Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

If I had to sit in that drab, dumpy mess I'd go psycho.

Why are their houses so sloppy, dreary, messy, unwelcoming?

I'm starting to think there's a lot of depression floating around.

Oh Meri's house is as neat as the proverbial pin. I'm sure Robyn's is too.

Christine and Janelle are both slobs. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Oh Meri's house is as neat as the proverbial pin. I'm sure Robyn's is too.

Christine and Janelle are both slobs. 

But from what I recall of pictures of the homes, none of the houses had any color or personality.  All dull monochromatic walls and furniture and Hobby Lobby platitude wall hangings.  That would drive me to drink.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So this was before the 

Reveal spoiler

catfishing incident, in case nobody has heard about this... lol

or was this after ? Was it after Kody told her no more babies with her but then gleefully went and boinked Robyn to produce the king and auroraborealis ?   

It was after. Here's a brief timeline: 

Sept 2014 - unbeknownst to the public, Meri is induced to file for divorce. 

Dec 2014 - divorce final. Robyn and Kody get married and off to Hawaii for their second honeymoon. Meri goes by herself on a LIV MLM Cruise and tries to get back into LIV again and starts having LIV parties trying to sign people up.

Jan 2015 - Overton and her then-sucker Stacey attend a LIV event at Meri's house. 

March 2015 - Meri starts communication with "Sam" which goes on til late August. See www.bullshitbookclub.com for the rundown. 

Early 2016 - Hawaii trip

Fast forward to now where Meri is still living the life of a celibate. Hooray for polygamy!

1 minute ago, Kohola3 said:

But from what I recall of pictures of the homes, none of the houses had any color or personality.  All dull monochromatic walls and furniture and Hobby Lobby platitude wall hangings.  That would drive me to drink.

Christine's had personality - all those broken hinges, dirty paint, and prematurely worn cheap carpet, a la Jeff Foxworthy's Redneck life.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

If I had to sit in that drab, dumpy mess I'd go psycho.

It's still a step up from Janelle's dark hovel, and judging by his presence maybe Hunter agrees.

1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Christine's had personality - all those broken hinges, dirty paint, and prematurely worn cheap carpet, a la Jeff Foxworthy's Redneck life.

And thrones!  Don't forget the thrones!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

It's still a step up from Janelle's dark hovel, and judging by his presence maybe Hunter agrees.

And thrones!  Don't forget the thrones!

Weren't those in Robyn's house?

ETA before it gets poofed

E7B13BB3-4FD5-4C2D-9CA6-3F996FB7840D.jpeg

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
On 12/26/2019 at 1:46 PM, laurakaye said:

If being an amazing mom means filming your teenager as she launches herself into your Christmas tree, knocking off ornaments and crushing the gifts underneath, then I am decidedly NOT an "amazing" mom.  Good grief.

I am not an amazing mom, either.  Furthermore,  I was a much brighter teenager than Ysabel as I would have known better than to leap into a tree--decorated or not.  Also the idea that Ysabel would jump on the couch instead of the tree is not impressing me as I am opposed to anyone jumping on my couch.   

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I am not an amazing mom, either.  Furthermore,  I was a much brighter teenager than Ysabel as I would have known better than to leap into a tree--decorated or not.  Also the idea that Ysabel would jump on the couch instead of the tree is not impressing me as I am opposed to anyone jumping on my couch.   

Christine's girls all seem to be attention seekers.  I honestly didn't get it when Gwen posed licking a butcher knife in a restaurant last week...WTH was up with that?  And yet, Christine thought it was amusing or clever enough to post it on social media.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Christine's girls all seem to be attention seekers.  I honestly didn't get it when Gwen posed licking a butcher knife in a restaurant last week...WTH was up with that?  And yet, Christine thought it was amusing or clever enough to post it on social media.

Gwen has become quite the loud mouth and loves the attention.

She's constantly hollering or bouncing around, in the scene where they were moving in the pouring rain I couldn't decide who was more boisterous...  Kootie or Gwen.

Wasn't Gwen one of the first to run screaming into Kooties poop pond?

Then at Christmas it was Gwen yelling and waving her arms around, she's perfect for that Xmas train if they want someone loud and obnoxious.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

ETA before it gets poofed

E7B13BB3-4FD5-4C2D-9CA6-3F996FB7840D.jpeg

Good catch.  "Sour bake" is almost too nice of a nickname for Kootie. Christine was probably so excited to have her quarter husband in her livingroom that she didn't notice that he is only present in body, not in spirit.  He is probably watching King Sol and Areola on his phone.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
10 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Gwen has become quite the loud mouth and loves the attention.

