Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

There has been a pattern of uncivil behavior and snipping at other posters for their opinions- be mindful before you post, disagreement is fine, attacking other posters for their opinions are not. 

A post focused on one’s self “I think, I feel, I saw” are generally fine, posts focused on the opinions of others may not be. Further misbehavior will result in warnings. 

• Applause 2
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Christine is a catch. She’s very attractive, and she seems really open and able to express her feeling now. The happiness and confidence ooze out of her.

I hope Kody is losing his mind. He said he never really loved Christine, but I’m betting he’s disgruntled that she’s so happy and free.

Yes. Because she was HIS!

• Like 8

I think Christine will be married to this new guy by summer. 

She reminds me a lot of my mom. My parents lived separately for years before they legally divorced and when my mom finally filed for divorce, my dad was really upset (not crazy like Kody though, thank God). I couldn’t figure out WHY he was so upset since they really had no marriage and should have divorced years before.

Found out later that my mom had been secretly seeing some guy for a year before she asked for the divorce. Then it made more sense. He wasn’t so much upset at the divorce, but at her sneakiness and lying. I know a lot of people don’t have issues with dating while legally married if the relationship is over, but I understand where my dad was coming from. It was hurtful and embarrassing that she couldn’t just ask for a divorce before she started dating and instead did it behind his back.  

I think Kody is an ass and I can totally believe he just doesn’t want anyone else to have her, but I’m really starting to think there is more to this and Christine was probably seeing this guy before she actually left Kody and that is part of the reason for his over the top reaction to the dissolution of a barely existent marriage. 

My mom was also very cringy Junior high like with this guy too - heart shaped jewelry, key chains with their initials, sitting on his lap at family events, etc. It was weird because she was never like that with my dad. I think it’s because she got married fairly young (like Christine) and never really dated a lot. So she kinda did her high school dating later in life. It’s still weird, but I get it. 

• Like 15
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

As a therapist I feel I must jump up on my soapbox...

Folks with addiction issues and mental health issues aren't unlovable. They too can be someone's "soulmate". They had 8 children so one can surmise they had a very loving relationship. While sure, when a spouse has an illness, any illness, it can be tough on a relationship, but addiction and depression are no more of a moral failure than say, cancer or ALS.

I will step down now.

I agree, which is why I intentionally used the word "illness." Illness is not a moral failing.

• Like 3

Guess I must be a horrible person.  I see nothing wrong with looking up obits.  That is why they are published and cost a lot of money to do so!  

When I googled David's name, which was provided by Christine through tagging on her Instagram, the obituary comes up on the first page of Google search results. It would have been easy enough to keep David and his name and life private, if Christine or David wanted a private life. They don't, as evidenced by the camera crew in the background of one of their photos, and number of time they are sending each other public love notes on Instagram. 

I think Christine will be married to this new guy by summer. 

I bet $10 that Christine's wedding is the finale episode for the next season. I also bet that Kody will claim to have been knifed in the kidney at least 3 times. And Robyn will cry, over and over, with no actual tears.

Thank you for saying that, it means a lot. Women tearing down other women, especially when those women are in difficult life situations, just, uch. I'd hope that as a gender we women were better than that. Too many 'Yeah, but' and then another tear down. 

I question whether Christine has truly been in a difficult life situation. She wasn't even seeing Kody during Covid, and was doing whatever she wanted. When she wanted to move to Utah, she up and did. The relationship was toxic, but Christine left when she wanted to, and in fact had the ability to leave (with access to money, supportive family, etc) for quite a while before she did. Kody didn't even fight her over Truely.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Christine is a catch. She’s very attractive, and she seems really open and able to express her feeling now. The happiness and confidence ooze out of her.

I hope Kody is losing his mind. He said he never really loved Christine, but I’m betting he’s disgruntled that she’s so happy and free.

If he doesn’t really care about Christine moving along, he is at least jealous that she is getting to date again while he’s now tied to one woman. 😜

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Kody wants everyone to adore him without him doing any work.

Now he has to drive to Utah and visit his kids because he's afraid that he'll be replaced by David.

