Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

(edited)
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

They also went based on their sales.

Wow, their "celebrity" status must be helping their sales a whole lot!

Edited by neh
Annoying autocorrect
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, neh said:

Wow, their "celebrity" status must be helping their sales a whole lot!

I guess we need a celebrity in my town because the local consignment shop is inundated with hideous unsold LLNo junk.  OR maybe we just have better taste than Meri's fans.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, neh said:

Wait a minute here.....Meri didn't take Christine, Maddie or Audrey as her "plus two"?

Networking--it's all about making $$$$ in LLR and networking with other reps. Meri sees her family a lot so no need to network with them so much on a business venture. 

Edited by kimaken
Shortened to stay on topic.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, neh said:

Wait a minute here.....Meri didn't take Christine, Maddie or Audrey as her "plus two"?

Christine, Maddie and Audrey have all been together on the cruise from the looks of Maddie’s Instagram. She posted a few photos of all three of them in different locations and it looks like Christine is in NC with Maddie at the moment.

Meri seems very busy posting come hither pics on her Instagram to bother with spending any time with the other ladies. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I'm sure Maddie and even Sludge would rather hang out with Christine, than Scary Meri.  Meri is delusional enough to think a young hot-looking millionaire would whisk her away in "his" private jet.  Maddie apparently openly dissed Meri on, what?  Twitter?  a while back.  Can't say as I blame her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm sure Maddie and even Sludge would rather hang out with Christine, than Scary Meri.  Meri is delusional enough to think a young hot-looking millionaire would whisk her away in "his" private jet.  Maddie apparently openly dissed Meri on, what?  Twitter?  a while back.  Can't say as I blame her.

That's one of the things about the catfish situation that really makes my head spin.

Meri must have an elephant sized ego to think that a young, hot, multi-millionaire with private jet etc would be champing at the bit to whisk her away to one of his many mansions.

She's a middle aged, chubby frump with a brown tooth, frizzy hair, ugly boots, orange face and no fashion sense.

Plus she had Mariah telling her that it was obviously BS!!!!

I bet Kootie and the others laughed themselves sick when they found out how stupid she was... Especially the bananas and sex talk.

I mean good grief... How could she be that stupid??

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Love 12
36 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

That's one of the things about the catfish situation that really makes my head spin.

Meri must have an elephant sized ego to think that a young, hot, multi-millionaire with private jet etc would be champing at the bit to whisk her away to one of his many mansions.

She's a middle aged, chubby frump with a brown tooth, frizzy hair, ugly boots, orange face and no fashion sense.

Plus she had Mariah telling her that it was obviously BS!!!!

I bet Kootie and the others laughed themselves sick when they found out how stupid she was... Especially the bananas and sex talk.

I mean good grief... How could she be that stupid??

Forgive my questions throughout the Sister Wives forums.  I'm relatively new to the show.

What was Mariah's culpability in the catfish situation, according to the Brown Clown Culture?  If she knew her mom was emotionally cheating on her dad and was on the verge of leaving, did she owe him a heads-up?  I don't necessarily believe it would be fair to expect her to rat out one parent to the other, but I can't believe that Kody wouldn't feel that way.

• Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

What was Mariah's culpability in the catfish situation, according to the Brown Clown Culture?  If she knew her mom was emotionally cheating on her dad and was on the verge of leaving, did she owe him a heads-up?  

I think Mariah did all that should be expected of any daughter.  She apparently told Meri that she knew her mom was emotionally cheating on her dad and that Meri's stalker was a catfisher who needed to be dumped and that the social media interactions were embarrassing to the fambly.  But Meri didn't listen and Mariah shut her out.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 14
(edited)
3 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I think Mariah did all that should be expected of any daughter.  She apparently told Meri that she knew her mom was emotionally cheating on her dad and that Meri's stalker was a catfisher who needed to be dumped and that the social media interactions were embarrassing to the fambly.  But Meri didn't listen and Mariah shut her out.

I agree with you.  I'd just be surprised if Kody didn't feel betrayed by Mariah for not telling him.

And shame on Meri for putting Mariah in that position.

