Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Marley said:

Harsh if true. Also pretty idiotic of Kylie’s bff since Kylie was her meal ticket. To give it all up for a hookup with dumbass Tristan Thompson is pathetic lol.

Exactly, because Jordyn has her own athleisure clothing line thanks to her association with Kylie along with any other things she's been able to promote do.

A big story like this is certainly one to boost Jordyn up a little bit from Kylie's shadow. However I still don't believe that Tristan or Jordyn was this foolish to make out in a club, drunk or not. 

That's what they're alleging right? This wasn't a sex hook up right? Jordyn and Tristan apparently were spotted in a LA club kissing?

• Love 1

I thought I read it was at a house-party, not like a public club where anyone could catch him in the act. Details are rapidly changing & being given, though, so who knows exactly what's true at this point. 

I'm a woman, & I despise cheating, but I think Jordyn will take the brunt of this, if true. Honestly, even if not true, her reputation is garbage now. The reason I say she'll take the brunt is that TT is a dog. He's always been a dog, he'll always be a dog; this is not a secret. Whether he left his first pregnant girlfriend for Khloe or not, he definitely was still with her when he met Khloe, & was with Khloe a few weeks later. Given his history, I'm pretty apt to believe that he made sure he gelled with Khloe before he sent his pregnant girlfriend to the curb, AKA, no matter what Khloe says, I'll always think they cheated. Then, he publicly cheated on pregnant Khloe, who stupidly forgave him, sorta. 

Tristan was always going to cheat again, & let's keep it real, he probably has cheated multiple times, with multiple women, since Khloe showed him that it didn't matter if he cheated. The shock & awe here is that he cheated with Jordyn, who is in the Kardashian inner-circle. I'm sure everyone expected TT to cheat again, & probably figured he already was. However, they didn't think it'd be someone close to them. 

• Love 11

Some things I'm having a hard time believing about the story but at the same time nothing would shock me. The only excuse I could give for Jordyn is she was drunk off her ass. But the automatic assumption this is all for ratings because of the timing reminds of Lamar's OD/coma which happened during filming and there was doubt surrounding it right until when it finally was addressed on the show and they flashed on the screen the picture of him comatose and visibly in horrible shape. Sometimes the show gets lucky and shit happens.

Anyone wanna wager how many stupid minute by minute stories Daily Mail will crank out about this today?

9 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Who çates about a bunch of random fans, sitting behind computers, who "hate" you? People need to get real lives.

Right!!??  I would just not open up instagram or whatever.  Who cares what people post?

3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Exactly, because Jordyn has her own athleisure clothing line thanks to her association with Kylie along with any other things she's been able to promote do.

A big story like this is certainly one to boost Jordyn up a little bit from Kylie's shadow. However I still don't believe that Tristan or Jordyn was this foolish to make out in a club, drunk or not. 

That's what they're alleging right? This wasn't a sex hook up right? Jordyn and Tristan apparently were spotted in a LA club kissing?

They were apparently at Tristan's house party and she didn't leave until 7am the next day.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Right!!??  I would just not open up instagram or whatever.  Who cares what people post?

They were apparently at Tristan's house party and she didn't leave until 7am the next day.

Okay... So why the immediate Tristan had sex with Jordyn? My common sense says if I'm at a house party of let's say sorta good friend, and I get drunk off my ass I'm not going to try to get a uber home or anything I'm just going to crash where I'm at and leave in the morning especially if I 21-22 like Jordyn is.

Unless someone saw her doing the Walk of shame out of Tristan's bedroom and or actually heard or saw sex happening between the two I'm going to say this is just pimp momma Kris boosting up for ratings and young Jordyn got a big fat check to be slandered by the public which I think was a dumb move on her part but it'll get her more social media followers and Google hits

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Okay... So why the immediate Tristan had sex with Jordyn? My common sense says if I'm at a house party of let's say sorta good friend, and I get drunk off my ass I'm not going to try to get a uber home or anything I'm just going to crash where I'm at and leave in the morning especially if I 21-22 like Jordyn is.

