Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Guys like Liam are why I don't like "Nice Guys."  Because they aren't very nice.

No joke. I think Liam only gets the "nice" designation because people look at his father or at Ridge and then see him as comparatively less bad. But that's probably only because they've got a few decades of trash behavior on Liam.

AFAIC, Liam lost all claim to the nice guy title when he gave Hope's still-warm engagement ring to Steffy. And he put icing on the Not Really a Nice Guy cake when he got two women pregnant inside a year. If Hope has any sense at all (yeah, a big ask) she'll dump Liam for good after this latest nonsense comes out. I don't necessarily want to see her turn to Thomas or Finn but she needs to stop giving Liam more chances to use Steffy to get back at her. And she needs to stop listening to Brooke, who's got her own agenda of "winning" against Taylor via their daughters.

If Steffy ends up having another Liam baby I might be done with the show. I know Bradley wants the dramaz but my preference would be for Steffy to be pregnant already, like what happened when she slept with Bill. That way, maybe she can refuse to get a paternity test and pretend for months not to know who the daddy is but in the end it'll be Finn's. Or she'll miscarry and not have a baby at all. I'm not on the Lope team necessarily but I'll no longer be able to buy that Hope is Liam's true love if he's got two kids with Steffy.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

There was so much wrong with that mess yesterday. Let's see, where to begin........Wyatt, yes, let us start there.....

Did you really do that Wyatt? Did you really slither into Hope's home and call her out about interacting with Thomas. Did you really make comments about people with baggage? Did you really talk about forgiving, and trusting people who have fucked you? Hope should have been slapping you about the head. You are cohabitating with the trash that stole her and Liam's baby. I guess Flo must be toting some Gucci, or Tumi's or Vuitton's; that high class baggage. Wyatt, you piss me off in new and fresh ways. 

Steffy.....girrrrrl, for someone who has never liked Brooke you sure try hard to emulate her. You get something good; a nice strong Belgian Waffle type, and you want to trash it for the frozen Eggo variety. Well, I guess there is a reason that mural has stayed up on the wall the whole time you have been messing with Finn. Yes messing. Cause there ain't no way in hell any of it meant a damn thing to you if you are willing to hop Liam's bones at the first sign of trouble with him and Hope. 

Liam....you are nothing but a friggin big ole drip of molasses. Drip, drip, drip. You can't stop seeing it? What is that exactly Liam? You are the one who knows Thomas is still pining for your wife. You are the one who has been pounding the Thomas is nuts drum. You are the one who thought Hopequinn was weird. More importantly Big Molasses Drip, is you know your wife. This wife is Hope. Not Steffy. Hope would never, not in a million billion years, step out on you. But there you sit, getting drunk with your ex, condemning Hope. Are your thought processes that warped? Or was this just a convenient way to get Steffy's pants off and put an end to Sinn? Because seriously Liam? You knew Hope had Douglas; where was he when you saw you wife macking on Thomas? You know Thomas is off, and you know he has Hopequinn, who you yourself proclaimed an exact likeness of the real thing, but it didn't occur to you that maybe Thomas was smacking on some plastic? And if all that wasn't enough; you go on and on about how could she, and not Thomas. They were kissing Liam, and you didn't bother to stick around long enough to adequately gauge the situation. And you are saying this shit to Steffy? 

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Steffy royally screwed you over. She didn't just kiss your dad, she fucked every part of him; from his hair to his little toes. She kissed him, and she fondled him, and she rode that Stallion for all he was worth. On top, on bottom, and sideways. And now you can forgave that? Well, I guess it is not so much about forgiveness, as it is about rights. 

You stink Steffy. Really you do. Using Finn as a pawn in the Waffle Wars. I hope he tells you to step off; and I hope that baby is his; not Liam's, so you will have to deal with your own shit for the rest of your rotten life. 

Was it totally random that both Finn and Wyatt visited Hope on the same night? Now, I was never a Wyatt/Hope fan, but with Annika in the role? Hmmmm. Maybe. I think I could get behind Finn and Wyatt fighting over Hope. Finn would stick it to Steffy and Liam; especially if the bun turns out to be Finn's. But really for me, it would be more about Flo's perfect little world imploding. And doing so at the hands of the cousin she betrayed. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Joining the collective G-R-O-A-N! Not this shit again.  If the writers were thrown a curve ball by JMW's pregnancy, why not have Steffy be knocked up by Finn? Talk about Liam's head exploding!

This tired WTD story line effectively undoes all/any of the personal growth Steffy experienced in recent months (IMO isn't much) and resets everybody back to the aughts. GRRRrrr!  Why, girl?  I thought Steffy was happy with Finn. WHY? WHY? WHY?

I wanted to slap that taste out of both of the Spencer brothers' mouths. Did Liam not heed the cautionary tale of Shidge which minus the sex, is being repeated here with the petulant butt-hurt man-child not stopping to think rationally or talk to their spouse before getting back on the partner-go-round?

And a quick aside about Steffy ... If she is a recovering addict, especially in the very early stages, why does she have booze around her house? As well, most 12-step programs strongly discourage those in recovery to avoid getting into new personal relationships during the first year of sobriety. Actually, you'd think that Finn, as a physician, would know better. Why Steam isn't "new," the emotional tangles and potential stress over paternity, etc., would be enough to trigger relapse.

