Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

She has every reason not to run back to him after all this time.

Especially because she was the one to bear the brunt of scorn and responsibility while Bill skated because 'he did the right thing' and went back to the deathly ill Katie.

The reason Steffy needs to take control of this narrative is because the way they're writing it now, Steffy is saying no and Bill ain't hearing it. If she says yes after months of saying no it leans into the bad message of boys/men hounding women who say no until they say yes. It's bullying and dangerous. Steffy can have her old feelings awakened but want to ride it out with Liam. If she turns to Bill it shouldn't be because he wore her down but that he earned her trust and love rather than trash her baby daddy to make himself look like the loyal standup guy. When Brooke told Bill they couldn't be together after Brill 1.0, he backed off and respected her decision. His obsessive pursuit of Steffy just reemphasizes that he doesn't respect but us trying to overpower her. 

OG Jasper Jax on GH wined, dined, and romanced Brenda and showed her how rich life without Sonny Corrinthos could be. He didn't beg or plead, simply made his case and told her 'I'm leaving town tonight. I hope you'll come with me, but if you want to stay in this deadlock if misery, I'll leave you to it'. He was ready to leave when she barely made it to his plane. She chose to move on.

That's how Bill should've been written. Making his case once, them giving her space. Hell, when he did that with Brooke she did eventually come to him because Ridge showed his true colors. It's the same thing now. Steam will implode on their own. All he needs to do is back off and let it happen.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

The reason Steffy needs to take control of this narrative is because the way they're writing it now, Steffy is saying no and Bill ain't hearing it. If she says yes after months of saying no it leans into the bad message of boys/men hounding women who say no until they say yes. It's bullying and dangerous.

This is what worries me about this particular storyline. I haven't seen her pining for Bill at all and yet she let's him in her house every time.

• Love 4

Thorne needs to go back down to the basement. And take Hope and the interns with him.

And for what it's worth, I keep hearing Lu-Lu Fishpaw's famous line from the movie Polyester, " I never wanted to use macrame to kill!" 

Never before have I been this unenthused for a FC fashion show before seeing it. 

Never before have I been this unenthused for a FC fashion show after seeing it.

The only thing keeping me entertained are the hysterical facial expressions on Emma. WTFuckingF is that girl supposed to be thinking?!!

• Love 12

Bill did say something to Justin or Wyatt or maybe both of them about how his reconciling with Katie was a mistake.  It would be good for Steffy and Bill to discuss the past, and decide to move forward.  If they put Steffy with Bill, and have her pining for Liam, it's just more of the same old same old.  Steffy and Bill as a couple who have no problem being selfish and evil would be more entertaining than the never ending parade of selfish hypocrites who run around telling everyone else what to do with their lives when they can't manage their own.

I believe Liam will be bored to tears by Hope in no time, and he's going to get fed up with Brooke and Ridge and their constant badgering.  Being miserable is exactly what Liam deserves.

• Love 8
(edited)

Once upon a time there was a lovely show filled with beautiful and glamourous people who were interesting, and who had interesting lives, and interesting jobs. The show was fresh and exciting and new; it was a show focused on the LA fashion industry, and offered long time soap fans something different, but also something the same, as it brought in some beautiful soap vets to be it's foundation. Overall, they were happy people; they smiled a lot, and they had a lot of family time, and they all worked at productive jobs. The fact that the majority of these beautiful people couldn't act was completely overshadowed by the really good writing and compelling story lines. The writers were good with their needles and their thread; they knew how to weave a story together with depth and subtlety; stories that engaged most of the cast, and stories that laid the foundations for great story telling in the future. They were also consummate cooks, who knew just the right combination, and level of spice to add, but more importantly, understood the necessity of a good simmer; allowing those spices time to release and gel together before serving it to their viewers. Apparently, the writer's also did not engage in psychedelia because their story lines logically ran end to end, and not only maintained continuity, they maintained character continuity. What the writers did best though, was write with balance. We had corporate drama, love drama, relationship drama, baby drama, family drama, class drama; and the writers used a very nuanced hand to weave all these different dramas into a cohesive, well thought out show. A show that left you panting for more.  A show that had you so anxious to get home and watch that days recording; and God help you if something happened and the show didn't tape! There was no internet to use, so if the show didn't tape, you just missed that episode. I mean really, can you imagine missing any of these?

A drunk Sally Spectra cutting off an equally drunk Stephanie Forrester's hair

Thorne shooting Ridge

The introduction of Brooke's Bedroom

The freight elevator

Sheila's outing

Stephanie smashing Sally's "engagement" ring from Eric

Red Suit Brooke

Brooke taking control of Forrester

Lauren and Sheila's catfight

Karen revealing herself to Ridge

St. Thomas

Sheila's goodbye party

Stephanie pushing Sally into the water in Italy

Stephanie finding out about Deacon

Brooke under the bed in the hotel with Thorne and Macy on top

I could keep on listing them because the gems just kept coming and coming. In today's world? Not so much. In today's world, any real gems we get are only semi-polished at best. Mostly, we get uncut hunks of chunk. Where the characters used to be beautiful and complex, now they look like they shop at the local good will, and can't afford soap and shampoo. More disturbing is how they are more shallow than the lakes in California. I have no clue what criteria they use for hiring new cast members, but the list couldn't be that long. I feel like I have been beat about the head, suffering several concussions, after a few days of viewing. Who are these people? And why am I supposed to care about them? And our vets? They are cardboard cutouts of their former selves. And some aren't even the real deal. I am not opposed to re-casts, but I am opposed to re-casts that are really nothing more than bitch slaps, not only to the prior actor, but to the fans. I also have a problem with them when they are done for no apparent reason, but that ultimately stab a decent person in the fucking back. A person that had been loyal to the show, but was replaced because they wanted to take the character in a new direction. Since his return they have handed Thorne several mantels to test run; thug, lover of Brooke, owner of Alley's Designs that we never hear about anymore, investigator, designer for HFTF, and now insta lover of Katie; frankly, none of them have worked. And he has hardly been used at all. Ridge has never worked either. For what ever reason, TK just doesn't churn up the chemistry. He had it with Caroline and he had it with Quinn. Oh, and of course he has it in spades with Bill. But he is an overbearing Ox, with no manners, no style, no charm, and no likability. Brooke reminds me of a cardboard cutout doll; beautiful and brainless. Forever lost to her destiny. Closing up tighter than a Venus Flytrap when Ridge starts telling her what is best for everyone, then engaging her best kindergarten teacher voice to encourage her vapid daughter, instead of confronting Ridge head on. Her new role as resident Stepford Wife doesn't allow her to confront her husband, so she will once again use her child to fight her never ending war against Taylor and halos. 

