Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

How is it possible that NuTay’s hair can grown 2” a day? Mine doesn’t grow 2” in 6 months!

I have the same comment! New wig, more extensions added?  Makes no sense and looks worse every single day!

Liked Brooke’s hair today.  

JUMP Sheila, JUMP!!!  

I think when Steffy wakes up after time off for maternity she will not remember who Finn is and think she is still married to Liam and he will willingly play along.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Why are Liam and Hope in a different part of the hospital instead of where Stuffy’s room is?

No Hope, the man who Stuffy loves is still alive and within a soap opera month Stuffy and Liam will reconnect.  As pretty and good hearted Hope is, Stuffy is her complete opposite. As Hope gets prettier, Stuffy gets uglier. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Gam2 said:

How is it possible that NuTay’s hair can grown 2” a day? Mine doesn’t grow 2” in 6 months!

Her hair reminds me of those dolls we had back in the '60s. They had a dial in the middle of their backs that you could twist and make their hair longer or shorter. 

• LOL 9
On 4/9/2022 at 4:24 AM, smartyshorts said:

Is Jmw actually on her maternity leave and that's actually Steffequin? 

With her stiff acting and...procedures being done, who can tell the difference? 🤷‍♀️

On 4/9/2022 at 1:48 PM, Skarzero said:

all feels so flat and lazy. I don't feel sorry for her but I also can't jump up and say "Haha! That's what you get heifer!" the narrative doesn't do much to compel either reaction from me.

That's the biggest sin a show can commit: not being terrible, but being bad in a way that is dull and uninteresting and unmemorable. 

There's been so little interaction between them that what can I even say? In the last six months since Sheila returned, she's put more energy into gaslighting Brooke over ONE conversation and threatening Thomas than paying attention  to Steffy, who slapped her two whole times and who fired a shot at her head back in 2017 on purpose.

To use an analogy I think you'll appreciate as a Tumblr enjoyer user: you know how with The Rise of Skywalker how, at the end of the movie, Kylo and Ren kiss for two seconds only for him to die right after and how everyone on both sides of the Reylo shipping debate hated that? That's what this is. Ultimately, Steffy will not grow as a human being, she'll just go back to Liam even faster than she jumped on Rick's dick after Phoebe died...gross at that was, se was still young enough to where what little naivete she had even then was believable. She wasn't a mid-thirties mother of two kids going back to the Archie Andrews of Malibu.

And Finn? If and when Hayes' paternity is retconned, it'll be like he never existed. Like Judy Winslow.

Sad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I somehow feel that Taylor is going to rush Sheila and she will be the one to go over the ledge.

Taylor survived a plane crash and a point blank gunshot.

She'll be fine.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

If we thought Taylor snapped when she snuck into town, into Bill's home, picked up his own gun and shot him in the back before escaping into the night, she's gonna be cray cray to the extreme when she finds out Sheila killed Finn and shot Steffy and had the balls to let Taylor talk her down from killing herself.

Taylor going over the ledge had me laughing. No good deed goes unpunished.

Ridge needs to frickin chill trying to boss the nurses and Bridget - his sister- around like he owns the place. A) Bridget does have other patients, B) Steffy's alive while Finn is dead and Li making burial arrangements and C) the reason why Bridget is overmaxed is because the guy who usually manned the ER, Dr. Finnegan, is dead you dumbass.

So what's the reason RJ isn't rushing home to see his ailing sister? This would be a prime time to recast and bring him back with his hot boyfriend.

Taylor survived a plane crash and a point blank gunshot.

She'll be fine.

Only with Prince Omar's help!  But if he does appear then one can hope that he's there with his miracle cure to help Finn in order to make his beloved Taylor happy by making her daughter happy and restoring her health and that of her husband, Finn.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LittleIggy said:

I watched today for the first time in months. How is it that Bridget works there now? 

Does someone know how medical licenses work?  Has Bridget's California medical license lapsed? Does a medical license:

• never lapse?
  • one license allows the doctor to practice in all 50 states?
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, norcalgal said:

Does someone know how medical licenses work?  Has Bridget's California medical license lapsed? Does a medical license:

• never lapse?
  • one license allows the doctor to practice in all 50 states?

