Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

For once, I agree with Slutty (I Know!). Shut up, Hope, and mind your own damn business. And Liam? Stop answering your door!! And then move to somewhere a lot less depressing. You’re not poor!

• Love 13

The person who did JMW's makeup must have graduated from mortician's school because,.....DAMN!

Hope and Wyatt's little trip down memory lane was well done.  I think seeing Wyatt liberated Hope.

It's interesting that Hauxdilox is only 'poor wittle Steffy' when Liam and Bill are around.  Otherwise she releases her inner slattern and lets her bitch flag fly.  She certainly didn't have a problem being a bitch to Hope but, then again, she never has.

Hope seems desperate for Liam and Steffy and stay married, even though it's really none of her business.  I have a feeling that she wants to believe that everything she suffered so that Liam and Steffy could be together was worth something.  If Steffy can so easily throw away the marriage she ran over Hope's life to get, then what was it all for?  I liked that saying 'you and Bill' made Hope gag.  Hauxdi and Bill are probably at the top of the list of people Hope loathes.  I can imagine only Quinn holds a higher position, even though they're office-mates now (bullshit!).  I like the fact that Hope told Steffy that the failure of her marriage is on her and Hope has nothing to do about it.  Steffy would probably like to make it about Hope just like she made fucking Bill about Sally.  What Hope needs to do is to FINALLY tell Hauxdi what a horrible piece of shit she is.  Somebody in the greater LA area needs to hold Hauxdi accountable for her own actions.

Speaking of not holding Steffy responsible, Ridge needs to take every seat available.  Dragging Brooke to Liam's no-tell motel to show him what 'twu wuv' looks like was such bullshit.  I know Liam is hurting but he needs to grow a spine and tell all of these people to leave him the fuck alone. 

And Sally...time and place, girl.  Time and place.  Perhaps telling a man who just had his whole life blow apart that you're waiting in the wings isn't the best idea.  There was a air of finality when Sally said goodbye.  I hope that doesn't mean she's being written off.  Of course, if the Thorne/Katie chem test was any indication, there might be another Spencer brother on deck.

I'm praying that Liam stays strong and stays the fuck away from Hauxdi.  There's no going back for those two.  They aren't Brooke and Ridge.  Hauxdilox has to pay for at least one of her many misdeeds.

• Love 14

OMG, Ridge, STFU. Steffy is not a little girl and she is no innocent. Is the show really trying to make Steffy look like the victim here just because she's pregnant? Yeah, no on that ish.

Wow. Hope, you were so far out of pocket you were in another time zone. I'm surprised Steffy didn't shove her presumptuous, sanctimonious self out the door. What is wrong with Hope?

Liam: Ease up! You do know we're talking about my wife and my father?
Ridge & Brooke: And? Not seeing the problem, Liam. You have met us before, right?

Heh, I wish Steffy would show up at the wedding with Bill as her date. That'd shut everybody up.

• Love 16

Today’s show was so over the top stupid, unbelievable and just dumb that I can’t believe the actors could even say these words. I guess A  job is better than no job. And shut the F up, whispering Ridge. Everything you say is diametrically opposed to the way you’ve led your life, treated your wives and especially treated your CHILDREN. I wish someone would just shoot this guy and put us all our of our misery.

• Love 9

"The role of Nosey Parker is now being played by Hope Logan." While I never would deny anybody an opportunity to read Steffy for filth, today wasn't the day and Hope wasn't the right messenger. I have to agree that it's none of her business. Steffy is right. This debacle is between her and Liam. Now, she just needs to explain that to her idiot father.

If I were Liam, I would have laughed hysterically in GarBridge's face before showing them the door. I fail to understand how and why attending GarBridge wedding #~ is supposed to achieve anything for Steamless. Brooke ... really? Passively allowing Sludge to hold up her hand bearing the ring, while she stood there mutely and listened to him boast, "I've broken this woman's heart over and over again and she's forgiven me." (paraphrasing but it was still BS no matter how it came out.) Seriously? They are supposed to be an example of fidelity and stability in marriage? That's hilarious.

I don't think Brooke is pushing this wedding ahead so fast for the sake of "the family. "I think she wants to be *cough* securely married to Sludge before she has a chance to reconsider Thorne's interest or *gasp* give $Bill a second chance. "Family unity," my ass. Plus, it's another excuse for those two narcissists to be the center of attention.

If I hear any more drivel about how a child must be raised in a home by two parents in a loving committed relationship, I'm gonna hurl!b

WTF was that mess on Hauxdi's head? For starters, it looked like it hadn't been shampooed in weeks and was greasy, plus she'd finally found DD's and RM's old stash of Kiwi black shoe polish.  John Belushi is perfect!

I liked Sally's outfit today. Not quite sure about the one sleeve, though.  But the color and overall style were great on her.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

So if Hope had stayed her ass out of it, Bill wouldn't have sent Liam over to check on Steffy.

Steffy already had it out for Hope anyway just for being Brooke's daughter. She had already spent much of 2010 trying to come between Hope and Oliver just because Katie greenlighted HFTF over her equally insipid line that I can't even remember what it was about. Hope hadn't done anything to get that Ho For The Future stunt or the Possé video that Steffy created and deleted before  Bill's Number One fanboy Justin retrieved it. That Steffy wasn't the one to push the button is irrevelant. No matter what a self centered tart Hope Logan can be--and she absolutely was--she deserved to get one swift kick up Steffy's botoxed ass, about as much as Steffy deserved to pop a cap in Sheila's.

If anything, Hope staying away would have possibly delayed the inevitable at best. 

That said, that entire post is an interesting way of looking at her "attraction" to Liam and would explain about why she so readily busted up Livy when she came back.

Just now, grisgris said:

The role of Nosey Parker is now being played by Hope Logan."

I'm dead ??☠️

• Love 7
12 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

You telling me that if Carter or Oliver or Saul had pulled Steffy out of that tub she'd have reacted the same way?

LOL you have one hell of a point here!   I really REALLY hate Steffy, but after bathtub head-bonk I really did believe that she had feelings for Liam & it had nothing to do with Hope.

11 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

So why was Hauxdilox wearing her hair like John Belushi's samurai character?

LOL I assumed she broke into Graceland & stole Elvis' black dye stash.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

It's interesting that Hauxdilox is only 'poor wittle Steffy' when Liam and Bill are around.  Otherwise she releases her inner slattern and lets her bitch flag fly.  She certainly didn't have a problem being a bitch to Hope but, then again, she never has.

What else is interesting is that her issues with Liam are none of Hope’s business but somehow are Katie’s and Ridge’s and Brooke’s business.  Could it be because Hope is the only one of them not singing her praises?  Nah, our Steffy has more integrity than that ?

15 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I can imagine only Quinn holds a higher position, even though they're office-mates now (bullshit!).  

Didn’t Hope say she only uses that office when Quinn isn’t there?

• Love 7

It looks like Liam is staying in the same motel room that Eric stayed in during his Quinn crisis. Room number appears to be the same.  At least hotel management was able to patch the bullet hole that Steph put in it when she shot at the evil one.

