Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Same damn story, same damn people saying the same damn lines to the same damn people over and over and over and over. Blink, blink, rub, rub, whisper, whisper, etc, etc. This show is so boring I can’t watch it any more. There will be weeks or months of this until we’re all totally brain dead. And I cannot listen to whispering man one more day. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Speak UP, Man!

• Love 4

BTW, I’m still having trouble signing into PREVTV since the update. I still have to try to sign in, it still has the ridiculous password I was assigned after the last update which I can’t remember. Then I have to click on the can’t remember password block, wait for them to send me an email asking me for a new password. Then I send a new password to them and THEN I can comment. This happens every time even though I always click on the save button. I’ve sent them emails asking for help but so far, nada. This is really getting annoying!

17 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

BTW, I’m still having trouble signing into PREVTV since the update. I still have to try to sign in, it still has the ridiculous password I was assigned after the last update which I can’t remember. Then I have to click on the can’t remember password block, wait for them to send me an email asking me for a new password. Then I send a new password to them and THEN I can comment. This happens every time even though I always click on the save button. I’ve sent them emails asking for help but so far, nada. This is really getting annoying!

Did you try posting something in the bugs forum

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Instead of begging, Bill should just tell Steffy the baby is his. Because it is, right??

I don't understand why they are dragging this out.  There was a time Steffy was willing to do anything to get Bill away from Katie so just put Bill and Steffy together.  Then turn Bill back into the guy he was when he first came on the show.  A businessman who didn't care what anyone thought, and was all about winning.  Let Liam go waffle between Sally and Hope.

43 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

The only reason the original ToD with Brooke, Ridge and Taylor was able to remain relevant for as long as it was:

-chemistry

-characters were well rounded on their own

-each pairing was allowed to exist long enough to develop any kind of fucks about them

-Neither Brooke or Taylor's families were fighting for Ridge harder than they were

-Wooden hair mannaquin that Moss was, it was obvious Ridge was genuinely torn between both of them, and why wouldn't he be? They were both catches

Also, at one time, both Taylor and Brooke had lives outside of Ridge.  Of course, as time went on, it became harder to believe that Taylor and Brooke were intelligent women who were both respected in their career fields.  If they had really had any functioning brain cells, they would have dumped Ridge decades ago.

However, both couples were allowed time to be actual couples where Ridge wasn't constantly waffling between them.  At one point, the Tayfans and the Brookies would fight to the death over who Ridge really loved.  Eventually though, the Tayfans were "Let Brooke have him," and the Brookies were, "No leave him with Taylor."

It took considerably less time for the viewers to get fed up with Steffy/Liam/Hope.

• Love 4

Liam needs to pull up stakes and relocate during the dead of the night. This time, don't drop a pin, a word, a trail of breadcrumbs ... to anybody! I agree that it might be a good idea for Liam to vanish for a few weeks and let him sort things out. I fear that Sludge is starting to get into Liam's head and will guilt him into reuniting with that sorry excuse of a wife he's shackled to.  I don't get what Sludge is failing to see that his ho of a daughter is every bit as responsible for her predicament as Bill is.

No, Sludge.  You really don't "know your kid" as well as you think you do. (see above.)

Hope has nothing to apologize to Sludge about. I wouldn't have spoken to him.

GarBridge as an "example" to the rest of the family about love, marriage, stability, etc., is truly laughable. I can't stand seeing Brooke simpering and giggling over that buffoon.

• Love 11

I'm so proud of my boy Liam for hanging tough under the blitzkrieg o' guilt unleashed by Papa Slattern.  I don't know how long he's going to hold out.  Maybe Hope (or Sally) could swing by and give him a little pick-me-up.

It was hard watching Hope wail about 'how could a father do THAT to his son' to her mother, who did THAT to her daughter, resulting in our beloved Hope.  I love Brooke but I wish she had had the guts to say, I know how bad it is because I did it myself, like she did with $Bill.

Bell Jr. is going to have to start sending barf bags to his viewers because those scenes with Hauxdi and $Bill were nauseating.  Hauxdiloks is sooooooooooooo committed to Liam and her marriage that it took her hours to even TRY to shut $Bill down.  She NEVER DID tell him to shut the fuck up and get out of her house.

I also noticed the dramatic music covering Brooke and Sludge's kiss.  Was it an attempt to drum up a little chemistry?  Or was it foreshadowing of the utter cluster-fuck a Bridge wedding will be.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

t one point, the Tayfans and the Brookies would fight to the death over who Ridge really loved.  Eventually though, the Tayfans were "Let Brooke have him," and the Brookies were, "No leave him with Taylor."

It took considerably less time for the viewers to get fed up with Steffy/Liam/Hope.

?????

The current trend skewing slight in favor of Team Hope is very recent, and it's taken nearly three years of constant Slattern exposure getting away with murder to achieve even that. 

What killed the ToD was that it felt more juvenile than any teen story I saw in the tail end of ATWT and it was *because* everyone was up in their damn grill! No one let any of these idiots fall on their asses because everyone was pulling  strings for their other agendas. As poorly written as some of those stories were for ATWT's swan song, there were real lasting consequences that affected everyone from the working class kids (all one of them who married into wealth anyway, oh hi Gwen) to the DA's sons, the doctor's daughter and the heir to both a comglomerate and mafia fortune.

With B&B, I couldn't take them seriously as young adults making the most of the priviledge they were born into (as Caroline I and Thorne and even Ridge to a lesser extent did) but as entitled trust fund babies, crying over who Daddy loved more and who Aunt Katie gifted a new clothing line to and who got more parties the year after graduation and who Mommy signed over her stock to. It could have been interesting if they'd show Liam getting sucked into this new life without realizing it or incorporated one damn thing about Hope's origin into her story, but why do that when you can do Brooke versus Taylor: The Next Generation and beat that dead horse into glue? ?