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 8

Meri blast from the past.  I was watching another old season and it was the one where they went to SF and tried on a bunch of clothes.  Something Meri said made me laugh out loud and then make a note to tell y'all.  She said:  "First of all, I'm not going to wear leggings as pants like some people do".  MY how things change. 

I really was watching this season to see the Truely episodes.  I was gobsmacked that no one (Kody) thought to take her to the emergency room WELL before she finally got adequate treatment.  It was awful to put that on Aspyn/Mykelti while the wives were in SF.  Seeing how she was acting broke my heart.  You could see how ill she was.  At least Meri didn't talk about how mad she was that Kody didn't take Mariah to school since Truely was sick.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Meri blast from the past.  I was watching another old season and it was the one where they went to SF and tried on a bunch of clothes.  Something Meri said made me laugh out loud and then make a note to tell y'all.  She said:  "First of all, I'm not going to wear leggings as pants like some people do".  MY how things change. 

I really was watching this season to see the Truely episodes.  I was gobsmacked that no one (Kody) thought to take her to the emergency room WELL before she finally got adequate treatment.  It was awful to put that on Aspyn/Mykelti while the wives were in SF.  Seeing how she was acting broke my heart.  You could see how ill she was.  At least Meri didn't talk about how mad she was that Kody didn't take Mariah to school since Truely was sick.  

Laughing at the first part 😉 

The Truely thing still makes me mad at all those stupid adults. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, CouchTater said:

I'd just be surprised if Kody didn't feel betrayed by Mariah for not telling him.

Kody probably did feel betrayed by Mariah as well as Meri. Shame on both Meri & Kody for putting Mariah in that position.

• Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, deirdra said:

Mariah did indeed do this, which is why she held on to so much resentment, especially when Meri then lied about the whole thing and seems to forget that Mariah was there during the entire thing. I'm glad they've stopped talking about it, because it was just a go-round of how Meri was a "victim" and how Mariah was not having that excuse. 

I feel like they've moved on but will never be as close as Meri would prefer because she hasn't fully come clean. She's been making up and modifying her own version of the situation to protect herself, and I think she believes it. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 9
59 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I feel like they've moved on but will never be as close as Meri would prefer because she hasn't fully come clean. She's been making up and modifying her own version of the situation to protect herself, and I think she believes it. 

I still say we don't know what's been said off camera--how much of the truth has Meri shared with the family when the cameras weren't filming. Maybe she spilled all--maybe she stuck with the storyline they put out on the show. But I get the feeling that the family, and most of the viewers, want to see Meri drawn and quartered, flayed alive onscreen and then cast out shamed and disgraced into the street with nothing but the clothes on her back. That's not likely to happen, at least not on the tv show. 

Until then, I think Meri's trying to establish some independence for the day when she is tossed out. I think her mistake is continually trying to buy Mariah's forgiveness--I think her daughter is too much like Kody in that forgiveness is not forthcoming until sufficient groveling and penance (which we won't see on the show) has been paid. 

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, kimaken said:

I still say we don't know what's been said off camera--how much of the truth has Meri shared with the family when the cameras weren't filming. Maybe she spilled all--maybe she stuck with the storyline they put out on the show. But I get the feeling that the family, and most of the viewers, want to see Meri drawn and quartered, flayed alive onscreen and then cast out shamed and disgraced into the street with nothing but the clothes on her back. That's not likely to happen, at least not on the tv show. 

Until then, I think Meri's trying to establish some independence for the day when she is tossed out. I think her mistake is continually trying to buy Mariah's forgiveness--I think her daughter is too much like Kody in that forgiveness is not forthcoming until sufficient groveling and penance (which we won't see on the show) has been paid. 

Agree. I don’t think one has to be a fan of Meri’s nor buy her on camera catfish story to see your scenario as completely plausible. I do think things were said privately off-camera between Meri and Mariah and between Kody and Meri that are closer to the truth and will NEVER be said on the show. 

All of the adult Browns spin their storylines for the show.

No one will say that they are moving, at least in part, because of Dayton, finances, or to continue some story for the show.

Kody, Janelle, and Meri have never discussed how Janelle being Meri’s ex sister-in-law affected their relationship.