Unless someone saw her doing the Walk of shame out of Tristan's bedroom and or actually heard or saw sex happening between the two I'm going to say this is just pimp momma Kris boosting up for ratings and young Jordyn got a big fat check to be slandered by the public which I think was a dumb move on her part but it'll get her more social media followers and Google hits

I think there were witnesses at the party who confirmed it to Kylie and Khloe.  Some gossip site posted it and others confirmed, I think.

59 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I think there were witnesses at the party who confirmed it to Kylie and Khloe.  Some gossip site posted it and others confirmed, I think.

They saw her leaving early in the morning but that's all we know right? Let me re-read TMZ

For what it’s worth...

“Tristan isn’t too worried about not seeing True, or Khloé establishing new rules when it comes to coparenting,” a source told the outlet “He honestly doesn’t really care and was over it. He was never trying to win Khloé back.”

Thompson's friends also didn't understand how Kardashian didn't grasp that when she was working on her relationship with him. “Tristan’s friends are all just thinking, ‘What an idiot,'" the source said.

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a26428279/tristan-thompson-khloe-kardashian-breakup-feelings/

Time for Khloe to get her mind around the kind of guy she chose for True’s father - accept, heal, and move on. 

And give that baby her own name asap!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

That's why I can't muster up a smidgen of sympathy for Khloe. In her rush to get pregnant and keep up with her sisters, she didn't stop for two seconds and think "What kind of father am I giving a potential child?". It was incredibly selfish of her and the one who's going to pay the price is True. I'm sure Khloe thinks designer handbags and ridiculous birthday parties will make up for it, but they won't. Tristan's already on to the next and not giving her a second thought. 

• Love 16

On Sunday, Tristan allegedly hit up a house party and folks claim he and Jordyn Woods were all cuddled up. Oh? Sources on the scene tell TMZ Tristan and Jordyn - who models for Khloe's Good American collection - were all over each other and making out. She supposedly didn't leave his house until the wee hours of the morning.

So I just read the rundown of events and all this over some kissing and a house party thrown at someone else's house? 

And honestly I'm a need like a sex tape or something to prove that she actually had sex with him if she allegedly left his didn't leave his house until early in the morning the next day.

http://theybf.com/2019/02/19/tristan-thompson-tweets-deletes-response-about-allegedly-cheating-on-khloe-with-jordyn-wo

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Oh, I believe that both were foolish enough to hook up.  These people live in a bubble, an altered reality - where they have handlers, hanger oners doing their bidding.  Where they are pumped up to think they can get away with things.  And it's not like the Kardashians are known for fidelity.  Their values have always been very warped.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

I wonder if this is a ratings ploy.

Even if it didn’t start out as a ratings ploy, you know Kris will turn it into one. 

And I really don’t get the Jordyn hate. Does anyone really think Kylie gives a shit if Tristan got caught cheating again? Does it matter who with? Are we supposed to believe that Tristan had turned over a new leaf and Jordyn, temptress that she is, seduced him? I’d give her a medal for showing Tristan for what he is once and for all. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

And I really don’t get the Jordyn hate. Does anyone really think Kylie gives a shit if Tristan got caught cheating again? Does it matter who with? Are we supposed to believe that Tristan had turned over a new leaf and Jordyn, temptress that she is, seduced him? I’d give her a medal for showing Tristan for what he is once and for all. 

Mostly because they feel Jordyn knew Khloe was still holding onto that delusional shred of hope that Tristan would settle down with her. 

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

That may be a normal way of thinking but sadly we are in a world consumed by social media obsession, the Kardashians are amongst the worst who live and die by what is said on Instagram. Khloe especially sits around responding to every comment she doesn't like.  And Kylie and the Kardashians in general have literally hundreds of instagram fan pages dedicated to every move they make. Its actually a little bizarre.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

For what it’s worth...

