Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Plus, this is absolutely an insult to those with mental illness, who are often themselves the victims of abuse and gaslighting and often have medical concerns unconnected to mental health dismissed because "they're just crazy." I still have no clue why the hell they did this and threw out all of Thomas's refreshingly honest self-reflection he'd finally gained in PF's last months on the show. They could've set up a damn triangle without any of this nonsense and I would've been 100 percent on board. 

Completely agree.  

First, many mental health issues are due to chemical imbalances in the brain.  Not from being raised by "a crazy mom like Taylor", Brooke.  Asshole.

Second, and I've beaten this drum before, this would have been much more compelling story if Thomas, a handsome widower returned from NY a single dad who, eventually, began to welcome Hope's care and help raising his child.  Hope and Thomas legitimately could have bonded and developed feelings for each other as a result, leaving Liam as the potential odd man out for once.  This whole obsession SL was unnecessary.

Finally, getting real tired of a talentless, non-contributing Hope passing professional judgment on the work of actually talented designers like Thomas and Zende.  And having them compete to design for her "message" line, whatever that is?  Who is she and why should anyone care?

• Love 6

Eric, you should've had the locks changed and guards posted on the doors. Quinn won't go away quietly.

Just when you think Hope has scraped the bottom of the barrel with her wacky outfits, she comes up with an even worse one. Usually she does the boho chic thing but the number she's been wearing this week looked more like boho sh!t IMO.

Finn said he's not one to keep secrets. But Finn, where you live tho? 🤔

Poor Thomas, can't get any peace at home with that nagging Hopequinn.

OMG, I loved that look Shauna gave Quinn when Quinn asked what she was doing there. "I'm driving the karma bus, Quinn. Driving it right over your life."

I sure hope Eric isn't going to try to play Shauna and Quinn against each other, or use Shauna to "punish" Quinn. Didn't we pretty much just go through that with Brooke/Ridge/Shauna? Yawn.

• Love 8

Eric is inherently influenced by what people think and doesn’t have a mind of his own. Eric, as a designer, is influenced by critics, fashion magazines, buyers, and ultimately the consumers.  No matter how much he may love one of his designs, if he doesn’t receive favorable reviews his creations most likely be a flop and not be profitable to CF.  There is my argument. No matter how much he loves Quinn, he’s more influenced by what his loving son, Ridge thinks. To a slightly minor degree, Brooke because Eric still has the sent of the Golden Cooter in his brain.  Eric, you knew what you were getting with Quinn. A leopard doesn’t really change its spots but it can cover them with makeup and lipstick.  Eric, deep down inside you know that Quinn loves you and is 100% faithful to you where Ridge and Brooke are only faithful if you do what they want you to do.  

I had to laugh when Mannequin Hope turned into Tiffany, the Bride of Chucky. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Shut up Quinn, and go away. Talking to Eric about listening to Brooke "of all people". You fucking clueless dumbass. Brooke is Eric's ex-wife, she is the mother of two of his children, she is Eric's oldest, dearest friend, and has been a fixture in his life and his, formerly her, company for over thirty years. You have no idea of the mountains these two have climbed together because you haven't been around long enough to know. And there you stand talking about getting Brooke "out of the family" as if you had any say in that. Well, look who is on the outside looking in now sweetie pie. Eric kept trying to tell you to let it go, but just like with Wyatt, and the need to control his life, you had to try and control Eric's too. But controlling your son is far different than controlling someone who has a whole life and history that you know nothing about. Sadly for you; it looks like you may be starting your journey on that learning curve. To sum it up for you Quinn; You don't come to Bell LA and start fucking with Brooke. You might win a few of the opening skirmishes, but Brooke will always win the war. 

