Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Both women are idiots - their shared baby-daddy showed his scumbaggery before each child was born and they still saddled the kids with his name.

I am shocked and bewildered at how many still automatically give their children their fathers' last name. Why?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

So even Tyler Henry the psychic could see that Khloe’s  relationship was doomed. 

I would love to think some people have the kind of skills this kid is supposed to have, but I’ve watched him a few times and everything he says is in the public domain, usually buried in an old magazine article or said in an interview. As for Khloe’s situation, is there anyone anywhere who thought Tristan was a loyal boyfriend?

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I would love to think some people have the kind of skills this kid is supposed to have, but I’ve watched him a few times and everything he says is in the public domain, usually buried in an old magazine article or said in an interview. As for Khloe’s situation, is there anyone anywhere who thought Tristan was a loyal boyfriend?

Khloe?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

I would love to think some people have the kind of skills this kid is supposed to have, but I’ve watched him a few times and everything he says is in the public domain, usually buried in an old magazine article or said in an interview

I'm generally not a believer, but Tyler warned Alan Thicke about his heart  months before his fatal heart attack. I didn't see the actual episode but I saw where Tyler met with his wife after his passing and they watched a recording of his reading and it freaked me the hell out! I wonder if with certain people he can feel things more than others.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I'm generally not a believer, but Tyler warned Alan Thicke about his heart  months before his fatal heart attack. I didn't see the actual episode but I saw where Tyler met with his wife after his passing and they watched a recording of his reading and it freaked me the hell out! I wonder if with certain people he can feel things more than others.

Good point - maybe his premonitions are a true skill (I’ve had some eerie ones myself so I get how that works) - but when he claims someone who has passed is saying this or that, it seems he’s using info that’s in the public domain to spin something that will make sense to the client.

Edit: Actually I don’t know how that works, just that it happens.

Edited by nexxie

Moved here from the Kylie thread because of preponderance of Khloe content.

1 HOUR AGO, NEXXIE SAID:

"Jordyn has tried profusely to apologize to Khloe, Kylie and even Kris [Jenner] several times since the news spread. She has reached out to Khloe multiple times trying to explain that this was a one-time mistake."

This boggles my mind.  So a "one-time mistake" is presumed to be cause for forgiveness?  What is the tipping point that makes it an unforgivable "mistake?"  Two cheats, three?  That girl should be tucking her tail between her legs and staying out of the way. 

Tristan was a poor bet from day one.  Who in their right mind decides that the a man who will leave a pregnant woman is just the man she wants as the father for her child?  Khloe.  She is the genesis of all this drama, imo.  She made a poor choice, on top of that made poor decisions, and is now reaping the consequences.  And she can't even think of any words of her own to express herself, just plagiarizes sappy sayings to let us know how deep and philosophical her wound is.  Us being the non-intimate general public who have no idea who she is as a person.  Wonder what deep philosophical thinking led her to believe that The Man Who Cheated On His Pregnant Girlfriend would be a loyal and true boyfriend/father.

I am sorry she is hurting, but I am beginning to believe she will learn no appropriate lesson from this, nor look to herself as a cause of her angst and pain.  I think that to her Tristan is the bounder who did not accept her warm cerebral love and Jordan is a traitor.  And Khloe herself is the betrayed angel, who though no discernible fault of her own was kicked to the curb.

Time to grow up, Khloe.  You have a little woman who will be watching you to learn how to value herself.  If you can't buck up your game for yourself, do it for your daughter.

• Love 18

NEWS Rob Kardashian's Ex Confirms Tristan Thompson & Jordyn Woods Cheating Scandal Is 'Absolutely True' (contains video of conversation)

"I think the blame should be obviously put on both parties," she said in reference to the alleged cheating scandal. She added "But at this point, it looks like Tristan just has a problem. There's something wrong. There's a deeper issue here."