Physicians licenses can lapse and then need to be reinstated. Most states require license renewal every two years and physicians must complete a specific number of Continuing Medical Education hours within that time period in order to maintain licensure.

Doctors have to be licensed in each state where they want to practice. So, in the B&B example, Bridget must hold licenses in California and New York.

(I used to work at the American Academy of Family Physicians!) 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

This episode had me laughing from beginning to end.  Sheila pulling Fred Sanford's patented "I'm coming for you, Elizabeth Finn!"...ohhh, chef's kiss to that one.  And how thick is Taylor, anyway?  Sheila essentially confessed to her several times, and Taylor offers up Hays as an incentive for Sheila to get down from the ledge.  She may as well have given Sheila two plane tickets to Rio and Hays' passport and diaper bag. 

I'm glad they had the suicide prevention hotline number at the end, but if this episode was supposed to serve as some PSA, epic fail.  Sheila is just one of those characters that the world would better off without.  If Vladimir Putin were standing on a ledge threatening to jump, I think most people would say, "Go for it, asshole."   

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I’m getting bored with everyone hanging out at the hospital. I was trying to do the Forrester family tree:

Ridge - Dad Massimo, Stepfather Eric, Mom Stephanie

Bridget - Dad Eric, Mom Brooke

Hope - Dad Deacon, Mom Brooke

Thomas - Dad Ridge, Mom Taylor

Steffy - Dad Ridge, Mom Taylor

So Bridget isn’t related by blood to Ridge, Thomas or Steffy. Correct? She’s the step-sister/step-aunt?

Edited by Runningwild
Stupid autocorrect
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

So Bridget isn’t related by blood to Ridge, Thomas or Steffy. Correct? She’s the step-sister/step-aunt?

Yes even though for the first years of her life, everyone thought that was Ridge's daugher (her name was a combo of Brooke and Ridge) and then afterwards they thought they were siblings.

That sure as hell didn't stop them for locking lips and tongues the second Ridge found out that Eric wasn't his biological father. Or that Stephanie was cheerleading from side lines as that was a perfectly normal reaction to siblings discovering that they don't share any blood 20+ years later. (This is also prove to me again that Stephanie was a cold-hearted lunatic just to get back at Brooke).

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I wasn't around for the gross Ridget thing and I don't know how it works in California but in my state a child born into a marriage is legally the child of both parents, no matter what the paternity test says (unless the birth certificate is formally amended). 

Eric still considers Ridge his son, so I assume that legally he's still a Forrester, not a Marone? If so, that would make Bridget a half-sibling/aunt. Technically, anyway. 

1 hour ago, Runningwild said:

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

Looks like I called that one right. 

Ok, so we are a week into this thing, and we have not seen Eric, Bill, Katie or Wyatt at the hospital. I will even throw Paris in there since she was such a big fan. 

Sometimes this show's lameness..........

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Whole episode I was saying out loud "yeah, you've got nothing to live for, Sheila.  Your other adult children (and possible grandchildren) either don't exist or don't matter.  You should totally go splat yourself"...then they put up the suicide prevention hotline and I felt bad.  Not for wishing Sheila would do us ALL a favor, but for saying those kind of things out loud.  But if she takes TayTay with her...I will go one full WEEK without criticising this show

If Steff lost so much blood from the gunshot wound, why isn't everyone giving blood?  Can we have a PSA about that? And haven't we been here with Steffy before?  When she crashed her bike while early in a pregnancy? I'm pretty sure she was coma-tised then too.  Why is everyone acting like Steffy has never been in the hospital or had so much as a broken nail?

• Love 13

You know, this might be a tad more dramatic if someone we actually cared about was laying in that hospital bed. But I have no cares to give for this awful woman. 

• Love 13

KA showed the benefits of yoga and exercise when girlfriend kicked her leg over that ledge to catch it and pull herself on up.  Sheila continues to sink lower and lower in having his woman sobbing in her arms thanking her when Sheila nearly killed her daughter and Taylor in Taylor trying to save her worthless life.  Actually, Sheila's life may not be worthless if she ends up donating organs to someone in need where she finally does a good deed. Then again her organs might contain so much of her evil that she possesses the recipients and turn one crazy loon into several.