Please tell me Eric is not going to take up with Shauna. I mean, if they have somehow secretly fallen in love that would be one thing, but I don't want to see Eric making time with Shauna in order to hurt Quinn, or as some sort of payback. Having said that, I could get behind Eric "helping" Shauna; giving her a place to live and a job, and then watching Shauna rub salt in Quinn's wounds. I said a while back that a satisfying conclusion to this mess would be Eric kicking Quinn out, and Shauna throwing her under the bus. And Shauna is just the kind of person who would do that. She wants to be a part of the Forrester family so bad, and now she has lost Ridge, so who is left? Eric and Thomas. Shauna has made sure that everyone knows who's idea it was, and who "pushed" her to send that text to Carter. And, as the lesser of two evils, she did come clean to Ridge before the "ceremony", no matter Ridge was going to call off the wedding anyway. But with Shauna there is still that pesky little matter about PhoBeth; something I will not be forgiving any time soon. And she is Flo's mother too. 

The timeline on this friggin show bugs. Steffy was saying she couldn't believe that Thomas was still obsessed with Hope "after all this time". How much time? For viewers it seems like a few weeks or months. But it is so hard to judge time when the characters wear the same clothes for a week or more, then talk about what they were doing yesterday. 

Did Thomas change Hopequinn's clothes? I don't remember that blouse; I thought she was wearing something white. Oh my, when he started tearing her apart? I was so creeped out! And he just left her there in the box looking at him. He didn't close the box. Hopequinn is so coming back out to the couch. 

MA is doing such a good job with this. I like how he is not over the top out of it all the time; only fading out here and there. He is clearly showing me the struggle going on in his mind. If they want to save him via some Pam tumor kinda way, I think I would be down for that. Thomas is the son of a core character, and is a pretty centralized figure. He has always been a bit off for sure, but I contribute most of that to his whack mother and his evil grandmother, who both crawled into his head at an early age. But this stuff in that past few years has taken it to a whole other level. They could bring in his fall off the cliff, or the recent head bump, as having played some part in it, but of course his nefarious actions mostly happened before all that. It is messy medical stuff that Show would have to figure out. But they always find a way, whether it makes sense or not. 

I find myself growing agitated with Hope. She is swaning around with this Bella Donna superior type demeanor. I do believe that Hope truly cares about Thomas and Steffy, I just wish she wasn't so annoying about it. Her concern comes off as busybodynish. It could also be the flowing robes, gigantic earrings, and hair tightly laced behind her ears. The only thing missing is a headdress. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

I do believe that Hope truly cares about Thomas and Steffy, I just wish she wasn't so annoying about it. Her concern comes off as busybodynish

Unfortunately, that's pretty much on brand for all versions of Hope. The current version is actually waaaaaaaay toned down from what she use to be like. Dear God, after JMW left, her attitude reeeeeeeeally started to grate.

• Love 4

can Eric just take down Quinn's picture to prove his point??? he can take it down and give it to her and tell her to get the F out and take her stinking portrait with her, she can hang it at Wyatt's and be the matriarch of his family.... lol (yes I know she is )

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

I’m watching today’s episode and Diamond White (Paris) has really changed up her look from her other roles in Empire and the Madea Halloween movie. This show has been so conservative for people that are supposedly in the fashion industry. Paris is the only one today who looks like she would take fashion risks. I’m not sure the world was asking for Zoe’s sister to appear on this show, but if it breaks up the stale triangle of boredom that is Zende, Zoe, and Carter then all the better. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

I’m watching today’s episode and Diamond White (Paris) has really changed up her look from her other roles in Empire and the Madea Halloween movie. This show has been so conservative for people that are supposedly in the fashion industry. Paris is the only one today who looks like she would take fashion risks. I’m not sure the world was asking for Zoe’s sister to appear on this show, but if it breaks up the stale triangle of boredom that is Zende, Zoe, and Carter then all the better. 

Pardon me for asking all of you on this forum, but I've only been watching B&B here and there for many years now. Didn't Zoe have a British accent at one point, and then got rid of it to "fit into" LA?  If yes, shouldn't her sister also have a British accent? 

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Pardon me for asking all of you on this forum, but I've only been watching B&B here and there for many years now. Didn't Zoe have a British accent at one point, and then got rid of it to "fit into" LA?  If yes, shouldn't her sister also have a British accent? 