I bet that he wants to kill Christine. Her new boyfriend is forcing him to put in a little effort with his kids.

He must be fuming the whole time that he's driving to Utah.

I am immensely enjoying this whole thing.

• Like 9
  • LOL 9

I bet $10 that Christine's wedding is the finale episode for the next season. I also bet that Kody will claim to have been knifed in the kidney at least 3 times. And Robyn will cry, over and over, with no actual tears

I think when the reality hits Robyn that she's stuck with Kody 24/7, there could quite possibly be a few real tears.

• Like 5
  • LOL 15
On 2/16/2023 at 12:14 PM, Sandy W said:

It was fairly obvious when she made her big "I'm leaving" announcement on the patio that someone given her calm, reasoned responses to Kody's anticipated irrational behavior.

Yes, she said she'd been speaking with a therapist about it (likely not Nancy given that the advice she received actually worked).

My opinion on the timing of her social media posts (as someone who works in PR and communications) of looking for tips on dating followed closely by the finding of the love of her life. I think her and David were exclusive already by Gwen's engagement party but not ready to announce. He is shown in the background of party pictures but not named. Internet sleuths go to work trying to identify him, rightly guessing he is there as her beau. Christine attempts to cover tracks of serious relationship by posting that she is looking for dating advice as it is soooo hard. Media are not fooled, about to go ahead announcing that they have identified her new serious boyfriend. Christine and David decide to try to get ahead of the story by making their own announcement before it breaks elsewhere.

• Like 7
  • Useful 7
3 hours ago, Kellyee said:

When I googled David's name, which was provided by Christine through tagging on her Instagram, the obituary comes up on the first page of Google search results. It would have been easy enough to keep David and his name and life private, if Christine or David wanted a private life. They don't, as evidenced by the camera crew in the background of one of their photos, and number of time they are sending each other public love notes on Instagram. 

I bet $10 that Christine's wedding is the finale episode for the next season. I also bet that Kody will claim to have been knifed in the kidney at least 3 times. And Robyn will cry, over and over, with no actual tears.

I question whether Christine has truly been in a difficult life situation. She wasn't even seeing Kody during Covid, and was doing whatever she wanted. When she wanted to move to Utah, she up and did. The relationship was toxic, but Christine left when she wanted to, and in fact had the ability to leave (with access to money, supportive family, etc) for quite a while before she did. Kody didn't even fight her over Truely.

I think she has.  It would be difficult to see your husband love someone else more than you.  She didn't leave earlier because she needed $ to be able to do it.  She had nothing just in her name until Flagstaff.  THAT enabled her to leave.  She gets none of Kody's social security, most likely hasn't worked enough to get enough ss for herself, so I think it was wise to wait until she did.  I see her as having a horrid life once Robyn came in to the picture.  I don't want to come across as a Christine fan cause they are all a bit lame but I see her life as having been incredibly difficult.

• Like 15

I think all three of the OG wives have had difficulty in their lives, and to give Robyn her due, I believe her first marriage was difficult, too. The thing is, it is polygamy (and Kody being Kody) that made Meri, Janelle, and Christine's difficulties much harder. Robyn benefited from it (and from Kody being Kody). Her life was easier because she married into this family, not harder.

Christine's difficulties hit (me) hard, because of the time in their lives that the show has covered -- and that time is the time that Christine was "displaced." We didn't see Janelle come into Meri's marriage. We didn't see Christine come into Janelle and Meri's marriages. Meri and Janelle had both adjusted to new wives, before. Christine never had.

• Like 12
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, OldWiseOne said:

My opinion on the timing of her social media posts (as someone who works in PR and communications) of looking for tips on dating followed closely by the finding of the love of her life. I think her and David were exclusive already by Gwen's engagement party but not ready to announce.

Their Facebook page now says "in a relationship December 10, 2022."

"I’m dating again!! Holy. Hell. Awkward. Dating online is crazy! Any advice for dating at 50?!" on January 28, 2023.

