Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Christine could be her own grandmother with that skin. Was she ever out of the sun?

I think a lot of the wrinkling is due to her weight loss causing loss of facial fullness.

It would be a toss up for me...lose 50 pounds and look 10 years older or keep the weight on🤷‍♀️

• Love 11

Elizabeth Taylor said that after age 35, one has to choose between her face and her figure.  I know that when I lost a lot of weight, my face did look older.  It's a trade-off.

It's nice that Christine is giving Truely attention.  That child was shoved aside from the time of her birth, due to Robyn and her spawn taking center stage.  

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Elizabeth Taylor said that after age 35, one has to choose between her face and her figure.  I know that when I lost a lot of weight, my face did look older.  It's a trade-off.

It's nice that Christine is giving Truely attention.  That child was shoved aside from the time of her birth, due to Robyn and her spawn taking center stage.  

yup at a certain age it's a real balancing act between having a skinny body and not having a haggard face at the same time.

When i was young I was always skinny and looked good but now I've accepted that I look better with an extra 10 - 15 lbs

A close friend of mine is very skinny but she goes and gets some type of fillers injected to plump out the areas that need it.... I've thought about it but i HATE needles so I've found carrying a few extra lbs does the trick for now.  👍

• Love 6

The other night they aired the PolyMexicanist Wedding episode and I died laughing at so much but I think a highlight for me was Christine's terrible singingK!

I can't believe that she thinks she has a NICE singing voice  😖 ... she's downright AWFUL and sounds like a chicken being strangled with all the high pitched schrieking! 

I love "Splendor in the Trash" and her take on it.  😂

rsz_screenshot_5.jpg

• LOL 9
14 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Well, Truely was shoved aside by Kody and the majority of the family...but she was kept close by Christine.  I still remember Christine in a couch comment saying how Truely enjoys her cocoa at bedtime while she enjoys her red wine.  I get the feeling that unless it is Kody's night...Truely is Christine's emotional support child.

• Love 17
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I can't believe that she thinks she has a NICE singing voice  😖 ... she's downright AWFUL and sounds like a chicken being strangled with all the high pitched shrieking! 

The problem was that she chose a key to sing in that is too high for her voice; she wasn't as bad in some of the practices.  Her accompanist told her she needed to start lower, but she chose to ignore him. Just because you were a first soprano as a kid doesn't mean your vocal cords haven't changed.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Roslyn said:

I still remember Christine in a couch comment saying how Truely enjoys her cocoa at bedtime while she enjoys her red wine.  I get the feeling that unless it is Kody's night...Truely is Christine's emotional support child.

What? alcohol every night! 🍷 I thought it was a ‘tenant’ (thanks Robyn for butchering tenet many a time) of their faith, that they didn’t drink the devil’s  juice?

Remember when the sister wives organised a (for tv purposes only) girls trip to San Fran to buy commitment ceremony dresses, (then left empty- handed, with only the sludge brown 70’s carseat vinyl for Meri’s ‘edgy dress’ and a grand scheme of ruining a newly graduated dress-maker’s career publicly by giving her 4 hideous frocks to make on an unrealistic deadline) - so yeah that trip, they order drinks from the pub at lunch and then get upset at the bartender for serving them a full glass each as it’s intended, and we get the holier-than-thou speech of:  ‘oh no we don’t drink alcohol! It is a tenant of our faith...yardy yar...We are not heathens! We would only EVER try a sip!’ (Uh so get one to share and don’t order 4 separate drinks next time you wasteful morons? You share a peen on a regular rotation but you can’t share a glass? 🤯)

Anyhow I digress... my point was, they seem to have left all sense of pretending to be moral and holy, waaaay back in season 2. Now Christine openly admits slugging wine at night, we saw Meri drinking with her catfish buddy previous seasons, Janelle’s made a reference to drinking in the most recent episode - if their church was legit they’d surely have excommunicated them by now for all their frowned-upon public fuckery. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Spellingk
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Well, Truely was shoved aside by Kody and the majority of the family...but she was kept close by Christine.  I still remember Christine in a couch comment saying how Truely enjoys her cocoa at bedtime while she enjoys her red wine.  I get the feeling that unless it is Kody's night...Truely is Christine's emotional support child.

Good point.  Let's hope Christine doesn't use Truely the way that Meri used Mariah...involving her with Sam the Sham stuff.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

What an unflattering photo. Her nose has that "hooked" look from blowing it waaay too much.  Her eyebrows look weird, and her face looks like the bottom of a cracked dry creek bed.

