Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Ridge is a giant POS. The fact that he tries to intidimate women and exploit any weakness he can find whether in Darla, Maya, Brooke or Amber isn't at all surprising. He's always been a self-centered, narcissistic pratt.

The only thing to ever come out of his mouth now and in the future will ever be mastubatory bullshit and as for the women in his life (daughters excluded) if you're not giving him a hand with his hand job then you may as well be eating off the floor and that is the highlighted chapter from the book of Ridge Forrester always and forever.

*Funny how Brooke is always referenced for being a walking mattress and a grande ol' slut whose 'hot shit days are over' but when Ridge does the same shit (if not worse) the most egregious nickname people can scrape together is The Waffle.

*not funny, in fact inordinately sexist, imbalanced and sad.

Since day one I called Ridge Forester garbage wrapped in skin. 

It's unfortunate Rick is a lousy shot. There's always next time.

TLDR; The biggest problem in Brooke Logan's life is Brooke Logan

Amen!

And her Hunty Ho-down with Mia and Caroline today follows the same tired trope.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 1

I see nothing wrong with a women standing up and defending her lover.

I don't either but the issue I have here is said lover says nothing. Rick stands there and doesn't even speak! It's just so lame like he is completely incapable of standing up for himself. It's ridiculous. Add to it, Maya has no authority to be talking about firing people and so forth. Give me a break. She's the lead model not the CEO. Though just like I don't think Maya actually knows what matriarch means, I don't think she knows what lead model means either.

Ugh, this show, which has been on fire in recent weeks, is grinding to a halt, "thanks" to Brooke and Statz reappearing like cold sores. I'm already dead sick of them and they've been back less than a week.

Yeah, I really wish neither of them was around right now. Brooke just brings this show down these days. She really has no purpose. And her endless 'I can get Ridge anytime' nonsense is soooo old. I mean really? Brooke couldn't even get him back from Katie! I just want this show to stop torturing us with Ridge/Brooke. Especially with TK as Ridge because they have no chemistry at all.

• Love 7

Speaking of Statz......          She used to be beautiful--what the hell!?

Like mother like daughter.

What a wonderful montage of all the horrible looks Steffy has had over the years.

Maybe I'll just call her Lumpy Face from now on, or sticking with the Bratz theme Cha Cha Chatz.

She's still better than Hope.

• Love 3

Guess I'm one of a few who like Steffy. At least she and Liam went out and did shit and had fun instead of sitting on that fucking couch or in an office whinging about how they were robbed or whatever their problem du jour was. I don't want to see some stupid triangle with Ivy, though.

• Love 7

Oh my God!!! Please take Steffy away! She just so fun!!!!! But not. This pitiful character should have stayed in Paris with her even more pitiful mother. Between Ivy and Steffy, Liam should just go gay.

Not until after he gives Quinn or Katie a try. 

• Love 6

How embarrassing was it to watch Brooke telling Caroline about Ridge? As if no one else could ever understand him, or know him. And really Brooke, all his other women think they can replace you? WTH? Bradley promised us a new Brooke, a deeper, more self aware Brooke who would be traveling a different path. What is different about her telling Caroline that she could get Ridge back just like that? Except, NOT. Ridge and Brooke don't even register with me anymore. Since Ridge's return from Paris, there has been zero meaningful interaction between them, and Ridge has made it painfully clear that he does not want to be with Brooke any longer. And why is it, whenever Ridge does decide to step away from "Destiny", that it automatically becomes some type of competition for Brooke? She certainly got over it quick with Katie. Is that because she had Bill, or because she didn't really see Katie as a challenge? Caroline is talented, and spirited, and young, and beautiful, and clearly has some different type of connection to Ridge. I think all of Caroline's qualities are a threat to Brooke, but I believe that last thing is what is undoing her. Historically, when Brooke and Ridge were on a "break", it was as if she loaned Ridge out for stud duty, because she always felt there was no greater connection there. Even with Taylor, who Ridge clearly loved, Brooke was unable to see the truth, and could never admit that Ridge had true and deep feelings for Taylor. Now, Caroline has something entirely different with Ridge, something Brooke has never encountered before; a connection she can't touch, because it involves the one thing that Brooke doesn't share with Ridge; his passion for designing. Personally, I am wholly disgusted with Brooke; how does she expect anyone to take her seriously when she is all over the place? In one breath she acts concerned for Rick, then she is saying she doesn't care he shot the place up. Then she is overly concerned about the age difference between Ridge and Caroline, as if she and Eric were any different when they first hooked up. Now she is trying to stake her claim on Ridge to a woman who has spent more time with him in the last few weeks, than Brooke has in the entire time he has been back. About the only thing Brooke got right was......

