Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Who could have guessed that DD and TK had so much chemistry? ITA with @RuntheTable, that they did, indeed, look like they were a heartbeat away from making out. So much so, I made up my own dialogue.

Ridge: "God, you're handsome."

23.01.2018+%25288%2529.png

Bill: "I know...you've always wanted me."

23.01.2018+%25289%2529.png

Ridge: "I hate you but I kind of want to kiss you right now."

23.01.2018+%252810%2529.png

Bill: "Careful, you might not want to let me go if you do."

23.01.2018+%252811%2529.png

Ridge: "Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need to, but oooh, I'd die to find out."

23.01.2018+%252813%2529.png

Bill: "Go on...I double-dog dare you."

23.01.2018+%252816%2529.png

But Ridge decides to hide his obvious hard-on that he's had for Bill for years (I'm betting he's so jealous of his daughter right now) that he decides to cold-cock him instead.

The Hope/Steffy reunion was all kinds of awkward, but at least it got Hauxdi off the couch and ceasing to wipe her snot on the Blankie of Despair.

LOL at TPTB acting as if these two were ever close - Hauxdi's face says it all.

Hauxdi: "Dafuq you doin' here?"

24.01.2018+%25284%2529.png

NuHope: "Awkward."

24.01.2018+%25285%2529.png

I don't care for where I see this going, with St. Hope the virtuous being pitted against Hauxdi the Whore (not that I'm siding with her in any way, shape, or form) and with Sally being relegated to a kook, instead of the smart, headstrong, fiesty, loving gal we've seen all this time all so we can go yet another pointless round of ToD.

I was ready to throw stuff at the TV with Wyatt expecting Liam to forgive Steffy. Just because you are a chump where your ex is concerned doesn't mean Liam has to be (at least not anymore). Would Wyatt really be that understanding if Steffy had fucked Bill while they were married? Of course, part of me thinks yes, he would be, he's that desperate for someone to love him. 

Then Steffy herself shows up to harangue Liam some more. Chick, it has been what - five days? Her entitlement is beyond belief.

24.01.2018+%252822%2529.png

Also, I had to laugh at her line about how "I have your baby inside of me."

Well, you had Liam's daddy inside of you, too, so what else you got?

• Love 18

The thing about mascara is it burns like a mother fucker when it gets in your eyes. You owe me @CountryGirl, because I was laughing so hard at that "Bidge" stuff (really @TobinAlbers you guys are slaying it today!) that I cried my Maybelline off. Oh, and peed my pants a little too!

18 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

But Ridge decides to hide his obvious hard-on that he's had for Bill for years (I'm betting he's so jealous of his daughter right now) that he decides to cold-cock him instead.

Was that pun intended? All I could think of was "hot poker" and "cold cock"

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Ridge is thinking if Hope stays, Liam at best will have his focus split between Steffy and Hope and at worse will completely drop Steffy for a second chance with Hope which will leave Steffy vulnerable to going back to Bill.

Ridge ain't gonna let that happen. It'd be an interesting twist if instead of Bill being a dick to Hope over Liam, Ridge puts his foot down and manipulates things to keep Hope and Liam apart.

So Ridge is going to turn into Stephanie again?  Hasn't Ridge tried to tell Steffy, Thomas and Phoebe who they should be with in the past? Ridge is so predictable.  Nothing he does is ever his fault or responsibility, and he knows what's best for everyone else. 

44 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

He certainly did. Ridge laid on the full-court press of lies (and other things) to get Brooke to admit she would always love him more, intimating that they (the GarBridge) would reunite, effectively ruining the Throoke marriage. Taylor, Stephanie, and Massimo, then hatched a plan to get Brooke to believe her father, Stephen, was dying. Stephen, always out for money, went along with it. Brooke traveled to Paris to be with him and because of their actions, ended up falling from the Eiffel Tower, nearly dying. Ridge learned of the plan and confessed to Brooke, but still chose to say with his lying bitch of a wife. 

I have to laugh at the presumption that a married Ridge meant he magically changed into this choir boy and that Brooke did all the chasing. Bull Shit. He chased - whether he was married or the person he was pursuing was married/otherwise committed and typically the person he pursued was Brooke. You are exactly right that if he didn't happen to want Brooke at that exact moment in time, he wanted her to want him and he sure as hell was going to interfere in every relationship she ever attempted to have - Eric, Grant, Connor, Thorne, Bill, just to name a few - so he could keep her on his leash in case he decided he was bored and needed his "Logan" fix.

Brooke is the foolish one for taking him back time and again but to put all the onus on her is just flat out wrong.

Taylor and Brooke could have and should have walked away from Ridge numerous times over the years.  They did not have to put up with Ridge's crap and constant waffling.  What part did Bridget play in any of this?  Nothing.  Brooke stabbed her daughter in the back because she is a weak selfish woman who doesn't care about anyone but herself.  Brooke deserves whatever misery Ridge brings her.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

They are slowly ruining Sally. She is morphing into one of our standard Bell LA ladies, who have no life without a man in it.

Slowly? It only took a year to do that. Still sad, though.

18 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I was so ready to pour the maple syrup on Liam but lo and behold, I didn't need it.

LOL!

The fact that bringing up Hope was an afterthought and not the first thing out his mouth is progress. I did like how Wyatt was all "yeah but you're still married" when Liam started singing her praises. It's all well and good that they're friends but Wyatt knows what's up.

• Love 2

Good lord, Hope. What part of "stay in your lane" is hard for you to understand? You would be among the last people who should be giving counsel to Liam and Steffy. You have zero objectivity on their relationship.

"Maybe you can have a life with my father."
Grip loosening slightly.
"Maybe that's the life you really want."
Fingers twitching.
"You two are more alike than we are."
Mic. Drop.

I didn't know Liam had it in him. Hope it's not the re-emergence of Hope that's giving him these bigger stones.

• Love 14
18 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Taylor and Brooke could have and should have walked away from Ridge numerous times over the years.  They did not have to put up with Ridge's crap and constant waffling.  What part did Bridget play in any of this?  Nothing.  Brooke stabbed her daughter in the back because she is a weak selfish woman who doesn't care about anyone but herself.  Brooke deserves whatever misery Ridge brings her.

You'll get no argument from me about the ridiculousness of Taylor and Brooke, two grown, intelligent, gorgeous women fighting over Ridge like carrion for decades when they could have pretty much had their pick of any man in the universe. 

Where did I mention Bridget? I could argue that when Bridget knew what she was getting into (and even dumped him) when she learned Deacon publicly aired her deflowering by him over speakerphone (one of the all time classic B&B episodes) and also that TPTB should have chem-tested SK with KKL instead of with JF, but wrong is wrong. Deacon and Bridget were married and Brooke should have respected that. But Sean and Kelly definitely had IT - a chemistry that rivaled Kelly's with Ronn's Ridge. They were so damn HOT that it practically leaped off the screen and yet because of the circumstances, I would want to take a shower to wash the ick off because of what they were doing to Bridget. Brooke had done a lot in her day but she had never purposefully hurt one of her children like this so it was a very hard pill to swallow. Because as a day-one Brooke fan, I knew the Beacon pairing was going to damage Brooke in a way she has never quite recovered from and the haters then and now have had a field day with this.

Yet, in reflecting back on that time, especially in comparison to Steffy's cheating with Bill, I recall how Brooke was at the lowest point in her life then. Her marriage to Thorne had been destroyed by Ridge's manipulations and inability to let Brooke go. Ridge rejected her after all but intimating a reunion was imminent once he had done Mommy's bidding to break up Throoke. Brooke then traveled to Paris, thinking her father was dying, only to learn that was a scam, orchestrated by Stephanie, Taylor, Massimo, and Stephen, himself and that betrayal from her father had to hurt terribly. Not to mention, Brooke almost died. This is the Brooke who returned home and that first night shortly followed. Brooke was completely broken and reaching out desperately for a lifeline, any lifeline, anything she could to hold onto and that night, Deacon was it. I don't condone it or excuse it, but I do understand it. Contrast that with Steffy, pampered from birth, immediately hopping on Bill's dick after Liam told her he shared one kiss - one - with Sally - when they thought they were going to die. Totally different circumstances. 