The story lines, and man, oh man, am I using that term loosely, are not deep and complex. They are not allowed to build and gain momentum. They are cobbled together with different pieces of the shows history, have no foundation, no momentum, and most importantly, no continuity. Instead of having meetings of the writer's collective minds, it seems they get together on Monday morning and throw darts to layout their story lines, then draw names from a hat to choose what characters will play each part. It is fly by the seat of your pants writing; dull, brainless, with no forethought nor afterthought. No nods are given to the future, and any given to the past are warped, with altered or forgotten timelines. 

Can someone, anyone, tell me what is compelling about the show today? Can someone tell me what stories they are racing home to see each day? I have not watched in a week. I have picked up the controller and had my thumb on the list button, but found myself unable to push it. I did read each show's description, but would be unconsciously shaking my head no before I even finished reading. Amazingly, I feel so much less dumbed down. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 19

Personality wise, Dolla and Steffy are a good match although I admit, the age difference icks me and I wonder if they are too much alike to be interesting. Other than everyone having their initial freak out there isn't much there. Sure, they can embrace their evil together but to what end? Dolla has done the worst he can do to Liam so if Steffy continues to target him or Hope he'll just be jealous. Steffy won't want him to target FC because, family so who are they going to be evil towards? Sally? Enough of that, already.  Just wondering.

• Love 8

If they actually put Bill and Steffy together, it could be a good time for some domestic drama that would give Steffy some depth.  A health crisis for her or Kelly, where she could really fall in love, not just lust, with Bill. Bill's support could redeem him a bit.  Something like they tried to do with CaRidge, after LG's accident?  Later on, I'm sure there will be another FC management crisis and scheming opportunity. 

Not sure JMW could pull it off though. This show is always going to fall flat with her at the center unless something changes.  And I can't see them recasting unless she leaves voluntarily.  

• Love 12

@RuntheTable, you make a lot of great points but the best one is that this show used to be about the FASHION INDUSTRY.  The clothes were never my style but they were always 'stylish'.  As far as acting went, looks always trumped talent on B&B (looking at you Ronnnnnnnnnnn Moss and you Hunter Tylo) but Bell had enough sense to hire enough GOOD actors to make up for the talent-free faces.  Bell Sr. must be spinning in his grave at the mere thought of these grubby, grimy, UGLY people stinking up his show.  None of the fashion shows ever resembled REAL fashion shows but they fit in with the core audiences idea of what a fashion show was like.   I find it hard to believe that there's a costume department on this show.  It looks like the actors just put on whatever is lying on their floor that day.

A lot has been sacrificed to make JMW the leading lady and it's absolutely killing the show.  KKL was never a great actress but she had charm, charisma and heart.  JMW has none of these.  Bell has jettisoned legacy characters and destroyed story lines with potential for this bullshit.  I hated the summer of Sheila but has that even been resolved?  Is Sheila still slinging hash at the local eatery or has she moved on?  We don't know because that story line was dropped.  Remember when Sally had a family and a reason for being other than the man she was fucking?  Sally and the Spectra clan were corny but Sally and Thomas were a really good pairing.  They tossed that aside to boost Steffy.  And then they realized that Sally was a really great character and the show needed her, so they brought her and Thomas back.  Thomas disappeared for whatever reason (they probably didn't want to pay the actor) and now Sally has no family, no career, no fashion house.  Just Wyatt.  The actress who plays her is making it work, of course, because she's really good.  But she deserves better.

Thorne is a legacy character that has been treated horribly.  I like IR very much and I'm glad he's working but he shouldn't be playing Thorne.  They had an actor who was REALLY GOOD at playing Thorne and they just tossed him aside.  Now they're wasting a well-respected soap star.  Just imagine how humiliating it must be.  IR should be playing a version of Jax, a business man with no connection to Forrester or Spencer, who could give the women on this show an option because these poor ladies are fucking starved for choice.

Hope is one of my favourite characters and I was so glad that she was coming back.  There was a minute when it seemed like she had moved on from Liam and it was good.  The actress who plays her isn't great but are people going to criticize her acting with the likes of JMW on the show?  Hope was brought on the show to make Steffy look good, like a heroine.  But neither the character or the actress have the chops so now EVERYBODY looks like shit.  The only person who's won in this disaster is Kim Matula.

I have nothing to say about the newbies because I haven't been watching.  All I know is what I read on the boards and what I read supports my decision, daily.

I'm thinking of tuning in next week if only to see Hauxdilox get her heart broken.  I know it won't last but temporary satisfaction is all B&B has to offer these days.

• Love 17

Thorne has been treated terribly for decades.  I don't see the point of casting IR to play Thorne.  Both Katie and Brooke are useless characters.  Brooke will never be allowed away from Ridge so its pointless to waste other men on her.  I'm still waiting for those fire ants to take Ridge out permanently.  Liam, Hope, Xander, Emma and Zoe can all drop dead at any time.

Sally has given Wyatt possibilities, but I don't trust Bell and the writers.  Neither of these characters is favored by them which means they can be ruined or written out at any time, no matter how much the fans might not like it.

Steffy could want to get rid of HFTF, and Spencer Publications could easily leak the ugly details of Liam getting Hope pregnant while still married to Steffy.  Bill also has the power to spin him and Steffy, as Bill stepping up to the plate to be there when Liam isn't.  Since these people supposedly have so much money and power and are known to everyone, why not use that for a change?  Enough of the lame tired triangles.  Do something real with the businesses besides pathetic fashion shows that show case clothes no one would be caught dead in.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

Steffy could want to get rid of HFTF.