Maya. I am so glad she didn't fall for the crap. And Brooke is being awfully mild with Maya; I still say it has to do with Stephanie's harness all those years, and always hearing about "the slut from the valley". Something tells me however, that if Maya stays the course, the waters will probably become choppier down the road. And maybe I missed it, but I didn't hear Rick validate anything in front of Brooke and Caroline, except that Maya has his back. I didn't hear him say he loves her, but then again, Maya wasn't threatening to leave. 

I love the spark I am seeing in Caroline's eyes. I am so ready for her to take control, and tell Rick, Maya and now Brooke, to shut up. 

I suspect part of Bill's desire to reunite with Katie is his bruised ego. Brooke was in LA for months after Abu Dhabi, and she wouldn't reconcile with Bill, and I think he found her disappearing to Milan a convenient way of extricating himself from Brooke. I think Bill realized it was never going to happen for them, and he was tired of begging. All the same, I still don't know if I believe he is 100% over Brooke.

• Love 13

this Steffy actress needs to lay off the plastic, before she ends up like Taylor.

I would really enjoy a NuStephanie/TwinnuBrookes storyline, with Brooke assuming the role of jealous Stephanie and Maya AND Caroline assuming the role of Brooke. LOL

Edited by drivethroo

Brooke is delusional but I have to say, I'd rather see her and Caroline square off than Caroline/Maya.  Age and experience vs. youth and passion. 

The show must be back in their comfort zone though. Brooke montages, Steffy/Liam montages... so lame, so B&B. 

• Love 7

Bradley promised us a new Brooke, a deeper, more self aware Brooke who would be traveling a different path. What is different about her telling Caroline that she could get Ridge back just like that? Except, NOT.

I keep waiting for Brooke to grow the hell up, but I think that's never going to happen. It seems like Bell just cannot see Brooke as anything other than a sex kitten and frankly, it just doesn't work anymore. Not because I think KKL is unattractive or ancient or something ... it's just time. I'm not saying pack her off to be the matriarch with no love life, just stop with the whole 'no man can forget her because of her magical glowing hoo hoo.'

And maybe I missed it, but I didn't hear Rick validate anything in front of Brooke and Caroline, except that Maya has his back. I didn't hear him say he loves her, but then again, Maya wasn't threatening to leave.

Nope, he never said he loved Maya. He blah blah-ed his usual stuff about Maya having his back and being totally honest. You'd think Brooke would have noticed love was never mentioned!

I always thought a Liam/Katie affair would be super soapy.

I think they have really nice chemistry and though I think it would work as romance, I much prefer seeing a male/female friendship ... that remains a friendship. I personally don't think this show needs yet another incestuous type relationship!

I would really enjoy a NuStephanie/TwinnuBrookes storyline, with Brooke assuming the role of jealous Stephanie and Maya AND Caroline assuming the role of Brooke. LOL

I'm going to disagree with this because I don't see the point in trying to revisit all of that. Plus, I was way over Stephanie's issue with Brooke long before SF retired.

• Love 5
I also seem to counter you entirely on Liam/Ivy because I want Steffy to get all in those guts.

