Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

When Stuffy told Brooke about Bill, the look was Brooke's face was comedy gold. Stuffy trying to make excuses for what she did with Bill is also comedy gold as is Bill trying to explain his actions to Ridge.  Stuffy was disingenuous with Brooke by telling her she had no feelings for Bill when she damn well knew Bill has feelings for her.  Brooke, if she thought for a second would know who Bill's other woman is.  

Oh well, just because it was only once, everything is OK.  

That was fairly entertaining today.  But Ridge's reaction doesn't make sense in the context of his relationship with Caroline, Bill's niece.  Didn't Ridge screw his brother's wife, who was also Bill's niece?  How different is that from Bill screwing his son's wife, Ridge's daughter?  Plus didn't Ridge know that Bill and Steffy had a flirtation if not a fling a while back?

I think it would have been better if Ridge had been outraged that Bill used Steffy to get back at Ridge.  Not outraged that Bill deflowered his little girl.  That was entirely creepy.

• Love 1

These people's lack of self-awareness is hilarious.

When Wyatt told Katie everything would work out okay, I was like, "Well, you all sort of have to accept this kind of crap since you're constantly doing the same things yourselves, you swap partners with your relatives on a daily basis, and no one with any brains, self-esteem, or standards is going to want to have anything to do with anyone of you.  That's means sooner or later you all wander back to the same watering hole."

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

These people's lack of self-awareness is hilarious.

That's honestly the first, last and only thing that can be said. Like another poster said, Brooke's face was hilarious when she find out...but given her history, why was it *any* surprise, about banging Bill or that she came after someone's leftovers?

And Ridge...what else can be said there?

2 hours ago, bannana said:

think it would have been better if Ridge had been outraged that Bill used Steffy to get back at Ridge.  Not outraged that Bill deflowered his little girl.  That was entirely creepy.

Steffy is as worn out as my favorite pair of jeans, but even if she wasn't, this OOT behavior about her virture (ha!) is uncalled for. It wasn't appropriate a decade ago when he, Taylor and Unabomber!Thomas kidnapped her to get her to break it off with Rick--who, IIRC, we as the audience knew actually *had* tried to use her once before--and it still isn't.

I have no clue why TIIC swerved on this now being about getting back at Rigde. Whut? Yeah, so focused on revenge that he immediately called for his yatch to be ready for a getaway the morning after. What a crock of absolute shite. I believe that even less than I believe he spent the last five years pining for Puffy when he had Brooke.

And even if I bought that, Bill was that willing to throw away his relationship with his historically favorite son? To piss on Ridge....about a woman who he claims was a placeholder for the Heaux of Beverly Hills?

OK.

?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

This is all I saw today.

rams.jpg

I don't understand why/how Sludge can't understand that his Ho of a daughter voluntarily slept with Bill.  What is he going to do now? Call Lt. Hotdog and try to pin rape and assault charges on Bill? I hope that the good cop laughs in Sludge's shiny face. If Haux says it was consensual, end of discussion. What a dumbass. Yeah. It really was like they were two ogres defending the virtue of a teenage virgin. I, too, question Ridge's obvious amnesia to when his precious little girl was showing up at Bill's office clad only in skimpy lingerie under a trench coat.  Wouldn't Taylor speak to Steffy's father about finding Steffy and Bill rolling around on top of Steffy's childhood bed?

I was also going to remark on Brooke's outraged accusation, "How could you do this to ME?" I don't know if that was just an automatic response or Brooke's suppressed true feelings momentarily escaped.  Sorry. Once again, I take pause at Brooke helping that two-bit heifer with anything. If you wanna do something, go to a Lamaze class with her in six months or so.

I'm also tired of Katie and Wyatt lounging around in bed. Don't any of these people have to go to work? Can't they even go out to lunch together at Il Gardino? It's an open-air public place. Nobody would give them a second glance. ITA, that the drama that was propelling that ship has shifted course.  It would be much more interesting to see Hope go back into Wyatt's orbit instead of another ToD with Liam and Hauxdi. I actually like Hyatt. I thought that Wyatt brought out the best in Hope. She seemed so much more fun and relaxed around him. With Liam, she always seemed tense an glancing over her shoulder for Steffy, Taylor, Bill, et al. Of course, Hope would still have the problem of Quinn and I can totally understand her not wanting to make nice with Quinn.  (However, I don't fault Quinn for Hope's fall and miscarriage. Quinn shouldn't have been skulking around Hope but it was Hope's decision to be teetering around concrete steps on sky-high heels while heavily pregnant and off-balance.)

Why does Hauxdi keep omitting a key detail from her recap of "guesthouse-gate?" Am I imagining this or didn't Bill call her and she took his call (after ignoring Liam's repeated calls and texts)? I know she told Bill that she wanted to be alone, but IIRC, she wasn't very convincing and when Bill showed up, instead of repeating what she told him on the phone, she opened the door, then willingly let him in.  Those actions alone, refute her plaintive cries that she "wanted to be alone."

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 3

Monday/Tuesday Episode Musings

Brooke isn't this dumb or slow. Come ON Girl!

'She's not dead, Justin. We just got an annulment.' Bill's an ass but he still has great zingers.

Liam being reticent about spreading the word his wife and father are cheating assholes is pretty nice of him.

Wow, the look on Liam's face when Hope said she was back in town for good.....it was like a dying man given a lifeline. I like their vibe and starting slow friendship. 

So far nuHope is reciting her the lines well but she's hit or miss 'being' Hope. Her tales of cooking in Italy was where she shined. 

Steffy mentioning to your enraged father that his rival who you slept with loves you is the dumbest thing to do. Why would you mention that if it doesn't matter to you? But she was right that situation has poop to do with him.

'Call me, you need me, call me!' Whatchoo gonna do, Justin? Man, bye! ?

KKL's reactions were GOLD. The narrowing of the eyes as she tried not to be judgmental at the words paternity test. The getting down to brass tacks 'Who was the other man?' And then the jaw drop at the mention of Bill's name. But srsly? HTH is Still about you Brooke?! 

Ridge has gone into these types of rages over Steffy before ever since Phoebe died. He was ready to toss Rick off the roof over Steffy - and dude was not only using her but was flaunting it in Ridge's face. Bill gives off the same vibe. When Phoebe died, something did break in Ridge and never fully healed.  His immense guilt over not being able to save Phoebe is causing him to waaaay overcompensate with Steffy. Not saying it isn't a bit much bordering on creepy but I kind of get it.

Bill so nasty. Let me tell you exactly what happened! Uh, no, Bill. No. Ridge does not want to hear that.

Watie can go back to playing under the sheets if all they're gonna do is gossip about other people.

Steffy and Bill have some nerve trying to enlist Ridge and Brooke to clean up their mess.

Ridge's calm listening to Bill, pouring a drink, and then popping him one, was well done. 

