Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Let’s drop the idea that Jordyn was anything other than a paid assistant/companion/ friend to Kylie. No one asks a friend to sign a NDA. All of them have dropped “friends” that they felt were trying to “get a leg up” by using their connection to the family.  

Which is ironic as the Family does the exact same thing or has tried to with so many big names, ie do anything and everything to be associated with them.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I keep coming back to this because I wish I could give it 1000 likes.

This makes me wonder if Khloe and Kylie planned those pregnancies to keep their guys around - and to have the KarJenner “triplets.”

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, nexxie said:

A happy and adorable change of subject...

I have questions. Is it just me or does True look a lot lighter skinned in this photo? Did Khloe dress True to match her nail polish? Why is Khloe wearing a bathrobe & workout clothes?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I have questions. Is it just me or does True look a lot lighter skinned in this photo? Did Khloe dress True to match her nail polish? Why is Khloe wearing a bathrobe & workout clothes?

Or she might have chosen her nails to match True’s outfit. (Either way, those talons creep me out!) The bathrobe coat is to cover the butt she enlarged and is now stuck with. (Isn’t there a way to undo it?) imo the baby’s skin looks different shades depending on the light - or the use of photoshop. (Her hands look darker.)

• Love 1

Khloé Kardashian Walked Back On Blaming Jordyn Woods For Breaking Her Family Up

The first thing Kris Jenner teaches her spawn (besides “The face you were born with is just a rough draft, sweetie.”) is “ALWAYS keep them sympathetic to your plight”. So, when the public turns on a Kardashian, the Kardashian knows it’s time to course-correct. This is probably why professional wronged party Khloé Kardashian is now tweeting that it’s her swinging dick babydaddy ex Tristan Thompson’s fault that their family broke up not chaste kisser Jordyn Woods.

Jordyn recently sat at Yoda for the millennials (AKA) Jada Pinkett-Smith’s magic red table) and wept with regret over kissing Khloé’s man Tristan. This didn’t ease Khloé’s pique over her sister’s Kylie Jenner’s best friend Jordyn letting Khloé’s bf bid her adieu with his mouth. And as so often happens in reality TV, the woman gets blamed for the whole thing. It takes TWO to create a new storyline for Keeping Up with the Kardashianstango, Khloé! Khlo blamed Jordyn for lying and being the reason why her family is broken up.

“And yes, Tristan put his lips on yours but, but, he put a baby in me so you’re worse! Maybe if YOU had knocked me up, Jordyn, this tale would be told differently!” – Khloé.

Khloé probably thought her legions of fans (those 88.3 Instagram followers can’t ALL be bought-and-paid for, can they?) would be running up the mountain with torches to burn wicked lips witch Jordyn’s castle to the ground. But, as evidenced by the reaction round-up via Elite Daily, Khloé was thought to be ridiculous for blaming one woman’s mouth for the dissolution of her family.

Sensing sympathy for her pain was ebbing, Khloé handed baby True to her noon-to-3pm nanny and got back on her phone (via People).

Khloé✔@khloekardashian

This has been an awful week & I know everyone is sick of hearing about it all (as am I). I’m a rollercoaster of emotions & have said things I shouldn’t have. Honestly, Tristan cheating on me & humiliating me, wasn’t such a shock as the first time.

10:42 AM - Mar 2, 2019

Khloé also had an epiphany that Jordyn wasn’t the reason her already tenuous relationship with her NBA player is now in tatters. (She obviously still blames her totally but what if her fans stopped buying whatever laxative she’s hawking on IG this week?)

Khloé✔@khloekardashian

What’s been harder & more painful is being hurt by someone so close to me. Someone whom I love & treat like a little sister. But Jordyn is not to be blamed for the breakup of my family. This was Tristan’s fault.

10:43 AM - Mar 2, 2019

And this person pretty much wrote this story in one tweet but I get paid by the word (I don’t but pretend I do for this joke):

Khloé✔@khloekardashian

· 23h

What’s been harder & more painful is being hurt by someone so close to me. Someone whom I love & treat like a little sister. But Jordyn is not to be blamed for the breakup of my family. This was Tristan’s fault.