Gwen's engagement part Feb. 4 or 5

"I'm dating exclusively" Feb. 7, 2023

"Here's David - love of my life" Feb. 14 2023

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Christine considered herself divorced several months before she moved to Utah.  I think she made that distinction on the night she and Kody had that long discussion at her home in front of the camera.  That was shortly after she boxed up his stuff.  They didn’t announce it to the other wives ( supposedly) until the summer.  I bet she considered  herself able to date once she told Kody.   I have friends who considered themselves able to date a few weeks after their spouses moved out of the house 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

"I’m dating again!! Holy. Hell. Awkward. Dating online is crazy! Any advice for dating at 50?!" on January 28, 2023.

When were the Tell-alls filmed? October 2022? Was 12/10 when they met or when they became a couple?

Anyone else remember the interview Christine did after the Tell-alls when she said she was not ready to date yet? It was a remote interview with someone, lol.

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

When were the Tell-alls filmed? October 2022? Was 12/10 when they met or when they became a couple?

Anyone else remember the interview Christine did after the Tell-alls when she said she was not ready to date yet? It was a remote interview with someone, lol.

I am hopeful that David is in it for a long term relationship. He's been widowed for about 11 years and he is only in his late 50s. I can't imagine how hard it was to raise 8 kids as a single parent.

And sometimes love hits you like a ton of bricks. My parents decided to get married on their second date. I knew mr.lulu was my soul mate when I met him.

I am hopeful.

• Like 16
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I believe at the previous season "tell-all" (not the one that just finished) that Christine said she and Kootie were divorced, and that was at the end of 2021.  So she could very well have met or been dating David any time from that point.  

That's just what I recall.  Christine was wearing a red dress, dark navy or black jacket, and cowboy boots.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Christine did interviews still calling out the perks of polygamy well after she "left the faith because its bad for women" back in Vegas (according to another podcast). The whole family is inconsistent because the show's timeline matters more than their own lives. This year the tell alls were filmed Sept/Oct 2022. I suspect she's been dating. The December date is likely when they became committed?

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 2/16/2023 at 11:18 AM, xwordfanatik said:

Christine has always seemed to me, to be gushy and over the top, especially alongside laid-back Janelle.  Remember when she was running around like her ass was afire before Aspyn's wedding? 

She wasn't called Sparkle Pony for nothing.  I hope she's as happy as she posts.  I'll give her slack, just because she has another chance in finding love.  Kootie was a complete shit to her for a long time, making cruel remarks about her, and seemingly ignoring her legitimate needs and those of her children.  

I wonder if he’s heard her sing….   😖

E8935F7E-20EE-4699-9820-C6D02C462D76.jpeg

• LOL 23

Christine is 50 and David is what, nearing 60? Why the need to share their teenage, mushy, sentiments on SM? Like, show a picture of a card and flowers, or a box of chocolates. No one needs to hear Christine is David's Queen, or see them dancing in the kitchen.

They can go for clicks in a much more mature way. Yes, Christine is always over the top, but she can just add a couple of exclamation marks and a heart and we'll all figure it out.

Or is this more about getting back at Kody and Robyn? And actually if it is, it makes C&D immature x2.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
22 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Or is this more about getting back at Kody and Robyn? And actually if it is, it makes C&D immature x2.

It's all about a grifter grifting.

She needs to stay in the limelight so she can pull more idiots into joining her downline.  That's on them but she shows no remorse for it, either.  She conveniently posts lies after the fact to bolster her coy little story about wanting advice on dating when she's already in a relationship. Alternate facts much?  Fluctuating timelines at every turn.

This is a woman who allowed her husband to mistreat (by negligence) all of her kids up to the time he wanted one to fly across the country alone for major surgery.  That was supposedly the crowning blow although after that she indicated she'd have stayed with Kootie if there had been a physical relationship so apparently her priorities were not really her kids.

She's found a perfect partner in another individual who craves media attention and it sounds like that includes his kids as well.  Maybe they all hope to become Reality Teevee Stars and join a few MLMs.