LOL, I'm not sure Steffy has the appropriate equipment to be getting in anyone's guts. (And that link's about the least lurid Urban Dictionary definition I could find. Warning, it's still probably NSFW.)

I can't wait to see Steffy get her hands on Maya.

Yeah but I suspect that Caroline's gonna be her first priority. She's probably more annoyed by a woman her own age going after Ridge than she is about her cousin (or is it uncle?) using the lead model as a weapon and human bed warmer.

Wonder how long it'll take for Katie to find a way to wave that rock from Bill under Ridge's nose. I'm still mad on her behalf about that stupid string. Speaking of cheap ass Ridge, where exactly does he live now? Surely he isn't at Eric's house with Rick and Maya, and he's probably not living with Caroline since she's at Liam's house. Why doesn't he have his own home? It's odd to me that the show leaves such silly plot hole.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 4

How awful!  I hope she comes out of surgery OK.  

I fear who they'll get as an emergency recast.  Not every actress in her age range in the soap world would be able to pull of the Caroline/Ridge chemistry.  (And please don't let Kristen Alderson even cross their minds.  I don't hate her, but she would be ALL wrong for this.) 

• Love 2

When I first started watching, I wasn't sure I was going to like Brooke. Today confirmed it. That was awful, so awful that it was hard to watch. She sounds jealous and delusional.

ETA: that's terrible news about LG, I hope she recovers quickly! Selfishly, I hope it doesn't derail Caroline's story with Ridge. LG has been doing such great work, and I worry the story won't work as well without her.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 4

I just saw the tmz article, too. That's awful and I'm sure they will need an emergency fill in for at least a minimum of 6 weeks but who really knows how serious it is aside from 2 broken legs. It's such a shame sincere just had a baby & this storyline is supposed to be her time to shine since Kim Matula had left. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 5

I think Bill realized it was never going to happen for them, and he was tired of begging. All the same, I still don't know if I believe he is 100% over Brooke.

I hope he's not. I used to love $Bill and Katie. Until $Bill and Brooke happened. Now I am not enjoying $Bill and Katie together at all.

Irlandesa, thank you for posting the news about Linsey Godfrey. What a tough thing to happen to her, especially as a new mother. I can't imagine what they are going to do with the show right now. I'm thinking they might recast Hope quickly and move the focus back to her. Or depending on the availability of "Steffy"...

So was Quinn driving the car? (Sorry, couldn't resit.)

• Love 2

I was checking in here to post the same story on LG. How far ahead do they tape? I thought it was at least a month. If they can shoot around all of these pregnant actresses' huge stomachs, I bet they can shoot around this. Where did it say emergency recast?

Sorry, there has been no indication that there will be an emergency recast.  It's just speculation on my part but I'm guessing it will happen.  This is a little different than a pregnancy because the actress doesn't miss work while 'hiding' the pregnancy and the writers have approximately six months to prepare for when the actress will miss work post-delivery.  Two broken legs will likely require some hospital time and some adjustment. They are likely filming scenes in which she's expected to appear right now.  Depending on what is going on, they may manage to have Caroline pull a Hope for a while but it's more likely they will have to have an emergency recast to either keep working until LG comes back or at least until they can write Caroline out in a logical way. 

• Love 1

Poor Linsey. I hope she's going to be OK. Aside from the surgery and recovery, she'll also need physical therapy.  Over the years, KKL has appeared at least three times with her arms in casts and/or slings, due to off-camera equestrian accidents. It was always casually mentioned in the SL, such as Brooke saying she broke her arm. In fact, she did a very physical fight scene with SF in the Big Bear cabin (during Throoke) while in a pretty major cast.

So maybe they can work LG's injuries into the script somehow. "Yeah. Took another header off Uncle Bill's balcony" or "Gee, those steps in Brooke's garden are a real killer."  (Sorry. I'm not making fun of the situation. I feel very bad for her.) Prayers headed LG's way!

• Love 3

Yes but it's a bit different than a broken arm. It's not like they can just throw a cast on and she can return to work.  So even if they write in an accident, LG won't be able to play that out for a while. 

