Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Couldn't My Friends Call Me Kiki just get Julian to threaten/blackmail/bribe some people so she gets custody of Avery Corinthos Jerome Quartermaine?

Michael got there first. I think, just on general principle, that Sonny wouldn't let Lauren have sole custody, because that would give Julian a "win." 

(It's Avery Jerome "A.J." Corinthos Quartermaine.)

I hope Avery turns out to be a demon and kills all these idiots playing Pass The Baby with her (except for Michael). But everyone else involved -- Sonny, Kiki, Morgan, Ava, Silas (lost respect for him for harboring Ava the fugitive) ... they can all die now.

• Love 1

Re Sabrina's past with Ava and L'il AJ, I'm over it. Sabrina's crimes, heinous as they were, were because of her grief over her own baby's death and her mistaken belief that Ava was responsible. Sabrina's baby is gone, therefore she has been punished. The way I see it, besides Sabrina herself, there's ultimately one person to blame for her actions: Fluke, for two reasons: first, Fluke hooked Rafe on drugs and then he forced Rafe to run Patrick Sabrina and Emma off the road, making Sabrina go into early labor and causing Gabriel's and Rafe's deaths, adding two more dead kids to Fluke's resume', including his own grandson, therefore if it hadn't been for Fluke's bullshit, Sabrina wouldn't have lost her child nor her mind in the first place. When it comes to women who've done Ava wrong,  I save my hate for Nina, not Sabrina. Sabrina may have tried t induce Ava's premature labor, but Nina not only did that, she abducted Ava, made her give birth, kidnapped L'il AJ and escaped with Franco to Canada.  Sabrina's made some big mistakes in her life, but IIRC, she's never involved Franco in any of them. Nina has done way worse to Ava and unlike Sabrina, she has never expressed remorse to Ava about it, so Sabrina's sins against Ava are in the past as far as I'm concerned.

Re Michael Sonny and the Bimbo Twins, the joy of Sonny's putting those two chuckleheads on blast was ruined by his lack of insight about his and Carly's roles in Morgan's downfall, his swearing on his kids' lives and his bragging about Michael's surviving Pentonville while forgetting that he's the reason why Michael was there in the first place. Of course, there's also Sonny's being a hypocritical asshole, which has rubbed off on Morgan, hence his fucked-up scenario where he, not Michael nor L'il AJ, is the real victim. Morgan, please stop talking. Or breathing. Or both. You too, Kiki. Your so-called "remorse" means about as much to Michael and to me as, say, Patrick Dempsey does to Shonda Rhimes.

I still want Shawn with Carly.

So do I, but only if they're killed off.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 10

Silas (lost respect for him for harboring Ava the fugitive)

I have to admit that while I'm bored to death by Silas, and grossed out by the possibility that Ava might be saddled with his comatose ass to prop him up, I'm not at all annoyed that he'd do something to help her. It's his fault that that lunatic Nina homed in on her, and I don't care if Donna Mills did give her money. He had a choice, and his choice was to sleep with someone who was not his wife. My only question is, how the hell did Mr. Narcolepsy manage to stay awake long enough to do the deed?

• Love 4

I would rather set myself on fire than watch those two paired together.

Or better yet, since you're a good person who belongs in this world, let's just set Ron on fire.Then all this terrible, horrible, awful, really shitty mess would finally end.

I will help build the pyre for free even, no cost.

How long until it's revealed that Morgan is really "'Morgan' in a Mask"? And Kiki is really a evil clone? And then they both get taken out before a firing squad? I just don't want to spoil myself too much by looking ahead...

• Love 1

Am I? Am I?

I don't know if you are, but you entertain me*, so CPP38's idea still works.**

*And that's all that really matters. Now dance, monkey, dance!

**Not that we really wanna set you on fire Ron, just some of your scripts, please don't sue.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8

Am I? Am I?

Anyone as skilled at hating so poetically as you can earns a definite "yes" from me. Though that might be the booze talking, I make no promises.

If Franco can be used for the kindling I'm up for anyone/anything burning in regards to this crap show really.

Really, I only miss seeing Rebecca Budig, because I think she is one of the cutest people on the planet, and the dark hair is really working for her right now

This "Hayden" horror that they've created for her to play is just...it's not worth it, imnho. I mean Becks' is trying, god bless her she is but Hayden is like...every nasty stereotype of a woman labeled with a term better left unsaid.

They haven't bothered a single iota to give her a personality or purpose, she's basically been trying to jump the bones of any man who seems "up" for the task.

