Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Oh my gosh yes, and one of my good friends now lives on 83rd and Roosevelt! Small world!

Is her name Natalie?? I wonder if she now lives in my mom’s old house. LOL

Edited by Tabbygirl521
10 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Agree with both of you. I live in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado.  I used to roll my eyes when people in other states called their hills "mountains", but I guess a mountain is a mountain in the eyes of the beholder.  I personally believe the Browns are going to just sell their land.  I can't even see them building three or four separate houses, since there are no utilities and money seems to be an issue.

I've seen the Rockies, The Sierra Nevada and the Cascades. They are not as beautiful as the Blue Ridge IMO. You would call them hills, I call them almost Heaven.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, lindalouwho said:

Christine has a house. Robin does too. They both have enough room for Janelle to pull up a Winnebago and park. She could even pitch a teepee. And MEri can flit in for filming, stay at a hotel, and go back to Parawan or wherever she’s storing her LLR. Solved it for you, Kootie.

I would love an explanation for why Meri needed a huge hilltop mansion complete with waterfall and elevator when she's always either traveling for LLN or going to Parowan, has no kids at home and no husband, for that matter.  At some point, the whole "I get as big a share as the other wives despite my current living situation" has to wear off.  This stupid family at one point had NINE mortgage/rent payments.  How on earth can Meri's house be justified in the slightest?  I know these people have zero concept of money, but this is beyond their normal level of stupidity.........or is it?  I guess I just answered my own question.

14 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Agree with both of you. I live in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado.  I used to roll my eyes when people in other states called their hills "mountains", but I guess a mountain is a mountain in the eyes of the beholder.  I personally believe the Browns are going to just sell their land.  I can't even see them building three or four separate houses, since there are no utilities and money seems to be an issue.

Slightly off-topic, but I am hoping to visit my son in Denver this spring.  I live in Michigan and we have no mountains, so I have the feeling that I am going to be saying "OMG look at those mountains!" about 1,547 times a day, LOL. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Slightly off-topic, but I am hoping to visit my son in Denver this spring.  I live in Michigan and we have no mountains, so I have the feeling that I am going to be saying "OMG look at those mountains!" about 1,547 times a day, LOL. 

I hope you will take one day to go for a drive in the mountains!  Go to Black Hawk and gamble.... or go to Red Rocks and walk around.  Red Rocks isn't the mountains, but it's beautiful.  Denver itself is rather  - ugh!   Although there is the Molly Brown house and the tour is pretty interesting.  I suppose it's like touring "Lizzie's", but instead of chatting about polygamy (or whatever) they talk about the Unsinkable Molly Brown and her life and adventures.  The house at least is more preserved to the time period.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

They’re made by the same company that makes Almond Roca. They’re chocolate and chopped peanuts wrapped around kind of a solid creamy sugary core. I don’t even have much fun a sweet tooth but I LOVE Mountain Bars. 

speakong of mountains I have trouble regarding that view from Prairie Dog Flats as a mountain. I’m a mountain snob. I grew up in just a basic neighborhood in Seattle but from our front steps you could look east to the Cascades and west to the Olympics. Ho hum 😂. Could walk to the corner and see Mount Rainier. It set a high bar. 

Well those just sound delightful!  On my list of things for my sister to bring back from WA.  I don't know the brand but she brought me back a pack of powdered sugar donuts with the raspberry jelly inside similar to the old Hostess O's that they no longer make.  HEAVEN!

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Well those just sound delightful!  On my list of things for my sister to bring back from WA.  I don't know the brand but she brought me back a pack of powdered sugar donuts with the raspberry jelly inside similar to the old Hostess O's that they no longer make.  HEAVEN!

I think they're made by Franz now (at least in my area of WA.)  I worked at a crappy factory job before I went to college, and a coworker there ate one of those raspberry donuts every morning.  

