Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Could someone explain to me why Peter doesn't want Franco to get his own memory back? Isn't the concern that, as Drew, he could remember having seen Peter at some point in time? I feel I'm missing something.

The stupidest part of this whole thing? Listen to Kim explain to the man she is calling Drew why she drugged Drew. THERE CAN'T BE TWO DREWS.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, seasons said:

Peter's 90's hair or the Julius Caesar look he is sporting now.

I know! It's terrible.

I loved Franco's face when Kim was talking about drugging Drew. The dawning horror that she's not that much better from when that happened. And her desperation to be with him is registering at last, too.

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, seasons said:

Ugh. Is julian trying to turn on the charm with creepy trainer lady?

Seems like he is, because Alexis is working with her and he appears to be jealous (the "shrink boyfriend" comment to her) that she is moving on at a time when his relationship with Kim is definitely over. My interpretation is he may work out with Kendra in an attempt to have more in common with Alexis as well as change his life some more as a single guy, but then remembering how Alexis said to him "she's trying to kill me (with workouts and healthy eating/drinking)" and seeing the trainer by his dumpster will make him suspicious once Alexis is actually ill. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I know! It's terrible.

I loved Franco's face when Kim was talking about drugging Drew. The dawning horror that she's not that much better from when that happened. And her desperation to be with him is registering at last, too.

Yeah, the desperation combined with her "you don't owe Elizabeth and her family anything" line seemed to get to him. I think it bothered him that not only is she essentially saying their first kiss saved her, she's also wanting him to totally disregard Elizabeth's request for basic decency and is totally unmoved by Cameron's (her late son's friend!!) obvious pain/despair. She made it clear she wants FrancoDrew to walk away from Port Charles with her immediately and not think of Franco's wife or Franco's stepsons ever again. 

• Love 13

So is Sonny gong to "adopt' Dranco just like he did brain damaged Jason Quartermaine and then Jason and Dranco can bond over being Sonny's enforcers.  Dranco is going to need money somehow, as Kim pointed out

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I try so hard to not come to this board and repeat myself each day Kim is on, but I just cannot help myself. I'm sorry. She is a mega bitch and a complete nutjob! I cannot believe she told Dranco he owed Elizabeth and her family nothing. How dare she say that? The very least this jerk owes those BOYS is an explanation and a "good-bye." The fact that she thinks it's A-OK for them to skip town and not honor Liz's one simple request speaks volumes to her selfishness and all-around general nastiness. Kim is such an awful person. I just can't repeat it enough. That's why all these ppl being sympathetic toward her enrages me!! She doesn't deserve their sympathy or empathy. 

I'm happy Dranco is pumping the brakes when it comes to Kim b/c she is clearly unstable. What was that display? Dranco's face when she ran out of the courtroom was priceless. He looked shocked. Kim needs intense amts of therapy. She is a complete and utter mess. It's not on Dranco or anyone else to fix her. Dranco looked like he didn't want to be the reason she breathes. Kim needs to fix herself!

And her anger toward Julian is completely misplaced. She's just upset that Dranco learned she tried to rape Drew! I'm glad he knows! She cheated on Julian and left him a "Dear John" letter. He owes her no loyalty! She sounds insane! Wait  . . . what am I saying? Kim is insane, and we all know this, including Dranco. 

If Dranco does not find his miserable way to Liz's house to talk to her boys . . . . he will forever be complete and utter trash to me. 

Love the Liz/Cameron scenes. Also loved Liz telling Jason they didn't need him around to tell Jake. As she said, it would just seem fake to Jake b/c Jake knows Jason hates Franco and doesn't really care that Franco essentially lost his life. I understand why Jason feels that way, but little Jake should feel free to be sad about Franco and he probably can't do that w/Jason around. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 9

I've seen that Keifer graveside scene  repeated at least 3 times now. Kendra's acting does not get better with more  viewing.

Is she trying get Julian blamed for Alexis' poisoning?

Joss, it may be legal to resell candy bars but I'm pretty sure you still need a license.

Monica said in court that because he has Drew's neurology, he is Drew. Unless Drew had the same parts of his brain operated on and removed, I'm pretty sure their neurologies are different.

2 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Could someone explain to me why Peter doesn't want Franco to get his own memory back? Isn't the concern that, as Drew, he could remember having seen Peter at some point in time? I feel I'm missing something.

I thought that Peter would want the Drew memories written over so he won't be identified as working with Helena.

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Why isn’t Alexis allowed to represent Sam?