Co-host Loni Love, reiterated that she doesn't think it's coming from a suggestive place of mental health or having a "deeper issue". Loni thinks Tristan Thompson's motivations are based on his 'baller attitude'. Loni disagree's with Bailon and states:

"Nah, it's called 'I got money, I got bitches. That's what I want." The conversation was about to go into moral codes within relationships with infidelity being far from moral, when Loni suggested that the incident could just be a rumour.

This is when Bailon clarified that she "spoke to somebody" about the cheating: "It is confirmed that this is absolutely true."

44 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I call BS. Lol Tristan has no need for Khloe, despite her having means to satisfy his every whim. Jordyn is the equivalent of a scrub- a Kylie nutswinger.  He's dumb, but damn, I hope not than dumb.

Khloe sealed her fate by staying with him despite him cheating the first time.  "Thirsty" is a turn off. He stopped respecting her long ago. (if he ever did to begin with).

Khloe's next move will be like "I won't let you see True" and Tristan will be like "deuces." Maybe PMK will put him on the payroll to make appearances, that will be the only way. (Still not above thinking - that Jordyn was asked to take one for the team.)

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

I call BS. Lol Tristan has no need for Khloe, despite her having means to satisfy his every whim. Jordyn is the equivalent of a scrub- a Kylie nutswinger.  He's dumb, but damn, I hope not than dumb.

Khloe sealed her fate by staying with him despite him cheating the first time.  "Thirsty" is a turn off. He stopped respecting her long ago. (if he ever did to begin with).

Khloe's next move will be like "I won't let you see True" and Tristan will be like "deuces." Maybe PMK will put him on the payroll to make appearances, that will be the only way. (Still not above thinking - that Jordyn was asked to take one for the team.)

Khloe saying she won’t let him see True only matters if he wants to see True. And technically he can take her to court and get visitation if he wants to be a dick. 

• Love 6

Khloe has no cards left to play. Tristan doesn't care about her or the bad p.r., and seems marginally interested in True at best. He already has another kid if he feels the sudden urge to play Daddy, and there's no shortage of women dying to be the wife/girlfriend/baby mama of a professional athlete. His options are limitless, hers not so much.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Khloe has no cards left to play. Tristan doesn't care about her or the bad p.r., and seems marginally interested in True at best. He already has another kid if he feels the sudden urge to play Daddy, and there's no shortage of women dying to be the wife/girlfriend/baby mama of a professional athlete. His options are limitless, hers not so much.

He totally seems like the serial impregnator type too. 

• Love 4

'If you Photoshop her body, Photoshop the reflection too!' Instagram brutally mocks Khloe Kardashian's Good American brand over hilarious 'editing fail' on a shot of the reality star

Fans attacked Khloe Kardashian's denim brand, Good American, after it posted a seemingly-Photoshopped Instagram of the influencer

Although the brand stands for body positivity, Khloe's body appeared thinner

Some people pointed out that they forgot to Photoshop Khloe's reflection, too

People made fun of the photo in the post's comments, teasing Khloe, 34, and the brand for what they called a 'Photoshop fail'

The pink Good Waist Crop ($139), which Khloe wore in the controversial Instagram photo, comes in 15 sizes, ranging from 00 to 24

$

$

$

• LOL 6

That reading with Tyler was from TWO years ago. Unless they started planning this bigass ruse back then?

I guess I'm not shocked that with all the doubt surrounding Khloe's actual pregnancy ("her stomach is photoshopped"!) it would bring out the same doubt that something like this which will affect so many people and their lives would be seen as nothing but a publicity stunt.

I would love to be in those meetings where Kris thinks up these elaborate schemes to hurt and embarass her kids while destroying the reputation of a family friend.

39 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

That reading with Tyler was from TWO years ago. Unless they started planning this bigass ruse back then?

I guess I'm not shocked that with all the doubt surrounding Khloe's actual pregnancy ("her stomach is photoshopped"!) it would bring out the same doubt that something like this which will affect so many people and their lives would be seen as nothing but a publicity stunt.

