Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

On 11/15/2019 at 8:19 AM, Natalie68 said:

Bomber jacket looks as well made as Janelle's torn pleather chair.  Just buy a REAL bomber jacket Christine!

On 11/13/2019 at 11:01 AM, DaphneCat said:

I get really sad when I think of the little baby vinyls that had to die to make this jacket 😂.  I can hear the creaking from here.

Looks to me like Meri’s ‘edgy’ old commitment ceremony dress didn’t go to waste and was able to up-cycled in to a more appropriate garment for her fellow sister wife. I think that’s nice...

8135BB94-93F9-402F-A01A-6F35681BE442.thumb.jpeg.619100aa664733b46bb3d08b5ee229a4.jpegC0C7E31E-5E76-4C1D-9C7D-41C3CFE04B93.thumb.jpeg.f260000361b1a11c1fc521ae627bd62a.jpeg

• LOL 23
30 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Looks to me like Meri’s ‘edgy’ old commitment ceremony dress didn’t go to waste and was able to up-cycled in to a more appropriate garment for her fellow sister wife. I think that’s nice...

You could get at least two plastique bomber jackets out of that dress.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I love it here.  My fellow posters are sure to make me laugh!

Gawd, yes.  That "fabric" that Meri chose for a "dress" was grotesque.  Christine, you're a rock star for wearing it, or something akin, for a "bomber" jacket.  These women wouldn't know fashion if it smacked them upside their heads.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

And no zipper or buttons.  Pesky details that LuLaNo can't be bothered with.

Synthetic shit that will pill and clump in the first washing.  Hell NO!

Plus it's only teddy on the outside. I want fleecy softness on the inside too.

• Love 5
On 11/18/2019 at 1:01 PM, xwordfanatik said:

So are we to think dear SW Robyn took the pic?  Or couldn't she tear herself away from Kootie?

Definitely.  Something's very weird here.  I hope they stuck to form and drove separate vehicles to TGI's.  Otherwise, even curiouser.  Why are they in TX?

The only reason they'd be together is for filming purposes.

• Love 6
On 11/19/2019 at 4:17 PM, Gramto6 said:

Robyn is glowing...and hidden behind everyone else and midsection covered by the table...hmmm preggers?

And to Kootie that is appropriate attire for fine dining?

Looking at that picture, I think Janelle looks about 8 months along.  It will be the second immaculate conception in history.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Christine looks great in that pic. 
I have an oversized fleece jacket.  12.99 on Amazon.  I look like a linebacker in it.  

I bet it's warmer than what Christine is wearing! Hers didn't appear to be lined. My favorite fleece jacket has the fleece on the inside - it's one of those flannel hoodies from Costco. I paid $14.99 last year. It's not a rainy day jacket but for cold dry days it's perfect.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Christine is going to get some good use from the snow blower.  That are going to get 21 inches of snow over the next 6 days.  With 16 of those being tomorrow.  

Everyone Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.  Be careful if you have to get out in the weather wherever you are.

We had a huge storm on Tuesday night here in the Bay Area, complete with hail 😳 

Safe travels everyone! 

• Love 5

Yea. I have a fuzzy fleese lined heavy duty hooded sweatshirt that I bought at the local farm store on clearance for $12. With the hood up and a good pair of gloves I can get a lot of work done outside in 20degrees F.  Not fashion stuff but a good hearty jacket. Fashion isn't my thing by a long shot, I'm a farm girl. 

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, outtahere said:

Kody is starting to look smaller as these women continue to look larger.

For real. Even Robyn is looking a bit heavy now and she does not appear to be pregnant. Christine looks the smallest of all of them. Meri can't hide her true size without those skinny filters she's been using--yikes! Meri looks like she's catching up to Janelle! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Hey Kody, nice perm and highlights.

These people really have the publicity machine cranked up to "11" to show us all how awesome this lifestyle is - right before the 2020 season premiere.

Robyn isn’t participating. Her last Instagram post was in March.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Robyn isn’t participating. Her last Instagram post was in March.

I have a fillin' that someone may have made a negative remark on her Instagram and if she doesn't have complete adulation in everything she does, she won't participate.

• Love 6

IIRC, all the wimmin folk except dear Robyn were over 200 lbs. several years ago.  Christine is the only one that appears to weigh less, now, besides Kootie.

Now that Robyn is the legal Mrs. Kootie, she seems to have ballooned, poor thingk. /s

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

She used to be HBIC in charge at that point.  Being usurped by a younger model can do that to a person.

Agree in this case. It also takes more effort at that age--a LOT more effort. All that driving Meri does plus mindless munching (we know if she was working out on the regular, she'd be sharing it). 