All I can say is thank God Taylor isn't around to cheer this clusterfuck on.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Steffy royally screwed you over. She didn't just kiss your dad, she fucked every part of him; from his hair to his little toes. She kissed him, and she fondled him, and she rode that Stallion for all he was worth. On top, on bottom, and sideways. And now you can forgave that? Well, I guess it is not so much about forgiveness, as it is about rights. 

You stink Steffy. Really you do. Using Finn as a pawn in the Waffle Wars. I hope he tells you to step off; and I hope that baby is his; not Liam's, so you will have to deal with your own shit for the rest of your rotten life. 

Was it totally random that both Finn and Wyatt visited Hope on the same night? Now, I was never a Wyatt/Hope fan, but with Annika in the role? Hmmmm. Maybe. I think I could get behind Finn and Wyatt fighting over Hope. Finn would stick it to Steffy and Liam; especially if the bun turns out to be Finn's. But really for me, it would be more about Flo's perfect little world imploding. And doing so at the hands of the cousin she betrayed. 

It's the season of kindness & joy, & I just wanted to thank you for spreading joy. Anything that brings a thought of the $tallion in any of those situations, is the greatest joy. Happy holidays to you, friend. 😉

If you don't follow DD on Insta, you totally should. Last week, he posted a video of him digging inside a turkey, & totally flinging around the neck (I think it's a neck, I tried to avoid naming what it is, because I honestly am not sure & don't want to be made fun of, but let's go with the neck). It's penis-shaped, & he mentioned that it was impressive, & might give the $tallion envy. His wife was in it, honestly, it was hysterical. He's really funny, & gracious, too. Follow him if you don't already. I swear, he didn't tell me to say that. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Steffy royally screwed you over. She didn't just kiss your dad, she fucked every part of him; from his hair to his little toes. She kissed him, and she fondled him, and she rode that Stallion for all he was worth. On top, on bottom, and sideways. 

She sure did.

ZuQADq.gif&key=4d5859789dcc6255589070f66

Lucky bitch.

giphy.gif

What were we discussing again?

• LOL 12

2 things from today's episode...

1. If Douglas winds up being a 6' 5", 280 pound Rams' player, someone better swab his cheek. That's just not Forrester DNA. If he winds up oddly attracted to his maybe-sister, ala Ridget or THope or Stick (or whatever Steffy/Rick was combined into, I wasn't watching then), then, maybe, but on looks, no way he hits 6 foot, or 225. 

2. Steffy does not look like a woman rocking the afterglow. She looks like a woman who knows she made a drunken mistake. However, put on some clothes, take the blankets & pillows off the couch, & if you get caught, tell them that Liam stopped by that morning. It's not rocket science. 

**Bonus: I swear, Hopequinn hits more steps in a day than I do. Thomas is always dragging her to & fro, all the livelong day. Do they make mannequin Fitbits?? **

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

This has been re-quoted a bunch of times, but it needs to be placed on a billboard in front of Brad Bell's office. This is why everyone else on the cast throws stones at Liam--bevause even for all the steps back that Bill and Thomas and Ridge take, we have moments of them really owning the shit they've pulled and getting some true consequences. Liam has not had one single come to Jesus moment in ten years. I dunno if anyone here has watched The Good Place and scene that scene where Chidi thinks he got sent to Hell for drinking almond milk and not his exceptional inability to make any decision whatsoever, driving everyone 8n his life up a frigging wall? That's Liam.

Steffy.....girrrrrl, for someone who has never liked Brooke you sure try hard to emulate her. You get something good; a nice strong Belgian Waffle type, and you want to trash it for the frozen Eggo variety. Well, I guess there is a reason that mural has stayed up on the wall the whole time you have been messing with Finn. Yes messing. Cause there ain't no way in hell any of it meant a damn thing to you if you are willing to hop Liam's bones at the first sign of trouble with him and Hope.

Also, this.

The Brooke comparison is only slightly misplaces because the men Brooke settled for usually came in with their eyes opened about her feelings for Ridge and thought they could change that. Even Brooke to her credit has made good faith efforts to move away from Ridge--apart from the very end when TIIC decided to blow up Throoke on a whim, Ridge was at best a negligible factor in their relationship. She and Nick may have worked out if not for Stephanie turning the screws there to save her baby boy.

Steffy's healthiest "relationship" was the two months  she dated Marcus before she jumped Rick's bones, and that was 4 Presidents ago. The iPhone 2 hadn't even come out. Twitter wasn't even online. That's how long Steffy's character has sat in the creative gutter. And it's unfortunate that Stephanie's namesake is treated like this.

Did you really do that Wyatt? Did you really slither into Hope's home and call her out about interacting with Thomas. Did you really make comments about people with baggage? Did you really talk about forgiving, and trusting people who have fucked you? Hope should have been slapping you about the head. You are cohabitating with the trash that stole her and Liam's baby. I guess Flo must be toting some Gucci, or Tumi's or Vuitton's; that high class baggage. Wyatt, you piss me off in new and fresh ways. 