And even though they may tape so many weeks in advance, who knows how far in advance the writing is?  Reshuffling the trajectory of the character could be pretty major rewrites they may not want to undertake.

• Love 1

So one site says she doesn't have 2 broken legs, which WOULD be good, if it ends up being true.  The link seemed broken but is still on the front page.  

http://highlighthollywood.com

ETA: the link disappeared and then came back up.  It gives an error when you click on it from here, though.  I'm confused.  :-)  I hope LG makes a speedy recovery. 

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 1

Update on Linsey - no broken bones:

http://highlighthollywood.com/2015/02/exclusive-update-bb-star-linsey-godfreys-injuries-not-as-bad-as-previously-reported-dr-says-shell-make-a-full-recovery-details-highlight-hollywood-news/

Doctors are expecting her to make a full recovery, luckily. I'm sending good thoughts her way!

ETA - D'oh! Cross-posted with Tesseray. Good news travels fast!

ETA again - the above link still works for me but no idea as to its accuracy. I did find this on Scott Clifton's twitter:

Not my place to pass along medical details, but she's going to be okay. Throughout the trauma, she has remained fabulous.
Edited by Maelstrom
  • Love 9

So one site says she doesn't have 2 broken legs, which WOULD be good, if it ends up being true.  The link seemed broken but is still on the front page.  

http://highlighthollywood.com

ETA: the link disappeared and then came back up.  It gives an error when you click on it from here, though.  I'm confused.  :-)  I hope LG makes a speedy recovery. 

Weird.  The article said she had surgery on twisted ankles?  But potential good news nevertheless. 

Back to the show--I like Katie and Bill and it's easy to pretend that the mess that happened during Brill doesn't exist since I wasn't watching, but what is the point of marrying these two off so quickly?  Is there some story coming up where they're required to be married/engaged instead of dating?  Bizarre.

And is Steffy really "ewwwing" the age difference between Ridge and Caroline?  Steffy? The girl who thought a married Bill was sexy as hell?  If Caroline is her age, then she should realize that Bill & Ridge are also contemporaries. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 9

I think all soaps with the exception of DOOL tape a month in advance. So, if LG was was scheduled for work this week it would start airing the beginning of March. TPTB could quickly do a fast recast and rewrite to have Caroline off the canvas till LG has recovered. Or, they hire a recast to play the story already written and wait till LG returns full time. They used to this a lot in the 80's but it's very rarely done now. The most recent but short term replacement was Michael Learned for Jeanne Cooper. I think she played her for a short while and then quickly wrote Katherine out until Cooper could return.

Is Steffy back permanently? I read somewhere that the reason why Jackie Wood left in the first place is because she and Kim Matula hated each other. Now Matula is gone, so do I have to suffer through Steffy again? I felt bad for Ivy, the poor man's Steffy.

I'm going to assume that LG (or CaRidge) is pretty popular from the way social media is going crazy. Since I don't know anyone IRL who watches CBS Daytime, I had no clue.

Since she's a cancer foundation spokesperson and does a lot of work with that I wonder if that's made her well known and liked as well as being front burner in a meaty story.

The poor dear. That collision had to have been scary. Thank heavens it wasn't worse.

• Love 4

Poor Linsey Godfrey! She has fast become my favourite actress. Broken bones/twisted ankles not withstanding, being hit by a car has to be some scary ish. I hope she's on the mend both physically and mentally.

Ya know, when Brooke's on the offensive, she's not half bad. I enjoyed her versus Caroline more than I thought I would, finger snap and all - so soapy! Much more fun than watching her cry out of one eye all episode long. And I thought she had a point, too, about Caroline not having a future with Ridge - but then neither does she, so...?? I'm happy for Brooke to continue being ridiculous about Ridge to Caroline if it means claws out more often. I'd love to see a sass-off between them.

