Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I truly do hope that today was the last day we had to see Brooke and Ridge in bed. Please never again. That was just sickening. Not sexy, not loving, not erotic just sickening. As much as I’d miss KKL, I wouldn’t be sad if B & R moved to Paris, Milan or Thailand and just sent texts or emails to stay in touch. So done with this sad couple.

Except....KKL in her teddy! Wow, she is so amazing looking after all these years. I think she may be the best looking woman on daytime TV. She doesn’t appear to have any noticeable work done, and really HAS gotten more beautiful over the years. 

I am still mourning Wyatt and Katie....finally someone who isn’t in love with her sister....she can’t have anything nice! I hope he’s leaving the show because it’s not fair! ? (I would miss this adorable character tho, I wish he was my boyfriend)! Lol 

• Love 10

God, these people are tiresome!  For fuck's sake Wyatt, just tell what you saw and how you feel!  The woman is clearly in tears so she must care.  Why all these fucking games?  And since when did Wyatt Spencer shrink from fighting over a woman?  Is it because Liam isn't the other guy?

I hope Katie remembers today when everything is revealed.  You're a grown woman wih a child and Wyatt is still a kid.  You might have been a cute couple but you dodged a bullet today.

Maya, the only person who has LESS of a right to talk about Thorne's sorrows is Hauxdi since she killed Alley and her drunk-driving mother killed Darla.  You aneopd your husband tortured Alley into a nervous breakdown.  Piss off.

Every drop of KKL's sexiness wasn't enough to compensate for TK's grossness.  EW!!

• Love 10

The GarBridge love scenes were repulsive. Indeed, who the hell wants their MIL hanging around the bedroom on wedding night? (Regardless that's it's the 1,000th time for those two.)  Damned if Brooke isn't still thirsty for Satanie's approval -- even after all this time.

Yes. KKL looked smashing in the white lingerie and I liked her hair free of those curls.  She should keep that honeymoon suite style. I like it straight, but that last style had a bit more sass to it -- just like Brooke.

Yes. Watie breaking up was sad.  I think Wyatt over-reacted to seeing Thorne kiss Katie. I'd think after witnessing all of the lies and deception between Lame/Still, that he would have talked frankly to Katie. No way am I implying that a "caught-up-in-the-moment" wedding reception kiss was remotely comparable to Swill, but I think Wyatt could have bought a clue  and been honest. Most likely opening up the dialogue (even if he looked foolish for "spying") could have kept things going and maybe stronger than ever.  I thought that Wyatt had kicked Bill to the curb as well, so that nonsense excuse about wanting to stay on Bill's good side didn't quite wash for me.  Since I don't see anything else for Wyatt on the canvas, maybe it's time for him to mosey along.

Maya makes a better Gladys Kravtiz than even Katie did.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Poor Wyatt, TIIC made him brake up with Katie for no good reason. 

Hmm. Haven't seen it yet, but given his history I could see why he'd choose to walk away with his dignity intact (for once).

Can he and Darlita be an item now? Somehow, I think they would be cute together. :)

2 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

. I never thought I'd see Katie with 2 potential suitors at once!

Neither did Katie ;)

But I hope that she can finally put that Ugly Duckling stuff to bed now for good. Bill has proven to be a fuck up without the nagging he blamed on her, she got to bang a guy at least 20 years younger for months and now she's trading up to Thorne. Not that the narrative hasn't been a hard sell since day one of HT's time on Show, but after today...?

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Cheap ass Ridge. If you want privacy, take Brooke to bridal suite at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.

Maybe he could have checked whether the room next to Liam's was vacant.

13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Where does Katie live now?

She bought the house next door to the Forrester mansion.  She used the telescope to spy on Quinn and Ridge back when it looked like Katie was trying to snag Eric for herself.

12 hours ago, grisgris said:

KKL looked smashing in the white lingerie and I liked her hair free of those curls.  She should keep that honeymoon suite style. I like it straight, but that last style had a bit more sass to it

I agree...Brooke's hair was the only thing in that scene that I liked :)

• Love 9
10 hours ago, MotherInLaw said:

Why do none of these people ever go on a honeymoon?  They’re fabulously wealthy, have private jets, and since they all work for family businesses no on ehas to worry about have available PTO.  So bizarre.

Whatever the next location shoot is this year will probably be a wedding. So... Monaco?

The next couple that seems up for a wedding is Watie or Thatie as all are single, have been/are involved, and a quickie 'leap of faith' marriage sounds about right. Given we saw the flashback of all the 'good times' for Watie with them starting in Monte Carlo, I wouldn't be surprised if that's where Wyatt in front of Bill, God, and everyone declares his love for Katie and asks her to marry him. You know his typical Zero to a Billion when courting a woman. But in all honesty, Wyatt's relationship with Katie has probably been the longest he's gone without talking marriage and just being in a relationship (even if it was 'just' sex). Watie's been hitting it for about what? 8 months? He was married to both Hope and Steffy inside of 3 months of making his move and proposed to Ivy in less than 6 weeks.

Apparently when it doesn't involve besting Liam, Wyatt bothers to slow his roll with a lady.