I hope Bridget is more than a glorified regular doctor and starts having interactions with Deacon, Brooke, and Hope.  Bust that story on open already.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16

Taylor thanks Shiela for saving her life very noble but Shiela put Taylor’s life in jeopardy in the first place. It’s like was going to kill you but changed their mind. That’s not actually saving your life. 

For someone in a coma, Stuffy has a perfect heart rate, blood pressure, and oxygen level.  

• Love 5
On 4/12/2022 at 3:09 PM, TobinAlbers said:

So what's the reason RJ isn't rushing home to see his ailing sister? This would be a prime time to recast and bring him back with his hot boyfriend.

Lmao intriguing idea. But Brad Bell doesn't even treat his hetero characters with any dignity. He'd copy of off Ron Carlivati's homework, still get half the answers wrong and call it a day. Plus R.J's got those evil Logan genes polluting half his DNA so fuck giving him any lasting W's anyway. 

So on top of everything else this show is going to force even more Sheila glorifying on us via Taylor? I guess Sheila "saving" Taylor's life means she probably won't give a damn that she set up Brooke to drink. It won't be until Sheila as revealed to be the shooter that Taylor will realize what unredeemable trash Sheila is. But that moment will ring hollow since Sheila already shot Taylor (and Brooke too but who cares?) and threatened Tomass as a child. Not even counting her crimes in Genoa City. Why is Taylor giving Sheila the benefit of the doubt again? Oh yeah cos the plot said so. 🙃🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I've long said that RJ should be bisexual, which to my knowledge none of the soaps have done with a legacy character. But the internet backlash (by a very vocal group) against Brad Bell's only attempt to cast a queer character probably put paid to that. It's not just a B&B problem, all the soaps seem to have backed away from gay characters in recent years. I guess they decided that appealing to a younger, more accepting audience is a lost cause so they will just try holding onto their established conservative fanbase. (I've also seen speculation that it might hit a bit too close to home for KKL given the incident involving her RL son, so perhaps Bell wants to be sensitive to his veteran actress.)

When you think about it, RJ is really the most wasted legacy character - considering he's the only child of a supercouple that has been in the making since Day 1 of this show. No one else on this show can claim that. So it's a mystery why their one and only attempt to give him an "adult" storyline was so lame (the forbidden romance with Coco Spectra). If it had been with Sally's great-nephew Cole then maybe it'd be something. (Ironically, the actor who played teen RJ is on Love, Victor - doing a pretty good job as the dorky, straight BFF of the title character. They've announced its upcoming third season will be its last, so maybe they can get him back and bring over some of the LV fans who'd probably want to see him in a gay romance?)

Actually, if you think about it, with the current returnees (Deacon and Sheila), the time is ripe for the return of two other legacy kids: his son Little E/D and her daughter (allegedly by Massimo, and therefore Ridge's little sister) Diana. And instead of violence, there could be good old-fashioned seduction for revenge: perhaps Little E sets his sights on former stepmom/aunt, Bridget. Or Steffy. Or RJ. A good old-fashioned mystery: Massimo disappears, presumed dead. Diana wants her share of her father's fortune. That could bring back Nick and Jack. The presence of Jack, the child Brooke completely ditched, could be the spoiler to her attempts to rekindle Bridge. Remember, Ridge actually forced Brooke to choose between him and the boy. (And she, like the putz she is, chose Ridge.)

Edited by Aymery
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

Well, just blow me......

So, I guess that Taylor and Sheila will become BFFs now. Which will spell nothing but further heartache for Brooke and Hope. And it will be a thousand times worse than the original tag team Stephanie and Taylor; no teaming up with Sheila will be like mean girls on super steroids. 

And I also guess the NYE shit will not be revealed since Thomas is gonna owe Sheila now. And Steffy might be awake, but she sure didn't seem woke; looking at her family like they were aliens or something. Most likely she won't remember anything. 