Yes. When Zoe and her on again- off again boyfriend Xander first came to town they both had British accents and lived in London. They later had a “contest” to lose their accents and then never looked back. B&B has a bad habit of hiring American actors to play characters who are supposed to be from other countries and then they can’t sustain that fiction for the long haul. I’m not sure what the backstory will be for Paris. Maybe they’ll just be half sisters and Paris was raised here in the States?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Eric? You knew who Quinn was when you married her. You knew she at the very least attempted to kill Liam once, stalked Hope into a miscarriage, and kidnapped Liam to facilitate Wyatt snagging Steffy. Even after she married you, she cheated on you with your son. She's always been capable of manipulative, dangerous actions to get what she wants - everyone else's feelings be damned. Stop acting like you're new.

Apparently, when Quinn was screwing up Liam's life it was no biggie. When she pulled only half the crap with the Forresters, she's a manipulative monster. Whatevs.

Speaking of Quridge, isn't it funny how Brooke and Ridge talk about Quinn like Ridge didn't have an affair with Quinn which broke up him and Brooke (should've been for good) and sent her finally to Bill. 

Paris Buckingham is the Sasha to Zoe's Nicole.  They'll tease potentially good things with her only to dump her in a year and a half. Had to laugh at her reaction to Carter's entrance with her nod of approval as she appraised him without his seeing her.

Quinn doesn't get it - Eric has no expectations of Shauna nor is he married to her. He's married to Quinn, who he was holding to a higher standard because she swore his old man swivel hips love changed her for the better and he believed her. And then she showed she hadn't changed and Eric's ego took a bruising. Shauna he gives no beans about.

• Love 7

It was funny to see the Zoey & Paris CGI scene. Zoey was about a foot taller when they had them side by side. That said, it’s interesting that B&B have seriously stuck to the 8-10 of social distance whereas GH are huggy and touchy. I see a little of it with Y&R and Days seems 50-50 which I do believe are new episodes and not pre Covid-19. 

• Love 1

Quinn is dumb, but she’s not wrong about Shauna. Shauna acting like she’s an innocent who got caught in Quinn’s web is just wrong. 

As the saying goes, she’s a “Grown Ass Woman”. This scheme may have been Quinn’s idea, but Shauna could have said “no” at any point. 

And yep, given the situation, she really shouldn’t be living in Quinn’s home if Quinn isn’t living there.

But Quinn May have created a monster here. Shauna’s had a taste of the good life now- I have a feeling that if she can’t have Ridge, Eric will do just fine. 

Eric should know better at this point. I don’t even feel sorry for him. Both Quinn and Shauna have shown who they are at this point- or are we just supposed to forget Shauna ‘s role in the Beth Baby Caper less than a year ago?

• Love 6

I really can’t stand the Zoe character-her looks or her acting. Then today, I was so distracted by the shocking pink hair on her sister(?) that I didn’t listen to a word either one of them said. I’m afraid I’m done with this show if they continue the story line with Zoe, Carter, Zende and whoever this sister is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Word to Zoe's sister actually looking like someone who might be in the fashion biz.  And she's miles better-looking than her sister.  Hope she gets some traction as a potential HFTF model as she looks much more like the target demo for the message of "empowerment"/"inclusion"/"sustainability", whatever that stupid line is supposed to represent.

• Love 7

I wonder if Ridge even bothers to unpack his bags. Seems like every few months he moves to someone else's house. I suppose he keeps a set of spare clothes at Eric's estate since that's his fallback.

Not a fan of Paris' hair. Surely that's a wig. She's cute though.

Hey, Douglas was in the opening credits! And so was brand new character Paris. Wow, it usually takes months for TPTB to update those cast photos. They must have big plans for her.

Nah, Quinn, it's not the Twilight Zone, it's Black Mirror. The one where you look into the abyss that is your future with Eric and bemoan the total nothingness therein.💀

Nice of them to give the Eva actress a couple of lines, versus just having her stand in for Flo during love scenes with Wyatt. But I thought she was another soap?