Mr. Xword doesn't travel well.  I'm going to meet up with a group in Las Vegas this summer for a mini-vacation.  Too bad the Browns fled LV to get away from those evil polygamy haters, LOL.  So I won't be runningk into them, rats!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

My dog adoption theory that just popped into my head.  Christine had to go to Phoenix for a free dog of questionable age and breed.  She couldn't afford to adopt from a rescue since those typically are pretty expensive (here around $500) plus maybe there is some reason they wouldn't pass a home inspection by the rescue.  I am also thinking they couldn't afford the cost to adopt from an actual shelter.  I just checked their shelter (https://coconinohumane.org/subjects/adoptionfees.html) and puppies are $250.  Yep, she couldn't afford an actual adoption.  I hate that these people have animals.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

My dog adoption theory that just popped into my head.  Christine had to go to Phoenix for a free dog of questionable age and breed.  She couldn't afford to adopt from a rescue since those typically are pretty expensive (here around $500) plus maybe there is some reason they wouldn't pass a home inspection by the rescue.  I am also thinking they couldn't afford the cost to adopt from an actual shelter.  I just checked their shelter (https://coconinohumane.org/subjects/adoptionfees.html) and puppies are $250.  Yep, she couldn't afford an actual adoption.  I hate that these people have animals.

She may have found an ad on Phoenix Craigslist "free puppies".  If they owner didn't even know what the breed mix was, sounds like she just let her dog roam and would be relieved to pass it along to whoever wanted a dog.

• Love 8

I think you two just figured it out.  That makes so much sense!

I could see Christine having to beg Kootie to agree to a dog in the first place, and if it cost them money from their local shelter, Christine would have done exactly as you guys think.

Robyn probably fills the same as Kootie about pets (or says so, anyway) so there's yet another reason he probably is at Queenie's house 90% of the time.  Dickwad.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, deirdra said:

It must cost >$200 to get Noël spayed & vaccinated, unless the former owner lied about that too. 

If they had good insurance they could get Kody neutered and vaccinated for the cost of a copay (where I work $20).  

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

If they had good insurance they could get Kody neutered and vaccinated for the cost of a copay (where I work $20).  

Let's set up a GoFundMe for the neutering of Kootie... It's a good cause and I'm sure we'll get plenty of donations.

If we get enough we could switch to full on castration!  🎆 💥🙆🙋  YAY!!!!! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Oh no...!  Then Robyn couldn't dangler that carrot in front of Kody's nose.  She has a kid in COLLEGE - she doesn't want a new baby.  But if she mentions it now and then, she keeps Kody sniffing around.

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Let's set up a GoFundMe for the neutering of Kootie... It's a good cause and I'm sure we'll get plenty of donations.

We'd probably see donations from Kootie's sons on the list!

• LOL 9
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Ladies, there's no need for this; Robyn has his balls locked away in her purse. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
On 1/3/2020 at 6:56 PM, Sandy W said:

Savanah, she just turned 15 and she does seem to get lost in the crowd.  She seems like a very sweet, shy girl.  I wonder how much Janelle does to bring her out of her shell, when she was trying to justify the move to Flagstaff to Gabe, Janelle reasoned that Savanah spent all day in the house because of the LV heat.  Maybe now it will be the cold.  One of Robyn's daughters is close to her in age, what became of sibling relationships.

I wonder if Savannah might be highly introverted, thriving on alone/quiet time, & generally not enjoy the energy-sucking environment that I’d expect their family/filming events to be. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 11

A while ago, Christine posted her dismay at one of her daughter’s pair of jeans with holes. I can’t find it now, must have been in her Instagram stories. Enter LuLaNo , and it’s all good. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I'm sad the show's not on tonight, so I just watched Christine's FB live (she recorded it earlier today and is leaving it up for 3-4 days) about making 7-layer dip. She and Ysabel interacting is sooo cute! Ysabel was making pancakes. I've been really down lately due to having to say goodbye to my beloved elderly cat, and this cheered me up a bit. (Kitty was over 19 and suffering, so so sad).

Edited by Teafortwo
2 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I've been really down lately due to having to say goodbye to my beloved elderly cat, and this cheered me up a bit. (Kitty was over 19 and suffering, so so sad).

I hope it helps somewhat to know that your dear loved one waits for you at the Rainbow Bridge and looks forward to being reunited just as much as you do, maybe even more. {{{a hug for you}}}

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I've been really down lately due to having to say goodbye to my beloved elderly cat, and this cheered me up a bit. (Kitty was over 19 and suffering, so so sad).

(((Hugs))) I know just how you feel. My Boo was so sick before Christmas 2018 that I had to let him go. He was a rescue, I had him for 12+ years and it broke my heart to have to let him go, but I could'nt watch him suffer. I believe he is there at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for me and I will rejoice in seeing him again.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, crimson23 said:

The new Valentine's episode is available to watch on TLC.

