Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I am concerned that this is the show making Brad THE EVUL so there'll be no sympathy when mobsters and hit men and mob molls are yelling at him after the switch comes out.  Like Carly wouldn't throw a bitch off a boat and sell out a friend to keep what's "hers".

I can already feel my muscles clenching at Carly screeching at Brad.

I can't help but wonder if Julian will possibly take the fall for all of it. But is it possible they're setting up Lucas for a new love interest?

• Love 4

But Sam isn't actually going to die, Jason will save her! Yes, she'll still be on the show but at least we won't have to see Jason's box of pain.

3 hours ago, Sake614 said:

“Mr Corinthos is s powerful man and very effective at protecting his family.”

Yes Leisl, he’s so effective that his son was shot in the head while standing  next to him. 

Faison was just as powerful; that's why you hid your son from him.

Is the cost of Liesl's redemption having to kiss Sonny's ring? Because that's a price I'm not willing to pay.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Is the cost of Liesl's redemption having to kiss Sonny's ring? Because that's a price I'm not willing to pay.

I seem to recall her calling him common criminal garbage or something to that effect a few years ago.  Boy was that sexy.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, ulkis said:

Did anyone ever think we'd see the day when Carly was sitting in a sunlit field talking to her pregnant stomach. I expected her to start floating up.

I can't believe the show had the restraint not to put a flower wreath on her head and have a bluebird perching on her shoulder. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I can't believe the show had the restraint not to put a flower wreath on her head and have a bluebird perching on her shoulder. 

That would have cost FV an extra 5 bucks.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

That was one cringeworthy episode.

But at least we were spared watching Michael engage in passionless intimacies.

• Love 7

Shiloh: I've kidnapped your girlfriend and will only release her if you agree to have your memories wiped.

Jason: But if I lose my memory what's to keep you from killing my girlfriend

Shiloh: pinky swear I will release her

*scene*

adding to the colossal stupidity of that plaaaaaaaaaan, if Jason becomes Drew circa 2012?? he becomes someone who ALSO hates Shiloh, so what's the probability that he's going to give Shiloh access to the millions of dollars he stole???

Shiloh: I will kill this total stranger if you don't tell me where the money is

Jason-as-Drew2012: okay

*scene*

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

While I hardly think this town needs another girl reporter, I like that Molly actually has no problem starting at the bottom. I also think she and TJ are adorable... which likely means they are headed for a breakup or we will hardly see them ever (I've noticed we are seeing less angst less of Willow and Chase who also adorable). I didn't like her lipstick today, though. I thought she looked like a little girl who got into Mommy's makeup bag.

Anvils. Anvils everywhere regarding Nik. PLEASE let it lead to Valentin going away.

• Love 6

Random thoughts on the past few days:

Julian buying creepy cult house is weird. Is he forgetting his daughter was drugged there twice? Is he forgetting that other women were drugged and sexually assaulted there (or almost, in Kristina's case)? Why would Kim be okay living in the same place where her dead son was manipulated into turning over his fortune?

Sam in the freezer doesn't bother me. I'm going to fanwank that it locks from the outside. As far as how she got there, Shiloh said he had followers watching Jason, so I assume he had followers move Sam. The stranger thing to me is that we don't know where Daisy and the other Dawnies are staying during all of this. 

Unpopular opinion: Coby Ryan McLaughlin is a fantastic actor, so I hope they keep Shiloh around. I was laughing when he called Jason, and he was all chipper like he was just calling his best bud. It's just batshit crazy, and it's clear CRM is having a blast. Considering how SBu and Kemo sleepwalk through their scenes, it's nice to see an actor who is having fun in his role.

• Love 4

TJ, let Molly get her law degree and then she can write. It's harder to go back to university when you're older.

I hate how this show thinks that anyone can just join a publication and be a writer. There are degree courses to take!

I was rooting for the junk men to take the freezer before Jason found Sam. Sorry/notsorry.   Jason kicked the door in and the latch was untouched.

I expect Michael to just give Sasha the house.  Because what millennial doesn't want her free time cleaning something that big?

How many hours of community work does Cam have? It feels like it's longer than Kiki was in med school.

7 hours ago, NutmegsDad said:

Future "Sam-In-Distress" scene:

6420611230db82cbeab39e3aea08a927.jpg

Nailed it!

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I didn't like her lipstick today, though.

It looked like she had her lips done and it was very distracting.

Ok, I stand corrected on AlNeil and what I assumed yesterday was the end of them.  They're just so flippin' cute together.  