And puh-leeze. Watie's break-up will last as long as Brill's marriage. This is the kick-off to the Summer of 'Who will win Katie's heart? I'll give the show this, they haven''t gone the insta-romance route with Watie or Thatie. Watie was a slow burn for under a year with Thorne's entry making both reassess the relationship and Katie have some 'adult' options. Most of this didn't come out of nowhere for once. I'm sure it was purely by accident, LOL.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

The next couple that seems up for a wedding is Watie or Thatie as all are single, have been/are involved, and a quickie 'leap of faith' marriage sounds about right.

Well, Donna caught the bouquet and she danced with Carter...that dance displayed more "dating" than Carter did with Maya before getting engaged :)

• Love 8

How interesting that I never really bought into Watie until they broke up. As the flashbacks showed, their relationship did seem to be nothing but sex, sex, and oh, more sex. 

12.02.2018+%252822%2529.png

12.02.2018+%252823%2529.png

HT and DB really brought it in these scenes. I'm not sure it's enough to keep me watching though. I'm just so over this show right now. And this latest news, if true, might just be the nail in the coffin as far as me watching the show:

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Well, Donna caught the bouquet and she danced with Carter...that dance displayed more "dating" than Carter did with Maya before getting engaged :)

The stupid thing is we won't get to see any of the fun of their whirlwind romance. Just the beginnings where she made Carter smile, they danced, and she caught the bouquet.

Darter will show up married and just say 'It happened so fast but it made so much sense!'

Now if Darter kicks off Justin realizing he messed up letting Donna go, that could be something.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

How interesting that I never really bought into Watie until they broke up. As the flashbacks showed, their relationship did seem to be nothing but sex, sex, and oh, more sex. 

Honestly, I found them refreshing that it never became destiny or anything. B&B could've done better to show more of them than being in bed all day, but the only difference between them and, say, Steam, is the honesty about what it was about.

That spoiler is disappointing but not at all surprising.

• Love 4

That spoiler really fucking pisses me off @CountryGirl!

Spoiler

I had a bad, bad feeling with the Hope recast and just look. They are going to sacrifice the most exciting new character they have had in years to revisit that friggin worn out triangle? I just knew it was going there with the way Liam has been acting about Hope. Now, I am not opposed to Hope's return, but not to start that triangle again. Bell just can't live without his god awful triangles! So what will be left for us? Bridge? And S/L/H? Quinn and Eric have completely petered out. I am on board for something with Katie, Wyatt and Thorne, but that is about it. And if they are going back to Liam, Steffy, Hope, where does that leave Bill, who is sick with Steffy love? God, please don't tell me he will start sniffing around Brooke again now that she has remarried her Destiny. 

Oh, I don't know about this at all. I may be out. I just can't.

• Love 10
Just now, RuntheTable said:

That spoiler really fucking pisses me off @CountryGirl!

Reveal hidden contents

I had a bad, bad feeling with the Hope recast and just look. They are going to sacrifice the most exciting new character they have had in years to revisit that friggin worn out triangle? I just knew it was going there with the way Liam has been acting about Hope. Now, I am not opposed to Hope's return, but not to start that triangle again. Bell just can't live without his god awful triangles! So what will be left for us? Bridge? And S/L/H? Quinn and Eric have completely petered out. I am on board for something with Katie, Wyatt and Thorne, but that is about it. And if they are going back to Liam, Steffy, Hope, where does that leave Bill, who is sick with Steffy love? God, please don't tell me he will start sniffing around Brooke again now that she has remarried her Destiny. 

Oh, I don't know about this at all. I may be out. I just can't.

I'm so pissed off and so sad all at the same time. I mean, what is there left for us to watch?

GarBridge married? Hard pass. While KKL is as gorgeous as ever, I need never see  TK's man-boobs and greasy hair again. After five years of hoping for Brill and getting it for one nanosecond, only to see it destroyed literally overnight and for what? A relationship that is the epitome of toxic and Brooke, for all her growth in Sydney a mere year ago, is exactly right back where she started and we all know it's just a matter of time before Ridge's wandering penis gets to twitching. Only this time, I won't care.

A defanged $ Bill who let the best thing to have ever happened to him, the very air he breathed, walk away and all so he can pine away for some fake hair sporting, pork-fried lips pouting, heiferous whore? Having my eyelids tattooed would be less painful.

The impending resurrection of the ToD? That wouldn't even be palatable if KM had returned as Hope but AN's butter wouldn't melt in her mouth imposter is horribly miscast. I'm still salty about Hope's completely unnecessary return in an already bloated cast.

Watie? Well, they're over, for now, anyway, and as mentioned upthread, they never truly gelled for me as a couple. 

IR/Thorne? Ingo must be clawing through the set drywall by now - TPTB brought him on to take on Ridge only for him to kowtow and be his best man, ping ponging from proposing marriage to Brooke in almost the same breath he's offering to have a NSA relationship with Katie. 

Carter and Maya? Even when they were a thing, they weren't a thing. There was no there there. 

Sally and the Spectra storyline are like tumbleweeds twisting in the wind. What a waste of history and all the potential there.

It's all a shame because just a few weeks ago, the show was firing on all cylinders and now, the latest episodes are some of the worst I've seen in daytime history and that is saying something. Say what you want about Marlena's possession on DOOL, but at least it was entertaining.