Everything you said about Brooke and Taylor is right. Even on YouTube, what few spats I see are more about the women themselves than about who deserved Ridge.

images-2.jpg

8 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

It has been the day from (work) hell so all I have is this (swiped from Twitter):

DUqrauAXUAAYHR4.jpg

HELL NO!

Here, I'll make it so easy a caveman can understand our feelings:

23lesj.jpg

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 13
15 hours ago, grisgris said:

Alec Baldwin. Wasn't he on one of the daytime soaps? I know he was briefly on "Knot's Landing" (a show that I miss to this day!)

Alec started on Another World, along with "little" Lyndsey Lohan.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, grisgris said:

Alec Baldwin. Wasn't he on one of the daytime soaps? I know he was briefly on "Knot's Landing" (a show that I miss to this day!)

He was on the long defunct soap called "The Doctors" and his character was Billy Aldrich.  Kathleen Turner of Romancing the Stone fame was also on The Doctors.

1 hour ago, MsTree said:

Alec started on Another World, along with "little" Lyndsey Lohan.

I saw your reply too late.

Edited by SimplePleasures

Keep throwing them hands, Ridge. Sooner or later you'll damage the tools of your livelihood and clear the way for Thorne to become Forrester's new designer!

Of course TPTB won't seize on this obvious plot twist so...

12 hours ago, grisgris said:

Liam needs to pull up stakes and relocate during the dead of the night. This time, don't drop a pin, a word, a trail of breadcrumbs ... to anybody! I agree that it might be a good idea for Liam to vanish for a few weeks and let him sort things out.

Only problem is if he leaves then many will use that against him as selfish and 'abandonment' of Steffy and his unborn child and his not fulfilling his duties.

Which of course if BS.

Took me a moment to realize that the cliff house IS Steffy's at this point. Bill gifted the house to Liam and Steffy and Liam said he doesn't want it so it's her new abode. Steffy's already increased her personal wealth from this marriage by one beachfront property!Unless she marries Bill and moves into Casa Spencer main house. Then Wyatt can finally claim it for himself.

• Love 6

I was really hoping that Ridge would've gotten to Liam to the point that he went over to the cliff house to talk to Steffy about how much he "loves" her (because basically, who doesn't?) only to find $Bill there which would've been a slam dunk ending to all of Stuffy's hopes and dreams for a reconciliation.  Instead, we got the same people having the same stupid conversations over and over and over again.  No action.  Why can't something just HAPPEN, damn it?!?

• Love 9

She NEVER DID tell him to shut the fuck up and get out of her house.

Really, why does she keep letting him come in? I didn't think vampires could enter your home unless they're invited. Maybe he still considers it Liam's house? (Probably more like Steffy's just trying to keep her options open.)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Really, why does she keep letting come in? I didn't think vampires could enter your home unless they're invited. Maybe he still considers it Liam's house? (Probably more like Steffy's just trying to keep her options open.)

Bill's the only one on her side and telling her what she wants to hear.

She and Bill are talking the game of apologies and remorse but their actions belie the conflict they both feel - they don't 100% believe that what they did is wrong. He keeps undermining her marriage to Liam by talking smack about his own son and she keeps allowing him to come to her and do it in her presence.  If she was serious about making sure Bill left her alone, she'd move back to the Forrester mansion or in with Brooke and Ridge and Hope. Drastic actions but Bill isn't respecting boundaries but he'd back off if she put Brooke and Ridge between them.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

!Unless she marries Bill and moves into Casa Spencer main house. Then Wyatt can finally claim it for himself.

Hey, maybe they can finally screw in Steffy's old bedroom. And this time, Taylor won't be banging on the door aka cockblocking Bill.

• Love 4

I had to laugh at Hope and Brooke's conversation, and not just because of the Deacon/Brooke/Hope factor, and what those despicable losers did to Bridget.  Brooke and Ridge had an affair when she was married to Ridge's father Eric.  Ridge had sex with Caroline when she was married to Thorne, and Caroline thought Ridge was Thorne (although that was retconned later in order to let Ridge off the hook for his actions).  Brooke and Katie both stabbed Bridget in the back, and Brooke had an affair with Bill when he was married to Katie.  Both Steffy and Hope were involved with Liam and Wyatt.  It's what these people do.  If none of them had never done anything like this before, Hope being shocked might have worked, but as it is, she just looks dumb.  What are the odds that if Hope gets involved with Liam or Wyatt again, Brooke will end up screwing them?

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Hey, maybe they can finally screw in Steffy's old bedroom. And this time, Taylor won't be banging on the door aka cockblocking Bill.

I know Taylor isn't popular, but I'd love this show SO hard if Taylor did return only it was a surprise like with Sheila.

Steffy's rubbing her belly as she wonders how she ended up back here. Bill moves in for a comforting kiss, one thing leads to another and they move to the bed and then Taylor appears in the doorway and screeches 'Steffy, what are you doing?!'

So you thought Still sexytimes was the cliffhanger and it's Taylor's return.

She got up to Steffy's old room the same way Quinn bumbled her way into Katie's bedroom to see Watie - plot contrivance, LOL.

I need Taylor to react to Brooke breaking up Batie a second time, marrying Bill and divorcing him, Ridge's affair with Quinn and cuckolding his father, and THEN taking his ass to task for what he did to Thomas and Douglas. Taylor hasn't met Quinn, right? That interaction would be a hoot.

• Love 1

I've never been a huge Taylor fan, but I can agree that I think she's needed for a short stay and I'd love her to take her tramp daughter to task for sleeping with big bad $ Bill. Of course, she'd probably take a page from Ridge's book and think NONE of this is her Precious' fault.

