Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Higgins said:

Because normal aging is to be avoided?

Not at all. All I’m trying to convey, is you have the ability to slow the process of facial ageing (in particular premature ageing) if you want to. Just depends on your own personal priorities and choice.  

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Bad grammar
  • Love 10
On 12/13/2019 at 7:00 PM, Kbo said:

I think she’s dressed perfectly, if she was going roller skating on a Friday night...in 1978. Bring on the hot pants!

"S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!!"

If you don't get the reference, I won't nail you with the hose this time, but kindly step off my lawn just the same.

On 12/14/2019 at 2:42 PM, Kohola3 said:

"takeovers"?  Sigh.

And while Christine is wearing the correct size, idiot daughter is wearing one two sizes too small as evidenced by the no-way-in-hell-can-I-button-this look.  No filtering that one, missy.

Those STUPID jackets.  Not only will the buttons and button holes never meet, but I bet she can't even raise her arms to drive with that thing on.  At least Christine seems to understand the actual function of a jacket.

#itmustbeaLLNthing

#whoneedsarmsanyway

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Thank God I’m not the only one who roller skated to the Bay City Rollers - Hay! 😎 

My daughter loved the Bay City Rollers.  Used to stand in front of the mirror with a muffler singing their song!

I Only Wanna Be With You!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I guess kids like what they like but isn't Truely kind of old for that?

I see videos of them online but it's little kids riding them like 3 or 4 yr olds.

Do they come in different sizes for older kids?

Edit to add: the site says up to 9 yrs old... I don't recall how old Truely is but i guess older kids must ride them

Edited by Joan of Argh
i googled lol
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 12/17/2019 at 2:40 PM, Jeanne222 said:

My daughter loved the Bay City Rollers.  Used to stand in front of the mirror with a muffler singing their song!

I Only Wanna Be With You!!!

I get what you mean, but at first I pictured a rusty old muffler that fell off of someone’s car! 
I do Botox and fillers.  But some things on my face just can’t be fixed...I started too late. 
Christine doesn’t have much of an under layer of fat under her skin. I do, fortunately/unfortunately.  It helps keep things more in place. 

• Useful 3
13 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I don't see any 9 year olds being into that. 

And a freaking pony cycle is not the same as a real pony 🙄

Years ago, I remember my niece (probably 9 or 10 at the time) commenting on how embarrassing it must be to be in a commercial for some lame toy for which you would consider yourself too old/mature/sophisticated.  I can't imagine Truly REALLY wants to ride around on some toy pony appropriate for a 4 year old.

• Love 9

Watching that video, I can see why all of Christine's homes - her part of the Lehi house, her Vegas rental, and her home in the cul-de-sac - were so trashed after she moved out. That's just dumb and she's ENCOURAGING it.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Watching that video, I can see why all of Christine's homes - her part of the Lehi house, her Vegas rental, and her home in the cul-de-sac - were so trashed after she moved out. That's just dumb and she's ENCOURAGING it.

True.  I think Meri is probably the only wife that ever kept her house clean. She also seems more organized.   I'm sure its not very hard if you only have one child.  Maybe Aspyn tried to help her mother, but never remember Maddie doing anything to help around the house to help keep it clean.  People who struggle with house work, should really try to embrace minimalism.  I've noticed all of them have way more stuff than they need

• Love 14

Ya I don't even think it's lack of cleanliness per se, but lack of care. 

I remember Christine's Vegas rental when she moved out - broken door jambs, holes, etc. And there was a reason her house took so long to sell. 

Let's not even go into how dangerous that little stunt is - jumping into a tree with electrical lights and maybe in a water-cooled tree stand. Just because it's in a movie doesn't mean you should try it at home.

• Love 6

Ysabel is too old to be acting like this.  On top of it being dangerous.

OTOH, in Meri's jammie photo Robyn's teenage girl, Breanna was it?, was posing like a young lady, and not hanging off the family Christmas tree like she was raised in a barn.  Come on, Ysabel, you're better than that.  ☹

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Ysabel is too old to be acting like this.  On top of it being dangerous.