I swear if Shiloh hurts a single hair off of my poor sweet Cameron, I am going to open a can of whoops ass on someone.  (although I now understand how Franco comes into the equation)

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Peppermint Patty said:

Unpopular opinion: Coby Ryan McLaughlin is a fantastic actor, so I hope they keep Shiloh around. I was laughing when he called Jason, and he was all chipper like he was just calling his best bud. It's just batshit crazy, and it's clear CRM is having a blast. Considering how SBu and Kemo sleepwalk through their scenes, it's nice to see an actor who is having fun in his role.

I completely agree with this. I can't stand the character of Shiloh, but it's a good dislike in that he is supposed to be the bad guy and CRM is pulling it off beautifully. I just wish Jason and Sam weren't going to be the heros in all of this. I'm sure the writers can figure out a way to redeem the character. Perhaps his brain was tampered with, as well. Or another brian tumor.

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

Shiloh: I've kidnapped your girlfriend and will only release her if you agree to have your memories wiped.

Jason: But if I lose my memory what's to keep you from killing my girlfriend

Shiloh: pinky swear I will release her

*scene*

adding to the colossal stupidity of that plaaaaaaaaaan, if Jason becomes Drew circa 2012?? he becomes someone who ALSO hates Shiloh, so what's the probability that he's going to give Shiloh access to the millions of dollars he stole???

Shiloh: I will kill this total stranger if you don't tell me where the money is

Jason-as-Drew2012: okay

*scene*

Thank You! That’s what I don’t get either if Drew hated Shilo why would anyone who gets Drew’s memories tell him where the $ is? Shilo should implant himself with Drew’s memories but before he does he can use his skills as a tattoo artist to tattoo a message to himself on his arm, so he knows he’s not really Drew. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

What did the actress that plays Molly do to her face and why? It does look like she had her lips done or something like that, but she's so young and naturally gorgeous, if she keeps doing this stuff she's going to look like a generic Hollywood actress. It's one thing doing those Lifetime movies to make money but I really hope she doesn't try to get into the Hollywood movie scene, that shit is too messed up these days. I fear for the actress.

So all this shit is going to happen because once again, Sam has to think she's gonna save the day when we all know Jason is going to save her ass and now they pulled Cam into this bullshit? Yeah, yeah, I get it, Franco and "the drive" but they had to drag sweet Cam into it? 

I hate you writers. I really really hate you.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

It looked like she had her lips done and it was very distracting.

Ok, I stand corrected on AlNeil and what I assumed yesterday was the end of them.  They're just so flippin' cute together.  

I swear if Shiloh hurts a single hair off of my poor sweet Cameron, I am going to open a can of whoops ass on someone.  (although I now understand how Franco comes into the equation)

I thought I wasn't overly invested in the show anymore other than Alexis/Neil, but Cameron in jeopardy again, oh hell no!  That sweet boy better be okay.

• Love 2

To be fair to HP, Denyse Tontz (ex-Miranda, AMC) went to the extreme with her plastic surgery & she got hired on Grand Hotel. I think the industry is very picky on their concept of beauty. I’m sorry for them if they felt huge pressure to compete with their fellow actors & actresses to win a role or two. 

Kim keeps telling people she came to PC so Oscar could meet his relatives, but IIRC, she kept his lineage from him and he only found out about the Q’s because Oscar and Joss did some detective work. I thought Kim brought Oscar to PC because of Terri... no? 

Speaking of Terri, I guess she’s done now? Too bad. She was much more interesting than Oscar.

Jason’s magic door kick made me laugh— it was so good, it made the bolt retract in terror so the door could swing open with no splintered wood on the door or frame. Although I guess he’s had a lot of practice, since this is at least the 3rd time he’s kicked open that particular door. (DoD Door: “What did I ever do to you??”)  Too bad he couldn’t figure out how to use his magic kicks on the freezer— that lid should have popped right up! I would have awarded bonus points if Sam had sprung up like a jack-in-the-box.

2 hours ago, Peppermint Patty said:

Unpopular opinion: Coby Ryan McLaughlin is a fantastic actor, so I hope they keep Shiloh around. 

Not unpopular with me. I’ve always thought he was too good for this DoD crap.

55 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

What did the actress that plays Molly do to her face and why? It does look like she had her lips done or something like that, but she's so young and naturally gorgeous

Is that what happened? I was wondering why she looked so different. She also looks about 10 years older than the last time I saw her.  Plastic surgery on young, pretty people is so dumb.

