Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I'm still not convinced Robyn is not preggers, There is a loot of "poof" in her top and who knows exactly when the photo  was taken?

I've thought for some time with her neck being swelled looking that she might possible have thyroid issues, which could cause her to look puffy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, JenAus said:

Where is Annie?  Last thing we saw she was staying with Christine and she was going to be involved with Meri's B & B. Now Meri 'S mum is there and we haven't seen Annie anywhere. 

True.  It seems like she up and left after that.  Or maybe she didn't want to move to Arizona.

16 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I'm still not convinced Robyn is not preggers, There is a loot of "poof" in her top and who knows exactly when the photo  was taken?

It was taken at Robyn's new house so that narrows the time frame....I'm not sure exactly when she moved in... anyone?

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I don't for one hot second think that the entire clan would be able to keep that a secret.  There are too many of them on SM to hide something that significant.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

It was taken at Robyn's new house so that narrows the time frame....I'm not sure exactly when she moved in... anyone?

The Christmas tree is up and lit in the background, so I assume the photo was taken during the Thanksgiving festivities.  Robyn has one of the artful little knots that LLR has made "trendy" in the front of her blouse, exposing her belly.  She doesn't look pregnant to me and if she were, I don't see her hosting a family get together, she wasn't the hostess for any of the celebrations that I recall, even when she wasn't pregnant.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Yeah, I dunno a this point. Flagstaff usually attracts certain types of people who enjoy its offerings--running, hiking, biking, skiing. I hardly ever drove when I was there except to campus. Everything else was within walking distance (I'd walk 2 miles for groceries).

I don't understand these women. What's wrong with them? Does their culture say they can't go outside and have fun? They could have stayed in Vegas if all they're going to do is sit around like lumps. 

Having said that, sometimes I don't understand my gender. All of my sisters in law are indoor lumps. It's difficult to find anything to do with them over the holidays because they're just...........sitting there. Why do women do that? There's stuff to do outside! 

Yes but some people are just low energy. I was even as a child. Most outdoor stuff I do not do well nor enjoy doing. Now I will walk with you as long as you want but I cannot walk as long as I used to but I do enjoy it. People enjoy different things. 

• Love 17

Her head looks out of proportion to her body. Plus it looks like she's pulling it so it appears like she can zip it up but if she does, she'll look like a stuffed sausage wrapped in wallpaper with a giant head on top.

ETA thought I'd do an extreme close up. It looks like she's pulling it together with her hands but the zipper just won't meet - there's still quite a bit of space between the two sides. Also, she might say it "fits like a dream!" but the arms look super tight to me. 

9806159B-6B8B-47D9-80EC-89D9B3FA92B1.jpeg

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 12/2/2019 at 12:21 AM, Gramto6 said:

Is it just me or does Kootie's head seem too big for his body?

They're all looking up, so I think the photog is on a step ladder or something shooting down. If the angle is supposed to make them look thinner, it's not working. 

• LOL 5

Whenever these women pose in front of their racks of brand-new LLN clothes, all I can ever think about are the racks of clearance clothes at my local Goodwill.  Same drab colors, same outdated patterns, except the Goodwill clothes are much higher quality.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Shout out SOS to Sofa Sloth!!!

Please send immediate suggestions to Christine for a botox regimen for her to follow.  The frown lines and crows feet are one thing, but the crease across the bridge of her nose extending all the way down to triple marionette lines, most evident in the yellow scarf picture, are surprising at 47 years old.

Edited by Sandy W
verified her age
  • LOL 7
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Who buys a jacket that barely makes it to the waist?  I'm not saying it has to be long but seriously, a cropped jacket?  And you can't take a picture without it being all bunched up over the left boob?  Yup, I want to hear about how this is a GREAT jacket that really fits well.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Who buys a jacket that barely makes it to the waist?  I'm not saying it has to be long but seriously, a cropped jacket?  And you can't take a picture without it being all bunched up over the left boob?  Yup, I want to hear about how this is a GREAT jacket that really fits well.

ANd there is barely enough coverage to keep anyone warm!

• Love 2

Those of us winter loving folk would never in a million wear something like that out into the cold.  Give me my LL Bead long jacket for cold days.

And good lord, that poor face.  The top and bottom don't match at all.  The top makes her look like a scary, scowling thing.

top.jpg

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Those of us winter loving folk would never in a million wear something like that out into the cold.  Give me my LL Bead long jacket for cold days.

And good lord, that poor face.  The top and bottom don't match at all.  The top makes her look like a scary, scowling thing.

top.jpg

I think it's the eyebrows that do it - they slant downwards rather than arching, and the lines don't help.  None of the wives are aging very well - if I was Janelle I'd definitely be seeing a dermatologist about that growth/mole above her lip that just seems to get bigger with time which she tries to cover up with makeup. 

Also I would bet my sweet bippy that neither one of the LLR jackets are lined. The fleece that they call the "teddy bear" definitely isn't but LLR calls it a "honeycomb" lining. In my experience, that faux fur/fleece NEEDS to be lined otherwise the cold goes right through. 

https://www.lularoe.com/women/teddy-bear

• Love 6

i believe the bunny lines on her nose ARE from botox. People who have their forehead botoxed exhibit those very frequently and hers are horrible and disfiguring.

And Christine if you never did botox dear god go see a good plastic surgeon because your face is imploding.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
14 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

i believe the bunny lines on her nose ARE from botox. People who have their forehead botoxed exhibit those very frequently and hers are horrible and disfiguring.

