Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, General Days said:

Does anyone know how the figure jump from $4K to $32K?

I believe the $4,000 mentioned on the show was just one of the debts she was told to pay to get her credit score up to a certain level. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
On 12/6/2023 at 11:10 AM, ginger90 said:

There was communication, Mykelti didn’t want Meri there, so that’s the way it was.

I have been wanting to ask this every time I see it. Who says “fambly” on the show??

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Carolyn Manzo on RHoNJ was made fun of for that...

• Like 4

My local Christmas music stations announced their gifts of Christmas contest.  And they said some was David yurmann jewelry.  I’ll let you know what it is !  I’m not entering because it would be the one time I win 

Edited by dariafan
Didn’t finish my thought
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 14
2 hours ago, dariafan said:

My local Christmas music stations announced their gifts of Christmas contest.  And they said some was David yurmann jewelry.  I’ll let you know what it is !  I’m not entering because it would be the one time I win 

I bought myself David Yurman earrings for my birthday this year after wanting them for a long time. They're gorgeous and classics, and I wear them all the time. Nothing like horse rings at all.  image.png.0612d0e96ad3cea4421444bdf41576d2.png

Edited by altopower
Fixed graphic
  • Like 12
  • Love 2
On 12/4/2023 at 7:02 PM, Ms.Lulu said:

I don't know why, but every time I see this thread I want to rename it:

Robyn Brown: She wanted the money but got stuck with the man.

Yes, I'm all for this! She did NOT want the family. She wanted their money, PERIOD!

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, altopower said:

I bought myself David Yurman earrings for my birthday this year after wanting them for a long time. They're gorgeous and classics, and I wear them all the time. Nothing like horse rings at all.  image.png.0612d0e96ad3cea4421444bdf41576d2.png

Oh that’s good !

• Like 4

Regarding Robyn using She-Ra, this is from their book  (2012):

“It took me a while to realize that the only person I could rely on to protect me was myself. When I discovered this, I invented an alter ego who became my protector. Her name was She-Rah and she represented my tougher, bolder side. Since no one would come to my rescue, I transformed part of me into my own super-hero.

She-Rah helped me protect the softer, more sensitive parts of my psy-che. She built a wall around them so they wouldn't be battered or bruised. I knew that it would be going against my nature to throw away the kindness and caring that are important parts of my character-so instead I developed this mechanism to shield them.”

• LOL 24
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

“It took me a while to realize that the only person I could rely on to protect me was myself. When I discovered this, I invented an alter ego who became my protector. Her name was She-Rah and she represented my tougher, bolder side. Since no one would come to my rescue, I transformed part of me into my own super-hero.

She-Rah helped me protect the softer, more sensitive parts of my psy-che. She built a wall around them so they wouldn't be battered or bruised. I knew that it would be going against my nature to throw away the kindness and caring that are important parts of my character-so instead I developed this mechanism to shield them.”

We really need a combo eye-roll/laughy face/puke emoji here. Even if it's just for Robyn's thread. Please Primetimer powers-that-be, time to add one more!

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 12/4/2023 at 8:02 PM, Ms.Lulu said:

I don't know why, but every time I see this thread I want to rename it:

Robyn Brown: She wanted the money but got stuck with the man.

See and for me I want to change the word man. Because asshat sure is not one of those, he is pond scum.

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
On 12/10/2023 at 6:11 PM, General Days said:

I am not inclined to believe she was telling the truth. There are a lot of reasons to assume she lied, because we've been watching her in action on the show for 18 seasons, and she more often than not seems utterly full of shit.

Does anyone know how the figure jumped from $4K to $32K?

I do not believe her debt was only $4000 because she wouldn't need a credit counselor for that. (My family and friends are familiar with using credit counselors, they're great.) Her debts would be at least $10,000 and more likely the $32,000 amount that's being passed around.

On 12/10/2023 at 6:11 PM, General Days said:

• Like 6
  • Useful 5
19 hours ago, Teri313 said:

We really need a combo eye-roll/laughy face/puke emoji here. Even if it's just for Robyn's thread. Please Primetimer powers-that-be, time to add one more!

Along with an eye roll emoji, I wish there was an emoji that simply meant "I disagree", or "nope". (What would that look like?)