On one hand, Wyatt isn't wrong because Hope has been way too cozy with Thomas for my liking, regardless of any waffling on Liam's end.

On the other hand, fuck you Wyatt. I like him now even less than Liam AND Ridge. Dump your felon girlfriend and maybe you can talk.

Tell me when Bill is in without a shirt and I'll come back, but I think I'm done-zo for the time being.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10

Am still wondering if Aunt Donna is getting paid or otherwise compensated to babysit Hope's kids. Seems to me Brooke should be doing grandma duty. Or Hope and Liam could hire an actual nanny.

Does four-year old Kelly sleep in a locked cage? How did they know she wouldn't walk into the living room early in the morning and see daddy on the couch in a state of undress? Or even earlier and gotten an eyeful of Steffy and Liam "hugging." 😐

Oh FFS. I am so over Finn running around town dropping in on people uninvited. If he's worried about Thomas maybe he should talk to Thomas' family instead of Hope. (Seriously, are they chem-testing Finn and Hope? Meh. Neither of them seemed into it either, IMO.)

Liam, you POS, you didn't make love to Steffy last night, you had sex with her. Already trying to spin it, huh? And get your false equivalency straightened out. Kissing < sexual intercourse any day of the week.

Yeesh, all that medical mumbo jumbo coming out of Finn's mouth. Guess Thomas will be getting a pass for his psycho behavior yet again, courtesy of the good doctor. 😒

Wonder what prompted Ridge to check in on Thomas? Did a scene get dropped where he heard about Hopequinn?

Lol, Hope to Hopequinn's rescue! Her reaction reminded me of this:

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

First of all is Hope that stupid?  Didn’t she just admonish Lurch for being a little inappropriate?  

I can see why Finn went to Hope about Lurch’s behavior but shouldn’t he have gone to Stuffy first. Stuffy really knows Lurch a lot more than Hope. 

Waffle boy is back but instead of having a scoop of Vanilla on top now he gets a scoop of Rocky Road ice cream. 

The one thing not endearing to a woman is asking her if we made love last night?  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Joining the collective G-R-O-A-N! Not this shit again.  If the writers were thrown a curve ball by JMW's pregnancy, why not have Steffy be knocked up by Finn? Talk about Liam's head exploding!

So is it a foregone conclusion that JMW's real life pregnancy is being written into the show?  But if yes, I too hope the curve ball is that it's Finn's kid, even though I can't recall any (pseudo)sex scenes between Finn & Steffy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

can't recall any (pseudo)sex scenes between Finn & Steffy.

Probably because there hasn't been any. Steffy just mentioned offhand yesterday that Finn stays over a couple of nights a week and leaves before Kelly wakes up. Meanwhile, lately Finn has had more screen time with Thomas and Hope than Steffy. Looks to me like the show is backing off on Sinn but that could be wishful thinking on my part. 🙄

• Love 6

It could just be Show trying to work connections with other people than just Steffy. Wasn't there a whole media blitz about Sinn just weeks ago? I know Bell is a flake who has torn up far more dynamic pairings on a whim but that's whiplash speed even for him.

• Love 4

Seriously how the HECK could these writers think we want to see the triangle of doom again??! You would think they would be as sick of writing it as we are of seeing it. 
pick any other characters people! I’d rather Liam bang Pam at this point!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Honestly, Hunter Tylo turning religious and insisting that Tridge be written as a couple who didn't divorce (or whatever that stipulation was) wasn't the worst thing ever from a storyline standpoint. It forced the writers to spend some time on one marriage instead of marrying and divorcing Ridge from one or the other woman in the ToD every 2-3 months. One of the three actors stuck in the current ToD needs to think about pulling a Tylo. Otherwise, as long as both women are on the show, Liam's waffle ways will always continue.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I got pulled in to the show again while taking care of elderly relatives who watch soaps every day.  The writing is awful but the actors are for the most part really good.  But I am done.  I just can't take this story line. The discussion between Liam and Steffy on today's show is weird.  It would work if they hadn't slept together. UGH!  Here is wishing fans who stay with the show the best. I've enjoyed reading your comments.

• Love 4

I hope MA keeps his mantle free, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he has an Emmy sitting there by this time next year. Superb job today. 

But, damn, Hope, don't just stand there when he's in the throes of delusion, text your bestie, Finn, 911 to get to Thomas'. Dumber than the Hopequinn.

• Love 11

It's not who you want to be, Liam? Boy, bye. It's who you ALREADY ARE! A human waffle straight from the dumpster. 🤨

I don't know how Hope just stood there watching Thomas acting clearly out of touch with reality. What if he'd attacked her?

Brooke, you probably need to keep Thomas' name out of your mouth. You know what happened the last time you got so fixated on him: his father dumped you for Shauna.

Liam, gee, maybe all your questions would've been answered if you'd stuck around and confronted Hope(quinn) and Thomas instead running off half-cocked to go get full-cocked with Steffy. 😒

TMW the ex you just screwed tells you how much he loves his wife and their child. Ugh, Liam is a selfish POS. But OTOH, Steffy keeps letting him use her as his fallback plan. Sigh.