This is cracking me up re Who Will Liam Choose?  Is that ghost Phoebe on the far right? If they're going to root for ghosts, shouldn't Aly be pictured as well since she had a major crush on Liam at one time?

DUuokhiUQAAQ5MZ.jpg

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I've never been a huge Taylor fan, but I can agree that I think she's needed for a short stay and I'd love her to take her tramp daughter to task for sleeping with big bad $ Bill. Of course, she'd probably take a page from Ridge's book and think NONE of this is her Precious' fault.

Actually the first go around with Steffy and Bill, Taylor was telling Steffy to stay away from Bill because he was married to Katie.

I wish they had kept Taylor the way she was when she first came on the show.  When Taylor was dating Storm, Brooke was questioning Taylor about it, and Taylor came right out and asked if Brooke wanted to know about Taylor/Storm or if Brooke still had feelings for Ridge.  

Taylor didn't like Stephanie when they first met either.  Taylor also told Stephanie that Eric loved Brooke, and that even if Brooke left Eric, Eric would not return to Stephanie, and Taylor was right.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

This is cracking me up re Who Will Liam Choose?  Is that ghost Phoebe on the far right? If they're going to root for ghosts, shouldn't Aly be pictured as well since she had a major crush on Liam at one time?

DUuokhiUQAAQ5MZ.jpg

Not gonna lie, in that pic, I think Liam would've looked best with Phoebe. Hell, I'll take Liam and GhostPhoebe going at it now!

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

right? If they're going to root for ghosts, shouldn't Aly be pictured as well since she had a major crush on Liam at one time?

To be honest, I was surprised they didn’t go there anyways.

but yeah. As another poster mentioned here or in the spoiler thread, everyone’s gotta be cracking their shit up about all of this. Not even Ridge had three women after him at one time, unless Stephanie counts.

• Love 3

I am not surprised nor disappointed about AB. Why stick around in a going nowhere role on a soap? I kind of lost faith in Ivy when she suddenly inexplicably became besties with her evil cousin Hauxdi. Hopefully, Margot Robbie can help open some doors for AB. Didn't the same thing happen with Nicole Kidman and her BFF Naomi Watts? I wish AB well and hope to see her on either the prime time or silver screen some day!

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Good for her!  B&B wasn't using her and there no point in hanging on just for a paycheque; there's too many actors on the showing doing that.  Sometimes you have to make a leap of faith.  I wish I could say I'd miss Ivy, but she's been a non-entity on the show for ages.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

DUuokhiUQAAQ5MZ.jpg

Problem solved.

liamswomen.png

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, grisgris said:

I am not surprised nor disappointed about AB. Why stick around in a going nowhere role on a soap? I kind of lost faith in Ivy when she suddenly inexplicably became besties with her evil cousin Hauxdi. Hopefully, Margot Robbie can help open some doors for AB. Didn't the same thing happen with Nicole Kidman and her BFF Naomi Watts? I wish AB well and hope to see her on either the prime time or silver screen some day!

11 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Good for her!  B&B wasn't using her and there no point in hanging on just for a paycheque; there's too many actors on the showing doing that.  Sometimes you have to make a leap of faith.  I wish I could say I'd miss Ivy, but she's been a non-entity on the show for ages.

Ditto. But I will miss seeing my Aussie beauty. I think Show completely missed the boat with AB and wasted her while using/propping lesser talent; Zende, Nicole...........

I will miss her a lot. 

I love Margot Robbie. If I was a guy...........

• Love 9

I don't recognize Dolla. Who is this guy who lurves  Steffy so so very much that he's willing to give her up to make her happy? That's not Dolla, has never been Dolla, will never be Dolla. No way no how. He never even touched her yesterday, other than her stanky hair! He didn't do the Dolla thing of taking her in his arms and kissing her to prove she wanted him. His words of undying love were weak and unconvincing. Dolla has never given away something he wants, so I just don't buy it.  He doesn't really want Steffy. If he did he'd be doing all the things that have always worked for him like push it til it breaks. Weird.

• Love 6

We'd love to have AB over in Genoa City. She could be a long-lost cousin of Cane's. Whatever, I wish her well. (And hopes she goes back to her dark hair. If the series Feud ever does a season on the Liz Taylor/Eddie Fisher/Debbie Reynolds mess, AB would be a shoe-in.)

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, jenrising said:

Problem solved.

liamswomen.png

Man, this photo really does highlight the ridiculousness that is Liam Spencer's love life. Homeboy has been on Show for barely eight years and he's got more women than some of the most famous leading men. As opposed to Ridge, who until the recast, really mostly had Brooke and Taylor and likely would've had Caroline on a string if Joanna Johnson hadn't left the show. Oh, and Ashley Abbott. Given what a disaster she is with Victor, I can't help to think Ridge dodged a bullet there.

Speaking of leaving, I do wish AB the best of luck. To paraphrase Luke Skywalker, there's nothing for her here. I figured with the Hope recast and Ivy's only other buddy Quinn being disappeared that this was coming soon enough. You do you, girl.

• Love 8

Recap for Monday, 1/29/2018:

Once again, the show has gone back to the Dull and the Dimwitted with just of Liam's Got His Balls Back to help salvage this.

We open at the beach house where Bill is STILL there (and no, that was not a pun as they will always be Swill to me.)

DUx8XbhU0AAanpQ.jpg

Bill: "You can't stay holed up in this house, tortured and tormented. It's not good for you or the baby. The time to move forward is quickly approaching, Steffy. And if Liam doesn't wake up, you have to make your and the baby's health the priority. Liam is a grown man who can fend for himself. That life you're carrying cannot. It needs its mommy. It needs its mommy strong. Emotionally and physically. You can count on me to be here for both of you. To love both of you." So it seems Bill has entirely chucked the "reunite with Liam" mantra. Can his revealing the baby's true paternity be far behind?