I would totally get behind this. In a fit of rage, Steffy 86s HFTF. That could be the impetus for Sally and Hope to but their differences aside and relaunch SF with HFTF as a main line and Sally as the designer. They could also branch out into couture or whatever they wanted. If idiot Bell had stuck with one of his initial plans for Thorne for longer than a nanosecond, it would be a great opportunity for Thorne to give Sludge the finger and go to SF and continue his Aly line. That would bring back the fashion house rivalry and be something different.  An added bonus would be that it would eliminate the interns SL. I do not find Zoe the least bit attractive but of that horrible triangle, she is the most interesting, so she could stay and be the SF lead model.

Of course, none of the above will happen. If Steffy tried to fire Hope and do away with HFTF (with Sludge's full support) Eric would put his foot down and no doubt, Brooke would be whining in his ear. Because  ... it's so much better for Hope to stay put at FC and work in a high-stress hostile work environment while pregnant. Brilliant. 

I am waiting for next week with baited breath but don't have high hopes with JMW front and center.  She must have a huge hidden fan base somewhere because Brad Bell has to see/know by now how awful she is and not fit to be the show's leading lady. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

A lot has been sacrificed to make JMW the leading lady and it's absolutely killing the show.  KKL was never a great actress but she had charm, charisma and heart.  JMW has none of these.

And also: KKL didn't start as the show's leading lady--Joanna Johnson did. She benefitted a lot for flying slightly under the radar until she got with Ridge and had improved significantly why the time she was paired with JMc and Eric.

I feel like much like Kim Matula (who in her short lived series was a delightfully funny actress!), they don't play to JMW's strengths, and what little she has isn't to be a wilting wallflower and a long suffering wife.

• Love 8

I think Steffy and Hope will be on for years, much like Taylor/Ridge/Brooke long after that SL should have ended, so they should try to at the very least, do something different besides the same repetitive SL they've not only been stuck in for years, but the same SL their parents were stuck in.  This go around there is no Stephanie/Susan Flannery.  Stephanie was a nasty piece of work, but she got things done and could scheme with the best of them, and Susan could act.  If Bell and the writers were smart (yeah I know, that's a big if), they would bring Sally to the forefront with Steffy and Hope.  Instead of retreading the same road with Bill, where he's married to a woman who disapproves of his schemes, have Steffy be the schemer with Bill worried she might go to far.  I don't think anything will really change because Brad Bell seems to believe all women everywhere will do anything and put up with anything in order to have a guy.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I would totally get behind this. In a fit of rage, Steffy 86s HFTF. That could be the impetus for Sally and Hope to but their differences aside and relaunch SF with HFTF as a main line and Sally as the designer. They could also branch out into couture or whatever they wanted. If idiot Bell had stuck with one of his initial plans for Thorne for longer than a nanosecond, it would be a great opportunity for Thorne to give Sludge the finger and go to SF and continue his Aly line. That would bring back the fashion house rivalry and be something different.  An added bonus would be that it would eliminate the interns SL. I do not find Zoe the least bit attractive but of that horrible triangle, she is the most interesting, so she could stay and be the SF lead model.

Of course, none of the above will happen. If Steffy tried to fire Hope and do away with HFTF (with Sludge's full support) Eric would put his foot down and no doubt, Brooke would be whining in his ear. Because  ... it's so much better for Hope to stay put at FC and work in a high-stress hostile work environment while pregnant. Brilliant. 

I am waiting for next week with baited breath but don't have high hopes with JMW front and center.  She must have a huge hidden fan base somewhere because Brad Bell has to see/know by now how awful she is and not fit to be the show's leading lady. 

I have no idea why Bell chose to make Hope and Sally adversaries.  If anybody has a common enemy, it's these two young women.  Both have suffered at the hands of that slattern (does Sally even know that Steffy was Bill's partner in the 'Caroline is dying' debacle?) and both have reasons to want to strike out on their own.  Sally has the designs and Hope has the star power (?); the two of them could build something or themselves that neither the Forresters or the Spencers could touch.  Bell seems to have a problem with women being friends.  Hope has a lot of 'fans' but not many friends and Sally's friends have been written out.

JMW does have a fan base.  I don't know how big it is, but it's loud and MEAN.  There's a website I peek into every once in a while that's dominated by Steffy/JMW fans and it's unvelievable.  Any character that poses the slightest threat to Steffy is the worst person on earth.  Back when Liam was supporting Sally, she was called a 'prostitute' and worse.  Now it's Hope's turn.  One of the ugliest things I read was someone praying that Hope would lose the 'critter' she was carrying.  There are a lot of anti-Steffy people here but we're nowhere near that level of ugliness.  And of course, Brooke Logan is the biggest 'whore' on earth.  That's why I love this board; no matter how much we dislike the characters we don't sink to that level.

• Love 19

I loved Hope when she was portrayed by Kim Matula.  I really want to get behind this Liam/Hope pairing because of that but I just can't due to the short time nuHope has been paired with Liam.  They've had no time to develop any chemistry whatsoever.  I know we're all supposed to believe/invest in the old Hope/Liam pairing but it isn't the same with this Hope.  I've never liked Steffy but can almost prefer her with Liam than with the antiseptic, chilly nuHope.  I don't blame the actress portraying Hope...it takes time to build up that chemistry.  And in it's new incarnation, B&B doesn't give any couple any real time to develop a relationship.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

That's why I love this board; no matter how much we dislike the characters we don't sink to that level.

A lot of PTV's success has to do with the level of maturity of the posters, and the eagle eyes of the moderators. Kudos to the mods and us for maintaining civility in a world full of trolls.

• Love 14
(edited)
6 hours ago, bannana said:

I just don't get why any two women would be fighting over Liam.

This.  And I'll go further and say I don't know why any two women would be fighting over any man.  Any guy who can't make up his mind who he wants to be with, isn't worth wasting time on.  At least with Taylor/Ridge/Brooke, when RM was Ridge, early on Ridge was shown making an effort to be with either Taylor or Brooke.  Liam hasn't even had to do that.

I like the idea of Steffy, Sally, Hope because they are a blond, a brunette and a redhead, and that amuses me.  Also, Sally can act.  Hope is a pathetic nonentity, and Brooke and Katie are going to be fighting her battles for her.  They should have Steffy use being Mrs. Bill Spencer in every way she can to not only trash Hope and Liam, but Brooke to.  Dredge up Brooke and Deacon and what Brooke did to Bridget.  Have someone remember that Thomas, Steffy and Phoebe loved their Aunt Bridget and were very close to her.  If these women are going to be enemies, let them be real enemies.  In an about face, have Bill secretly fund a new line for Sally so she can leave FC.  Then Hope will be getting attacked from within FC by Steffy while Sally creates a new line that eclipses HFTF.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 11
27 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

And I'll go further and say I don't know why any two women would be fighting over any man.  Any guy who can't make up his mind who he wants to be with, isn't worth wasting time on. 