Kody will never talk about the real reason(s) he and Meri divorced.

Robyn spins her story about her stolen virginity and her allegedly abusive ex husband.

Etc. and so on...

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Etc. and so on...

Exactly! I don't like or hate any of the Brown family--some I like more than others (and that can change within any episode!), but what we see on tv may not be indicative of the true nature of each person. Kody pitched his plyg family storyline to TLC and he (and the family) don't want to exhibit the worst "warts" of their family life but they want enough "drama" to keep the show going so they continue to make money. 

• Love 3
On 4/1/2019 at 10:55 AM, Higgins said:

Mariah is a mean young woman .

On 4/1/2019 at 10:57 AM, laurakaye said:

.......who learned from the best.  This is why I hate sympathizing with Meri in the first place. 

I have a feeling that in the Mariah we are seeing now, we are getting a glimpse of Meri in the beginning of her marriage with Janelle.

• Love 14
37 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

I have a feeling that in the Mariah we are seeing now, we are getting a glimpse of Meri in the beginning of her marriage with Janelle.

Yes--actually I think all of the Brown wives are like that--despite their affirmations of how great polygamy is, the reality is that none of them can deal with sharing 1 man between them, having to compete for his attention, and feeling slighted if any of the other wives get something more than she's getting (bigger house, more grocery money, etc). Each of them still holds onto the "me" mentality -- if they were true sister wives, their own needs/comforts wouldn't matter--it would be what's best for the whole family, and they would live and share everything as one single family. This group has always had their separate spaces, separate lives, only coming together as a family for "meetings" and occasional large dinners.

I wonder if Meri's antagonism towards Janelle was about Janelle dumping Meri's brother (Janelle's husband) or about Janelle becoming Kody's 2nd wife. Or if there were other issues between those two?

• Love 4
(edited)
25 minutes ago, kimaken said:

I wonder if Meri's antagonism towards Janelle was about Janelle dumping Meri's brother (Janelle's husband) or about Janelle becoming Kody's 2nd wife. Or if there were other issues between those two?

In the book Meri shares that she never hesitated to state her preferences and opinions and that Janelle was very much the opposite. Janelle had enough insight to know that she was the newcomer who had to learn how to fit in. When she didn't openly disagree, Meri took it as validation that her way was the right way and that's how it was going to be. The more Meri bulldozed the more Janelle retreated. When Janelle finally had enough, Meri was surprised because having her way about everything had become their norm. Like, Janelle had tricked her. Meri said it nicer than that, with the benefit of hindsight and counseling, but that's why they have never mended their rift. Too much unkindness on Meri's part, too much residual hurt and resentment on Janelle's part and too many years and layers of not understanding each other. 

Edited by suomi
clarity
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, suomi said:

Too much unkindness on Meri's part, too much residual hurt and resentment on Janelle's part and too many years and layers of not understanding each other. 

Too bad they didn't have a book, "Polygamist Wife's Guide to Harmony in the Home". They've been "together" over 20 years now yet the STILL can't figure out how to work and live together in harmony? Meri needs to learn that "my way or the highway" is NOT the road to take if you really want a happy home. Janelle needs to learn that if she doesn't want to be a doormat and stepped on by everyone, she needs to speak up for herself instead of quietly seething in anger and resentment. 

Now that these two wives are the least favored by Kody, they might be happier making peace and learning to be friends--maybe not best buds, but at least friendly enough to look out for each other because Kody's too busy looking out for Robyn and Christine.

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, kimaken said:

Janelle needs to learn that if she doesn't want to be a doormat and stepped on by everyone, she needs to speak up for herself instead of quietly seething in anger and resentment. 

If something requires any effort no matter how small... Janelle would rather sit back with a donut and just go along for the ride than voice her opinion.

She's a total sloth... Just sits there like Jabba the hut while life goes on around her.

She doesn't care where they move to or anything else because it would take too much effort to join the conversation and have an opinion.

Yet she sees herself as a health and fitness coach.  🙄

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

If something requires any effort no matter how small... Janelle would rather sit back with a donut and just go along for the ride than voice her opinion.