B&B as it currently stands is just awful. There's no one to root for, not even a "love to hate" character or pairing. The best thing would be to have all the characters fall into the ocean following an earthquake and just start over. Or not at all.

• Love 12

PAREEECH! 

And one more thing:

Spoiler

CH's exit better not have anything to do with keeping Kimberlin Brown on board, because this reincarnation of Sheila has absolutely been the worst excuse for writing ever! 

I am so annoyed. And mad. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 4

I keep trying to like the new actress playing Hope. She seems to have only 2 facial expressions and 3 sentences to say over and over again. How many times is she going to bring up Slutty having sex with Bill? Yeah, Hope. We know! That sad sack face is getting old too.

• Love 11

That spoiler is some of the worst B&B news in a very long time.  It seems that Bell Jr. is determined to take everything that's interesting and fresh about the show (and there's not a lot of THAT) and replace it with the same-old-same-old stale shit.

I think it's very unfortunate that Hope returned when she did because it seems like the character is going to be the scapegoat for a lot of the bullshit that's going to happen.  I don't know what came first; the decision to bring back Hope or the decision to have Hauxdi fuck her father in law, but it seems like one is being used to over-shadow the other.  Where the fuck does Hauxdilox get off going to Hope's mother's house to interrogate Hope about her intentions regarding Lia?.  Even if Hope plans to go straight to the roach motel to fuck Liam rotten, that's has nothing to do with Hauxdi.  Her marriage is where it is because SHE FUCKED HER HUSBAND'S FATHER.  I feel like I'm the only one who remembers that happening.  Ridge leaves his brand-new bride to berate Liam AGAIN about how he's failing as a husband and father.  Not a single fucking word about what his beloved wittle Steffy did to send her husband to that fleabag.  And now in order to be 'nice', Hope is going to have to help that slattern trap the man she (Hope) loves in a miserable, loveless existence.  It would be nice if the one thing Hope learned in Milan was to put what she wanted first and to tell the sociopaths she's forced to deal with to go fuck themselves.

In other news, could someone please tell Thorne 'no means no'.  The woman is telling you to go to work.  That means she wants you out of her house.  GET OUT! I like Thorne and I love Ingo but the thirst is Sahara-level.

This show was so good a little while ago and now it sucks so hard.

• Love 15

What the HELL was Hope wearing today?  A sleeveless duster more appropriate on an 80-yr-old woman?  If I remember correctly I've seen only two other women wearing that look.  One was Endora on "Bewitched" and one was "Maude".  Yes, I'm old.  Meanwhile her mom is looking all fresh and cute in her fashionable (for this show) powder blue sweater.  Why would the wardrobe dept make her look so dowdy? 

And while I'm being catty, Indigo can do away with that mustache any minute now.  I know not many of you like him as Thorne, but he is a handsome man.  Or would be if he got rid of that annoying facial hair.

JMO, of course.

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

I think it's very unfortunate that Hope returned when she did because it seems like the character is going to be the scapegoat for a lot of the bullshit that's going to happen.  I don't know what came first; the decision to bring back Hope or the decision to have Hauxdi fuck her father in law, but it seems like one is being used to over-shadow the other. 

This. Too often, I think things are thrown at the wall. Brad got scared shitless and he recast Hope because there was history there.

A ToD revisit was never going to be an easy sell for all the inane baggage. And I frankly feel sorry for the actress playing Hope who has the weight of that history working against her character before she ever set foot on the show. She seems okay enough in the role but I fucking refuse a revisit of Lope in any form.

and now with CH hone, there's not even a chance for Hope to at least have a fair fucking rivalry for once.

Nope. I'm done. The ToD 1.0 nearly killed the show for in a way that Amber Moore, Brooke betraying her daughter twice, Nick "Cap'n Save-a-heaux" N. Sane Marone (and Crap Wagner's ego) and decades of Bridge being a wrecking ball to nearly every plot on the show ever came close to being.

I cannot sit through and watch Liam still waffling after what Steffy did. I cannot watch Steffy pretend to be a suffering martyr with maternal instincts to anything other than a pet rock. I cannot watch Hope become this generation's Bridget because not only does no one involved in that ToD deserve it but original Hope was just as capable of being oblivious as Steffy.

Twenty years I've been watching and this might be the final nail in the coffin.

• Love 9

Since when is Hope and Stuffy ass hole buddies. Why in the world is Hope in anyway defending Stuffy. Oh, I forgot the baby is paramount.  According to Ridge, Stuffy's feelings are paramount also.  Liam should just tell Ridge to go fuck himself and show him the door.  How deranged is Stuffy?  Hope tells her that she's a manipulative bitch but she still asks for her help to save her marriage.  

Does Katie always open the door in her night gown with her robe open.  Like Wyatt going after Liam's leftovers, Katie is going after Brooks leftovers.  

• Love 11

Waldo13, kudos to everything you wrote. The day after his wedding, Ridge goes to Liams’ room of doom to browbeat him AGAIN to reconcile with Slutty? Liam, stop opening that door!!!!!  I’m so sick of this show and everyone on it except KKL and then again, sick of her with whispering ridge. Move to Australia with your new boyfriend and live a great life away from these cretins. 