In real life, I've yet to see a love triangle go on a fraction of the time they do in TV. One party (or both) will walk away.

The only case I know of was a particularly insecure friend of my uncle who had two women more insecure than he fighting for him at his job for years. Note the use of the word "insecure".

And even there after years of BS, one of the ladies did move on to a man who could commit and didn't need to pit women against each other to make himself feel big. 

Ridge did put effort, but the guy was also fun to be around, which was never at any point the case with Lame. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, A-Lo said:

I loved Hope when she was portrayed by Kim Matula.  I really want to get behind this Liam/Hope pairing because of that but I just can't due to the short time nuHope has been paired with Liam.  They've had no time to develop any chemistry whatsoever.  I know we're all supposed to believe/invest in the old Hope/Liam pairing but it isn't the same with this Hope.  I've never liked Steffy but can almost prefer her with Liam than with the antiseptic, chilly nuHope.  I don't blame the actress portraying Hope...it takes time to build up that chemistry.  And in it's new incarnation, B&B doesn't give any couple any real time to develop a relationship.

I understand what you're saying. But I see the chemistry between this Hope and Liam. These two seem to be made for each other and a perfect match. Almost twins, but in a non-creepy way. I never saw that with the old Hope. And I don't see it with Steffy.

6 hours ago, bannana said:

I just don't get why any two women would be fighting over Liam.

Me neither.

• Love 9

Triangles are a soap basic and I never really minded most of the time because the kind of triangle can tell you a lot about the show. Is the person in the middle really irrelevant or is the person in the middle pitting them against each other for other purposes - they will be completely different stories depending on the actors and the show itself.  And how they are resolved can launch other more interesting stories.  

It's the ones that go on for decades with the same 3 participants that are a drag. B&B isn't the only offender but with such a small cast and only a half hour, it's so much more noticeable. 

This show really needs a new (old?), powerful family to challenge the Forresters and shift some alliances. Looking back, Spectra 2.0 never had a chance without a man to go up against Ridge or Bill.  If PF had stayed, maybe Thomas could have made it work but still, he's related to too many people and too young to throw at Brooke, Katie or Quinn.   ETA: soaps used to introduce new core families every so often for just this reason but now it's all about how low can the budgets go.   

• Love 9

I finally caught up with the last two weeks of B&B. Not sure what the consensus is on Zoe, but I really like her. She reminds me of Theresa pining after Ethan on passions, my favorite soap ever.  She looks like a young Lindsay Hartley also. I think the actress looked gorgeous in the show stopper and I am enjoying her. Hopefully she will not Disapppear in a year like Sasha, etc.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

This.  And I'll go further and say I don't know why any two women would be fighting over any man.  Any guy who can't make up his mind who he wants to be with, isn't worth wasting time on.  At least with Taylor/Ridge/Brooke, when RM was Ridge, early on Ridge was shown making an effort to be with either Taylor or Brooke.  Liam hasn't even had to do that.

I like the idea of Steffy, Sally, Hope because they are a blond, a brunette and a redhead, and that amuses me.  Also, Sally can act.  Hope is a pathetic nonentity, and Brooke and Katie are going to be fighting her battles for her.  They should have Steffy use being Mrs. Bill Spencer in every way she can to not only trash Hope and Liam, but Brooke to.  Dredge up Brooke and Deacon and what Brooke did to Bridget.  Have someone remember that Thomas, Steffy and Phoebe loved their Aunt Bridget and were very close to her.  If these women are going to be enemies, let them be real enemies.  In an about face, have Bill secretly fund a new line for Sally so she can leave FC.  Then Hope will be getting attacked from within FC by Steffy while Sally creates a new line that eclipses HFTF.

Steffy doesn't have a leg to stand on.  She's done the Spencer Trifecta.  The second she brings up Deacon, all Brooke has to do is mention the 'Late Night Stallion Ride of $Bill' that Steffy took while she was married to his son and that paternity test because she was obviously double-dipping.  Deacon is old news, and I can't see how many points a person can earn by blaming someone for the circumstances of their birth.  And does a Taylor Tot really want to go after Hope's mommy? Other than Deacon, Taylor has fucked everyone Brooke has and a few more, if I recall.  Brooke might have an interesting sexual history but she doesn't have any corpses on her resume.   And Taylor and her Tot have a mother-daughter set when it comes to dead bodies.  Liam might be so outraged about his baby-momma fucking his daddy (AGAIN!) that he might be willing to drop a dime on just who bust a cap in $Bill's ass.  And we all know that Taylor couldn't BEAR to go to prison.

One of the things that most notable about Steffy is that she's on her own.  She has family and they play at being close, but only when it suits them.  On her 'wedding day', Hope was surrounded by people who care about her.  Who cares about Steffy?  She's killed one cousin and another one hates her.  Her dad is only in her corner re: Liam because he's got a beef with $Bill.  Eric doesn't have a fuck to give about the drama in Steffy's life.  In fact, one could argue that he's on Team Hope.  Steffy ruined her brother's life because she'll do anything to hang on to Liam, including stab her only sibling in the back.  And her sainted mother was willing to let her pregnant daughter be blackmailed and harassed to keep her out of the slammer.  It's not as bad as fucking her son in law, but it ain't that great.

The only person who REALLY cares about Steffy is $Bill.  They would certainly be a powerful couple, but if they want to spend their time destroying people's lives, they better get ready for some blowback.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, tessaray said:

Triangles are a soap basic and I never really minded most of the time because the kind of triangle can tell you a lot about the show. Is the person in the middle really irrelevant or is the person in the middle pitting them against each other for other purposes - they will be completely different stories depending on the actors and the show itself.  And how they are resolved can launch other more interesting stories.  

It's the ones that go on for decades with the same 3 participants that are a drag. B&B isn't the only offender but with such a small cast and only a half hour, it's so much more noticeable. 