Will someone give Ridge some Mucinex, he constantly sounds like he has one of those green monsters that needs to come out

Sally is being to kind and honest to compete with this bunch of cut throat women, she needs to step up her game if she is serious about Liam.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

Meet Liam's number one fan. (Uh-oh, Steffy, this one's gonna be more trouble for you than Sally and Hope combined. Let's hope she doesn't get SORAS'd! lol)

OMG, I saw that video on twitter but never put 2 and 2 together!  Well done ;)

• Love 1

I thought Hope and Wyatt had a nice scene and maybe a smidgen of chemistry - unlike the ones with Liam, where I didn't see any.

I still wish Hope had come back with an Italian count or race car driver in tow.  The men on this show are all pretty boring at the moment. Except Liam and I'm tired of everyone bullying him about Steffy.  

• Love 11

Is Liam really going to forgive the slattern who FUCKED HIS FATHER?  I can't stand this bullshit.  HAUDILOX GETS AWAY WITH EVERYTHING.  She has never paid the consequences for anything she's done.  Hauxdi has been compared to Brooke but Brooke pays for EVERYTHING.  She's been publicly humiliated, assaulted and dragged through the mud for DECADES.  Steffy has NEVER taken responsibility for the hateful things that she's done.

Watching Ridge bully Liam is disgusting.  And seeing Brooke back him up is even more disgusting.  Brooke shouldn't give a single damn about Steffy's marriage. Steffy made her daughter's life miserable for years.  Ridge has made it crystal clear that he's got Hauxdilox' back.  Since Hope says she doesn't want Liam (yet), Brooke doesn't have to take sides (yet).  But there's no reason for her to help Ridge whitewash his daughter's disgusting bullshit.  Nobody did it for Brooke!

To see Hope comfort Hauxdilox was sick-making.  Yeah okay, she's grown and moved beyond the pain of the past.  That's no reason to embrace someone you KNOW is a horrible, poisonous viper.  If Hope cares about Liam, even as a friend, there's no way in hell she can ever be in favour of him getting back with Hauxdi. 

I have no idea what Bell is thinking.  This kind of storyline is a relic of the 90s but things are different now.  It just doesn't work.  He can't make a silk purse out of this sow's ear of a story.  The reality is that Hauxdilox fucked her husband's father over two kisses!  So what's she going to do if he wrecks the car?  Hauxdi wasn't drunk or deranged or possessed by the devil.  Bill walked into the guest house and she dropped her drawers because she was mad at her husband.  It doesn't matter if they're pregnant with octuplets.  These two people SHOULD NOT BE MARRIED TO EACH OTHER.

• Love 21

Oh no, Liam’s starting to waffle! I can see syrup leaking out of his ears! If he forgives her my tenuous, fair-weather interest in this show will be officially done. Period.

And if I have to hear Steffy whine about the baby growing in her tummy one more time I will lose my freaking shit. Also, JMW must’ve gotten her lips re-collagened recently. It’s really distracting.

• Love 13

Recap for Thursday, 2/1/2018:

I'm recapping yesterday's show for two reasons - my favorite redhead and the Hott reunion.

The rest of the show was basically a steaming pile of dog poo.

Case in point, we open at Brooke's house where GarBridge is sucking face and Brooke is giggling about Ridge needing to focus on planning their wedding. Um, didn't Quinn already volunteer herself and a slew of others to take care of it? Oh wait, I'm forgetting the most obvious aspect. This is wedding # 11 so anyone who has a fuck to give about this has no life. Seriously.

Brooke is pleased to learn that Thorne agreed to be the best man. Wonder if he'll fake a heart attack? 

Ridge, eager to pawn his brother off on someone, anyone, remarks that Thorne and Katie might make a cute couple and Brooke reminds him that Katie is seeing Wyatt. About that...after seeing Hott today (more on that in a moment), I'm thinking Watie's days might be numbered.

Ridge: "It's still going on? I thought it was just a casual thing."

Brooke: "Well, it's still going on as far as I know. And you have fiancé privilege. You're not supposed to be telling anybody." Brooke, telling Ridge is like telling the town crier and again, the ship has sailed on any sort of fall-out from anyone, Bill included, learning the truth.

Ridge: "I just thought, you know, if they're sitting together at the wedding and they're just kind of hanging out, you never know." So she'll just up and trade Wyatt's dick for Thorne's? It really is a very simple world in Ridge's pea brain.

Well, well, well, look who decided to come out from under her snot-laced blankie of despair.

Yes, it's Hauxdi and she looks like shit, but I don't think that was the intention. The awful, shoe-polish dyed extensions, the troweled on pale makeup, including the all wrong pink frosted lipstick - she's ready for her open casket. 

Ridge and Brooke share the news that they're getting married right away and just can't get hitched without the accessories of Steffy and Liam. Um, Liam might have a teeny, tiny issue with this.

Steffy whines that she wants to support them but she can't be a part of the wedding. If her reluctance to participate was part of taking a stand against any more GarBridge weddings, I could see her point, but no, that's not it. She doesn't want to attend since Liam's not going to be by her side and this is just stupid. Par for the course for this show, I know.

Ridge thinks Liam just needs to get over it already and forgive her and Brooke helpfully adds: "We really think it could have an impact on him." Oh do tell me, Brooke, how wedding #11 is going to serve as some magical unicorn of healing? I mean, do they seriously think that Liam is going to come to this wedding and see this trainwreck of a couple that is the very epitome of toxic and dysfunctional and be inspired to reunite with his heifer wife? Why am I asking - of course they do.

Even Steffy realizes the ridiculousness of this and says she doesn't believe Liam will agree to it. Ridge says they'll just have to change his mind and great. Some more strong-arming of Liam in the works. He seriously needs to check out of the Hotel California and Los Angeles altogether. At least for a while.

Steffy insists Liam has lost faith and won't get it back but of course, these two idiots refuse to hear that. Look, just because you are stupid enough to keep getting back together doesn't mean Liam should be that dumb. 

Ridge and Brooke counter that they will find a way to get Liam on board. Why can't they leave him alone? It is not Ridge's job to fix his daughter's marriage. 

Steffy attempts to talk about her part in things, but Ridge immediately shuts that down, blaming Bill. 

Once again, rug-sweeping, with some laying it on thick about their baby for good measure. 

Ridge: "You're expecting a baby, a child that needs a committed, loving home. And you want that. You know what? Liam wants that, too. And right now, forgiveness seems a long, long way away. But you know what? It just takes one choice to make it happen. Just one choice. Liam has to choose to leave the past in the past and look to the future, look to the future that doesn't have pain and betrayal in it. He loves you, and you love him. And you can work this out. And I will do everything in my power to put your family back together, okay?" He makes it sound oh-so-simple but I suppose in his mind, with Brooke taking him back over and over (and over) again, no matter how many times he's cheated on her, why should it be any different for Liam?

They tell each other "I love you" and embrace. Gag.

We cut over to the Dakota for something actually worth watching. Sally is visiting Liam, having brought him some home cooking courtesy of Grams.

Liam: "You didn't have to do this, you know."

Sally: "My Grams is famous for these back home." At his "what did you tell her?" look, Sally is quick to reassure him: "Trust me, I didn't tell her what was going on with you. I just mentioned I might see you, and she wanted to do something nice."

Liam has a small smile here: "Well, thank you, both of you."

Sally hands him the food: "Here. Dig in. I'm sure this fine establishment doesn't have 24-hour gourmet room service."

