Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

She is a fucking idiot.  There's really nothing more to say.  She is NEVER going to get it.  

She's going to take him back.  Watch.  She's that delusional, and she's already trying to put the pieces in place to justify that decision.   

There's a lot that Jordyn says that alludes to the problems between them.  Between her saying that she KNOWS she's not the reason they broke up, her comment that she "doesn't want that situation" (lol!), her not wanting to tell Khloe because of all the problems going on, etc.  That relationship was over before this happened.  And Tristan was never even back in it.  

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

In the immortal words of Cher in Moonstruck . . . Khloe:

giphy.gif

I don't necessarily buy what Jordyn is selling, but Khloe really can't blame her for the big mess her relationship with Tristan is and has been for over a year.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

Tristan is addressing this situation “privately”? She’s mad that Jordyn made it public? WTF? You made it public with your little digs at her and the big show of Kim “ unfollowing” her. 

Grow up Khloé, you picked a man who can’t keep his dick in his pants. All your sexy poses and duck lips, long nails and “ revenge body” can’t keep your guy faithful, hasn’t kept any guy faithful so far. The blame is on Tristan, no one else. 

• Love 19
(edited)
2 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

????  WTF kind of a picture is this?  Looks like Kortney may have had one too many beans for lunch!  😄

It also looks like Kendall shat a big ol' white shoe.

Edited by suomi
typo
  • LOL 7

Gee Khloe:

"He has been addressing this situation PRIVATELY. If Tristan were to lie publicly about what conspired,then yes I would address him publicly as well"

What about when he tweeted out "FAKE NEWS" when the story first broke? That seems pretty public to me.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
50 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Tristan is addressing this situation “privately”? She’s mad that Jordyn made it public? WTF? You made it public with your little digs at her and the big show of Kim “ unfollowing” her. 

Grow up Khloé, you picked a man who can’t keep his dick in his pants. All your sexy poses and duck lips, long nails and “ revenge body” can’t keep your guy faithful, hasn’t kept any guy faithful so far. The blame is on Tristan, no one else. 

It's not like Jordyn stood at the alter and pledged her undying love and devotion to Khloe.  For what it's worth, imvho, he's a man whore and obviously in the circles they run around in, those kind of baby boy toys are legion.  

Have sex with one of them and if all you get from them is pregnant, consider yourself lucky.  Dirty doesn't describe how filthy those kinds of people are.  Sick.  Just mindlessly sick. 

From every woman he's ever been with, he gives a dose of whatever those pig women had.   Makes me want to puke just thinking about the reality of man whores.   Carrying the filth of all their "conquests" inside them, from AIDS to STD's and whatever else is passable through any exchange of body fluids.  

The same goes for women who have slutted around with heaven knows how many men.  Equally repulsive.    

Yet, this is what these people are about.  Honestly, the slime trails they leave wherever they go seems to make for some rather slippery slopes.   I wouldn't want a single one of them within spitting distance to me or mine, let alone try to imagine kissing them or worse.   Ew. 

• Love 7

You know, I thought about this a bit.

1. Khloe hooks up (& marries) Lamar who eventually cheats on her.
  2. Khloe hooks up with James Harden, who eventually cheats on her
  3. Khloe hooks up (& has a baby with) Tristan Thompson, who cheats on her at least twice. (see this thread for links)

I don't know if she dated anyone else in between these guys, but if you have 3 guys in a row cheat on you, you can be pretty sure that you're the one doing something wrong.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, GaT said:

3. Khloe hooks up (& has a baby with) Tristan Thompson, who cheats on her at least twice. (see this thread for links)

I don't know if she dated anyone else in between these guys, but if you have 3 guys in a row cheat on you, you can be pretty sure that you're the one doing something wrong.

I don’t necessarily think she is doing anything wrong, other than picking men who aren’t interested in monogamy. And IMO that’s a personal choice. She needs to find someone who is interested in the same kind of relationship that she is.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, GaT said:

But, but, but..., she’s sooo hot! She spends hours getting glammed up everyday! She gives great blow jobs! 

She married a guy after knowing  him less than a couple months. She’s knocked up by another with a few weeks of meeting him. You think she’s had deep conversations about what she wants in terms of a future with a mate? 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I don’t necessarily think she is doing anything wrong, other than picking men who aren’t interested in monogamy. And IMO that’s a personal choice. She needs to find someone who is interested in the same kind of relationship that she is.

Why pick a man who isn’t interested in monogamy, if that is something important to you. And the only  way to know what kind of man a guy is, is to spend time with them, listen and observe how they live their life, how they treat others (men and women). It takes time. 