Do we not have a thread for this episode?  Did most people miss it?

To be honest I went to DVR it on TLC last night (Sunday) and I didn't see it listed at all, but Hulu had it all ready for me in my Unwatched Stuff.  When the heck did it air?

Darn, there was a lot of snark-worthy material too! 🙂

• Love 1
11 hours ago, suomi said:

I hope it helps somewhat to know that your dear loved one waits for you at the Rainbow Bridge and looks forward to being reunited just as much as you do, maybe even more. {{{a hug for you}}}

9 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

(((Hugs))) I know just how you feel. My Boo was so sick before Christmas 2018 that I had to let him go. He was a rescue, I had him for 12+ years and it broke my heart to have to let him go, but I could'nt watch him suffer. I believe he is there at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for me and I will rejoice in seeing him again.

Thank you both so much. And thank you to all the posters who reacted with sadness.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, crimson23 said:

The new Valentine's episode is available to watch on TLC.

Thanks for the heads up-I just watched it and boy do we need a thread for it. I’m pretty sure we’re all bursting to talk about the same scene 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I wouldn't be caught dead watching it.  It's PBS or reading for me.  I'm enjoying Sanditon.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!  I just ordered that from Amazon!!  It's supposed to arrive tomorrow.  I was reading the reviews before I went to bed last night and I noticed that many people were shocked because it has homosexuality, drugs, abuse, etc.    Like - SERIOUSLY, people - did you think these things only started existing in the last 50 years??? 

• LOL 4
10 hours ago, Roslyn said:

👋

Brit Box and knitting

Love, love, love my Brit shows...  👍

I'm always on the Torrent sites downloading and binge watching everything... the Brit shows and BBC documentaries etc are my favorite. ❤️

• Love 6
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

Questions not asked by her followers" Was this before or after Ysabel's surgery?  Why is Gwen trying to hump her sister?

And when was the last time Truely washed her hair?  
Sorry all.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

And when was the last time Truely washed her hair?  
Sorry all.  

Poor Truely & Gwen got Kootie's hair, whereas Ysabel, Mykelti & Aspyn got Christine's long, strong hair.  Like Kootie, they seem to think wavy/curly bed head looks good.  It doesn't.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Questions not asked by her followers" Was this before or after Ysabel's surgery?  Why is Gwen trying to hump her sister?

And if you dare to ask an actual question you're pounced on and called a hater!!! 😈👹

All her ass kisser fans think it's so amazing what a great mom she is and her parenting skills are the greatest!!!! 

One idiot says she loves how Truely has Kody's *spunk" and since "spunk" is slang for sperm it's especially weird. 🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Poor Truely & Gwen got Kootie's hair, whereas Ysabel, Mykelti & Aspyn got Christine's long, strong hair.  Like Kootie, they seem to think wavy/curly bed head looks good.  It doesn't.

I'm going to give the girls a pass for wearing their hair natural.  I was never one of those girly-girls who even knew HOW to do anything with my stick-straight, baby-fine hair.  (I'm old now and wear it quite short - only minimal combing required.)  I completely understand why you wouldn't want to waste a lot of time, potentially damaging your hair, trying to force it to be something it isn't.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

And if you dare to ask an actual question you're pounced on and called a hater!!! 😈👹

All her ass kisser fans think it's so amazing what a great mom she is and her parenting skills are the greatest!!!! 

One idiot says she loves how Truely has Kody's *spunk" and since "spunk" is slang for sperm it's especially weird. 🙄

Kootie:  the Sperminator.

LOL, sycophants for this bunch just think they're the cat's meow, don't they?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

She's only lived there for what, two years and it looks like that?!? Christine is a slob.

And let's see if that project ever gets done. I'd be using TaskRabbit, myself.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 5

Someone needs to share the video from Christine's Lularoe facebook page where Gwen and Ysabel make fun of the opening credits of the Sister Wives show.  Interesting to know that they find the new opening as silly as we all do.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

The comments on the first pic are funny. Several people chastise Christine for buying water in plastic bottles, but others defend her because of hurricanes. Yeah, Flagstaff is known for enduring repeated hurricanes. 😆😆

Tornadoes have been spotted every once in a while to the southwest, but still not a reason to stockpile water...

• LOL 11
  • Love 3