope be done with it. Her mom went through this for thirty years, but Ridge was not a philandering husband, and did not cheat of Brooke or Taylor. But at the first sign of trouble, Liam is off to hop his ex's bones. It makes me really mad that it was less about Hope kissing Thomas, than it was about busting up Steffy and Finn. 

My hands were itching to close Finn's blue shirt. Don't get me wrong; I enjoy looking at a man's chest, but that whole thing seemed so gratuitous. He certainly is making himself comfortable in Steffy's house. 

Wow, you learn something new everyday; Forrester Creations belongs to Zoey. Now, that is quite a feat. You know Zoey girl, there have been hundreds of models that have walked the halls of, and the runways for, Forrester Creations, and the only one's that could claim any type of ownership were Brooke Logan Forrester, who acted as the company's CEO for a decade, and Steffy Forrester, the grand daughter of the company's founders. So you can just shut the fuck right up. And your stupid ass gave away your real issue with Paris; you are insanely jealous of her and Zende's growing attraction. Well that is just tough fucking darts now isn't it. You accepted Carter's proposal, of course that was after his big promotion, but even him being the COO doesn't give you any rights AT ALL to dictate squat about who works there. You are still the rotten troll that came to the US to stalk Xander, you have just upped your game a bit. I hope Paris skips right back across the hall and tells Ridge she doesn't need to consider his very generous offer; Zoey was very helpful in her being able to make a quick decision. Then, I want her to go find Zende, and head out to Bikini to get their celebration on. 

Don't even get me started on how Zoey feels she owns LA and the Forrester Family too. What a piece of work. 

I lament for Hopequinn, who is probably stuck in some dark storage room. Happy New Year sweetie. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12

I feel Zoey is wrong in this situation. Considering, she was giving another chance by the Forresters, I think she's being mean.

Maybe it's family dynamics but my sister, brother and I have all worked at the same jobs. They have both moved to the west coast and as soon as I find a job I'm moving there as well, but we're really close. 

Zoey's only motivation is Zende, she don't really care about the COO- He need to get a spine because he is so blind! 

I hope Paris takes the job and her and Zende produce a charity fashion show together..

• Love 7

Ok, Steffy and Liam had sex like 4 days ago and she already knows she’s pregnant? Give me a freaking break. And Hope? Shut up and let Liam tell you that he betrayed you with his ex-wife and baby mama. You are all so damn stupid.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

What’s wrong with this scene?  Finn sitting there with an open shirt and Stuffy sitting there with a sweater. Yes, they are covering up Stuffy’s pregnancy but couldn’t they use just an oversized blouse.  

Now Zoey is borrowing lines from Brooke. “I forbid it”.  Next will be Zoey snapping her fingers.  Hey Zoey, the only reason you moved to LA was to chase after Xander.  

Paris, tell Zoey to fuck off and take the job. 

Stuffy is not the only one that is pregnant because there are quite a few pauses that are also pregnant.  Stupid stupid stupid dumb dumb dumb. You look at Stuffy sideways and she gets pregnant. One night, Stuffy thinks it could be Bill and one night and it could be Liam.  They had sex about a week ago (estimated since TIIC keep moving the timeline around) and Stuffy has already missed her period and declared herself to be pregnant in far fewer days then a home pregnancy test would reveal that fact.  

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  We can now truly say we all have 2020, hindsight. 

• Love 9

Today’s show was so exciting! We heard the same conversations between Thomas/Hope and Zoe/Paris and Liam/Steffy for the third, fourth or fifth day in a row! Fascinating writers.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Today’s show was so exciting! We heard the same conversations between Thomas/Hope and Zoe/Paris and Liam/Steffy for the third, fourth or fifth day in a row! Fascinating writers.

Are you sure you’re pregnant? Like sure sure?  Like positively sure?  Like without a doubt sure?  And you’re sure about that?  Right?

• LOL 12

Meh, Steffy's been around too many blocks too many times to be getting "accidentally" pregnant. Give us a break, Bradley. And are pregnancy tests really effective so soon after the act(s)?

Hope is definitely feeling what Thomas is lowkey putting down. 🥰 I bet when she finds out about Night of the Mannequin, she's going to jump his' bones so hard he'll get another aneurysm.

Nope, still not with Paris on this job thing. I wonder if the situation were reversed if she'd want Zoe encroaching on her life. Zoe is making her case badly though. Flies and honey, Zoe.