Steffy, fighting means getting off the damn couch, taking a shower, and getting out of the house. Not sitting there in stinky sweaters and rubbing your belly and letting Bill come visit you.

• Love 1

What's wrong with all you people here?   Don't you know that Stuffy is the very last vestile virgin out of Pompeii?   Emperor Ridge is saving his virginal daughter for the highest bidder, and won't ever believe she'd shag the Evil Wonder Boy.  

• Love 3

Am I stating the obvious in that Steffy and Liam's divorce papers will arrive and be signed, then Bill will come sniffing around, INSIST as he always does (fill in any situation) how newbaby needs and deserves a live in, hands on father 24/7.  Therefore, since his son isn't around, he'll do what's best for his grandchild and marry Steffy.  He'll break her down and she'll be like fine, whatevs.  Then she and Liam will start their 645th time of re-pining and Bill will never, ever, no never give her a divorce.  

• Love 2

OK It's time for Leham to find his misplaced thumb drive with the copy of Bill"s Fire confession on it. Most likely in  the shoe box of personal items he removed from his office, surely he was smart enough to make a independent off site copy.  Well maybe not.

Why do we never see an occasional airplane or helicopter in the distance flying by Dollar Bill"s high rise office building window, that's some of the busiest air space in the US.

• Love 1

Things I enjoyed about yesterday's episode :

Ridge removing his jacket and then carefully undoing his shirt cuffs and rolling up his sleeves as if he were preparing for a duel.  If only they were each given a pistol at that point!

Ridge pouring a drink and then placing it on Bill's desk next to Bill's soon-to-be-aching head.

Brooke's look of incredulity when Steffy told her that Bill was the "other" man along with her exclamation "Bill wouldn't do that to me!".

Oh, show...you're giving us some good moments!

• Love 1

Why is Steffy still at Liam's house? You know what they say about cheating wives and bad fish after three days...

Why on earth, in the afterglow, would Katie and Wyatt need to be discussing whether or not Bill forced himself on Steffy? The bloom must be off the rose of their secksay times.

Katie: Aaahhh, Wyatt! Your father did not do it this way!
Wyatt: But he did wear one of these cool mini-letter openers, didn't he?
Katie: Way to kill the moment. Get off me, you idiot.

I'm thinking Steffy should've just posted an update on her FacePlace page so everyone in her life would've been notified at once about her latest endeavor in stank heauxness. At this rate it'll be Memorial Day and people will still be showing up one by one at Liam's house to learn she fcuked Bill.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why is Steffy still at Liam's house? You know what they say about cheating wives and bad fish after three days...

Steffy offered to leave but Liam told her that she should stay as he couldn't stay in his father's house any longer as he wanted nothing to do with  Bill.  So he no longer considers that his home. Where he'll end up, no clue. Maybe and Hope become platonic roomies as she's looking for her own place as well.

Steffy is no doubt staying as she's clinging to the fairy tale of Liam forgiving her and them being able to make that their home again and raise their family. If she leaves, it's her admitting that the dream is over and that she's moving on. Doubtful she'd return to the scene of her crime and move back into the guesthouse at Eric's place so...no clue where she'll end up. If she moves in with Ridge and Brooke while Hope is around that'd be interesting. She could also take over Thomas' loft.

Wyatt may finally make a successful bid to take over the cliff house if he's not moving in with Katie.

• Love 1

So many conflicting emotions from yesterday’s show.

But first let me say that I have no shame in admitting I love me some Maleness. I love watching two (or more) big, beautiful, brawny men getting their testosterone on. I was on the precipice of having the vapors yesterday. And I won’t make any apologies…..The Expendables all the way!

I totally understand Ridge’s reaction. I am not a parent, at least to any human children, but let me say that if anyone ever tried to harm one of my Furbabies? OH! Shit would be on then, and I would be cuttin’ a Bitch after putting them on the ground. I don’t think it matters to Ridge that Steffy is a grown up heaux. To him, and as he told her, Steffy will always be his little girl.  I think that applies to most fathers. But in the case of Bill, Ridge has no choice but to believe the best; that Bill violated little Steffy, because believing the worst, that Steffy mounted the Stallion with wanton pleasure and desire, is unthinkable. I could almost feel bad for Ridge here…..almost. What makes it all surreal, and very possibly funny, is that Ridge’s reaction is largely based on what he has done in the past, and how he perceives women. The way he laid out all of Bill’s moves on Steffy? He would only know it if he lived it. He knows in his soul and his gut, that if it had been him, he would have done the exact same thing Bill did. I would imagine that mentally visualizing how he has romanced women, and used them, but inserting his daughter into the female role, has set Ridge’s teeth on edge. And Ridge has done it repeatedly, with different women, where Bill hasn’t really been a ladies man on the show, and up until he boinked his DIL, I was not prepared to label him a male whore. But I found it entertaining to say the least to watch Ridge call Bill out for all the stuff that Ridge has done, and done with impunity.

In addition to all that heated male testosterone flying around in Bill’s office; I loved the shouting. I love when men feel violated and raise their voices. I find it intensely erotic. And Bill shouting about Steffy needing a friend, and Ridge throwing the chair and his jacket, and looking at Bill like he had lost his mind? DAYUM, but those two brung it! Although, when Ridge had Bill pinned up against the wall, I really did think they were going to kiss. I have no doubt those two were loving those scenes. Nothing like getting to flex your maleness, and I think TK and DD are not only believable adversaries, but equal adversaries as well.

I initially thought I was going to have to slap Brooke, with her statement to Steffy about how Steffy wouldn’t “do that to me”. But then I realized that Brooke was working on the assumption that Steffy and Bill were having some type of full blown affair, instead of a one night Guest House tryst. Of course there was all those weeks of “support” Steffy was giving Bill, and I agree that she glossed over a lot with Brooke. But I have to give Brooke credit. After her initial shock, she just focused on the issues and didn’t start the blame game. I keep thinking about Stephanie finding out about Brooke and Deacon, and how she accosted Brooke in her office with all her usual shit, but added “that’s no halo, and you are no heroine” to the mix. Of course Stephanie was absolutely correct, but fuck her all the same. In any universe, Brooke would have been out of line to go there with Steffy. Even so, this mess with Steffy and Bill is, in my opinion, far worse, and cuts a much deeper swath across a much broader piece of fabric than D/B.