This show really needs a new (old?), powerful family to challenge the Forresters and shift some alliances. Looking back, Spectra 2.0 never had a chance without a man to go up against Ridge or Bill.  If PF had stayed, maybe Thomas could have made it work but still, he's related to too many people and too young to throw at Brooke, Katie or Quinn.   ETA: soaps used to introduce new core families every so often for just this reason but now it's all about how low can the budgets go.   

When B&B started Bill Spencer Senior despised Eric and Ridge and that never changed.  He was also a success who didn't constantly loose to Ridge.  Brad Bell's hero worship of Ridge and Liam has ruined the show.  Other soaps have the same problem.  They have at least one character who always wins, and never pays for anything they do.  It's boring.

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

Steffy doesn't have a leg to stand on.  She's done the Spencer Trifecta.  The second she brings up Deacon, all Brooke has to do is mention the 'Late Night Stallion Ride of $Bill' that Steffy took while she was married to his son and that paternity test because she was obviously double-dipping.  Deacon is old news, and I can't see how many points a person can earn by blaming someone for the circumstances of their birth.  And does a Taylor Tot really want to go after Hope's mommy? Other than Deacon, Taylor has fucked everyone Brooke has and a few more, if I recall.  Brooke might have an interesting sexual history but she doesn't have any corpses on her resume.   And Taylor and her Tot have a mother-daughter set when it comes to dead bodies.  Liam might be so outraged about his baby-momma fucking his daddy (AGAIN!) that he might be willing to drop a dime on just who bust a cap in $Bill's ass.  And we all know that Taylor couldn't BEAR to go to prison.

One of the things that most notable about Steffy is that she's on her own.  She has family and they play at being close, but only when it suits them.  On her 'wedding day', Hope was surrounded by people who care about her.  Who cares about Steffy?  She's killed one cousin and another one hates her.  Her dad is only in her corner re: Liam because he's got a beef with $Bill.  Eric doesn't have a fuck to give about the drama in Steffy's life.  In fact, one could argue that he's on Team Hope.  Steffy ruined her brother's life because she'll do anything to hang on to Liam, including stab her only sibling in the back.  And her sainted mother was willing to let her pregnant daughter be blackmailed and harassed to keep her out of the slammer.  It's not as bad as fucking her son in law, but it ain't that great.

The only person who REALLY cares about Steffy is $Bill.  They would certainly be a powerful couple, but if they want to spend their time destroying people's lives, they better get ready for some blowback.

It wouldn't matter.  Steffy and Bill have the resources to spin the story any way they want.  They could paint Liam and Hope as being just like Brooke and Deacon.  If Steffy and Bill are so evil, then let them be.  Let them run their businesses, and in their spare time cause problems for Liam and Hope just because they want to.  Bonus points if Steffy keeps arranging for Ridge and Quinn to be around each other, and ruins Ridge and Brooke's marriage.  Not that Ridge and Brooke need any help in that department.

• Love 9

You hit on the nail exactly why I hate this version of Still. Original recipe didn't paint them as some grand love story. Steffy was the Evil Seductress at all of 20 (yawn) and Bill straddled the fence between mentor and hot older guy and if I didn't like Batie so much back then, I would've seen the potential far sooner.

Still needs to be what Rick and Maya were in 2015: a couple that do their destructive shit, have each other's back and don't give a fuck what others thing. And since I don't give a damn about any of their potential targets besides Sally, all the better.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

And does a Taylor Tot really want to go after Hope's mommy? Other than Deacon, Taylor has fucked everyone Brooke has and a few more, if I recall.  Brooke might have an interesting sexual history but she doesn't have any corpses on her resume

Taylor has slept with every Forrester (Eric, Ridge, Thorne, Rick) and every Logan (Stephen, Storm, Rick). Steffy is following her mother's footsteps.

• Love 7

Brooke fuckecd Bridget's husband, and has a daughter by him - Hope.  That is supposedly one of the reasons Hope runs around lecturing everyone about morals, but of course, Hope doesn't practice what she preaches.  If Steffy really wants to be a vindictive bitch, and that would be way more entertaining than the current lame SL, she'll go straight for Hope's weakness, and let the world know, good moral nice Hope (blech) got pregnant while Liam was married to Steffy.  Although I would much rather Steffy concentrate on making Liam's life miserable.  Steffy should marry Bill, and leave on a honeymoon with Bill and Kelly.  They can have pictures splashed all over the place of Steffy, Bill and Kelly enjoying all the best resorts because both Steffy and Bill have the money to afford it.  Steffy should also get Bill to give her his FC stock.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 7/21/2018 at 10:35 AM, TigerLynx said:

Liam will be bored to tears by Hope in no time

Because Liam is just such a bag o' fun & excitement.

3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Brooke fuckecd Bridget's husband, and has a daughter by him - Hope. 

As Steffy fucked her husband's father and has a daughter by him - Kelly.  All of these hypocrites need to just be who they are without throwing stones.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 17

Liam and Steffy weren't married when he got Hope pregnant. He had signed the annulment papers about five minutes before he proposed to Hope and sent them with a courier to be filed.  So, I guess that on technical merit, he was still "married," but in theory he was "single." It really doesn't make any difference. We have an blithering idiot with two baby mamas and no fucking clue as to what to do about it! 

• Love 12
(edited)
On 7/21/2018 at 11:26 AM, RuntheTable said:

Once upon a time there was a lovely show filled with beautiful and glamourous people who were interesting, and who had interesting lives, and interesting jobs. The show was fresh and exciting and new; it was a show focused on the LA fashion industry, and offered long time soap fans something different, but also something the same, as it brought in some beautiful soap vets to be it's foundation. Overall, they were happy people; they smiled a lot, and they had a lot of family time, and they all worked at productive jobs. The fact that the majority of these beautiful people couldn't act was completely overshadowed by the really good writing and compelling story lines. The writers were good with their needles and their thread; they knew how to weave a story together with depth and subtlety; stories that engaged most of the cast, and stories that laid the foundations for great story telling in the future. They were also consummate cooks, who knew just the right combination, and level of spice to add, but more importantly, understood the necessity of a good simmer; allowing those spices time to release and gel together before serving it to their viewers. Apparently, the writer's also did not engage in psychedelia because their story lines logically ran end to end, and not only maintained continuity, they maintained character continuity. What the writers did best though, was write with balance. We had corporate drama, love drama, relationship drama, baby drama, family drama, class drama; and the writers used a very nuanced hand to weave all these different dramas into a cohesive, well thought out show. A show that left you panting for more.  A show that had you so anxious to get home and watch that days recording; and God help you if something happened and the show didn't tape! There was no internet to use, so if the show didn't tape, you just missed that episode. I mean really, can you imagine missing any of these?

