Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Thank You - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

I laughed at that fool in the hat shooting that poor man. You suck, so you shoot the dude who can actually do something? And then you run off in the wrong direction by yourself. I want to see him dead!

Hey does anyone remember when Michonne walked around with walkers attached to her and could get through a herd unmolested? Why doesn't anyone on the show remember that? Seems like it would be something to think about. Maybe take advantage of that masking technique at some point. Do the writers just want us to forget about that? Or are they making a larger comment that all the characters are dumb as fuck.

• Love 16

The Alexandrians are such BABIES. Looking all SHOCKED that they took the dead man's guns/weapons. Get over it.

Seriously. It's like when Lori was uncomfortable about looting stuff from the cars in the highway back in season two, except at least that was at the begining of the ZA.  One could understand certain sensitivities at first, but now? two years into the end of the world?

These people are dead where they're standing.

• Love 5

I laughed at that fool in the hat shooting that poor man. You suck, so you shoot the dude who can actually do something? And then you run off in the wrong direction by yourself. I want to see him dead!

Hey does anyone remember when Michonne walked around with walkers attached to her and could get through a herd unmolested? Why doesn't anyone on the show remember that? Seems like it would be something to think about. Maybe take advantage of that masking technique at some point. Do the writers just want us to forget about that? Or are they making a larger comment that all the characters are dumb as fuck.

If I recall correctly, Andrea and Milton made a pet for her to get to the prison and Michonne made one after the prison fell. You would think that they would keep the idea in mind as a last resort option. Same with the guts ponchos.

• Love 3