• Like 10
17 hours ago, Chalby said:

I do not believe her debt was only $4000 because she wouldn't need a credit counselor for that. (My family and friends are familiar with using credit counselors, they're great.) Her debts would be at least $10,000 and more likely the $32,000 amount that's being passed around.

I don't know where I heard it either but it was in the $30K range.  

• Like 6

So we all know that Robyn trashed her ex-husband.

He took her cookie, he was a poor father and husband, he was a bad man that she had to divorce.

Given this, does that mean, when Kody says that Christine has to bad mouth him to get (David/a good man) to marry her, that he knows that Robyn lied to him?

Is he speaking from personal experience with Robyn?

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

So we all know that Robyn trashed her ex-husband.

He took her cookie, he was a poor father and husband, he was a bad man that she had to divorce.

Given this, does that mean, when Kody says that Christine has to bad mouth him to get (David/a good man) to marry her, that he knows that Robyn lied to him?

Is he speaking from personal experience with Robyn?

I doubt whether Kootie has enough brain cells to put 2 + 2 together in that way!  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
On 12/15/2023 at 2:38 AM, Ms.Lulu said:

Kody's such a mysogynist. If Christine puts his stuff out, or leaves him, somebody put it in her mind, because she doesn't think for herself. If Christine gets a husband, he's only there because Christine trash talked Kody to give this husband self esteem.

Doesn't he ever watch himself?

• Like 9
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, altopower said:

He does, but he's checking out his curls, pecs, and abs.

Lol, That reminds me of Janelle laughing at kody's insistence that she just wanted him for his body. As she said, she doesn't even care about stuff like that. Kody's mind is in an alternative universe. Bizarro world.

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

Lol, That reminds me of Janelle laughing at kody's insistence that she just wanted him for his body. As she said, she doesn't even care about stuff like that. Kody's mind is in an alternative universe. Bizarro world.

Yep. That moron referred to himself as a "POOL BOY".... Poor thing.  He believes this shit.

I have a bridge.......

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

(Taken from my post in reunion part 4 because is Robyn related)

We've had evidence that Robyn is a hoarder and in particular collects Precious Moments figurines. I must say that it dawned on me recently that this is what the family is to her - not a lived daily experience that is the fabric of her daily life, but rather a precious moments figurine to be put on her shelf and only dusted off and interacted with when it suits or conveniences her, like holidays and birthdays. Nothing more, which is why she is hung up on the mythical porch with her sister wives. That is just a precious moments scene she wanted to act out with the OG3 before putting them back in storage or in the shelf collecting dust while she goes back to living monogamy with her husband and 5 kids. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

We've had evidence that Robyn is a hoarder and in particular collects Precious Moments figurines. I must say that it dawned on me recently that this is what the family is to her - not a lived daily experience that is the fabric of her daily life, but rather a precious moments figurine to be put on her shelf and only dusted off and interacted with when it suits or conveniences her, like holidays and birthdays. Nothing more, which is why she is hung up on the mythical porch with her sister wives. That is just a precious moments scene she wanted to act out with the OG3 before putting them back in storage or in the shelf collecting dust while she goes back to living monogamy with her husband and 5 kids. 

Yes to all of this.  All of the OG 13 kids and 3 OG wives are mere pawns on her chessboard.  They are there to serve the Dark Queen, only when she summons them.  She's toxic with a capital T.

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I think Robyn is just as angry as Kody that the rest of the family refuses to acknowledge her as the queen and the best sister wife who ever lived. The majority of the kids have made it abundantly clear they don’t care what she wants and will support Christine and Janelle and live as they want.

I wonder if Robyn has seen her dentist because she must have damage from grinding her teeth because nothing has turned out as she expected.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
7 hours ago, Shelbie said:

I think Robyn is just as angry as Kody that the rest of the family refuses to acknowledge her as the queen and the best sister wife who ever lived. The majority of the kids have made it abundantly clear they don’t care what she wants and will support Christine and Janelle and live as they want.

I wonder if Robyn has seen her dentist because she must have damage from grinding her teeth because nothing has turned out as she expected.

She needs to see a physician about that goiter, too.