Drebae @Drebae_

Had to recollect your thoughts after twitter got in that A$$. Go drag your man sis. He’s the problem pic.twitter.com/cLwFIwIeUZ

11:12 AM - Mar 2, 2019

Khloé concluded her scales-falling-from-her probably blepharoplasty-ed eyes moment with the revelation that maybe her kid is more important than twitter fights and crying for the camera.

“I have to move on with my life & count my blessings, my family, my health, & my beautiful baby True,” she wrote.

To seal the deal, the newly most single Kardashian unfollowed Tristan on Instagram. That’s the social media equivalent of throwing all of his shit out the window on to the lawn so they’re really over. Shame. When does production start on E!’s Khloé On Her Own? And E!’s Jordyn: Evicted By Fame? And E!’s Ladies Love Tristan Thompson?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Khloe is an idiot and now she looks like a harpy rather than the victim. 

To start off with it was ridiculous that she and her mid 30s "squad" were going around on social media stirring up trouble and being awful about a girl more than a decade younger who doesn't have the platform to fight back. That's bullying. She allowed and encouraged older women with more power to harrass Jordyn which was a shitty move. For all her talk about how Jordyn wasn't dealing with it privately, pot please meet kettle. I did think it was interesting how there was a lot of commentary about how Jordyn as a black woman is held to a different standard to the K sisters and their friends who have a long history of being with men who were cheating on their partners at the time. It's one rule for the people making the narrative and another for everyone else. 

Not to mention the stupidity of putting 100% of the blame for Tristan's crappy behaviour on Jordyn. Was it wrong for her to kiss Tristan? Yep. Did Jordyn make a commitment to be monogamous with Khloe? Nope. The question which still haven't been answered is why supposedly loved up and committed Tristan was throwing parties and inviting along young girls for a good time. Boyfriends of the year aren't living seperately and throwing all night benders to their loving partners. 

Any sympathy people had for Khloe has gone right out the window after her childish behaviour. Funnily enough Jordyn is the one who has come out of this looking more mature, she's only done one interview where she apologised and took responsibility for her mistake. She's stayed off social media, didn't blame the alcohol and only responded because Khloe's minions and been threatening her family. I was sad to see that Jordyn was blaming herself for the whole mess, Tristan was the one who fucked up and if it wasn't her it would have been another of the tens of girls that Tristan has hooked up with while supposedly in a relationship with Khloe. This whole turnaround from Khloe looks hollow and fake and people are seeing right through it. 

• Love 23
(edited)
51 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Khloe is an idiot and now she looks like a harpy rather than the victim. 

To start off with it was ridiculous that she and her mid 30s "squad" were going around on social media stirring up trouble and being awful about a girl more than a decade younger who doesn't have the platform to fight back. That's bullying. She allowed and encouraged older women with more power to harrass Jordyn which was a shitty move. For all her talk about how Jordyn wasn't dealing with it privately, pot please meet kettle. I did think it was interesting how there was a lot of commentary about how Jordyn as a black woman is held to a different standard to the K sisters and their friends who have a long history of being with men who were cheating on their partners at the time. It's one rule for the people making the narrative and another for everyone else. 

Not to mention the stupidity of putting 100% of the blame for Tristan's crappy behaviour on Jordyn. Was it wrong for her to kiss Tristan? Yep. Did Jordyn make a commitment to be monogamous with Khloe? Nope. The question which still haven't been answered is why supposedly loved up and committed Tristan was throwing parties and inviting along young girls for a good time. Boyfriends of the year aren't living seperately and throwing all night benders to their loving partners. 

Any sympathy people had for Khloe has gone right out the window after her childish behaviour. Funnily enough Jordyn is the one who has come out of this looking more mature, she's only done one interview where she apologised and took responsibility for her mistake. She's stayed off social media, didn't blame the alcohol and only responded because Khloe's minions and been threatening her family. I was sad to see that Jordyn was blaming herself for the whole mess, Tristan was the one who fucked up and if it wasn't her it would have been another of the tens of girls that Tristan has hooked up with while supposedly in a relationship with Khloe. This whole turnaround from Khloe looks hollow and fake and people are seeing right through it. 