Bugging Kootie and Sobbyn is just icing on the cake.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

But that icing is mighty tasty, I'm sure!  😜

I can't imagine living like they do, in the spotlight, so to speak.  Just the thought of it makes me cringe!  I never post on SM.  It just seems so phony and attention-getting.  

I've given up trying to figure out the timelines of the Brown Clowns.  

Their shilling on MLM's is shameful.  

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Here's what I think the timeline is (based on not just what @Tuxcat posted above, but what I've seen all over the internet).

I think Christine posted the "Dating online is crazy" thing on January 28, 2023, as part of a PR thing (either TLC's plan or a publicist's plan) to prep the audience for Christine having a new man in her life. I think she'd already been with David for quite some time, maybe late summer, early fall.

Once internet snoops started working overtime, and she realized some people knew she had a BF, and some even knew who he was, she made the Feb. 7, 2023 announcement.

Then she realized the genie was fully out of the bottle (sooner than her PR person would have hoped), so she figured they might as well confirm his identity, and why not do it on Valentine's Day?

I feel like the December 10, 2022 Facebook "in a relationship" date means nothingk. I don't even mean that in a way that indicates I think she is up to something. Christine and David did not grow up with FB. Gen X just doesn't care that much about it (I guess, technically, David is a Boomer).

To me, that's the date selected for public consumption. That's it.

15 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

... maybe December 10th is the date when Christine officially "got divorced" if ya know what I mean, lol

I think that's totally possible, but I think it could have happened even long before that. Either way, I'm pretty sure she is good and divorced. Look at that face. That is the face of a satisfied woman.

Christine Brown David Woolley Mykelti's Twins Super Bowl Sunday 2023.jpg

Edited by General Days
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1

Oh goodness, at this point one of the boys is Tony 2.0. 

I hope Christine took enough time to make sure she wasn't getting another Kody.  Maybe a couple of her daughters helped review the candidates.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Christine is 50 and David is what, nearing 60? Why the need to share their teenage, mushy, sentiments on SM? Like, show a picture of a card and flowers, or a box of chocolates. No one needs to hear Christine is David's Queen, or see them dancing in the kitchen.

They can go for clicks in a much more mature way. Yes, Christine is always over the top, but she can just add a couple of exclamation marks and a heart and we'll all figure it out.

I think it’s both. She is over the top AND she wants revenge. Yes, it’s immature but although I do like Christine, I think she is has an immature personality. She prob thinks it’s cute and youthful, but yeah, Sis, glad you found true love so fast, but tone it down. Also - keep in mind this guy may be perfect for her, but with her only other relationship being AUB courting by Kody then treated like garbage since Robin came along, the bar is low. Underground. Subterranean. Mole people. 

I think she also might be revenging at little at Meri with a haha I actually DID get out and find love really fast. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

It's all about a grifter grifting.

She needs to stay in the limelight so she can pull more idiots into joining her downline.  That's on them but she shows no remorse for it, either.  She conveniently posts lies after the fact to bolster her coy little story about wanting advice on dating when she's already in a relationship. Alternate facts much?  Fluctuating timelines at every turn.I totally see where you’re coming from and their financial success is probably tightly connected to their popularity.

I have wondered about Christine’s financial situation. Can she really afford to not milk every situation to the max? I think it’s important to remember that Christine had nothing in her own name in terms of pensions, savings or social security until recently. The only thing she had was the profit of her house in Flagstaff (and she had to fight for that) and about half a million in debt for Truely’s hospital stay.

The way I see it, she’s only recently started to build some form of financial security for herself and her future. The easiest and most profitable way forward is cashing in on her popularity.  And of course she could find a job as a waitress or shop assistant but that would probably mean working till the day she dies. From a financial point of view, Christine seems to finally make some wise decisions.  It’s just a shame it had to be through Plexass and LulaNO.

• Like 17
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I have the feeling I'm going to get tired of these two really fast. 

Kody is goinng to have to be visibly agonized to keep me tuning in.

Re bolded— one can only hope! 
I don’t really need to see every aspect of Christine’s new relationship, but I do feel happy for her, because she so desperately wanted intimacy and romance in her life.
Now, if she had chosen to remain unpartnered, that would be fine, too if that’s what she wanted. Same for Janelle and even Meri—they should do whatever makes them happy.