Liam, sheepish: "I have been, uh, I have been ordering Chinese food from the place around the corner a lot."

Sally sees the containers, mentally measuring how many lonely days and nights he's had, but masking the pity as she teases: "Yeah, for every meal, apparently."

Liam: "Uh... yeah, I wasn't expecting company. But I'm glad you came." There's genuine warmth in his voice and in his still red-rimmed eyes.

Sally: "I hate seeing you like this."

Liam shrugs it off: "I'm all right."

Sally, knowing him better than that, gives him a look: "Liam..."

Liam: "Sally, you are the last person I want to complain to."

Sally is having none of this: "Why?"

Liam: "I, um, kind of dropped the ball with spectra, not focusing on helping you get back on your feet."

Sally could not care less about that right now but is touched all the same: "I will take care of that, okay? Trust me, I'm not gonna let your father forget about the promise he made us. And I know you haven't forgotten, either, and I'm really touched by that, after everything that's been going on. You've done enough." She eyes him closely, emphasizing her meaning.

8OsasHIY?format=jpg&name=600x314

Liam: "Thanks."

Sally: "So, I'm guessing things haven't improved between you and Steffy."

Liam quietly: "No."

Sally: "You want to talk about it?"

Liam: "Not really."

Sally drops it because she's actually a decent, caring individual unlike Hauxdi and her merry band of sycophants: "I mean it. I really do hope things work out between you and Steffy." And I believe her because that's how much she cares for Liam. She wants want will make him happy, even if that means reuniting with his wife.

Liam: "May not be in the cards."

Sally: "Maybe not. But it would be really nice to know that good things happen to good people. You know, good things happen all the time, Liam, out of the blue in the most unexpected ways. But to be a realist, you know, I guess not everything is meant to be. So if you and Steffy can't find your way back to each other, when the time is right, I hope you find a way to move on."

Sally2.jpg.51f8bcaac3fb6964ea671436c718d11d.jpg

Of course, she can't help but hope that maybe that will be with her but more than anything, she just wants him to be happy.

Liam: "That could take awhile." As it should. Broken hearts don't mend overnight.

Sally: "Well, the good news is, you're a man worth waiting for." Some might argue time and place, Sally, but considering he's had his heart and his ego ripped to shreds of late, a little ego boost has to be a little bit of a soothing balm right about now. 

Liam can't help but grin a little at this even as he gently chides her: "Sally."

Liam.jpg.8844e4949ed21677977726577b55e2b1.jpg

Sally: Okay, look, I know what that sounds like, and I am not making a sales pitch, okay? I think my attributes speak for themselves. (Hee!) And plus you know how I feel about you already." He does because that day in the rubble, when they were both hanging by a moment, she laid her soul as bare as it gets in such dire circumstances and Sally isn't someone who's going to throw up pretenses now, to this man who found out his marriage, his world, was a lie. 

Sally laughs at herself: "There I go again, just blurting out my feelings."

Liam can't help but smile at her: "You're just being honest."

Sally: "Yeah, a little over-honest, which is not why I came over here. I wanted to be supportive."

Liam: "You have been." More than she knows.

Sally: "You've just been so good to me. I just..." She falters here: "I don't want to do anything to make things more difficult for you." 

Liam: "Sally, trust me, if there's one thing I've learned from all this, it's that you can't help the way you feel." And while he isn't ready to reciprocate those feelings and when he is, he may find himself drawn in another direction, he can't help but admire and appreciate her for loving him that much.

Sally: "Apparently I can't help myself from expressing it, either." They both share a laugh at this and for a moment, Liam looks more like his old self. 

Liam: "Yeah, but that's who you are. You tell it like it is." So refreshing. So unlike what he's used to.

Sally all but rolls her eyes at herself, so adorably self-deprecating: "No filter."

Liam is serious now as he looks at her: "Don't get one. You say what you mean, and you know what you want. That's a good thing."

Liam3.jpg.32e39ba5085c961cf201faaff1070b88.jpg

Sally: "Yeah. Doesn't always mean I'm gonna get it, though, does it?" She doesn't just mean him.

Liam: "You have been a good friend to me, Sally." 

Sally: "So have you, Liam. And whoever you end up with, I just hope they know how lucky they are to have your love." Sensing she's said all she needs to, for now, she moves to leave and he walks with her toward the door. She stops, kissing him on the cheek, flashing him a "you can do this" smile of encouragement in her eyes and then she turns and walks out like the classy gal she is and I loved these scenes so much.

Sally.jpg.89fc0cd88a43325df74838f994418028.jpg

I waited 5 years for Brill. I can wait a while for Siam and enjoy their friendship and can accept it if that's all they'll ever be to one another.

We cut over to FC where Hope is working in Quinn's office. Quinn is nowhere to be seen and I'm sure that's a good thing.

01.02.2018+%25281%2529.png

Wyatt steps into the open doorway, unseen by Hope, presumably to see his mom or Katie and there she is. 

01.02.2018+%25280%2529.png

Wyatt's face as he lays eyes on his first wife speaks volumes and DB is so good here.

01.02.2018+%25282%2529.png

Hope senses she's being watched and is startled to find Wyatt watching her.

01.02.2018+%25283%2529.png

Hope: "Wyatt." So much meaning in that one word.

Wyatt, lingering in the doorway, clearly thrown by the sight of her and to be caught staring: "Hey. Hope. Uh... I, uh... heard you were back in town."

01.02.2018+%25284%2529.png

Hope gives him a quizzical look: "But you weren't expecting to see me?"

01.02.2018+%25285%2529.png

Wyatt: "Uh, I mean, I guess i should have assumed. This is where you work. So here you are. Back at work. How's that going?"

Hope: "Uh, good so far."

Wyatt: "I didn't -- I didn't know you and my mom were sharing an office."

Hope: "Oh, I mean, we're not, really. I'm just... I'm never here when she is." How nice to see a nod for history for a change.

Wyatt: "Right." He comes all t he way into the room then, closing the door.

Hope decides to address the elephant in the room: "Is this awkward?" She's adorkable here and, for the first time, I'm seeing AN relax in the role and come off as less "acting." 

DU_BJ55X4AAGb6v.jpg

Although it's not as awkward as one would think, unless of course, awkward in the sense of there are definitely still feelings there. 

Wyatt laughs, some of the tension easing: "No, no. Um... I guess now I have as many exes in the office as Ridge does."

01.02.2018+%25288%2529.png

He clears his throat: "Uh, yeah, maybe this is sort of awkward." 

DU_BL8oX0AMfipD.jpg

They both share a laugh and are so cute here, then Wyatt asks: "So, uh... so you're back for good?"

Hope: "Yeah. It was time. Europe was amazing. I didn't really know what to expect when I got there. I just knew I couldn't stay in LA. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Everywhere I looked, there was some painful memory, some... reminder of everything I'd lost." I think she's thinking a lot about the baby boy they lost here and so is he." So I had to get away." She falters, realizing what she just said: "I mean, not -- not from you."

Wyatt: "Yeah. Yeah, I mean, I get it. It took awhile to understand, but, you know... and hey, it all worked out, right? Europe suited you well, it seems, 'cause you, uh, look -- you look great."

