Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Thank You - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Here is your Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat thread for your viewing and posting pleasure!

Episode synopsis: A return home doesn't go as expected.

The thread will open Friday night (the 23rd and close right after the episode airs on Sunday, after which you can head on over to the actual episode thread:  --------------------->  S06.E03: Thank You

DO NOT post Comic Spoilers, Fear the Walking Dead information or any discussion about the Talking Dead. We have threads for that.

Please remember to be Civil and Respectful to your fellow posters, but always make sure you have fun!

Episode synopsis:  A return home doesn't go as expected.

maystone wrote:

Really, Show?  That's not a synopsis, it's an evasion.  It's so vague that it barely exists.

"Goddammit, Abraham.  I told you we'd need a TomTom in this POS beater to get back to Alexandria.  Now here we are effing lost.  Here's an idea; why don't we pull over and you can ask a shambling walker for directions?  Oh yeah, we can't, because they can't flippin' talk!"

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 3

Slightly better entry from Zap2it:

A small group, including Rick, runs into hurdles while trying to return to Alexandria, and some may not make it back.

Edited by paigow
  • Love 4

So, they run into what's left of the  Wolves, maybe? 

And FPP locks himself outside the gate, so the Wolves eat him or zombify him or whatever their ultimate schtick is?

Hence the title. Rick is so grateful to them for solving The Pee Problem that he rewards them with the shiny new pasta maker that he found right before discovering the quarry.

• Love 5

I guess the PR dept thought it would sound better than, "Things go badly, as you pretty much expected they would."

They were wrong. I vote that they let you write the show blurbs from now on, because I'm psyched for that episode :)

Edited by maystone
  • Love 3

"....and some may not make it back."  

Let me guess - one of the wolves Morgan doesn't kill takes out one member of the Grimes group.  I am voting it will be Abraham as he has been acting reckless.

It really should be Rick's completely assinine plan that takes out one of his own members.  

Edited by Macbeth
  • Love 4

"....and some may not make it back."  

Let me guess - one of the wolves Morgan doesn't kill takes out one member of the Grimes group.  I am voting it will be Abraham as he has been acting reckless.

Guessing it'll be either Abe or Sasha - or a bunch of native ASZ'ers.  No offense to Mr Cudlitz (Abe), but if either of them (A or S), I hope its him.

• Love 3

Slightly better entry from Zap2it:

A small group, including Rick, runs into hurdles while trying to return to Alexandria, and some may not make it back.

-  "Where the hell is Tobin??

-  "Oh, he had to sneak away for a potty break.  I told him to pick up some snacks on his way back.  Tired of the usual doggy treats and want to try something new.  Hope he finds a turtle; Enid says they taste great."

-  "Was that his screams we just heard?"

-  "Oh man.  Sounds like he just became the snack, for the walkers.  *loud & long sigh, with a mopey face*  Never gonna get that turtle now."

• Love 1

So, thining out the crew.

I guess Aaron and Daryl will have to go out again looking for more prospective buyers to fill the recently vacated units, although I'm not sure how they're going to sell a gated community with so many house invasions.

Are home sellers in Virginia required by law to disclose information about murders occured in their property? Is there an exception in the event of a ZA?

• Love 8

Gold star for posters who have learned the names of the various ASZ red shirts. Great memory work! To me, they're all a blur of flightless birds ready for supper or sacrifice. I'm guessing this will be another 'thin the ASZ herd night.'

• Love 7

I'm also feeling that it will be Abe or Sasha. Sasha has been kind of pushing it since Tyreese died, by engaging with the walkers whenever she could, and volunteering for as many dangerous missions as possible. So Sasha would be an easy target.

As far as Abe, between questioning if Sasha was on a suicide mission, being generally reckless, and Rosita listing him amongst the things worth dying for to Spencer, I think that he doesn't have much time. Plus, I think that they're going to try to romantically push Spencer onto someone. Maybe Sasha (if she survives) or Rosita (if Abe dies).

After every time shit blows up, CDB usually keeps a few souvenirs from each place to add into the family. I think Spencer could be around for awhile.

• Love 2

Based on the preview, I think that Daryl is captured by the Wolves.

(if true)  For being such a "badass", that guy gets caught and in 'hostage' situations more than any other CDB members combined.

Carol just laughs at him.  "I survived just fine on my own for a while, nobody but me to watch my back.  What a ninny."

I'm also feeling that it will be Abe or Sasha. Sasha has been kind of pushing it since Tyreese died, by engaging with the walkers whenever she could, and volunteering for as many dangerous missions as possible. So Sasha would be an easy target.

As far as Abe, between questioning if Sasha was on a suicide mission, being generally reckless, and Rosita listing him amongst the things worth dying for to Spencer, I think that he doesn't have much time. Plus, I think that they're going to try to romantically push Spencer onto someone. Maybe Sasha (if she survives) or Rosita (if Abe dies).

After every time shit blows up, CDB usually keeps a few souvenirs from each place to add into the family. I think Spencer could be around for awhile.

(if true)  Oh God, just kill me now.  He's spent a couple weeks(-ish) in CDB's presence and he still can't shoot a gun for shit.  If he gets to survive for a while, I call BS on that. 

I personally think it'll be Deanna (aside from the Andersons) who will survive from ASZ, the longest.  I see Spence sacrificing himself for Mommy, at some point soon... or he runs away as Mommy gets eaten (by walkers) or hacked up (by Wolves) to save his own worthless hide.

• Love 2

I"m on board for some more culling of the ASZ red shirts tonite vs. established characters.  I'm guessing they will hold out for a big kill closer to the mid season finale and/or as a 2nd half season opener next year.  Those seem to have the most impact, IMO.

• Love 3

I want to see the group come back in time to rush everyone into their jones as the herd spews into the town.  And the wolf with Morgan Chekov's gun is going to shoot somebody... but who?  Based on ep. 2 it will either be Morgan himself or Carol... either way Morgan will be there and it will change his opinion on killing.

autocorrect changed homes to jones... screw you apple 

• Love 3

Chekov's gun is right!  I just watched that guy sneering at Morgan as he scored the piece.  Morgan chased him, a little, but should have hurled that staff like a spear and clocked him in the back of the head.

Eight minutes. . . .

• Love 3

Chekov's gun is right!  I just watched that guy sneering at Morgan as he scored the piece.  Morgan chased him, a little, but should have hurled that staff like a spear and clocked him in the back of the head.

Eight minutes. . . .

I think Chekhov's gun will someone else, probably in the MSF.

Here we go!

• Love 3

I think Chekhov's gun will someone else, probably in the MSF.

Oh I'm sure. 

Run run everyone!

Rick, I love ya, but this is why this was not my favorite plan.  Uh oh PTSD Nicholas.  Red shirt falls! 

• Love 1