She's a total sloth... Just sits there like Jabba the hut while life goes on around her.

She doesn't care where they move to or anything else because it would take too much effort to join the conversation and have an opinion.

Yet she sees herself as a health and fitness coach.  🙄

All my snarking aside, this is spot-on about Janelle and it's really very sad. 

• Love 8
On 4/2/2019 at 8:01 AM, Kohola3 said:

I guess we need a celebrity in my town because the local consignment shop is inundated with hideous unsold LLNo junk.  OR maybe we just have better taste than Meri's fans.

The sad fact of that is...even though those clothes are in the thrift store, someone did buy them. The poor sap who signed up to "be her own boss" and "start her own business."  She bought that shit, and then couldn't move it at a profit. But that poor sucker's "upline" (the jerks who talked her into signing up) still get their cut.  It's like the mob. You have to earn to "kick up" to your boss. If you don't make enough to cover your own  expenses, the boss doesn't care.  Meri got in early enough that she's probably making money when no one who signed up later does. HENCE: pyramid scheme.

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

All my snarking aside, this is spot-on about Janelle and it's really very sad. 

Exactly I know we love to snark but her attitude is so pathetic and SAD SACK.

She could have stayed behind... Let Gabe finish up but that would mean putting some thought into it and standing up to Kootie... But as usual Janelle just sits back and let's the others take over... It's too much effort even when it involves her own kids.

There was no rush to go to Flagstaff and rent a house... It would have been cheaper to stay behind in her house until it sells and let Gabe focus on his studies and sports.... Of course that would mean standing up to Kody, advocating for Gabe and putting a plan together... It would also mean living in the house while it's on the market and keeping it clean and tidy for real estate people to show it.... Oh lord no that's too much work for Janelle.

On the other end of the scale we have grizzly bear mother Robyn who schemes and plans to uproot an entire family for the good of her kid Dayton and also for Sol and Ariellabellaprincess so they'll never have to be uprooted from school and friends.

In the TH scene where Janelle sighed and said she really didn't care and will just let the others haggle and figure it all out I think she thought that made her look GOOD like the one adult who will bend and let the others decide but it didn't... It just emphasized how unbelievably lazy she is.... It's sort of shocking when you think about it.  

Even when she was babysitting Axel her posts were sort of snippets of putting in as little effort as possible... Don't bother combing his hair for a pic, or washing him up, get take out food etc etc... It's her trademark... As little effort as possible.

I don't think I'll ever forget that filthy bathroom and Maddie giving birth.... Jeez you know your daughter is giving birth in there maybe take a little time, scrub the tub, tidy the counters and make it clean and comfortable.... Nope just leave the dust, dirt and debris... Pull up the lawn chairs and plop your fat ass down and watch the show.  😟

• Love 18
2 hours ago, kimaken said:

Yes--actually I think all of the Brown wives are like that--despite their affirmations of how great polygamy is, the reality is that none of them can deal with sharing 1 man between them, having to compete for his attention, and feeling slighted if any of the other wives get something more than she's getting (bigger house, more grocery money, etc). Each of them still holds onto the "me" mentality -- if they were true sister wives, their own needs/comforts wouldn't matter--it would be what's best for the whole family, and they would live and share everything as one single family. This group has always had their separate spaces, separate lives, only coming together as a family for "meetings" and occasional large dinners.

I do believe there are a host of issues between Meri and Janelle as @suomi posted above.

However, I always got the feeling that they started off on shaky ground before even moving in together.  Janelle stated in their book that she met Kody before she was divorced and it was a "singular" experience.  Wonder if it was then that she decided she didn't want to be married to Adam Barber? Did Janelle take that "feeling" as divine inspiration that she should be with Kody? Their religion is very big on testimony and inspiration coming from God.