01.02.2018+%252816%2529.png

He's still antsy though, even more so as they're talking about the past.

Hope, sensing his mood: "Oh, do you need to go?

Wyatt: "Uh, no, it's -- it's, uh, it's not an emergency. I mean, unless you need to get back to work, then I can..."

Hope: "Oh, no, I'm just, uh, uh, working out logistics with my mom's favorite florist." Whom I'm sure she has on speed-dial.

Wyatt: "Oh, yeah. I heard. You're helping plan the big wedding."

Hope: "Mm-hmm. They've practically invited the entire family."

Wyatt: "Really? Everybody's coming?"

Hope: "I mean, I hope so. I'm still not sure about Thomas and Caroline and, um, I can only guess about Steffy and Liam."

Wyatt: "Not sure how that's gonna shake out. But, uh, hey, uh, Thorne's back in town now, right?" They're talking easier now and I am warming to these two already.

Hope: "Yes, and Ridge asked him to be his best man."

Wyatt: "Hmm. Katie's standing up for your mom. That's great." I think it's the first time he remembered Katie's name during this whole conversation.

Hope: "Yes. I actually suggested she ask Katie because I thought it would be special for them."

Wyatt: "Hmm. Good."

Hope: "You seem to certainly know a lot about this wedding." Via a little pillow talk, I'm sure. 

Wyatt laughs nervously: "Uh, my mom. It's how I get most of my information. Plus she says they're having it at the house, so..."

Hope: "Yeah, well, it's tradition." And a cheap-ass budget. Not that I care how little they spend on this wedding. They could have it at the FC parking lot for all I care.

Wyatt: "I'm more of a non-traditional wedding kind of guy. But not everyone is open to taking a leap of faith like the one that we took. But I guess it didn't work out for us. It was one hell of a ceremony, huh?" 

DU_FY76U8AA6EiG.jpg

Hope smiles and look at those dimples: "Yeah, it sure was."

DU_FTkpU8AATWnQ.jpg

Wyatt: "Hey, maybe you could suggest it to your mom, you know? Add a little excitement to their big day. I mean, I know she and Ridge can't jump off a boat, but maybe they could run out the front door and jump in that big fountain of their's." And drown...oh wait, that was me.

01.02.2018+%252819%2529.png

Hope laughs: "Yeah, that certainly would be a sight to see."

01.02.2018+%252823%2529.png

They share a smile and I am liking what I see. A LOT. I could finally see AN as Hope today and it wasn't KKL or SC who brought it out of her but DB. I can definitely get on board the Hott ship as they certainly have chemistry in a way I don't think KM and DB had (even though I much preferred their pairing to Lope). 

Which leaves the door wide open for Thatie because Katie and Wyatt don't really have a relationship. They have sex...lots of sex...and good sex from the looks of things but that's kind of all there is between them and even though both say they're good with keeping it casual, I think they want something more serious/permanent and I think they'll find that elsewhere.

Later, Hauxdi has no more arrived back at the beach house (and seriously, is she ever going back to work?) when Hope arrives.

Steffy is visibly annoyed: "I just walked in the door. I wasn't expecting anybody."

Hope: "Is Liam home yet?" Come on, Hope, you know Steffy knows you already know the answer to that.

Steffy: "Did you see him?"

Hope: "I know how much you're hurting, and I don't want to make things worse."

Steffy instantly bristles at this: "Then don't ask any questions about Liam."

180201.jpg?1517603447

Hope: "I've been concerned. I know Liam. I know his generosity, his ability to forgive, and I know how much he loves you, steffy. And I couldn't understand it, you know, how he could leave you, what could possibly make a man like Liam walk away from his pregnant wife. And he said something terrible happened and you didn't say anything at all."

Steffy: "Because it doesn't involve you, Hope." As much as it pains me to agree with the heifer, she's right. Hope lost all rights to be involved when she moved overseas.

Hope sidesteps that: "So I mentioned it to my mother, and when I found out what happened, it all made sense. You and Bill. Liam's father. How could you, Steffy?"

Steffy is in no mood for a lecture: "I don't need you to tell me what I did wrong or how I hurt Liam."

Hope: "I am just asking how?, Steffy, why?"

Steffy: "I don't owe you any explanations." She's right. She doesn't owe Hope or anyone else who isn't Liam any explanation.

Hope:" I'm just trying to understand now that I know what happened." There's nothing for you to understand.

Steffy: "Do you think I deserve to lose Liam?" Oh, I'm sure she does think that. I think it, too. Who wouldn't?

Hope: "No, I mean, I'm heartbroken about this, too, what this is doing to Liam and you and your marriage."

Steffy: "What i did to Liam. What I did." Now here, Steffy can take several seats. She cheated on Liam with his own father and lied about it. That is chapter and verse why her marriage is in shambles.

Hope: "I never said that."

Steffy: "But you had to get to the bottom of it. Why couldn't you just leave us alone?" Su-ure...and Steffy would have sat on this information if the tables were turned.

Hope: "Because there is more than a marriage at stake here, Steffy. A family."

Steffy: "You think I don't know that? Liam and I, we still love each other, and I'm gonna do everything I can to repair our relationship and keep our family together."

Hope: "I hope you do."

Steffy: "Do you?" It's a fair question and again, I would like Hope a lot more if she wasn't being disingenuous here. I believe that she cares about Liam. I'll even believe that she feels for Liam's unborn child (thought she didn't before nor he her's with Wyatt). But I don't buy that she's not savoring the delicious satisfaction of Steffy's situation now. Just own it, Hope. Stop hiding behind the saintly act. 

Hope: "Yes."

Steffy: "Well, if you want us to be okay, then stay out of it. Don't interfere."

Hope: "I do hope you and Liam can work things out. I do. But if you don't, it will not have anything to do with me. It will be on you. And I think you know that. And I am not saying this to be cruel. But you may have done the one thing Liam may never be able to forgive."

She's not wrong but again, not her business.

To sum it up:

tumblr_p3htvuIlHo1s5kv7so1_1280.jpg

We wrap up back at the Dakota and was it just me or did this feel like the longest episode EVER?

Ridge is back to browbeat Liam with Brooke in tow. JFC.

Brooke: "Thanks for seeing us, Liam."

Liam is immediately concerned that something's wrong and fuck them both for scaring him: "Everything's okay, I mean, with Steffy and the baby? Everything's okay?"

Brooke: "Oh, yeah. It's not that."

Ridge: "Steffy misses you."

Brooke: "And I'm sure you miss her, too."

Liam cannot believe he opened the door to these two: "Uh, listen, I don't want to be rude. I know you guys are concerned, but I think this is something for Steffy and me to deal with on our own." Be rude, Liam, although honestly, they are the rude ones for continuing to harass you.

Ridge: "Yeah, well, you're not dealing with it. Um, but this is not just about the two of you anymore. I have a grandchild to protect. Hey. You're gonna be a father. You're having a baby. This should be the greatest time of your life right now." Don't you dare try to use that baby as a bargaining chip.

Brooke: "We're really sorry for what happened. We know you're heartbroken, and you have every reason to be." Oh well, thanks for your permission, Brooke, but clearly you think he should just dust himself off and get over it already.

Ridge: "Your father did this. He created this tragedy." He didn't do it alone. If he did, this conversation wouldn't be happening right now.