“Tristan isn’t too worried about not seeing True, or Khloé establishing new rules when it comes to coparenting,” a source told the outlet “He honestly doesn’t really care and was over it. He was never trying to win Khloé back.”

Thompson's friends also didn't understand how Kardashian didn't grasp that when she was working on her relationship with him. “Tristan’s friends are all just thinking, ‘What an idiot,'" the source said.

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a26428279/tristan-thompson-khloe-kardashian-breakup-feelings/

Time for Khloe to get her mind around the kind of guy she chose for True’s father - accept, heal, and move on. 

Tristan Thompson Reportedly 'Doesn't Really Care' About Khloé Kardashian

Oof that is a harsh headline.  And we all have known this for some time.  And I love it.

From the article:

a source told People. “Khloé has acted like she is single for a while," that source said. "She is focused on herself, her daughter and their life in L.A. She isn’t spending time with Tristan. She doesn’t act like she is planning a future with him. All because she can’t trust him. 

Oh, nice quote Kris!  Like we don't all realize who the "source" is.  And RIGHT, Khloe is over it all.  She's been chasing him around the country, she is pathetic.

What is with the baby's name?

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

That's why I can't muster up a smidgen of sympathy for Khloe. In her rush to get pregnant and keep up with her sisters, she didn't stop for two seconds and think "What kind of father am I giving a potential child?". It was incredibly selfish of her and the one who's going to pay the price is True. I'm sure Khloe thinks designer handbags and ridiculous birthday parties will make up for it, but they won't. Tristan's already on to the next and not giving her a second thought. 

Not only do I not have any sympathy for her, I am happy to see her hurt.  I really hate her.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Mostly because they feel Jordyn knew Khloe was still holding onto that delusional shred of hope that Tristan would settle down with her. 

That may be a normal way of thinking but sadly we are in a world consumed by social media obsession, the Kardashians are amongst the worst who live and die by what is said on Instagram. Khloe especially sits around responding to every comment she doesn't like.  And Kylie and the Kardashians in general have literally hundreds of instagram fan pages dedicated to every move they make. Its actually a little bizarre.

Then let Khloe be pissed at her. Why should Kylie dump the friendship?  

This party was at Tristan’s house, I’m guessing Khloe doesn’t live there. Why is Tristan even inviting Jordyn to a party? And why did she go? Did she tell Kylie he invited her?  I’m not giving Jordyn a pass, but then she’s not the one in a relationship. And were Khloe and Tristan in a real committed  relationship or was it just in Khloe’s mind? 

The whole thing is a clusterfuck, but no one in that family has any high moral ground to be shunning anyone. Starting with Kris. 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, iwasish said:

This party was at Tristan’s house, I’m guessing Khloe doesn’t live there. Why is Tristan even inviting Jordyn to a party? And why did she go? Did she tell Kylie he invited her?  I’m not giving Jordyn a pass, but then she’s not the one in a relationship. And were Khloe and Tristan in a real committed  relationship or was it just in Khloe’s mind? 

The whole thing is a clusterfuck, but no one in that family has any high moral ground to be shunning anyone. Starting with Kris. 

You're right...but I wouldn't hook up w/my BFF's sister's playboy baby daddy, not even in my younger years  after having had a few...just screams trashy, which I never really took Jordyn to be.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, teapot said:

You're right...but I wouldn't hook up w/my BFF's sister's playboy baby daddy, not even in my younger years  after having had a few...just screams trashy, which I never really took Jordyn to be.

Not only that, but Jordyn is (I'm guessing was now) a Good American jeans (Khloe's company) model, she screwed around with her employer's man. It's a double "fuck you" to the Ks. 

I really wonder if Jordyn did this to separate herself from the K/Js, she got tired of always being overshadowed by Kyle. 