RuntheTable, I wish I could like your post a thousand times, and even then, it wouldn't be enough.

Your post can be summed up as a Requiem for The Bold and the Beautiful as I knew it.  That sound we heard, was the late great Bill Bell rolling over in his grave as both of his shows have been decimated.  B&B is struggling through the death throes of mediocrity, piss-poor storytelling, stunt casting, endless and mindless triangles, and upending a show for the benefit of one or two people.  My fears were confirmed when I read the Spoiler section and saw JMW's commentary about her upcoming storylines.  Which, told me everything I needed to know--there will be NO break whatsoever from the Perils of Hauxdilocks.  I just can't do this shit anymore.  Even if JMW was the Bette Davis of Daytime, having her garner more screen time than many of her more talented costars is outrageous.  My breaking point has come with this ridiculous narrative the "writers" keep pushing that Hauxdi is a "victim," has been manipulated by Bill, has been "abused" by Lame [yes, I saw a few of her stans make that ludicrous claim] and that she's a strong woman who "deserves better."  The fuck she does.  That feckless...bitch hasn't gotten a tenth of the Karma she so richly deserves.

Seeing these writers put forth these kind of fruitless efforts is exhausting.  The "betrayed wife" shtick simply doesn't work with this particular character.  As far as I'm concerned, Hope could drop a sex tape of Lame doing it to her every which way but loose, and Hauxdi will NEVER be their "victim."  Anyone who saw this trick fuck her father-in-law can't un-see it.  She fucked him.  All night long.  Merrily.  Barely washed her ass.  Went home with Bill's stench still on her and renewed her vows to her cuckolded husband, who beat himself up for kissing Sally when he thought they were both dying.  Couldn't be sure if she needed to contact Maury or not to have her sample sent to DNA Diagnostics Center.  Would have kept on lying if Lame hadn't found the paternity test she was too stupid to throw away.  As an added bonus, the "writers" decided to resurrect Taylor's corpse from whatever cave she was hanging upside down in.  Why?  To give Hauxdi yet more cover to claim she was being stalked and blackmailed by a predator--the same "predator" whom she can't seem to stay away from and whom she has yet to tell Lame has visited her numerous times.  I'm also reminded that Hauxdi got this whole party started when she set out to destroy her brother's relationship with Sally.  But, no one seems to know or care about that. 

So, I wish JMW luck, as this show is clearly hers now, as the other characters are merely there to prop whatever bullshit storyline they can come up with--that includes the 50-something-and-older characters who apparently have no lives of their own other than wringing their hands and wondering what poor, put upon Hauxdi will have to endure next.  It's quite distressing to realize that Hope was only brought back as a foil to this pathetic blob of human feces.  I won't even touch on Bill's unseemly obsession with this...thing.  Lately, he looks like an aging pimp grooming the No. 1 ho in his stable, who has already agreed to her price now that he's sampled the goods.  How ironic that another kiss by Lame sends Hauxdi into another tailspin, which she will use to justify hopping on Pop yet again.   And, can we please stop with Bill dog-collaring favored folks with sword necklaces?

Admittedly, I gave up the ghost when Brooke inexplicably took Ridge's grimy ass back.  I simply can't watch her with him.  Ever.  And, you touched on something that has bugged about TK's interpretation of the role.  He is NOT Ridge and never will be, and the character should have died when RM left.  I don't care how many promotional tours TK and KKL do internationally to promote the pairing.  As for the idiotic decision to bring on IR as Thorne when WH was always available, it has to be the most expensive casting blunder in daytime.  He took the time to study for the role (unlike TK), particularly Thorne's history with Brooke.  He and KKL passed their chemistry test with flying colors and then...nothing.  They keep throwing nu-Thorne against the wall to see what will stick.  I agree that both of these actors should have been brought on as non-Forrester characters to broaden the dating and marriage pool.  Don't even get me started on the fact that every summer, the show becomes a jobs program for "reality" TV starruhs and runners-up.  Why bring on these people no one cares about when there are legacy characters who could have easily been brought back?

So, I will watch my B&B shows from the '80s and '90s to remind myself of a time when the show had a head writer who wasn't afraid to write for strong women; when the cast was beautiful; when there was BALANCE where no one character or family dominated and several stories could be told at once; when couples actually had chemistry and weren't thrown together just because they were evil or some other such nonsense; when meticulous attention was paid to the sets, clothing, jewelry, hairstyles, background music and scenery; and where the EP/HW wasn't afraid to drop a storyline that clearly wasn't working.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 17

I'm wondering if WH's personal issues are the reason why he's no longer playing Thorne.  I think IR should've been brought on as Ivy's brother/relative who is NOT a Forrester (remember, Ivy is the product of marriage #2 ...Ivy's brother could be the product of her mother's 1st marriage).  Eric gives him a job as a favor to his brother.  Intrigue & romance ensue.

The Forresters need a competitor but Spectra 2.0 going up against Forrester Creations as a whole was destined to be a fail.  Instead, Spectra 2.0 should've always been an indie youth oriented brand that was a competitor with the Hope for the Future line (or Aly's Fashions).  I'm hoping with the exoneration of Sally in the online threatening of Hope, Thorne will be apologetic and take an interest (NOT romantic) in Sally, the young cousin of his ex-wife Macy (and cousin to his late daughter Aly).  Aly and Sally & Coco were 2nd cousins.  Thorne has always taken an interest in the underdog, have him take an interest in Sally, who reminds him of what his daughter Aly could've been, had she not been robbed of life by her mental illness and her cousin Steffy.

Katie, of course, wouldn't like it and would think Thorne is taking a romantic interest in Sally (but he's really taking a fatherly interest in her*).  Katie snoops and plots against Sally until Thorne finally dumps her.