So Brooke and Ridge still don't know about Hopequinn? I think Brooke would've been way more concerned about that than Hope was. She's probably gonna be pissed when she finds out soon.

A million tiny little pieces. That'll be Liam's cheating, jumping to wrong conclusions, trash face all over the floor when he finds out IT WAS A MANNEQUIN! You effin idiot, Liam. You don't even know the woman you're married to and claim to love.

Oop, guess Hopequinn better start looking for another place to stay. Her cover is blown now. 😉

Bravo, MA. You killed it today. 🏆

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oop, guess Hopequinn better start looking for another place to stay. Her cover is blown now. 😉

If they somehow managed for Hopequinn to wind up with Liam when he has to live in a motel after Hope dumps him and Steffy puts up the closed for business sign and Hopequinn then begins terrorizing him with the red devil eyes and sporadic, menacing jump moves? I think I’d enjoy that. He deserves it.

I can totally hear her ‘saying’: Thomas may not have had the stomach to kill you, but I certainly do. If you want something done right, do it yourself.’ 

Then the motel cleaning staff can find his dead from fright body cowering in the closet ala The Ring. 

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Tit-for-tat Liam?  You think that Hope kissed Lurch so you play hide the snake with Stuffy and you think that’s a fare exchange.  Liam needs a double dose of STFU.  Liam is rationalizing a way to get back with Stuffy. Yup, a non kiss will do it. 

Liam is just a half rung below Lurch in being delusional.  At least Lurch is not a hypocrite. How long did it take you to forgive Stuffy from riding the wild Stallion.  

What irritates me the most about Brooke is having to listen to a 45+ year old woman giggle like a preteen.  

• Love 9

So Liam has clearly just been waiting for the moment to jump Steffy's bones:

• In a dark room he thinks he sees Thomas kiss Hope (when he knows there is a Hopequinn), but doesn't bust into the room to stop that or find out what is going on, then
  • He heads directly to Steffy's place, tells her what happened, checks in on just how into Finn she is, and pours several tequilas for both of them (even though she is a recovering addict, and they have a young comatose child in the next room), and then,
  • After screwing each other, Liam justifies his actions by saying that if Hope had kissed any other human being in the world other than Thomas, he would not have boinked Steffy. And he lamely says he shouldn't have boinked Steffy since she is with Finn. But then he talks about how great it was yada yada yada.

So this is what he has wanted all along. And I am happy for him. Cannot wait till Hope kicks him to the curb.

Losers GIF by memecandy

• Love 15

Looks like Liam has forgotten it was his and Sally's innocent kiss that drove Steffy into his dad's pants. And his remarks about being able to forgive anything, outside of Hope kissing Thomas, pretty much says he is now ok with Steffy shagging his dad. He is clearly ready to pick up where he and Steffy left off, but I am not getting those vibes from Steffy. Historically Steffy would have been all over Liam about telling Hope it was over, but instead she seemed embarrassed. She was actually encouraging him to make it right with Hope. Wouldn't it be funny if when she finds out she if pregnant, that she hopes the baby is Finn's and not Liam's? That would certainly be different and unexpected. 

Well, the jig is up for sure now. I thought I was going to have to get annoyed with Hope, but I think she was just so shocked. Would I run out the door? Or would I run to the suffering person? I really don't know. But those two had me crying like a baby. This will bond them in a new way, and I am totally on board with that. Helping someone overcome is a powerful aphrodisiac; just look at Finn and Steffy. But Thomas and Hope have a lot of history and a much deeper bond. And of course there is Douglas. 

I love KKL so much; I really do. She is an amazing person who involves herself in good causes, and who has kept herself in tip top physical shape. I also have mad respect for her ability to take whatever garbage Show has thrown at her and run with it. Brooke has been given some of the crappiest SLs, but has always managed to come out whole on the other side. I have lived through every version of Bridge, but this one is killing me. They have Brooke acting like a sixteen year old who just got pinned. Come on Show! This is fucking Brooke Logan Forrester! The woman that was tabloid fodder for thirty years. The most scandalous woman in the fashion world. The woman who has stolen countless men from their wives (nonsense of course). The woman who introduced naughty nighties to the world of couture. And you have reduced her to this simpering piece of Bridge flotsam. And it is embarrassing. Compare this drivel to when she was with Bill. Brooke came off like a mature woman, in a happy relationship. She didn't have to keep telling Bill how they had overcome, and blah, blah, fucking blah. I so wish Ridge had married Shauna that day. 

Having said that, I think Thorsten looked really good. The time off seems to have suited him. I am sure getting a break from the back and forth to the east and west coasts helped. And it looks like his wife bathed him thoroughly, and used an entire bottle of Clorox. 

On 12/1/2020 at 11:30 AM, nkotb said:

It's the season of kindness & joy, & I just wanted to thank you for spreading joy. Anything that brings a thought of the $tallion in any of those situations, is the greatest joy. Happy holidays to you, friend. 😉

Anytime @nkotb! I just wish the Stallion shout out had been about a different set of circumstances, but we will take what we can get right?

On 12/1/2020 at 5:24 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Am still wondering if Aunt Donna is getting paid or otherwise compensated to babysit Hope's kids

I was wondering about this too. Donna is still employed by FC's, so how is it she has all this free babysitting time? Well, then again, that may be a stupid question because no one really works at Forrester anymore. 