• Love 12

Uh, Hope, I think Brooke knows who Bill is and that he's her ex-husband. I hate when they have to write dialogue like that for the people who just started watching yesterday.

Oh hey, Thorne got another suit! But wow, Katie must be awfully comfortable with him answering the door in her lingerie with her boobage flashing like neon lights. He gave her quite an up-and-down look, like "yeah, I'm gonna get me some of all this".

FFS, Liam, move to another hotel. Otherwise, you should tell these people to stop dropping in to climb up your ass because you're getting constipated. I HATE how they're turning Steffy into the victim.

I stay amazed that no one in soapland seems to put a password on their phone.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 14

I give up on this nonsense. Steffy asks Hope to help her win Liam back right after Hope read her for filth for her past behavior. Actually, I thought that Hope was way too restrained. I would have flatly refused then thrown that tramp out of Brooke's house with the rest of the trash.

Ugh ... Brooke really is moving backwards, isn't she? Giggling and gossiping with Ridge about eavesdropping on "the girls ... " Well, it is her house, so I reckon she can do whatever the hell she wants, Sludge be damned.  I could see the wheels of disapproval and panic slowly churning in Sludge's head as he began to put two and two together.  I think that everybody is correct in that the next ToD is what will blow up GarBridge yet again.

While Sludge was being an obnoxious asshole, I have quit feeling sorry for Liam. He could have: 1. Told Ridge to STFU and get lost; 2. Refused to open the door; or 3. MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THAT FLEABAG HOTEL AND DON'T TELL ANYBODY!!!  

Katie, if you really are looking for a solid relationship, here's a bit of advice. Stop telling men that you're in what is/was basically a fuck-buddy relationship (I guess the PC term is "NSA" or "FWB.") Secondly, stop answering the door clad in skimpy lingerie then sit there with you boobs on full display while talking to an unannounced male visitor. That said, don't act or feel surprised when men want a "casual" relationship and are ready to get into you pants after one kiss. Not even one date.

I don't like nuThorne or nuHope. Thorne has digressed into a thirsty lapdog and he's developing a sleazy edge that I don't care for. I don't understand two-faced Hope. If she's angry at Steffy -- which she has every right to be -- then she needs to coldly cut heifer off at the knees and stop enabling her and pretending to be her friend. If Hope now wants to reconcile with Liam, then she needs to remove the gloves and stop advocating for the Steam marriage to stay intact.  She's not a good actress at all and the scene with her and JMW was painful to observe.

How did Hauxdi go from having a flat stomach and her natural modest-sized boobs while she was doing yoga to looking 20 lbs. heavier and amply endowed in that bulky sweater when she went to Brooke's house?

• Love 12

Same shit, different day.

Poor Katie, she looks so heartbroken over her break-up with her fuck buddy, Wyatt.

13.02.2018+%252811%2529.png

Then Thorne and his sleazestash show up and all is well, apparently?

13.02.2018+%252823%2529.png

Oh goodie, Ridge is back to harassing Liam who has finally changed out of his hoodie.

Guess what, Liam...you can put a stop to all of this by (1) not answering the door (you have a peephole for FFS!!!), (2) changing hotels, and (3) if you are dumb enough to answer the door, telling all of your browbeaters to fuck off about reuniting with your filthy whore of a (soon-to-be-ex) wife.

Liam-after-ridge-visit-BB-CBS.jpg

Elsewhere, you have Nope giving Rumple a run for the homeless hobo look.

The actual dress is cute but she manages to fug it up with that weird blazer-vest.

tumblr_p44h810Ofh1s1tyj7o1_540.jpg

I have to admit, I liked Hauxdi's sweater. So did CountryBoy, although his exact comment was: "That's a cute sweater that Chinese girl is wearing."

tumblr_p44hg2Tvah1s1tyj7o1_540.jpg

I had to explain that Hauxdi was not Chinese or Asian but just another willing participant in the "fuck up my face with bad plastic surgery" Olympics.

Then we had a Nope and Hauxdi dust-up over Waffles.

Steffy-Hope-demand-BB-CBS.jpg

It's official, folks, the ToD has been officially resurrected. The only silver lining that could come out of this triangle that ate the show and will again is that I think Brooke and Ridge will be at odds and maybe implode. But then again, I give not a fuck about any of this. 

• Love 13

For me, what's not working with nuHope is her brittleness.  The old Hope had a natural warmth and softness about her so she could sell being ambivalent, supporting Steffy, her step-sib even though she's done heinous things while at the same time pining away for Liam.  This Hope just seems like she's doing all she can do to remember her lines.  Has she ever acted before?

• Love 8

Steffy has had some cute sweaters but she won't be able to wear them much longer. That baby bump is about to pop! (Or should be)

Hope's hair looked oddly limp. She's been sporting such smooth waves and cute styles. Steffy's drab must be running off on her.

One day Ridge or Steffy or Hope needs to pop in at the motel and find Liam's hotel room is empty with just signed annulment papers left on the table and the note 'In case of emergency, call my lawyer.'

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

h, Hope, I think Brooke knows who Bill is and that he's her ex-husband. I hate when they have to write dialogue like that for the people who just started watching yesterday.