Because she's Sam's mother? I know that doctors can't treat family members.  I still don't know why she can't consult though.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

The fact that she thinks it's A-OK for them to skip town and not honor Liz's one simple request speaks volumes to her selfishness and all-around general nastiness.

Far be it from me to defend Kim (I'm not a fan), but this is EXACTLY what Franco wanted to do when he woke with Drew's memories. Along with that slimey, douchey accent and grabbing her and kissing her in the hospital. She, at first, was shocked and tried to rebuff him. But he convinced her he was her twu wuv, Drew and now she's totally bonkers and nuts. And NOW he's taking a step back to rethink staying with, ugh, his words, "the love of his life"?

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, lala2 said:

If Dranco does not find his miserable way to Liz's house to talk to her boys . . . . he will forever be complete and utter trash to me. 

He's always been trash to me, and for the life of me, I can't believe that Frank'nHacks paired them together. Oh, wait. Yes I can.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Why isn’t Alexis allowed to represent Sam? 

45 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Plot point. Clearly, professional ethics/conflict of interest is optional, just like adhering to HIPAA.

2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Because she's Sam's mother? I know that doctors can't treat family members.  I still don't know why she can't consult though.

1. as @dubbel zout stated, plot point
  2. Yeah, well, Scotty was what'shisface's father--boy that Lulu killed, and Scotty prosecuted that case; Scotty is Franco's father, and while he's not defending him, he was a party to that hearing. So it's just to keep Alexis from being part of the story, I guess. You know, plot point.
  • Love 2

Franco's allowed to change his mind about a life with Kim, IMO. He'd barely awakened when he planted that kiss on her, and he had no idea what her life had been like. It's important to find out what the person is like today. Better before some sort of commitment is made.

1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Scotty was what'shisface's father--boy that Lulu killed

RIP, atomically hot Logan.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Franco's allowed to change his mind about a life with Kim, IMO. He'd barely awakened when he planted that kiss on her, and he had no idea what her life had been like. It's important to find out what the person is like today. Better before some sort of commitment is made.

RIP, atomically hot Logan.

Oh, without a doubt. I just think it's absolutely hilarious that he was convinced she was the one who got away and now he found her and had her back, and NO ONE was going to take her away from him again. He refused to listen to anyone; insisted he was who he thinks he is. Okay, that's not grammatically correct, but you know what I mean.

And since I loathe the character, I don't mind that I'm being petty.

Logan! That's it.

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Far be it from me to defend Kim (I'm not a fan), but this is EXACTLY what Franco wanted to do when he woke with Drew's memories. Along with that slimey, douchey accent and grabbing her and kissing her in the hospital. She, at first, was shocked and tried to rebuff him. But he convinced her he was her twu wuv, Drew and now she's totally bonkers and nuts. And NOW he's taking a step back to rethink staying with, ugh, his words, "the love of his life"?

Hey - I actually agree w/you! Dranco was completely wrong, but I am going to give him a bit of a pass. First, I have to skip over him not being in shock about his new face and the fact that a significant amt of time had passed from when he woke up as any real person would be b/c the writing sucked!! That should have been explored more, but it wasn't.

So, we have a guy who wakes up from a 7-year coma and runs into a woman he clearly bonded with and loved at some point. He was swept up in the moment. She was the one that got away, and he wanted to run away w/her. I actually get that. 

Since then, he's learned that she's unstable and completely nuts. LOL! I understand why he wants to move slowly now. What Julian said resonated w/him. The revelation that Kim drugged Drew and tried to rape him, and her desperate, bizarre behavior after the trial are all valid, IMO, reasons for anyone to want to move slowly and proceed w/caution. 

At the end of the day, Dranco is doing the right thing now. I honestly think he heard what Julian was saying to him about not really knowing Kim and him not being good for Kim. The reality is Dranco doesn't know her. Julian was w/her for much longer than Dranco, though she may have had a deeper connection to Drew. 

-------

Well, I'm a Franco fan so he's never been trash to me. That said, I don't see Franco in Dranco. To me, Dranco, or rather Drew is the jerk here. For me, Drew will forever be a heartless, piece of crap if he does not honor Liz's request. I assume he will, but you never know w/these writers. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 4
On 10/25/2019 at 4:47 PM, MarciNJ said:

I started watching in 1978.  (David Hamilton, anyone?)  I was 14 and my sisters were 11 and 8.  To this day, we all still watch it.  In spite of all the stupidity and fuckery we are subjected to, we'd be very upset if it were cancelled - this show has been in our lives for a long time, and we think of it as our fourth sister. (I think we all need serious help, I know).   Also, apropos of nothing, my middle sister lives out in Calabasas and used to be a substitute teacher.  She had both of Becky's older kids many times and Becky even joined her class once on a field trip.  My sister says she is lovely.  So no matter what kind of bullshit Elizabeth is up to, I will always like her.