Wait, I thought Thomas already knew about Liam seeing him with Hopequinn? Didn't Ridge tell him? And I still don't get why Hope discusses her marriage with Thomas. She needs to get a girlfriend to talk to instead of him. 😑

A miracle? Please, that baby Steffy's carrying is hardly a miracle. Liam needs to refresh his memory on how conception works. His boys ain't all that special. (Love the Seinfeld reference upthread. 🤗)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 13

I can’t listen to anything Zoe says (over and over and over) because I’m so distracted by that hank of hair hanging down her face. Why in the world do these “professional” hairdressers insist on doing this all of the time? As a woman, I’d grab a pair of scissors and cut that damn thing off at the scalp.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Paris just kick Zoey in her gonads and take the job.  Yes Zoey, tell Paris to give up a high paying job and take one one for minimum wage.  Zoey just hears bla bla bla and answers are you attacking me like Paris has the problem.  

Instead of having a sweat band, TIIC gave Lurch a condom to wear on his head.  Too bad Liam didn’t wear one on his head. 

Yes Stuffy, it has to be Finn’s baby just like Kelly father had to be Liam.  Would it be too much for Stuffy to consider a contraceptive?  You would think she does since she was sexually active with Finn and Finn being a good doctor and a gentleman you would think that either Stuffy volunteered that information of Finn ask before proceeding to play hide the snake. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Meh, Steffy's been around too many blocks too many times to be getting "accidentally" pregnant. Give us a break, Bradley. And are pregnancy tests really effective so soon after the act(s)?

I had a friend who found out from a pregnancy test who was five weeks along recent, so it's possible. I think one of them claims they can test for it before the first missed period.

At any rate, I welcome anything that gets the ball rolling. The sooner the pregnancy comes out, the sooner it ends.

But gosh,it's still gonna be a long 4 to 6 months. I assume that due to COVID restrictions JMW's time on set will be limited, so at least we will get SOME reprieve. I hope...I need some good news in 2021.

5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And I still don't get why Hope discusses her marriage with Thomas. She needs to get a girlfriend to talk to instead of him. 😑

They all do. Macy and Darla were the last true set of best friends on this show and the show had to ruin that over penis too.

I can't blame Hope TOO much for turning from her feckless waffle of a husband to the only guy on the cast that Steffy can't fuck to come between them. But if she thinks she'll be free of Steffy that way, she ought to talk to Bill or Liam about why he and Sally split up.

• Love 8

I just can't help it; I find Steffy and Liam's......um......"dilemma", hilarious. Here's a hint Liam; pregnancy often follows intercourse. And why is Steffy angry with Liam? She willingly had sex with him without using contraception. Have she and Finn progressed to the stage where they are discussing having kids? I mean, you would think protections had been discussed since Finn is a doctor. Oh, Steffy has just made herself a little mess. 

Thomas first looked like he had played a few sets of tennis, now he looks like he is ready to hit the slopes. So, they have changed out his sweatband bandage for a knit top cap? I wonder about the hygienic properties of wool. 

Yes, Hope desperately needs a friend. If they hadn't kicked Sally to the curb, she would have been perfect. And if they hadn't ruined Flo, she would be ok too. Zoey? Ucky NO! However, Paris and Hope might be a good fit given that they are both rather saintly. But it does say a whole lot that Hope's only friend is the guy who kept her from her child and was her stalker. 

Ah nah Paris, don't even entertain your sister's nonsense. You know, I have one sibling, an older sister, and while we have definitely had our problems over the years, I know without a doubt she would never encourage me to walk away from a golden opportunity. Particularly something I had went to school for, and had been working towards. Paris looked so confused and so hurt that her sister wants to cut her out like a bad cancer. Zoey clearly feels superior with her remarks about Paris going out and being a "social worker" cause god knows she can't do the foundation stuff. And it was really magnanimous of Zoey to allow her sister to stay in LA. From Paris's remarks this is how it has always been, and was just what I suspected. Paris had goals and aspirations, and Zoey had entitlement. Maybe dad favored one daughter over the other; he isn't much of a person himself, and clearly Zoey got the lion's share of that loser's genes. I would like to see Paris stop kissing her sister's ass. I would like to see Paris fucking get angry at Zoey's selfishness. You go on girl, and you take that job and you rock it, and let your sister make her "contributions' by strutting her stuff on the runway. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 9

Thomas looks like what you'd expect Vinnie to be dressed like when our early/late 'running errands'.  Speaking of Vinnie, can we have him check on his old buddy at Brooke's place. It would be delightful to see Brooke begrudgingly liking him more than Thomas and he start to ingratiate himself with the family. Heck, let him be Douglas' manny.

