Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Thank You

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Here is your thread to discuss S06.E03: Thank You                   (You're welcome!)

Episode synopsis: A return home doesn't go as expected.

Yikes. That's an ominous episode description. Prior to the episode airing, you can live chat and speculate on the episode over here:

---> S06.E03: Thank You - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

This thread will open Sunday Oct 25th, at 10 pm.

Remember - DO NOT post Comic Spoilers, Fear the Walking Dead information or any discussion about the Talking Dead. We have threads for that.

Please remember to be Civil and Respectful to your fellow posters, but always make sure you have fun!

This show breaks my fucking heart. I love it though. My poor Glenn. To be ripped apart like that. Rick is in danger. Thanks, Morgan.

I need a drink. I might go have one.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 15

I don't know how I feel.

I'm pissed about Glenn. For real, this is how they kill him off? THIS?!?! He better be under Nick safe. I'm in denial.

I wonder how Rick is going to survive?

And now they're going to make us wait through a Morgan episode????

• Love 15

Well, I said this on the live thread, but it bears repeating.

Does anyone want to join me on Urban Dictionary to learn new swear words to call the Fucktards That Be that run this show for killing Glen?

I learned three more just during this last commercial break.

Oh, Glen, this is why you aren't nice to cowards during a Zombie Apocalypse.

Edited by mustbekarma
  • Love 12

Well, I had this running commentary of snark in my head that I wanted to share, but now all I can say is RIP Glenn. You were brave, you were clever, you had a good heart. It may have been your downfall. You will be sorely sorely missed.

I literally sobbed so hard, I didn't even really see his death scene. I had to take my glasses off and everything. 

Loved the callback to him calling Rick "dumbass" in the tank. Gah. I still can't believe it. Glenn!!!!

The only other thing I can say is, I hope to God Rick gets the miracle that Glenn didn't get. There's no way they kill Rick, right?

• Love 13

GODDAMNIT! I knew that Glen's redemption project would blow up in his face. WHY didn't he just throw Nicholas to the walkers and save himself? I knew that splitting up was going to lead to disaster...

And I tried to ignore all the omens too: Glen taking out his pocketwatch, making that last walkie-talkie communication with Rick (which was how they met) and the final red flag... taking fuckin' Nicholas with him. Nicholas took Noah out in a similar way. ARGH!!!

Edited by sluggish neko
  • Love 8

I don't know how I feel about leaving Glenn's fate up in the air. If he is dead, and they are playing this for tension, I hate all of TIIC. I do NOT want to see Walker!Glenn unless he kills all the Alexandrians. If he's alive and pops back up, well, I guess I could show some forgiveness. Ugh, I hate this.

• Love 7

Fuck this show. Fuck it. I'm not watching a Morgan flashback episode next week! These writers really misread the situation if they thought we would want to see more of Morgan and his damn stick-fu when we've possibly seen Glen eaten alive.

I'm so annoyed.  Flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heathing...

This is the exact reason I turned on Lost and stopped being as interested in Game of Thrones. I hate shows that kill characters just to prove how daring they are. This show is a grim sad-fest. They should be mindful of not taking away some of the few things that make this bearable.

• Love 24

Aaaaand now we're going to skip a week and go with Morgan's backstory. No. Just no.

Okay, so Talking Dead just referenced "Glenn's fate" so he could be alive, right? RIGHT?

As long as he didn't need blood from his jugular, he'll be fine.

ETA: on rematch it was clear that Glenn's neck wasn't bitten.

I actually thought, "Well maybe he could crawl away!"

Edited by lulee
  • Love 5

Aaaaand now we're going to skip a week and go with Morgan's backstory.  No.  Just no. 

Okay, so Talking Dead just referenced "Glenn's fate" so he could be alive, right?  RIGHT?

Now I'm thinking about that too that both bodies fell together and they were feeding not on Glenn. Also Steven's not on the episode too.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 10

I literally sobbed so hard, I didn't even really see his death scene. I had to take my glasses off and everything. 

Loved the callback to him calling Rick "dumbass" in the tank. Gah. I still can't believe it. Glenn!!!!

The only other thing I can say is, I hope to God Rick gets the miracle that Glenn didn't get. There's no way they kill Rick, right?

Well, after Hershel's death, all my tears tried up. Now I just feel all Homer Simpson "REVENGE!" whenever they kill somebody I liked. I never get beyond the anger stage anymore.

Edited by mustbekarma
  • Love 5

Fuck this show. Fuck it. I'm not watching a Morgan flashback episode next week! These writers really misread the situation if they thought we would want to see more of Morgan and his damn stick-fu when we've possibly seen Glen eaten alive.

I'm so annoyed.  Flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heathing...

This is the exact reason I turned on Lost and stopped being as interested in Game of Thrones. I hate shows that kill characters just to prove how daring they are. This show is a grim sad-fest. They should be mindful of not taking away some of the few things that make this bearable.

I declare my undying love for you quoting Mrs. White.

• Love 7

The worst things about Glenn's fate.

1) It was entirely because he failed to redeem Nicholas the coward.

2) Nobody will ever know what happened to him. He is just gone. (Until they find a walker with a pocket watch)

That was the hardest death scene on TV for me since

Opie on

SOA

Edited by kariyaki
Added spoiler tag
  • Love 11

The worst things about Glenn's fate.

1) It was entirely because he failed to redeem Nicholas the coward.

2) Nobody will ever know what happened to him. He is just gone. (Until they find a walker with a pocket watch)

Not only that, but he'll be a walker if no one ends him.

ETA: Oh - you kind of said that. Sorry.

• Love 2
Fuck Nicholas, fuck the Alexandrians, fuck the Wolves, and fuck Morgan for letting them go.

I'm right there with you. ASZhats are morons, and FUCK MORGAN. I'm sorry, I've loved Morgan since day one, but I'm fixing to put all my anger on him right now. First of all, if he had just killed those two Wolves in the woods that day, they might never have even come to ASZ in the first place. No horn blowing, no distracted walkers, no groups split up trying to burn down feed stores. Gah. Your actions have consequence. You come across psycho killers, YOU TAKE THEM OUT.

• Love 22