She's constantly hollering or bouncing around, in the scene where they were moving in the pouring rain I couldn't decide who was more boisterous...  Kootie or Gwen.

Wasn't Gwen one of the first to run screaming into Kooties poop pond?

Then at Christmas it was Gwen yelling and waving her arms around, she's perfect for that Xmas train if they want someone loud and obnoxious.

At one time thought her exaggerated "tits out" posture was an attempt to counteract any possible scoliosis that she thought was genetic and that she might inherit the affliction.  Now I just see it as another "look at me" stunt.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

At one time thought her exaggerated "tits out" posture was an attempt to counteract any possible scoliosis that she thought was genetic and that she might inherit the affliction.  Now I just see it as another "look at me" stunt.

She is a well-endowed girl, for sure - but I think Christine's girls act out more than the others because they've gotten the smallest share of Kody's attention since Day One.  Mariah had Kody all to herself, Maddie and Savannah saw more of their "dad" because he loved hanging out with his manly men sons he has with Janelle, and of course once Robyn's girls Aurora and Brianna entered the fray, Kody forgot he ever had any other daughters.  Or sons.  Or wives.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

"tits out" posture lolololol!!!

That's soooo true she's constantly sticking her chest out like a little rooster and it's usually followed by crowing.  😂

If I was a teenager in the Brown clown fambly I'd probably hide under a rock and hope no one connected me to the craziness.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

She is a well-endowed girl, for sure - but I think Christine's girls act out more than the others because they've gotten the smallest share of Kody's attention since Day One.  Mariah had Kody all to herself, Maddie and Savannah saw more of their "dad" because he loved hanging out with his manly men sons he has with Janelle, and of course once Robyn's girls Aurora and Brianna entered the fray, Kody forgot he ever had any other daughters.  Or sons.  Or wives.

100% correct.  As Christine's only son, I fill that Paedon didn't get the attention he should have, either.  The girls, especially little Truely, got even less, because Kootie's attention was on his new side piece with her Victoria's secret wardrobe.  

I'd be single forever if it meant I'd otherwise be trading places with these women.  Never.

1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Gwen also seems to like to wear leggingks with no underwear, but the modesty police in the family pay her no notice.

I've never noticed that, but "tits out" is definitely Gwen's claim to fame.  

Edited by xwordfanatik
clarity, I hope :)
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

Janelle’s young daughter seems to get lost too. I can’t even remember her name.

Savanah, she just turned 15 and she does seem to get lost in the crowd.  She seems like a very sweet, shy girl.  I wonder how much Janelle does to bring her out of her shell, when she was trying to justify the move to Flagstaff to Gabe, Janelle reasoned that Savanah spent all day in the house because of the LV heat.  Maybe now it will be the cold.  One of Robyn's daughters is close to her in age, what became of sibling relationships.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

100% correct.  As Christine's only son, I fill that Paedon didn't get the attention he should have, either.  The girls, especially little Truely, got even less, because Kootie's attention was on his new side piece with her Victoria's secret wardrobe.  

I'd be single forever if it meant I'd otherwise be trading places with these women.  Never.

I've never noticed that, but "tits out" is definitely Gwen's claim to fame.  

Of course you wouldn't trade places with them because you obviously have a brain and use it to think.  Christine and Janelle ARE single.  They have all the disadvantages of a relationship, but none of the benefits of a marriage.  Both of them have apparently been pretty well satisfied with Kootie's crumbs of attention.  That wouldn't work for the vast majority of us, but if it suits them, then I have no problem with either of them sitting alone while Kootie snuggles with his legal wife.

However, both of them seemed to be mostly just fine with their children getting nothing but crumbs of their shared father's attention as well.  I have a problem with that.  

• Love 13

I’ve never seen Gwen wear anything inappropriate, I don’t see any problem with the girl standing straight up or her having a big chest.  I think she’s a beautiful young lady and considering the seemingly dysfunctional family she’s grown up in, her chest is the last thing she should be worrying about.  Maybe because I was also a well endowed teen who was told she was “tits out” despite wearing a normal polo shirt, I’m a bit sensitive, but if Gwen is comfortable with her body good for her, but I really don’t like scrutinizing a teenager’s body image.  Besides, I’m too busying finding ways the elder Browns are jackasses 🙂

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

I've always been busty.  I remember one boy in the 6th grade that told me I was more stacked than his mother!  I was/am shy, and that didn't help.