Also, Younique is another MLM and even if it wasn't, based on her results, I'll stick with my Two Faced Better Than Sex and Damn Girl mascaras.

ETA before they're poofed: 

35B97C7E-0263-403A-96E5-510AFC90CF7A.jpeg

F0738031-2AFB-4520-826D-D60C671B76DB.jpeg

D6D40390-46ED-4DE2-ABD1-23A4BB59537A.jpeg

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Someone rilly told Christine that she looks "very, very old?"  And yes, what an unflattering angle for a picture.  Her nose does look out of proportion, to put it kindly.  

Huh.  I bought some of that brand when my neighbor sold it.  I rilly wasn't that impressed, and didn't buy again.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 1/12/2020 at 1:25 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

Anyhow I digress... my point was, they seem to have left all sense of pretending to be moral and holy, waaaay back in season 2.

Well, I see they brought it back because they are now having Morning Prayer at 9am.

Someone should have told them to bury St Joseph upside down to sell the houses faster.  You can actually buy a kit for this. 

16 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Someone rilly told Christine that she looks "very, very old?"  And yes, what an unflattering angle for a picture.  Her nose does look out of proportion, to put it kindly.  

Huh.  I bought some of that brand when my neighbor sold it.  I rilly wasn't that impressed, and didn't buy again.

Ah, I am so shallow.  There was a picture of her where she was looking directly at the camera, and her nose looks very large.

And because I am shallow,  I could use a mascara that does what that promises to do.  Top lashes are okay, but the bottom ones are nearly non-existent.  On the other hand,  I have thick brows which need waxing.  And as I age, I notice i seldom need to shave my legs which is about the only good thing. 

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I would stock shelves late at night at Wal Mart to earn an income before putting myself out there like this for a "living".  Ugh...snarking is one thing...those comments are horrid.  WHO wants to put themselves out there and then have to deal with that B.S. in return? Is it really worth it?

I follow some cute pet pages on Instagram.  I sometimes read comments and even people just sharing photos of their cute cats or dogs have some really hateful comments to deal with.

• Love 15
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

HONK!!!

Christine has man hands and a mans nose!

I never noticed how huge her nose was until she started losing weight.... she's got a bigger honker than Kootie.

I love how you felt the need to post your observations in bold font. 

Plus I'm feeling a Seinfeld reference!!

Ya know everyone says how Christine has lost weight,and yup she has but mostly above the waist. Which means that most of the loss is in her face as we can clearly see.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Ya know everyone says how Christine has lost weight,and yup she has but mostly above the waist. Which means that most of the loss is in her face as we can clearly see.

Is that why she suddenly looks like she's added 20+ years?  It wasn't that long ago that she was on the show wearing a yellow blouse and I remember thinking that she looked fantastic.  But in that photo above, it literally looks like she did an age filter on herself, except she added 20 years whereas Meri likes to try and subtract 20 years.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Is that why she suddenly looks like she's added 20+ years?  It wasn't that long ago that she was on the show wearing a yellow blouse and I remember thinking that she looked fantastic.  But in that photo above, it literally looks like she did an age filter on herself, except she added 20 years whereas Meri likes to try and subtract 20 years.

I don't think Christine has figured out how to use the filters. 

That said, what she HAS apparently figured out is that taking a photo from above makes your hips/butt look smaller.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Holy shit, I was just reading this Reddit post about the Instagram pic and...I had no idea that mascara was $125!!! Hoooooolleeeee shit.

Oh, FFS! That mascara is yet another sad example of white trash with money. Her home in Vegas was filthy and beat to shit because her kids (and Janelle's) have no respect or appreciation for nice things and they seek attention by performing ridiculous stunts, as if they were wild apes.

Pffftt. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
16 hours ago, suomi said:

Oh, FFS! That mascara is yet another sad example of white trash with money. Her home in Vegas was filthy and beat to shit because her kids (and Janelle's) have no respect or appreciation for nice things and they seek attention by performing ridiculous stunts, as if they were wild apes.

Pffftt. 

I suspect that Christine has more of a "besties" relationship with her daughters now that its the three of them and then Truely.  She is having a teen girl experience with them.  I remember in the past her saying something about how she was miserable in high school and had no friends (which I have trouble believing with her bubbly personality, but maybe she was more like Mykelti and was hard to handle)

Her filming her daughters doing these insane things (knocking over the tree etc) and then actually posting it instead of having boundaries isn't being a parent. She showed distress at the thought of Truely preferring being alone (😮) instead of noisy and out of control like her other daughters... Just like Logan raised Janelles kids...I suspect Aspyn kept Christine in check as well.