With D/B there was only one marriage involved, and in the case of Deacon/Bridget, I use that description lightly. Brooke was broken after having been dumped by Ridge for the umpteenth time, and was vulnerable and lonely. Steffy was stinging from finding out Liam kissed her arch rival, and allowed herself to fuck her FIL, after a slow buildup of weeks of support and knee rubbing and hand holding and eye fucking. Brooke and Deacon did not engage in any of that. Steffy and Bill share a romantic history as well, where Brooke and Deacon did not. Then there is the age thing. Generally, I don’t care about age differences, but for some reason it is a total put off with Steffy/Bill. Brooke and Deacon were much closer in age, so at least we were spared that squickiness. Bill has a long and troubled history with the Forrester’s, with connections going back to the beginning of the show. Deacon was just a con brought in to stir up trouble, and had no roots with anyone outside of Amber and Becky, and of course Little D. Bill is Steffy’s father’s most hated enemy, and was married to her past and future step mom. And last but not least, was the sheer HOTTNESS of Brooke and Deacon. As wrong as they were is as hot as they were, so even though I was put out with Brooke, and felt she deserved so much more than she got from some members of the Forrester family; I could still watch her and Deacon because they were just so beautiful together. Bill and Steffy make me queasy. There is nothing alluring or romantic about them. They are just plain gross. The only commonality in these two scenarios is the betrayal. The worst betrayal a parent could inflict on their child.

I think Steffy is just starting to understand the full impact of her actions. She has been so focused on Liam that she never gave a thought to how betrayed Ridge would feel. Which is another reason Ridge refuses to acknowledge that his daughter is a heaux who willing put out for Bill. He cannot reconcile that daddy’s little girl is just like him, and will take what she wants when she wants it, and everybody else be damned.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 1

Part of the problem is, the way Steffy is telling the story, it does sound like Bill took advantage of her fragile state. Not legally (shut up Ridge!), but emotionally. She keeps telling everyone how upset and distraught she was and even tried to pretend she didn't even remember the details of the night. She goes over and over how sad she was and he comforted her and then it just happened and she can't explain why and of course she has no feelings for him she just wants Liam to come home.

Now we know that's a lie. But the people hearing her plastic trash bag side of the story don't. They didn't see the weeks of longing looks and thigh rubbing and scummy bonding over how terrible it is that Liam won't obey. 

So it's natural that anyone who hears what Steffy has to say about that night is suspicious of Bill. 

Side note: When Steffy kept saying it was "mutual" she used the word like she meant "consensual" but I can't tell if that was JMW's mistake or just stupid writing. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Bill and Steffy make me queasy. There is nothing alluring or romantic about them.

Original recipe Still was hot. Well, that's a strong adjective, but they did have their appeal, especially after the ToD took off and we had to watch Waffles do his Ricky Recruit thousand miles stare any time he was asked to commit to her.

But goddamn, did they screw the pooch here. Most notably because TIIC can't keep a consistent motivation for Bill; first he blames Liam for not kowtowing, then it's Brooke's fault for walking out, and now this is bizarrely all about Ridge. Next week, I expect he'll be blaming Hope. Or Sally. Or Canada. Or Obama. :|

Also, if TIIC we're going to flashback to the guest house boink twice a week, why didn't they just film a proper love scene for them to begin with?

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Bill wouldn't do that to me. Steffy, you wouldn't do that to me. Really Brooke? LOL She's sleeping with and engaged to Ridge but she makes Bill/Steffy all about her?

Um...Brooke? He started hounding you while married to YOUR SISTER.

Homegirl is as dumb as a brick these days. :|

• Love 2

Why are so many people lining up to tell Liam to 'get over it' and forgive Hauxdilox?  It's not like she wrecked the car or maxed out the credit card.  SHE FUCKED HIS FATHER!  The fact that Hauxdi is pregnant is beside the point.  It really bothers me that so many people are pushing Liam to go back to a woman who disgusts him.  He might still love Hauxdi but some things can't be forgiven and sleeping with your father (while still married to you) is one of them.

The fetus that has the misfortune to be growing inside Hauxdilox is being used as a weapon to bludgeon Liam into submission and it sucks.  Is Liam supposed to forget that his wife wasn't sure if he was even the father?  Which means that she had unprotected sex with his father.  These days, that's even worse.  Unprotected sex means that you're potentially exposing your partners to diseases that could cost them their lives.  How is Liam supposed to 'get over that'. 

I think that Liam is giving his child a real chance at happiness by not growing up in a household where his father hates his mother and his mother is constantly doing penance.  Fuck the 'Leave it to Beaver' bullshit.  Free Liam from that slattern!

I couldn't believe that Hope went to see Hauxdi.  There's personal growth and taking the high road and then there's going overboard.  Hope and Hauxdi have nothing to say to each other.  Hope might be in denial, but Hauxdi saw the threat Hope posed the second she walked through the door.  Liam is right; Hope would never have done what Hauxdi did.  It's too fucking bad that he didn't appreciate what he had before he threw it away for some 'cha cha cha'.  The fact is that no matter how much Liam and Hauxdi say they love each other, they've been ill suited from the second Hauxdi regained consciousness in that bathtub.  They were doomed to make each other unhappy because they have nothing in common. 6 years.  3 marriages.  No anniversaries.

Sally needs to get herself together.  I can understand a little girl-talk but Hope Logan isn't what's going to keep Sally and Liam apart.  Sally doesn't know Liam.  She may like him and be immensely grateful to have someone like him stand up for her, especially when the man she loved walked out on her and her family business literally went up in flames.  Sally and Liam have a great friendship and I'll admit that they are better matched than Liam and Hauxdi.  But he's not the one for Sally.  One of these days Sally is going to find out about Bill's lie.  And she's going to find out that Liam knew.  And her heart will break.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Brooke was broken after having been dumped by Ridge for the umpteenth time, and was vulnerable and lonely. 

Ridge did not dump Brooke.  Ridge was married to Taylor, Brooke tried to get him to leave Taylor for her, Ridge turned Brooke down, so Brooke fucked her daughter's husband.  Brooke is a despicable person and a horrible mother.  Bridget should have burned Brooke and Deacon to a crisp along with Deacon's stuff.

3 hours ago, Artsda said:

Bill wouldn't do that to me. Steffy, you wouldn't do that to me. Really Brooke? LOL She's sleeping with and engaged to Ridge but she makes Bill/Steffy all about her?

Of course she does.  Ridge and Brooke always make everything about them, and Ridge and Brooke are the originals Hos on this show.

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

Why are so many people lining up to tell Liam to 'get over it' and forgive Hauxdilox? 

My guess would be because almost all of them have done something similar or just as bad.  So they can either continue to be their despicable selves and enable terrible behavior, or they can be self-righteous judgmental hypocrites.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 1

Sooooooo ... let me parse this out and try to understand.

Everyone and their father/FIL/brother/sister/uncle/cousin/ex-step mother/friend/dog/tennis partner/yoga instructor, etc.  wants Liam to forgive and go back to Hauxdi. 

Hauxdi

The haux who knowingly, consensually fucked Liam's father. Kept it a secret.  Thought she might be pregnant from said consensual fuck. Had a paternity test. Intended to keep the entire Night of Skank-o-rama a secret from Liam.  Because she didn't want him to know what a haux she is.