Steffy: "No. No, I can't accept that my marriage is over."

Bill: "There are annulment papers. Liam told you he'll never take you back." Let's hope not.

Steffy, pouting like a two-year old. "I refuse to believe that. Our child deserves to be in a loving home with a mother and a father, and Liam and I, we can still give that to our child. Somehow, I'm gonna repair my marriage. I'm not giving up on the man I love." Their child DOES deserve to be in a loving home, but that's not going to happen given the circumstances. Also, Bill really has no dignity left at this point. it's truly pathetic seeing what "loving" this succubus has reduced him to.

Steffy: "Liam and I have something amazing together." That must hurt, huh, Bill. Too bad.

Bill, wincing: "You did. But Liam's gone, and you're alone and pregnant." And vulnerable and I can ride up like the black knight I am and rescue you.

Steffy snits: "I don't need you to rescue me." Sure about that, princess?

Bill: "It's not about rescuing you. Protecting you, yes. You and that baby are my priority."

Steffy sighs and starts rubbing her belly....and does she seriously not know where to feel? She's practically groping around her own breasts. 

Bill: "Look... I know none of this is easy. It's not easy for me, either, especially with, uh, your father throwing around accusations. But we both know what happened that night. We made love." I think he is thinking back to that night. Yes, again.

Steffy pulls a face: "Bill, stop it. I don't want --"

Bill: "It's true. That's what it was. We both know it. And that's what makes this so difficult. I want to do what's right, I want to do what's right by Liam, but not at your or the baby's expense. I love you both too much to do that."

tenor.gif?itemid=5147563

Okay, Bill.

Steffy: "Don't do this, Bill."

Bill: "Don't do what? Tell you how I feel?"

Steffy: "You're creating a fantasy of the two of us." It's not hard where he got the idea. 

Bill: "No. Not a fantasy. That's not who I am and you know that. I'm more of a realist than anyone you know. And I'm asking the same of you. To be completely honest with yourself." Bill, you are the king of Delusionland right now although Ridge will be back to claim his throne any moment now.

Steffy: "Here's honesty. You shouldn't be coming here. I'm having your son's baby. I can't just go off with his father. It's out of the question. It was one night. And it was the biggest mistake of my life. I am not gonna make that mistake even worse." The anvils about the true paternity are dropping left and right.

Bill is immediately contrite: "I'm sorry. The last thing I ever want to do is cause you pain." Kiss ass.

Steffy: "You're not the man for me, Bill. The man I'm gonna be with is Liam." He doesn't want your skank ho rank ass anymore.

Bill: "What if Liam can't get past this?" She doesn't want to think about that possibility because that would mean giving into her dark side and while I hate the thought of Swill after my Brill hopes were dashed, I wish she would embrace being the full on vixen JMW says she is and she and Bill can be the evil duo. I could get on board with it. It would be more honest and spare us another ToD.

Steffy: "He will. He will. He has to. Look, I know he feels what I did changed the way he sees me, but I got to believe that in time, especially closer to the baby being born, that that's gonna change. Bill, I'm your daughter-in-law. You're gonna be a grandfather. I really need you to respect that. Respect what I'm trying to do for my sake, for all our sakes."

What Bill should say:

DUz0XjfVMAAsrJd.jpg

What he really says: "Okay. I'll do everything I can to get Liam to come around because more than anything, I want to see that beautiful smile back on your face. And if that means staying away, so be it." Beautiful smile? With those pork fried lips? Shudders...and LMAO forever that Bill thinks he's now going to be the one to broker peace and a reconciliation with Liam. 

Steffy: "I just want him back. I just want my husband back." And people in hell want ice water, too.

Over at The Dakota (and what a weird choice of name given the infamous one in NY, site of John Lennon's murder), Ridge is still trying to browbeat Liam and the more he talks, the more I want to choke him.

Ridge: "I can't even begin to understand the pain and the hurt that you're going through right now." But I'm going to ignore that and tell you what to do anyway. "But you're strong. Don't let your father do this to you. Don't let him break you. Go to Steffy. Go to her before it's too late." Before she runs back to Bill? Which is honestly what I think she truly wants to do, but oh noes, what will everyone think???

Liam doesn't answer but you can tell he's thinking, it's bad enough your daughter fucked my daddy, now you're here trying to handwave it away? Handwaving...it's one of the things Ridge does best.

Ridge: "What is it, really? What's holding you back?" Is he for real with this? "You just don't think you'll ever be able to look at Steffy the same way again?" Nope. "You will be. It takes time, but it's gonna be okay." Oh, what do you know, Ridge? Except for Taylor's devirginization of James during the BBB (Big Bear Boink) and I think, early on, her sleeping with ex-Blake and Ridge in the same day (ewwww!!!!), which Ridge still knows nothing about, I don't think anyone has ever cheated on Ridge.  So he just needs to STFU and take several seats.

Ridge, sensing he's losing his audience, tries a different tact: "Don't let your father do this to you, don't let him destroy everything you've worked for. Steffy made a mistake, but he was pulling the strings. She doesn't want to be with him, she wants to be with you. That's why that baby is so important. It's a baby that you guys made together, out of love. She loves you so much, and, yes, you love her. I know this sucks. But you can get through it. If you choose to." If that baby is Liam's, it was likely conceived the same night as the Swill boink or shortly thereafter so that baby was created out of a web of lies and betrayal.

I'm so sick of him giving that slattern daughter of his a free pass as well as trying to emotionally blackmail Liam, using his unborn child to do so.