Liam: "Ridge, trust me, I understand the instinct to defend Steffy." I mean, who wants to admit their daughter is a slut?

Ridge: "No, I'm not here to defend Steffy. That's not what I'm doing at all."

Liam challenges him: "You sure? 'Cause-" 

Ridge: "No. She asked you to forgive her, and you can't do that, but you got to try to restore this family and make it a committed, loving home for this child." He doesn't have to do jack shit except emotionally and financially support his child, which I have no doubt he'll do.

Liam, more patient than I would be: "I understand you're both concerned about this."

Ridge: "Brooke and I've been through this together." 

OMG...tell me I'm not really hearing this.

Yes, Brooke slept with Eric and went on to marry him but Ridge was with Caroline at the time. Ridge had that awful, gross interlude with Bridget when he was supposedly engaged to marry Brooke, but again, there was nothing more than a couple of kisses. Apples and kumquats.

Liam: "I know, and I admire your commitment to each other. But Steffy and I are in a completely different situation. What Steffy... you know we're talking about my wife and my father, right?" I love how he breaks it down for these idiots.

Ridge looks like he's already bored (and again, what would this serial cheater care about Liam's feelings?) Brooke looks insane, which...nevermind.

Brooke.thumb.jpg.b566a638ec896e3de63af91cdf53b036.jpg

Brooke: "Yes, Liam, we understand that it's devastating when you lose the faith and the trust in the person that you love. Well, now that is shattered. But it is possible to repair the commitment. It is. And Ridge and I are here to show you that." A blind man in a snowstorm would be a better guide than the two of you with torches and flashlights all of the Canadian mounties in tow. Newsflash, Brooke...just because you are as dumb as dumb gets and have taken Ridge back yet again has nothing to do with Liam. For the love of God, leave him alone!

Ridge gestures to Brooke's hand: "See that? She's wearing my ring. After everything I've done to this woman. I broke her heart. And she found a way to forgive me. It took awhile. But we're here." Listen to how proud he sounds of how shabbily he treated her. Watch her beam in response. Well, she's the dumb ass who keeps taking him back. They think they are some model couple for standing the test of time. Instead, they are a cautionary tale and Liam should shut that book right in their faces.

Liam: "I'm happy for you. What's it got to do with Steffy and me?" Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. He walks away, clearly done with this conversation and so, so tired.

Liam4.thumb.jpg.e45855de7b8ed40f1ec4c36fa29c72a6.jpg

Ridge sighs and I just want to punch him in his stupid face right now and then he has the gall to raise his voice at the man who was victimized by his bitch daughter: "Liam. We're getting married very soon, and the whole family's gonna be there. Steffy's gonna be there. And I want you to be by her side." Delusional and tone deaf to the very end.

Liam is having none of this: "I'm not -- no, I'm not doing that. I'm not just gonna pretend everything's okay."

Ridge: "I don't want you to pretend anything." Of course he does! That's why they're here. They don't care about him. They just care about giving Steffy her favorite toy back. "Listen to me. You want to give up on your marriage because you can't see a way through this crisis, so maybe if you show up and you see two people who've screwed up so much but they found their way back to each other, maybe that's a first step.Maybe somewhere in there, you can get past the pain and the betrayal, and you can see that there is hope. Steffy loves you. And I know you love her. So be there with your wife. Come to our wedding with Steffy." 

If I had been Liam, I would have grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone and fled to parts unknown.

How fucking DARE they?

Ridge is not a surprise, but Brooke...given what Ridge did to her not so recently, who should know better than just about anyone, the pain Liam is going through and clearly doesn't give a shit now that she's back with the worst thing to have ever happened to her. He's had a WEEK to process this and all they care about is having their chess pieces in place while they play happy family. Brooke, while not dead to me yet (that will be next week, when the GarBridge marriage takes place), is on life support and Ridge...he can fuck off and die anytime now.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 20

Well no, Steffy, you can blame $Bill too. You probably didn't trip and fall onto his dick. Repeatedly.

Wedding in Eric's living room, officiated by Carter. It's like déjà vu all over again. So does Carter get a separate W-2 for his wedding work or is it considered "other duties as assigned" in his Forrester contract?

Surely a body snatcher has taken over Hope's body. There's no other explanation. Ugh, I don't want to see her being all galpal-ly with Steffy. Ever. The engagement ring was still warm!

Do Katie and Thorne have history together? Looks like he's thinking about making a move on her and feeling fairly confident about his success potential.

Ridge and Brooke as #relationshipgoals? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No, stop, I can't take it!

• Love 15
On 2/2/2018 at 11:46 AM, mightysparrow said:

Is Liam really going to forgive the slattern who FUCKED HIS FATHER?  I can't stand this bullshit. 

Given it's a small cast, everyone has to forgive everyone eventually. And by eventually, I mean "the beginning of next season, or at least manufactor some manipulative medical crisis like Y&R always does with Victor when he steps in it FFS." Not when it hasn't even been one full calendar month since Liam found out.

I know the days are long past where we'll get Bill earning that forgiveness over the course of nearly two seasons the way a young Jack Abbott did in the 80s over boinking Jill, but can't they at least stretch this out to Steffy's delivery up in Big Bear during the freak snowstorm that will hit LA during June?

Even Bridget, the show's eternal whipping was allowed to be pissed for at least six months, and I know that because of the date of a YT video where Eric somehow found out about Breacon in December of '02 and he had no clue still why Bridget hadn't spoken to her after the then recent Sheila shooting.

On 2/2/2018 at 1:39 PM, CountryGirl said:

Ridge: "I just thought, you know, if they're sitting together at the wedding and they're just kind of hanging out, you never know." So she'll just up and trade Wyatt's dick for Thorne's? It really is a very simple world in Ridge's pea brain.

Ridge was literally thinking the same thing back in 1987 the first time Caroline brought Brooke to the Forrester estate back when Thorne was still hung up on Caroline.

I'm just gonna let that one just sit there ?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Do Katie and Thorne have history together?

He dated her for a brief moment back when HT was new to the show but she dumped him after he and Felicia began with their idiot teen mean girl stunts on Donna that cumulated with them locking her in the sauna.

• Love 1

Brooke and Ridge are a completely different situation.  They are no better than swingers and enjoy switching partners every 6 months where Liam is just a waffle that doesn't enjoy being a waffle. He just can't decide between being covered with Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima maple syrup. 

Stuffy couldn't forgive Liam for a kiss but wants him to forgive her for banking $Bill. The only reason Stuffy came home was because of her infidelity.

Katie is looking like she's going to better deal Wyatt. I guess she's tired of walking bow legged and wants the tortoise and not the hare.  

• Love 8

If the producers were going to chem-test Katie and Thorne again, for the love of God, why not just have an extended scene with just the two of them. This idiocy of giddy wedding planning is working my last nerve. BTW ... WTF was Quinn? She was the one who volunteered to plan the wedding and roped everybody else into participating. I guess she knows the fine art of delegation.  Or, as a possibility, she was out tracking down Ms. Cleo to do a quickie paint-by-number GarBridge portrait.  I'm sure Beverly Hills has a dozen wedding planners on every corner. JUST. CALL. ONE.