They had so much opportunity to doing something fresh and new, but that takes creative thinking and writing, and this crew just wants to phone it in. I mean, half of Steffy's loved one's haven't even bothered to visit. I suppose you could say it is about budget, but I think it is laziness, and a way to snub long time fans who remember when the show was golden. 

I don't know; I am hanging by a thread again.......

• Love 9

Is it just me or does anyone else think there is no way in hell Sheila was going to jump? That woman is nothing but a narcissist and wouldn't so much as give herself a papercut, let alone commit suicide.

I think she knew Taylor would come looking for her and it was a damn act to ingratiate herself even further.

Taylor is a damn stupid fool and should have had her psychiatrist license and credentials stripped from her years ago. Lucy Van Pelt was more qualified.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Aymery said:

(I've also seen speculation that it might hit a bit too close to home for KKL given the incident involving her RL son, so perhaps Bell wants to be sensitive to his veteran actress.)

What happened to KKL's son? I hope he's OK. 

So Sheila has come full circle from "killing" Taylor to saving her life. Yep. That was a complete set up for Sheila to redeem herself. 

The show has been so lame lately that I find my mind wandering ... wondering what the Sheila/Taylor scenes would be like played by KB and Hunter T. (For newbies ... they were BFFs IRL back in their early days then had a falling out and became very bitter enemies. To my knowledge, they have never reconciled.)

I like KA and think she's a much better actress than HTy. But, I just can't reconcile her light, ditzy portrayal of the character with the cold, sanctimonious, BSC Taylor who shot Bill and outed the Brill pregnancy during a family gathering. 

Slap me now, but right now, I'd even welcome scenes with Grace terrorizing Carter. I don't think I can take another day of teary individuals giving living eulogies to Steffy. I had to ff through all the scenes of Ridge in the hospital room. I don't know how JMW could keep a straight face through it all. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 10

Paris’ HAIR! LMAO From tight short curls to waist length, looks painful!  Liked it better though takes some getting used to.

STFU Sheila, why the hell is she even allowed in the hospital room itself?!  Why aren’t Ridge and especially Thomas not wondering why she is hanging around at all knowing how much Steffy hated her?  Like Sheila’s face is what Steffy wants to see waking up.

Steffy’s lips look HUGE.  

Why is Taylor hanging all over Ridge?  Can’t stand NuTay being played like a school girl.  

Wondering why Zende and Paris were even there?  If they wanted to help maybe they could relieve poor Amelia with those kids!  Maybe Donna has them now.

Where the hell is Jack?  Have they ever said or did I FF too many times during all those boring soliloquy’s at Steffy’s bedside.

• Love 8

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t think badgering your loved one two seconds after they have come out of a coma and are still very much in the woods is the appropriate approach. 

Also, JMW was just laughably bad. I couldn’t take the scenes seriously. 

• Love 16

I’ve should have started a pool after Stuffy and Finn were shot on the over and under on how many times TIIC could use the line, who could have done this.  I haven’t gone back to check but I bet it’s at least 20 times. 

Can someone please tell me why TIIC thought it was a good idea to make Paris look like Medusa?  

Why is Shiela hand around?  If Stuffy did remember than Shiela would instant toast. 

• Love 10

Oh - I almost forgot. In the midst of KB’s Fred Sanford “I’m comin’, Elizabeth” meets Reva Shayne’s “I’m comin’, Bud!,” I had the wild thought that KB and KA had some mad chemistry. 

I know TPTB will never go there, but I’d watch that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

So instead of Bill or Katie we get Zende & Paris? Um, okayyyyyyy. There still hasn’t been any mention of Jack. I don’t even think Li mentioned him. I guess they couldn’t secure Ted King. He’s probably still pissed that he had nothing to do. Brad Bell totally moved away from Jack & Sheila after 2 or 3 episodes. I just hope DD and HT are getting paid regardless of actually being on air. I’m not sure I can take 3 months (or however long JMW leave is) of Steffy’s head cold and not remembering or spitting out that Sheila was the shooter. 

• Love 6
22 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

What happened to KKL's son? I hope he's OK. 