On 12/1/2020 at 5:24 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Liam, you POS, you didn't make love to Steffy last night, you had sex with her

Thank you.

20 hours ago, nkotb said:

I hope MA keeps his mantle free, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he has an Emmy sitting there by this time next year. Superb job today. 

I am gonna second this. Matthew is making Thomas's crazy so sad. I was undone I tell you. Completely undone. Mr. R was actually laughing at me! But I am a sap and that is all there is to it. Annika too, should be keeping a spot on her mantle, because she is killing it as Hopequinn. Those dead eyes, and the evil little smiles, and devilish looks she is giving us are priceless. 

17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Brooke, you probably need to keep Thomas' name out of your mouth. You know what happened the last time you got so fixated on him: his father dumped you for Shauna.

That right there says it all doesn't it? Spouses should be able to discuss their kids without it ending up in sham Vegas marriages. 

13 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

If they somehow managed for Hopequinn to wind up with Liam when he has to live in a motel after Hope dumps him and Steffy puts up the closed for business sign and Hopequinn then begins terrorizing him with the red devil eyes and sporadic, menacing jump moves? I think I’d enjoy that. He deserves it.

I can totally hear her ‘saying’: Thomas may not have had the stomach to kill you, but I certainly do. If you want something done right, do it yourself.’ 

Then the motel cleaning staff can find his dead from fright body cowering in the closet ala The Ring. 

I'll be sending this scenario to Show's hack writing staff post haste. Give them some education on entertaining SL's. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11
On 11/25/2020 at 10:37 PM, Lilac2000 said:

Liam really is too stupid and he and Hope deserve each other. If you think this guy is obsessed and might be a threat to your wife why wouldn't you bust through the door to see if maybe your wife is being attacked or harassed? I get it's a soap and these scenes have been around since the dawn of time but ughhhhh. It's beyond stupid now. It's insulting. To the viewers and the actors. Although AN at least looks like she's having fun playing the Hopequinn.

I'm a few days behind, but yes, Liam is too dumb to live.  When I saw the scene, I had thought that he was appalled that Thomas was kissing the mannequin.  But he actually thinks it was Hope?  If he really thought it was Hope why wouldn't he have barged in and turned on the lights and stopped it?  It's not like he hasn't been aggressive before.

He obviously knows that the mannequin is in the apartment, and he already saw first hand the weirdness, what with Thomas saying "don't touch her" as if it were really Hope.  Why wouldn't he have thought that maybe Thomas was trying to use it like a blow up doll?

Clearly just an excuse to bring back the triangle.  Not sure why the producers would think anybody would enjoy that again.

I'm thinking it's not long before they show all the flashbacks again.  I so can't wait to see Steffy in the crazy Aspen wedding dress and Hope pounding on the gondola window.

• Love 11

Yes, Liam went from being devastated that Hope kissed Thomas to self-righteously condemning Hope for choosing Thomas of all people to kiss.  Meanwhile, he's now completely justified his cheating with Steffy--what an absolute prize this man is.  NOT!

The scenes between Hope, Thomas and Hopequinn were beyond riveting and I think Hope was wise to keep Thomas talking and helping him differentiate between fantasy and reality.  Of course, Thomas has now fainted and/or passed out, but at least Hope can call for help and Thomas won't be a danger to himself or others.  And both MA and AN have been wonderful in this storyline and they deserve all of the  kudos.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Just like when Liam walked in on Steffy sleeping in bed with Wyatt (where Liam also failed to confront the woman with whom he was involved), I'm not sure the fact that Thomas was actually kissing a mannequin and not Hope will ever come to light.  It's a means to an end.  With the end being, unfortunately, the Pentagon of Doom with Liam, Steffy, Hope, Thomas and Finn.  Liam's witnessing that kiss gave him license and "permission" to sleep with Steffy because his marriage was over.  Now, Steffy will get pregnant; WTD SL; Hope-knows-best may hide Thomas' delusions/illness for "Douglas' sake" while telling Liam that Steffy and their unborn child need Liam, etc., Blah.  Blah.  Blah.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

Just like when Liam walked in on Steffy sleeping in bed with Wyatt (where Liam also failed to confront the woman with whom he was involved), I'm not sure the fact that Thomas was actually kissing a mannequin and not Hope will ever come to light.  It's a means to an end.  With the end being, unfortunately, the Pentagon of Doom with Liam, Steffy, Hope, Thomas and Finn.  Liam's witnessing that kiss gave him license and "permission" to sleep with Steffy because his marriage was over.  Now, Steffy will get pregnant; WTD SL; Hope-knows-best may hide Thomas' delusions/illness for "Douglas' sake" while telling Liam that Steffy and their unborn child need Liam, etc., Blah.  Blah.  Blah.

17 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

This could all be avoided if those crazy kids used birth control!

For sure.  But it apparently hasn't been invented on any soap opera!