Back to Beacon - it certainly didn't excuse their continuing the affair. I wish they had told Bridget from the get-go and just said to hell with everyone and been together. Deacon was the one man until Bill who stood up for her and made her stand up for herself and not give two shits about what anyone thought about her. They should have been the "no fucks to give" couple and raised Hope, but of course, that's not what happened and Brooke has continued to live with the repercussions of that to this very day - I'll have more on that in my recap for yesterday's episode.

As far as Brooke deserving whatever misery Ridge heaps on her...it's hard to argue against that at this point. As much as Ridge has to own his actions toward her, she has to own her teaching him how to treat her - continuing to take him back no matter how badly he treated her. I don't think anyone deserves abuse or mistreatment in any form, but at this point, can Brooke really be surprised again when he inevitably does her wrong? To quote one of my favorite movies (Cold Mountain): "But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'shit, it's raining!'"

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 7

I had to laugh at Ridge telling Hope to stay out of the Liam & Steffy business because Hope & Steffy have always been rivals.  Hope specifically told Ridge that she wanted to go to Steffy and help her.  Did that numbskull ever think that maybe his attitude is only helpful in keeping them rivals?  Steffy is a grown woman anyway, Hope doesn't need permission to speak to her, and if Steffy doesn't want Hope involved I think Steffy is perfectly capable of telling Hope that herself.

• Love 10

I just sent a message to the mods. This update isn’t working for me at all. I can’t find B&B unless I can find a comment by someone else. I have to log in every time I come to this site and reset my password. I really liked the old format!

• Love 2
Just now, Gam2 said:

I just sent a message to the mods. This update isn’t working for me at all. I can’t find B&B unless I can find a comment by someone else. I have to log in every time I come to this site and reset my password. I really liked the old format!

That happened to me earlier, but now for some reason all the shows are showing up.

Don't like the new update. .

$Bill is officially DEAD TO ME after the way he spoke to Brooke yesterday.  Who the fuck does he think he is?  Oh, that's right....he's the man who fucked his daughter-in-law.  Brooke wasn't there JUST to tell him what a first-class piece of shit he was.  She was there to tell him that she KNEW what the consequences of what did he did were BECAUSE SHE HAD LIVED IT.  And $Bill knew that because he had thrown it in her face for years.  I loved Brooke's shock and contempt.  It was bad enough that $Bill's crimes had almost destroyed his family and had broken up THEIR marriage.  He had to fuck his DIL too!

Hope honey, I'm a long-time fan, but you in danger, girl.  You need to back the hell up.  Whatever happened between Hauxdi and Liam is NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.  If it's serious enough that Ridge throws you out of his office, it's serious.  Be there for your friend, Liam.  He needs you.  Don't pretend to care about Hauxdi; nobody buys that.  You were only gone a few years.  NOBODY experiences that much personal growth.  The Dalai Lama wouldn't be able to forgive Hauxdi after what she did to you.

Liam telling Hauxdi that maybe she belongs with his father belongs in the hall of fame.  I laughed so hard, I almost choked.  Hey Hauxdi, maybe your soon-to-be-ex husband would find it easier to forgive you if you GAVE HIM A MINUTE! 

• Love 10
On 1/25/2018 at 10:26 AM, RuntheTable said:

They are slowly ruining Sally. She is morphing into one of our standard Bell LA ladies, who have no life without a man in it. Where is my feisty redhead who was ready to take on the world and rebuild Spectra? I was so disappointed to hear her saying that Spectra may not be a reality. Shit, I thought it was all underway already, and had been temporarily derailed by the Liam fallout. But no, apparently Bill is reneging on his promise to rebuild Spectra, and now that he has picked up the “It is all Sally Spectra’s fault because Liam was trying to help her” mantra, I don’t see him rushing to change that. It was great to see Darlita though. I just wish the dialog had been more about business and less about how Sally wants a relationship with Liam.

I HATE what they're doing to Sally.  She's got to rebuild Spectra but she'd rather sit on the couch and gossip with the company ditz?  Bull shit.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

far as Brooke deserving whatever misery Ridge heaps on her...it's hard to argue against that at this point. As much as Ridge has to own his actions toward her, she has to own her teaching him how to treat her - continuing to take him back no matter how badly he treated her. I don't think anyone deserves abuse or mistreatment in any form, but at this point, can Brooke really be surprised again when he inevitably does her wrong? To quote one of my favorite movies: "But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'shit, it's raining!'"

Until the ToD took over the show, Bridge was my most hated ship on this show and this is why. It's like that quote in The Great Gatsby where the narrorator reflects on how utterly careless Daisy and Tom both are about other people's lives and "smash things up." This is literally them.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I had to laugh at Ridge telling Hope to stay out of the Liam & Steffy business because Hope & Steffy have always been rivals.  Hope specifically told Ridge that she wanted to go to Steffy and help her.  Did that numbskull ever think that maybe his attitude is only helpful in keeping them rivals?  Steffy is a grown woman anyway, Hope doesn't need permission to speak to her, and if Steffy doesn't want Hope involved I think Steffy is perfectly capable of telling Hope that herself.

I hope TIIC don't go the route of having the parents playing interference in their kids' affairs again. That really drug the triangle down the first time and they are far older and...well, Hope is wiser, anyway.

• Love 3

Ah, so many good comments and likes that I can't give... 

I'm not a fan of change (I still have more than one Win7 computer and an old Thinkpad with WinXP that I can't bear to part with) but some upgrades are a necessary evil.  Give the board update a little time to settle in and the admins time to swat all the bugs and things should be back to normal in a few days. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Yet, in reflecting back on that time, especially in comparison to Steffy's cheating with Bill, I recall how Brooke was at the lowest point in her life then. Her marriage to Thorne had been destroyed by Ridge's manipulations and inability to let Brooke go. Ridge rejected her after all but intimating a reunion was imminent once he had done Mommy's bidding to break up Throoke. Brooke then traveled to Paris, thinking her father was dying, only to learn that was a scam, orchestrated by Stephanie, Taylor, Massimo, and Stephen, himself and that betrayal from her father had to hurt terribly. Not to mention, Brooke almost died. This is the Brooke who returned home and that first night shortly followed. Brooke was completely broken and reaching out desperately for a lifeline, any lifeline, anything she could to hold onto and that night, Deacon was it. I don't condone it or excuse it, but I do understand it. Contrast that with Steffy, pampered from birth, immediately hopping on Bill's dick after Liam told her he shared one kiss - one - with Sally - when they thought they were going to die. Totally different circumstances. 

No Ridge didn't.  I despise Ridge, but Ridge was not the reason Thorne left Brooke.  Thorne overheard Brooke tell Deacon she was still in love with Ridge.  Ridge told Brooke she should try to work things out with Thorne.  Brooke was the one who decided to go chasing after Ridge again when he was married to Taylor and they had three children.  Then when Brooke didn't get what she wanted she screwed her daughter's husband to make herself feel better.  Brooke didn't just have a one night stand with Deacon, she continued to have sex with him.  Brooke is just as bad as Steffy and Bill, and Brooke has done this more than once to Bridget.  Brooke also had an affair with Ridge when she was married to Eric, and Brooke had no problem having an affair with her sister's husband either.  Brooke has learned nothing from all of her many mistakes, and she would do the same thing all over again because just like Ridge, Brooke always has some whiny pathetic excuse for why nothing she does is ever her fault.

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Ridge should take his own advice and stay out of it, but he won't.  These fools can't manage their own relationships, but they love to tell everyone else what to do.

41 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Until the ToD took over the show, Bridge was my most hated ship on this show and this is why. It's like that quote in The Great Gatsby where the narrorator reflects on how utterly careless Daisy and Tom both are about other people's lives and "smash things up." This is literally them.