That Hauxdi.  The haux Liam cannot bear to look at.  Can barely stand to be in the same room with.  Wants an annulment from so the marriage never happened

All these people want Liam to forgive the haux he's married to so the baby can grow up with 2 loving parents.  Even though Liam can't look at Hauxdi, doesn't want to be near her. Doesn't want to touch her.  Doesn't want to be married to her. Sure as hell doesn't want to share a bedroom/ have sex with her.

And how exactly is this going to model 2 loving parents to Baby Spencer?  Children are not stupid,  That child will grow up in a house knowing his father cannot stand be around his mother, won't look at her, wants nothing to do with her. And he/she will hear the gossip and know why.

.Liam will love his child. He just doesn't need to be in the same house with Hauxdi to do it.

Adding --  I'd love to see Liam go for full custody and to also petition that $Bill cannot have contact with his grandchild.

Adding again -- I'm also positive that baby is $Bill's.

• Love 3

In many ways, Darlita is a better actress than Stuffy. 

As Liam said, the biggest stumbling block, for reconciliation, is Bill.  The are betrayals and there are betrayals, but riding the Bucking  Branco is a 12 on a scale of 10.  

Hope to Stuffy "What did YOU do". Finally, a character who knows who's really at fault.  

I'm also in the camp that they are using the baby as weapon to play on Liam's sympathy to go back to Stuffy.  Liam please don't do it!  

• Love 1

Boy, they're definitely "taking the character in a different direction" wrt nuHope. I see no reason for her to be invested in getting Liam and Steffy back together. Not after everything that's happened between the three of them.

Lol, Liam and Wyatt were almost wearing matching shirts.

I really don't like the way everyone keeps treating the baby like Steffy's get-out-of-jail-free card. IMO, that's an inappropriate responsibility to put on an innocent child. Eventually he or she will be old enough to understand how they were used before they were even born.

Liam, if you even think about getting back with the one who cuckolded you, you better get another DNA test. In secret. Because $Bill.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Boy, they're definitely "taking the character in a different direction" wrt nuHope. I see no reason for her to be invested in getting Liam and Steffy back together. Not after everything that's happened between the three of them.

As another poster mentioned, there's a reason they've brought Hope back. I'm certain TIIC are setting up the newest ToD to have Hope as the saintliest saint who ever sainted and to allow Sally some more edge in comparison in the newest Waffle Bowl competition. 

Only Bridget could sort of pull that thing off, but I think it worked because she was shown to have genuine compassion and a strained but mostly loving relationship with Brooke. Even at her most innocent, Hope came off as unable to look past her own nose and couldn't wait to rub the failed Swill 1.0 relationship in Steffy's nose.

Not saying she couldn't get a few snarky jabs in, but the show needs another Steamless cheerleader like it needs Bridge love scenes. And Hope need not be that cheerleader.

6 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Sally needs to get herself together.  I can understand a little girl-talk but Hope Logan isn't what's going to keep Sally and Liam apart.  Sally doesn't know Liam.  She may like him and be immensely grateful to have someone like him stand up for her, especially when the man she loved walked out on her and her family business literally went up in flames.  Sally and Liam have a great friendship and I'll admit that they are better matched than Liam and Hauxdi.  But he's not the one for Sally.  One of these days Sally is going to find out about Bill's lie.  And she's going to find out that Liam knew.  And her heart will break.

I thought I responded earlier to this, but I guess not.

Anyway, yeah.Sally has gotten to see Liam Cooper Spencer at a specific time in his life: as in, the first time he's had any kind of backbone. But as his helping Puffy hide the Caroline shit shows, his alterism and motivation to do the right thing is still connected to parts other than his brain.

And literally everyone is a better match than Steamless, so that's hardly any selling point. On paper, Sally and Wyatt could work a lot better with more commonality of Wyatt having fun the Quinn Artisan line before FC bought them out and him never needing to second guess about which woman he was in love with.

Boy, we got some interesting reactions from Steffy and Wyatt today with the news Hope is back.

Steffy seeing Hope is back and hearing that she saw Liam got Steffy's ass off that couch and hunting down Liam with a quickness! You could see Steffy's hackles rising over the course of their conversation where she got angry, defensive, and scared. She beat Hope before with seduction and later a baby, but that was when she had been true blue. Now she's banged his father and ruined any credibility she had. The baby might help her overcome even the Bill factor if she had enough time, but not if perfect Hope is there as Liam's shoulder to cry on. That's why Steffy got off her ass because she knows the game is on. 

Nice how Wyatt can try to be an actual brother when he's getting it on the regular from a woman devoted to him and not Liam. He can go back to playing under the covers. Although I did chuckle at Wyatt's default blinking 'o' face coming back at the mention of Hope. Also did you notice Wyatt's demeanor immediately changed from comforting brother to a contained miffed hurt? He seemed mad that Hope was back and had reached out to Liam but not him- her ex-husband that she left after the loss of their child. And in all fairness he should be hurt, but I also get her avoiding him because a) seeing him would be a painful reminder of their loss and b) let's face it, she loved Wyatt's love, devotion, and attention but wasn't IN love with him. She can let him go for both of those reasons but with the she left things with Liam she's able to be more open and even reach out to him. 

It seems Hope's return momentarily sent Wyatt and Steffy back into their default modes of rivalry and competitiveness regarding Liam. Wyatt has Katie to keep him levelheaded. Steffy now has real motivation to not sit on her ass and wait for Liam to forgive her. Will be interesting how Katie reacts to the Hope news. At least Watie will have something to talk about that relates to them instead of Steffy's cheating cooter.

Screw EVERY one of these assholes putting it on Liam to reunite with Steffy due to the baby. She soiled her bed with Bill, she can now mope in it.

I'm starting to hope that it is Bill's kid because if they keep it Liam's a) it'll be a long year and a half of custody battles where no one will come out looking good and b) it hints that Steam is seen as an endgame of sorts and I want Liam free of Steffy. Let Liam have a second setback as he loses for all intents a second child that he has to accept as his sibling and Bill double wins by taking Steffy and the child from him. Let him be free and clear of Steffy.

Today's episode  was tedious - not a fan of watching Liam being harangued about forgiving Steffy.  But I'd give yesterday's episode a solid B. Not a lot happened, besides Bill and Ridge facing off but it did highlight some of what I'm liking about the show lately. 

A Katie who laughs is high up on the list. And I'm fine with Watie discussing the scandal of the day, especially since it affects both of their families. The NuHope actress is okay so far.  Sally is back. I'm even liking JMW more (disliking her less?), not only is she (mostly) showing up, she isn't afraid to show Steffy wallowing in her misery, red nose, pasty complexion and ratty hair.  (Though now that Hope's back she better start brushing her hair, at least.) 