I would love to be in those meetings where Kris thinks up these elaborate schemes to hurt and embarass her kids while destroying the reputation of a family friend.

I don’t think she creates the situation, but she definitely plots how to work it to best ratings and $$$ advantage. And I sincerely doubt she cares one whit about the reputation of a family friend. (Unless it’s her friend). 

• Love 3

Supposedly (according to a bunch of online mags), Tristan has crashed at Jordan Craig’s place over the past couple of years when Khloe has kicked him out - if true, baby mama #1 is just as clueless as baby mama #2.

On 2/21/2019 at 12:01 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

And that brings me to Khloe.  Part of me feels sympathy for her.  Despite Lamar's problems, I actually do believe that he fell in love with her and cares about her.  But I don't think Tristan gave a shit from day one, and quite frankly I don't think he gives a shit about or has respect for ANY woman (Okay, maybe his mother.  But that's about it).  The writing was on the wall when Khloe and Tristan got together.  Even if she couldn't see who Tristan really was then because she was so swept up in the "romance," she should have walked away right after True was born.  And she was stupid.  She is quite possibly the stupidest relationship person I "know."  And while she is the victim here, eh, she's really not.  TRUE is the real victim.  That baby deserves a good man to be her father, and a mother who has some common sense about what love and respect actually looks like.  There's a fine line between forgiveness and gullibility and outright stupidity.  And you know there's something majorly wrong with the picture that's been painted when you feel more sympathy for a member of the cheating party than the person who has been cheated on.  

Khloe - if you or your people read these boards - you are 34 years old.  You have a baby.  You didn't do it before, so now's the time to do it.  GET YOURSELF TO A THERAPIST.  Go through all the shit you need to - your mother's infidelity, your parents divorce, your fathers death, Caitlyn’s transition, the insecurity, the body issues, the bad choices you make in men, the public lifestyle that you lead that you seem to think takes no emotional toll on you whatsoever.  Take the years (yes, it will take years, that's how therapy works), to work through this shitstorm and get it together for the sake of that little girl.  You can't keep pointing fingers when you are making teh same shitty choice over and over again.  And  you don't want True making the same mistakes you do, day after day, no matter how many positive affirmations you say in front of the mirror.  

What a mess. 

I do have some sympathy for Khloe (just a tiny bit though). I think she is a naturally caring and nurturing person and would make a good wife to someone who valued her. I do think she actually loved Lamar, and I believe he did lie (directly and by omission) to her before and after marriage regarding his addiction (a reason you shouldn’t marry so quickly). She did take her vows seriously and tried to get him help but Lamar didn’t love himself to be any sort of husband to anyone (the addiction reigns supreme). 

With Tristian? I think she thought he was hot and just wanted a baby- stop gap. Tristian is a DOG and I seriously hope no one ends up with an STI or HIV because he sleeps around and doesn’t wrap it up. 

As far as Jordan, IMO 21 is old enough to know that sleeping with your BFF’s sister’s baby daddy/boyfriend is BAD TASTE and trashy. I don’t blame her for this though had it not been her Tristian would’ve cheated with someone else. 

Khole does need THERAPY. I want her to get herself together before True is old enough to know what’s going on (emotionally). 

• Love 12
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

Khloe saying she won’t let him see True only matters if he wants to see True. And technically he can take her to court and get visitation if he wants to be a dick. 

17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Yeah I don’t think Tristian cares about seeing True. 

Let’s be real, True is an infant and a GIRL infant. She will only be interesting to a Tristian type if she grows up and has his talent for basketball. I am not saying Tristian would hurt True or have a problem paying child support but he would be perfectly content to send a bday/Xmas gift and be done. 