36 minutes ago, iwasish said:

You are making excuses for Jordyn.  First off, what kind of "friend" uses another "friend" as their "meal ticket"?  Probably someone who lacks character and doesn't have a lot loyalty.   She's just as bad as he is.  She knew he was in a relationship. 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, GaT said:

Not only that, but Jordyn is (I'm guessing was now) a Good American jeans (Khloe's company) model, she screwed around with her employer's man. It's a double "fuck you" to the Ks. 

I really wonder if Jordyn did this to separate herself from the K/Js, she got tired of always being overshadowed by Kyle. 

Much like Malika and Khloé. They’ve had issues over the years and Khloes gotten some digs in a Malika.  It’s hard to be in the shadow of your best friend. And even the things they’ve benefited by might feel like they’re just throwing you a bone.

Jordyn being a model for Good American for instance, maybe in her mind she felt like Kylie must have asked her sister to “ do me a favor”  and hire Jordyn to model for her. 

Its hard to feel as though you’re an equal when there’s such a disparity in wealth, you never know how much you can accept as just a friend being generous and when does it start to feel like your being pitied for having less or you worry that your rich friend thinks you are only in it for the perks. And how do you reciprocate when you can never afford to  on an equal basis. Does some resentment leak in, even subconsciously? But aside from all that and the general messiness of the situation, I can’t muster up that much anger for her or energy enough to care about Khloe’s “heartbreak” after all, she picked him. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Its hard to feel as though you’re an equal when there’s such a disparity in wealth, you never know how much you can accept as just a friend being generous and when does it start to feel like your being pitied for having less or you worry that your rich friend thinks you are only in it for the perks. And how do you reciprocate when you can never afford to  on an equal basis. Does some resentment leak in, even subconsciously? 

I've heard that Jordyn has been staying in Kyle's guest house for free, don't know if it's true, but if it is, that's a pretty big favor to accept.

3 hours ago, nexxie said:

For what it’s worth...

I have no idea why all these K women have been giving their kids their dads’ last names.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I've heard that Jordyn has been staying in Kyle's guest house for free, don't know if it's true, but if it is, that's a pretty big favor to accept.

I can see Kylie telling her that she needs her best friend near to stay grounded and real” ,I mean these two dolts had a commitment ceremony as “friends”. It’s easy to get sucked in.  Maybe they think of themselves as Oprah and Gayle.

Why wouldn’t ppl hate on Jordyn? Yea Tristan is a dog but that’s known. Jordyn was supposed to be a close family friend and she hooked up with Khloes baby daddy who she was under the impression she was still with. That’s gross and who would want that kind of person around.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Marley said:

Why wouldn’t ppl hate on Jordyn? Yea Tristan is a dog but that’s known. Jordyn was supposed to be a close family friend and she hooked up with Khloes baby daddy who she was under the impression she was still with. That’s gross and who would want that kind of person around.

Because I don’t “hate” people I don’t even know. And certainly don’t judge based on silly rumors.

• Love 6

Well I don’t hate her either and I just meant I could see why the family would cut her out of their circle. I honestly don’t care what happens to any of these ppl just discussing gossip lol.

• Love 3
On 2/18/2019 at 9:31 AM, BrindaWalsh said:

Good riddance to Tristan.  And honestly, from the start I think that Khloe wanted a baby more than she wanted Tristan.  

When she does decide to jump back into the dating pool, I hope she takes a long hard look at the types of men she commits too and makes a change.  She should go out with somebody who completely goes against her type and see how it goes.  She might just be surprised.  

Yes. Khloe needs some therapy and self reflection. I think she is a nurturing person but you have to love yourself first. She should take a play from Serena Williams and date a tech guy. 

On 2/18/2019 at 9:58 AM, BitterApple said:

I agree. Even if Tristan and Khloe have broken up, he should've made time to see his daughter. Many pages back, I predicted he was going to be the kind of father who was fine with sending a monthly check and seeing his kids a handful of times a year. Sadly, I think I'm going to be proven right. 