Which kind of leads to the main thing I like about the fallout of the Still ONS - they messed up royally but it didn't come out of nowhere, it wasn't really OOC (except for the lightning fast Brill implosion), it's affecting a lot of other characters and there haven't been any gross consent issues. (Other than the ones characters are positing to excuse Steffy, which she flatly shoots down.)  Hopefully the outrage over Misunderstanding Night had some impact at CBS.  There is clearly enough drama without that crap.   

I'm also hoping the baby is outed as Bill's sooner rather than later.  Except I don't want anyone we know to have messed with the tests.  I vote for someone seeing on the news that a local lab has been shut down due to sloppy lab procedures, which leads to a week or two of angst and a 2nd test. 

• Love 2

I, too wish they would all get off Liam's nut for five fricking  minutes about forgiving Steffy. Can't just one person be on his side? The child won't be beaten or starved or otherwise abused not counting having Steffy for a Mom. Being raised in house where there is resentment and anger is far worse IMO than having split parents. It's survivable FFS!

• Love 4

I laughed at Liam not being able to get over Bill's hands on Steffy. Does Liam have amnesia? Bill's "hands" were on Steffy before she even knew Liam. Not to mention the brother you're whining to also had his hands all over Steffy and it doesn't seem to bother you much these days.

8 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Why are so many people lining up to tell Liam to 'get over it

Because everyone always forgives Liam for everything why shouldn't he have to forgive for once?  He's a saint that is allowed to jump back and forth between women, cheating on Hope with Steffy. Cheating on Steffy with Hope.  Cheating on Ivy with Steffy. Marrying Steffy when wanting Hope, marrying Ivy when wanting Steffy, marrying Hope a dozen times but then kissing Steffy.  He had women fighting over him and begging for him and none held him accountable for anything he did.   The only person that's ever been allowed to really read Liam the riot act was Eric.  Everyone else thinks he's a saint who they need to grovel at his feet for his approval. Why? He's no prize. So why shouldn't people tell him to suck it up for once and forgive?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tessaray said:

Which kind of leads to the main thing I like about the fallout of the Still ONS - they messed up royally but it didn't come out of nowhere, it wasn't really OOC (except for the lightning fast Brill implosion), it's affecting a lot of other characters and there haven't been any gross consent issues. (Other than the ones characters are positing to excuse Steffy, which she flatly shoots down.)  Hopefully the outrage over Misunderstanding Night had some impact at CBS.  There is clearly enough drama without that crap. 

I think this might be why they've been so pointed in having Steffy quick to correct all the assumptions about Bill. It's wasted effort, because we'd seen her eyefucking the Stallion for months before they did--nothing at all like Caroline, who had refused Thomas many times before and was devastated at their sudden breakup. But I'm glad they went out of their way to avoid any confusion on the matter 

8 minutes ago, thewhiteowl said:

Can't just one person be on his side?

Hope will ?

Liam needs some frigging friends. Not ones who he has fucked or who want to fuck him, but someone needs to tell him that when he separates from. Steffy to just choose himself this time. Yes, he has Sally crushing, Hope's history and I doubt Ivy would kick him outta bed, but... geez. At this rate, Liam is shaping up to be B&B's John Dixon! ?

2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy seeing Hope is back and hearing that she saw Liam got Steffy's ass off that couch and hunting down Liam with a quickness! You could see Steffy's hackles rising over the course of their conversation where she got angry, defensive, and scared. She beat Hope before with seduction and later a baby, but that was when she had been true blue. Now she's banged his father and ruined any credibility she had. The baby might help her overcome even the Bill factor if she had enough time, but not if perfect Hope is there as Liam's shoulder to cry on. That's why Steffy got off her ass because she knows the game is on. 

Hahahaha! I love it! And best of all, Hope doesn't have to do anything this time. 

While I'm more than happy to never see this ToD be revisited, it may be more tolerable because everyone involved come off as adults. There's no Brooke planning surprise weddings or Taylor whispering in Slattern's ear to make moves because a technicality left Lope unmarried or hundreds of other people using their issues as a proxy for other pissing matches. Add the fact that nuHope seems to have moved away from the pissing matches and has more than just virginity going for her and it could be at least marginally more watchable than last time.

As for Steffy's "wins," that's being too generous. When she had to spend her Cabo honeymoon literally looking over her shoulder to keep them apart and dit he'd you after the miscarriage....well, Steffy ain't that stupid. 

3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Only Bridget could sort of pull that thing off, but I think it worked because she was shown to have genuine compassion

Yes.  For the most part Bridget was a kind caring person.  The rest of these idiots not so much.

6 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

As for Steffy's "wins," that's being too generous. When she had to spend her Cabo honeymoon literally looking over her shoulder to keep them apart and dit he'd you after the miscarriage....well, Steffy ain't that stupid. 

I disagree.  Every woman on this show is a pathetic stupid doormat.  If they weren't, they wouldn't constantly be finding themselves in situations where they are competing for some waffling idiot man.  If the guy has that much trouble figuring out who he wants to be with, these women should move on, and never look back.  Not say it's over for five minutes and change their minds.  Actually truly move on.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Because everyone always forgives Liam for everything why shouldn't he have to forgive for once?  He's a saint that is allowed to jump back and forth between women, cheating on Hope with Steffy. Cheating on Steffy with Hope.  Cheating on Ivy with Steffy. Marrying Steffy when wanting Hope, marrying Ivy when wanting Steffy, marrying Hope a dozen times but then kissing Steffy.  He had women fighting over him and begging for him and none held him accountable for anything he did.   The only person that's ever been allowed to really read Liam the riot act was Eric.  Everyone else thinks he's a saint who they need to grovel at his feet for his approval. Why? He's no prize. So why shouldn't people tell him to suck it up for once and forgive?

I'm sure he'll forgive her....eventually. Even for all of that shit above that he largely skated on, I think having Steffy screw his dad was just way too high a karmic payback...and I say this as one of the loudest anti Liam voices here. I think between Hope leaving him for Wyatt, Puffy marrying Wyatt and Captive Cabin, the score has been settled there. But I digress.

Plus, it's hard for me to get that upset at Liam when Betty and Veronica...sorry, Hope and Steffy kept putting up with his shit to score points over the other. Ivy is a whole other case entirely and he did absolutely do my girl dirty. But I have to hand it that he's been faithful to Steffy for a long ass time now.

As I often yelled at the screen when Hope 1.0 pissed about not trusting Liam once she had Wyatt on a string, shit or get off the pot.Steffy knows who she married. He can be there to raise the kid and not live with her.

1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Liam needs some frigging friends. Not ones who he has fucked or who want to fuck him, but someone needs to tell him that when he separates from. Steffy to just choose himself this time. Yes, he has Sally crushing, Hope's history and I doubt Ivy would kick him outta bed, but... geez. At this rate, Liam is shaping up to be B&B's John Dixon! ?

John Dixon?