• Like 6

As I catch up on this show now, I have a question about people's perceptions of Robyn that I hope y'all can answer for me. 

Why do people hate her so much?

I want to be clear here: I do not like Robyn. Is she an opportunist? Yes. Did she exploit her position as favorite wife, other wives be damned? Seems like! Does she spend money in ridiculous ways? Uh huh. Are her eyebrows basically their own sentient entities at this point? Yes. Obviously.

But I just don't see her as some Svengali puppetmaster who set out to seduce Kody and then pull all of his strings, decimating his family and rising as the only wife standing. For one thing, she just doesn't seem... that bright? 

Again, I completely get people not liking her, because don't like her! But people's hatred of her seems to be on par with their hatred of Kody, which I really don't get, because I just hate Kody so. much. 

What am I missing here? 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I like your entire post because I find it interesting how we all see these people a little differently.

I like your post too, because it offers me a different perspective! Ultimately, though, I still just don't see Robyn as this manipulative puppet master. Mainly because she does not seem very smart to me. But, hey, I could be completely wrong and she's actually an evil genius! Barring that, my sense of Robyn is more like she was a struggling single mom who saw a gravy train, grabbed hold, and then ruthlessly did whatever she could to hang on. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

Being manipulative and controlling doesn't require vast intelligence.  It seems to be an inbred feature.  My most manipulative and controlling aunt is also the one least equipped intellectually.  She's more sly or the old saying of crazy like a fox.  

• Like 16
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, RazzleberryPie said:

and backhandedly belittled their weight, appearance, parenting, etc.

I haven't seen Robyn do this -- I only remember her saying she wished she were "curvier" because "Kody likes curvy girls" (and something about the way she said "curvy girls" made me want to vomit, but that's neither here nor there...). But, like I said, I've missed some seasons, so if this is the case of course that's absolutely disgusting!

It's a good point that one can be unintelligent and still manipulative... I don't know. I think she treats Kody exactly as he wants to be treated (which: ew) and it's mainly Kody I see choosing to spend time with her and her kids and then pitting the other wives against her (the way he's always pitted his wives against each other).

She could choose to tell him to stop giving her preferential treatment but she's not going to do that because then she'll get less money, time, affection, parenting help, etc. and I think that Robyn is out for Robyn and makes decisions for Robyn. But to me that's slightly different from deliberately hatching a plan to come into this family and capsize it, gaining legal wife status and draining the finances. If that makes any sense?

I do think that even if Robyn were all sweetness and light and good vibes and earnest intentions (which, she's obviously not - I really dislike her!), this family dynamic would still be fucked for a lot of reasons including Kody's blatant favoritism of her.

I guess I just wonder how much of this is a Yoko Ono situation where it's easier to believe in this caricature of an evil, conniving woman who singlehandedly dissolved the group. (To be clear, I don't think anyone here is saying that -- but that's the discourse I see about her in the world and even within the Brown family).

And maybe the shoe fits! Maybe she really is an evil conniver who had this all planned out "from day one"! But I can't say for sure. 

• Like 4

I will add, if Robyn truly is a manipulative, evil person and has planned this all out, I really, really hope that her crowning achievement will be leaving Kody and taking what's left of his money with her. I'd give her a little hat-tip for that. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I think its a bit of both. I think Robyn wanted to be the legal wife. She knows, having gone through a legal divorce, the protections that gives her and I do think she figured out that Meri and Kody had a very weak relationship during the courtship and figured that she could maneuver her way into the legal marriage.

I don't think she had a plan to push all the other wives out completely and be the only wife. I do think that anyone who grew up in polygamy probably has some damage and her childhood damage came from not being the number one family for her father. It's why she wants the legal marriage and why she wants Kody around her family all the time. She doesn't want to have Christmas on hold for weeks until the man finally shows up. She wants to know that he has other places he can go, but he puts her and her kids first. And I don't know how much of that is conscious on her part and how much of that just comes from the damage from her childhood. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3

I don't think Sobbyn is very smart overall. I think she was smart enought to play the part to get Kootie to marry her to pay off her debts and move into a situation where she could have a big house and lots of money. I think she was smart enoujgh to play the doting, obedient, ego-stroking wife to ensure she was the legal one.