OTOH, in Meri's jammie photo Robyn's teenage girl, Breanna was it?, was posing like a young lady, and not hanging off the family Christmas tree like she was raised in a barn.  Come on, Ysabel, you're better than that.  ☹

Isn't she the one who has scoliosis? 

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Isn't she the one who has scoliosis? 

Yes.  What a dumb stunt.  Ysabel is a bit old for such shenanigans, and Christine is dumb for encouraging it.  Just the mess would piss me off, never mind the risk of injury.

#donottrythisshitathome

• Love 9

There was a comment last night from someone who mentioned how stupid and dangerous that was, of course, it's been removed.

Christine wants to be her kids' buddy - maybe to replace Kody since he's usually not around. She needs to stop trying so hard to be the Fun Buddy Mom and exert discipline (at least with Truely) before it's too late. 

https://www.empoweringparents.com/article/why-you-cant-be-your-childs-friend/

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

There was a comment last night from someone who mentioned how stupid and dangerous that was, of course, it's been removed.

Christine wants to be her kids' buddy - maybe to replace Kody since he's usually not around. She needs to stop trying so hard to be the Fun Buddy Mom and exert discipline (at least with Truely) before it's too late. 

https://www.empoweringparents.com/article/why-you-cant-be-your-childs-friend/

I could not believe the comments from people that thought it was funny and that they were " loving it". Those comments must have been from Christine's customers. Interesting that we didn't see what happened next to the kid or the tree.

• Love 6
On 12/24/2019 at 6:09 PM, ginger90 said:

Video:

Wtf is wrong with these morons... I sill can't believe what I just watched. 😲

Christine needs to grow up.

I absolutely hate how Janelle and Christine rarely open their blinds... They might as well be living on the moon... I thought the big deal about Coyote Pass and area was the views and natural beauty of Flagstaff yet she never takes advantage of it and opens her curtains.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I absolutely hate how Janelle and Christine rarely open their blinds... They might as well be living on the moon... I thought the big deal about Coyote Pass and area was the views and natural beauty of Flagstaff yet she never takes advantage of it and opens her curtains.

They are paranoid that the neighbours will be looking in.  Why not just get windowless Quonset huts to live in?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wtf is wrong with these morons... I sill can't believe what I just watched. 😲

Christine needs to grow up.

Christine must be off her meds.  Last week she found it amusing that Gwendlyn was licking a butcher knife in a cafe and now the leaping Ysabel.  

Drop the damn camera and tend to your children!  Maybe she's hoping that if she posts enough outrageous moments, her dear husband will step in to exercise some parental influence.  Good luck with that!

• Love 7

If being an amazing mom means filming your teenager as she launches herself into your Christmas tree, knocking off ornaments and crushing the gifts underneath, then I am decidedly NOT an "amazing" mom.  Good grief.

I think Christine feels like she has to maintain that fluffy, fun-loving persona for Kootie's sake, even though he's probably rarely around to witness it, and that same flighty behavior has rubbed off on most of her daughters (I still have hope for Truely).  I'm sure she also lets her kids get away with weird stuff because she's making up for the fact that they were raised by a single mother, while their dad was just across the cuddle-sac making them a new batch of siblings with The Dark Wife.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Ah ha.  The video above is the reason Kody prefers Robyn over the others.  There is an obvious difference in the maturity levels of Kody’s ladies.  One of the many drawbacks of polygamy is that someone new is always going to expose or highlight the previously undetected or overlooked flaws of the originals - especially if the originals were unavoidably halted in their natural emotional development due to the inherent stresses and distractions of polygamy. These ladies were sitting ducks when Robyn came along.  And really, all Robyn had to do was not be completely nuts. 