Very true.

• Love 4
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:46 PM, TigerLynx said:

Why are so many people lining up to tell Liam to 'get over it' and forgive Hauxdilox? 

Hell he forgave her for killing Allie!  why not sleeping with Daddy?

• Love 4

ON 1/24/2018 AT 2:46 PM, TIGERLYNX SAID:

Why are so many people lining up to tell Liam to 'get over it' and forgive Hauxdilox? 

1 minute ago, Cindylou said:

You misquoted me.  I did not write this.

Recap for Thursday, 1/25/2018:

We open at the no-tell motel where Hauxdi whines to Liam: "I can't bear it, Liam. I have to make things right."

25.01.2018+%25280%2529.png

Can she unfuck his daddy's dick? No? Well, then, there's no making this right. She tells him she's not going to give up on him as he's too important to her. Too bad he wasn't important that night...or all those other nights (and days) when you hugged, fondled, and eye-fucked Bill.

Liam can barely bring himself to look at her.

25.01.2018+%25281%2529.png

Steffy: "Please...if you still love me...if there's any hope at all...just say that you'll forgive me."

25.01.2018+%25283%2529.png

As if it's just that simple. Again, it has been LESS THAN A WEEK. He is YEARS away from forgiveness, if ever. What she should be saying is that whether he chooses to give her the incredible gift of reconciliation at some point in the future or not, she will do whatever it takes to prove to him that she has learned from her horrible decisions, that he can trust her again, though not blindly, and that if he never forgives her, then she understands. But this is Hauxdi, selfish to the core, and she expects him to automatically capitulate. I think she would be expecting this, baby or no baby. She also fails to understand that until she determines the "why" of what she did with Bill (and not just that night, but all the weeks leading up to it), she is destined to repeat those actions and Liam or any other man's heart will never be safe. I think everyone here knows the why - she's a selfish, broken, entitled bitch in constant need of validation and ego-propping. Not realizing the only validation that matters comes from within. 

Liam finally meets her eyes and looks every inch as tortured as he did when he first found that paternity test paper.

25.01.2018+%25284%2529.png

Steffy: "I have no right to ask you for your forgiveness."

25.01.2018+%25285%2529.png

The first right thing you've said in weeks. So, why do you KEEP asking then? "But I'm not just asking for myself...I'm asking for the sake of our family, for our child." And there it is...her get out of jail free card. The ultimate eraser. Except there's no erasing this.

Then she says this and I wanted to reach through the TV and yank off her lying pork-fried lips: "Liam, I'm not trying to manipulate you or make you feel guilty because I know I'm the guilty one..."

25.01.2018+%25288%2529.png

That is EXACTLY what this bitch is doing and has been since the truth came out. And here comes the but: "But I know your heart and I know your goodness and you know how much I love you." Her voice breaks and her come the waterworks. I hope we and Liam will be spared from the mascara monster. 

Tears are in Liam's eyes and why doesn't Steffy slit his throat already? It would be a far kinder cut than the death by a thousand tiny paper cuts she's been inflicting on him.

25.01.2018+%25289%2529.png

Steffy: "So I'm begging you...please...please forgive me."

25.01.2018+%252810%2529.png

She moves toward him and, panic in his eyes at the thought of her touching him, he flinches, his eyes bulging, the PTSD she inflicted written all over him as he visibly cringes away. He weaves side to side, trying to avoid her grasp but, like a cornered animal, finally lets her embrace him and he returns the embrace like a reflex from years of hugging this woman. It's like it's someone else hugging her. SC continues to amaze me.

25.01.2018+%252811%2529.png

Steffy sobs and closes her eyes, almost smiling as she sighs with relief, clearing taking it as a sign of forgiveness.

25.01.2018+%252812%2529.png

But Liam's face tells a very different story.

25.01.2018+%252813%2529.png

You can see the nausea start to creep in the longer she's in his arms and he backs away seconds later and you can tell that she knows she horribly misinterpreted their embrace.

25.01.2018+%252814%2529.png

Liam, trying to be gentle, which is far more decent than what she is owed: "Despite what you did, this is not good. I don't like seeing you like this. You got to eat, you got to stay healthy for the baby...and for you."

Steffy whines that she's "trying" and that's why she's there. She continues to bang the drum about her trump card: "Liam, we're having a baby. This is so much bigger than us." But you can tell her words are falling on deaf ears.

25.01.2018+%252815%2529.png

She insists they can do this if he can just find a way to forgive her for the sake of their family. How easily she says this, expects this...she really will never understand what she did. Liam looks at her, almost with pity, for how clueless she is.

25.01.2018+%252816%2529.png

Liam sighs: "Trust me, there's nothing in the world I want more than to be able to say 'Steffy, I forgive you.'"

He wants to, but he doesn't and maybe he never will. The realization dawns as she looks at him. Clearly, this is not going the way she thought it would.

25.01.2018+%252817%2529.png

Steffy is on a sinking ship, but she's still trying to bail water anyway: "I know you won't regret taking me back." How would she know this, exactly? "We will be happy. Our baby will be happy." Sure, living a lie. Raising the family in a decidedly broken home with tension so thick their child, even as a toddler, will know something is very wrong between Mommy and Daddy.

She reaches out to touch his chest, telling him, "You just have to find a place of forgiveness in you." He flinches away, again, the panic all over him, and then he's so sorrowful, thinking how could it have come to this, where her very touch makes him sick, wondering how he will ever get to a place where he can tolerate being in the same space as the mother of his firstborn.

25.01.2018+%252818%2529.png

He places his hand atop her's and again, predictable as ever, she assumes she's won him over.

25.01.2018+%252819%2529.png

Steffy whispers: "I'm not giving up...what's the alternative?" She shouldn't ask questions she doesn't want the answers to.

Liam swallows hard, his words coming slowly: "Maybe...you can have a life...with my father."

tenor.gif?itemid=5173982

Whatever she was expecting, she was not expecting that. Neither was I, quite frankly. 

His eyes turn hard as his hand drops from her's.

25.01.2018+%252823%2529.png

She looks up at him and do not play thick with him, heifer.

Liam, resigned: "Maybe that's the life you really want." There is ice water running through his veins right now...ice water and the truth.

Liam2.jpg.a65df262ac835e86e94b896c9fd30a99.jpg

His voice is a whisper now: "You two are more alike than we are." I would agree with that wholeheartedly. 

Steffy blinks and blinks and blinks some more and throws in a brow furrow for good measure.

Steffy1.jpg.7662c78ffae38e407ef8ccfa4b84c0d2.jpg

Liam: "He said we have to take a look at what happened. Maybe you're meant to be with my father."

Steffy sputters: "What? No! That’s crazy!”

Liam, talking calmly over her like a parent with a tantrum-throwing child as she continues to protest: "You were there for each other. You even think the same way and you could have that life."

Steffy blubbering: "I don't want that! I don't want that life. I want my life with you." I think she DOES want that life with Bill, but she's too scared of being with someone she can't manipulate. She's also thunderstruck by a Liam who has found his balls and ain't givin' 'em back. 

She continues to whine and plead: "Our life. Our family. Just tell me what to do, Liam, and I'll do it." I chuckled seeing Liam, almost bored with this, with her, nearly yawn.

But his bored expression is wiped off when she had the audacity to tell him "this is torture!"

How fucking dare she????

Liam cuts this shit off, his voice deadly: "Don't you think I'm tortured?"

Liam3.jpg.eda54bbfdbb12867840d3cdcf05456eb.jpg

She has way overplayed her hand, baby included.

Liam: "I can't get you and my father out of my head. Now, maybe it would be different if he weren't the man that he is, but he IS. So here we are..."

Steffy shakes her head, saying, "No, no." Honey, it's OVER.

Liam, his voice soft now, "I can't forget...and I can't help the way that I feel. I know that it's a tragedy for us."

Steffy: "It doesn't have to be this way." Please, if you love him at all, you'll just shut up and listen...and EXCEPT that actions do indeed have consequences.