That Ron is probably siting pretty over his vile creation that is "Hayden" is just...it is inexcusable.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

I still want Jordan to slap cuffs on a gobsmacked Shawn, but sadly, I think that ship has sailed.

I weep for the glorious moment in which Jordan was revealed to be undercover and I dreamed of just this. So long gone, that beautiful, bad-ass potential.

• Love 6

I don't know if you are, but you entertain me*, so CPP38's idea still works.**

*And that's all that really matters. Now dance, monkey, dance!

**Not that we really wanna set you on fire Ron, just some of your scripts, please don't sue.

He probably won't sue, but he is going to call your mother. Or your boss.  Or your old elementary school principal. 

• Love 4

They haven't bothered a single iota to give her a personality or purpose, she's basically been trying to jump the bones of any man who seems "up" for the task.

GreenleeHayden likes sex and needs money to pay off her debt. What more do you want?

• Love 1

It's his fault that that lunatic Nina homed in on her, and I don't care if Donna Mills did give her money. He had a choice, and his choice was to sleep with someone who was not his wife.

I'm sorry, but how does that make it his fault? That might make sense to me if Silas honed in on an innocent Ava and seduced her somehow. And even that wouldn't make it primarily Silas' fault, since Ava was a grown woman. But as you just pointed out Ava took money to throw herself at Silas. She, for whatever reason, sought to sleep with a married man. Silas shouldn't have cheated on his wife and owed her fidelity. That part of it is definitely all on him. But the fact that Ava chose to sleep with a married man and then had to fend off his crazy wife is just as much Ava's fault as it is Silas'. He didn't owe her anything because Nina chose to go after her.

• Love 2

Ew, was Dante trying to defend Kiki?  Bros before hos that have messed with both your bros, Dante.  I hate Morgan now, but I hate even more that his own family is absolving Kiki of any guilt.

Could Lulu be any more of a petty bitch re: Val?  I'm glad she reversed course, though I'm sure it won't last.

Ugh at Dr. O being wasted on Franco slobbering and Nina stupidity.

Shut up, Carly.

• Love 3

My only thought during today's show was that Dominic Zamprogna is not worthy of working with Emmy Winner Chad Duell. I hope he thanked Chad enough for allowing him to work with Chad!

• Love 8

My only thought during today's show was that Dominic Zamprogna is not worthy of working with Emmy Winner Chad Duell. I hope he thanked Chad enough for allowing him to work with Chad!

LMAOOOOOOOO.

• Love 2

Could Lulu be any more of a petty bitch re: Val?

Yes, lol.

I like Emme Rylan okay now, but today was not a good day for her. So many exaggerated annoying facial expressions, and BS was not far behind her. They actually have more chemistry with each other than either do with Dante. They should make out, and he can fly into Anna/Jordan/Nathan/Ellie's arms.

Ew, was Dante trying to defend Kiki?  Bros before hos that have messed with both your bros, Dante.  I hate Morgan now, but I hate even more that his own family is absolving Kiki of any guilt.

I think Morgan is a stupid little shit, and Bryan Craig is just determined to kill my attraction to him*, but I was a little disappointed that Dante jumped onto the shame Morgan bandwagon so quickly. At least he used the words "I'm ashamed of him", because I thought that gave off the "wow I'm sad Morgan turned out to be crap" attitude I wanted.

*I know, Bryan Craig is probably so sad that my attraction is waning. Don't worry Craig-dog, I wasn't shelling out 6 bucks anyway for your chats anyway. Merely looking at your instagram once in a while!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4
Valerie, Dante does not have Sonny's black and orange coloring! Get an eye exam.

I love how she said they had "the same build". Just say they're both short! It's not a crime to be short!* It becomes an elephant in the room when no one EVER points it out.

*Unlike being fat, which, as we all know, is super evil.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8

As others have already mentioned, I had to scoff at Carly berating Morgan for betraying his brother considering she slept with her mother's husband for one of her ridiculous schemes. Pot, meet Kettle. 

• Love 7

As others have already mentioned, I had to scoff at Carly berating Morgan for betraying his brother considering she slept with her mother's husband for one of her ridiculous schemes. Pot, meet Kettle. 

Yeah, the rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Doubly rotten, too, considering his father.

• Love 2

I only caught some of today, but I got second hand embarrassment from Valerie going on and on about Dante...TO HIS WIFE.  I actually thought Lulu was pretty laid back there, considering.

Did I catch Michael and Sabrina kissing at the end there?  I missed the lead up, I was on my way home.