Agreed - a real friend of Liam's would be welcome.  While I've thought for quite a while that Hope needed to be recast and back in LA it was mainly for Brooke - not for a new ToD.  It would be a shame to go from the Emmy reel scenes to a retread of any Liam triangle.  (Substituting Sally for Steffy might be an upgrade but won't be anything I want to revisit.) 

• Love 1

I previously posted that Stuffy's and Bill's betrayal is a 12 on a scale of 10. Unlike Caroline on misunderstanding night, but in truth Rape Night, Stuffy wasn't on drugs nor achohol.  She was just green with jealousy about her arch rival Sally.  Didn't Stuffy do the same when she fell into Wyatt's arms over her jealousy of Ivy. Wyatt was decent enough not to have a "misunderstanding night".  Yes, he did wined up marring Stuffy but Bill also has the same intentions.  But I digress. The betrayal ultimately was Bill but the passion and intimacy  that was portrayed and the fact that Stuffy was Inseminated by Bill added a point to the scale. To me, that goes way beyond just the casual riding on the bucking bronco. 

Edited by Waldo13

I think having Steffy screw his dad was just way too high a karmic payback

Right? How does "you kissed another woman while you were in a dire situation" ever equal "I fcuked your father"? It'll never make any sense to me. Plus there's the "and your dad and I might've created your newest sibling" factor. And they all can shut it with trying to convince Liam to let the baby absorb Steffy's sins. Nope, nope, nope. Steffy stays using her cooch as either a weapon or an excuse. Maybe it's time for her to get a different plan now that she's going to become responsible for raising a new human being.

fine with Watie discussing the scandal of the day, especially since it affects both of their families.

Oh I'm fine with it too, I just found it odd that they'd be discussing it right after they supposedly had mind-blowing sex. This was a case where using one set of characters to do exposition for other characters who aren't present didn't work for me. The timing seemed clumsy.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
On 1/24/2018 at 10:55 PM, tessaray said:

John Dixon?

Agreed - a real friend of Liam's would be welcome.  While I've thought for quite a while that Hope needed to be recast and back in LA it was mainly for Brooke - not for a new ToD.  It would be a shame to go from the Emmy reel scenes to a retread of any Liam triangle.  (Substituting Sally for Steffy might be an upgrade but won't be anything I want to revisit.) 

John Dixon was on As the World Turns and he was a guy that just about all the ladies who'd been around before 1990 had romanced, dated or married. The show itself mocked this in an anniversary episode. ?

On 1/24/2018 at 11:11 PM, Waldo13 said:

Didn't Stuffy do the same when she fell into Wyatt's arms over her jealousy of Ivy.

She assumed Liam had left her to go back to I've because bouncing between Steffy and the woman he had feelings for was his signature. When he came up missing, she immediately thought to call Hope.

This is a whole other level  no matter how it's sliced.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1

To quote the great Harry Nilsson:

Everybody’s talking at me

I don’t hear a word they’re saying

Only the echoes of my mind

What in Bell LA is wrong with these people! Liam has had all of a week to come to terms with his wife and father’s betrayal, and he should already be over it and ready to move on? Forgive his wife for the sake of the baby? Yeah, that is what every kid wants; to grow up in a tense, strained and stressful household, where Mommy and Daddy don’t play nice with each other. Kids are very intuitive, and most are sensitive to their parent’s moods and personalities, and there is no way a kid would not pick up on the differences between their parent’s behavior and that of their friends. Why does my Daddy never kiss Mommy when he gets home? Why does Daddy never tell Mommy how much he loves her and how important she is to him? Why does Daddy never hug Mommy? Yes, because all children should be growing up in war zones of “doin’ the right thing for the child.” Well, just fuck that. Kids are raised in broken homes all the time and survive; what matters is the parent’s put aside their differences for the sake of the child, that they DO NOT bad mouth the other parent to the child, but there is no need for cohabitation when there is no viable relationship.

Liam’s comments to Wyatt regarding Hope have me convinced he will start pursuing her again. Saying she “still has that light”, and how she made him laugh and forget, and how special she is. All of that may be true, but I  don’t want to see them put these two back together. Their ship has sailed. I think it would be a major step back for Hope, who appears to have grown and been able to move away from Liam emotionally.

They are slowly ruining Sally. She is morphing into one of our standard Bell LA ladies, who have no life without a man in it. Where is my feisty redhead who was ready to take on the world and rebuild Spectra? I was so disappointed to hear her saying that Spectra may not be a reality. Shit, I thought it was all underway already, and had been temporarily derailed by the Liam fallout. But no, apparently Bill is reneging on his promise to rebuild Spectra, and now that he has picked up the “It is all Sally Spectra’s fault because Liam was trying to help her” mantra, I don’t see him rushing to change that. It was great to see Darlita though. I just wish the dialog had been more about business and less about how Sally wants a relationship with Liam.

Steffy and Hope? Weirdness personified. But as @TobinAlbers said; it certainly lit a fire under Steffy’s behind and got her up off that couch. I was glad to see that she ditched the hoody and the Blankie of Despair. Oh, and that she cleaned her face up.

20 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Ridge did not dump Brooke.  Ridge was married to Taylor, Brooke tried to get him to leave Taylor for her, Ridge turned Brooke down, so Brooke fucked her daughter's husband.

What I remember is Taylor returned from the dead (round 1) and promptly inserted herself in Brooke and Ridge’s marriage, masquerading as a British nurse while Ridge was in the hospital after losing his sight in the lab explosion. Weeks later when she revealed herself to the family, Taylor expected everyone to drop what they were doing, and for things to pick up where they were before her disappearance; as if time and life had just stopped. Shockingly, Ridge chose to stay with Brooke, but later Taylor shagged a very married Ridge and wound up carrying Thomas who she pawned off as Thorne’s child. She continued this farce until Thomas was born, and of course Brooke was blamed when Taylor revealed that Ridge was the real father. Stephanie and Ridge both felt Brooke should have been the one to spill the beans. Stephanie felt Brooke kept it to herself because she was married to Ridge. Well of course she did. She was happy, and what wife would run to tell their husband their recently resurrected ex-wife is carrying their child? After careful consideration, Ridge felt that being with Taylor and his “real” family was more important than what he had with Brooke and their family, and walked out on her. Naturally, the entire Forrester family was there to witness the event, and Stephanie was even nice enough to stick around to rub salt and vinegar in Brooke’s very raw wounds. Sometime later Brooke and Thorne started a romance; her best next to Nick because it started organically from their longtime friendship.  But oh hell no! Ridge wasn’t having it. So he and his horrible Mother and wife came up with their nasty little plan to show Thorne that Brooke was still after Ridge. As Taylor watched, Ridge came on to Brooke in her room in Venice just as Thorne was entering. Just one of the many heinous things done to Brooke. But Ridge was not about to let Brooke move on and be happy. He didn’t want her, but by God no one else was going to have her; can you say Connor, James, Grant, Thorne, Nick? So, Thorne eventually left Brooke, and she was devastated and lonely. And I don’t believe she ever got over Ridge dumping her and their family when Taylor pulled her shit. So, at least for this viewer, Ridge did indeed dump Brooke and set all that happened with Deacon in motion.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Liam’s comments to Wyatt regarding Hope have me convinced he will start pursuing her again. Saying she “still has that light”, and how she made him laugh and forget, and how special she is. All of that may be true, but I  don’t want to see them put these two back together. Their ship has sailed.