And Khloe still hasn't figured out that Tristan is still treating her like a worthless doormat that she is. The only people that is getting my sympathy is True & Jordyn. Khole is getting the "world smallest violin" treatment from me. She should be used to that by now. Other than the loser rappers who don't know any better or pro athletes who don't know any better, I don't know any wealthy guy who would want to deal with her constant drama & stupidity on a daily basis.

Frankly, I'm surprised that Kim hasn't came to her defense by now. 

Edited by Magog
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Isn’t it too warm in LA to be warring a coat that heavy?  

She’ll suffer for fashion. I’m sure she paid hundreds for that fleecy thing. I got one from a catalog for 29.99. And it’s not ugly ass pink. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'm sure somebody has an Ellen appearance coming up.

If we are lucky, hopefully this will be the start if the Kardashian fall.  There are a lot of layers here and at no point do the Kardashians look good.

• Love 5
(edited)

“Pray for Help

Kim, Kanye, & Kourtney Comfort Khloe At Church Amid Tristan Scandal”

https://radaronline.com/photos/kardashians-leave-kanye-wests-church-gathering-amid-khloe-drama/#&redirectId=6a05096e-ee46-4e66-b0c7-8098f52db763

Also, 

“Khloé Kardashian has the full support of the entire Kardashian-Jenner family, including Kim Kardashian West‘s husband Kanye West, as she continues to deal with Tristan Thompson and Jordyn Woods‘ cheating scandal, a source tells PEOPLE.

“Kanye thinks of himself as the godfather in this family, and he has the mindset that if anyone messes with one of them, they mess with them all. So right now, Tristan and Jordyn are on his list,” the source says of the rapper, 41. “If he never talks to them again, it’s fine by him. He wasn’t close to them in the first place.”

“He’s protective of the Kardashian women, all of them, and if anyone hurts them, he will always be their biggest advocate,” the sources shares, adding that his wife Kardashian West, 38, is also “100 percent on Khloé’s side.””

https://people.com/tv/how-kardashians-kanye-west-supporting-khloe-tristan-thompson-scandal/

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 9
4 hours ago, Magog said:

And Khloe still hasn't figured out that Tristan is still treating her like a worthless doormat that she is. The only people that is getting my sympathy is True & Jordyn. Khole is getting the "world smallest violin" treatment from me. She should be used to that by now. Other than the loser rappers who don't know any better or pro athletes who don't know any better, I don't know any wealthy guy who would want to deal with her constant drama & stupidity on a daily basis.

Frankly, I'm surprised that Kim hasn't came to her defense by now. 

Kim was the first one to “unfollow Jordyn” that’s the equivalent of ordering her beheading. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

“Pray for Help

https://radaronline.com/photos/kardashians-leave-kanye-wests-church-gathering-amid-khloe-drama/#&redirectId=6a05096e-ee46-4e66-b0c7-8098f52db763

Also, 

“Khloé Kardashian has the full support of the entire Kardashian-Jenner family, including Kim Kardashian West‘s husband Kanye West, as she continues to deal with Tristan Thompson and Jordyn Woods‘ cheating scandal, a source tells PEOPLE.

“Kanye thinks of himself as the godfather in this family, and he has the mindset that if anyone messes with one of them, they mess with them all. So right now, Tristan and Jordyn are on his list,” the source says of the rapper, 41. “If he never talks to them again, it’s fine by him. He wasn’t close to them in the first place.”

“He’s protective of the Kardashian women, all of them, and if anyone hurts them, he will always be their biggest advocate,” the sources shares, adding that his wife Kardashian West, 38, is also “100 percent on Khloé’s side.””

https://people.com/tv/how-kardashians-kanye-west-supporting-khloe-tristan-thompson-scandal/

Oh, please. He lives in his own world, I doubt he cares who fucks what sister, too busy deciding what color to dye his hair this week. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Celebrity Insider says Tristan is back with his first baby mama, that he wants to have a third person handle the back and forth to see True - and that Khloe decided to blame Tristan because he cut off communication with her. 

Does this rag have credibility? Don’t know anything about it.

Edited by nexxie
51 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Oh, please. He lives in his own world, I doubt he cares who fucks what sister, too busy deciding what color to dye his hair this week. 