• Love 4

I thought I really wanted to hear Carly tear into Morgan for drugging Michael but as soon as she started yelling I wanted Morgan to throw drugging AJ in her face

• Love 9

I only caught some of today, but I got second hand embarrassment from Valerie going on and on about Dante...TO HIS WIFE.  I actually thought Lulu was pretty laid back there, considering.

Yeah, that was kind of awkward. I thought Lulu overreacted considerably when she caught Dante and Valerie hugging, but I would have seriously given any woman the side-eye who was basically waxing rhapsodic about how hot my husband was and describing in great detail the soulfulness of his eyes.

I thought I really wanted to hear Carly tear into Morgan for drugging Michael but as soon as she started yelling I wanted Morgan to throw drugging AJ in her face

I kind of agree. I wanted someone to tear into stupid Morgan and Kiki but having it be hypocrites Carly and Sonny didn't completely work. I thought it was hilarious that Morgan said Carly would have done the same thing (it would have been better if Morgan had pointed out she had done the same thing, but I don't know if Morgan knows all the gory details about that) and then Carly got all indignant, pointing out she has done horrible things but that he crossed the line. Apparently, Morgan crossed the line because he did it to his brother. Though Carly slept with her own mother's husband, so she kind of needs to take a seat.

On the other hand, Morgan and his complete lack of any kind of remorse or empathy still causes me to feel not any pity for him at all. That he still refused to accept any responsibility for what he did, and think about the damage he caused, and actually say that he did the right thing, just shows that he truly is the worst of both his parents. 

Dante is a great person. I don't many other characters who would have apologized so sincerely to Michael and called Morgan out for being a dumbass. I had to LOL when Dante wondered how Kiki could drug Michael and Michael quickly said that both Kiki and Morgan were complete idiots.

I wish they had built the moment up a little better, and took more time with it, but I still squeed a little at Michael and Sabrina's kiss.

• Love 8

I wish they had built the moment up a little better, and took more time with it, but I still squeed a little at Michael and Sabrina's kiss.

Yeah, I'm not hating them as much as I thought I would (I enjoyed Sabrina slapping Kiki's purse into her hands last week, all "See ya, trick!"), but it's too soon for smoochies.  An awkward almost-kiss moment would have worked better.

• Love 4

Michael needs to do it.  Carly needs to go over to him and try to act horrified by Morgan's actions but Michael needs to tell her he learned from the best and bring up AJ.

Morgan did something horrible but I'm not into seeing Carly and Sonny being upset by it.  They can take a couple of thousand seats.

And I don't want to hear crap from their mouths about hurting poor innocent rock of the family Michael.  Carly and Sonny take the cake for that with Sonny edging out Carly with the whole murdering bio-dad and lying to his face about it.

• Love 7

I kind of agree. I wanted someone to tear into stupid Morgan and Kiki but having it be hypocrites Carly and Sonny didn't completely work. I thought it was hilarious that Morgan said Carly would have done the same thing (it would have been better if Morgan had pointed out she had done the same thing, but I don't know if Morgan knows all the gory details about that) and then Carly got all indignant, pointing out she has done horrible things but that he crossed the line. Apparently, Morgan crossed the line because he did it to his brother. Though Carly slept with her own mother's husband, so she kind of needs to take a seat.

On the other hand, Morgan and his complete lack of any kind of remorse or empathy still causes me to feel not any pity for him at all. That he still refused to accept any responsibility for what he did, and think about the damage he caused, and actually say that he did the right thing, just shows that he truly is the worst of both his parents. 

I think Show settled a debate it didn't even know it was having. Looking at Michael and Morgan, and then Snarly and Moobs, well, Nature DEFINTELY won over Nurture.

Conidering what an absolutely terrible person she is generally, with all the mothering skills of Ma Barker, she has no standing whatsoever to go after Morgan no matter how much of wretch he is.  She can take Kiki down as much as she wants, but then again, in a perfect world, that would be a Port Charles contact sport.

Michael may be a whiny, tiny-mouthed screecher but he's got millions more working brain cells than Morgan does. He must have inherited them from AJ - although they were mostly latent in him - because the offspring of Moobs and Snarly is dumber than a post. No wonder Sonny was always so eager to claim the Quartermaine kid. One look at his own biological offspring - Kristina and Morgan, makes me think he must have had his manly bits tainted by too much tanning lotion. Dante is marginally better, but then again, we mostly see him with Lulu, and she makes pretty much everyone who isn't Maxie look smart.

Baby Avery may be cute, but with Sonny for a father and Ava for a mother, her first steps will probably be backward and her first word will probably be "Coppertone".