• Love 8

Khloé Kardashian Posts "Some People Are Really F**ked Up" Amid Jordyn Woods Cheating Scandal

Oh please Miss Deep and Wise, how can you expect that people really believe that you think that "Beautiful people do not just happen" when you have a glam room, fillers (at the least) and plastic surgery (at the most).  I am sorry for your present problems, but please look up the term cognitive dissonance.  Oh here , I'll do it for you:

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance

the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

Also, while you are in that dictionary, check out irony.

I would love to see evidence from your life style, your choices, the way you present yourself (Hello, photoshop/filter) that give truth to the philosophical ramblings you present about what true beauty is.

Try living those thoughts as opposed to posting them.

img-3582-1550943523.jpeg?crop=1xw:1xh;ce

image.thumb.png.f4aa1b96a51bf6ee5c4955ae3f4d72a2.png

img-3581-1550943579.jpeg?crop=1xw:1xh;ce

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 5

the plot thickens

Khloé Kardashian Is Allegedly “In Contention” To Be The Next “Bachelorette”  (article includes tweets from Mike Fleiss)

Tragic newly single mom and crypt message poster Khloé Kardashian‘s recent romantic woes have supposedly made her a contender for The Bachelorette. At least that’s what The Bachelor/ette franchise creator Mike Fleiss wants you to believe. Fleiss obviously hasn’t considered the many reasons why Khloe, 34, could never be the next Bachelorette. One is that, upon hearing the news, every rose (including the plastic ones) on the planet said “fuck that noise” and shriveled into nothingness. So both series are canceled now because roses don’t exist anymore. Thanks for that, Khloé (no shade).

In a tweet yesterday, via Uss Weekly, Fleiss claimed that this is something Khloé and ABC are actually considering. If so, make ready for Orcus, God of Doom to rise from the netherverse and bring upon the end times due to the Kardashian and Bachelorfranchises merging into one amorphous blob of television vapidity.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

how can you expect that people really believe that you think that "Beautiful people do not just happen" when you have a glam room, fillers (at the least) and plastic surgery (at the most).

I think the fact that she does have glam rooms, fillers, and plastic surgery supports the idea that beautiful people don't just happen.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

yeah the whole scandal is sketchy af. i have two theories about the situation.

1) Tristan and khloe have been done for a while. Khloe was holding on to something nonexistent. Tristan has been trying to leave her for so long now. He just doesnt want to be the asshole who cheats on his pregnant gf then dumps her with their newborn baby. So he acts out, trying to get dumped. Obviously Khloe keeps forgiving him for cheating with randos, so he gets desperate. The only way he's free of the relationship is if he does something unforgiveable, and neither Malika nor the sisters would ever f him. So Jordyn is the perfect person. She's young and in the shadow of Kylie - her best friend who gets all the male attention and has a strong committed relationship. Jordyn's probably lonely and insecure and she's only 21, homeschooled, and her only real friend is too absorbed in her own problems to care. She's literally talked about it. I think she got caught up in the idea of being chosen by someone who should be unattainable to her. I think Tristan was probably being slimy spouting the same smooth bs that got him Khloe, who is insecure af herself.

2) KUWTK has been losing viewers. My other theory is that I think Khloe was possibly done w Tristan a while ago, but Kris needed to time the drama for the series. I think also, Khloe looks better if something happens where she will look good to the public by saying 'im too good for this. no more chances'. But if she randomly announces that her and Tristan are done, people would likely not believe her given her past, or call her dumb for not doing it earlier, or wonder about what he did and never leave her alone. In that case, I think it's completely plausible Jordyn was paid. She's so close to the family and has hardly any previous drama. It doesn't seem like her to act out like this. Now there is a set-up for a whole season of drama. There will be issues between Kylie and others because Kylie will inevitably need Jordyn and she knows that Khloe is a bigger mess. And I bet that the season ends with reconciliation between Jordyn and others.