And Christine if you never did botox dear god go see a good plastic surgeon because your face is imploding.

Bunny lines...🤔🤣

ETA I just read about it. I learn so much from this forum! 

I thought it might be from blowing her nose and squinting a lot. Christine's nose is red so often.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 5
On 12/9/2019 at 11:15 AM, Chicklet said:

That is not a face that has ever seen a muscle relaxant I can assure you! 😆 The biggest muscle of the face is the glabella in the forehead and between eyes, which is where her biggest issue is (and where she’s clearly not had treatment on), by injecting Botox into the glabella to treat forehead lines, the bunny lines in nose may seem more obvious, but you can also inject into the nasalis muscle and put a few units there to counteract bunny lines.

On 12/7/2019 at 12:04 PM, Sandy W said:

Shout out SOS to Sofa Sloth!!!

Please send immediate suggestions to Christine for a botox regimen for her to follow.  The frown lines and crows feet are one thing, but the crease across the bridge of her nose extending all the way down to triple marionette lines, most evident in the yellow scarf picture, are surprising at 47 years old.

It’s much too late for poor Christine for injectables to help much, she‘d need to find a plastic surgeon for a brow lift and blepharoplasty now or ask Meri for her face-smoothing photo filter recommendations. 😆

I think her premature face sag is mainly due to lost weight in the face and genetics -(her mother Annie looked the same a few years back on the show at an early age). It’s also likely she’s never been diligent on taking care of her skin in the sun either, and I’m sure she’s not been able to afford good skincare while living on those food stamps 😉 

Luckily, I get the feeling she’s the type of happy personality who is very secure in herself and probably not bothered by her facial wrinkles much (unlike some of her much vainer sister wives -*cough Meri! cough* Robyn! cough*)

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Christine gives the impression of being the happiest wife now, even though for years, Kootie pretty much ignored her in favor of the dark wife and her spawn.  If I liked LuLaCrap, I'd get it from her, but luckily, I think it's all cheap polyester, so I hate it.  Money saved.

Those picture filters the others use are so obvious, it's embarrassing.  Great for snarking, though!

• Love 8

"takeovers"?  Sigh.

And while Christine is wearing the correct size, idiot daughter is wearing one two sizes too small as evidenced by the no-way-in-hell-can-I-button-this look.  No filtering that one, missy.

• LOL 5
50 minutes ago, deirdra said:

What are "takeovers"?  - buying the LuLaCrap of quitters?

Usually what it means is that they go to a "failed" LLR consultant's home or whatever and do a live FB sale and get to keep whatever profit they make. I'm sure there's also a kickback of some kind too. 

Also, Mykelti is as big as a house!!!

ETA from Reddit: 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

The only interesting thing in this picture to me is showing the genetics at play with the horizontal forehead wrinkle. Mykelti is already exhibiting it at 23, she’ll age just like Christine, (but worse, as she has Kodouch’s beady little eyes and heavy eyelids as well to contend with also).

For anyone interested (and I know it may be a horrifying and confronting thought for some as she’s so young), but from a clinical perspective, now would be the best time to start a preventative Botox regime for Mykelti, to prevent that muscle from creating that wrinkle permanently, like on Christine. (It’s too late for Christine her lines are etched forever).

I started having Botox at 29 years old for preventative measure (as I’m in the cosmetic industry) and that is actually how it is designed to be used, if the muscles don’t move unnecessarily over time, they don’t create the permanent lines...) 
3514A1EC-1B4F-4753-A18A-63EC4F6CEEED.thumb.jpeg.b57ea5daf81c2c1c1f8864813fab8845.jpeg

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

What are "takeovers"?  - buying the LuLaCrap of quitters?

My suspicion is that this is the usual refusal to read their crap before posting and it's supposed to be "makeovers". Looking at Ms. M's hair I'd say she really needs one.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

My suspicion is that this is the usual refusal to read their crap before posting and it's supposed to be "makeovers". Looking at Ms. M's hair I'd say she really needs one.

I thought Takeovers meant extra filming for the show when they need additional footage or talking head segments.... I guess I'm way off base lol

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

The only interesting thing in this picture to me is showing the genetics at play with the horizontal forehead wrinkle. Mykelti is already exhibiting it at 23, she’ll age just like Christine, (but worse, as she has Kodouch’s beady little eyes and heavy eyelids as well to contend with also).

For anyone interested (and I know it may be a horrifying and confronting thought for some as she’s so young), but from a clinical perspective, now would be the best time to start a preventative Botox regime for Mykelti, to prevent that muscle from creating that wrinkle permanently, like on Christine. (It’s too late for Christine her lines are etched forever).

I started having Botox at 29 years old for preventative measure (as I’m in the cosmetic industry) and that is actually how it is designed to be used, if the muscles don’t move unnecessarily over time, they don’t create the permanent lines...) 
3514A1EC-1B4F-4753-A18A-63EC4F6CEEED.thumb.jpeg.b57ea5daf81c2c1c1f8864813fab8845.jpeg

Because normal aging is to be avoided?

• Love 15
On 12/6/2019 at 6:00 PM, the-grey-lady said:

"Styles that everyone needs"? I beg to differ Christine. I, for one, do not need a too-small, in-fitting, flimsy jacket with ugly-ass roses printed on it.

Meanwhile, everyone else in Flagstaff is wearing clothes that actually keep them warm. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9