Liam finally speaks, pain in his red-rimmed eyes, in his weary voice: "You're right. I love your daughter. I love Steffy.  I love her so much." Of course he still loves her. That's why it hurts so much. But it doesn't mean he has to forgive and reconcile. "But do you understand that as much as I want to forgive her, I can't? I can't."

Ridge stands there, in disbelief that all of his orchestrations to get his daughter's favorite toy back are falling on deaf ears, but Liam holds his ground.

Liam: "I realize it's not what you want to hear, but...it's all I got."

Ridge, blatantly ignoring him and his pain (and has he ONCE told him how sorry he is, for what his daughter did, what his father did? Didn't think so): "Okay. Try to reach out to her if you can." Tone fucking deaf.

Liam's polite demeanor reaches the breaking point: "Ridge, what do you think it's like to be me right now? Seriously. Do you think I'm lying to you? Or to myself? Do you imagine that I must not really want a life and a family with your daughter all that much? Is that what you think? What do you...what do you think I mean when I say 'I can't?' I can't walk through walls. I can't fly. I can't move objects with my mind. And I can't forgive Steffy. I'm not there yet. Okay? I'm not there yet. And I may never be there." 

YASSS! Preach it, Liam!

Ridge looks at him, non-plussed: "You know, the thing about being a father... you know everything about your kid. Everything. And I know my daughter has never loved anyone the way she loves you. She made a mistake. And that's on Bill. But I get it. I understand you can't find it in you to forgive, I get it. Do me a favor. Leave that door open just a little crack. You never know when the light's gonna come through."

There is so much wrong with this, I don't even know where to begin.

No...no, you don't know everything about your child/children. Ridge certainly didn't see this coming. 

As for Steffy never loving anyone like him...well, I beg to differ. First, this bitch isn't capable of love because that would require selflessness and putting someone else's happiness first. She's certainly found other company, even another husband (Wyatt) the nanosecond there's a hint of trouble on the horizon with Liam. If that's "love," Liam should run for the hills. ITA that he should check out of this hotel and find somewhere else to stay and tell no one.

She made a "mistake." A mistake is being late for work because you hit snooze one too many times. Fucking someone else when you're married is a CONSCIOUS DECISION. But we can see where Steffy's teflon entitlement comes from. Well, from both parents. 

Leave the door open a little crack. No, a thousand times no, to all of that. Anytime Liam even thinks about that, he should remember how Bill got to see and enjoy all of Steffy's "cracks." 

As for the light...well, Liam has finally seen it where the heifer Hauxdi is concerned.

But at long last, Ridge walks out the door Liam's already opened, all self-satisfied and self-assured that Liam will happily do his bidding. 

Liam sits down on the bed, mentally drained, and I don't like that I see the faintest hint of wavering flash across his face.

Liam-think-forgiveness-BB-CBS.jpg

Stay strong, Liam!

Remember this? I sure do. 

DUv1H9cVwAAMvod.jpg

We end at Brooke's house where Hope is still reeling from the reveal that Steffy fucked Bill.

Hope-marvel-bills-cruelty-BB-CBS.jpg

Brooke: "I know this isn't what you were expecting to come home to. I'm sorry."

Hope gives her a look: "Why are you apologizing? You know, it should be Steffy apologizing to Liam."

Brooke: "She has, repeatedly. But Liam is devastated." No amount of "I'm sorry" is gonna fix that.

Hope: "Of course he is. I mean, finding out his wife and his father..." She makes the same face I do every time I think of Swill like that.  "I can't even say it. Ugh, gosh. I mean, you said it happened only once?"

29.01.2018+%25288%2529.png

I cringed at the "gosh." The wide-eyed naivete is starting to grate.

Brooke, sounding like she doesn't believe them, and it's none of her business; "Well, that is what they are saying. I just don't know how Steffy and Liam are going to survive this. I don't know how their marriage is going to survive this." She sounds almost gossipy here and it's not a good look, Brooke. 

29.01.2018+%25283%2529.png

Hope: "I'm just worried about Liam. To be betrayed not by one, but two people you love...

29.01.2018+%25284%2529.png

giphy.gif

Has Hope forgotten she's the product of a double betrayal? It's should be canon that she knows, but I know how this show likes to play fast and loose with history.

Brooke just sighs, apparently she's forgotten, including the conversations she just had with Bill: "I am so furious with Bill." 

29.01.2018+%25289%2529.png

And once again, Steffy gets a pass.

Hope: "I am just glad you ended things with him when you did. I mean, if he is capable of this kind of cruelty...I knew he was capable of pulling a dirty trick or two. I've been on the receiving end multiple times. But for a father to do this to his own son..."

29.01.2018+%252810%2529.png

For a mother to do this to her own daughter...twice. Mercifully, the one time I tuned out for a few weeks was when the wall boink with Oliver occurred.

Brooke sidesteps: "I was shocked when I heard about Bill and Steffy. All this talk about love and family and how much he cares about his sons... and he said this wasn't revenge."

29.01.2018+%252812%2529.png

Who cares what his rationale was? And again, the hypocrisy just kills me here.

Hope: "Revenge or not, this was wrong on every level." I'm nodding my head here.

29.01.2018+%252811%2529.png

Brooke dodges once again, continuing to avoid her daughter's eyes, and my God, the living proof of her doing exactly what Bill did (aka fucking inappropriate people) is right in front of her: "As bad as I feel for Liam and for their marriage and this baby on the way-"

29.01.2018+%252812%2529.png

Does anyone sense a "but" or sort coming, which will have the effect of completely negating any sympathy for Liam. "I can't stop thinking about Ridge and what this is doing to him, his enormous love for Steffy." WTAF does Ridge have to do with ANY of this? Please spare me from Ridge and his man-pain.