(BTW, I was totally on board with Thorne's idea of bird-of-paradise. I love that flower and am so sad it's not native to my region.)

Anyway, all of that wasted time was even more extraneous and annoying because IR and HT have had it from their first encounter. It like the idea of Thatie and Hott. I thought this Hope and Wyatt had better chemistry. While I thought KM's Hope was more compatible with DB than SC, I like this version better. I didn't feel anything with AN and SC but I think she was still playing it safe at is was during her first week on the show. She seems to be relaxing into the role. Kind of like CH did once she dropped the Darlene Conley-schtick and made the character her own. #teamlally

I wish that Hope had been less kind to Hauxdi. Hauxdi doesn't deserve one crumb of kindness or empathy from Hope. At least she admitted that she is the one who f-ed up but in the same breath admitted that "nobody was every supposed to find out." Why can't Sludge except that Haudxi actually wanted to sleep with Bill. She's repeated it to him and he refuses to accept it. SHE IS NOT A VICTIM HERE. LIAM IS!!!  Is it just that a father can't accept that his daughter is a whore? The fact that it was $Bill?

I still fail to see how a GarBridge marriage is supposed to be an inspiration to any couple. I won't watch it. I always ff through the wedding ceremonies because they are so insipid and ring false. I will check out the clothes and decor and land on any interesting-looking exchanges between the attendees.

I have to wonder what must be going on in KKL's head right now. I'd be furious if I was reduced to portraying what Brooke has become lately. It's a complete disgrace to the character, the audience, and women in general. (Maybe she just figures she's collecting a paycheck and WGAF?) Also, is it my imagination, or has her voice changed recently. She is inching into Marilyn Monroe territory with the breathy whispery cadence, which makes TK's hoarse rasp all the more pronounced. Just FUG ...

• Love 11
4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Not that I care how little they spend on this wedding. They could have it at the FC parking lot for all I care.

I think it should be discovered that Carter isn't the only ordained minister at FC, but LDG is one also, and they could have the ceremony right on the loading dock!  Then he & Ivy could lock eyes and head off to Australia together :)

17 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Hauxdi doesn't deserve one crumb of kindness or empathy from Hope. At least she admitted that she is the one who f-ed up but in the same breath admitted that "nobody was every supposed to find out."

Stef learned hypocrisy very well from mama & grandma.  And I loved Hope telling her like it is...as I said before, it's certainly hunky dory to butt into Elvira's business as long as you're agreeing with, praising, and excusing her.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, grisgris said:

I still fail to see how a GarBridge marriage is supposed to be an inspiration to any couple.

Victor and Nikki, maybe? Oh wait, I just saw that show today and they're in an "unconvential relationship". I...nm, I'll save that for the Y&R board.

Lily and Holden? They we're probably the only couple that's come closest to having as many divorces as Bridge and had the benefit of fucking up all their children for it. Bridge only managed to ruin Rick and Steffy, so...score?

Sonny and Carly and/or Brenda? I don't even watch GH but nothing I've heard of them was remotely good about any combination of that ToD so I guess Bridge may win that one.

Sharon and Nick? Neither of them have ever hid a baby from the other or bailed because another woman had his biologi..cal..

Oh.

Sami and EJ? At least only one half of Bridge is a rapist....?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I'm really reaching because out of the unholy disaster that most super couples descend into I do buy they still want to love each other. But holy hell, are they both stupid and entirely oblivious to everything :/

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Stef learned hypocrisy very well from mama & grandma.  And I loved Hope telling her like it is...as I said before, it's certainly hunky dory to butt into Elvira's business as long as you're agreeing with, praising, and excusing her.

That's my only issue with Hope butting into this. Drop the martyr act, call Hauxdi for the louse she is and always was going back to when she kissed Rick the same week her sister was buried, and then point out that she, Hope, is no longer the naive virgin she once was and all bets are off.

(Preferrably, this is just a taunt and she doesn't actually want Liam back because, no. Nor does Liam, in a rate departure from form, appear to want to fall into Sally's open arms. But boy would that be a kick in Steffy's pants, knowing that with impending motherhood, her days of using her brass cooter for her advantage are numbered ?)

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

I turned on B&B Monday only to turn it off in short order because I was sick of Ridge haranguing Liam to take Puffy back. I didn’t see any episodes the rest of the week. Friday rolls around, so I decide to give it a shot. Guess what, it’s Ridge and Brooke haranguing Liam. Once more, this show takes an exciting development (Liam finding out what his wife is really all about) then totally blows it. I wish Liam would try reinflating his pair and tell all the Puffy apologists to eff off. I however doubt this will happen.

Did Puffy actually say to Liam that she had kept him away from the first few weeks of his child’s life? Seriously?

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

Oh no, Liam’s starting to waffle! I can see syrup leaking out of his ears! If he forgives her my tenuous, fair-weather interest in this show will be officially done. Period.

And if I have to hear Steffy whine about the baby growing in her tummy one more time I will lose my freaking shit. Also, JMW must’ve gotten her lips re-collagened recently. It’s really distracting.

THIS EXACTLY !!!!!!!!  

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

That's my only issue with Hope butting into this. Drop the martyr act, call Hauxdi for the louse she is and always was going back to when she kissed Rick the same week her sister was buried, and then point out that she, Hope, is no longer the naive virgin she once was and all bets are off.

Honestly, I don't care if it's virgin martyr Hope or a second coming of Deacon Hope, I'll take somebody, anybody, telling Steffy this is her fault.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Did Puffy actually say to Liam that she had kept him away from the first few weeks of his child’s life? Seriously?

Stuffy also said she could feel the baby move inside her. Yeah, like that's possible within a month.  Stuffy is full of shit. Maybe that's what he feels inside of her. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Do Katie and Thorne have history together? Looks like he's thinking about making a move on her and feeling fairly confident about his success potential.

13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

He dated her for a brief moment back when HT was new to the show but she dumped him after he and Felicia began with their idiot teen mean girl stunts on Donna that cumulated with them locking her in the sauna.

And wasn't Stephanie pushing for Katie and Thorne to couple-up?

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah. They have a sketchy past. (I didn't pick up any chemistry between HT and WH.) Katie was the only evil Logan sister that Stephanie seemed to be able to tolerate and halfway respected. Simply because Katie had stayed away from Eric. (That would NOT be the case today.)

Since the groundwork has already been laid (see what I did here!) I hope I am not spoilering anything, but it looks like all Thorne wants is a "no strings attached" relationship (e.g. fuck buddy.) So, by dumping Wyatt for Thorne, Katie really isn't going to be gaining any ground towards a "meaningful relationship."  I think that deep down, that's what she really wants even though she waxes euphoric about not being tied down.

Hairstyle spoiler alert! At the GarBridge wedding, it looked like Ivy had her long dark hair back. Yay! Hauxdi must have splurged on a new wig because she was glimpsed with one of those chin-length cuts that was loosely curled. From the brief peak I got from the weekly teaser video, it actually looked pretty good. She had on a burgundy halter top dress. I didn't see Liam, but most of the 15-sec or so was on the *barf* "happy couple" and Thatie so I could have easily missed him.  I will post the weekly teaser video in the spoiler thread.