• Love 5

When TJ said that Molly was so passionate when she was writing about DoD, I thought that Molly was going to reply "because I wanted them to face justice". Heaven forfend that there be a crusading lawyer on this show other than someone working for Sonny.

I really hope that the show is actually going to spend some time on the Cassadines because I'm all Corinthi'ed out.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I was wondering why she looked so different. She also looks about 10 years older than the last time I saw her.  Plastic surgery on young, pretty people is so dumb.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought she had her lips done.   WHY?????    She was absolutely beautiful before; now she looks.........I don't know - like everybody else now?   I always loves the character of Molly.   Now HP's decision to mess with her pretty face is coloring my opinion.   And I know that doesn't make any sense.

• Love 3

Well, thank goodness that Jason was able to save Sam!!! For the fortieth time? Zzzzzzzzz. We need some new, interesting folks or just shut this shit show down. 

• Love 8

It's nails on the chalkboard for me every time Kim calls Julian "Charlie." STAHP.

I don't need TJ mansplaining Molly's career path to her. Shut it, Ashford.

It's always fleeting, but I enjoy Shiloh getting the upper hand with Jason for a minute or two.

Joss and Trina were being assholes to Cam. I don't care if he was okay with it because it got Joss out of the house and made her smile. He's doing community service in part because of them. The least they can do is not make things harder for him.

6 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Well, thank goodness that Jason was able to save Sam!!!

That was a nail-biter.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I really hope that the show is actually going to spend some time on the Cassadines because I'm all Corinthi'ed out.

Good luck on that one. We'll never be free of Corinthii. Moss is the only one in that family that's halfway tolerable.

I haven't watched today yet, but I saw HP on Instagram and was wondering why she looked different. That is a true damn shame if she is having her lips done as young as she is. She doesn't need it and she looked beautiful. I blame the Kardashians and those other so-called influencers.

I would say I'll have more to comment after I watch, but it's all painfully boring to me. Sorry, Nelexis isn't doing it for me. It feels like the same conversation over and over. I'm sick of it. I feel like I'm tired of Alexis in general. Also tired of Maxie and Lulu. This doesn't even begin to touch on how I feel about the characters I hate.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought she had her lips done.   WHY?????    She was absolutely beautiful before; now she looks.........I don't know - like everybody else now?   I always loves the character of Molly.   Now HP's decision to mess with her pretty face is coloring my opinion.   And I know that doesn't make any sense.

HP has been messing around with her body for a few years now, but this is the first time that it has stuck out so much to me.  It's unfortunate, but it's just a part of a larger sickness that is all too common these days.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Joss and Trina were being assholes to Cam. I don't care if he was okay with it because it got Joss out of the house and made her smile. He's doing community service in part because of them. The least they can do is not make things harder for him.

I got the impression that Cam and Trina had planned it together beforehand.

Does SBu not know how to do CPR? That was some very weird stuff there. Maybe he doesn't want to get any closer to KeMo than he has to.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, statsgirl said:
51 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I got the impression that Cam and Trina had planned it together beforehand.

I think think Cam and Trina did, but that doesn't mean Trina and Joss weren't assholes to toss so much garbage around. They could have had Cam tell Trina something like, "You don't have to be so enthusiastic about it" when Joss went to get ice cream. I don't like Cam getting taken advantage of that way. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't like Cam getting taken advantage of that way. 

But it's for Joss! Different rules apply when it's Carly's daughter and Sonny's stepdaughter.

Speaking of which, I found it creepy how welcoming Sonny was to Sasha.  Like he's ready to cater the engagement party.

Alexis was surprisingly mature in a relationship today.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Speaking of which, I found it creepy how welcoming Sonny was to Sasha.  Like he's ready to cater the engagement party.

I thought maybe they were hinting at an attraction between the two of them.  Not sure where that might go.

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Does SBu not know how to do CPR? That was some very weird stuff there. Maybe he doesn't want to get any closer to KeMo than he has to.

I think he was hoping for a discarded toilet plunger amongst the DoD junk to do chest compressions from afar.

What was up with the blood stained gold hand?  It's the first I've seen of it, but my station gets a lot of weather alerts breaking into programming.

I love Lucy's dress.  When is Sasha going to react to whatever Cassandra gave her?

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Just starting watching and Molly looks so different. I’m not sure why. Is it the eyes? The makeup? The hair? What?

I thought her hair was darker, but I didn't see anything drastic. And I ddin't see anything different about her lips and I rewinded to see if I had miss something.

24 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I thought her hair was darker, but I didn't see anything drastic. And I ddin't see anything different about her lips and I rewinded to see if I had miss something.