Ehhh, kind of messy verging on dangerous for Eric to invite Shauna to stay in the guest house. Now it's simply a matter of which felony Quinn will commit: kidnapping, arson, or murder? 🤔

Today Brooke basically told Ridge, "No matter how much you cheat on me and abuse me emotionally I'm always going to take you back." AFAIC her Destiny = Sad.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 5

Can’t B&B come up with anything original. Paris makes a surprise visit to Zoe as Nicole made a surprise visit to Maya.  Sisters?  Can the two sisters be more different?  At least, Nicole and Maya started off as brother and sister. 

Brooke, the hypocrite, is only a rung less manipulative as Quinn. Brooke said that Quinn was manipulative but in the same breath she was going to manipulate Eric to get rid of Quinn. With all her massive faults, I rather be with Quinn than Brooke. As far as I’m concerned, Brooke is a fake as a three dollar Bill. 

Eric Eric Eric, you are an old fool and someone should put poison in your fish heads. Unfortunately, Quinn can’t tell Eric that the word of an old fool is worth less than nothing.  Shanna was all feeling guilty about manipulating Ridge, but thinks nothing of accepting an invitation to live in Eric’s guest house. Now we find that Shanna is not only a opportunist but a hypocrite. 

Does Ridge have to sit on a chair backwards. This proves the fact that Bill is a stallion and Ridge is a teaser pony 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Runningwild said:

I didn’t like her hair, but Zoe’s sister is much prettier than Zoe. 

Even Broom-Hilder is prettier than Zoey. The actress might be a very nice person in real life but she’s not my cup of tea. Zoey’s best friends are sunglasses, beer goggles, and distance.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Even Broom-Hilder is prettier than Zoey. The actress might be a very nice person in real life but she’s not my cup of tea. Zoey’s best friends are sunglasses, beer goggles, and distance.  

I’m new to this show and I can’t get over this unfortunate looking girl’s face and hair.  Yikes!  She doesn’t dress very cute, either.  I’m beside myself wondering how she is pulling all these guys.  The lawyer one looks way too old fo her anyway.   She sure gets a lot of screen and story time.  

• Love 5

I have so many questions after yesterday's episode. 

1. Why are they expanding the Buckingham line?

Show has such a wealth of characters that could be brought back. I would love to see The Alphabet Baby return to avenge his father's treatment at Quinn's hands. Then they could bring back Deacon to try and reign in his son, and of course, to rock Brooke and Hope's world. How about RJ? A recast from the prior model please, but yeah, RJ should be on canvas as Brooke and Ridge's only child. Instead we get Zoey's younger sister? This smacks so much of Maya and Nicole. Having said that, let me say that pink is my favorite color, so I was gobsmacked with younger sis's hair. And she sure is a cutie. But I just don't see how this will entertain me since she will probably be moving in Zoey and Carter's orbit. Oh wait! I bet they will have her catch Zende's eye, and Zoey will be all like, little bitch better keep her hands off. I would rather scale dead fish. 

2. Why did Ashley Jones appear for a phone call? 

Please tell me you are bringing her back! It is probably just a big tease though.

3. I don't know her name, but Wyatt's wife made an appearance too? 

I guess maybe for kissing Wyatt? 

4. How did little sister get past security? 

??????????????

5. Why do Brooke and Ridge talk to each other like they are reading for the romantic leads in a school play? 

Not only is the dialogue dreary and dull, and just plain fucking ridiculous, but the delivery is as bland as unseasoned grits. If I started to talk like that to Mr. R? I would be getting the guizzical eye for sure. 

And there was Donna; prime for the picking, but Eric is wedged between two High Plains Grifters. I don't see any kind of good end for Eric here. He is undoubtedly going to be played; used as a pawn in the upcoming Shauna and Quinn war. Eric is notorious for making poor choices when he is mad at his woman/wife; he can deny it all day, but deep inside he is using Shauna to punish Quinn. Shauna is a bad girl too, but Shauna is not his wife. His wife has made a fool of him. It isn't the same as Sheila; Eric entered into that relationship blind, and was horrified when he learned the truth. With Quinn he knew what he was getting, and he should have been just as horrified, but that ego thing will get you every time. Eric wanted to believe that his love and commitment had fostered changes in Quinn, and had caused her to turn the corner. Unfortunately Quinn is who she is, and has once again allowed her obsession and hatred of someone to kill her happiness. This war between Shauna and Quinn will also blow the lid off Ridge and Brooke's vow to mind their own business. 