Liam: "Forgiveness is a precious, wonderful sentiment." Ohhhh, for Liam, the eternal optimist to say that??? She truly has scarred him forever. "The world needs more of it. But as hard as I try...as much as I want to...I can't do it." She keeps shaking her head and biting her lip and it's almost as if he's not even seeing her or hearing her anymore. She's dead to him and so is their marriage that she killed as he puts the final nail in the coffin that was their marriage: "I can never forgive you, Steffy."

Liam4.thumb.jpg.f3a90b627a38ea83cd1841e26e725aba.jpg

She starts to sob and he repeats his words: "I can never, EVER forgive you." 

You can see him visually mourning the loss of the marriage and SC continues to be gut-wrenching here.

Liam5.thumb.jpg.bec5d6d47a67fee85bd89d77bb650f5e.jpg

And all I can say is, free at last, free at last, God almighty, Liam is free at last.

Over at FC, Ridge strides toward a his drawing table, pencil in hand, and sits down before a half-finished design, but he's up seconds later, clearly antsy. I'm guessing his super-close encounter with Bill has got him hot and bothered? ?

Ridge1.jpg.42757ebd4eab688ca82513286a648f61.jpg

He recalls Steffy telling him what happened that night...well, not everything that happened. Wonder if Ridge is thinking about those little details?

Hope appears in the doorway: "Ridge?"

Hope1.jpg.a83611e19314ea37644e7f250084dbc8.jpg

Ridge tries to get his bearings: "Hope..."

Hope: "I thought you might have a minute to talk..."

Ridge waves her in, but you can tell she's one of the last people he feels like talking to right now.

Ridge: "Talk about what?" Hope isn't going to buy your act, Ridge.

Hope reveals that she visited with Steffy and is worried about her. Ridge gives her a look as if to say, "sure, you are" and I can't argue with him here. Hope would not wish ill on Steffy but I'm just not buying her care and concern and worried doe eyes over her former rival.

Hope: "I don't think it did much good, but maybe she'd open up to you. She's obviously going through something and I can see you're worried about her, too. I'm not trying to cause problems or interfere with Liam and Steffy. If anything, I'm trying to help them through this." Sure about that, Hope? Because she's fishing. She knows it. Ridge knows it. And not that I can entirely blame Hope for wanting to get a little of her own back after what Steffy did to her, but I hate the fake saint routine. Own that you're relishing the karmic justice just a little bit.

Hope: "I know what happened, Ridge. Liam walked out on Steffy." Ridge looks at her in surprise, surely Liam didn't tell her everything. He visibly relaxes when Hope adds: "What I don't know is...why."

Ridge eyes her closely, likely thinking if he has his way, she'll never know and he'll ensure Liam reunites with his precious spawn.

Ridge2.thumb.jpg.d21744f1f1e0301cab5af8b393fb4f7b.jpg

My suspicions about him potentially regretting bringing Hope back as a ploy to solidify another GarBridge go-round are confirmed with this: "I'm glad you're home...I really am...but whatever is going on with Liam and Steffy has nothing to do with you."

Honestly, he's right. It's none of Hope's business or Ridge's or Brooke's or Sally's. It's between Liam and Steffy. 

Hope gives him a look, clearly in disagreement, and the old pain of his blood daughter being favored over the daughter of his heart is in her eyes.

Hope tells him that she can't understand why Liam would leave and shares that she wants to support them. I'm not so sure about that.

Ridge certainly knows better: "I understand that and I'm glad you said that, but you and Steffy have always been rivals, so maybe you should sit this one out."

Hope shakes her head at this and tells him that they're both hurting. She insists that she wants their marriage to survive, especially since Steffy is pregnant. Not you, too, Hope. I think Ridge is a little surprised that Steffy confided her pregnancy to Hope. I'm not. It was clearly a preemptive strike.

Ridge tells her Liam has to be confronted (dafuq?) but not by her. By him, clearly. You can see he's losing patience as she prattles on and on about the situation and then is visibly angered when Hope says that while she doesn't want to point fingers (of course, she does!), she knows Steffy was feeling very guilty about something.

Ridge explodes: "Steffy shouldn't feel guilty about anything!" She comes by her entitlement honestly at least. "She didn't do anything wrong!" The hell she didn't!

Hope: "I don't want to make assumptions but I have to ask. What was it, Ridge? What did Steffy do?" As if he's going to tell you.

Ridge is pissed, telling her he doesn’t want her to concern herself with this and effectively ends the conversation and he strides toward the door, opening it, telling her "come on" and KICKS her out! Wow...

Ridge3.jpg.baf33a76b151b2425049fd9a29a945bd.jpg

He stands there, contemplating and I'm sure his next stop will be finding Liam to try and strong-arm him into reuniting with his tramp of a daughter and I just can't wait (insert eyeroll here) for that.

Over at SP, Bill's sitting in his office, wincing as he touches his cheek, all red and swollen from where Ridge punched him.

Bill1.thumb.jpg.79d1dc142e529d76e5046fc49cfa90c4.jpg

Brooke arrives, all suited up for battle, disdain in her eyes.

tumblr_p356je0etC1s1tyj7o1_540.jpg

Bill is in no mood for this: "I already heard it from Forrester and his fist."

Bill2.thumb.jpg.1533a6d7ece0270295fd322c0bbff7da.jpg

Brooke approaches him, hissing: "You slept with his daughter." And this is any of your business, how, Brooke?

Brooke1.thumb.jpg.9d8821cdfb0526962e17b7cccf943263.jpg

Bill tosses a file onto his desk and gives her an annoyed look, reminding her that Steffy is a grown woman.

Brooke isn't finished - oh no, she's just getting warmed up: "Do you realize what you've done, what this is going to do to your family? I thought you were trying to bring the family together. Trying to earn Liam's forgiveness and instead, you do this?"

Bill stares at her, likely wondering if she's going to get altitude sickness from being on her high horse.

Bill3.jpg.133f9bd4ff875ca84ed43fc4d124bb85.jpg

Brooke plops her purse and keys onto his desk, clearly intending to stay a spell, telling him: "I never thought in a million years that you would do something like this. Steffy said it was consensual."

There's a dangerous look in Bill's eyes as he asks: "You don't believe her?"

Brooke, exasperated, exclaims: "I don't know! I don't know what to believe anymore. I remember you threatening to get revenge on Liam - I just never thought that you would stoop this low."

Bill slowly rises from his chair: "It wasn't about getting back at Liam."

Bill4.thumb.jpg.bb3945cbc38242260eaccd5c8818b14d.jpg

Bill continues: "I'm sure Steffy told you what happened. I thought their marriage was over. Regardless, it shouldn't have happened.  But I'm not gonna let you or anyone else turn it into something sick or sordid. Because it wasn't."

Brooke is confused: "What are you saying, Bill?"

Bill repeats himself: "I'm saying it wasn't like that."

Brooke: "Like what? Bill..."A light starts to dawn in Brooke's mind. "Oh my God! Are you saying you have feelings for Steffy?"

Her mouth falls open as the proverbial single tear makes its first appearance.

Brooke2.thumb.jpg.53abfc2106a8d564622a64c835bf7b01.jpg

Bill shares that he was going through a lot and Steffy was there for him. Uh huh...

Brooke counters that Steffy was (supposedly) trying to bring him and Liam back together, saying "somehow you've turned this and twisted this into some sort of romantic connection?"

Bill: "I didn't twist it. There's more to it than that." Brooke's eyes widen as Bill steps away, his back to her.

Brooke: "I know, Bill. I understand." She approaches him, carefully, and the sanctimonious tone has dropped from her voice. "Believe me, I have been there before." Yes, with Bill, himself, but I think she's reflecting back on Deacon and the betrayal of betrayals she inflicted on her own daughter and now Bill has done the same with his own son.

She faces his profile as he feigns interest in pouring himself a drink: "I know the damage that this can cause Steffy and Liam...and you don't want to live that kind of life."