• Love 3

This Liam's baby declaration is not for sure.  DNA testing before the eighth week has a low accuracy rate unless the procedure is invasive, which puts the baby and mother at risk.  Blood samples are the only way to achieve any accuracy and it must be after the eight week.  Liam's toothbrush is not going to cut it. I know it's just a soap, but a Friday cliff hanger might be a call from the Dr's office. Don't forget $Bill's soldiers had about a 3 hour head start!!!

• Love 4

Since the groundwork has already been laid (see what I did here!) I hope I am not spoilering anything, but it looks like all Thorne wants is a "no strings attached" relationship (e.g. fuck buddy.) So, by dumping Wyatt for Thorne, Katie really isn't going to be gaining any ground towards a "meaningful relationship."  I think that deep down, that's what she really wants even though she waxes euphoric about not being tied down.

Unless Katie gives Thorne the impression she's down for a fcuk buddy situation, I'm appalled Thorne would so cavalierly suggest such a thing. Sure she's been around a few blocks but isn't that kind of insulting? Good thing he does the asking in public (per the link posted in the spoiler thread) and doesn't risk getting kicked in the nuts. Whatever, at least Katie might be willing to be seen with Thorne. I'm kind of surprised Wyatt has been okay with being a dirty little secret for this long.

CountryGirl, I had to give you a like just for this image. It's hilarious (and 100% accurate):

tumblr_p3htvuIlHo1s5kv7so1_1280.jpg&key=

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 6

Does anyone know how many weddings Brooke and Ridge have had? How is it that a father and both of his sons have married and had sex with the same woman but no one seems to find that the least bit odd or offensive? This is so far over the top that there are no words for this travesty.

• Love 5

The thing with Katie and Wyatt is that she seems to be OK with going public and he is the one who is reticent. I understand their being paranoid about how $Bill would react but as many have stated, I don't think that Bill would honestly give a rat's ass right now if Wyatt was schlepping Brooke. Quinn was another real obstacle and while her reaction was sort of predictable, if not OTT, she has obviously accepted the relationship but probably isn't in favor of it. At least, she is staying in her own lane and neither interfering nor making Katie's life hell (other than the chilly remark at Thanksgiving.) Katie was asked Wyatt before about going out and he has always gently rebuffed that.

Yeah. If that's all that Thorne is after, too, then why bother with hurting Wyatt in the process?  Sadly, I don't think that Quinn is going to ever approve of any woman Wyatt gets involved with.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, grisgris said:

The thing with Katie and Wyatt is that she seems to be OK with going public and he is the one who is reticent.

Maybe he's afraid of losing to Liam again ?

But as mentioned, there is nothing that will top Steffy stepping on out Liam with Bill and he would have no moral authority to be angry, so what is the point? No, I honestly think they are still in the shadows because TPTB don't know what else to do with either character.

Nevertheless, it's refreshing to have one couple that isn't talking destiny and marriage before they've even had a first date, Carter. *glares* They've both become more tolerable people for it.

1 hour ago, grisgris said:

Sadly, I don't think that Quinn is going to ever approve of any woman Wyatt gets involved with.

She and Stephanie would have been great friends ?

• Love 6

Does anyone know how many weddings Brooke and Ridge have had? How is it that a father and both of his sons have married and had sex with the same woman but no one seems to find that the least bit odd or offensive? This is so far over the top that there are no words for this travesty.

Has Brooke slept with Thomas? If so, she's achieved the Erica Kane trifecta too: father, son, and grandson.

• Love 1

That's still a mystery. Were you watching when Brooke and Thomas were survived a plane crash and were lost on a deserted island? They ate some hallucinogenic berries and had a very wild trip. Since they were running around with their "private parts" only covered by rose petals and leaves, it left the viewer to suspect that they slept together while under the influence. (It didn't help that at the time Thomas had a bit of a skeevy crush on his then stepmother and she was her giggly flirty self with him, much to the chagrin of Taylor and Stephanie so the seed of potential seduction had already taken root in the minds of many.) I don't think that they did and of course, neither Brooke nor Thomas really knew for sure. However, Stephanie got Thomas to lie and say that he and Brooke did indeed sleep together, as another ploy to break up Bridge. Stephanie bribed Thomas with a controlling percentage of FC stock to lie. Brooke then fell for it and was so distraught that she left Ridge. (I don't remember though, if that dissolution of marriage was an annulment or divorce, nor if it is factored into the marriage count. LOL!) Thomas eventually came clean and said he was bribed to lie but that still really didn't answer the question. I guess we will never know.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Has Brooke slept with Thomas? If so, she's achieved the Erica Kane trifecta too: father, son, and grandson.

Well, now I need to know, who did Erica do?

6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'm more than willing to accept the idea that they never boinked. The whole idea of Thomas wanting Brooke after years of loathing her for not being Taylor was just a non starter from the beginning for yours truly. 

I seem to recall that they never did a thing, but Thomas implied it to get the stock.  That was such a hilarious storyline. 

• Love 1
On 2/2/2018 at 4:39 PM, CountryGirl said:

Ridge is not a surprise, but Brooke...given what Ridge did to her not so recently, who should know better than just about anyone, the pain Liam is going through and clearly doesn't give a shit now that she's back with the worst thing to have ever happened to her.

If TPTB are smart, Brooke's motivation would be that a free Liam and open hearted vulnerable Hope is a bad combination. A Liam back with Steffy allows for some protection for Hope not getting caught back up with Liam and the whole mess that would bring (Wyatt possibly having awakening feelings; Stepmother to Steffy's baby; Steffy and Hope bake to being enemies). 

On 2/2/2018 at 8:29 PM, Waldo13 said:

Brooke and Ridge are a completely different situation.  They are no better than swingers and enjoy switching partners every 6 months where Liam is just a waffle that doesn't enjoy being a waffle. He just can't decide between being covered with Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima maple syrup. 

More like a choice between Agave and Honey. He doesn't go for that fake over- processed crap! 

Bill saying to Steffy that he's done begging for Liam's forgiveness after less than a month was laughable. He truly doesn't give a shit about his son. It's all about Steffy. Really wish Justin would point out that Bill's got an obsession problem- when one woman disappoints him he moves on to the next- Skye, Brooke, and now Steffy. And he like she the thrill of the chase and hunt and beating the competition. He wanted to beat Ridge and now he wants to beat Liam out of Steffy's heart.

Has Katie even bothered to check in with Liam? You know, then injured party? She's seen Bill and Steffy but Liam she's been like eh? Love how Bill stewed and huffed and puffed over Liam's betrayal and felt wholly justified in holding that grudge over Spencer - and only really moved on when he nearly killed Liam and admitted he had been a dick- but when he makes the 'error' of banging his son's wife he doesn't get why Liam doesn't just move on and forgive after a few weeks.

Liam needs someone in his corner to tell everyone to back the frack off. Wish they'd cast Jane Elliott in a guest spot as his divorce lawyer.

• Love 7

who did Erica do?

Nick Davis, father of Philip Brent, grandfather of Charlie Brent.

Liam needs someone in his corner to tell everyone to back the frack off. Wish they'd cast Jane Elliott in a guest spot as his divorce lawyer.