I started in 79 and just can’t quit the show. I will be very sad when it ends too. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

I’m a Franco fan so he's never been trash to me. That said, I don't see Franco in Dranco. To me, Dranco, or rather Drew is the jerk here. For me, Drew will forever be a heartless, piece of crap if he does not honor Liz's request. I assume he will, but you never know w/these writers. 

But that’s just it-this isn’t Drew. Memories do not make the personality. For all intents and purposes, amnesiac and all, Billy Miller was the real Drew, and I refuse to believe had he gotten his memories back, he would have turned into a slimey doucheprick. That’s ALL on Howarth. Along with that hideous “accent.”

• Love 11
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

Well, I'm a Franco fan so he's never been trash to me. That said, I don't see Franco in Dranco. To me, Dranco, or rather Drew is the jerk here. For me, Drew will forever be a heartless, piece of crap if he does not honor Liz's request. I assume he will, but you never know w/these writers. 

That's the problem, isn't it? That's NOT Drew. The memories he has of Drew's life don't make him Drew anymore than Drew was Jason. Drew had about a million people throwing that back in his face whenever he fought back. Maybe Drew should have gone to court to keep his Jason Morgan identity. He doesn't have his face, but he sure as hell had the exact same DNA. 

Drew isn't some heartless guy. The real Drew was never some heartless piece of crap. He was the guy who was heartbroken because Jake and Danny weren't his sons anymore.

But apparently you can transplant the memories, but not the personality.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 9
44 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But that’s just it-this isn’t Drew. Memories do not make the personality. For all intents and purposes, amnesiac and all, Billy Miller was the real Drew, and I refuse to believe had he gotten his memories back, he would have turned into a slimey doucheprick. That’s ALL on Howarth. Along with that hideous “accent.”

To me, Drew's jerkiness is the fault of the writers. There's only so much Roger can do w/the scripts he's handed. As written, "Drew" is obsessed w/Kim and doesn't care about anyone or anything else. 

As far as who's Drew - I hear what you're saying, but Billy was never really "Drew" either. He had amnesia and then regained some, not all, of Jason's memories IIRC. He never had Drew's memories or Drew's personality. At the end of the day, he was a Jason clone who had accepted he really wasn't Jason. I don't know. He was never the real Drew though. He was himself - whoever that was b/c it wasn't Drew. It would have been nice to see Billy get these memories though. I loved BM's portrayal of both Jason and Drew. 

If we are to believe that Franco has Drew's memories and personality, then I can only assume this is how the writers imagined him. Drew is not selfless and nice. He's selfish and cold. All human traits. I don't need my faves to be all nice and good, which makes sense considering I love Franco, Brad, and Sonny at times. I do need some vulnerabilities in my faves though and some reason to care about them. So far, "Drew" has given me none. That will remain the case for me if he doesn't speak to Liz's kids.  

ETA: I agree w/you guys that Dranco is not Drew and will never be Drew. I just assume we're supposed to believe Franco now has Drew's memories AND his personality. I think it's good that Roger is not portraying Drew exactly as Billy did b/c I think that's the point. I could be wrong though. Who knows? The writing for this show is bad. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 4

I have a feeling this wasn’t originally meant to be an exit story for TB. She’s someone who could have lifted out of the canvas easily after Oscar died since aside from him and Drew, her only other ties were a friendship with Liz and relationship with Julian. I think this SL was designed to be a true love triangle and to keep Kim relevant but there was a shift in the direction, maybe due to the HW change or poor reception from the audience. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Hater said:

If TB is not into the material

I thought she did a good job today.  The meltdown in the courthouse with Franco where she's basically grasping so hard to hang onto him our of desperation was well played.   I believe that Kim is losing her every loving mind.  Then being pissed at Julian as though he had any loyalties to her once he found out that she slept with Franco.  I thought kudos to TB on both of those, because I believed what she was selling.

I also thought William Lipton and Rebecca Freakin' Herbst brought their A game today.  WL has been a wee bit over the top the past few days, and I blame that on inexperience more than anything.  But today, Cam's controlled anger at Jason was well done.    RH always brings her A game no matter the crap she has to peddle but she's so good with WL.  