Also someone says in the linked article below that Jordyn is pretty much already part of the family and this is basically how family members are used. It's an initiation of sorts, like 'Welcome to the Family, now you have to do the shit that we do for fame' - just part of being on the payroll. Jordyn is getting some hate but this makes her a more interesting person that people would want to know about and follow and watch on tv. And honestly she's the most likeable person out of her, Khloe, and Tristan (imo) - and I don't think Kris is stupid to that fact.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/tristan-thompson-and-jordyn-woods-fan-theories-were-shook-tbh/

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Had Khloe and Tristan already split by Valentine’s Day? (The flowers from Daddy and Baby True make sense in that case) Doesn’t that change the situation with Jordyn? 

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/02/23/khloe-kardashian-dumped-tristan-thompson-before-valentines-day-jordyn-woods/

“Khloe [Kardashian] broke up with Tristan earlier last week, before Valentine’s Day, as she finally had enough of the rumors of his cheating,” a source EXCLUSIVELY tells HollywoodLife.

Kris, stop trying to come up with a way for Khloe not to look like a pathetic loser!  We all know you are the source and we ALL know Khloe didn't break up with him!  

• Love 6

Kylie lavished Jordyn with so many extravagant gifts ranging from expensive jewelry, luxury vacations, expensive cars, not to mention she ended up with her own business ventures due to being linked with Kylie. I'm trying to figure what kind of paycheck would excede what she was getting from Kylie. Kylie would probably give her any money she needed or wanted.

1 hour ago, ausoco said:

Jordyn is getting some hate but this makes her a more interesting person that people would want to know about and follow and watch on tv. 

JMO but this doesn't make her the least bit interesting to me. Regardless of whether she legit messed around with Tristan or allowed herself to be used as the center of a PR stunt i dont think much of her. Imagine going from being Kylie's BFF to someone who has a shitty reputation now for screwing around with said BFF's sisters womanizing baby daddy. Tristan gets 10x the hate and I don't find him interesting either.

Eta: Any trace of Jordyn was removed from the Good American website.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 6

Khloe Kardashian Rips ‘Bachelor’ Creator for Claiming She Might Join ‘The Bachelorette’

Khloe Kardashian is furious about rumors she’s considering signing up for The Bachelorette after her recent breakup with Cleveland Cavaliers player Tristan Thompson.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star shut down rumors she was in talks to join the ABC reality dating series after The Bachelorand Bachelorette creator Mike Fleiss suggested on Twitter that she was in negotiations to search for love on national TV.

“I’m not f—ing clickbait right now. Stop or you will be hearing from my lawyers. How insensitive!!” Kardashian replied to Fleiss Saturday on Twitter.

Khloé✔@khloekardashian

I’m not fucking clickbait right now. Stop or you will be hearing from my lawyers. How insensitive!!

Mike Fleiss✔@fleissmeister

FYI... We have strict confidentiality agreements with all #TheBachelorette candidates. @khloekardashian couldn’t tell @KimKardashian anyway...

The trouble between the TV producer and the reality star started when her sister Kim quoted a tweet from celebrity site Pop Crave, with the headline: “Mike Fleiss says Khloé Kardashian is in talks to be the next Bachelorette.”

Kim responded with a page out of President Trump’s playbook.

“Fake f—ing news big time!!!!” She tweeted earlier Saturday.

#Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss says Khloé Kardashian is in talks to be the next Bachelorette.

Fleiss brushed her off with his own tweet saying Kim was out of the loop..

How would @KimKardashian know??? This is between me and @KrisJenner — and most importantly @khloekardashian !!!

Kim Kardashian West✔@KimKardashian

Fake fucking news big time!!!! 

He added that the timing is right for Khloe to join the series.

As @KimKardashian is obviously aware, this is all about timing for @khloekardashian ! She’s been through a lot. Ts and Ps from all of #BachelorNation !

The back-and-forth continued, but according to Khloe, there’s zero chance she’s signing up for The Bachelorette.

17 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

For the snails chance that this is legitimate who the hell is going to date her and that black hole that is kind of her life and world that is the kardashian-jenner vortex? 