That would be fantastic. So, since Steffy refused to sign the annulment papers does that mean Liam's letting her hold him legal hostage? Yeah, no, I think he  needs to get himself a shark and go medieval on Steffy. Sue for full custody of the child before he or she is even born. At that point she'd surely let go of the fantasy that her marriage is now and turn to Bill. He has the resources and the will to get down and dirty on her behalf.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

He has the resources and the will to get down and dirty on her behalf.

Which is sad that Bill would do that to his son, but he'd totally rationalize it as him keeping Liam from doing a horrible mistake the only way he knows how - by battling him in court to keep his child with Steffy (and of course be Steffy's hero).

Another good potential lawyer for Liam would be Genie Francis. She's free from GH and Genie can play haughty bitchy takes no shit from anyone and still be maternal to Liam. Huh, she'd also make a great Kelly Cooper, aka Liam's mom, if she were revealed to be alive OR maybe Kelly's twin sister that Liam never knew about.

• Love 4

Friday's show was...terrible.

We have Liam being brow-beated by Dysfunction Junction.

02.02.2018+%25284%2529.png

02.02.2018+%25281%2529.png

There's some truly horrific dialogue from these poster children for toxic co-dependent fuckwits.

Ridge: "I'm not asking you to ignore what you're going through. I'm asking you to process it with your wife." He is TOTALLY asking (well, demanding) Liam stuff his feelings away.

Brooke: "Our wedding gives you the chance to reach out to her." There are things, Brooke. They're called cell phones...if he wanted to contact her he could, via text, email, or even an old-fashioned phone call.

Ridge: "And maybe... open your heart to the idea of forgiveness." Liam's heart is broken beyond measure - he is years away from forgiveness. Just because you are so stupid and weak and apparently incapable of being alone, that you keep taking Ridge back doesn't mean Liam has to follow your depressing example.

Brooke: "There was a time that I predicted Ridge and I would never be together, but here we are, ready to commit to each other." Speaking of committed...the men in white coats should be taking you to a padded cell right now, Brooke.

Ridge: "You didn't ask for any of this. What your father did to your wife is... and, yes, you are the victim in this. But please try to remember that you're not the only victim." Liam and the baby are the only victims here. 

Seriously, Liam, run away from this bullshit. These people do not care about you one iota. They only care about your trampy wife. Their first loyalty will always be to her.

02.02.2018+%25282%2529.png

Then there's this exchange between Hope and Steffy:

Hope: "Look, I am not trying to sound harsh. I am not judging you."

02.02.2018+%25289%2529.png

You totally are judging her, Hope. Just OWN it...

Steffy: "Feels like you are."

02.02.2018+%252810%2529.png

Hope: "Please don't take it that way, Steffy. I mean, come on. You must have known how Liam would react when he found out about you and Bill."

Steffy: "The idea was he wouldn't. No one would." Steffy is a straight up sociopath. 

neil-no.gif

Hope: "Well, unfortunately, it didn't work out that way, and now there are consequences." No, fortunately, Liam DID find out. 

Steffy: "So if my husband doesn't come home, if Liam is done with me for good, the only person I can blame is myself? I totally agree." Show of hands, who believes her? Oh, no one?

In the end, Hope throws her support behind Steffy reuniting her family because -- get this -- they're "family." Since when?

There's a bunch of wasted time on planning yet another pointless GarBridge wedding.

But I like this look between Katie and Thorne.

DVFNpiDUMAAvp4z.jpgDVFNpiEUQAAGu8L.jpg

I see the sparks flying...what say you?

Later, Ridge visits Steffy and continues to enable her horrible choices, telling her "don't take the blame for something that Spencer did."

Ridge: "He made you do something you didn't want to do, and now it destroyed your marriage, and he betrayed his own son."

Steffy: "I should have stopped it. I should have stopped it, but I didn't. I can't explain it, but I didn't." You wanted him just as much as he wanted you. 

Ridge: "Well, it's because you just found out that Liam had kissed somebody else. I understand that." Of course he would. Your significant other kisses someone, you fuck someone else. Sure.

Steffy: "Dad, when are you gonna stop making excuses for me?" That would be about a quarter to NEVER.

Ridge: "That's not what I'm doing." Oh, isn't it?

Just a gross, gross conversation.

Even grosser is the one Steffy has when she shows up to harass him yet again.

02.02.2018+%252818%2529.png

If she cared about him at all, she'd leave him alone until HE'S ready to see her.

She immediately starts applying the pressure of having him attend the wedding with her, which, as a betrayed spouse, would be about the last place he'd feel like being.

Steffy: "Maybe seeing their love triumph in real time, it might put us back on track."

Liam: "I just -- I don't think that's possible, Steffy." All that is going to do is rub salt in his wounds.

Steffy: "Liam, anything's possible. That's the point. Think of all the things that Brooke and Dad have gone through over the years." And how will that help? Any sane, rational person would look at Ridge and Brooke's tortured history and say, whatever the opposite of THAT is, that's what I want.

Liam sighs: "I'm happy for them. I am. But it's got nothing to do with us." Exactly.

02.02.2018+%252821%2529.png

He's just so defeated and so exhausted and I'm worried they'll eventually wear him down.

Steffy: "Maybe it'll help us through this awful time. Heal everything we've been through." Attending the GarBridge wedding is supposed to magically heal their marriage? Is she insane? She's still blathering on and throwing in a little baby guilt for good measure: "Give our child the life he or she deserves. Liam, I feel our baby growing inside of me. I feel my body changing every day."

02.02.2018+%252822%2529.png

I could punch her in the crotch right now. She can't even feel anything right now. To say that is just so fucked up.

Liam: "You taking care of yourself? I mean, you -- you're eating, right, and you're taking your vitamins?"

Steffy whines: "I mean, it's not easy to remember. I have to set an alarm to do everything for the baby."

He just looks at her in disbelief.

02.02.2018+%252823%2529.png

Liam, you should sue for full custody NOW. Clearly, this bitch can't be trusted to take care of her child in utero, let alone once he or she is born.

This show is truly, truly awful...and it's only going to get worse.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I see the sparks flying...what say you?

This is the Ingo I looooooved on GH with Vanessa Marcil. When he turns it on he turns it ON. I wish they'd let Thorne woo Katie.

5 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

If she cared about him at all, she'd leave him alone until HE'S ready to see her.

Amen. But the show is trying to position Steffy as the one who kept trying and Liam as the one who gave up so that when she moves on, Liam does the 180 and looks like a dip and everyone can say 'I told you so!'

5 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Liam: "You taking care of yourself? I mean, you -- you're eating, right, and you're taking your vitamins?"

Steffy whines: "I mean, it's not easy to remember. I have to set an alarm to do everything for the baby."

Now this is a red flag that Liam needs to heed.  Steffy is shifting into some dangerous passive aggressive bullshit on her part and the beginning of Steffy using this baby to alternately take digs at Liam, punish him, and make him feel guilty by putting the blame of her distress on HIM and try to manipulate him into her control.  She is a grown ass woman and is responsible for the welfare of that child that she likes to remind us 'that is growing insider her'. You're a damn CEO but you can't remember to eat and take care of the child in YOUR body because you're distracted and upset over your husband not being there? Was Liam your alarm clock, cook, bather, and all around ass wiper before all of this?

I hate to say it but this baby turning out to be Bill's would be the best thing for Liam because Steffy will never ever play fair with him when she can jerk him around with this kid.

• Love 18