Brooke, my love and patience for you is all but circling the goddamn drain. When the only positive thing I can say about her right this very minute is how much I love her hair and sexy power suit, you know I'm fed up.

Hope: 'Well, I'm glad Ridge has you. Especially now." I'm sorry, what now? Yet another retconn where suddenly, Hope is a GarBridge cheerleader. Blech...

Brooke: "I just wish there was more I could do."

29.01.2018+%252823%2529.png

You don't need to do anything but mind your own business. As if that'll happen.

Ridge swans in then, catching the last part of their conversation.

Ridge: "More you could do about what? Everything okay?" Brooke comes over to embrace him and nobody DIED FFS.

Brooke: "Yeah. I've been trying to reach you."

Ridge: "Yeah, well, it's been a day. I turned off my phone."

Brooke: "Where were you?"

Ridge: "It's a long story." He gives a "beat it, kid" look at Hope. "Hi, Hope." His message is heard loud and clear and this is her mother's house. Not his. Asshole.

Hope: "Hi. I'll let you two have your privacy, but I just wanted you to know I'm sorry. About everything." Why is she apologizing for his daughter being a whore? Shouldn't, I don't know, Hauxdi be doing the apologizing? But then again, why should she, when she has apologists at her beck and call.

Brooke at Ridge's annoyed look (and nice, Brooke, way to put your kid first): "She was concerned about Liam and Steffy. She had a lot of questions." 

Ridge: "Okay." He gives Hope another long look, clearly pissed that Brooke told her but come on, Hope may live in the land of Honnah Lee from time to time but she can do the math. Hope makes a hasty exit.

Brooke: "I went to see Bill, and I know what you did."

Ridge: "I didn't do nearly enough. And I know you don't like violence, but that is my daughter, okay?"

Ridge-explain-Brooke-BB-HW.jpg

Brooke: "I know. I understand." Oh well, if it's Ridge...violence is just A-okay. I am literally watching Brooke's brain cells and backbone die before my very eyes.

Ridge: "Do you understand? Do you?" This is getting creepy and weird.

Brooke: "Yes. I do. Yes." Spoken like a true Stepford wife. Or the wife of Ridge Forrester.

Ridge: "Because I don't -- I don't understand any of it. This is twisted, even for Spencer. It's his own son. He destroyed his life, he destroyed his marriage, and now... he's talking about Steffy... he says he loves her. Can you believe that? I know about love. This is just his conquest. That's my kid, Brooke. She's nobody conquest. That's my little girl. I'm not gonna let him do it. I won't." Um, Ridge, he already DID.

Ridge: "Steffy's alone. She's heartbroken. She's pregnant. And spencer, he keeps sniffing around. He wants to pull her even more into his world, and I just -- I can't let that happen. You understand that." Steffy could tell him to leave her alone anytime now but she keeps letting him call her and come over. What does that tell you?

Brooke: "What about Liam? I mean, if he could just find it in his heart to forgive her..."

18buy3.jpg

Ridge: "Yeah, if only he could. I was talking to him. I -- I don'..."

Brooke: "Really? That's where you were? Speaking with Liam?" Why is she acting so surprised? Of course he would go to see Liam. He learned well at Mommy's knee.

Ridge: "I tried to make him see that what his father did was criminal. But I don't know that he wants to see it that way, I don't ...I don't know."

Brooke: "What if Steffy doesn't see it that way?"

Ridge: "She can't see anything right now. Spencer took advantage of her." 

tenor.gif?itemid=5043510

Hauxdi  has been ho-ing it up (or trying to) for a good decade. Ridge needs to quit acting as if he's brand new here. This baboon is trying to add them all up...

SZRwCC.gif

Brooke: "So, how did you leave it with Liam?"

Ridge: "He's broken. But with every look, every word, you can just see how much he loves Steffy. He just can't find it in his heart to forgive her. But, hey, I don't know, maybe...maybe he can find a way to get past the hurt and see the goodness in her."

Ridge: "I've never felt this kind of anger towards anyone. Every time I hear his name...Bill, Billy, Spencer -- I want to rip his head off." Sigh...

Brooke: "I know. I know. I'm angry, too." 

gif-excuse-me-wtf-omg-dafuq-say-what-wha

Ridge: "Well, you know what, you got out just in time because if you would have stayed, he would have done something awful to you, as well." Tell me one thing Bill ever did to Brooke that would ever compete with Ridge raping her or condoning his mother setting her up to be raped by someone else? I'll wait...

Case in point:

DUz1QYNUQAAJL8I.jpg

Brooke is all giddy and giggling now and OMG, I cannot with this ingenue BS: "I'm glad that that's over and that I am with you now. I just want to thank you. For everything good and wonderful that you've brought into my life through the years. And if you have one fault, it's that you follow your heart. But then so do I. So that's a good thing, right?" She moves to nuzzle him. 

Everything good and wonderful?

EVERYTHING GOOD AND WONDERFUL???

I'm done. These two deserve each other.

Ridge: "Mm-hmm."

Brooke: "And Bill-" Ridge groans.

Brooke simpers: "You know what, we're not gonna talk about Bill. We're gonna focus on us and our future." Well, isn't that just special? 

Ridge: "Mm."

Brooke: "So, you know what, I have a suggestion, something that I think would be good for all of us."

Ridge: "And what's that?"

Brooke: "Let's bring the family together. Hope is back in town, and RJ's wanted this forever. And especially for Liam and Steffy, I think it's time to do this." I know where she's going and where's my puke bucket?

Ridge: "What are you saying, Brooke Logan?" Dude, you freakin' wrote this book - it's like Titanic - you know how it's gonna end.