Quinn is really looking stupid here. Doesn't she get that all criminal types, and meanies, and users and manipulators, and grifting bitches, and bad people in general, are all essentially the same on the inside? They are out for themselves. They want the spoils, they want to win at any cost, and will use whatever and whoever to gain their ends. If Shauna was willing to do what she did in Vegas, then come back and lie about it? And if Shauna was willing to keep her POS daughter's secret about being a human trafficker for nearly a year? Doesn't this tell Quinn that Shauna is just as big a user as she is? And will throw anyone under the bus to get what she wants. Shauna is blaming you Quinn. She is playing this out as being your victim. She has set this whole thing up by telling Ridge the truth. She looks like the one who has a conscience. The one who was only following orders. Shauna let Quinn take advantage of her feelings for Ridge, in order to fuck with Brooke. Yes, Eric knows how manipulative and horrible Quinn can be, so poor Shauna was just her pawn. Shauna is clearly a seasoned playa; certainly better than Quinn because she fly's so low under the radar. Twilight Zone indeed!

• Love 10

Shauna, you of all people should know how your BFF's mind works. Surely you didn't expect Quinn to buy that bill of goods you were trying to sell her about staying at Eric's estate in her absence. No shame on your game though. Go get that Forrester money via whichever generation you can manage. There's still Thomas if ErIc doesn't pan out. 😉

Why does Wyatt feel okay with a 30-something girlfriend who dresses like she's still in high school? And is hanging around his office where the SP employees can see her and trash talk her behind his back? I thought rich guys were supposed to gift their poor paramours a fresh new wardrobe. 🤗

Apparently the actress playing Paris is also a singer with a new album out now. Sure hope we're not going to be treated to Paris and Zoe doing duets while they model HFTF rags. 😕

Zende, please tell me you aren't so fickle as to transfer your affections from one Buckingham sister to the other just like <snap> that. Whatever, the first time you ask Paris to model one of your designs I will reach into the TV and punch you in your pretty face. She didn't go to college to dance around your office in overpriced couture.

Eric, you old fool. Shauna is just as shady as Quinn. She just covers it well with that wide-eyed, aw-shucks act she's perfected. What I don't like is that it might eventually work out that Quinn was Shauna's victim from the very beginning and then Eric will take Quinn back.

• Love 7

I forgot to mention yesterday day that Eva, Kelly Kruger Brooks (Wyatt’s real life wife) made one of her rear appearances.  She is absolutely beautiful. Dump Zoey, and make Kelly a recurring model in her place. 

I said it before and I will say it again, they are so different in looks and their accents. If they both grew up in England, which we are to assume, how long has Paris been in the US to develop a slight southern accent. Is she hiding her English accent like Zoey. 

I don’t go back far enough to the Eric/Brooke era but I’m quite sure Brooke has lied and deceived Eric over and over again and he still forgave her. Brooke has lied and deceived Ridge over and over again but yet Eric still holds Brooke harmless. As far as I can tell, Brooke hasn’t changed one bit. 

🐂💩🐂💩🐂💩 with this Eric/Shanna thing. Eric has proven his senility and Shanna has proven to be an opportunist with that little Mona Lisa smile. Why go after the guppy when you can have a whale?  

• Love 3

Well, all I'm going to say is I'm mystified by all these attacks on Zoe's looks lately. She's been on the show for over two years and now she's suddenly some kind of ogre? I wonder if the real problem is that she's seemingly being slotted into more of a lead role. Whatever, there have been plenty of notable fashion models who didn't have so-called classic European looks or rail-thin bodies.

Meanwhile, crickets on Carter the COO's Mickey Mouse-esque ears and overdeveloped body? Yeah, I'm going there because AFAIC, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 1
On 11/2/2020 at 10:40 AM, Cindylou said:

can Eric just take down Quinn's picture to prove his point??? he can take it down and give it to her and tell her to get the F out and take her stinking portrait with her, she can hang it at Wyatt's and be the matriarch of his family.... lol (yes I know she is )

He needs to go Victor Newman on Quinn's portrait:

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Paris is very cute even if I'm not sold on her pink hair. She also seems to be more of a natural actress vs the often-wooden Zoe.