Brooke3.jpg.d972759f51f89c6e093ffc614a839b83.jpg

Brooke: "This will create a big scar on the family...and it could destroy it." 

Bill5.jpg.6637fd87ebe1d3fdb105ceff30b26fbb.jpg

Bill wheels on her then: "What, do you think I don't know that?" I don't think he does know it. He hasn't lived the repercussions the way Brooke has for over two decades.

Brooke: "Not to mention how personally heart-wrenching this is. You can't pursue it."

Bill whispers: "I'm not trying to." But Brooke doesn't believe him. She knows him so well, too well. She knows that that is exactly what he's thinking (we know it, too, thus his plans for the jet and the Stella Maris). She's no longer judgmental, but trying to warn him off a very dangerous path. One she herself pursued and it almost destroyed her.

He tries to tell Brooke it's not that simple.

Brooke, knowing BS when she sees it, after all, she trotted out the "destiny" tripe for how many years?, gasps: "Oh my God. You think you LOVE her?" Well, Brooke thought she loved Deacon, too, and I go back and forth on that one all the time. I don't doubt Deacon loved her but I'm not always so sure how much Brooke reciprocated that, passionate encounters aside. I think she wouldn't let herself go there, to be honest.

Brooke: "I don't even know what to say to you right now."

Bill finishes his drink, slamming the glass down on the bar: "Does that mean we're done here?"

Brooke insists that he tell her what really happened with Steffy. He doesn't owe her any explanation and tells her as much. 

Bill: "I'm a big boy. I can handle the fallout." So he says. "And I don't need a parade of people with their own baggage (burn!) walking in here, giving ME hell!" 

Brooke isn't done yet. "Was it an affair?" I think she is thinking, how far has this gone, can it be stopped? She's mentally telegraphing to him not to go down the path she established all those years ago.

Bill yells, "NO!" His voice lowers: "No,"  he repeats. "It happened once. It wasn't a scam. It wasn't a means to an end. I care about Steffy and I would never do anything to use her or manipulate her."

Brooke: "You fell for her? You really think that there are feelings there because Steffy is so distraught that she lost Liam. So, that's it? That is your justification? That you just got carried away with your feelings for her?" She could be Bridget talking to a younger version of herself right now. But then she asks the question we've all speculated on, especially considering Bill's motivation for fucking his son's wife has changed six ways from Sunday, and all his talk about revenge and decimating Liam: "You will always have an agenda...Steffy is not gonna go for it, I can tell you that right now. She has way too much to lose!"

Brooke4.jpg.c482678586d97d2a7d730bc58fad3dc5.jpg

Well, Steffy might be changing her tune right about now, Brooke.

Bill yells back: "There is NO agenda! NONE!" He sneers at Brooke here. "And I don't need YOU to tell me what's at stake. I don't want to see my son's marriage destroyed or his family compromised."

Brooke stares at him with the same expression I wore when watching this. You fool! You've already done both.

Brooke5.jpg.1fa9c20e0ba6868f01fedfef000403d8.jpg

Brooke snaps here: "Well then, leave the HELL ALONE, BILL! Because if you don't? It's gonna be on YOU." Her voice lowers: "And you're not gonna wanna live your life that way...trust me. So you better just hope that their family does not disintegrate over what you've done. And you better pray that Liam forgives his wife."

Bill clearly hopes Liam doesn't so he can be waiting in the wings. Stop wasting your breath, Brooke, he won't ever learn. Losing you wasn't enough. Losing his son wasn't enough. He'll burn his own house down to get what he thinks he wants.

Bill6.thumb.jpg.e13fe76311e67c3c02f2e808426149a1.jpg

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

I hope TIIC don't go the route of having the parents playing interference in their kids' affairs again. That really drug the triangle down the first time and they are far older and...well, Hope is wiser, anyway.

It'll be the reverse of before - Ridge will be dogging Hope while bullying Liam on his 'responsibility' to Steffy and their child while Bill will be emotionally manipulating Steffy. Unless Liam makes a turn back to softening his feelings towards Steffy, Bill won't act.

Baby's first sonogram will be a huge moment as will Hope and Bill's first scene which will tell us a lot about their motivations.

The reason why everyone is on Liam about reuniting with Steffy and how he's shirking his responsibility by leaving her while she's pregnant is so that next week or month or whenever Bill makes his pitch to be Steffy's husband and a father to her child, everyone can say that Liam had his shot to keep Steffy and the baby so he 'can't be mad' if she's moving on to someone who will love them both.

Even if Liam held off on a divorce and co-habited with Steffy but lived in a separate room, people would be on his ass saying that he was leading Steffy and/or not giving 100% to his marriage and that he needed to forgive Steffy for the baby's sake. Liam is actually making smart moves and being honest but not cruel.

For whatever reason a man on this show can't be a 'real' father if he isn't married to the mother even if it's due to a situation not of his own making.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

No Ridge didn't.  I despise Ridge, but Ridge was not the reason Thorne left Brooke.  Thorne overheard Brooke tell Deacon she was still in love with Ridge.  Ridge told Brooke she should try to work things out with Thorne.  Brooke was the one who decided to go chasing after Ridge again when he was married to Taylor and they had three children. 

I'm going to comment one more time on this and then move on so as not to hijack the board. LOL. Ridge is absolutely partially to blame for the Throoke marriage ending, as are Eric, Stephanie, Taylor, and yes, Brooke herself. Brooke's comment about Ridge was actually that Ridge would always be her soulmate, not that she was still in love with him. Those are not at all the same thing IMO. Being her soulmate could be interpreted more than one way and I think Ridge was her soulmate (soul sucking mate is more like it) just like Macy would always be Thorne's soulmate but that certainly didn't mean she didn't love Thorne and want a life with him. And it was not said in vacuum. Ridge was doing everything he could to break them up, even before they were married, including staging a fight with Taylor for Brooke to overhear and kissing Brooke and ensuring Thorne saw it. I never saw Ridge as encouraging of their relationship. On the contrary, his disdain for their being a couple continues to this very day and his tantrum when Thorne returned and expressed interest in Brooke.

He absolutely is partially responsible and has had a hand in the demise of nearly every single relationship she's ever had except Dave and that's only because they broke up before Ridge could have an opportunity to meddle. 

Should Brooke have chased after Ridge when he was married? Of course not, nor should he have chased after her or continued to encourage her, regardless of who was married or involved with someone? And I will never forget or forgive Ridge for leaving Brooke when he learned Thomas was his child (and he even had the gall to try and blame Brooke for lying to him - she knew and didn't tell him when it was TayLippyLiar's responsiblity to tell the truth). He left Brooke for Hook and stayed for Line and Sinker. But again, he never, ever let Brooke go too fast or too far away from him and Brooke allowed that. They are BOTH responsible. To suggest that Ridge is blameless, well, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

• Love 6

OMG Sludge. Seriously? Just STFU. 

Hauxdi did not have an "error in judgement." She knowingly, willingly, consensually fucked her FIL.  She keeps telling you this and you won't hear it.  And now you want Liam to forgive her because .... because ....... why?  Because you think Bill did this to get revenge on you.  So Liam has to martyr himself and forgive your haux of a daughter so you can get one over on Bill?

Sludge, you unwashed asshat --  could you be any more self-centered, self-absorbed and self-righteous.

3 bright spots for me today:

1)  Hope was horrified at what Hauxdi did and with whom and is firmly Team Liam all the way
2)  Liam laughed and asked Sludge exactly what charge he would bring against Bill because Steffy fucked Bill on purpose and keeps telling people that
3)  Liam raised his voice, and told Sludge to back off and stop bullying him.

Because  a bully is exactly who Sludge is and what he was doing.  He wants his own way, exactly as Bill does, except Sludge thinks he somehow has the moral high ground because he's a Forrester.