What I don't think she foresaw was the long game.  She thought the other three would maintain their positions while she was lording it over them. She could dump her bills and kids on them and live the lifestyle she thinks she deserves.  She was devious enough to stroke his ego while planting all kinds of ideas in his head to maintain the top dog position.  Her need to "interpret" for Kody is just to make sure he doesn't verbally give anything away that she might want in the end.

However, I honestly don't think she loves Kootie at all, he's a means to an end and she's suddenly realizing that she made some huge mistakes and now she's stuck with him.  I would not be the least surprised to see her dump him when the paychecks stop rolling in.  All of that fake angst is because she knows she has critically overplayed her hand.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I don't know how smart Robyn is, but I do think she's cunning. She knows how to get what she wants, whether it's through the front door or the back. I think there has been a lot of sneaky stuff and story telling and manipulation behind the backs of those she wanted to get ahead of or tear down. If she was super smart, she'd probably hide it better and we wouldn't be able to see her doing it right in front of us. But on the other hand, I love the description of her as a diabolical puppet master super genius, so I'm okay with giving her more credit than I think she deserves!

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I think Robyn represents the worst marital fear of most of us - that our home will be disrupted and then destroyed by a sneaky, conniving person who lures our spouse to abandon our children and leave us with financially nothing. Even worse in this case is they had sharing their spouse eternally, instead of just dealing with a messy divorce. 
Yes, like in all marriages, there were some problems before, and theirs were complicated by religion and multiple spouses. Yes, Kody has to agree to everything presented to him. Yes, Meri encouraged and facilitated the entire mess. Yes, the other two also made room for a lot of the drama. But bottom line, Robyn broke all the rules while playing them and their husband as a fool, she took Meri’s legal marriage, the other women’s rotations, time with all of the other kids’ father, a huge financial chunk, and backhandedly belittled their weight, appearance, parenting, etc. Kody still thinks she’s an innocent naive little angel, and shouts to the world how perfect she is and how much he loves only her and her kids, when she manipulated her debt and her drama into their family. 
I would be be heartbroken if my my husband left me for another woman, but I would be worse than that if I had to have the woman break the hearts of my children and expect me to not say a word about it for eternity. 

I don’t think it takes Machiavellian planning or a lot of intelligence for Robyn to swoop in and steal what she wanted. It took a strong jaw and some lube. 

All of this!  Great post.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, vibeology said:

I think its a bit of both. I think Robyn wanted to be the legal wife. She knows, having gone through a legal divorce, the protections that gives her and I do think she figured out that Meri and Kody had a very weak relationship during the courtship and figured that she could maneuver her way into the legal marriage.

I don't think she had a plan to push all the other wives out completely and be the only wife. I do think that anyone who grew up in polygamy probably has some damage and her childhood damage came from not being the number one family for her father. It's why she wants the legal marriage and why she wants Kody around her family all the time. She doesn't want to have Christmas on hold for weeks until the man finally shows up. She wants to know that he has other places he can go, but he puts her and her kids first. And I don't know how much of that is conscious on her part and how much of that just comes from the damage from her childhood. 

This. I don’t think either that she said hmmm let’s see if I can wreck a family bwahahahaha. I do think she said hmmm let’s see if I can get somebody to pay my bills and make me Cinderella, and I really don’t care if other lives are destroyed in the meantime, children included. I do think she hatched the plan to be the legal wife, to dominate time, and expected the rest of them to go along with whatever it took to make Robyn happy. She seems to have no knowledge of and no care about anyone else’s needs or feelings. 
Also she did not grow up in polygamy the way the other two wives did. She was the child of a side chick who lived in another city, and she did not seem to want her kids to live that way, so she gunned for legal wife.

1 hour ago, ladle said:

I haven't seen Robyn do this -- I only remember her saying she wished she were "curvier" because "Kody likes curvy girls" (and something about the way she said "curvy girls" made me want to vomit, but that's neither here nor there...). But, like I said, I've missed some seasons, so if this is the case of course that's absolutely disgusting!

It's a good point that one can be unintelligent and still manipulative... I don't know. I think she treats Kody exactly as he wants to be treated (which: ew) and it's mainly Kody I see choosing to spend time with her and her kids and then pitting the other wives against her (the way he's always pitted his wives against each other).