Little Zane continues to be adorable. Another request, while I'm at it - if more Batie equals more Zane & Don's Playtime Half Hour, then more Batie please.

JMW reminds me of Miley Cyrus with her squishy face. I still don't understand what's going on with the stock thing - why do Steffy & Thomas have to sell their shares to Liam? Couldn't they just join forces? I thought Thomas lost his shares to Stephanie after the boinkberry thing anyway? Can't say I blame Eric for running off to parts unknown, all this maths is making my head hurt.

I need Brooke to stop talking about who she can get back with a snap of her finger.  Didn't she say the same thing to Taylor regarding Eric when she was trying to find a baby daddy for Bill spawn?  Didn't quite work out then, either.

And when Eric says no, you know you got problems.

Then [brooke] is overly concerned about the age difference between Ridge and Caroline, as if she and Eric were any different when they first hooked up.
For real. If she qualified this concern with something like "it was too great an age difference and I was too young and we couldn't really connect and I wouldn't recommend it blah blah blah" then yeah, fair enough. But to point it out as something abhorrent when she herself believes that it isn't is hypocrisy. I don't recall her being similarly upset with Donna and Eric when they were together. Same with Steffy being upset that Caroline is "her age"; did she forget about $Bill? (If you believe his own press, no woman can.) Judge not lest ye be judged, ladies.

Deleted scene

LOL @ Aly & Ivy wanting to see Eric blow his foofa - I've been waiting for that to happen for months now.
  • Love 9

Many thoughts and prayers for Linsey, and thanks for the good news update tessarayMaelstrom. I can't imagine how terrifying that must have been! Good grief, just walking down the sidewalk and then you are suddenly hit by a car and slammed into a building? She is so very lucky not to have sustained any serious injuries; at least if that second report is correct. 

• Love 6

I was living in Atlanta and one day walking back to work in downtown. Lunch time downtown is not the time to be speeding plus it was raining. My co-wlorker and I heard this noise behind us and turned and here was this truck speeding in the left lane. Well there was a car at the light turning left and waiting because of traffic. The truck couldn't stop in time so he swerved into the right lane. He overdid the swerve and ended up jumping the curb - he missed us by inches (I could feel the breeze from the truck on my legs) ... missed the street light by a bit more than he missed us. He went across the sidewalk and across the cross street - again barely missing a street light. He ended up stopped right in front of a newspaper dispenser which he didn't hit either. It was crazy and  scary as hell.

I'm happy to hear LG is doing okay.

I like Katie and Bill together. I much prefer that to Bill and Brooke.

And yeah Brooke needs to shut up about differences in age.

• Love 6

Yesterday's show was a mixed bag for me.

You had Liam and Steffy (my goodness what has JMW done to herself?) and Ivy, who if nothing else, comes off as a fresh-faced Elizabeth Taylor next to that kubuki inspired Bratz Doll.And seriously, Liam, what do you know about running a company? Daddy $ Bill gave him the job and the recent promo, yet all we've seen Liam for the past several months (years, really) is canoodle with Steffy and Hope and now, Ivy. That makes him qualified to do, what, exactly?

Katie and Bill. Little Will (Zane) is such a cutie and I love seeing big bad $ Bill interact with him, but ugh at the Batie reunion. I don't believe for a second that Bill is over Brooke, but he's going with the safe, default choice just as Brooke asked him to. Brooke left for several months, without a word, and we all know Bill can't be alone for a minute (exhibit A - his drunken romp with Quinn). He loves Katie as the mother of his child, sure, and probably vice versa, but I don't feel this real love between them, not like I did when they were first together (and before Katie turned into the harpy bitch she is now). I think this is more about Bill staying in the corner Brooke backed him into and Katie winning over Brooke...and my oh my, did her eyes light up at the diamond sparkler Bill flashed at her. So much for not needing material things and a string doing the trick (insert eyeroll here).

Brooke/Caroline - I didn't care for her "I could have him back in a minute" line as that's beneath her and no, Brooke, I don't think so, not this time. 