*I would say make Thorne be Sally's father but that would mean she had sex numerous times with her first cousin Thomas.  So no bueno.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

Because Liam is just such a bag o' fun & excitement.

As Steffy fucked her husband's father and has a daughter by him - Kelly.  All of these hypocrites need to just be who they are without throwing stones.

Liam's a pathetic loser, and I have no idea why any woman would want him, but Liam's M.O. is the very over used trite trope of wanting what he doesn't have.  Simply being with Hope will bore Liam because Liam is Liam.  I guess Liam could always boink Brooke.  It's been a few years since Brooke had sex with one of her daughter's husbands or boyfriends.

I hope Bill is Kelly's father.  Soaps are sort of made up of hypocrites who throw stones.  Of course the writing and SLs used to be much better, and there used to be other SLs besides never ending triangles.

While I enjoy Bill and Justin being on, they need to have a new conversation.  The current one has been done to death.

These insufferable morons do realize that while they don't have to give Zoe a job at FC, they can't actually order her to leave the country right?  So long as Zoe has the appropriate paperwork, she can stay in the USA.

I predict Ridge and Brooke will once again be on the rocks and Ridge will be sexing up Zoe.

• Love 6

I think I finally hit my limit with the insanity of this show, to the point, where I'm joining in - when Zoe waltzed onto that runway, I actually lol'd and cheered her on. That's how much I hate this storyline but at least the actress playing Zoe has some bite and looks like she's enjoying herself unlike Xander/Emma, who looks so damn constipated and awkward.

As for the rest of the show, @RuntheTable's post echoes so much of what I (and I'm sure many of us) have been feeling of late. 

This show used to be so amazing good and even had flashes not terribly long ago - the Brill reunion in Sydney and wedding (barely one year ago), Sally and Liam fighting for SF (less than a year ago), the Steffy Rode the Stallion fallout (less than a year ago). 

But so much since then has been such a mess. And worse, a BORING mess. 

It's like Badley forget everything his father ever taught him as Bell Sr was so masterful...as was his contemporary, Doug Marland, whose rules for soap operas are so sorely needed now:

The Rules

Watch the show.
Learn the history of the show. You would be surprised at the ideas that you can get from the back story of your characters.
Read the fan mail. The very characters that are not thrilling to you may be the audience's favorites.
Be objective. When I came in to ‘ATWT’, the first thing I said was, what is pleasing the audience? You have to put your own personal likes and dislikes aside and develop the characters that the audience wants to see.
Talk to everyone; writers and actors especially. There may be something in a character's history that will work beautifully for you, and who would know better than the actor who has been playing the role?
Don't change a core character. You can certainly give them edges they didn't have before, or give them a logical reason to change their behavior. But when the audience says, "He would never do that," then you have failed.
Build new characters slowly. Everyone knows that it takes six months to a year for an audience to care about a new character. Tie them in to existing characters. Don't shove them down the viewers' throats.
If you feel staff changes are in order, look within the organization first. P&G (Procter & Gamble) does a lot of promoting from within. Almost all of our producers worked their way up from staff positions, and that means they know the show.
Don't fire anyone for six months. I feel very deeply that you should look at the show's canvas before you do anything.
Good soap opera is good storytelling. It's very simple.

• Love 23

As someone said above, why would anyone even want Liam? He was making all googly eyes at Hope and then was all over her. How can he so easily go from one woman to the other? Why would anyone want a man like that? It is like he is a kid in a candy shop with these dimwitted women yearning for him. Who else can he impregnate? This show really gives women a terrible name. And I have below zero interest in the intern drama. The dancer girl is always squinting around trying to look like a serious actor. The guy looks like he is twelve. Who comes up with this junk? I probably need to stop watching for awhile. Or maybe forever.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Be objective. When I came in to ‘ATWT’, the first thing I said was, what is pleasing the audience? You have to put your own personal likes and dislikes aside and develop the characters that the audience wants to see.

This one right here is what everyone in charge of, writing for or involved with a soap nowadays needs to learn.

I couldn't decide who seemed more childish Liam/Hope or Xander/Emma.

Steffy, "How could you?"

Me, "When has Liam not?"

• Love 10

Hope no longer models, so what does she actually do to deserve her own line ?

Emma might grow on me if she keeps injuring FC employees. 

The great Forester Creations where interns tell the CEO who he can hire.

• Love 12
On 7/21/2018 at 9:20 AM, SweePea59 said:

The only thing keeping me entertained are the hysterical facial expressions on Emma. WTFuckingF is that girl supposed to be thinking?!!

I get that she's only 16 years old, but hot damn. She is one of the worst actresses I've seen in a while. The overacting facial expressions are EXACTLY my youngest daughter's "tells" when she's lying. I am alternating between rolling my eyes and cracking up at her.

• Love 11

New cast photo. Brooke and Ridge far left and Eric & Quinn far right. Smack in the middle is the new regime of NuHope, Liam, Steffy & Bill. In the back on the left are the newbies who I don’t know or care about. Then there is Maya by herself with no family on contract. 

0658A5A9-8345-48B6-BFB0-DA2507558BF4.jpeg

• Love 8

Don't like Ridge's short hair at all.  The only reason Ridge wants Zoey gone is to keep him from temptation. Ridge couldn't help but undress her with her eyes.  

The partially open door was on vacation so his brother, fully closed door, filled in.  Is Stuffy too good to knock?  Oh, I forgot, nobody knocks.  The HPPB is really a golf ball going from hole to hole. 

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

New cast photo. Brooke and Ridge far left and Eric & Quinn far right. Smack in the middle is the new regime of NuHope, Liam, Steffy & Bill. In the back on the left are the newbies who I don’t know or care about. Then there is Maya by herself with no family on contract. 

0658A5A9-8345-48B6-BFB0-DA2507558BF4.jpeg

So JMW is the star of the show.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, bannana said:

So JMW is the star of the show.

Sure looks that way from this photo....and the way she is smiling. Ugh.

This show is so bad & boring...or is it boring & bad...either way I really have nothing to add but snarks & bitching. What a shame.

ETA:OMG. Zoe is in that pic as well as those awful interns?! This surely does not bode well for this once great show.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 7
(edited)

Geez ... what an awful, awful show today. The only good scenes were Justin and Bill rehashing the same old shit.