She could choose to tell him to stop giving her preferential treatment but she's not going to do that because then she'll get less money, time, affection, parenting help, etc. and I think that Robyn is out for Robyn and makes decisions for Robyn. But to me that's slightly different from deliberately hatching a plan to come into this family and capsize it, gaining legal wife status and draining the finances. If that makes any sense?

I do think that even if Robyn were all sweetness and light and good vibes and earnest intentions (which, she's obviously not - I really dislike her!), this family dynamic would still be fucked for a lot of reasons including Kody's blatant favoritism of her.

I guess I just wonder how much of this is a Yoko Ono situation where it's easier to believe in this caricature of an evil, conniving woman who singlehandedly dissolved the group. (To be clear, I don't think anyone here is saying that -- but that's the discourse I see about her in the world and even within the Brown family).

And maybe the shoe fits! Maybe she really is an evil conniver who had this all planned out "from day one"! But I can't say for sure. 

She especially hit Janelle hard with weigh comments. Wanted her open a plus size work out clothing line, purposefully bought a too small shirt and was all oooh I hope it fits! She made the comment about the others having weight gain and stretch marks. Made comments about Christine being an old mom, comments about Meri being too old. Even the ‘oh kody LIKES curvy women’ was intended to emphasize that most people don’t and that Robyn was thin. 
She truly thought she was a lot younger and prettier than she was. 

• Like 18
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I wonder if Robyn, knowing that Kootie and Company may have a TV show in the making, believed that the Brown family paying her bills from her divorce was justified in that she would bring in the drama, bring on the funk as the newly crowned, brand-new 4th wife. 

Wasn't one of the conditions that TLC put forth to Kootie is that he would be taking a 4th wife? If so, then perhaps in Robyn's eyes  she would've then pulled her share of the initial deal of getting TLC money flowing into the family coffers?

Robyn’s plunking her bills on Janelle's desk has never bothered me as much as her other shenanigans, like the wedding dress manipulation, or not allowing the OG wives to babysit her tenders, or going on not only one but two honeymoons.  I mean, she had to sleep with Kootie; that would've been a deal breaker for yours truly.  🤢🤮

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Robyn putting her bills down on the counter for the family to pay bothered me.  I would never have done this even in a monogamist relationship. It was just one more  example of her using the family. She came into the family with a huge debt and expected the wives who were working to pay her bills. That's a big NO for me. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8

I've come with some helpful advice for Robyn. They make Puffs Plus tissues with Vicks VapoRub embedded in the tissue. I know because my hubby brought me some for this cold I'm fighting. I forgot they had Vicks in them and wiped my eyes. Instant tears. And it just looks like a normal tissue. No need to stare at lights or poke my eyes with my fingers. Just a discreet dab will do. If I ever feel the urge to dry cry (don't know why I would, but I suppose it could come in handy), I've got these babies at my disposal. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, NoWhammies said:

If I ever feel the urge to dry cry (don't know why I would, but I suppose it could come in handy), I've got these babies at my disposal. 

Wow, then she wouldn't have to make that "I am so constipated that I need to shit a brick" face every time.  I keep expecting her to grunt and bear down.

• LOL 14
On 12/18/2023 at 2:32 PM, islandgal140 said:

The figurines also have no thoughts of their own.  She can make them into whatever she wants and they won’t counter her.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I watched the Tell All Ep. 4 today and I could swear I saw Suki trying to suppress a laugh as Robyn contorted her face and started up again, grabbing for the tissues. In the beginning, Suki would get a pained look of sympathy on her face whenever Robyn cried, but I think even she's had enough now. I mean, seriously, she "cries" through the entire interview, literally. What normal adult acts like that? You would think somebody died.

• Like 18
12 hours ago, ladle said:

As I catch up on this show now, I have a question about people's perceptions of Robyn that I hope y'all can answer for me. 

Why do people hate her so much?

I want to be clear here: I do not like Robyn. Is she an opportunist? Yes. Did she exploit her position as favorite wife, other wives be damned? Seems like! Does she spend money in ridiculous ways? Uh huh. Are her eyebrows basically their own sentient entities at this point? Yes. Obviously.