So I suppose I shouldn't have commented about Gwen's endowment.  She doesn't appear shy in the least, and I wish I had been more outgoing and assertive, like she seems to be.  Now that I'm old, I have thicker skin than I used to, anyway.  I still dress modestly, because I don't like being the center of attention.

It's almost new snark time, all!  

14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I couldn't eat that.  It reminds me of that Chung King stuff in a can.  Mr. X and I ate that more than once in the 70's, while we were in college.  It wasn't very good.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

One day in Culinary School I was pulled to the side to help Chef with a special project.  He had just received his special flown in handmade andouille sausage and live crawfish and shrimp from New Orleans. Instead of being in class that day I got to make gumbo at his side.  Gumbo is one of my husband's all time favorite dishes (he travels and eats all over the world and describes me the dishes for me to tinker with in the kitchen). While I don't have access to fresh flown in crawfish, I make a mean bowl.

That. Isn't. Gumbo.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, Roslyn said:

One day in Culinary School I was pulled to the side to help Chef with a special project.  He had just received his special flown in handmade andouille sausage and live crawfish and shrimp from New Orleans. Instead of being in class that day I got to make gumbo at his side.  Gumbo is one of my husband's all time favorite dishes (he travels and eats all over the world and describes me the dishes for me to tinker with in the kitchen). While I don't have access to fresh flown in crawfish, I make a mean bowl.

That. Isn't. Gumbo.

I lived in NOLA for a number of years;  I will use my own gumbo recipe, Christine, and match it against yours any day.   Can't wait to see your red beans and rice recipe, too.  NOT!!!

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

That looks like leftovers soup. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but don't photograph it, post it, and call it gumbo. Just eat it in the privacy of your own home like the rest of us. No recipe required.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 12/26/2019 at 7:45 AM, Sandy W said:

Christine must be off her meds.  Last week she found it amusing that Gwendlyn was licking a butcher knife in a cafe and now the leaping Ysabel.  

Drop the damn camera and tend to your children!  Maybe she's hoping that if she posts enough outrageous moments, her dear husband will step in to exercise some parental influence.  Good luck with that!

MR. Natalie was on fire last night.  He asked if she was on drugs cause she seems like it.  So perhaps it is LACK of drugs that is the issue.

• LOL 3
On 12/26/2019 at 8:46 PM, Gramto6 said:

Wow, just wow! So many things could have gone horribly wrong with that stunt. She could have gone through the window, she could have cut an artery on broken glass ornaments, she could have seriously injured her spine in the fall...not to mention minor cuts and bruises from the broken ornaments. Plus who is going to clean up that mess?? What is wrong with Christine?? Of all her children, this one in particular should not be being encouraged to jump Christmas trees!!

Inbreeding from being Plyg Royalty?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8

Kootie and Christine are third cousins, IIRC.  

Now Christine's telling Kootie that pond scum scene was a "best dad moment."  And Robyn's fake crying about how wonderful it is to see the kids playing in that filth?  YUCK!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 1/4/2020 at 11:53 AM, Roslyn said:

That. Isn't. Gumbo.

Wow that is my first impression, having lived in South Louisiana for over 40 years!!  That doesn't look like any gumbo we've made or eaten - ever.

• Love 8
On 1/3/2020 at 10:03 PM, MonicaM said:

Of course you wouldn't trade places with them because you obviously have a brain and use it to think.  Christine and Janelle ARE single.  They have all the disadvantages of a relationship, but none of the benefits of a marriage.  Both of them have apparently been pretty well satisfied with Kootie's crumbs of attention.  That wouldn't work for the vast majority of us, but if it suits them, then I have no problem with either of them sitting alone while Kootie snuggles with his legal wife.

However, both of them seemed to be mostly just fine with their children getting nothing but crumbs of their shared father's attention as well.  I have a problem with that.  

I have problems with that too.  They accept the crumbs of attention Kody gives his children the same way they accept the crumbs of attention and affection he gives them.  Christine grew up in a plyg family so she probably doesn't know her children deserve more and better from their father because she probably never received it from her father,  but Janelle doesn't have that excuse - she should know better and demand better for her kids.  It's another reason polygamy is such a fail in terms of relationships and families (among many other reasons) and how and why their members are scared and live, imo,  lives with so many social and interpersonal relationship problems. 

Kody's relationships with his kids is the same as it is with his wives.  Christine and Janelle accept less for their kids because they accept less for themselves.  It's an underlying issue that skews all plyg relationships and is such a sick and damaging philosophy especially for children.  Generation after generation of this thinking is sooo difficult to break and turn around into healthy family relationships.