It's an old school thing that's carried over from the old days before recording was a thing. Thing is, VCRs were a growing industry when B&B first aired, so.... :|

3 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

FFS, Liam, move to another hotel. Otherwise, you should tell these people to stop dropping in to climb up your ass because you're getting constipated. I HATE how they're turning Steffy into the victim.

Seriously, how can they not have him just...disappear for a little bit? Let him dip out for a week, maybe pal around in Genoa City if Y&R is desperate enough for ratings *snerk*, but damn, enough of everyone badgering him. It's just like old times, when everyone was badgering him to pick one of the Idiocy Twins, except Clifton is allowed to have lines this time.

• Love 5

I understand Ridge’s position; he can’t accept that his little precious is a traitorous whore who willingly and wantonly fucked her FIL; his most hated enemy. Most dads would feel this way. But burying your head in the sand doesn’t change the reality of what really happened that night. What Ridge needs to do, is think back to that day when Taylor confessed to screwing James. Now, she had an excuse too; she and James thought they were going to die, and James was a virgin and Taylor couldn’t let him meet his maker in that condition. So, Ridge, when you decide you want to go and bully Liam again, think back to that, and remember how you felt when Taylor gave you her excuses. As I recall, you were not standing there with forgiveness at the ready. No, I think you did the unthinkable and dared to compare your halo sporting wife to “The Slut from the Valley”, the absolute worst insult you could hurl at Taylor. Then, I think you went in search of TSFTV to tell her what a lying, hypocritical whore your wife was. Maybe if you do this you can better understand why Liam isn’t ready to forgive his wife, and why he has no desire to be anywhere near her, and why he feels like the runner up in the Haudix Fuck Me Follies.

I don’t own any sexy lingerie, however, if I did, I would not be answering the door while wearing it. Or, I would at least tie up my robe to cover my exposed bosoms. I don’t like the Hitler stash on Thorne; it makes him look kinda creepy. Actually, that whole exchange was kinda creepy, although I do like Katie and Thorne, but I think I like her better with Wyatt.

Did Steffy ask Hope if she was planning on interfering in her marriage? Ummm……..what marriage was that again? Girl just doesn’t get it.

Brooke and Ridge……

In truth, after reading that spoiler yesterday, I had trouble tuning in last night. My baby Quinn kept looking at me in anticipation, wondering why I wasn’t cussing at Steffy and why I wasn’t cooing at Brooke.

Oh, but my heart just isn’t in it anymore.

In better, lighter, and more exciting news.....Shaun White took the gold! YAY!

Spoiler

As if that fucking, rotten, stinking, disturbing, and very upsetting spoiler about CH wasn't enough, I came across this shit. Ridge will not accept that Steffy fucked Bill. So he decides to take matters into his own hands to prove to the world that Bill raped Steffy by setting it up to look like Bill gave her a rape date drug. He uses Steffy's "I can't really remember" remarks as evidence that she didn't know what was going on. Bill gets arrested and Steffy has to save him by testifying. 

Only another spoiler, so who knows, but NO. NO. NO. Of course if it is true it will be Bill's redemption SL because everyone will be hating on Ridge for setting him up. Me included. I am done with Bill, but no one should be falsely accused of rape and drugging someone. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 15

Ridge needs to die a horrible painful death.  Brooke can drop dead with him.

I don't care that Steffy cheated on Liam with Bill.  It's what all these people do.

Spoiler

However, that spoiler actually managed to make me despise Ridge even more than I already do.  Hello Ridge, the guy who actually had sex with two women who were on drugs and not capable of giving consent was you.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy has had some cute sweaters but she won't be able to wear them much longer. That baby bump is about to pop! (Or should be)

Hope's hair looked oddly limp. She's been sporting such smooth waves and cute styles. Steffy's drab must be running off on her.

I haven't seen it on video but looking at the screen grab, I like it straighter.  It seems more natural, less prissy anyway. 

Dear CBS lurkers, when the only reason I'm considering watching this episode is to check out Hope's hair your writers are doing something wrong.   

• Love 8
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Maybe if you do this you can better understand why Liam isn’t ready to forgive his wife, and why he has no desire to be anywhere near her, and why he feels like the runner up in the Haudix Fuck Me Follies

But don't you know, there's a kid (tm Ridge) involved now!

• Love 9

It's an old school thing that's carried over from the old days before recording was a thing.

For sure but the better soap writers are usually able to handle exposition with more finesse and you don't really notice it as much. Hope's dialogue seemed so deliberate as to be, IMO, almost insulting to the audience. Brooke has to know who Bill is and that he's her ex-husband, and it seemed to me that info could've been relayed to newer viewers in a less ham-fisted way. (And I'm thinking the actress' overly earnest delivery probably didn't help either.)

Let him dip out for a week, maybe pal around in Genoa City if Y&R is desperate enough for ratings *snerk*

Heh, Nick's going be needing a little buddy to commiserate with soon...