Robyn's starting to catch up a bit and I just don't get it--except Meri, these women live in a city known for its outdoor activities. It's a mecca for hiking and physical activity. Unless she's dealing with health problems, how is Robyn this heavy? she has had Kody all to herself in her giant mansion, it's not like she's without a babysitter. 

I previously predicted they'd all become more fit living in Flagstaff and boy was I WRONG. How can people live there and not take advantage of everything it has to offer? Except for Christine, they seem rather sedentary. This is a very active city, I was the fittest I've ever been when I went to NAU. I don't get it. 

• Love 6

They learned their sluggish ways in Vegas sitting in their houses with the AC running to escape the heat. 

Meanwhile Meri wears stretchy leggings and fake stretchy jeans. Remember the video with the gal and her cuppa Joe talking about how LLR made her gain weight? Because living in leggings you don't realize that you're putting on the L-Bs. 

Now instead of enjoying the milder temps, they all huddle in their homes to escape the cold. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Agree in this case. It also takes more effort at that age--a LOT more effort. All that driving Meri does plus mindless munching (we know if she was working out on the regular, she'd be sharing it). 

Robyn's starting to catch up a bit and I just don't get it--except Meri, these women live in a city known for its outdoor activities. It's a mecca for hiking and physical activity. Unless she's dealing with health problems, how is Robyn this heavy? she has had Kody all to herself in her giant mansion, it's not like she's without a babysitter. 

I previously predicted they'd all become more fit living in Flagstaff and boy was I WRONG. How can people live there and not take advantage of everything it has to offer? Except for Christine, they seem rather sedentary. This is a very active city, I was the fittest I've ever been when I went to NAU. I don't get it. 

But they aren't outdoorsy women.  Which is why I have no idea why they chose that spot.  

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

But they aren't outdoorsy women.  Which is why I have no idea why they chose that spot.  

Janelle claims to be a fan of outdoor activities.  But it's looking like she is more of a fan of the Mariah Brown avocado toast/pancake/latte theory of healthy eating.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I'm still not convinced Robyn is not preggers, There is a loot of "poof" in her top and who knows exactly when the photo  was taken?

I was actually thinking the same thing, but never having been pregnant I wasn't sure if I was imagining things.  

13 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

And Meri ballooned, she looks 60 lb heavier. She used to be thin! 

12 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

IIRC, all the wimmin folk except dear Robyn were over 200 lbs. several years ago.  Christine is the only one that appears to weigh less, now, besides Kootie.

Yes, when they all weighed themselves they were all over 200 lbs except Robyn.  Meri just seemed to carry her weight better.  I think she was a lot more physically active and seemed to eat a lot healthier in the earlier years so she probably carried more of her weight at muscle.  Now she's lost the muscle and gained fat.   

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Yeah, I dunno a this point. Flagstaff usually attracts certain types of people who enjoy its offerings--running, hiking, biking, skiing. I hardly ever drove when I was there except to campus. Everything else was within walking distance (I'd walk 2 miles for groceries).

I don't understand these women. What's wrong with them? Does their culture say they can't go outside and have fun? They could have stayed in Vegas if all they're going to do is sit around like lumps. 

Having said that, sometimes I don't understand my gender. All of my sisters in law are indoor lumps. It's difficult to find anything to do with them over the holidays because they're just...........sitting there. Why do women do that? There's stuff to do outside! 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I doubt the wimmenfolk had any say in where they were moving.  Kootie gets a bee in his bonnet and suddenly they start throwing their crap into U-Hauls.  It's a total mystery why he chose an area so expensive and such a poor fit for them. 

It won't last long anyway.  As soon as the show derails they'll be off and running again. MLMs won't sustain all of those expensive homes.

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I doubt the wimmenfolk had any say in where they were moving.  Kootie gets a bee in his bonnet and suddenly they start throwing their crap into U-Hauls.  It's a total mystery why he chose an area so expensive and such a poor fit for them. 

Because Robyn, that's why.  Because Dayton is going to college in Flagstaff and Robyn wanted to move to be near him.  It cannot be a coincidence that they moved to the very city where Dayton will be living.  Before this move happened, Kody was wanting to move to Utah and run for governor or some such nonsense, but I do remember them talking about moving back to Utah.  Then, suddenly - with no explanation - it's FLAGSTAFF.  And it's Kody pounding his chest and saying that where one of them moves, they all move!  And not only that, but Mona the Real Estate Unicorn told him that they'd have those cuddle-sac houses sold before they even finished pounding in the For Sale signs on the front lawns!

Their pretend persecuted flight from Utah to Vegas was a massive load of crap.  This move, however, tops it in terms of pure stupidity, IMO.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 2
  • Love 20