I am enjoying the fact that asshole Kody has to face the fact that Christine is lovable and has found someone else. 

• Like 17
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Adiba said:

I am enjoying the fact that asshole Kody has to face the fact that Christine is lovable and has found someone else. 

Oh yes! Absolutely! And he’s probably going to be heavily traumatized by it too! He was so convinced of his god-like status that he kept telling Christine what a fool she was for throwing it all away…..

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I think it’s both. She is over the top AND she wants revenge. Yes, it’s immature but although I do like Christine, I think she is has an immature personality. She prob thinks it’s cute and youthful, but yeah, Sis, glad you found true love so fast, but tone it down. Also - keep in mind this guy may be perfect for her, but with her only other relationship being AUB courting by Kody then treated like garbage since Robin came along, the bar is low. Underground. Subterranean. Mole people. 

I think she also might be revenging at little at Meri with a haha I actually DID get out and find love really fast. 

To me, Christine seems immature, too. 

From watching, I really like her. Still I have wondered what it was like for her. She was the only one (of the 5 adults) that were born into polygamy. She was raised in a very insular community. Meri's family didnt till she was almost a teen, Robyn 7 or 8yo? But she probably went to public school. Janelle & Kody were around twenty. I guess what I'm getting at is would being raised in a highly insular, indoctrinated  cult thwart maturity? 

• Like 9
  • Useful 3
15 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

To me, Christine seems immature, too. 

From watching, I really like her. Still I have wondered what it was like for her. She was the only one (of the 5 adults) that were born into polygamy. She was raised in a very insular community. Meri's family didnt till she was almost a teen, Robyn 7 or 8yo? But she probably went to public school. Janelle & Kody were around twenty. I guess what I'm getting at is would being raised in a highly insular, indoctrinated  cult thwart maturity? 

It certainly could but Christine has had years to catch up.

Christine has been out of her former insular community for more years than she was in it. And for the last 10 years, and likely longer, the Brown's have lived a significantly different lifestyle than the one Christine was raised in.

I like Christine too, but I think she spent her years on the show cultivating the young bubbly wife. I do believe that is who she really is, but to a lesser degree. I also think she liked her role as the dependent wife, which likely negatively impacted her self-esteem a wee bit. I really do think though, she's as mature as the average 50 year old and chooses not to act like it sometimes.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Christine has been out of her former insular community for more years than she was in it. And for the last 10 years, and likely longer, the Brown's have lived a significantly different lifestyle than the one Christine was raised in.

I like Christine too, but I think she spent her years on the show cultivating the young bubbly wife. I do believe that is who she really is, but to a lesser degree. I also think she liked her role as the dependent wife, which likely negatively impacted her self-esteem a wee bit. I really do think though, she's as mature as the average 50 year old and chooses not to act like it sometimes.

I hear what you're saying. 30 years ago, half my life ago, I chose to shrug off my religious upbringing. I can point out all the reasons why, but won't here. In times of stress, I still find myself kind of praying. I got angry w/ my sister the other day, and almost blurted"youre gointa hell". Lol. It is hardwired in me. I'm glad Christine had her mom, and read other books to help her along.  

• Like 8
  • Love 1

My two cents: I don't think Kody cares if Christine has a boyfriend. I think what chaps his ass is that this means she will get even more airtime than if she were single. The balance of "power" or at least focus has shifted from "man with four wives" to "wife liberates self from oppressive loveless marriage."

Christine's new relationship, along with the new grandkids in N. Utah (for the TV audience, Avalon is new, too) outweighs any sort of drama or storyline Kody could pull off with Robyn and their kids. Unless he decides to perform "seeking another wife" which if he does, imo it will be purely for show.

I don't think the gushing announcements are Christine grifting - my guess is that it's partly TLC-guided (in terms of the timeline of "I'm dating" followed a few days later by "I'm in love" etc) and largely Christine's giddiness at finding someone who seems really to care for her. I have no explanation for David's giddiness, though - we don't know anything about him, really, except that he is a widower and that a couple of his kids knew about Christine beforehand and are happy about their father dating her. And that he loves expensive toys (the ATV and the jeep on his instagram page). 