And.... even though Brooke is my girl  I did like Bill calling her out about her baggage yesterday.  She can't lecture him about his ONS with his DIL when Brooke had a full blown affair and a child with her SIL.  Yes she can tell him she knows how it can rip a family apart, but she can't be judgmental about Bill when she's done the same thing.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 18
41 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm going to comment one more time on this and then move on so as not to hijack the board. LOL. Ridge is absolutely partially to blame for the Throoke marriage ending, as are Eric, Stephanie, Taylor, and yes, Brooke herself. Brooke's comment about Ridge was actually that Ridge would always be her soulmate, not that she was still in love with him. Those are not at all the same thing IMO. Being her soulmate could be interpreted more than one way and I think Ridge was her soulmate (soul sucking mate is more like it) just like Macy would always be Thorne's soulmate but that certainly didn't mean she didn't love Thorne and want a life with him. And it was not said in vacuum. Ridge was doing everything he could to break them up, even before they were married, including staging a fight with Taylor for Brooke to overhear and kissing Brooke and ensuring Thorne saw it. I never saw Ridge as encouraging of their relationship. On the contrary, his disdain for their being a couple continues to this very day and his tantrum when Thorne returned and expressed interest in Brooke.

He absolutely is partially responsible and has had a hand in the demise of nearly every single relationship she's ever had except Dave and that's only because they broke up before Ridge could have an opportunity to meddle. 

Should Brooke have chased after Ridge when he was married? Of course not, nor should he have chased after her or continued to encourage her, regardless of who was married or involved with someone? And I will never forget or forgive Ridge for leaving Brooke when he learned Thomas was his child (and he even had the gall to try and blame Brooke for lying to him - she knew and didn't tell him when it was TayLippyLiar's responsiblity to tell the truth). He left Brooke for Hook and stayed for Line and Sinker. But again, he never, ever let Brooke go too fast or too far away from him and Brooke allowed that. They are BOTH responsible. To suggest that Ridge is blameless, well, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Eric and Ridge tried to break up Thorne and Brooke before they were married because they were supposedly trying to protect Stephanie (who had recently suffered a stroke).  Thorne saw Ridge with Brooke after Ridge's fake fight with Taylor, assumed the worst, and married Macy.  Brooke eventually located Thorne and told him about Ridge and Eric's plan, but Thorne decided to stay married to Macy.  Macy started drinking again, Thorne decided to leave her for Brooke, Macy died and no one wanted anything to do with Thorne or Brooke for a long time.  Then Thorne and Brooke got married.  When Stephanie recovered from her stroke she was about as fragile as a herd of elephants tromping through the jungle, and she did not want Thorne and Brooke together, however, by that time, Eric and Ridge had decided it was okay for Thorne and Brooke to be married.  Again, how all these people haven't been struck by lightening, I do not know.

After Thorne overheard Brooke talking to Deacon, and decided to leave her, Ridge told Brooke she should try to work things out with Thorne.  Ridge did not try to break up Brooke's marriage to Thorne.  I have never said Ridge was blameless.  I said Bridget was the only innocent person in this entire mess.  Brooke didn't ruin Ridge's life.  She destroyed Bridget's life because she is a selfish weak woman who couldn't accept that the pathetic loser she had been chasing after for years once again chose someone else over her.  Ridge being a selfish prick does not excuse Brooke from what she did to Bridget.  Ridge is a self-centered bastard, but he didn't screw Deacon and ruin Bridget's life, Brooke did.  The things Ridge, Stephanie, Taylor, Eric and Thorne did are their fault, but the things Brooke did are her fault, not anyone else's.

18 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

OMG Sludge. Seriously? Just STFU. 

Hauxdi did not have an "error in judgement." She knowingly, willingly, consensually fucked her FIL.  She keeps telling you this and you won't hear it.  And now you want Liam to forgive her because .... because ....... why?  Because you think Bill did this to get revenge on you.  So Liam has to martyr himself and forgive your haux of a daughter so you can get one over on Bill?

Sludge, you unwashed asshat --  could you be any more self-centered, self-absorbed and self-righteous.

3 bright spots for me today:

1)  Hope was horrified at what Hauxdi did and with whom and is firmly Team Liam all the way
2)  Liam laughed and asked Sludge exactly what charge he would bring against Bill because Steffy fucked Bill on purpose and keeps telling people that
3)  Liam raised his voice, and told Sludge to back off and stop bullying him.

Because  a bully is exactly who Sludge is and what he was doing.  He wants his own way, exactly as Bill does, except Sludge thinks he somehow has the moral high ground because he's a Forrester.

And.... even though Brooke is my girl  I did like Bill calling her out about her baggage yesterday.  She can't lecture him about his ONS with his DIL when Brooke had a full blown affair and a child with her SIL.  Yes she can tell him she knows how it can rip a family apart, but she can't be judgmental about Bill when she's done the same thing.

Hope shouldn't be Team Liam or Team Steffy.  She should live her own life, and forget about those two losers.  Unfortunately, Hope will probably end up in a triangle with Liam and Sally.

• Love 2

It'll be the reverse of before - Ridge will be dogging Hope while bullying Liam on his 'responsibility' to Steffy and their child while Bill will be emotionally manipulating Steffy. Unless Liam makes a turn back to softening his feelings towards Steffy, Bill won't act

It that instance, I fully expect Bill to reach out to throw Hope at him. And I would expect Hope to respond with swinging a golf club up his ass. 

That is literally the same manipulation shit Stephanie would pull on Brooke and even Taylor at times. I wasn't here for that then, and I'm especially not now when Bill created the situation to begin with, and most of the other misunderstandings between Lope for years.

Even if Liam held off on a divorce and co-habited with Steffy but lived in a separate room, people would be on his ass saying that he was leading Steffy and/or not giving 100% to his marriage and that he needed to forgive Steffy for the baby's sake. Liam is actually making smart moves and being honest but not cruel.

Exactly! 

That was always the problem with Liam in the past. He never was committed. He took off from Hope and rather than solve the problem, he just jumped in with Steffy and on it went for the following three years, then once the misunderstanding was explained, he and Hope would whine about being wobbed.He's doing the sane, morally correct choice of removing himself from a relationship that he has no fucks to give about anymore. As well he should.

I do think the true test will come when Hope and/or Sally begin knocking at his door, though. Apart from the very beginning of Lope, Liam has never been the one to persuit a relationship. At most, he's resorted to mewling sentiments like "You'll see I'm right about Quinn!" But I'm sure all of his ladies usually throw themselves on Waffles like butter and he absorbs it. Will he definitively tell them he needs time alone? Will he reach out to one to pursue even as the other confesses? That's the true $64,000 question.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Eric and Ridge tried to break up Thorne and Brooke before they were married because they were supposedly trying to protect Stephanie (who had recently suffered a stroke).  Thorne saw Ridge with Brooke after Ridge's fake fight with Taylor, assumed the worst, and married Macy.  Brooke eventually located Thorne and told him about Ridge and Eric's plan, but Thorne decided to stay married to Macy.  Macy started drinking again, Thorne decided to leave her for Brooke, Macy died and no one wanted anything to do with Thorne or Brooke for a long time.  Then Thorne and Brooke got married.  When Stephanie recovered from her stroke she was about as fragile as a herd of elephants tromping through the jungle, and she did not want Thorne and Brooke together, however, by that time, Eric and Ridge had decided it was okay for Thorne and Brooke to be married.  Again, how all these people haven't been struck by lightening, I do not know.

That's what I remember, as well. I seem to remember that Ridge and Taylor had a fight once Ridge found out and Taylor was kidnapped by Morgan shortly after which is why no one thought it odd when she hadn't called in a few days. By the time Brooke declared her love for Ridge, that incident was already becoming a distant memory. My memory could be failing.

But Countrygirl's sentiments are in the right place. Ridge does run interference with all of Brooke and Taylor's relationships. But especially Brooke's. He may have been less at fault for that one, but he absolutely worked double time to come between her and Nick, months after he decided to stick with Taylor after Steph's "heart attack, when he only left because he was butthurt over getting cuckholded decades before. He was right to call Taylor the hypocrite she was, but that is but one example CG was referring to.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LittleIggy said:

Monday better have Liam, after being mercilessly hounded by Ridge (STFU!) walking in on Bill and Puffy getting it on.