Re the spoiler about Ridge, this is I think another example of the cavalier attitude B&B's showrunners seem to have about sexual assault. They keep putting forth these storylines where whether what happened can be considered a true violation is open (in their minds, anyway) for debate. I guess unless the victim is left unconscious in a ditch or alley, severely bruised with half their clothing torn off, they don't want to call it rape. For some reason it seems to me like a campaign is being waged to muddy the waters and twist viewers' perceptions of should be deemed an actual crime and not just a misunderstanding, embarrassed/regretful second thoughts, or simple spite. Ugh. At least time we'll know it's just Ridge being the flaccid dickhead that he is.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Seriously, how can they not have him just...disappear for a little bit? Let him dip out for a week, maybe pal around in Genoa City if Y&R is desperate enough for ratings *snerk*, but damn, enough of everyone badgering him. It's just like old times, when everyone was badgering him to pick one of the Idiocy Twins, except Clifton is allowed to have lines this time.

It really would make sense to let Liam take a powder to get his head straight. Genoa City, Salem, Port Charles I don't care just as long as he gets to do something other than mope at brown walls.

Still say he needs to go to his hometown, visit his mom's grave (maybe it's her birthday soon), runs into an ex-girlfriend who tells it like it is and helps him with supporting what HE wants. And maybe throw in some pity sex.

There's nothing for him in Genoa City unless he consults with Michael Baldwin or Leslie about legal representation. I suppose her could have a one night stand with Hilary but my fear is it'd end up like below-

If that BS with Ridge happens after they let Quinn skate on her actual rapey shit with Liam, Ridge really will be dead to me.

• Love 6

That was a cute moment at the end of the show when Hope and Liam were showing each other what their candy heart messages said.  I bet Steffy didn't see that coming when she gave the candy to Hope to give to Liam!

• Love 4

KKL still has a bangin' body but that lingerie she wore today was not great, IMO. Trying too hard.

"I could take your soon-to-be ex-husband but I'll cut you a break since there's a baby involved. You better not ever sleep with Bill again though!" WTH? Who has conversations like that? Hope has admitted she still loves Liam. It can't be good for her mental health to be all up in Liam and Steffy's marriage business.

The Forrester men are so cheap. Rick probably bought that necklace at a drug store. At least Ridge admitted he didn't pay for Brooke's gift.

"If I ever thought Steffy would sleep with Bill again I'd on you like a rash, Liam. But the baby!" Yeah, I see you, Hope. You're just playing the odds, hoping either Liam will make a move or Steffy will screw up again. Either way your conscience would be sorta clear, huh?

• Love 11

Yeah. The joke's on Hauxdi. Lope bonds over a box of cheap icky conversation hearts. I thought that maybe Hauxdi had gone to a confectionery shop and had custom-made hearts with messages like, "Forgive," "World's Best Day," "I'm Sorry," "Second Chance," (more like 3rd, 10th, etc.) That would have made the final scene all the more ironic and funny.

Those Forrester men are some cheap bastards. Brooke got an ugly brooch that probably graced the lapel of Satanie's pantsuit the day she was scheming with Andy to pursue (and eventually rape) Brooke.

Maya got laid in the steamroom because Ricky didn't want to go out to an "overpriced restaurant."  I guess I didn't see that Rick gave her a necklace. That's about how interested I was and somehow my DVR ff'd through their scene and the remainder of the GarBridge bed scene while I was passing through commercials. Couldn't be bothered to rewind.

I hope at least that Katie gets her lunch or dinner with Thorne (probably at Jack-in-the-Box) before she lets him in her bedroom.

I actually thought the GarBridge scene was kind of cute.  It seems like maybe KKL and TK have found a happy common ground where they are going to be that kind of playful couple that will always be doing the friendly bickering, joking around, etc. I could live with that and fewer bedroom scenes. It really doesn't matter because they will be on the rocks again before Easter over ToD 3.0 (4.0?)

I guess that what I can say about Hope is that least she is being straightforward, which Steffy has always prided herself on being (in her deluded mind. -- NOT) I'd rather see that then the passive-aggressive stealth game like old Hope played. It wasn't lost on me that Liam seemed more than willing to entertain the idea of a Lope reunion.  He really perked up at that hint.

• Love 8

Do we really need to keep seeing Bridge in bed? Go on a honeymoon far, far away and spare us that grossness. And please, burn down that steam room. It’s just teeming with the nasty stuff from all of the Forrester’s having sex in there. Yuck! How about some really interesting stories with some really good acting and something original? You know, instead of repeating the same lines every single day. We got it. Really, we got it. Move along, folks. Nothing new here.

• Love 10

Show, please, please, please let today be the last day we have to see Sludge's moobs, unwashed greasy hair, unshaven face and general nastiness for a long, long, loooooooooong time. 

It's not that I don't think middle-aged people have sex or that they don't have fun in bed.  It's just that I never, ever, ever, never want to see Sludge's naked torso anywhere. At anytime. With anyone.

I cannot bear to see him paw my girl Brooke.  It isn't sexy. It isn't passionate.  It isn't loving.  It looks possessive. It looks disturbing. It looks disgusting -- probably because I find the TKRidge incarnation totally unappealing. 

Show, if you want to feature more mature people in bed might I suggest Quinn and Eric.  

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, grisgris said:

I guess that what I can say about Hope is that least she is being straightforward, which Steffy has always prided herself on being

HAHAHAHA!