He seems to be doing much better now, behind the camera, but I suspect the incident came as a shock - frankly more dramatic than any soap opera plot Brad Bell has churned out. If it didn't hit too close to home, I would've said it was ripe for a soap opera interpretation (albeit more PG-rated).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I can't take another day of JMW trying to spit out words. WTH was Sheila even allowed in the room with the Forresters? As much as I detest Ridge's obnoxious, rude behavior in hospitals, it was warranted in that case. He should have barked order to Sheila to leave Steffy's room NOW!

Interesting cordially polite and distant interaction between Hope and Bridget. When Hope addressed Bridget, you would never guess they were half-sibs.

I saw what was the beginning of the slightest hint of annoyance cross Hope's face as Liam continued to whine and lament over how he just couldn't lose Steffy. I am glad Hope kept gently reminding him that Steffy is the mother of Liam's kid, nothing more. 

UO, but I like Paris' hair. Preferably in a different color and shorter. I hated those caps of close-cropped yellow curls she sported for so long. The new look balances her figure out more and she looks a lot thinner. (I know the actress is a twig, but the new 'do makes her look less top-heavy.) I agree. She's a beautiful young woman and I would hope that the hair stylists could come up with something better, but then when you look at JMW and KA, that bar is obviously set pretty low. 

• Love 7

Why isn't anyone telling Sheila to get the hell out of the room? 

Are we forgetting Paris was wanting Finn? I expected more reaction to his death.

Why is she even there?  She said Carter's on his way what about actual family. Where's Eric? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 9

Why is Steffy's Auntie/step-sister, Bridget, her doctor?  I thought that practice was highly discouraged.

Why hasn't Steffy asked about her husband and children?  I find her lack of concern very odd.

Why is Sheila, a person Steffy has made no secret of her hatred for, included in her room? Her parents know this yet let it continue.

Sheila threw the purse, rings, etc in the garbage in her room?  Does no one clean that room and empty the trash?  I would think if they found a perfectly good designer bag and other valuables  in the trash they would probably snatch them up and take them home.    And who the heck is paying for that room anyway????

Did anyone else notice that every time Taylor was touching Ridge's shirt/body he would pull her hands away and hold them rather than embrace her or touch her face like someone he loves?

Too many loose ends.  We are being treated like we are mindless fools.

• Love 11

The look on Ridge's face when Taylor told the saga of how Sheila 'saved' her life was cracking me up. You could SEE the thought bubble of 'WTF were you trying to save her life? You should've let her jump.'

Now encouraging suicide is no doubt horrible and appalling but given what Sheila has put this family through and the fact they stopped her once before from committing suicide to only have her go on to continue to do horrible things to them, I can't help but understand why Ridge ain't got no time or sympathy for a grieving Sheila. He's been bit one too many times by that snake and he refuses to expose ANY vulnerability to her again including anyone in his family.

I'll also say Ridge was damn cold with the 'We all miss Finn. He was a good kid' because while his words were nice, his tone was basically dismissing him; I get Steffy is his kid but you could tell that Ridge didn't see him as anything beyond Finn being Steffy's 'good' husband so...well...too bad so sad he's gone but MY kid is alive so...Taylor on the other hand is going overboard in her empathy with Sheila. After that first hug, Taylor should've gently suggested Sheila seek out Deacon for further tending.

So is Logan staying with his dad and step-mom somewhere else or can we hope for Bridget's cute teen son to come on the scene to be a troublemaker? If so we need a teen girl or teen boy that he can get in trouble with. Also I want to see him call Brooke grandma and ask Ridge should he call him (step) Grandpa or (adopted) Uncle Ridge to throw everybody off, LOL.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Um, has NuTay forgotten that Sheila wouldn’t have needed to save her life if Sheila hadn’t been standing on the edge of the roof? NuTay is making me sick more every day. She’s about half nuts.

• Love 16

This who shot Stuffy and Finn is as dumb as ****. The family is questioning Stuffy but shouldn’t Chief Hot Dog be doing the questioning.  LAPD was front and center when Vinnie was run over. 

Paris has changed her hair and it seems she has also changed her boy friend. 

That look on Shiela makes me think that Shiela wants to finish the job. 

• Love 11