All she has to do to get a glimpse of the future is look at her brother Morgan.

• Love 1

Normally I think Lulu is annoying regarding Valerie but today I didnt blame her Wtf looks at Valerie going on about Dante. I wonder if she will develop a fatal attraction to Dante. Knowing how RC likes to recycle stories it seems likely. 

. One look at his own biological offspring - Kristina and Morgan, makes me think he must have had his manly bits tainted by too much tanning lotion.

Leave Kristina out of this. She's the only one in her age bracket in college. That alone puts her head and shoulders above everyone else. And she's going somewhere other than PCU. More points.

• Love 8

Shut up Tony!

Shut up Bryan!

Shut up Kelly!

Shut up Liesl!

Shut up Lulu!

S&M's first kiss was swoon-worthy. This is what they should have done originally instead of that Disney Pwincess crap for her and saddling him with Ms. Potato Head.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

Carly's hypocrisy is astounding.

And although I've been expecting Michael and Sabrina -- I still thought there would be a few more close calls before they actually kissed. I guess Ron really doesn't have any patience for romance. 

• Love 7

They've been circling each other a while now - Sabrina was randomly at the Haunted Star party and that was in January. The problem is they haven't had many scenes since then.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

Leave Kristina out of this. She's the only one in her age bracket in college. That alone puts her head and shoulders above everyone else. And she's going somewhere other than PCU. More points.

I agree she's head and shoulders above everyone else - she does have Alexis for a mother - but I'm not holding my breath for her to matriculate any time soon.  Unless she's transferred to Baraboo U.  The Trey Taint is hard to get out.

Edited by boes

This episode was just not even worth it. It's like going through the motions. I can't even bring myself to be outraged anymore.

I'm way over BS and her weird facial expressions. Her acting today was just awful. Also, shallow alert, her mouth is hard to take.

Everyone deifying Michael and declaring Morgan the devil is so stupid and boring.

I feel like Michael/Sabrina kissed way too soon. But like at the same time, as ulkis pointed out, they've been building to them for quite awhile. RC's pacing is somehow too slow and too fast at the same time. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

But she was still with Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos then.

But I think that was the moment They Started Setting it Up. Damn it, teevee, didn't you see the sexual tension in the air immediately?!

This episode was just not even worth it. It's like going through the motions. I can't even bring myself to be outraged anymore.

I'm way over BS and her weird facial expressions. Her acting today was just awful. Also, shallow alert, her mouth is hard to take.

Everyone deifying Michael and declaring Morgan the devil is so stupid and boring.

I feel like Michael/Sabrina kissed way too soon. But like at the same time, as ulkis pointed out, they've been building to them for quite awhile. RC's pacing is somehow too slow and too fast at the same time. 

I actually liked this episode, but my bit of feeling bad for Morgan ended on Friday. It cracked me up how Carly was like, "you drugged Michael", as if drugging anyone else would be understandable, but not Michael you hairy goat, not Michael!

I just hope Dante doesn't say sympathetic things to Sonny and Carly tomorrow. I need Dante to look at that whole room in disgust and puzzlement, but I suspect Morgan will hightail it out the window or something.

Also thank you for mentioning BS' mouth cause I felt too petty pointing it out lol. I just wanted to smash her and Lulu's faces together.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

They've been circling each other a while now - Sabrina was randomly at the Haunted Star party and that was in January. The problem is they haven't had many scenes since then.

I think they've been circling each other since before that. They had their first scenes before Avery was born - which seemed to indicate chemistry test. But like you said up until recently their scenes have been spread out over months and they didn't really build up an attraction. The only time there was that indication was during the scenes Michael offered Sabrina the position as Avery's nanny and Sabrina told Michael he looked cute holding Avery and Michael had this brief look on his face like "She thinks I'm cute. Awesome!" But I'm not complaining too much since I do like the pairing and the kiss was good.

RC's pacing is somehow too slow and too fast at the same time.

That's really true - and really weird. I don't know how they manage that.

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Love 3

I agree they've been hinting at Michael/Sabrina for quite a while.  But it was still too soon for a kiss when an almost-kiss would have been more fitting.  Though I guess I should be happy she didn't her big smooch at the Nurses' Ball.

• Love 3

I'm not really interested in them, but I do think the kiss actually was good as well, and I think they have decent chemistry.

Today's drinking game: someone take a shot every time someone says "our little sister".

Carly's words had more than a tinge of hypocrisy in them but she'd be an even worse mom than she already is if she didn't say anything.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4