I know we've ragged on Zoe's looks, but she isn't what I would call conventionally pretty like Paris, and the awful hair (presumably fake) she's been sporting of late isn't helping. She was so much prettier with the curly hair when she debuted and she looks very pretty here:

kiara-barnes-at-hollywood-christmas-para

I think her looks have (IMO) a lot to do with how she is styled. The awful hair, unnatural looking brows, ugly clothes. 

But I will say, that Zoe could absolutely make it as a model between her figure and her unique features - she would make me stop on the page/website etc. 

• Love 8

I completely agree that I don't understand why they are introducing Zoe's sister when there are plenty of characters that they could bring back.  Zoe has gone from a bit player to near-lead in such a short span and I'm not sure why.    Next they are going to be introducing Zoe and Paris' parents, just watch.  Bring back Maya!  I'd much rather watch Maya instead of Zoe and Paris.  Everything Zoe has been doing, could have been done by Maya.  They could have had Maya at the center of a triangle between Carter (her original love interest) and Zende (her sister's ex and her ex-husband's... cousin?  nephew?)  Why Zoe and not Maya?

On 11/2/2020 at 5:02 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nice of them to give the Eva actress a couple of lines, versus just having her stand in for Flo during love scenes with Wyatt. But I thought she was another soap?

Kelly Kruger, she was one of the various actresses who played Mackenzie Browning on "Young and the Restless" and I believe she was the one who was most recently in the role when Mac came back to town briefly.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I wonder if the real problem is that she's seemingly being slotted into more of a lead role.

That's my big problem. She's been thrown in the spot line for no damn good reason. Im grateful they chose her over Flo to shove in our faces but that's damningly faint praise for a character who was dead on arrival well before the Beth bullshit tainted her.

But her tricolor wig really is that bad.

• Love 5

I wasn’t familiar with Diamond White (Paris Buckingham) so I googled her. I saw some photographs of her where she looked absolutely beautiful. However, her hairline was really different. I’m curious about her hair growing into her forehead. Do you think this is some kind of “statement” like the pink color to draw attention to her difference and edginess? I really don’t know so would appreciate any knowledge that anyone can impart. 

• LOL 2

a character who was dead on arrival well before the Beth bullshit tainted her.

I don't agree that Zoe was DOA as a character. I think she made a perfectly fine villain who should've been left as one. It's tricky business to turn a character who's done bad stuff into a hero or heroine, or at least a romantic lead. Note how hard they've tried with Flo and most of the fans still don't seem to be buying it. The soap characters I'm aware of who've made a successful transition have had years if not decades of writing devoted to making a slow change. It's usually not a matter of a couple of "good" characters telling the audience over the course of a few months that this person is okay now. Bradley has IMO handled what he's trying to do with Zoe in a hamfisted way and it's probably generating more negative than positive reactions in the viewers. This forum in particular seems to have gone in on her looks for some reason.

Kelly Kruger, she was one of the various actresses who played Mackenzie Browning on "Young and the Restless" and I believe she was the one who was most recently in the role when Mac came back to town briefly.

Yes, I recognized her from Y&R and from the B&B "classic" episodes. Per her IMDb page though, she's apparently still also considered an active cast member on DAYS unless her page hasn't been updated. Lol, guess B&B isn't paying her husband enough?

Why Zoe and not Maya?

Maybe they wanted to shift down to a younger character. Which is also problematic because I think Zoe is too young for Carter. It doesn't creep me out like with Ridge and Caroline 2.0 but then Carter isn't trying to be both Zoe's lover and her father figure. 😐

I’m curious about her hair growing into her forehead.

That's usually the telltale sign of a lace front wig, and one that hasn't been installed well. If it is a wig--and I'm 99.876% convinced it is--she's not trying to be coy about it. It seems to be a new look to go along with her new music album.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Eric and Ridge are two of the greatest living designers in the world. Wow, the state of couture has fallen a lot, huh? And you can miss me, Hope, with that "in your DNA" stuff. You know Thomas isn't a biological Forrester.