After her divorce, Janelle camped in a tipi on Winn Brown's ranch and talked to Winn--he wanted her to marry Kody's brother. But no, she and Kody met up behind Meri's back to discuss things further about marriage. So I could see Meri thinking things were a little sneaky starting out. Also, it was mentioned in an early interview that Kody and Meri had been courting a young woman before and that it had fallen through. So perhaps Meri wasn't really on board with Janelle as a sister wife, but went along so as not to alienate Kody. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, kimaken said:

Now that these two wives are the least favored by Kody, they might be happier making peace and learning to be friends--maybe not best buds, but at least friendly enough to look out for each other because Kody's too busy looking out for Robyn and Christine.

That ship has sailed.  I think they feel like everything is good if they can be civil to each other.  

I'm like Janelle I don't like to rock the boat.  I can give in sometime, but after a while you expect the other person to be adult and give in occasionally.  Meri did say that growing up you had to speak up for yourself because no one else would.  (another plyg perk?).  Then again some people take advantage of the kindness of others.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, kimaken said:

Agreed about the independence. I don't know if she spilled it all, however (I know some of us disagree on this), just based on what Mariah says about the whole thing. I know there's a lot we don't see on camera, but I don't think Meri is actually remorseful about the whole thing. I think she was scared when she got outed after learning who this person was (oh wait, she was WARNED), but it ends there.  

I don't think the family wants groveling from Meri, they want her to show she loves them and wants to be there with them. To me it looks like she doesn't. You can see it written all over her face during the THs. I suppose it's difficult to forgive someone when they're still showing they don't like you and can't wait to jump ship once the engines quit. I think the family still doesn't trust her. 

If she hates her life there but is obligated for the show, that would explain everything, right? I'm not a fan of Meri but I will cheer her on if she up and leaves those assholes to make a life for herself without them. At least it would be authentic. I'd love to see the actual Meri, no storylines. 

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I don't think the family wants groveling from Meri, they want her to show she loves them and wants to be there with them. To me it looks like she doesn't. You can see it written all over her face during the THs. I suppose it's difficult to forgive someone when they're still showing they don't like you and can't wait to jump ship once the engines quit. I think the family still doesn't trust her. 

If she hates her life there but is obligated for the show, that would explain everything, right? I'm not a fan of Meri but I will cheer her on if she up and leaves those assholes to make a life for herself without them. At least it would be authentic. I'd love to see the actual Meri, no storylines.  

It sounds like Meri, unlike the other wives, made some friends in LV, and she probably isn't thrilled to leave.  Since she is an empty nester, she can relate less and less to the women who still have children at home.  I think Savannah is probably a high school freshman so it'll be a few years before Janelle graduates to empty nest status.  Meri is definitely the odd one out, even more so since she is divorced.  The whole scene on the couch about who is single and who is divorced was so awkward.  Even if Mariah and her mom are still having relationship issues, I would think Mariah would have lost some respect for her dad when he divorced her mom even if she bought the "reasoning" behind the divorce.  She probably does complain about her status in the fambly to Mariah, and if I were Mariah I would be sick of it. 

If Meri wants to stay as an integral part of the fambly, she needs to find a purpose in it, and so far I don't see her having much of one. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

8FADFAB7-BBA9-44FA-81F6-3CE375E24B41.jpeg

C255BB52-9127-4CF2-828D-818E05FE3BF3.jpeg

Well Meri knows the way to SOME men's hearts and she doesn't appear to be in any hurry to get home, can't say that I blame her, she looks radiant here.

• Love 10
(edited)
On 4/3/2019 at 4:07 PM, Joan of Argh said:

On the other end of the scale we have grizzly bear mother Robyn who schemes and plans to uproot an entire family for the good of her kid Dayton and also for Sol and Ariellabellaprincess so they'll never have to be uprooted from school and friends.

I never thought of this, the move to "Flag" as it pertains to King Sol and Aurelioloa...Robyn told Kody that this is her last move.  So now she's near Dayton, she's got Aurora in position to finish her junior/senior year at the same school, she's got Brianna able to attend the same high school for four years, AND she won't have to uproot the King and the Princess, ever.  Well-played, Dark Wife.

And since we're in Meri's thread, I am LOL-ing at the thought of her scouting two cute, young guys to hand off her bottle of rum and then saying - wait!  In exchange for the rum, I need a quick picture with you two and I need to be in the middle!  Thanks, guys!  