I'm looking forward to seeing how all this is rolled out on the show and I have a feeling that now that the crew is filming in Utah there is much less filming going on in Flagstaff. There's just much more going on in the former than the latter. Particularly since Gabe/Garrison/Gwen/Savanah are the only OG kids in Flag and don't seem to want anything much to do with their dad. And DayunAuroranBreanna seem not to want to be on camera much (good for them!)

• Like 15
  • Useful 3
29 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

I have no explanation for David's giddiness

I wonder if it's almost for Kody's benefit. I'm sure Christine has told him about (or he has watched) Kody telling her she'll never find anyone better than him. This might be David's f-you to Kody.

• Like 11
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Let’s put it on a timeline:

• 1972-1994 born and raised in a polygamous family
  • 1994-2010 “happily” (not really) married to a polygamist. Thinking it’s normal.
  • 2010 birth of last child, enter 4th wife. Loss of “youngest wife status”
  • 2011 move from Utah to Nevada
  • ———-
  • 2013-2018 Christine owns her own home, runs her own household in LV
  • 2018-2021 move to Flagstaff, bought her own home (eventually) really lived a single life.
  • 2021 end of “marriage”

The way I see it: In Vegas, Christine got a real taste of life outside of polygamy with her own house and rules. That must have made her thinking, but it is hard to let go of the life you’ve known for 40 years! It takes time and she obviously wasn’t ready for it then.  The events that followed showed her there were other options and more importantly; that she was capable of doing it on her own.

I also think we shouldn’t underestimate the way Christine was hard-wired into polygamy, it was so ingrained that it takes a lot of time to let go, especially when you’ve lived like this for the first 40 years of your life. She really started to question it after Truely’s birth and Robyn’s introduction. But from there to turning your back and move away is still a long way. I totally get the 10 years it took her.

• Like 22
  • Applause 1
10 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Let’s put it on a timeline:

• 1972-1994 born and raised in a polygamous family
  • 1994-2010 “happily” (not really) married to a polygamist. Thinking it’s normal.
  • 2010 birth of last child, enter 4th wife. Loss of “youngest wife status”
  • 2011 move from Utah to Nevada
  • ———-
  • 2013-2018 Christine owns her own home, runs her own household in LV
  • 2018-2021 move to Flagstaff, bought her own home (eventually) really lived a single life.
  • 2021 end of “marriage”

The way I see it: In Vegas, Christine got a real taste of life outside of polygamy with her own house and rules. That must have made her thinking, but it is hard to let go of the life you’ve known for 40 years! It takes time and she obviously wasn’t ready for it then.  The events that followed showed her there were other options and more importantly; that she was capable of doing it on her own.

I also think we shouldn’t underestimate the way Christine was hard-wired into polygamy, it was so ingrained that it takes a lot of time to let go, especially when you’ve lived like this for the first 40 years of your life. She really started to question it after Truely’s birth and Robyn’s introduction. But from there to turning your back and move away is still a long way. I totally get the 10 years it took her.

Great points!

My post was more about meeting milestones she may have missed growing up, and catching up maturity-wise. She had plenty of time to catch up.

As far as Christine and polygamy, I think its far more complicated than it looks on the surface. She wasn't entrenched so far as FLDSers are, and it seems to me the religious component faded steadily throughout OG3's marriages.

IMO, toward the end it had nothing to do with giving up polygamy per se, it had everything to do with the breakdown of her relationship with Kody.

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, LilyD said:

She really started to question it after Truely’s birth and Robyn’s introduction. But from there to turning your back and move away is still a long way. I totally get the 10 years it took her.

And perhaps seeing up close the happy monogamous marriages of the Brown children.

• Like 15
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, Teri313 said:

And perhaps seeing up close the happy monogamous marriages of the Brown children.

Absolutely! That really must have opened her eyes about the true meaning of a happy marriage.

• Like 10