RoHo on the other hand, I don't understand his acting choices.  Why does he look so pissed seeing as he won the case?  

• Love 8

Roger plays "Drew" like Jason Morgan.  But the audience was beat over the head over and over again that "Drew" was not like JM in the slightest way when Steve Burton return.   And also why would he be, the original Drew would have more of Jason Q's personality if anything if this is biological.  JM is a result of brain damage, not his original personality.

So it makes no sense why Roger did what he with this character and he is even quoted as saying Drew is a mix of Jason Morgan and something else.

But I have said many times I think Roho is a horrible horrible actor who is overrated from one year in 1994.  He was ok through the 90s but the guy acts like an over grown man child as Franco.

Writing + the acting made "Drew" a total failure.  

Edited by Hater
  • Love 6

Hmmm. . . . I don't see him playing Drew as Jason Morgan. He's a bit more emotional than Jason if you ask me. To me, he has been playing Drew as more confident than Franco, and b/c he's a Navy Seal, he's less obvious w/what he's feeling, which could be seen as "stone cold." I haven't gotten "Jason Morgan" vibes from him. 

But we all have our preferences. The world would be boring if everyone like the same things/people/etc. I love RoHo. He is my all-time favorite soap opera actor. I have loved him since I first saw him on OLTL. His portrayal of Todd is the reason I started watching soap operas. My mom and sister watched, but I never did until OLTL and Todd Manning. I followed Roger from OLTL to ATWT, back to OLTL and then to GH.  Not mention, I liked the characters he played on Dawson's Creek and The Flash. I just love him and his acting style. IMO, he has tremendous chemistry w/everyone. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Hmmm. . . . I don't see him playing Drew as Jason Morgan. He's a bit more emotional than Jason if you ask me. To me, he has been playing Drew as more confident than Franco, and b/c he's a Navy Seal, he's less obvious w/what he's feeling, which could be seen as "stone cold." I haven't gotten "Jason Morgan" vibes from him. 

But we all have our preferences. The world would be boring if everyone like the same things/people/etc. I love RoHo. He is my all-time favorite soap opera actor. I have loved him since I first saw him on OLTL. His portrayal of Todd is the reason I started watching soap operas. My mom and sister watched, but I never did until OLTL and Todd Manning. I followed Roger from OLTL to ATWT, back to OLTL and then to GH.  Not mention, I liked the characters he played on Dawson's Creek and The Flash. I just love him and his acting style. IMO, he has tremendous chemistry w/everyone. 

He said he print he thought Drew is a mix between Jason Morgan and something else and all I see is a douche bag robot drone just like Burton plays Jason.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Hater said:

He said he print he thought Drew is a mix between Jason Morgan and something else and all I see is a douche bag robot drone just like Burton plays Jason.

Haha! I can't argue w/you about him being a douchebag. He most certainly is. I hope that will change before he goes away completely though. It would be nice to see him caring about something other than Kim and having genuine empathy for others like Scott, Liz, Cameron, etc. 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Cam's controlled anger at Jason was well done.    RH always brings her A game no matter the crap she has to peddle but she's so good with WL.  

Love him. He’s such a great young actor. And I agree with you, say what you will about Liz but Becky always gives it 100% and doesn’t sleep walk through her scenes like other “lifers”.

1 hour ago, Tenshinhan said:

I'm loving this Kendra storyline.  I laugh every time she pulls out that supplement!

And that container!  It’s huge!  It’s so silly.

2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I still blame Kim. Franco wasn’t in his right mind and she knew that. I actually really like Tamara and although I now thoroughly hate Kim I still think she’s doing an ok job with this absolute shit story. 

• Love 4

Even when Drew thought he was Jason, his personality wasn't that of Jason. He tried (I'm not sure if Ron/Frank thought that Burton would eventually come back and so Billy was never going to be Jason) but there was a basic goodness and honor in him that was lacking in Jason. So yeah, even as an amnesiac, not knowing who he was, and even after being told he was Drew, he had what I think was Drew's personality.

It was Frank'nHacks and Howarth, who decided to make him a smarmy, won't take no for an answer, sleazy, whatever with that atrocious accent, once Drew's memories were implanted in him. Or, (and I know I'm giving the hacks too much credit here), the mixture of Drew's memories into Franco's brain--someone who wasn't his identical twin, spawned this person.