I don't want him to actually see it, and I really don't want ME to see it again, but yes, agreed. Let the last pangs of regret or wonder go, Liam. 

Bill is such a... I don't even know the word. Offering to be a good stepfather to his grandchild. Asking how long Steffy is going to punish herself? More than a few days, asshole. At least more than the few days it's been. I know this is the same Bill that started banging Brooke while Katie's car was still in the driveway, but please. It's the same old story. Family first and fake regret for two minutes and then back to being scum. 

Ridge can shut the hell up too. Right now. Although I did laugh at loud at his reminding Liam that his own father just dropped a building on his head. 

• Love 14
26 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

That's what I remember, as well. I seem to remember that Ridge and Taylor had a fight once Ridge found out and Taylor was kidnapped by Morgan shortly after which is why no one thought it odd when she hadn't called in a few days. By the time Brooke declared her love for Ridge, that incident was already becoming a distant memory. My memory could be failing.

But Countrygirl's sentiments are in the right place. Ridge does run interference with all of Brooke and Taylor's relationships. But especially Brooke's. He may have been less at fault for that one, but he absolutely worked double time to come between her and Nick, months after he decided to stick with Taylor after Steph's "heart attack, when he only left because he was butthurt over getting cuckholded decades before. He was right to call Taylor the hypocrite she was, but that is but one example CG was referring to.

This conversation started when I responded to a post which asserted that Brooke wasn't at fault for screwing Deacon because Ridge had dumped Brooke again.  Which is not only inaccurate, it also once again tries to give Brooke a free pass on her horrible actions.  The only person responsible for Brooke fucking Deacon, is Brooke.  Brooke couldn't even be satisfied once she had Ridge.  Brooke had to dump Ridge, and come running back to straddle Nick, and try to get him to leave Taylor for her.  I won't be at all surprised if Brooke starts sniffing around Bill again, and if Bill marries Steffy, Brooke will be right there trying to get Bill to leave Steffy for her, only to go running back to Ridge.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

I won't be at all surprised if Brooke starts sniffing around Bill again, and if Bill marries Steffy, Brooke will be right there trying to get Bill to leave Steffy for her, only to go running back to Ridge.

You know, if it we're anyone else, I'd want to slap Brooke silly for chasing after him. But Steffy has been a horrid cretin to the entire Logan family. I want Brooke to show Stephanie II what sex appeal truly is and to trounce her for good just for lulz. The perfect karmic payback.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

Can someone please explain, to me, how a kiss is an affair but riding the bucking bronco is a indiscretion?  Did I hear Hope saying that this all started with Sally?  Is Hope trying to throw Sally under the building? 

Bill and Rick are exactly the same in their pomposity. Liam should suck it up but Rick sent RJ off to boarding school and Bill has basically ignored 3 sons. 

This hole episode reminds me of Dr Doolittle's pushmi-pullyu.  I think that Liam and Stuffy don't matter. It's all about what Ridge and Bill want.  

New Hope vs Old Hope.  After today's episode, I believe KM is a better actress and is less cartoonish.  

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Did I hear Hope saying that this all started with Sally?  Is Hope trying to throw Sally under the building? 

Ha!

But damnit, I want to like NuHope but I can't even with her playing martyr with Steam and now bashing Sally. The only two people to blame for this are Bill and Steffy. Bill for nearly killing them both and Steffy for dragging her brother into Caroline's orbit because she couldn't use her own golden tarnished brass cooter to come between him and Sally. 

As Countrygirl said, it's okay to have Hope enjoy the irony a little. I sense TPTB aren't making her a complete stuck up prude again, but I'd rather she just have it out with Bill and Steffy for what they did to her and be done.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Why does Hope's forehead look so odd? Botox?

Because it's actually visible? ?

(I remember folks noticing how KM always had her hair in front of her face and always pulling it back. It damn near became it's own meme.)

4 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Because it's actually visible? ?

(I remember folks noticing how KM always had her hair in front of her face and always pulling it back. It damn near became it's own meme.)

OMG! Its funny when you think the same thing but you think you are the only thinking it. LOL!!!! Anyway, I was looking at nuHope’s forehead and their was a bulge popping out. I don’t know if it’s a nerve muscle or Botox gone awry. She’s a little young for that, isn’t she? Anyway, she’s not horrible but she seems a lot bigger (taller) then old Hope.  Its gonna take me some time to get used to. KM and LG were petite. nuHope is as tall as KKL. That all said,  I don’t think there was a need to have Hope on the canvas. Liam already has Steffy & Sally in his orbit they dont need Hope, too. Unless, Brad Bell is going to run with the story of Bill & Steffy and make it a Hope, Liam & Sally triangle?!?!?!

• Love 5
On 1/25/2018 at 2:17 PM, CountryGirl said:

23.01.2018+%25289%2529.png

Ridge: "I hate you but I kind of want to kiss you right now."

23.01.2018+%252810%2529.png

Bill: "Careful, you might not want to let me go if you do."

23.01.2018+%252811%2529.png

Ridge: "Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need to, but oooh, I'd die to find out."

23.01.2018+%252813%2529.png

?oh to see without my eyes? 

• Love 6

What happen to Quinn?   Did I miss an episode where she went to Europe for vacation; she's another notch on Bill's Pistol that should be outraged?

Liam will drive up just in time to see Bill leaving, and then his imagination can run wild with all sorts of sorted images.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Chuck Roast said:

What happen to Quinn?   Did I miss an episode where she went to Europe for vacation; she's another notch on Bill's Pistol that should be outraged?

Quinn has nothing to say about Liam's life. Ever.

I will gladly sit through Liam waffling back to Hope for the next three years before even one solitary scene of Quinn raking Bill over the coals over "taking advantage" of Steffy when she kept Liam away from his family and more importantly medical care while feeding him bullshit about being a married couple. Nope. I don't want any of that, return to sender plz.

• Love 10

Why do I get the feeling that we're at the start of history being re-written?  There's been a lot of push-back from Steffy/Steam fans, very LOUD push-back.  Ridge was definitely pushing the 'Poor Victim Steffy' narrative to Liam.  Is he going to persuade Liam that $Bill forced himself on Hauxdilox?  I find it hard to believe Bell would go there, considering both parties have been insisting that what happened between them was consensual but it wouldn't be the first time that Show switched a story in mid-air.  Hello, Ridge/Quinn! 

I also get the feeling that $Bill is having some sort of mental breakdown.  Does he really think that he can be a combination grandfather/stepfather to Hauxdi's spawn?  That little family would have to move on to the Stella Maris because they'd be laughed out of LA.

I'm praying that the child turns out to be $Bill's.  I'd hate to see SC walk back all the amazing work he's done and be forced to pretend that Liam wuvs Hauxdi.  Fingers crossed that Liam drops by the Cliff House just in time to see Dear Old Dad pawing his soon-to-be ex-wife. 

Hope seemed to be pretty pissed off.  Even though it's none of her damn business, I can't deny that I'd love a scene where Hope tells Hauxdi all about herself  Hope was too busy being the 'good girl' to ever read Hauxdi the way Hauxdi deserves to be read.  I say, better late than never.

• Love 11

Shut up Hope.  Shut up Ridge.  Shut up Brooke.  Yes, Liam was wrong to kiss Sally, and Bill and Steffy were wrong for screwing.  However, one of the things you all have in common, besides your lying cheating ways, is your inability to stay the hell out of other people's relationships, marriages and lives.  If any of these idiots spent as much time and effort on their own damn marriages as they do interfering in everyone else's, they might have had a marriage that lasted for longer than two minutes.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 7

Did Bill sort of off-handedly propose to Hauxdi? I mean with the "stepfather" reference. And pushing her to sign the annulment papers and move on. That was much faster than I thought. I figured it would take a few weeks. Now, I do hope that this baby is Bill's so Liam has no remaining ties to that worthless piece of garbage.