As if Kim and Kanye haven’t both cheated in relationships. . .

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Celebrity Insider says Tristan is back with his first baby mama, that he wants to have a third person handle the back and forth to see True - and that Khloe decided to blame Tristan because he cut off communication with her. 

I hope the first one is smart enough to kick Tristan to the curb.  As soon as another woman catches his eye, he'll be off again. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

“Pray for Help

Also, 

The source of these articles are the Kardashians. 

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, beagletime said:

I hope the first one is smart enough to kick Tristan to the curb.  As soon as another woman catches his eye, he'll be off again. 

I bet the 3rd party baby swapper is female!!!!

38 minutes ago, nexxie said:

As much credibility as the Kardashians, maybe a tad more.

• LOL 6
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

I'm more inclined to believe that Khloe walked back her comments and blamed Tristian for breaking up their family (instead of Jordyn) because she probably didn't expect to get dragged online as much as she did. Apparently, she was losing followers on social media..momager probably had to step in and recommend comments to avoid hurting the brand. Khloe was stupid from the jump but I can understand why she would feel more hurt with the betrayal being with someone in her family's circle compared to a stranger, HOWEVER, she can completely miss me with her blaming Jordyn for breaking up her family while claiming that she can't hold Tristian accountable because he is her baby daddy. Thankfully, a lot of the internet didn't allow that to slide either. 

• Love 13
50 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm more inclined to believe that Khloe walked back her comments and blamed Tristian for breaking up their family (instead of Jordyn) because she probably didn't expect to get dragged online as much as she did

Absolutely. It was actually hilarious how fast people turned on her.  Kris is pretty savvy and a master at milking a situation to help the family, I have no doubt she or whoever handles Khloe's PR told her she better backpedal and take back her stupid comments. I don't necessarily believe everything Jordyn said in her interview but she came off well which made Khloe's look even worse. I mean, you know you things are bad when #TeamJordyn and #freeTristanThompson were simultaneously trending. Even douchebag Tristan had people feeling sorry for him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Isn't it the theme of this family to have baby's daddy treating you wrong and you are struggling to BE A GOOD PARENT TO YOUR CHILDREN?  I mean, it's so sickening.  For years, we heard about with Kourtney and how she struggled with Scott. (Yes, I know Scoot is a piece, but, she wouldn't stop having kids with the man.  Sort of like, she couldn't get enough of the loser.) Then there's Kim struggling with Kanye and his demons.  Oh, forgot about Khloe and Larmar and how he treated her so bad with is refusal to get help for addiction.  Then, Kylie, then Khloe again.  I mean.....please. Oh, forgot about Rob K.  He's in hell with his baby's mama.  

• Love 10

I haven't been on here since Friday, but so much drama to respond to! 

I watched the Red Table Talk, so my response in this thread is predominantly based on that. I hadn't ever seen Kylie's show, so I really only knew Jordyn through Kylie's social media posts; I had no opinion of her in any form. However, after seeing her interview, I say to her, "oh, honey, you could do SO much better than that dog, Tristan. Seriously, go get you an accountant or a plumber, & free yourself from that drama!" I'm not at all saying that she wants any kind of relationship with Tristan, but I would love to see her just get away from all of the drama & out of the spotlight. It's not too late for her. To me, she came across as telling the truth. Whether more happened or not, I don't care. If it didn't with her, I guarantee you it did with someone else, & probably multiple someone elses, probably even that same day. He's a cheater, is, was, always will be. I think what he wanted from Khloe was his name to be recognized. #MissionAccomplishedDouchebag

What really struck me with Jordyn, is that she said she didn't want to be public, & to me, the fact that she's been pretty quiet on social media, from what I can tell, even with the Kardashian bullying machine, backs that up. She said that the main reason she was doing Jada's show was because her family was being harassed. I remember her mentioning that her mom couldn't even go to the supermarket without someone harassing her about Jordyn. She said something about her brother, too, I think, but I'm too lazy to go back & listen to the whole thing again. Maybe I'm naive, but I truly (no pun intended) think that Jordyn went on the show to get her version of the story out there, & to hopefully end the harassment of her family, who had nothing to do with anything. I believed her, so if she's lying, she should get an award. To this day, I still question whether Kim's robbery was real, but I believe Jordy without question.