The impending Pentagon of Doom could be avoided if Liam would just settle down with Quinn.  This would be an original idea and it would solve so many problems and create new ones at the same time.  Liam would free up Hope to be with Thomas, Steffy can commit to Finn, Quinn doesn't have to pathetically pine for Eric, Eric can take up with Shauna, Shauna wouldn't be hanging over Brooke and Ridge.  And as a bonus, Wyatt will flip out that his brother is banging his mom.  Bill (if they ever bring him on screen again anytime soon) will be appalled and maybe inspired to make a play for Quinn again because there's nothing he likes more than competition, especially against his own sons.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Imma keep this short:  I'm sick and tired of Hope and Liam.  They are both too stupid to live.  Their kid would be better off being raised by someone else, like Brooke or even Steffy.  Even wolves.

Seriously, I'm done.  

Ok so maybe I won't keep this short.  As much of a hypocritical ass Liam has been, I put equal blame on Hope.  I can understand Liam thinking she was using Douglas as an excuse to be with Thomas.   She had to know that, not only was Liam jealous of her relationship with Thomas,  Liam was truly worried about her safety being around Thomas.   Sure, Liam was stupid for jumping to conclusions about "the kiss that never happened," but Hope brought this all on herself.

So yeah, that kid deserves better than these two.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

At least Hope didn't try kissing Thomas to wake him up. 😏

Shut up, Liam! Gah, you are so dumb! Why can't somebody push you off a cliff? 🤨

Steffy, maybe the time to try to talk some sense into Liam was last night before you boinked him. Or then maybe today you could've called Thomas to give him a heads up that Typhoon Liam was coming his way.

Look at concerned daddy Ridge, dropping in on both of his adult kids this week. Both of his messed up kids in the middle of some Hope and Liam shite again.

Hope, you done messed up now. You can't push Hopequinn around like that. She's as savage as you are naive.

So yeah, that kid deserves better than these two.

What will it take for Douglas' two grandmas back East to come get him? Even Bill doesn't step in for his little nephew when Thomas keeps having these crises.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What will it take for Douglas' two grandmas back East to come get him? Even Bill doesn't step in for his little nephew when Thomas keeps having these crises.

Yeah, I feel even sorrier for Douglas.  At least little Beth is too young to know what's going on with her doofus parents, but Douglas is old enough to sense that his daddy has issues.  

• Love 6

AN playing live Hopequinn is very fun to watch, she does a really great job. But today, when idiot Liam was lashing out at her, and she was confused and upset and saying she had no idea what he was talking about, that was a great scene by AN.

Hope just doesn't know how lucky she is going to be to be rid of Liam. He clearly has been lusting after Steffy all this time.  Why would she want a doofus husband like that?

angry the bold and the beautiful GIF by CBS 

• Love 8

Liam it’s four days now but he’s repeating the same lines. Excellence in writing 🤢🤮.  That’s LA for you, Dr Finn got there before the paramedics and Hope called 911 first. 

Stuffy, you really don’t know shit but your acting like you do with your father.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Liam was truly worried about her safety being around Thomas. 

If Liam was truly worried about Hope's safety around Thomas, he would've flipped the light on and confronted Thomas & "Hope."  He certainly wasn't worried about Douglas' welfare and whereabouts while Thomas was kissing "Hope."

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I’ve been down with Karen coming to claim Douglas for a while now. But this family obviously doesn’t communicate when serious stuff is going down. No one knew Caroline was dead until Thomas showed up with Douglas. But even if no one told Karen about Thomas going over a cliff or the aborted wedding to Zoe or that Douglas is living with Hope, supposedly in this world, Steffy and Thomas are well known heirs to the FC empire. All their issue would be all over social and in the tabloids. You’d think Karen would’ve shown up when Thomas went splat over the cliff but with him being rushed to the hospital again, it’s time for Karen to just show up and start grilling people herself and check on her grandson. Of course it could be that Karen fell into such a deep depression after Caroline's death that she’s been non functioning with her wife caring for her but you’d think they’d both be highly invested in making sure their grandson was doing okay at least. Or that Bill would be picking up the slack since he ‘failed’ his niece and he’d be laying the smack down as needed with Thomas. 

On one hand the writing for Liam and Thomas lately is obvious in the show’s manipulations to pivot the characters so that Thomas is rootable and Liam less so for Thope to have a legit chance to happen; it’s painfully obvious what they’re doing and resent them completely trashing Liam and making me root for Thomas after all the crap he’s done. On the other hand....Liam you can go now. You need a break 😂

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

The scenes with Thomas and Hope were reminiscent of Luke and Laura on GH years ago after he raped her. Thomas is going to be the new “anti-hero”.  I agree that MA really played those scenes exceptionally well.

• Love 7

How odd that Hope didn't go to the hospital with Thomas, or call in the reinforcements. But then she wouldn't have been able to beat up Hopequinn, and she wouldn't have been able to get beat up by her husband. 

Liam was right in many things he said; I do believe that deep down Hope does harbor feelings for Thomas, but can't acknowledge them for reasons. But what really gets me though is Liam's venom. He was not this angry when Steffy fucked Bill. He was hurt, and disgusted, and disillusioned, but I don't remember this level of anger. 

My burning question is what will be Hopequinn's fate now?