Yes I agree. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Marley said:

I think anyone who wants to cut Jordyn out of their life is welcome to do so. I don’t think everyone is required to. Let’s say Kylie supports her sister and cuts her out... then suddenly Khloe decides to “ forgive” Tristan? Which is just as likely as any other scenario... what was the point of ruining a friendship?

I’m  just not seeing why Tristan isn’t getting a worse edit for pursuing someone in  the family circle to cheat with. There’s plenty of hookups available to a guy like him. He chooses someone that he knows if it’s revealed will cause a huge ripple affect. That’s a new level of creepy. And I put that on him. Why would he invite her to a house party at his residence?  Logical question, why would she go? Maybe to try and hook up with a team mate or buddy of Tristan's? Maybe she did have the hots for Tristan. 

Actually, I’ve put too much thought into this whole thing. The family is probably brainstorming right know on how maximize the mess into a ratings bonanza. Pics of Khloe today, show her looking like she hasn’t a care on the world. Why should I give her situation any deeper thought than she is? My co worker commented this morning that Khloe will  be out on some new guys arm in a few weeks anyway. So good luck to True, she’ll need it. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Note to Kris, in the next non disclosure agreement you have close family and friends sign.... add paragraph about hooking up with family members significant others as verboten. 

And are you a member of the inside circle of friends if you have to sign a non disclosure agreement? 

• Love 1

I don't feel bad for Khloe. Maybe that's heartless to say but everything she's going through is because of her bad judgement just as it was with Lamar. You can't put your life on display for monetary gain and then think you can righteously clap back at people who rightfully point out what a tool you are. With all of her passive memes about loving yourself, love, light, acceptance, happiness, hard work in a relationship, etc. and she thinks she can come out of this without egg on her face? Khloe always bets on the wrong horse and she just needs to take her lumps.

Tristian was and will likely always be a dog. As far as I'm concerned, this is just another example of getting caught...if I had to, I would bet money that there have been others that have flown under the radar since his last cheating scandal.

I don't have sympathy for Jordyn either because how did she not bring this on herself? But of all people involved, her behaviour is the least offensive to me just by default of knowing that the other two are undisputed idiots who have done stupid shit before and not learned their lessons. That said, what she did was fucked up just because of the relationship between her and Kylie and the fact that Khloe is Kylie's sister. Of all people, I feel bad for Kylie and Stormi. Kylie seems to genuinely appreciate Jordyn as a friend and she seems to have a special relationship with Stormi and if Kylie decided to kick Jordyn out of her life, I'm sure it will require some lifestyle adjustments for her and her daughter.

I should say 'allegedly' because I don't think it's been officially confirmed, however, Adrienne from The Real (who used to date Rob) still has ties to the family and she said that she spoke to a source close to the situation and she can confirm that it's real. Adrienne has always been careful of how she spoke about the family on her talk show and I don't think she would have confirmed it if she didn't 100% trust her source and the connections her source has in confirming it. But to be distinct, the sources claim witnesses speak about the two making out, the reports that she left his house at like 7am suggests that they slept together but the 'sources' don't come out and make that claim...at least not based on the article I read.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

He's pretty dumb.  But the key is that he doesn't care.  At all.  He does what he wants because he doesn't care if he hurts Khloe.  Or anyone for that matter.

That’s the part Khloe hasn’t accepted - he probably just laughs at her postings about loving him and being broken.

Tristan DOES NOT CARE. Literally. Bible.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Perez Hilton has the breakdown via Daily Mail who got a very detailed story from someone who was at the party Tristan was at Valentines night. I kept hearing about 2 different parties and it was confusing. Jordyn wasn't at this particular party. It actually makes sense now and ewww dude is a vile piece of trash

https://perezhilton.com/tristan-thompson-cheated-more-women-valentines-day-party-video/

That makes three Jordans in Tristan’s sordid story - maybe Khloe can post a quote about that.

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

She needs to stop with the stupid messages. Just say it in English or, my preference, say nothing. 