• Love 13

ok so one of the online bloggers posted this video of Christine ranting about taking a cat to the vet blah, blah it takes 2 people even though a dog is much bigger,,, it takes 2 people to hold her cat down to groom it yap, yap, yap...

I took a screen shot of the video cuz I couldn't find a link to post it (maybe Ginger can figure it out).... people immediately said how OLD Christine looks.

rsz_screenshot_538.jpg

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

ok so one of the online bloggers posted this video of Christine ranting about taking a cat to the vet blah, blah it takes 2 people even though a dog is much bigger,,, it takes 2 people to hold her cat down to groom it yap, yap, yap...

I took a screen shot of the video cuz I couldn't find a link to post it (maybe Ginger can figure it out).... people immediately said how OLD Christine looks.

rsz_screenshot_538.jpg

Car confessions...... the link might work, not sure:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/christine_brownsw/?hl=en

4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_538.jpg

Unfortunately the account who posted this is private so only his followers can see this. But I appreciate the screenshot of comments!

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Unfortunately the account who posted this is private so only his followers can see this. But I appreciate the screenshot of comments!

It became too complicated for me when I had to sign up (and remember my password) to view.

• LOL 3

I personally think Christine looks great. Yes, she has wrinkles and must have inherited that from her mom.  But she owns it and doesn’t filter her pics, unlike the Orange One. So props for that. 
Then again I also have man hands and a big nose. 😜

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
20 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I personally think Christine looks great. Yes, she has wrinkles and must have inherited that from her mom.  But she owns it and doesn’t filter her pics, unlike the Orange One. So props for that. 

My only maternal cousins have a British mother who has a long slim nose, combined with a long slim nose from their father.  So their nose looks much larger than mine.  Whereas mine is of average size but a little wider.  Then again it's all probably proportional to their height.  Same with my niece, she wears a size 10-11 shoe, but considering she is 6 foot, they don't look huge.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

She lost weight, and it shows in her face, plus there's heredity.  Same with me.  I look my age, and there's nothing wrong with that IMO.

I have an average nose, but I also have man hands AND man feet (size 11 shoes.)  I've passed on cute shoes many a time if I thought they would make my feet look bigger.  It's not the worst thingk in the world!

1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

My only maternal cousins have a British mother who has a long slim nose, combined with a long slim nose from their father.  So their nose looks much larger than mine.  Whereas mine is of average size but a little wider.  Then again it's all probably proportional to their height.  Same with my niece, she wears a size 10-11 shoe, but considering she is 6 foot, they don't look huge.

Dang.  I'm only 5'5".  I think I wore a 7-8 shoe in elementary school.  Such is life! 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

It became too complicated for me when I had to sign up (and remember my password) to view.

• Love 1

Ok I'll bite, is that a window behind that beige curtain of doom with froufrou all over it? And why is a window nearly on the floor? 

Well if her house has a stream in the middle of it why not windows on the floor?

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

What are the 2 little blue things on the floor by Sludge and Pudge feet?  Gum wrappers? lighters?

and oh my Christine's office... a bunch of drinking glasses and mason jars for twiggy dried flowers... that curtain that looks like a tiny little shower curtain and the way she displayed the art on the walls (I guess the painting is why she displayed her dried flowers that way? copying the painting?)... plus she topped it all off with christmas lights... looks like a cheap depressing little closet. ... to each their own... glad she likes it.

24 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Ok I'll bite, is that a window behind that beige curtain of doom with froufrou all over it? And why is a window nearly on the floor? 

Well if her house has a stream in the middle of it why not windows on the floor?

I could be wrong but isn't it Meri who has the stream inside the house?

• Love 7

I like Christine but no offense if I had to work in a place like this I’d start out like this guy in Office Space 

image.gif.5e1d480b754c7d24e2ea13171439d0e5.gif

aNd if I stayed long enough this guy

image.jpeg.34238de50907efb7c6d8ecb2a4613362.jpeg

* Note: I wouldn’t set the building on fire just the drapes.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 10
20 hours ago, Chicklet said:

And who hangs heat sources (fairy lights) on possibly flammable fabric?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

And who hangs heat sources (fairy lights) on possibly flammable fabric?

And the vignette of totally unrelated items, dried flowers in jelly jars and whatever else was handy, complemented by an inukshuk.........

Edit to add: - Speaking of home decor, has anyone noticed the "art" that Meri poured her soul into when she was tryin' to reach out after the Sam saga.  I haven't notice it prominently displayed in any one of her sister wives homes.