Sludge needs to take his warm six-pack (beer, folks ... NOT his abs!) and GTF out of Liam's hotel room.  Of all of the manipulative bullying. I am glad that Liam set him straight about how the police wouldn't do anything about Swill. There are no grounds for anything. I would have sent that fool packing way before he got on the guilt-trip soapbox. I am so tired of hearing, "broken home." I think that phrase went out in the 50s or 60s. ITA with the notion that children are better off in a "broken home" then living with two parents under the same roof who clearly can't stand each other.

I'm not sure what to think about Hope. Ridge was pretty harsh with her and as CountryGirl mentioned, the hurt Hope felt was pretty obvious in that Sludge was clearly favoring his "real" daughter over his step-daughter. That said, yeah ... this really is none of Hope's biz-nuss. She needs to drop it and go talk to Thorne and do a reprise of HFTF. If Liam needs her to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, he'll let her know. Now, that Hope has dragged the truth out of Brooke (which honestly, wasn't that hard) I fully expect her to pay a visit to Bill on Monday.

I see Hope is still her old passive-aggressive self by trying to blame all of this mess on Sally. So much for "change" and "growth."  I am concerned about and disappointed in Sally. Cyperstalking Hope? Really? Shouldn't Sally be seeking out another mentor (or sugar daddy) or some resources to revive SF? I'm going to be really miffed if the SF SL is backburned for Sally to be the third or fourth wheel in another triangle or quadrangle.

I agree. Where has Quinn been lately? I'm ready to see some other characters for a change. Thorne? Anybody?

I think Bidge would be an awesome couple!

You know, with everything going on right now (especially in L.A.) regarding sexual harassment, women's empowerment, equal pay, etc., I wonder if that will ever translate to soapland? It sure would be great if it did and we'd see more stories like Sally and Hope running Spectra on their own and not panting after Liam. Brooke realizing that she doesn't need a man. Katie telling Wyatt to put his clothes on and take her out for a night on the town -- damned the torpedoes. Bidge! Getting real with Maya's story. Liam actually fulfilling his dream of running a charitable foundation without Daddy's blessing (or $$$.) There are endless possibilities that would be more congruent with the changing times and throw off the shackles of the same old sexist garbage.

• Love 10

There's a part of me that wishes there was any chance of someone other than Bradley Bell taking over the show. Because he seems unwilling or incapable of writing anything but the same old story he's been churning since he took over for his father.

But then I think about what LML, Jill Fuckup "Steve Burton is my waifu" Phelps, Mal Young the Philly stan and William Bell's own daughter-in-law Maria "Death Becomes Her When She's Outta  Ideas, Except For Adam" Arena Bell have done to Y&R. B&B has notably declined, but it still feels familiar to the show I grew up on. We're in no danger of Steven Burton being Nick Marone #2 or Liam Spencer #2 or Ridge Forrester#3 and consuming the show. I don't expect Will or Lizzy or the spawn currently in Steffy's oven to be killed before their first day of kindergarten for a cheap ratings stunt. And I won't hear of any actress being fired for being older than 35, even if the age balance has gotten out of whack in recent years.

And unlike Y&R, the writers are acknowledging some of the issues in the actual writing. Most notably and pointedly was when Eric got into Waffles' self righteous ass at the end of 2016, but the entire way he's been written ever since has improved remarkably. When it was obvious Sheila wasn't working, she was gone off the show. They somehow turned Thomas who even before Rape Night was unfocused and underutilized at best into one-half of one of the only tolerable and actually rootable young couple since original Rick and Amber.

B&B for it's flaws is still entertaining enough. I wish it would break into any of those ideas above, but at least it's not a dreary mess.like Y&R...and it's new format, which...no. :|

Edited by Anna Yolei
Added "one of the only." *Pours a cold one on the ground for Tasha*
  • Love 12

WTF is Hope's problem? Why is she so obsessed with Liam and Steffy's marriage? Looks to me like she's maybe trying to find an opening for herself with Liam but wants to make sure the coast is completely clear first.

WTF is wrong with TK's voice? I almost can't take listening to him any more.

WTF is Bill doing trying to walk on both sides of the fence at the same time? In one breath he's insisting that Liam and Steffy need to work things out for the sake of the baby, and in the next he's  trying to convince Steffy to let Liam go and come to him. Ouch, the cognitive dissonance! It hurts!

I sure hope Liam goes to the beach house and catches Bill and Steffy together. That's the biggest showdown we need to see now. My popcorn is ready.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Pickles said:

Why does Hope's forehead look so odd? Botox?

Because she has a very weird face with cartoonish features. I'm disappointed that she's not prettier considering what her parents look like, but often IRL two gorgeous people have really funny looking offspring. The other Hope was funny looking as well. She was sort of very pretty at certain angles, and sort of not pretty at all at other angles. So I guess that's Hope. Also, can't have her be that much prettier than the she-beast, although as duck-like as her features are, she is.

12 hours ago, grisgris said:

I think Bidge would be an awesome couple!

Remember, when Ridge was in Paris busy missing his mother's funeral he went to a rainbow parade.

11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

There's a part of me that wishes there was any chance of someone other than Bradley Bell taking over the show. Because he seems unwilling or incapable of writing anything but the same old story he's been churning since he took over for his father.

But then I think about what LML, Jill Fuckup "Steve Burton is my waifu" Phelps, Mal Young the Philly stan and William Bell's own daughter-in-law Maria "Death Becomes Her When She's Outta  Ideas, Except For Adam" Arena Bell have done to Y&R. B&B has notably declined, but it still feels familiar to the show I grew up on. We're in no danger of Steven Burton being Nick Marone #2 or Liam Spencer #2 or Ridge Forrester#3 and consuming the show. I don't expect Will or Lizzy or the spawn currently in Steffy's oven to be killed before their first day of kindergarten for a cheap ratings stunt. And I won't hear of any actress being fired for being older than 35, even if the age balance has gotten out of whack in recent years.

And unlike Y&R, the writers are acknowledging some of the issues in the actual writing. Most notably and pointedly was when Eric got into Waffles' self righteous ass at the end of 2016, but the entire way he's been written ever since has improved remarkably. When it was obvious Sheila wasn't working, she was gone off the show. They somehow turned Thomas who even before Rape Night was unfocused and underutilized at best into one-half of one of the only tolerable and actually rootable young couple since original Rick and Amber.

B&B for it's flaws is still entertaining enough. I wish it would break into any of those ideas above, but at least it's not a dreary mess.like Y&R...and it's new format, which...no. :|

With all of its flaws B&B is head and shoulders above Y&R these days. After watching Y&R I'm always grateful to see B&B. Love this whole post except for the Sheila part. She WAS working for me. And her stories always end with a catastrophe and then her disapearing into the sunset. They could fucking finish the story dammit. 

• Love 3

I think Ridge had some good points. What is Liam going to do other than roll over and play dead? Now may not be the best time but maybe it is. Of course Ridge thinks Dolla targeted Steffy in a two for one boink revenge deal, he knows Dolla and what he's capable of.  Even brainless Brooke knows Dolla always has an agenda.  Only Steffy and Liam  haven't figured this out yet but they are in too much pain to think clearly and Steffy probably won't ever believe it, as long as Dolla keeps pushing the love button. Which he will stop as soon as he gets his way.  As he's done over and over the latest examples are Brooke and the building. So I am not buying his great love for Steffy just like I didn't buy it for Brooke. It was and is about Ridge with Steffy throwing in a bonus of Liam.  

Dolla is pushing hard to get Steffy to the alter before Liam  gets a clue. That will be the ultimate revenge. I am not saying Steffy is innocent but I do believe she was and is a pawn to Dolla. The more he protests that, the less I believe him. YMMV

I never really understood the soap trope about wanting to marry someone that's clearly in love with someone else but I think that's where we are headed. 

• Love 4