Edited by rayndon
  • Love 16
17 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Wow that is my first impression, having lived in South Louisiana for over 40 years!!  That doesn't look like any gumbo we've made or eaten - ever.

It doesn't even look like Campbell's which, I have to admit is the only gumbo I recall consuming. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 1/6/2020 at 10:09 AM, xwordfanatik said:

Kootie and Christine are third cousins, IIRC.  

Now Christine's telling Kootie that pond scum scene was a "best dad moment."  And Robyn's fake crying about how wonderful it is to see the kids playing in that filth?  YUCK!

I did a DNA test thingie and I have a fair amount of Mormon Trail ancestors.  I keep waiting for one of these chuckleheads to pop up as a distant cousin.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

And this:

I've been looking at this pic for a while and there's something terribly wrong with the fit of those jeans

They look excruciatingly tight in some areas and not flattering at all!

plus the really nice (if it's your thing) holey jeans don't just have a BIG hole over each KNEE and the rest of the jean looks brand new 😂

omg they're soooo cheap looking.. I'd be embarrassed to "WHERE" them out in public. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

I also love a GOOD wrap dress.  This is not it.  Again with the too tight arms.

15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I've been looking at this pic for a while and there's something terribly wrong with the fit of those jeans

plus the really nice (if it's your thing) holey jeans don't just have a BIG hole over each KNEE and the rest of the jean looks brand new 😂

omg they're soooo cheap looking.. I'd be embarrassed to "WHERE" them out in public. 

I'm sure there's so much spandex in those things that it really doesn't matter if they are "tight" in places as they'll just stretch.  You are, however, correct that they are NOT flattering in the least (and rolling them up at the bottom to create a "cuff" only shortens the leg, making her look stumpy.)  And yes, I'm a COL, but I really think she's too old for the "ripped denim" trend.  If you're old enough to remember when ripped denim meant you couldn't afford to buy clothes you're too damn old to be wearing the trend.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

I'm telling you - every time I see a photo of one of the Brown family LLR shillers and see all those clothes in the background, I am transported back to the aisles of Goodwill, circa 1975.  Those colors and patterns are just so dated.  And yet, they sell.  I continue to not understand how this business is not yet 2000 feet underwater.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

I'm telling you - every time I see a photo of one of the Brown family LLR shillers and see all those clothes in the background, I am transported back to the aisles of Goodwill, circa 1975.  Those colors and patterns are just so dated.  And yet, they sell.  I continue to not understand how this business is not yet 2000 feet underwater.

The Browns are able to sell (except for Maddie and Audrey) because they've got a fan base. 

It's clear from posts on Reddit and other places that regular people aren't able to replicate this even with the same apparel to sell 

• Love 7

Is their fanbase really large enough to sustain them?  I guess it must be.  If you rilly, rilly want that LuLaRoeMaude sparkly sequinned top, or an ill-fitting LuLaRoeStanley t-shirt, you could either find 1,689 people that are trying to liquidate their stash o' crap and buy it cheap, or you could snuggle up to Meri Brown on social media and buy one from her for full price.  I guess?

It's actually all rather fascinating.  Looking forward to the inevitable downfall.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Is their fanbase really large enough to sustain them?  I guess it must be.  If you rilly, rilly want that LuLaRoeMaude sparkly sequinned top, or an ill-fitting LuLaRoeStanley t-shirt, you could either find 1,689 people that are trying to liquidate their stash o' crap and buy it cheap, or you could snuggle up to Meri Brown on social media and buy one from her for full price.  I guess?

It's actually all rather fascinating.  Looking forward to the inevitable downfall.

Me too. I suspect that they all, including Meri, have a room filled with unsold inventory. 

• Love 6
On 1/7/2020 at 4:51 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Yeah the crotch area looks SUPER uncomfie.  

• Love 4
On 1/8/2020 at 11:23 AM, laurakaye said:

And why do the racks of clothing always look so jam-packed with random colors and styles?  Do they only have 1 of a kind pieces, or do they not group the clothing by style/color, but by size?  It's very unappealing.  

And another note about lack of appeal:  while it seems LLR's strategy is to use their sellers as their models on social media, I don't think it's a great idea.  1/2 the women (and 2/3 of the Browns) I've seen modeling the clothes look awful in them.  I always giggle at Mary and Mykelti's glam shots, but then I click on their hashtag to see how others are wearing the item, and more times than not those people look terrible, too!  It's not just about the junk clothes, it's women who don't know the proper style for their body, and won't admit to themselves they are 2-3 sizes larger than what they're wearing.  #shame#pathetic

• LOL 3
  • Love 9