But I just don't see her as some Svengali puppetmaster who set out to seduce Kody and then pull all of his strings, decimating his family and rising as the only wife standing. For one thing, she just doesn't seem... that bright? 

Again, I completely get people not liking her, because don't like her! But people's hatred of her seems to be on par with their hatred of Kody, which I really don't get, because I just hate Kody so. much. 

What am I missing here? 

I think of them ALL as victims of their religion, Kody and Robyn included. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

All right... 

I've watched a bit more, and I have to say that Robyn is a fascinating character study. She could be the subject of a novel, or a true-crime documentary.

What is the truth about Robyn??? There's the version she's selling us-- the most charitable version -- in which she wanted one big happy family and has tried to make it work over the years, and she can't help that Kody ditched the other wives for her (She begged him to work on their relationships!), and she was just trying to keep her family safe during the pandemic. Then there's the interpretation at the other end of the spectrum, in which she's a manipulative sociopath, ruthless in getting what she wants. And, then there's every interpretation that falls somewhere in between. 

And... now, as I watch, I feel like almost any of her actions could be read through the lens of either of these interpretations. Was she tearfully asking Christine "Where do we stand? Do you want a relationship with me?" because, as she tells us, she always thought that would happen some day, and it was something she always wanted to happen, and now she's devastated because she's mourning the loss of it? Maybe! Or, did she ask because she knew damn well what the answer would be, strategically turning on the waterworks to sway sympathy from Kody and the viewers? Maybe!

Like, she could fully be a stone-cold sociopath. Or she could be something else in a wide range of interpretations. I honestly don't know!!!! It's so interesting! 

I love this show.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I've watched since the very beginning. While I do not spend much time thinking about Crybrows other than wondering of she ever will actually produce a tear. Here is my take on her,  based on what we have been shown, and what we have discerned about her, one probably more likely true than the other.

Crybrows was in a bad marriage which she escaped by assuming all the debt (?).  She came across Kootie one way or another, choose which story you like better. His family looked well established, with each doing their part in raising kids and/or bringing in income. The $$ signs lit up behind her eyes and she decided she needed to be part of this family. Everyone else was keeping it running and she really wouldn't have to do anything to pitch in just get down on her knees and "pray" a lot. 

After some time in the family she picked up on some unease among OG wives and decided she was the perfect one to "fix" everything up for everyone. Of course she needed to be HBIC to take charge, so she went for that title and beguiled Kootie into making her his legal wife. Supposedly this was needed to protect her kids from another father.  Then she decided she really didn't want to share Kootie with anyone else and starting stirring the pot to turn Kootie away from the others. Very sneaky! It took lots of butting into everyones marriage and "speaking Kootie" to have him believe that whatever she said any one else had said, was the real truth. Whether it was true or not.

Now she had Kootie pretty much all to herself. I think she had a moment of clarity and thought "Ack, what have I done? No more days off from him!!" Not only that but she didn't take into account how much of the family income, besides TLC, came from the OG3. And here she had basically gotten them all to think they would be better off w/out the Kootie. Uh oh! With out the OG3 there were no Sister Wives for the show...dun da dun dun dunnnn! Yikes she is thinking, what have I done? I might have to get a ...gulp..JOB...gulp!! 

And then to top it off, her best customer/loving legal husband is going out of his ever lovin' little mind, stark raving crazy, delusional and any other kind of cray-cray there is!  She really looked uncomfortable sitting next to him in the Look Back, trying to continue all the lies/blame, and not having much luck keeping anything straight one breath to another.

Well, Crybrows, you should have been careful what you wished for, it may not always be greener on the other side of the fence after all!!

Mama's voice is probably floating around her brain, "Get your scent out there!".

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

She really looked uncomfortable sitting next to him in the Look Back, trying to continue all the lies/blame, and not having much luck keeping anything straight one breath to another.

Her body language spoke volumes.  Arms crossed against her chest and her body turned away from him.     

Kody seems to be mentally unwell.   When will Robyn flee?

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Sweetpea12 said:

Her body language spoke volumes.  Arms crossed against her chest and her body turned away from him.     

Kody seems to be mentally unwell.   When will Robyn flee?

Probably when there are no more TLC "specials" to be filmed bringing her some $$.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2