That's cute. But I agree that I like Hope's relatively more honest behavior over the crap she used to pull.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Yeah. The joke's on Hauxdi. Lope bonds over a box of cheap icky conversation hearts. I thought that maybe Hauxdi had gone to a confectionery shop and had custom-made hearts with messages like, "Forgive," "World's Best Day," "I'm Sorry," "Second Chance," (more like 3rd, 10th, etc.) That would have made the final scene all the more ironic and funny.

Can't believe 'Cha Cha Cha' wasn't on one of those hearts! That's an easy one Steffy.

Why couldn't Hope come back a bit more snarky? How great would it have been if when Brooke told her about Still she busted a gut laughing with Brooke shocked that her daughter could have that reaction. Then when she sees Liam moping she tells him to get over himself and save the drama for his dead momma. Bills always been Bill and Steffy's always been Steffy and he deserves this burn after the shit he put her through, but that he does need to think about this kid and how he's gonna have to raise it with his cheating lying ex-wife. 'Good luck with that'

With Steffy she'd  just point and laugh and keep right on rolling.

• Love 13
54 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Can't believe 'Cha Cha Cha' wasn't on one of those hearts! That's an easy one Steffy.

Why couldn't Hope come back a bit more snarky? How great would it have been if when Brooke told her about Still she busted a gut laughing with Brooke shocked that her daughter could have that reaction. Then when she sees Liam moping she tells him to get over himself and save the drama for his dead momma. Bills always been Bill and Steffy's always been Steffy and he deserves this burn after the shit he put her through, but that he does need to think about this kid and how he's gonna have to raise it with his cheating lying ex-wife. 'Good luck with that'

With Steffy she'd  just point and laugh and keep right on rolling.

I'd like to see THIS episode.

I liked the Hope/Liam scenes.  SC can bring the best out of everyone (except for JMW; he's not Daniel Day Lewis!).  Liam NEVER has moments like this with Hauxdi.  It's either 'cha cha cha' or 'ooops, I fucked your dad'.  How much pain and suffering has Liam caused by not having the sense to realize that he and Hope belong together.  He's not a jump out of an airplane type of guy.  Being the 'coolest' person in the room doesn't matter to him.  He could save himself, Hope, Hauxdi and the viewing public a lot of time and grief if he just caught a fucking clue!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Show, please, please, please let today be the last day we have to see Sludge's moobs, unwashed greasy hair, unshaven face and general nastiness for a long, long, loooooooooong time. 

It's not that I don't think middle-aged people have sex or that they don't have fun in bed.  It's just that I never, ever, ever, never want to see Sludge's naked torso anywhere. At anytime. With anyone.

I cannot bear to see him paw my girl Brooke.  It isn't sexy. It isn't passionate.  It isn't loving.  It looks possessive. It looks disturbing. It looks disgusting -- probably because I find the TKRidge incarnation totally unappealing. 

Show, if you want to feature more mature people in bed might I suggest Quinn and Eric.  

It's not that Sludge is middle-aged.  Brooke is middle-aged and she's  the hottest woman on the show.  The problem is that Ridge is NASTY.  Watching him belly-flop on top of Brooke made me wince.  I've heard that TK is sooooooooooooo hottttt since his All My Children days and I've NEVER SEEN IT.   He's especially hopeless playing opposite a grown woman.  He's better with the little girls who giggle and coo at him.  Maybe that's why Brooke has lost her ability to speak the Queen's English.  KKL is giving it her best shot but it's not working.  Ronnnnnnn Moss couldn't act for shit but there was an easiness between him and KKL that just worked.  As far as I'm concerned, Bridge doesn't work.  It's time for them to break up!

• Love 5

I've heard that TK is sooooooooooooo hottttt since his All My Children days and I've NEVER SEEN IT.  

He was hot during his AMC days. He was surface of the sun hot. But the height of his hotness on AMC was like a decade ago. Age and lack of attention to his physical appearance seem to have caught up with him. During his AMC run he apparently was approached by Y&R to jump over to them. He said he turned it down because he saw how all the men (under a certain age) were regularly required to do shirtless scenes and he didn't want to be bothered with having to work out that much. Now we're seeing evidence of that attitude apparently. (Plus, his family still lives on the east coast, I believe. Flying back and forth across the country continually probably doesn't do great things for your body, especially if you don't work out enough to counteract the effects of jet lag, etc.)

He's especially hopeless playing opposite a grown woman.  He's better with the little girls who giggle and coo at him.

His biggest soap pairings were with an actress on AMC and another on OLTL. The AMC woman was much younger but the OLTL one was his age and in fact she's been TK's long-time partner IRL and they have kids together. The AMC pairing wasn't exactly a "giggle and coo" situation but the age and experience difference was often a factor. Still, it was definitely a supercoupling and miles beyond whatever silliness Ridge and Caroline were.

I've long thought TK's bigger issue was with portraying a character with adult children. That was a big problem on AMC, to the point the actor who played his character's grown son got booted off the show. So on B&B Thomas is gone but I guess TK doesn't have the clout to get rid of Steffy too. (I keed, I keed.) It tickled me during the wedding scenes how they pointed out that Ridge is now a step-grandfather. TK must have been cringing inside. ?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 6

I didn't even watch yesterday's episode. I kept it on as background noise while I did mundane things like go through my mail/pay bills because even those things would be more exciting. I knew the "very special Valentine's Day: episode" would be stupid and pointless and coma-inducing.