And since it's moot, that's all I'll say on this. Howarth didn't have to try to mimick Billy. I've seen him on other shows, so he could have tried to play someone who had honor, compassion and a goodness in him. But nooooooo, he couldn't do that.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I've seen that Keifer graveside scene  repeated at least 3 times now. Kendra's acting does not get better with more  viewing.

so bad, so very very bad, it is really insulting to me as a viewer.

Did Dranco have a new accent or speech pattern today?,  so weird.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Why does [Franco] look so pissed seeing as he won the case?  

Be careful what you wish for? He's realizing Kim is desperate and desperately grieving, and that's no foundation for a relationship. So now what does he do? Where does he go? He has no money.

48 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:
2 hours ago, Tenshinhan said:

I'm loving this Kendra storyline.  I laugh every time she pulls out that supplement!

And that container!  It’s huge!  It’s so silly.

That's pretty realistic, actually. Those containers are enormous. What's dumb is Alexis carries it around. Transfer some to a smaller jar!

• Love 5

I guess they’re not planning to include Kristina in the Kendra/Keifer storyline? It would be unfortunate if they don’t since the only positive payoff I could see from this story is for Kristina to realize that her actions have consequences and to finally grow up.

We already know Alexis isn’t going to blame her or get angry with her but all of this is happening because she thought it was a better idea to falsely accuse Alexis of a crime than give up a legitimate crime that Sonny committed. Which is already sad because it means that she didn’t learn her lesson when she was a teen and falsely accused Ethan of hitting her to protect Keifer.  

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Even when Drew thought he was Jason, his personality wasn't that of Jason. He tried (I'm not sure if Ron/Frank thought that Burton would eventually come back and so Billy was never going to be Jason) but there was a basic goodness and honor in him that was lacking in Jason. So yeah, even as an amnesiac, not knowing who he was, and even after being told he was Drew, he had what I think was Drew's personality.

It was Frank'nHacks and Howarth, who decided to make him a smarmy, won't take no for an answer, sleazy, whatever with that atrocious accent, once Drew's memories were implanted in him.

THIS.  Drew was a kind person who was only "like"Jason Morgan in that he knew how to handle a gun/had weapons skills because he had served in the military (just didn't remember serving and being trained). I think of that in comparison to when young Jason Morgan was able to use skills that his former self Jason Quartermaine retained from medical school/training (although he didn't remember learning it) to save Nikolas Cassadine's life outside of Luke's club when Nikolas was severely injured. 

Drew's personality showed up in moments like flirting with Elizabeth when she was his nurse, referencing Taylor Swift music in conversation with Sam, saying Sam would look "smoking hot" in whatever, calling Sam "preggers" when she was pregnant with Scout, telling Sonny that time with his family was more important than working for the Corinthos buz,  developing a close and easy relationship with Jake, wanting to have a real conversation with Monica about her family, and more. These are all things that are just NOT Jason's personality. 

The character Howarth is currently playing comes off to me as basically Franco with Drew's memories and a weird accent. Whatever Drew's flaws, he never acted entitled to be in an insta-relationship with either Elizabeth or Sam, even when he believed he was Jason and brought recovering Sam to the penthouse home "he" and Sam had lived in in together. FrancoDrew's behavior toward/with Kim is absolutely like Franco was with Elizabeth.  Drew also never punched a stranger or threw and broke something in a public place because he got mad, as FrancoDrew did at the Floating Rib. Franco demonstrated impulsive, threatening and violent behavior even after the tumor was removed - for example what he did to Tom.  FrancoDrew was acting like a petulant teenager who didn't want to hear it when Kevin saw him at Shadybrook and talked to him about the reality of his situation. Franco has a history of speaking like a petulant teenager to people who say what he doesn't want to hear or bring up the inconvenient truth of his past. 

I doubt this was the writers' intention.

• Love 10

Wow, Kim having zero empathy for Liz and her boys today was just ice cold.  Talk about a storyline making her look both crazy and like a bitch.

Jason: "Sam just wants to get home to her kids."

Me: "LOL, good one, dude...oh, wait, you're serious?"

Previews: Of course Ava is Cruella DeVille for Halloween.  Of course she is.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

One of the three possible outcomes of the "procedure" to turn Dranco back into Franco was that the Drew memories would become more intense and that he might remember everything about "that night."

Dranco doesn't remember Peter but heightened Dranco might!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Drew isn't some heartless guy. The real Drew was never some heartless piece of crap. He was the guy who was heartbroken because Jake and Danny weren't his sons anymore.

But apparently you can transplant the memories, but not the personality.

Which makes sense because a person is not comprised solely of memories. If he were, Drew wouldn't have care about Jake or Danny unless their mother's shoved them at him.