Edited by Sandy W
second thought
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I find it strange that Christine seems so warm and likable on the show, but that everyone who mentions having bumped into her in real life describes her as ice cold and glaring.

Edited by Elbow
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Here's my take on the "new" Flagstaff Christine. I think the move was really hard on her at first, adjusting to life "on her own" and with presumably infrequent contact with Kody. But by the time the TH's were filmed for the new episode where Kody introduces his house plans, she had been living there for awhile and had started running a successful business. Yes, it's an MLM, but that is considered "normal" for LDS/fundies. I think she discovered she likes her freedom, as well as the attention she receives from adoring buyers (I've watched one or two of her FB live sales and she's super animated and gets tons of positive feedback in the comments.)

I also think that seeing how Mitch's mother lives influenced Christine. She seemed dismissive at the time but I bet she envied Hannah. She likely considers herself an entrepreneur now and feels empowered - plus she is physically healthier due to the weight loss. I doubt she will actually stand up to Kody - she always ultimately goes along with whatever he wants - but since there is so little chance of this house ever being built, I think she can rest comfortably in her current home. It also helps that she owns the home.

With her remaining kids leaving home in the next few years, it will be just her and Truely, and once Aspyn starts having kids (or Mykelti - perish the thought) she is sure to start spending a lot of time visiting them. As others have said, why build a communal home for 3 women who will be empty nesters and a fourth with a couple of small kids at home? 

Without this storyline of Kody wanting to build an apartment building, what else do they have to film except Vanga's birth (which no one really wants to see)? I also think that's why he had trouble selling it and instead began blathering about his washboard abs/testosterone/possible other children/wanting his own cabin. The whole thing smells like TLC to me.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Interesting in last night's episode Christine commented that living apart from the other sister wives makes her a better mother. 

I guess it makes her a better mother to her own biological children, since she rarely gets to see the others.

So can they stop the nonsense of preaching they are one big loving family with four moms. They are four very distinct families with each mother caring for her own biological child. When the holidays or a wedding pops up they come together much like my aunts and cousins do in my family.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Onceafan said:

Interesting in last night's episode Christine commented that living apart from the other sister wives makes her a better mother. 

I guess it makes her a better mother to her own biological children, since she rarely gets to see the others.

So can they stop the nonsense of preaching they are one big loving family with four moms. They are four very distinct families with each mother caring for her own biological child. When the holidays or a wedding pops up they come together much like my aunts and cousins do in my family.

It is an interesting admission from a woman who "willingly" had six children (in a plural marriage) that she's able to be a better a mother when there are fewer children to parent. To the majority of us this would seem obvious and a reason to not have 18 children, but…

• Love 13

In defense of Christine's nose in that recent post - 

a research study found that the nose does indeed appear larger in close-up selfie shots due to distortions from the camera:

"People take billions of selfies every day without realizing the distortive effects of the camera's close proximity, prompting many to possibly develop a skewed self image....

The Rutgers-Stanford model, published in JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery, shows that an average selfie, taken about 12 inches from the face, makes the nasal base appear approximately 30 percent wider and the nasal tip 7 percent wider than if the photograph had been taken at 5 feet, a standard portrait distance that provides a more proportional representation of facial features."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180301115349.htm 

• Useful 5
7 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

In defense of Christine's nose in that recent post - 

a research study found that the nose does indeed appear larger in close-up selfie shots due to distortions from the camera:

"People take billions of selfies every day without realizing the distortive effects of the camera's close proximity, prompting many to possibly develop a skewed self image....

The Rutgers-Stanford model, published in JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery, shows that an average selfie, taken about 12 inches from the face, makes the nasal base appear approximately 30 percent wider and the nasal tip 7 percent wider than if the photograph had been taken at 5 feet, a standard portrait distance that provides a more proportional representation of facial features."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180301115349.htm 

She should ask her sister wife, Meri for some lessons in fun with filters.

• LOL 7
On 1/19/2020 at 5:38 PM, Sandy W said:

Edit to add: - Speaking of home decor, has anyone noticed the "art" that Meri poured her soul into when she was tryin' to reach out after the Sam saga.  I haven't notice it prominently displayed in any one of her sister wives homes.

I remember seeing two of them in the Vegas homes.  Christine's was on a wall in the living room/kitchen area and Robyn's was on the wall behind her front door.  I don't even remember seeing Meri's one for herself/Kody anywhere.  Maybe she hung it in her bedroom or office. I never noticed Janelle's either.

• Useful 2