She’s  gotten burned in every relationship she’s had. Time to figure out what her issue is. It’s not the men she’s choosing, it’s why she chooses those men. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I don't even know where to begin to unravel this, but I keep coming back to one thing.  

Jordyn is 21 years old.  And people do REALLY stupid things at 21 years old.  Now, that does not excuse the choices she made (assuming she was sober when making those choices, which I'm not convinced she was, at which point this becomes an ENTIRELY different discussion), however she's 21.  Tristan is 27.  There's a HUGE difference between 21 and 27 - in terms of how you make decisions, how you process situations playing out in front of you, and the choices you make.  At 21 little Kimmy was married to Damon.  At 23 Khloe was arrested for her DUI.  People fuck up in their early 20s.  So, while Jordyn has made a huge mistake here - and a creepy one at that - I hope that she's not the one the Kardashians drag through the mud.  It's easy to blame the "other woman" - women do it to each other all the time, and I suspect this won't be any different.  But if they can forgive Tristan for what he did the Khloe the first time  -- that very public humiliation of his very pregnant girlfriend that  was clearly not limited to just one small indiscretion in a bar, no matter what justifications Khloe made in her mind - then I hope they can show Jordyn the same level of forgiveness after years of close friendship with Kylie, her relationship with the family, and her relationship with little Stormi.  

Which brings me to Tristan.  He's a scum.  HE was a scum when he met Khloe, he's a scum still, and he's going to be a scum his entire life.  He cheated on his first pregnant girlfriend with Khloe, he cheated on Khloe god only knows how many times, and now he's cheated on her again, this time with somebody incredibly close to the family.  Where do I lay 90% of the blame in this whole situation?  Solely in Tristan's lap.  He is a 27 year old man who acts like the stereotypical 17-year-old-asshole-senior-captain-of-the-high-school-basketball team who thinks his shit don't stink.  And I hope that Khloe bleeds him dry for child support.  Because quite honestly, the ONLY thing this guy cares about is his game and his money.  

And that brings me to Khloe.  Part of me feels sympathy for her.  Despite Lamar's problems, I actually do believe that he fell in love with her and cares about her.  But I don't think Tristan gave a shit from day one, and quite frankly I don't think he gives a shit about or has respect for ANY woman (Okay, maybe his mother.  But that's about it).  The writing was on the wall when Khloe and Tristan got together.  Even if she couldn't see who Tristan really was then because she was so swept up in the "romance," she should have walked away right after True was born.  And she was stupid.  She is quite possibly the stupidest relationship person I "know."  And while she is the victim here, eh, she's really not.  TRUE is the real victim.  That baby deserves a good man to be her father, and a mother who has some common sense about what love and respect actually looks like.  There's a fine line between forgiveness and gullibility and outright stupidity.  And you know there's something majorly wrong with the picture that's been painted when you feel more sympathy for a member of the cheating party than the person who has been cheated on.  

Khloe - if you or your people read these boards - you are 34 years old.  You have a baby.  You didn't do it before, so now's the time to do it.  GET YOURSELF TO A THERAPIST.  Go through all the shit you need to - your mother's infidelity, your parents divorce, your fathers death, Bruce's transition, the insecurity, the body issues, the bad choices you make in men, the public lifestyle that you lead that you seem to think takes no emotional toll on you whatsoever.  Take the years (yes, it will take years, that's how therapy works), to work through this shitstorm and get it together for the sake of that little girl.  You can't keep pointing fingers when you are making teh same shitty choice over and over again.  And  you don't want True making the same mistakes you do, day after day, no matter how many positive affirmations you say in front of the mirror.  

What a mess. 

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 21
37 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I don't even know where to begin to unravel this, but I keep coming back to one thing.  