About Khloe...I genuinely think that she & Lamar loved each other. Honestly, I do. However, like Jordyn, she needs to choose someone away from the spotlight, if she wants a healthy, monogamous relationship, in my opinion. Not that everyday people don't cheat, but athletes, musicians, actors, people in the entertainment industry, who have adoring fans, are far more likely to cheat, IMVHO, simply because it's presented more often, & they're more likely to not be with their spouse every night like a non-famous person. I know that part of the reason she's drawn to the men she's drawn to is for the publicity, so she'd never be in a relationship with a mechanic, or a chef, but she'd have such a happier life if she would. 

Finally, "2 Truths & a Lie" had me rolling on the floor laughing! OMG, I do feel sorry for that kiddo, but that is hysterical! 

• Love 14

Something that I don't recall seeing mentioned since the RTT interview is that if there was any doubt, Jordyn very much has the support of the Smith family who I suspect Will alone has way more respect in the biz than the Kardashians.  That video from "Uncle Will" was so sincere and kind. "I got you. We got you". "We will not let anyone break you".  Doesnt matter that Kris and the family are friends with the Smith's - they made their feelings and who they are backing pretty damn clear.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Something that I don't recall seeing mentioned since the RTT interview is that if there was any doubt, Jordyn very much has the support of the Smith family who I suspect Will alone has way more respect in the biz than the Kardashians.  That video from "Uncle Will" was so sincere and kind. "I got you. We got you". "We will not let anyone break you".  Doesnt matter that Kris and the family are friends with the Smith's - they made their feelings and who they are backing pretty damn clear.

I didn't watch the interview, just saw highlights that popped up on Youtube and had it on in the background. To me, it came across as though she only did the show to lend a voice in hopes that the harassment against her family would stop. The idea that her mother couldn't go grocery shopping or her sister couldn't go to school because of the level of harassment, harassment which the Kardashian themselves contributed to with their social media presence, that's all just sad especially when we're talking about grown ass women who have done far worse in their lifetime...even shades of similar to what they're calling out Jordyn for. 

Anyways, I'm deviating from why I quoted you, lol. I didn't realize that the Smith family came out publicly and said that. That seemed like a veiled message to the Kardashians. I thought maybe it was all of the people who were unfollowing the sisters in wake of Khloe's comments that jolted Khloe's comments walking back her accusations or why Kim and Malika have shut up and are posting other things to distract from their messiness but maybe Will's comments were the true catalyst that turned the attention to the Kardashian's comments in a more negative light.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, nexxie said:

“Kanye thinks of himself as the godfather in this family

The "godfather"? No Kanye, sorry, you're Fredo.

14 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

As if Kim and Kanye haven’t both cheated in relationships. . .

Kim is keeping quiet because she doesn't want people to start remembering how she was pregnant with North while still married to Kris Humphries. That's a pretty big cheat.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I would imagine that it's difficult to be in a relationship with an authentic person, if you are so inauthentic yourself.  (I'm referring to Khloe and most of her sisters.) 

I agree and I hope Jordyn learns a very valuable lesson. When you're the "hanger-on" to a celebrity you're never really their friend. It would've been one thing for the Kardashians to quietly disassociate themselves, but they launched an all out bullying and smear campaign over one stupid kiss. They threw a woman they claimed was family under the bus to generate sympathy for pathetic, doormat Khloe. And to make matters worse, these women are all in their late 30s targeting a girl who's barely old enough to drink. They're a bunch of snakes.

Unfortunately, Hollywood is full of wannabes, so the K-klan will never be without a coterie of sycophants, but I hope Jordyn moves on to better things.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

but maybe Will's comments were the true catalyst that turned the attention to the Kardashian's comments in a more negative light.

Yep I think so too. Here's the video and message from Will. They also gave a brief history on how Jordyn and the Smiths are so close - her dad was a sound engineer on Fresh Prince of Bel Air and became a close friend to Will so Will knows "Jordy" since she was born. 

• Love 8
On 2/27/2019 at 4:27 AM, nexxie said:

Two sweet little girls - I can see Khloe in True now.