Meanwhile, at home, Kody's motor is suddenly running for Meri.........to be continued. 

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
(edited)
15 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

And since we're in Meri's thread, I am LOL-ing at the thought of her scouting two cute, young guys to hand off her bottle of rum and then saying - wait!  In exchange for the rum, I need a quick picture with you two and I need to be in the middle!  Thanks, guys!  

The head tilt and lean-in "tells" that the guy on the right is into her. Too bad she was leaving town when she handed off the rum. 

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, suomi said:

The head tilt and lean-in "tells" that the guy on the right is into her. Too bad she was leaving town when she handed off the rum. 

There's always the internet to conduct long distance relationships.  At least with this one, Meri will know he's a real person.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

FIFTEEN hashtags.  Give me a break.  I started drifting off at hashtag #3.  I have to wonder, though, if #BossLady is a wee lil' jab at Robyn.  That would be fun.

Oddly, her outfit matches the crazy pattern on the wall behind her.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

FIFTEEN hashtags.  Give me a break.  I started drifting off at hashtag #3.  I have to wonder, though, if #BossLady is a wee lil' jab at Robyn.  That would be fun.

Oddly, her outfit matches the crazy pattern on the wall behind her.  

Lol I noticed that... She could blend into the wall with that skirt.

And what's up with tying the white top into an awkward tight as hell little knot?

Normally when you tie a knot into your shirt it's sort of loose and relaxed... Not a tiny hard little KNOB sticking out of your side.  😮

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, suomi said:

Maybe she bought bananas first thing when she got home. We need to memorize this guy's face. 

I checked out both their instagram accts... The one on the left seems to travel a lot... Typical young dude travelling the world perhaps... The other only has a couple pics.

• Useful 5
5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Lol I noticed that... She could blend into the wall with that skirt.

And what's up with tying the white top into an awkward tight as hell little knot?

Normally when you tie a knot into your shirt it's sort of loose and relaxed... Not a tiny hard little KNOB sticking out of your side.  😮

That is a LuLaNO LuLaKnot.  Only worn by the most fashion-forward women (not.)  Knot/not/hot.

or, #knotnothot

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Meanwhile, at home, Kody's motor is suddenly running for Meri.........to be continued. 

HAHA - I wish that were true but I bet posts like this are just annoying to Kootie. She's tried - on camera - joking with her sister wives in Kody's presence that she would like more affection from "their" husband, cajoling Kootie when they're alone and now she's taking pics with random younger guys and posting come-hither pics while "modelling" for her LuLaNo business.

ln my opinion, l these pics with younger guys just make Meri look old and desperate. Hey Meri, find a really attractive man your own age to pose with. There are plenty! THAT might raise Kootie's ire... and little Kootie as well.

3 hours ago, suomi said:

I bet he's just a nice guy who leans in for pics in general. Or he's trying to get a better whiff of her perfume.

*sniff sniff* "Is that... Desperation?"

Edited by Saje81
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

There's always the internet to conduct long distance relationships.  At least with this one, Meri will know he's a real person.

I wondered about that too. Using Instagram to fish for a new Sam, perhaps? I'd be curious to know how many of these randos she's snapped pics with that she reaches out to, or tries to cross online paths with, after the fact.

3 hours ago, suomi said:

Maybe she bought bananas first thing when she got home. We need to memorize this guy's face. 

You ladies are killing me today! LOL!!!

• LOL 5
11 minutes ago, Saje81 said:

I bet he's just a nice guy who leans in for pics in general. Or he's trying to get a better whiff of her perfume.

She saw them as two guys she ran into when leaving her hotel.  If they were at the hotel together . . . they might be more interested in each other's after-shave than her perfume.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

I agree with the recommendation that Meri look for a nice man of her own age.

Nothing wrong with snapping pics with young dudes but she really needs to put some thought into people's motivation.

We all snark about them acting like they're celebrities but to some people even a reality show is a big dill and could attract the wrong type of people.

If it seems to good to be true... Etc etc etc.

Sam was obviously WAYYYYYY to good to be true and it still surprises me that Meri was that stupid!  😵

• LOL 2
  • Love 4