Jordyn is 21 years old.  And people do REALLY stupid things at 21 years old.  Now, that does not excuse the choices she made (assuming she was sober when making those choices, which I'm not convinced she was, at which point this becomes an ENTIRELY different discussion), however she's 21.  Tristan is 27.  There's a HUGE difference between 21 and 27 - in terms of how you make decisions, how you process situations playing out in front of you, and the choices you make.  At 21 little Kimmy was married to Damon So, while Jordyn has made a huge mistake here - and a creepy one at that - I hope that she's not the one the Kardashians drag through the mud.  It's easy to blame the "other woman" - women do it to each other all the time, and I suspect this won't be any different.  But if they can forgive Tristan for what he did the Khloe the first time  -- that very public humiliation of his very pregnant girlfriend that  was clearly not limited to just one small indiscretion in a bar, no matter what justifications Khloe made in her mind - then I hope they can show Jordyn the same level of forgiveness after years of close friendship with Kylie, her relationship with the family, and her relationship with little Stormi.  

Which brings me to Tristan.  He's a scum.  HE was a scum when he met Khloe, he's a scum still, and he's going to be a scum his entire life.  He cheated on his first pregnant girlfriend with Khloe, he cheated on Khloe god only knows how many times, and now he's cheated on her again, this time with somebody incredibly close to the family.  Where do I lay 90% of the blame in this whole situation?  Solely in Tristan's lap.  He is a 27 year old man who acts like the stereotypical 17-year-old-asshole-senior-captain-of-the-high-school-basketball team who thinks his shit don't stink.  And I hope that Khloe bleeds him dry for child support.  Because quite honestly, the ONLY thing this guy cares about is his game and his money.  

And that brings me to Khloe.  Part of me feels sympathy for her.  Despite Lamar's problems, I actually do believe that he fell in love with her and cares about her.  But I don't think Tristan gave a shit from day one, and quite frankly I don't think he gives a shit about or has respect for ANY woman (Okay, maybe his mother.  But that's about it).  The writing was on the wall when Khloe and Tristan got together.  Even if she couldn't see who Tristan really was then because she was so swept up in the "romance," she should have walked away right after True was born.  And she was stupid.  She is quite possibly the stupidest relationship person I "know."  And while she is the victim here, eh, she's really not.  TRUE is the real victim.  That baby deserves a good man to be her father, and a mother who has some common sense about what love and respect actually looks like.  There's a fine line between forgiveness and gullibility and outright stupidity.  And you know there's something majorly wrong with the picture that's been painted when you feel more sympathy for a member of the cheating party than the person who has been cheated on.  

Khloe - if you or your people read these boards - you are 34 years old.  You have a baby.  You didn't do it before, so now's the time to do it.  GET YOURSELF TO A THERAPIST.  Go through all the shit you need to - your mother's infidelity, your parents divorce, your fathers death, Bruce's transition, the insecurity, the body issues, the bad choices you make in men, the public lifestyle that you lead that you seem to think takes no emotional toll on you whatsoever.  Take the years (yes, it will take years, that's how therapy works), to work through this shitstorm and get it together for the sake of that little girl.  You can't keep pointing fingers when you are making teh same shitty choice over and over again.  And  you don't want True making the same mistakes you do, day after day, no matter how many positive affirmations you say in front of the mirror.  

What a mess. 

Good post! I would just add that Khloe needs to deal with her own paternity in therapy - that might be key to understanding why she feels (unconsciously) that she doesn’t deserve more.

(Maybe giving True the name Kardashian would be the perfect symbol to help Khloe feel like a true Kardashian herself.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Khloe finally deleted pics of her creepy baby daddy from instagram - hopefully she’ll delete his name from True’s.

Did Tristan's first child's mother Jordan take Thompson off of their son's name?

Just because True's last name won't be Thompson won't make him any less her father.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Did Tristan's first child's mother Jordan take Thompson off of their son's name?

Just because True's last name won't be Thompson won't make him any less her father.

Both women are idiots - their shared baby-daddy showed his scumbaggery before each child was born and they still saddled the kids with his name.

• Love 3