(Once again Khloe mentions “thigh rolls” and covers True’s head - seems she’s really bothered by the baby’s chubby thighs and either her hair or her head.)

Every mom I follow on Instagram mentions their baby’s thigh rolls 😂they think the rolls are cute! I don’t think Khloe is bothered by them in the slightest haha... the turbans on the other hand, IDK 

• Love 2

I give Kourt props that she seems to have worked things out with Scott as far as co parenting. I still think Scott would drop everything if Kourtney wanted him back. But their problems I don’t think had anything to do with cheating. It was the alcohol and immaturity on Scott’s part and Kourtney’s repressed emotion/communication, (not to say he didn’t step out). 

I think Khloe stuck it out with Tristan in order to keep her daughter in his life. I suspect if this break up sticks, he will gradually drop out of True’s life. It will be left to Khloe to drag her around to watch daddy play and try to maintain a connection.

• Love 4

Khloe Kardashian slammed for editing latest Instagram snap

Khloe Kardashian's latest Instagram post has fans scratching their heads.

Coming off of the continuing drama surrounding Tristan Thompson and Jordyn Woods' alleged tryst, the middle Kardashian sister took to social media to share another photo from her recent sisters' night in, where she slinked into a sparkling, sheer bodysuit alongside Kourtney and Kendall.

Her latest photo shows Khloe walking up several stairs in the sexy ensemble, but the editing of the post had fans wondering if perhaps she had gone a bit overboard.

In addition to some calling the editing "creepy" and "Photoshopped," some fans pointed out that the post's proportions appeared to be a bit off. 

"OMG this is the worst photo shop ever," one fan wrote. "Her head is stuck on another body. She does not even have a neck."

"With all the sport you do why do you need photoshop any more," another person asked.

"The head was edited placed on top of this body," someone else pointed out.

Other people were more supportive in the comments, praising her for "showing Tristan what he lost."

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Good News: Khloé Kardashian Is Making Insane Amounts of Money

Much like pineapples on pizza or the resurrection of fashun fanny packs, the Kardashians are controversial. But there's no denying the fact that America's First Reality Family is massively successful and rich. Here, we take a closer look at Khloé Kardashian's net worth so we can copy all her financial decisions.

Turns out Khloé has even more money than some of her sisters (ahem, Kendall Jenner), so I guess her nickname is Khlo-Money for a reason, mmmkay? Here's how she made her millions.

First, Let's Talk Her KUWTK Salary

You can get a full rundown on the insane amount of money Khloé makes for Keeping Up with the Kardashians over here, but TLDR, it's a lot! In 2015, the family agreed to an $80 million deal for three years, and then in 2017, they reportedly agreed to another $150 million deal to take them through 2019.

So, how much of that does Khloé shove into her Birkin bag? Apparently, the core Kardashian members (aka Kim, Khloé, Kourtney, Kendall, Kylie, and Kris) split things pretty evenly—which means Khloé made about $25 million from that lucrative 2017 contract. Damn.

P.S. Khloe also appeared in (and made $$ from) Kardashian spin-offs like Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami and Khloé & Lamar, because she's truly doing the absolute most!

Her Good American Brand Is Verrrrrry Successful

Though it will obviously never be as cool as Rob Kardashian's SOCK COMPANY, Khloé's denim brand Good American is killing it. KoKo launched the company with Emma Grede in 2016—and they literally made $1 million on day one. Which, FYI, is the biggest apparel launch in denim history. (Yes, "denim history" is a thing, don't question it).

It's unclear exactly how much Khloé takes home from this venture, but let's assume it's—to put it delicately—one f*ck ton.

16 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I guess all that goes right out the window when you become the "hot sister" and have men busting down your door.

Someone should send that clip to Khloe.

• LOL 1

Kardashian and Jenner sisters, minus Kim, hit roller skating rink as newly-single Khloe documents trip on social media

Khloe Kardashian spent her Monday night unwinding with her sisters at a roller skating rink, capturing footage of the skating Kardashians on social media. 

The 34 year old reality star took to her Instagram story on Monday night to share several Instagram story videos of her sisters skating the night away.

The videos, taken by Khloe, feature Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian, while Kim Kardashian and Kanye Westwere nowhere to be found.