However, IMVHO, Brooke is absolutely right in her assessment of Ridge. After all, the best predictor of future behavior is the past and Ridge's long checkered past, much of it spent with Brooke, shows that this relationship? Isn't long for the world. Having spent the better part of three decades in Ridge's orbit, some of it as his "wife" and lover, Brooke knows him far better than Caroline does after a few months of shared intimacy. Yes, they share the passion for designing (and once upon a time, so did Brooke/Ridge - remember BeLieF?) So who knows better than Brooke, who lived it for YEARS while Caroline has only had a taste of the candy-coated sugar that is infatuation/early stages of love.

They are in the infancy stage of their relationship, the honeymoon phase, that magical time when you are on your very best behavior, your most attractive "you" that you can be, saving the warts and face masks and comfy jammies for down the road. Assuming you make it that far and I don't see them lasting.

Add in the fact that their romance started out on a very ugly note - it doesn't get any uglier than an affair - the deck is pretty stacked against them in this regard.

Caroline is in love and feeling all those heady emotions but if she got her head on straight, she'd know Brooke is right. Between the affair (and studies show those couples with that as their foundation rarely last, even on soaps, John and Marlena from DOOL are one major exception) and Ridge's history which Caroline doesn't have the foggiest notion of since she was in diapers when Ridge started his playboy ways, I can't envision Ridge the mysogenistic ass that he is ever changing his spots. Caroline is a lovely young woman but she's not some thuper thpecial snowflake that is going to tame that wild beast and keep him loyal forever. The only woman Ridge was ever loyal to consistently was his mother, the woman who "loved him more than any man."

Brooke knows this and I wish she had come at it from that angle or even the hurt mother in law, instead of appearing to be the jealous ex , because like the spoiled child Caroline often is, of course, she's going to want to prove Brooke and the universe wrong. All that was missing from her show of rebellious defiance was her shaking her delicate little fist and telling Brooke, "I'll show you!" 

She's got a lot of growing up to do yet, but she's sure to get schooled in the Ridge Forrester School of Hard Knocks.

• Love 7

And is Steffy really "ewwwing" the age difference between Ridge and Caroline? 

In her defense, I'd be squicked too if my dad's newest.....whatever they are was in HS at the same time I was.

But Brooke can take every seat in the Sydney Opera House over that shit. At least Caroline actually is in love with Old As Dirt grubby Ridge.

Adding my condolences to LG, but at least it's not as serious as oginally reported.

• Love 4

I wish they'd show Ridge, like Babe the pig, missing his mom. Surely Stephanie's absence has some effect on him. Especially seeing Brooke fighting Rick's battle and bossing everyone around. At the very least, Ridge should really be head over heels for Brooke now.

• Love 4

I felt bad for Ivy, the poor man's Steffy.

See, I thought Steffy was the poor, desperate man's Ivy. I don't wear cosmetics and don't know much about them, but it seems Steffy has too much foundation or bronzer on? My abusive, Rick-like ex-boss used to lard on the bronzer to the point where she looked like a human bowling trophy. Steffy has a similar look, and it makes the character appear older than she is.

Actions speak louder than words, Brooke. Snap those fingers and prove Ridge will come running back to you.

Surely Stephanie's absence has some effect on him.

Relief, probably.

• Love 11

That's great news about LG! Wishing her a speedy recovery. Maybe the writers will just beef up the SLs for some of the other characters like Quinn, Deacon and Wyatt. Or maybe bounce back to Oliver and Aly to shift the focus until LG is able to come back. Or maybe it's time to break out this long rumored "major change SL" for Brooke.

Yes. JMW looks dreadful. She has the strangest jawline I've ever seen. I think the person who mentioned cheek implants nailed it. Her face also looks very puffy. That plus the heavy eye makeup makes her eyes look non-existent. ITA the foundation and bronze looks like it was applied with a trowel. Why? Why? Why?