And these screen-caps prove me exactly right.

14.02.2018+%25285%2529.png

Brooke, you're gonna catch flies if you keep opening your mouth like that. Or is that an invitation to Sludge? If memory serves, she does this "ohhh" face (not that "O" face) a lot when she's with Ridge. Gotta dumb it down to make him feel big and strong and important. 

Also, love the naked cherub in the background. 

So Ridge gives her one of Satanie's brooches. He is one cheap motherfucker between the second-hand engagement rings, cast-off brooches, and red ribbons of betrothal.

14.02.2018+%252810%2529.png

Brooke does look gorgeous in this icy blue sweater.

14.02.2018+%252811%2529.png

But I seriously cannot stop laughing at this:

14.02.2018+%252817%2529.png

KKL has an amazing body - for ANY age - but girl, you are trying way too hard for someone who doesn't deserve it. Also, GarBridge picking up the sex on the daily shtick Watie just put down just smacks of cheap and desperate, which is apropos for this couple.

But just look at the shit-eating grin on Ridge's face. It goes great with his greasy hair and face. I'll bet he doesn't even bother to bathe anymore. Why should he? Brooke has clearly lowered her expectations.

Ridge-Brooke-lingerie-BB-CBS.jpg

Although I did have to laugh when, postcoitus, Ridge put Brooke's headband on and gives her a knowing glance. I'll bet anything TK ad-libbed that.

Ridge.jpg.ac8fd6468223c36677ed0e541b6f3a99.jpg

Brooke's response: "Uhhhh...ehhh...you know, you can pull off a lot of looks, Ridge, but not that one. Uh uh..." I think it's kind of cute and yes, I have clearly lost my mind. It's probably all the candy I ate yesterday.

Elsewhere, Raya are celebrating V-Day in the steam room.

Rick-Maya-steamy-BB-CBS.jpg

Because nothing says "I Love You" like getting busy in a jizz-filled cesspool.

Oh, look, Lope is holding hands.

Lope.thumb.jpg.6d762e98c16919eee9c1a7c91e715d04.jpg

Not even the thought of Hauxdi's face cracking is enough to make me like this nonsense. 

Liam.thumb.jpg.5c1d64888ad3b8c6d25761ce00cc0fa0.jpg

Liam, buddy, you look exactly like how I feel. Even SC is not feeling another round of ToD.

Conversation hearts...how utterly lame and all that's missing from this treacly scene is a bird chirping on Hope's shoulder.

Hearts.thumb.jpg.b40b882332d55120f2d03f79ac37b138.jpg

Also, does Hauxdi really think all she has to do is give Liam a box of crappy candy hearts and he'll come running back to her faithless side?

Hearts2.thumb.jpg.0ac1c5adab0a5b420de8cef7d9ed05d4.jpg

Why am I asking? Of course she thinks that.

We get yet another close up of Hope holding a heart and this is the TV version of Sweet Valley High levels of awful, although Hope has always reminded me of the saintly Elizabeth Wakefield, even more so now with AN in the role.

Hearts3.thumb.jpg.f42544e9b844246fa0690374f613ccb5.jpg

I'll give SC this - he is selling his rekindled feelings for Hope but I ain't buying because after 3+ years of this shit, the ToD store needs to be permanently out of business.

Liam2.thumb.jpg.78d3749564aff20f8e219d0bd57e8b28.jpg

Between the Joker smile and the wonky eye, AN comes off just slightly unhinged and the fact that she's actively cheerleading for a Steamless reunion makes me think she needs a psych eval.

Hope.thumb.jpg.42fd8554ac846188d8848ab7741ca618.jpg

SC deserves so much better than resurrecting a storyline no one but the biggest masochist on the planet would embrace.

• Love 16

So Ridge gives her one of Satanie's brooches. He is one cheap motherfucker between the second-hand engagement rings, cast-off brooches, and red ribbons of betrothal.

Quoted just because this gutted me. The whole post was a masterpiece but this was killer. ???

• Love 8

PF had the right idea to leave this damn show, and after this crap the past few weeks, I hope SC joins him. Good god, *this* recycled drivel is what they've given the only male actor who's won two acting awards on this show?

I'm so pissed for Clifton. As much as I've grown sick of Liam as a character, the actor in his interviews seems to be engaged and eager to support the show. He does none of the passive aggressive shit TK does when he doesn't care for a story and it sucks that he's getting the KKL treatment of the same repetative story forever.

• Love 12

Show!!! Listen up.

All ya'll that keep insisting that Liam needs to forgive/forget/reunite with Hauxdi so The Kid (TMSludge) can be raised by 2 loving parents need to STFU Right. Now.

Liam can and will be a loving parent whether he's with Hauxdi or not.  Probably even more so if they are divorced because he won't have to look at her plastic, botoxed, lying face and remember every single time he sees her She. Willingly. Fucked. His. Father.  

And Hauxdi if you don't stop rubbing that non-existent bump Imma gonna smack your hand away.

Calling it first:  Hauxdi tocks this pregnancy and keeps it a secret in order to work on getting Liam back.  Would she be crazy enough to sex up Bill in order to get preggers again, without Bill knowing why?

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 21