Edited by Just Wondering
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

Wow, just wow! So many things could have gone horribly wrong with that stunt. She could have gone through the window, she could have cut an artery on broken glass ornaments, she could have seriously injured her spine in the fall...not to mention minor cuts and bruises from the broken ornaments. Plus who is going to clean up that mess?? What is wrong with Christine?? Of all her children, this one in particular should not be being encouraged to jump Christmas trees!!

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Wow, just wow! So many things could have gone horribly wrong with that stunt. She could have gone through the window, she could have cut an artery on broken glass ornaments, she could have seriously injured her spine in the fall...not to mention minor cuts and bruises from the broken ornaments. Plus who is going to clean up that mess?? What is wrong with Christine?? Of all her children, this one in particular should not be being encouraged to jump Christmas trees!!

I totally agree. Not so much fun if Christine had to spend the night in the ER because a branch caught her in the eye or glass shard .

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I totally agree. Not so much fun if Christine had to spend the night in the ER because a branch caught her in the eye or glass shard .

Or broken leg, or broken arm, or broken head, or broken nose.  This stunt was just pain dumb!

• Love 13

LOL.  Christine apparently encloses a recipe (god-awful, I'm sure) with her LuLaCrap sales.  On Reddit, there's a pic of Kootie signing some of them, and he looks pissed as hell.  One of the comments referenced his "small feet."  We all know what THAT means!

Oh, and if you're the lucky people to get a rare Kootie Brown autograph, you'll get free shipping on your next order of shitty clothes!  Such a dill!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

LOL.  Christine apparently encloses a recipe (god-awful, I'm sure) with her LuLaCrap sales.  On Reddit, there's a pic of Kootie signing some of them, and he looks pissed as hell.  One of the comments referenced his "small feet."  We all know what THAT means!

Oh, and if you're the lucky people to get a rare Kootie Brown autograph, you'll get free shipping on your next order of shitty clothes!  Such a dill!

The fact that Kody does that for Christine must burn Meri's biscuits. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

The fact that Kody does that for Christine must burn Meri's biscuits. 

Yes, I think it does.  Just another "Kootie will never come back to me" moment.  If Meri wasn't such a bitch, I might have a scintilla of sympathy for her.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yes, I think it does.  Just another "Kootie will never come back to me" moment.  If Meri wasn't such a bitch, I might have a scintilla of sympathy for her.

I was channel surfing over the weekend and came across the Hawaiian Vacation episode. Specifically the part where Kody has a chat with Meri or about Meri regarding their non-relationship. 

As I watched it, I realized that this was filmed before the Mykelti/FT nuptials in 2016. This has been going on for 5 years now. 

Meri needs to smell the Postum and realize that the SS Kody ship has left the port. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

I was channel surfing over the weekend and came across the Hawaiian Vacation episode. Specifically the part where Kody has a chat with Meri or about Meri regarding their non-relationship. 

As I watched it, I realized that this was filmed before the Mykelti/FT nuptials in 2016. This has been going on for 5 years now. 

Meri needs to smell the Postum and realize that the SS Kody ship has left the port. 

So this was before the 

Spoiler

catfishing incident, in case nobody has heard about this... lol

or was this after ? Was it after Kody told her no more babies with her but then gleefully went and boinked Robyn to produce the king and auroraborealis ?   

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I also caught that episode the other night....and they've really had a shitty relationship for years...

Remember the anniversary dinner date as Meri sat there blubbering and Kootie explained how disgusting the thought of Meri with another man was to him....  meanwhile he was on Cloud 9 romancing his new squeeze Robyn..... Or at least that's how I recall it lol.

Christine and Janelle seem to be content with sharing but I think Meri wanted to be his number 1 forever and always.

Christine seems to be so in love with her wonderful man *barf* and accepts any attention that comes her way......  I guessJanelle is too lazy to look for something better so she stays in the rotation (if it even happens anymore)

Meanwhile Kootie and Robyn do their best to paint a picture of Robyn as a long suffering saint.

Ugh.... I'd rather be single.

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Love 7