Then ... did anybody else pick up the vibe that maybe the writers were chem-testing Zoe and RIDGE? TK was practically salivating. It was the silly grin, too close personal space and he was practically holding her hand while they were talking. I don't think Zoe is attractive at all. I figured out that she reminds me of one of those sugar skulls on Halloween. All huge eyes and weird mandible. It's like she doesn't have a lower half of her face. She gives me the creeps. So ... in retaliation, I guess she "outed" Xander for being part British. BFD. Thankfully, we were spared seeing that as it obviously occurred off-screen.

Just to liven things up, I was kind of hoping that Ridge would lose it and snarl at Xander, "You're BRITISH??? You deceitful liar. You're FIRED!" 

At least he didn't fall for Zoe's charms and sob story ("I can change." "give me a chance," yadda yadda yadda) and didn't hire her as a FC model.'

So Hauxdi ran out of the house to go confront Liam and FC and left Bill there with Kelly. At least the nanny showed up. I think she is also British. What is this? Aren't there any American actors available for work. I think they'd be a dime a dozen in L.A. Are the accents supposed to charm/attract viewers? 

I wish I had a screen grab of the final scene of Steffy's face when she walked in on Hope and Liam. Instead of dismay, hurt and shock, JMW actually looked like she'd stepped in some dog doo on the sidewalk.  I want to weep when I think of how good that scene actually could have been in the hands of somebody with skills along the lines of HT (Heather not Hunter.)

I agree with everything CountryGirl, RuntheTable, mightysparrow, MulletorHater, TigerLynx and others have said. I have watched this show since the beginning and am used to riding the waves of ups and downs. However, this era seems to be in a low tailspin and the pilot can't pull the nose of the plane back up. With this mess that Liam's gotten himself into, I see no way out and regardless of what happens, it's going to chew up the screen for months on end until something is resolved. This reshuffling of the deck has got to stop. 

I guess at this point, the smart thing to do would be to focus more on Sally and get some supporting characters for her and develop a strong focused SL.  Get rid of the stupid interns and put the money towards some experienced soap veterans who can actually act and not temporary stunt casting either. Reignite Quidge. Something. Anything but get that horrible excuse of an actress JMW off our screen front and center. Isn't she married/engaged to a talent agent? Why can't he get her a "better" role on a different show. Just get her off B&B or seriously back-burnered. The same for Liam and Hope. 

Re: WH.  I don't know if his personal issues let to him being let go. I suspect that he's been struggling with substance abuse for quite some time and it came to a head, these past few years when he's been caught publicly intoxicated. The first thing I noticed, which was a good number of years ago, is how bloated he got. He used to have a smokin' hot body. I realize that it's difficult to keep up that level of fitness, especially as you age, and maybe he chose to back it off. But, still, the puffy face was very noticeable and didn't look like somebody who was hitting the Craft services table hard and heavy. I sincerely hope that he is getting help and can recover and find new and better roles elsewhere when the time is right.

ETA: I just saw the new cast photos. Did RS cut bangs again? I didn't even recognize her. They aren't a flattering look on her, which makes me suspected Botox gone bad or another unfortunate microblading session. WHY is it that the most gorgeous women feel the most compelled to mess with their looks? They should count their blessings.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 5
(edited)

So some stranger walks in off the street and inserts herself into the highlight of your fashion show and you were actually going to offer her a job? Okay, Ridge. (Meanwhile, Charlie's still gainfully employed because those gigantic sunglasses Zoe had on would've fooled anyone. Sure.)

Why do they keep calling Hope's baby a blessing? Is that supposed to imply that baby Kelly is a curse?

I want to say Liam is an utter dog but that really insults all the good puppers out there. So instead, I think Liam is toxic waste that has assumed human form. And not in a good way.

Insecure and panicked is not a good look for you, Steffy. But dang, bet you want to poke your own eyeballs out right about now, huh? A least you got there before you would've seen thrusting.

Door locks, Hope. Use them. It could've been Ridge walking in on you and Ping-Pong Waffle Boy.

Ridge will be sexing up Zoe.

Yeah he was looking at her like she was what's for dessert. But yikes, those huge paws of his could snap her like a twig. (Wonder if the actress reminds TK of his former AMC co-star Alicia Minshew. Similar hair styles and body types.)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So some stranger walks in off the street and inserts herself into the highlight of your fashion show and you were actually going to offer her a job? Okay, Ridge. (Meanwhile, Charlie's still gainfully employed because those gigantic sunglasses Zoe had on would've fooled anyone. Sure.)

Why do they keep calling Hope's baby a blessing? Is that supposed to imply that baby Kelly is a curse?

I want to say Liam is an utter dog but that really insults all the good puppers out there. So instead, I think Liam is toxic waste that has assumed human form. And not in a good way.

Insecure and panicked is not a good look for you, Steffy. But dang, bet you want to poke your own eyeballs out right about now, huh? A least you got there before you would've seen thrusting.

Door locks, Hope. Use them. It could've been Ridge walking in on you and Ping-Pong Waffle Boy.

Yeah he was looking at her like she was what's for dessert. But yikes, those huge paws of his could snap her like a twig. (Wonder if the actress reminds TK of his former AMC co-star Alicia Minshew. Similar hair styles and body types.)

Then why not just cast Alicia Minshew? Must I do everything around here. I DVR the show now and watch the last 5 minutes. It’s all I can handle. And, what do I get today. I get pregnant NuHope hiking up her skirt for a quickie with Liam. OMG!!!! Enough with SC and his woman. He such a boy in the leading man category. What is Brad Bell’s fascination with him?  

• Love 9

Then why not just cast Alicia Minshew?

Her husband owns bars/restaurants in NYC, plus she has a school-aged child. She hasn't been inclined to join any shows that film on the west coast. There was a rumor years ago that B&B courted her after AMC got cancelled. Who knows if she even considered it. I'm sure TK would love to have her on B&B because they made an extremely popular supercouple on AMC.

• Love 3
(edited)

Waffles went for the IHOP* Belgian Waffles Combo!  Waffles with two eggs and a side of bacon.  Which baby mama is the healthy protein and greasy pig fat side dish?

(*Had to look up IHOP's menu)

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Love 5