I think it only sailed because Hope left town. Liam was always jumping back and forth, with Hope as the #1. He only settled for Steffy because Hope was gone. With Hope back he'd run back to her and this true love he apparently had for Steffy would be an after thought. Even if Steffy/Bill didn't happen, the second Hope came back to town Liam would be sniffing around her. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I think it only sailed because Hope left town. Liam was always jumping back and forth, with Hope as the #1. He only settled for Steffy because Hope was gone. With Hope back he'd run back to her and this true love he apparently had for Steffy would be an after thought. Even if Steffy/Bill didn't happen, the second Hope came back to town Liam would be sniffing around her. 

That would've been a true test for Liam - if he was still solid with Steffy and Hope returned. Would he stay true blue or find reasons to drift back to Hope with her open to the attention?

Lope's ship sailed because Hope left, not because Liam didn't want to try again. He was ready to go with her to Italy and she told him no (and SC wasn't leaving the show), she needed time to recover and figure out who she was and what she wanted and she couldn't promise if or when she would be back. Then she peaced out with a twirl and he moved on with Ivy for a time.

But prior to the pregnancy, Hope was going back to Liam so they both wanted to try again until the baby 'robbed' them of their chance.

I do believe Liam is dunzo with Steffy as far as marriage, but their kid is the sticking factor for any relationship he has- Sally or Hope- unless it's revealed to be Bill's kid and then he's freed up.

Liam is looking at Hope as the road not taken and in light of current circumstances is filled with a LOT of regret and what if's. He finds himself drawn to her but I think she'll be quick to put her foot down on anything more than friendship and he'll quickly realize that rebounding with her isn't a great idea for him emotionally at this point. It might also lead to Liam in all his self-reflection realizing his shit part in the triangle and point blank apologizing for all the shit he put her through and a true clearing of the air.  Maybe.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Liam is looking at Hope as the road not taken and in light of current circumstances is filled with a LOT of regret and what if's. He finds himself drawn to her but I think she'll be quick to put her foot down on anything more than friendship and he'll quickly realize that rebounding with her isn't a great idea for him emotionally at this point. It might also lead to Liam in all his self-reflection realizing his shit part in the triangle and point blank apologizing for all the shit he put her through and a true clearing of the air.  Maybe.

I wish this is how they would handle it but I can't trust this show to not go right back into another tired triangle. 

I don't think Liam is a perfect person, I don't think being cheated on bestows perfection on him or any of his past actions. That doesn't make the cheaters any less wrong or the betrayal burn less, IMO. Liam wasn't alone in the ToD they all behaved badly. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

What I remember is Taylor returned from the dead (round 1) and promptly inserted herself in Brooke and Ridge’s marriage, masquerading as a British nurse while Ridge was in the hospital after losing his sight in the lab explosion. Weeks later when she revealed herself to the family, Taylor expected everyone to drop what they were doing, and for things to pick up where they were before her disappearance; as if time and life had just stopped. Shockingly, Ridge chose to stay with Brooke, but later Taylor shagged a very married Ridge and wound up carrying Thomas who she pawned off as Thorne’s child. She continued this farce until Thomas was born, and of course Brooke was blamed when Taylor revealed that Ridge was the real father. Stephanie and Ridge both felt Brooke should have been the one to spill the beans. Stephanie felt Brooke kept it to herself because she was married to Ridge. Well of course she did. She was happy, and what wife would run to tell their husband their recently resurrected ex-wife is carrying their child? After careful consideration, Ridge felt that being with Taylor and his “real” family was more important than what he had with Brooke and their family, and walked out on her. Naturally, the entire Forrester family was there to witness the event, and Stephanie was even nice enough to stick around to rub salt and vinegar in Brooke’s very raw wounds. Sometime later Brooke and Thorne started a romance; her best next to Nick because it started organically from their longtime friendship.  But oh hell no! Ridge wasn’t having it. So he and his horrible Mother and wife came up with their nasty little plan to show Thorne that Brooke was still after Ridge. As Taylor watched, Ridge came on to Brooke in her room in Venice just as Thorne was entering. Just one of the many heinous things done to Brooke. But Ridge was not about to let Brooke move on and be happy. He didn’t want her, but by God no one else was going to have her; can you say Connor, James, Grant, Thorne, Nick? So, Thorne eventually left Brooke, and she was devastated and lonely. And I don’t believe she ever got over Ridge dumping her and their family when Taylor pulled her shit. So, at least for this viewer, Ridge did indeed dump Brooke and set all that happened with Deacon in motion.

That wasn't what happened.  When Taylor returned from the dead the first time, it invalidated Ridge and Brooke's marriage.  Ridge divorced Taylor, and was planning on marrying Brooke.  However, Ridge saw Brooke kissing Grant, proposed to Taylor instead, and told Taylor he had only stayed with Brooke because of Bridget and Rick (not the first or last time that everything Ridge did was all someone else's responsibility).  Ridge and Taylor were engaged, Brooke married Grant, Rick shot Grant, ,and Grant blamed Ridge.  Ridge was on trial, and having sex with Taylor when Thomas was conceived.  Taylor returned from Hawaii, and was going to tell Ridge she was pregnant, but Brooke made Taylor believe Ridge had had sex with her, and cheated on Taylor.  Taylor stupidly told Ridge she was pregnant with Thorne's child not his.  I actually wanted Taylor to tell Ridge the truth, but chose Thorne.  Unfortunately, Thorne started drugging Taylor and taking her cell phone away from her so she couldn't talk to Ridge.  I really hated that.  Taylor and Thorne had potential back then.  Ridge married Brooke, Taylor eventually told Ridge the truth, and Ridge left Brooke for Taylor.  It was several years later after Ridge and Taylor had Steffy and Phoebe, and Brooke was married to Thorne that Brooke told Deacon she was still in love with Ridge.  Thorne overheard, left Brooke, and went to hang out at Macy's grave asking her to come back to him.  Brooke then went chasing after Ridge again, Ridge turned her down, and Brooke fucked Deacon.  The only innocent person in this is Bridget.

12 hours ago, Artsda said:

I laughed at Liam not being able to get over Bill's hands on Steffy. Does Liam have amnesia? Bill's "hands" were on Steffy before she even knew Liam. Not to mention the brother you're whining to also had his hands all over Steffy and it doesn't seem to bother you much these days.