And again Liam has to go to Steffy's to see his child? Poor Kelly is apparently back to being a hostage at the cliff house. A hostage kept on benzos.😴

Zende is quite the little charmer. But bleh, they've already got Paris the college-educated social worker wanting to be a supermodel. I can't with this nonsense.

Lol, Charlie strutting in like he just took down some bad guys. He's a security guard for a fashion house not a member of a SWAT team.

Hey there, Donna. Taking the girls for a stroll around the office? Eric needs to drop by and get himself a good eyeful. That was a good color for her too, I thought.

Finn calling Liam out for being at Steffy's so much? Boy is he straying out of his lane.

And again Thomas works Hope like so much playdough. He got teary-eyed and everything. She is so easy. 😑

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
thanks a lot, autocorrect
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

But I will say, that Zoe could absolutely make it as a model between her figure and her unique features - she would make me stop on the page/website etc. 

I think Zoe looks striking--from a distance.  

• Love 3

Paris is so much prettier with that hat that hides her dyed red hair.  

Charlie, are you that stupid?  You can figure out everything else but you can just accept Lurch’s answer, “What Box”?  

Hope is that stupid with a capital S.  Once again I ask, why the fuck is Hope listening to Lurch?  Hope says that she’s not picking up signs that he’s still lusting after her?  In that diatribe, Hope can’t tell that he’s still lustful after giving her a tongue bath?  Damn Hope, kick Lurch in the balls and send him packing either that or stick a hot rusty poker up his ass. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Charlie, are you that stupid?  You can figure out everything else but you can just accept Lurch’s answer, “What Box”?  

Charlie watched a security video of Liam collapsing in the FC parking lot with Quinn dragging his body into his car and driving off and kept mum just because Wyatt 'told him to'.

Yeah, he's that dumb. Unless years from now he teams of with LDG in writing a tell all BTS book about FC - then he'll be proven to be the smartest.

I get Steffy loves Finn doting on her and defending her but she does need to set a line that Liam is Kelly's father and since Steffy and Finn both get their panties in a bunch when Kelly isn't there in Steffy's beaming embrace, then yeah, Liam's gonna come over to visit his kid. He's not going to be a deadbeat dad to make your fairy tale convenient. On this point, Finn needs to mind his damn business.

• Love 8

THIS JUST IN:

KELLY WAS SLEEPING........

Is that JMW's real personality coming through? She is like a whole different character to me. I guess with some it is about falling over balconies and bumps on the head; with Steffy it is about imprinting. 

So, just color me pink. I am enjoying our newest cast member. She seems easy and natural in the role so far, and I like that she is not about fashion. But then neither was Nicole; then suddenly, she was a model like big sis. Please don't go there show. Zende needs to not push that agenda, and let a girl work her own dream. The minute Paris hits the runway is the minute she will be ruined. And I do feel some spark between her and Zende. Outside of that; I find her completely adorable; bright and fresh. And I love the pink hair. 

OMG! Thomas and Zende looking too good for themselves. Thomas in that purple, with that sexy, wavy hair, and adorable goatee. And Zenda, completely rocking that suit. 

Why do they dress Hope as some bohemian princess warrior? I did love her lip color though. Orange and pink all the way. Oh, and Hope, Thomas just bathed you in loving obsession and you somehow missed it. 

I don't find Zoey unattractive at all, my problem is she is a terrible actress, but I think she is quite lovely. Is she classically beautiful? No, but then I don't always like perfect beauty, and have always been drawn to those with quirky looks. Like our Vinnie. I currently crush hard on Big Chief; a driver on Street Outlaws. I don't know why; just one of those inexplicable things. And football players; OH! Dear Lord in heaven; I don't even need to see their faces; just watching those defensive linemen and hard bodied receivers and running backs? Of course there are exceptions to the helmet on rule; Larry Fitzgerald, Matthew Judon, Bob Sanders.........

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Dear Lord in heaven; I don't even need to see their faces; just watching those defensive linemen and hard bodied receivers and running backs?