• Love 5

I wish they'd show Ridge, like Babe the pig, missing his mom. Surely Stephanie's absence has some effect on him.

My fanwank was that that was exactly why he stayed in Europe so long and didn't come back for her death in the first place - because it gutted him to lose her and sent him reeling because of all the people in his life, Stephanie always had his back and was this unstoppable force that was insane but also his rock.  Heck, he let Brooke and their relationship fall by the wayside to avoid dealing with Stephanie's demise. TK had some moments when he was talking to Eric where he slipped in nice beats of Ridge talking around his pain, it was like he couldn't verbalize it outright but he'd say something like 'You know why I wasn't here'.

I feel like the full exploration of Ridge's grief over Stephanie will happen later; when someone else he loves is in peril and he's tempted to run away to hide from his pain.

Hoping LG makes a speedy recovery. You expect those kinds of accidents in NY with speeding cabs and so many pedestrians but not in LA!

• Love 4

Many thoughts and prayers for Linsey, and thanks for the good news update tessarayMaelstrom. I can't imagine how terrifying that must have been! Good grief, just walking down the sidewalk and then you are suddenly hit by a car and slammed into a building? She is so very lucky not to have sustained any serious injuries; at least if that second report is correct. 

And thank God it doesn't sound like she had the baby with her.  I, too, hope the more recent reports are accurate.  Recovering from two broken legs would be a rough road.  I wonder if, maybe, the surgery was for some other internal injuries she may have sustained.  Whatever the injuries, I pray her recovery is swift and easy.  

As for taping.  If they're far enough ahead, depending on how long she is unable to get in to work, they may be able to just postpone some of her scenes and block tape when she's back.  That might work out well with TK, too, as he's traveling between coasts, last I heard.  He can go home for a bit and come back when LG is ready to tape.  If that won't work, maybe they can bring in an emergency recast for a day or two to send Caroline out of town.  Depending on where they are in the story, they can write Caroline and Ridge going on a trip together to get away from the FC mess and stress.  Or Caroline can say she needs to get out of town to clear her head after all that's gone on.  Or, if they've taped up to a point where she and Ridge have actually taken control of FC (not a spoiler, just guessing it might get there for at least a little while), she can head out to an overseas office to handle some crisis.  

• Love 2

I've always thought that JMW has very masculine, angular looks, and not at all classically beautiful.  Killer body, yes, but her face seems to have had too much work done.

Hey, has anyone heard how KKL did on the Italian dancing show?  I've looked online and the only thing I found was an article on how difficult the judges were on her.

I know the May/December thing is considered OK, but I just can't see Ridge with Caroline.  In reality, they give me the creeps.  He's just not someone I would pair her with, seeing his dishevelment and general messy, and unshowered looking, appearance.

• Love 5

Prayers for LG, poor thing!

And poor Jacqueline Wood if she ever wakes up one day and truly realizes what she did to her beautiful face. Like Hunter Tylo, it seems like she just told the surgeon (or surgeons) to take what was so striking about her face(the cheekbones and strong jaw) and make more, more more of it.

I think Steffy being wildly attracted to Bill (Team Still...still!) and being squicked out by her dad dating someone her age or younger might be a tad hypocritical but in a very believable way, as opposed to Brooke's epic hypocrisy about age differences. Although I think we're supposed to be seeing that as just something she's latching onto because Brooke wants that orange sack of smell back herself.

• Love 3

If LG had surgery for "twisted" ankles, it could be that she tore ligaments. I've had that surgery, and they wanted me weight-bearing as soon as I could tolerate the pain. I was in a cast and then a boot for quite a while but was walking unassisted within a couple of weeks. Obviously, harder with two ankles, but she could be somewhat ambulatory in a couple of weeks. If they tape several weeks ahead, they might not need to recast (character, not ankles!) and could just have her sitting in most of her scenes. Regardless, I hope she recovers quickly. And I hope we don't have to go too long without her wry smiles and steaminess with Ridge.

• Love 6