On one hand the writing for Liam and Thomas lately is obvious in the show’s manipulations to pivot the characters so that Thomas is rootable and Liam less so for Thope to have a legit chance to happen; it’s painfully obvious what they’re doing and resent them completely trashing Liam and making me root for Thomas after all the crap he’s done. On the other hand....Liam you can go now. You need a break 😂

Spot on analogy there. But they have to sell the kool aid to make it enjoyable. And boy have they done a bang up job of that. MA and AN have been killing it, and Liam is a hissing fitting husband to a tee. It could have gone so badly, but the players have saved this SL, and I have been enjoying it more than anything they have given us in a long time. And it keeps Carter/Zoey off my screen. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, drivethroo said:

If Liam was truly worried about Hope's safety around Thomas, he would've flipped the light on and confronted Thomas & "Hope."  He certainly wasn't worried about Douglas' welfare and whereabouts while Thomas was kissing "Hope."

The reason he didn't rush in was because he didn't see any evidence of her struggling to get away.  Since it was the mannequin, she was standing still getting kissed.  At least that's the way he saw it.

Granted, I don't watch this show every day, but does Hope ever mention her child Beth?  All I ever hear is her talking about Douglas--and Thomas.  I never thought I'd say this given Steffy's addiction storyline, but I actually think she'd make a better parent for Beth and she could be Auntie Steffy to Douglas.  Of course, that wouldn't happen unless the writers offed Hope, but I wouldn't be sad about that if it happened. 

• Love 1

🤣😂😆 I loved that big DUH! look of realization on Liam’s face at the end. Hope needs to dump his ass for him cheating (she’ll find out) on her, for not trusting her, and for his vicious verbal attack on her. He talked to her as if she were a dog. It was disgusting.

• Love 12

Meh, I have no sympathy whatsoever for Dope.  I still say she brought this all on herself by constantly sniffing around Thomas.  Liam is right that she can't seem to get Thomas out of her system.

I was waiting/hoping for the Hopequinn to laugh her ass off at Liam after Hope told him about the fake kiss.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Every time Thomas is in the hospital, Ridge bellows and barks at the medical personnel. 

Liam was really vile toward Hope. I so loved it when she told him Thomas kissed Hopequinn and not her. I am going to enjoy his descent into the shame and guilt he has over boinking Steffy and not trusting his wife. Well, at least he has a soft place to land. But then he will lament how much of Beth's life he is missing because he is always with comatose Kelly. BTW, she needs to get some kind of medical attention too.

Baby Reaction GIF

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Today actually moved, but my 1 takeaway...

Hey, Finn, Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable called, & he won't be needing that '80s sweater that you're rocking back, like ever, (he's on an orange kick, these days) so you keep on keeping on with it. 

• LOL 11
2 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

🤣😂😆 I loved that big DUH! look of realization on Liam’s face at the end. Hope needs to dump his ass for him cheating (she’ll find out) on her, for not trusting her, and for his vicious verbal attack on her. He talked to her as if she were a dog. It was disgusting.

Pure speculation here, but of course Hope will find out when Steffy has her WTD storyline, right?  So, so, so, damn tired of this because it involves Liam (and to a certain extent, Hope bc she'll be impacted) YET again!!!   

1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Meh, I have no sympathy whatsoever for Dope.  I still say she brought this all on herself by constantly sniffing around Thomas.  Liam is right that she can't seem to get Thomas out of her system.

I was waiting/hoping for the Hopequinn to laugh her ass off at Liam after Hope told him about the fake kiss.  

I agree with @LittleIggy above that Liam was a disgusting ahole for talking to Hope that way, but I also agree with @Crashcourse that Hope just can't seem to quit Thomas. 

Neither character is covered in glory here, but Liam deserves the extra hate mail for cheating on his wife with his ex-wife just because he THOUGHT his current wife cheated on him first. 

Are DD and HTom on a recurring status?  I haven't seen them in a long while.

• Love 6

So much for women being the "weaker" sex.

Steffy confronted Liam and Hope when she found them making out backstage.

Hope did the same when she spotted them kissing on the cliff.

Not our boy wonder Liam. Nope, just turns and runs away from seeing Thomas, a man who stalked and kidnapped his wife, apparently kiss her, instead of flipping on the lights and charging into that room and knocking Thomas into next week.

But isn't it interesting to see:

Steffy, learning that Liam shared one 5-second kiss with Sally when they literally thought they were going to die, reacts by running to granddaddy Eric's guesthouse where she proceeds to cheat on her husband by banging $ Bill like a screen door during a hurricane. 

Liam, mistakenly thinking he sees Hope kissing Thomas, reacts by running to Steffy's house, where he proceeds to cheat on his wife by screwing  his ex-wife. 

Two of a kind. They cut and run and cheat when there is a nanosecond of an anything remotely less than positive in their lives. Let these coward wimps have each other. 

Seeing your SO in an embrace or learning about it after the fact is not some hall pass to fuck someone else. Except for these two. 

I was a Lope fan, especially after their triumph over the worst year a couple could imagine, but I just cannot with him anymore. Especially him blathering on to Steffy that he still loves her and regretted giving her up. I mean, WTAF dude? Go take your sad lion face of stupidity and selfish, foolish choices somewhere else.