Tight ends, heh, heh. And some of the younger coaches are out here looking good too. O hai, Kliff. 🏈

On this point, Finn needs to mind his damn business.

Right? I'm still mad about his contacting Kelly's babysitter to have Kelly brought home without either of her parents' permission. Does Kelly even know him like that? That little girl likely has a kidnapping in her future and Steffy will have her own self to blame for letting Finn bumrush her whole life.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Finn calling Liam out for being at Steffy's so much? Boy is he straying out of his lane.

I've cut the guy some slack bc Liam was showing his whole ass for a minute, but Liam is still Kelly's father and Steffy is still a recovering addict. Two pissing contests don't make a right.

• Love 4

Paraphrased line of the year: "Thomas talking on the phone with his psychiatrist mother, for an hour a week, is hardly what I'd call 'therapy'." Liam Spencer, 11/5/20 ~he's for sure speaking for us on this board.

Then, he blew it, when he went into Thomass' apartment, & got so distracted by the Hopequinn, that he left himself vulnerable. Liam, you never, ever turn your back on a proven psycho! I just knew he was going to take a vase-to-the-head. He still may.

ETA: Charlie is one heck of a security guard. The first thing he should do is check the security cameras. It's not like the Hopequinn can be stuffed in a criminal's pocket like a check, or a key, or jewelry, or a small amount of cash. See who wheeled out a heavy, life-size box, & narrow down the suspect list. I'm a better investigator than Charlie, but I can't build no robot daughter. 

Edited by nkotb
Charlie's negligence must be acknowledged.
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9

Finn is slick, distracting Liam with this gossip about Thomas. I see you, player.

There's a city in France called Paris. Do tell. What about the one in Texas, Charlie? 😉

Steffy and Ridge are the two biggest chumps for Thomas. And nobody gets triggered by the very mention of Thomas' name quicker than Liam. I think Finn is taking all this in and filing it away for future use.

Paris, probably half the guys in LA will tell you look like a model if they think it'll get them some play. Dial back the crushing on Zende a notch.

It wouldn't matter if Thomas was talking to Taylor every day for three hours. Her acting as her own son's therapist is unethical and probably doing him more harm than good. Because she's guaranteed not to deal with any issues that point back to her repeated abandonment of him and Steffy.

Hope, what some psycho might want to do is get busy with your mannequin in the privacy of his apartment. Boy are you in for another shocking revelation about your buddy Thomas. Sigh.

Sure, Zoe, you're just looking out for Paris wrt Zende. More like you're trying to keep her away from Zende so you can still have him stashed in your back pocket.

OMG, Liam barging in and finding Hopequinn was the most hilarious thing I've seen on a soap in a long time. Good job, Bradley.

Liam: What the fu--?
Thomas: Uh, you up for a threeway?

Seriously, SC is the soap opera king of stunned reaction faces. Bravo!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

For a model, Zoey has terrible posture.  

Hope Hope Hope, your head must hurt because you keep bumping into trees where you cannot see the forest.  Nor can your simple brain comprehend that all of Lurch’s diatribe is to win you back and sounds no different than before. The only difference is that he can’t use Douglas as ammunition.  

The jig is up Lurch or is it?  He’s pretty good as pulling the wool over peoples eyes.

• Love 2

Sorry, it is stuck in my head......

13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMG, Liam barging in and finding Hopequinn was the most hilarious thing I've seen on a soap in a long time. Good job, Bradley.

Yes

Seriously, SC is the soap opera king of stunned reaction faces. Bravo!

And yes again

Liam: What the fu--?
Thomas: Uh, you up for a threeway?

And now I am done.........

I will absolutely die if Liam asks Tommy if he has been making out with Hopequinn. 

Oh, Thomas has got some splaining to do.

Now here is the thing Zoey, well the thing is just SHUT UP. You don't get to do that. If you are having feelings for Zende, then you better straighten your shit with Carter out and stop straddling the relationship fence. You don't know Carter as well as the rest of us, and have no idea how he will bulldoze you to the alter before your first slow dance. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6