I mean most of the guys that apply to be on the show they don't have the big bank accounts or the big starpower so if this were true Khloe would definitely be higher earner in this case and also everyone would not believe that this would be a real relationship that the guy would just be trying to ride on the Kardashian gravy train to promote his life or whatever for him wanting to be on The bachelorette to begin with.

So I don't know if I believe this or not.. but what reason would Mike have for tweeting this out if there wasnt some grain of Truth in it? 🤔

32 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So I don't know if I believe this or not.. but what reason would Mike have for tweeting this out if there wasnt some grain of Truth in it? 🤔

The same reason Jussie Smollett staged an assault, publicity.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

For the snails chance that this is legitimate who the hell is going to date her and that black hole that is kind of her life and world that is the kardashian-jenner vortex? 

I mean most of the guys that apply to be on the show they don't have the big bank accounts or the big starpower so if this were true Khloe would definitely be higher earner in this case and also everyone would not believe that this would be a real relationship that the guy would just be trying to ride on the Kardashian gravy train to promote his life or whatever for him wanting to be on The bachelorette to begin with.

Wouldn’t shock me if Kris is working it behind the scenes, figuring she can pressure Khloe into going along with it. Maybe instead of “ regular guys” as contestants, they get lower level wanna be rappers or third string athletes. 

• Love 1

Look at Mike's whole twitter timeline..its actually pretty funny how Kim and Khloe took him down. My initial thought was Kim really was in the dark and should shut up, because why would someone so high up at The Bachelor lie? Turns out he's a complete clueless dumbass. Here's Kim's relevant tweet. After this and Khloe's tweet he shut up real fast trying to blame Khloe's lack of humor for why he'll look elsewhere now

The Kardashians Deny That Khloe Is In Talks To Be The Next Bachelorette

That was fast. Before we could clean the panting hot breath marks and sticky palm prints off the inside of our car windows after hearing that Khloe Kardashian (in wax above) was “in contention” (AKA anywhere from completely fabricated to already inked), to be the next Bachelorette, the rumor has been shot down. According to Khloe’s Momager Kris Jenner and protective moral compass big sister Kim Kardashian, Khloe as the Bachelorette is a no go, which is a shame, since she clearly can not be trusted to swipe right on her own.

Yesterday Kim shot down the Bachelorette goss ipon Twitter, borrowing a phrase from her husband’s number 2 boyfriend (the first is Ricardo Tisci obvs) Donald Trump that the Khloe story is “fake fuking news big time!!!!“. I like how she put her own flair on the end with the “big time” and four exclamation points. Was there a Lisa Frank sticker in there somewhere that I missed?

This he-said/she-said is tricky because, well, it’s the Kartrashians first of all, and nothing can be taken at face value. Not even their faces, for that mater. But believing anything that comes out of the mouth of Bachelorette creator Mike Fleiss, sadly no relation to Heidi Fleiss, is also a fool’s errand. I mean, this is a guy that was once criminally charged for harassing Baywatch thespian David Charvet and his wife Brooke Burke over a pair of German Shepards, if you need a gage on his homeostasis.

Mike then playground slapped back at Kim telling her to keep her huge red four square ball ass out of it, as it is between him, his “dear friend” Kris and Khloe only, SO THERE! Kim didn’t like that too much and must’ve had a little time on her hands, so she went out and got herself some backup receipts.

much more snark as the article continues...

Edited by vast wasteland
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I decided since it related to Khloe, it should go here. Apparently, Jordyn is using the time honored "I was drunk" excuse.

Jordyn Woods Says Sorry for Tristan Hookup, Blames Booze.

I’d have to be blackout drunk to kiss that fool too! Hopefully Kylie will forgive - what 21-year-old hasn’t kissed a few frogs? (Not to mention Tyga.) Khloe will thank her someday.

Kiss-a-Frog1.png

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4