Add in that MA is just killing it and AN just shines with him and, as I said earlier, I do have that Jack/Jennifer/DOOL vibe with them and could be all in. Because it's more than obvious that's where the storyline is headed. So give him that brain tumor already and show it's been there for the past several years. 

So give Steffy another tired WTD storyline and let Liam/Finn fight over her as I no longer care. I did hope that she could make a fresh start with Finn, but this is the same leopard who happily accepted the engagement ring still warm from Hope's left ring finger. And those spots? Still there as far as I can tell. Send the tiresome threesome off to Paris or Milan for all I care. Or let Steffy and Finn be together and Liam is left all alone where douchebags who do douchey things belong. 

Annika dragging that mannequin up off the floor was EVERYTHING.

Somewhere, Ridge is laughing because now, he is no longer the biggest idiot in the world for taking an email as permission to have sex with Morgan. 

Because Hopequin wasn't the only dummy in that room.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

I wanted Hope to throw the mannequin at Liam and say GTH. Then I realized it’s not in the budget to destroy mannequin Hope. I wasn’t sure if the Scott and Annika were in the same set because they never did a wide shot. That said, I liked how she lifted the mannequin off the floor and Liam is all what the what?!?!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 12/2/2020 at 10:41 AM, Black Knight said:

Honestly, Hunter Tylo turning religious and insisting that Tridge be written as a couple who didn't divorce (or whatever that stipulation was) wasn't the worst thing ever from a storyline standpoint. It forced the writers to spend some time on one marriage instead of marrying and divorcing Ridge from one or the other woman in the ToD every 2-3 months. One of the three actors stuck in the current ToD needs to think about pulling a Tylo. Otherwise, as long as both women are on the show, Liam's waffle ways will always continue.

Quoted for truth, but let's not forget how long KKL was on the show before they killed a continuing triangle on her behalf...and this was well after TIIC had concocted that ridiculous egg switch story to have Taylor give birth to Brooke's baby that ultimately made them both look like schmucks.

On 12/2/2020 at 8:19 PM, Waldo13 said:

Liam is just a half rung below Lurch in being delusional.  At least Lurch is not a hypocrite. How long did it take you to forgive Stuffy from riding the wild Stallion. 

That is what kills me. This is beat for beat exactly what happened to him and Sally as far as he knows. But he didn't even ask the questions he would have at the peak of Lope's "We Was Wobbed" era.

And the fact that we're still here on this bullshit after the Year of Hell with Beth makes me pissed that they ever even bothered with THAT nonsense if Liam and even Hope of some extent still can't trust one another or at least get new things to have conflicts over.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:25 AM, RuntheTable said:

Wouldn't it be funny if when she finds out she if pregnant, that she hopes the baby is Finn's and not Liam's? That would certainly be different and unexpected. 

Which would all but guarantee the baby was another Eggo Mini and probably be named William Spencer IV (or V? since Katie's son is also named William Spencer). That, or in the grand tradition of soap writing, it'll be Finn's and he either dies or is otherwise villainized to make room for Liam to become daddy.

On 12/3/2020 at 10:51 AM, Cool Breeze said:

Just like when Liam walked in on Steffy sleeping in bed with Wyatt (where Liam also failed to confront the woman with whom he was involved), I'm not sure the fact that Thomas was actually kissing a mannequin and not Hope will ever come to light. 

Wow. You know, I legit forgot about that they never circled back on that little fact. Mostly because I spent most of that year being angry about the show handwaving away Captive Cabin as the assault that it was, but it's worth noting that Liam's default mode is to run first and ask questions later, going back to his first "engagement" to Steffy.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Liam was right in many things he said; I do believe that deep down Hope does harbor feelings for Thomas, but can't acknowledge them for reasons. But what really gets me though is Liam's venom. He was not this angry when Steffy fucked Bill. He was hurt, and disgusted, and disillusioned, but I don't remember this level of anger. 

In fairness, Liam had just kissed another woman. I thought Steffy took it too far (and let's be honest, she been wanted to fuck him for YEEEEEARS), but Liam wouldn't have had much wiggle room to go ham there, either.

But then, the show didn't entirely play us as boo boo the fool, with a logical (mostly) sequence of events to that reveal as well as for how Steffy boned Bill in the first place. Everything here otoh involved everyone being stupid AF.

5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Somewhere, Ridge is laughing because now, he is no longer the biggest idiot in the world for taking an email as permission to have sex with Morgan. 

Because Hopequin wasn't the only dummy in that room.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ☝️🤡👍

qrcox.jpg.d38e2bfa9ef61abc805862eca6c46d84.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

For B&B that was quick. It took Liam only 6 minutes to get out that he saw Lurch kissing Hope.  He didn’t want to believe it a first but once her realized that it was the mannequin, his face quickly changed from looking manic to looking guilty especially when Hope told him that she wouldn’t betray their marriage as he wouldn’t. If Stuffy is pregnant, she better cover her tracks with Dr Finn over and over again. 

Ridge lives in a glasshouse but his passion remains throwing stones.  They said that Lurch has tests just like Dr Finn sayin that Lurch was in with his doctors and he will check. Stuffy and Ridge went in but we never saw his doctors come out 🤔

• Useful 2
  • Love 4