Brooke: "Well, I believe that love conquers all. No matter how hard the obstacle. And I think that maybe we could be an example for our children. You and I have been through so much through the years, and we've forgiven each other. And we love each other." And you're idiots.

Ridge is thinking and smiling and he can go fuck himself.

Brooke: "Maybe more than we ever have. And I just think that maybe they could learn something from us, you know? They could... it might help with them their issues, their problems."

DUz25lWVQAACb27.jpg

What-Say-what-DAFUQ-WTF-What-the-fuck-GI

Honey, you and this clown live at 6666 Dysfunction Lane.

Brooke smiles: "I don't know. I just love you so much. I do. I just -- I wanted to be married to you, okay? Now. Right now." 

So go! No one gives a crap about your 12th walk down the aisle or whatever it is.

Ridge: "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, I'm sorry. Are you asking me to marry you?"

Brooke just laughs and laughs and just...GAG.

Ridge: "You are, aren't you?"

Brooke: "Again. Again. Yes."

Ridge: "Well, I accept. You're incredible. And, yeah, I want to marry you right now."

Brooke gives this long sigh: "Yeah?"

Ridge: "Right now. . ."

He moves in to kiss her and we fade to black as I shudder.

Ridge-agreement-kiss-Brooke-BB-CBS.jpg

• Love 14

I can guess where this is headed.  Liam thinks about getting back together with Steffy, and it's finally revealed Bill is actually the baby's father.  Just put Bill and Steffy together, and let them be evil.  I'll take evil over all the self-righteous judgmental hypocrites on this show.  Speaking of which how have Ridge and Brooke still not been struck by lightening.

• Love 2

They have these meetings and there is always some people missing. This time it's Rick and Maya. Nicole, Coco, and Wyatt don't count and Stuffy does have an excuse. 

It's nice to see that Ivy is returning to her natural color but I'm hoping she will use extensions until her hair gets longer. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Ridge: "What is it, really? What's holding you back?" Is he for real with this? "You just don't think you'll ever be able to look at Steffy the same way again?" Nope. "You will be. It takes time, but it's gonna be okay." Oh, what do you know, Ridge? Except for Taylor's devirginization of James during the BBB (Big Bear Boink) and I think, early on, her sleeping with ex-Blake and Ridge in the same day (ewwww!!!!), which Ridge still knows nothing about, I don't think anyone has ever cheated on Ridge.  So he just needs to STFU and take several seats.

And even with the BBB, it was DECADES laters he found out and he still cut bait. 

Yeah, no.

Also, I love how Hope was making it about her in Friday's episode. "Waaaah, everyone left me out the loop cuz I was gone!" No, you self centered mango, it's because it's no one's fucking business except for Steffy and Liam. Why the hell would you even want to know shit like that?!

Oh, right. ?

Glad some things never change.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Man, this photo really does highlight the ridiculousness that is Liam Spencer's love life. Homeboy has been on Show for barely eight years and he's got more women than some of the most famous leading men.

As I've said before - don't hate the playa, hate the game.

And two of those women sexually assaulted him (Quinn and Amber); one had an reciprocated crush (Aly); one was dead before he showed up (Phoebe);

So really it's only been Taylor, Sally, Ivy, and Hope. Hopefully Sally won't end up being Liam's Morgan.

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy: "He will. He will. He has to. Look, I know he feels what I did changed the way he sees me, but I got to believe that in time, especially closer to the baby being born, that that's gonna change. Bill, I'm your daughter-in-law. You're gonna be a grandfather. I really need you to respect that. Respect what I'm trying to do for my sake, for all our sakes."

And yet how much do you want to bet that STEFFY won't adhere to her own timeline? She'll have a crisis, Bill will 'be there for her' again and she'll let go of Liam and warm to the idea of her Bill and the baby as a family, Liam's rights be damned.

I think Liam is the father but something will cause the original test to be called into question, they'll do a redo and Bill (or Justin) will alter them to make it Bill, Bill and Steffy will get together only for later it to be revealed the baby is Liam's but Bill or Steffy won't want to cop to the truth.

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

And even with the BBB, it was DECADES laters he found out and he still cut bait. 

Yeah, no.

Also, I love how Hope was making it about her in Friday's episode. "Waaaah, everyone left me out the loop cuz I was gone!" No, you self centered mango, it's because it's no one's fucking business except for Steffy and Liam. Why the hell would you even want to know shit like that?!

Oh, right. ?

Glad some things never change.

Exactly. He divorced her ass the second he found out and he expects Liam to stay with Steffy. I just hate him.

45 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

As I've said before - don't hate the playa, hate the game.

And two of those women sexually assaulted him (Quinn and Amber); one had an reciprocated crush (Aly); one was dead before he showed up (Phoebe);

So really it's only been Taylor, Sally, Ivy, and Hope. Hopefully Sally won't end up being Liam's Morgan.

And yet how much do you want to bet that STEFFY won't adhere to her own timeline? She'll have a crisis, Bill will 'be there for her' again and she'll let go of Liam and warm to the idea of her Bill and the baby as a family, Liam's rights be damned.

I think Liam is the father but something will cause the original test to be called into question, they'll do a redo and Bill (or Justin) will alter them to make it Bill, Bill and Steffy will get together only for later it to be revealed the baby is Liam's but Bill or Steffy won't want to cop to the truth.

I can see that Bill is getting to her and it has to gall Miss Princess that Liam isn't insta-forgiving her (especially when everyone else is when it's not their's to give). I mean, she forgave him for Sally and all that and renewed their vows and EVERYTHING [insert sarcasm]. She's not going to want to keep groveling and crying and begging for much longer and when she has Bill telling her how wonderful she is and how terrible Liam is, the day is going to come when she's going to say, "Fuck Liam...I don't owe him shit and I'm going to be with the only man who has ever truly loved and appreciated me!"