I’m guessing it was the darker hair and that I hadn’t seen her in a long time. She’s 21 now which makes me feel old. I remember when she was just a kid. Also, nuTJ still isn’t working for me. He & HP don’t have any chemistry because they’re never on. 

I looked at Haley's instagram and in some recent photos, her lips look like they did today and in others they look how they used to. Taking a closer look, I wonder if it isn't just her applying the lipstick outside her natural lip line in order to make them look fuller. Maybe? I don't know. The difference in her face is really noticeable when you compare this post from July 12

With this one from March 25

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I thought HP's cheeks looked rounder, too, like she's been messing with fillers.  She definitely looked different.

God, the insipidness of the Shiloh/Jason scenes.  Granted, I go into a partial fugue state every time Jason is on screen, but the blocking on that scene was so weird: Jason picks up the brass hand thingy, stares at it for a moment and decides, yes, this is how I will render Shiloh unconscious.  then, naturally, he knows exactly where Sam is, because...Jason.

Sonny and Michael getting there before the ambulance.  Lord, this show.

• Love 1

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucy has apparently mentioned this whole wanting to relaunch Deception with Sasha a few times now, right?  Do we actually think this is going somewhere or is the show just setting me up for more heartbreak?

Edited by TeeVee329
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucy has apparently mentioned this whole wanting to relaunch Deception with Sasha a few times now, right?  Do we actually think this is going somewhere or is the show just setting me up for more heartbreak?

I'm still confused as to why Sasha hasn't yet felt the effects of Cassandra's drug (although I still have yet to watch Tuesday's episode). I'm not counting on anything just yet. Look how many times they've mentioned Nik, and we haven't seen him come sailing into Wyndemere.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

I'm still confused as to why Sasha hasn't yet felt the effects of Cassandra's drug (although I still have yet to watch Tuesday's episode). I'm not counting on anything just yet. Look how many times they've mentioned Nik, and we haven't seen him come sailing into Wyndemere.

OMG! Totally.forgot.Cassandra.drugged.her.on.the.island. Did the writers forget, too?

• LOL 4

It's really sad that HP felt the "need" to mess with her natural beauty.   Her real face was  unique and so very pretty.   The enhanced one really does make her look like every other female I see on tv, in magazines, etc.  Nothing special anymore.

Think  Streep.   Streisand.   Mirren.    Megastars who didn't cave to the idea of generic so-called beauty or eternal youth.   They are all gorgeous and unforgettable -- and unique.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DeafAngelboy23 said:

Let’s turn the table over... what about the male actors? Any of them look off or different? They suffer from pressure to look good too. 

Burton got his ears pinned back years and years ago and he looks like he dips into Botox on the regular now. 

• Love 1

I don't need TJ mansplaining Molly's career path to her. Shut it, Ashford.

seconded. That whole conversation annoyed me because it was TJ telling Molly what would make her happy. The girl is smart, she can figure her own sh*t out.

also, what @30 Helens said. Again the writers are forgetting history. Because (A) Kim didn't know Drew lived in Port Charles and (B) She didn't know he was a Q. 

and I was worried about Cam, until I realized that implanting him with Drew 2012 memories would mean that he might have the hots for Oscar's mom-- which might be comedy GOLD!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Kim didn't know Drew lived in Port Charles and (B) She didn't know he was a Q.

Kim says way back when, that she had done one of those 21 and me thingys, which had said that Oscar had family in PC, which is why she moved to PC.  

8 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

I'm still confused as to why Sasha hasn't yet felt the effects of Cassandra's drug

Could be a long term drug.  Or Cassandra wanted to make sure she was far away before the drug took effect so as not to be blamed.  Or, since she took a selfie, she's waiting for the drug to kick in then she can send Nina the selfie to show her who did the drugging.  

9 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Jason picks up the brass hand thingy, stares at it for a moment and decides, yes, this is how I will render Shiloh unconscious.  then, naturally, he knows exactly where Sam is, because...Jason.

I'm assuming the brass thingy is something DOD related, that he recognized it as something that was at the house and figured that's where Shiloh would have stashed Sam.  

30 minutes ago, DeafAngelboy23 said:

Let’s turn the table over... what about the male actors? Any of them look off or different? They suffer from pressure to look good too. 

Mo's eye area looks different from the way it did years ago aside from wrinkles. I saw a pic of him on Twitter last night that made me wonder if he's had work done over the years.

Since Jason's pretty robotic I can see how Botox could work well for Burton.

Edited by Jaded
  • LOL 1