You misquoted.  I didn't say that.  I was responding to someone else's post.

57 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

If only Hope, or some woman on this show would say, "No, I'm done.  I'm not getting drug back into your latest waffle," and stick to it.

• Love 2

Today's show actually had some really good moments.

1. Liam, Dude, balls of steel. When he & Steffy were standing there, teary-eyed, just after a hug, & Liam drops "maybe you should be with my father. You 2 have more in common than we do." For a nice guy like Liam, that cut deep. That statement is actually applicable in 2 ways, Steffy & Bill have more in common than Liam & Steffy, & more than Liam & Bill. Then, to tell her he could never forgive her. Just in time for $Bill to swoop in & save the day. 

2. Bill, to Brooke (paraphrased): "I don't need anyone else coming in here, telling me everything I did wrong. Especially someone who has her own baggage." 

3. Brooke, Honey, you said 1 very important word, when you were reading $Bill for filth for sleeping with his child's spouse: HOPE. Yes, my dear, Hope is here only because you did the exact same thing as $Bill, but you actually carried on an affair, not just a one-night-stand. You coming at Bill for daring to love Steffy is rather rich. Bill & Steffy had a fling years before you were on his radar, & days before Liam became the love of Steffy's life. The seeds were planted long ago. 

Edited by nkotb
Hit "Publish" way too fast.
  • Love 4

Finally!!

Liam told Hauxdi he could 'never, ever" forgive her and that he keeps seeing her and $Bill together in his head.  Floved he told her maybe she should be with $Bill as they are so alike and that Steam are not.  I see a quickie Still rebound marriage coming up followed by the $Bill paternity reveal.

Is it wrong of me to want Liam to get mad and yell at Hauxdi for what she did?  I understand he is devastated and betrayed, but he should also be angry at what she did and how she planned to keep it from him.  I'm positive if the paternity test had shown Bill was the dad she would have let Liam think the baby was his.  Liam's 'I kissed Sally when in a dire moment' confession Does Not mean 'Oh ok, then I get a pass for fucking your father' for Hauxdi.

I realize Hope has no right to know what Hauxdi did -- even though she knows the break-up is Hauxdi's fault.   But ... could Sludge have been any ruder?  I think TK may be playing the history of Ridge not liking Hope at all and thinking she is a stain on the Logan family.  He looked very surprised and very annoyed when she announced she was back to stay, not just a quick visit with Brooke.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

I realize Hope has no right to know what Hauxdi did -- even though she knows the break-up is Hauxdi's fault.   But ... could Sludge have been any ruder?  I think TK may be playing the history of Ridge not liking Hope at all and thinking she is a stain on the Logan family.  He looked very surprised and very annoyed when she announced she was back to stay, not just a quick visit with Brooke.

Ridge is thinking if Hope stays, Liam at best will have his focus split between Steffy and Hope and at worse will completely drop Steffy for a second chance with Hope which will leave Steffy vulnerable to going back to Bill.

Ridge ain't gonna let that happen. It'd be an interesting twist if instead of Bill being a dick to Hope over Liam, Ridge puts his foot down and manipulates things to keep Hope and Liam apart.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

So he and his horrible Mother and wife came up with their nasty little plan to show Thorne that Brooke was still after Ridge. As Taylor watched, Ridge came on to Brooke in her room in Venice just as Thorne was entering. Just one of the many heinous things done to Brooke. But Ridge was not about to let Brooke move on and be happy. He didn’t want her, but by God no one else was going to have her; can you say Connor, James, Grant, Thorne, Nick? So, Thorne eventually left Brooke, and she was devastated and lonely. And I don’t believe she ever got over Ridge dumping her and their family when Taylor pulled her shit. So, at least for this viewer, Ridge did indeed dump Brooke and set all that happened with Deacon in motion.

He certainly did. Ridge laid on the full-court press of lies (and other things) to get Brooke to admit she would always love him more, intimating that they (the GarBridge) would reunite, effectively ruining the Throoke marriage. Taylor, Stephanie, and Massimo, then hatched a plan to get Brooke to believe her father, Stephen, was dying. Stephen, always out for money, went along with it. Brooke traveled to Paris to be with him and because of their actions, ended up falling from the Eiffel Tower, nearly dying. Ridge learned of the plan and confessed to Brooke, but still chose to say with his lying bitch of a wife. 

I have to laugh at the presumption that a married Ridge meant he magically changed into this choir boy and that Brooke did all the chasing. Bull Shit. He chased - whether he was married or the person he was pursuing was married/otherwise committed and typically the person he pursued was Brooke. You are exactly right that if he didn't happen to want Brooke at that exact moment in time, he wanted her to want him and he sure as hell was going to interfere in every relationship she ever attempted to have - Eric, Grant, Connor, Thorne, Bill, just to name a few - so he could keep her on his leash in case he decided he was bored and needed his "Logan" fix.

Brooke is the foolish one for taking him back time and again but to put all the onus on her is just flat out wrong.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 2

Famous last words that justifies all the B&B cheaters "I thought the marriage was over". 

I was so ready to pour the maple syrup on Liam but lo and behold, I didn't need it. Liam finally realized that Stuffy and Bill are more alike than she and him. I understand whole heartedly how Liam feels.  

I'm starting to believe that Stuffy and Hope went to the same school of acting.  You know the one that advertises in the tabloids. 

• Love 2
Just now, Waldo13 said:

Famous last words that justifies all the B&B cheaters "I thought the marriage was over". 

Bill's having Batie flashbacks. As despicable as Brill were, Katie did cry and snot and throw rings and tell Bill it was over time and time again only to come back the next day and say 'My bad. I'm sorry. Come home' and then collapse from an overworked heart so that Brooke was no longer in the mood and Bill packed up his saddle and would go home.

But in this case it's funny.  Bill isn't taking Liam's word for the marriage being over and is telling Liam to not consider the marriage over with Steffy despite Steffy cheating and Bill being the one she cheated with. Textbook betrayal. Bill, supposedly, feels betrayal deserves decimation.

And yet he's been burning rubber visiting Steffy and meting out 'words of wisdom' to BOTH of them during this difficult time.

Except on the night in question.

Instead Bill only took Steffy's word for it that the marriage was over rather than, oh, I dunno, TALKING TO HIS SON TO GET HIS SIDE OF THINGS?

And that shows how full of bull poop he is. He wanted her. He didn't give a damn about his son or his son's POV or his feelings. He wanted to believe the marriage was over based on the word of the woman he wanted rather than checking in with her husband, his son, who is the one he should've shown loyalty to.

Bill can take several seats.

Liam, you told Steffy to go to Bill. Don't be a Katie and take it back once it actually happens. As long as Bill doesn't try to take your child, leave Still be and get your own life together.

• Love 7