22 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

RoHo on the other hand, I don't understand his acting choices.  Why does he look so pissed seeing as he won the case?  

I thought that he was going for 'conflicted'. Now that he won the case, it's not as simple as he thought it would be.

• Love 4

I didn't see today, but I am not pleased to hear Scotty had to again go begging Sonny for help because he should never.  Please pick up your self-respect, Scotty my love, and book a ticket to go see your daughter.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, ffwbe said:

And why did Kim think Julian would remain loyal to her and keep her secrets after she cheated on him?

She believes the cheating wasn't really her fault because she got "swept up in the moment," and thinks he would still love her and be loyal to her because she's just that delusional. It happens, unfortunately. Someone in my family was married to a man who was a verbal bully, also flat out told her he wanted to have sex with another woman, also consistently couldn't hold a job (and thus support the family) because he thinks he knows better than everyone, also went behind her back to ask her parents for money, etc. He was shocked when she filed for divorce. A long time after the divorce, I happened to see him and he told me he felt he had been an underappreciated husband in part because he never hit her and never actually cheated on her. He was also having "trouble" dating because his reaction to going out on a date with one or two women was "I wasn't impressed."

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

The one thing I'll say that's good about the Kendra story:  they definitely found a young woman who could be the sister of the actor who played Kiefer. That was a long damn time ago, so we would have let it slide if there had been no resemblance, but someone must have gone to the tape.  

I agree on Becky Herbst being good in scenes with William Lipton, but when she was bandaging him up and they were bantering about her "kissing away the boo-boo," I got just slightly weirded out, because she's still so youthful-looking. Had I seen just that scene in isolation, I can't say my mind would have gone to "mother and son" as the relationship. She doesn't look much different from when she was patching up Jason after he was shot 20 years ago! 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I think he looks constipated because by now they have taped far enough in advance that he's seen reaction to his "great big something different story" and realizes most of the audience hates his character as much as ever, and will never accept him no matter what retcon/redemption arc they write

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Be careful what you wish for? He's realizing Kim is desperate and desperately grieving, and that's no foundation for a relationship. So now what does he do? Where does he go? He has no money.

yeah-- they haven't really addressed that-- I seem to recall him saying he wasn't after Drew's money (Aurora) and if he insists he's not Franco-- he won't access Franco's money (whatever money an art therapist makes)

so-- what does he plan to live on. I understand mundane things like rent and food aren't usually an issue in soap-world, but its clear no one really thought out this whole 'fight to remain Drew" stuff.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

and if he insists he's not Franco-- he won't access Franco's money (whatever money an art therapist makes)

I think that he is insisting that he's not psychologically Franco, but since Franco no longer exists, there would be no reason for him not to access his money.  However, Franco will probably have to find a job to support himself.  So, what kind of job would Drew get if he were suddenly without an income? That's what Franco will do.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Katy M said:

I think that he is insisting that he's not psychologically Franco, but since Franco no longer exists, there would be no reason for him not to access his money.  However, Franco will probably have to find a job to support himself.  So, what kind of job would Drew get if he were suddenly without an income? That's what Franco will do.

Even if he wanted Franco’s money, it would probably be a complicated process to get it with him being married to Elizabeth, especially if they have already combined their finances. And I think the job part was brought up in part yesterday by Kim. He can’t go into the naval reserves because he isn’t really Drew and couldn’t take over Franco’s job at the hospital if he doesn’t know anything about art or art therapy. So he will likely have to find something else to do job wise but it doesn’t sound like he has put any real thought into it yet. I’m not sure if he just planned to be supported by Kim in the interim.

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Even if he wanted Franco’s money, it would probably be a complicated process to get it with him being married to Elizabeth, especially if they have already combined their finances.

If he files for divorce, it will get straightened out one way or another.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

The one thing I'll say that's good about the Kendra story:  they definitely found a young woman who could be the sister of the actor who played Kiefer. That was a long damn time ago, so we would have let it slide if there had been no resemblance, but someone must have gone to the tape.  

She looks like Molly to me. I keep doing a double take.

26 minutes ago, Katy M said:
44 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Even if he wanted Franco’s money, it would probably be a complicated process to get it with him being married to Elizabeth, especially if they have already combined their finances.

If he files for divorce, it will get straightened out one way or another.

That'll be something: He claims he's not Franco yet wants to divorce Elizabeth. This sounds more like a case for an annulment on the grounds of fraud (you have to cite something), though it's also Nuance!, something the show is ignorant of.

• Love 1