I just can't with Liam and Steffy.  I will say this re why wasn't she using protection with Liam- it was an unexpected hook up and they were both drunk. And they're very familiar exes as opposed to strangers in a bar so it's not that weird to me.  With the Still affair we knew she and Liam were trying so she wasn't on any BC pill and it is highly doubtful that Bill came prepared or that there were any condoms in the nightstand of the guest house they were in - and if there were then they'd be old and useless.

What is interesting is if Steffy thinks Finn could possibly be the dad that means they weren't using birth control regularly which IS odd to me since this is a new relationship, Steffy is a recovering addict who knows her plate is full between her recovery, Kelly, and her job, and she and Finn hadn't each broached having kids.  Of course birth control fails but the show set this up all wrong.  Finn knows accidents can happen but he seems REALLY responsible and careful with Steffy in all matters so she's gonna have a hard time trying to pass off Waffle baby as his if that's the lie she wants to go with.  Would be a refreshing change that she cops to the ONS and he is hurt but still wants to make a go with their relationship -but you also know that he will be bringing the hammer down on Liam which would be fair up to a degree with the exception of any interference in Liam's relationship with Kelly. Finn's gonna try to whole hog blame Liam for 'using' Steffy and her relapse because he's in love with her when professionally he knows that Steffy is ultimately responsible for her own actions. Sad thing is he called it earlier- Liam is Steffy's addiction - but he still got involved with her and is trying to blame/push the addiction away (Liam) when Steffy is the one who needs to do it in order to be truly free - and she's obviously not there yet. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Finn knows accidents can happen but he seems REALLY responsible and careful with Steffy in all matters so she's gonna have a hard time trying to pass off Waffle baby as his if that's the lie she wants to go with. 

Yes, I have a hard time imagining how any WTD shenanigans could go if one of the candidates is a doctor. Finn will be all over the pregnancy tests and any other testing as soon as he finds out she's pregnant. And I don't see Steffy as being smart enough to alter any DNA test results unless the system is as stupid as the one Sharon Newman used when she tried to make her ex not the daddy of her rival's kid. Apparently the DNA test results were in MS Word and she just edited the document and re-saved it. (I am not kidding. That's what happened. So stupid.) I think if any schemes are afoot, Finn will change the results to make sure he's the father. But then there are the wild cards Hope and Thomas, who also would have vested interests in the DNA test going a certain way.

Okay, I admit, this storyline could get way soapy but I expect Bradley will as usual seriously underestimate the audience's intelligence and it'll be a total sh!t fest.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Finn will change the results to make sure he's the father. But then there are the wild cards Hope and Thomas, who also would have vested interests in the DNA test going a certain way.

Damn, Finn changing the results to 'save' Steffy would be a nice character wrinkle for him but it also has him become another man thinking he knows best/laying claim to Steffy even as you understand that someone needs to break the cycle and he sees this as Steffy's way out of her Liam conundrum. Given some people wanted him to be Sheila's son, it'd be in his genes to do this since she did the same thing to Brooke so that Sheila could have Eric to herself, LOL.

I actually don't hate that idea.  Let Finn set up a family with Steffy -and the audience knows his dirty secret -and it all comes out when Baby Finnigan/Waffle is 3 or 4 years old to make it extra messy.

• Love 2

Even messier if Kelly is discovered to be $Bill’s child at the same time. 

Hope Finn doesn’t go too far to the dark side, though. Flo was already thirsting for him the other day, if he went full-on baddie, she wouldn’t be able to control herself. Sorry, Wyatt, shouldn’t have screwed over Sally.

• Love 6

) I think if any schemes are afoot, Finn will change the results to make sure he's the father. But then there are the wild cards Hope and Thomas, who also would have vested interests in the DNA test going a certain way.

While I don't put it past Brad to re-write character histories on the fly, I have my doubts that Hope would directly fool with the results. Thomas maaaaaaaaybe, but they seem dedicated to redeeming him right now.

If the show wanted to go balls out, they could subvert expectations to have us think Liam was the father and find out later that Taylor switched the tests to push Hope and Thomas together to keep Thomas sane--a thing that would absolutely be in her wheelhouse.

• Useful 3