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 6

I can honestly say Bill *is* the only one that gets her. ? And actually might be the one that’s wanted her for her at some point. She was always Hope’s placeholder to Liam, a way for Rick to stick it to Ridge, and neither Owen or Oliver gave her a ghost of a chance. But for Still 1.0 at least, there were times I felt Bill did like this mixed up little girl , one who could still pass somewhat for naive and innocent. Back then, I did want more for her than Liam’s waffling, until she pissed that away by dumping Wyatt.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

maybe he can find a way to get past the hurt and see the goodness in her.

After Ridge said this I sat for about 10 minutes trying to think of anything she's done that can be categorized as 'good'. I failed.

I like NuHope more than NuThorne. 

• Love 7

My poor Thorne, back in one of his two suits. Looks like he got a new tie though!

Of course the wedding has to be at Eric's house. Don't any of these people ever get married in a church or are they too scared of getting struck by lightning because of the sacrilege?

"We just want to get our life started!" Seriously, Brooke? That ship has sailed, hit an iceberg, and sunk so many times it should be turned into a movie directed by James Cameron and put on DVD.

And again with the overly dramatic music when Thorne and Ridge were having their bro hug at the end. What's that all about? Whatever, I will laugh so hard if Thorne fakes a heart attack during the ceremony.

• Love 12
46 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Of course the wedding has to be at Eric's house. Don't any of these people ever get married in a church or are they too scared of getting struck by lightning because of the sacrilege?

In all seriousness, the last non destination wedding to take place in a venue not owned by Eric or anyone else on the show was Nick and Bridget's last wedding, which was nine years ago.that was back when daytime TV was tightening their belts with record low ratings, so new sets were few and far between after that.

B&B is fortunate that it is owned by the Bells, who have a huge overseas following, which is why they can still even do location shoots. We get at least one a year, which is one than I can remember for Y&R since Internet streaming took off.

• Love 3

OMG. That scene between Brooke and Katie, both crying because Brooke was asking Katie to be her maid of honor at her 14th wedding. After she’d asked Steffy and explained to Hope why she wasn’t going to be the maid of honor. So, Katie, you’re third choice. And you’re so honored to be asked? Today’s show was absolute crap. The only good thing was that we didn’t have to see Bill and Slutty having the same conversation they’ve been having every day for 3 weeks!

• Love 10

Watch Garbridge suck face makes me stomach turn.

Is it just me or has Slouchy's voice changed? I mean he'd already gotten past that embarrassing high-pitched croaky stage but today, his voice sounded deeper. He looks like he's grown up quite a bit since he first came on the show not that long ago.

Enough! The forced enthusiasm for GarBridge round #89023489 was so forced and stupid. If I'd received an email from Sludge summoning me to the office, I would have responded, "What? You getting married again?" The not gone to the meeting. If ever there was a time for Carter to show up with a Bible, that was it. Put everybody out of their misery.  Well, of course, GarBridge has to get married at Eric and Quinn's house. Is Quinn going to find Sheila's Ms. Cleo sketch artist to come up with a GarBridge portrait on the fly? What a stupid thing to offer. (It was also really nice of Quinn to volunteer Ivy, Pam, Charlie and Katie to plan the wedding.) I think that Brooke should have turned the offer down flat -- all things considered -- and held the wedding on her property. She could walk down the doomed cement stairs of miscarriages and red rose petals. 

Brooke: "I polished my ring last night so it would be all nice and sparkly .... it's ENORMOUS (wide knowing eyes aimed at Sludge ... I wuv my fambly (group hug." Hell, my IQ fell several points listening to that drivel and I didn't have to cut my hair.

Quinn (playing dumb): "Oohhh ... can I see the ring?" (Thinking: What did that ditzy blonde airhead use on it? It's all cloudy ... ) I thought Quinn was going to accidentally say the wrong thing about the ring.

I am still confused. Why did GarBridge have to announce their engagement twice? I swear that just last week, Sludge called an office meeting to announce their engagement. I also thought that Ridge proposed to Brooke and she accepted but wouldn't wear the engagement ring until she was free of $Bill. Then yesterday, she proposed to him?  I thought Bill signed the annulment papers before the first engagement announcement, maybe not? 

I propose a drinking game that any time somebody says, "family," take a swig. That word is being overused as much as "forgiveness." Count both and we'll be drunk before the first commercial break.

• Love 13

Watching Brooke and Ridge snogging WAS stomach-turning.  KKL and TK are working their asses off trying to get us to believe in Bridge's twu wuv, but Daniel Day Lewis couldn't pull that shit off.  How many times are they going to gather the 'family' and have them stand in 'proscenium arch' formation, pretending to care about the latest Forrester wedding.  You know an episode is filler when they trot out both Pam AND Charlie.  I have a feeling they throw the actors a certain amount of screen time so they can keep their SAG benefits.

They're really trying to immerse Thorne in the Bridge koolaid.  Brooke really had a nerve to remind Thorne about her and Ridge's love story.  Didn't Brooke and Thorne have a love story of their own?  Oh, and speaking of stomach-turning, what about Ridge and Quinn?  One would think that with their history, they'd stay on opposite sides of any room they both happened to be in but not on B&B. 

This episode was such a waste of time, I deleted it from my DVR before the credits finished.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

He was on the long defunct soap called "The Doctors" and his character was Billy Aldrich.  Kathleen Turner of Romancing the Stone fame was also on The Doctors.

I saw your reply too late.

Actually, I was thinking of Brad Pitt...who had a small role on Another World.

• Love 3