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Why pick a man who isn’t interested in monogamy, if that is something important to you. And the only  way to know what kind of man a guy is, is to spend time with them, listen and observe how they live their life, how they treat others (men and women). It takes time. 

Exactly and Khloe will never spend that much quality time with a professional ball player no matter what sport he plays.

And don't forget about the baller that she dated in the beginning of KUWTK who cheated on her, She was @ Kim's condo with Malika crying over the dude.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yes, it's a personal choice, but whatever criteria she's using to pick her men, is wrong. She wants monogamy? then don't pick a man who just walked out on his pregnant girlfriend. It's her fault for picking the men she chooses, & she can't blame it on anybody else.

• Love 17
27 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Because behind her loud and in your face personality, she suffers from low self-esteem.  That's why she keeps repeating these bad patterns.  She's always been labeled as the "ugly duckling" sister. 

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Because behind her loud and in your face personality, she suffers from low self-esteem.  That's why she keeps repeating these bad patterns.  She's always been labeled as the "ugly duckling" sister. 

Well for  an ugly duckling, she certainly thinks her shit doesn’t stink. 

After getting humiliated publicly AGAIN, she really needs to step away from the spotlight and maybe actually do some soul searching. Instead of using the homeless and the battered and the down and out as fodder for the show, perhaps she could scrub her face, get rid of the long nails, the jewelry and the designer sunglasses,  put down her fucking phone, put on  some comfy sweats and see what the real world is like. 

• Love 9

How exactly did Jordan break up her family?

Tristan was living the single life before the Jordan scandal broke. He was out clubbing with girls the week of Valentine's day  and before. He's living in his own house in LA, where he's having house parties.

So what family did Jordan break up? Khloe's trying to act like she and Tristan were together and she dumped him because of Jordan, when there's no way that was the case.

• Love 15
21 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

"Two Truths and a Lie"

I don't know who Clarkisha Kent is but I need her to sit next to me and be my best friend.

And "Groupon peen" LOL

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
(edited)

Is this getting so much attention because someone had the audacity to hurt Khloe? I think we all have been betrayed. I know in my experience I was told by friends and family to hold my head up and be the better person. At the time it didn't help and I wanted to be told that I was wronged. That wasn't going to happen. No one coddled me and no one blamed the other woman. Are the Kardashians the new mafia?  I don't know what happened but I see how the Kardashian's are reacting. They are acting like spoiled entitled brats. How dare anyone do this to Khloe? It happens in life and it sucks but she needs to get over it and move forward accordingly. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13

You know what else bugs me about this?

The Kardashians seem to think that they have some monopoly on the media platform.  It is okay for her friends and sisters to shade jordyn on social media, but Jordyn can't say a peep.  She has to what..sit there and take it?  Khloe accuses her of doing too much publicly, however we all know that the cameras are running, and this would play out on the public stage, with the Kardashian spin and perspective.

And they do this all the time.  

Private my ass.

• Love 17
(edited)

Look what Twitter dug up. Blast from the past. Keep clutching your pearls Khloe.image.thumb.png.569f662677fd450536583a01d3823454.png

I wonder how they will try to spin this.

Edited by druzy
(edited)
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

Look what Twitter dug up. Blast from the past. Keep clutching your pearls Khloe.

image.thumb.png.569f662677fd450536583a01d3823454.png

Damn you beat me to it with sharing this picture 🤦🏾‍♀️ there's ALL kinds of things wrong with this picture.

Pictured are actress Megan Good, her sister La'Myia and of course the Hagg twins

Edited by carolinagirl81
(edited)

Khloé is a fucking moron.

I watched the red table talk and I don’t know why but I believe Jordyns story. She might’ve been joking and flirting but I don’t think she had plans to get with Tristan. He’s a dog and I believe it was all him going for it.

Khloe needs to realize she has no family with Tristan. He’s a man whore and doesn’t give a fuck. I honestly could see her taking him back if he tries lol.

I almost was thinking the whole thing was fake but then Khloé started ranting like usual.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 14

I'm reading through some of the tweets to Khloe and I have tears from laughing so hard. Khloe's delusional stupidity is getting more attention than Jordyn's interview.

12 minutes ago, Marley said:

I honestly could see her taking him back if he tries lol.

I was thinking its so obvious shes dumb enough to take him back again. It would be hilarious if Tristan was all "fuck that -I don't want you!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Damn you beat me to it with sharing this picture 🤦🏾‍♀️ there's ALL kinds of things wrong with this picture.

Pictured are actress Megan Good, her sister La'Myia and of course the Hagg twins

I'm old; who are these people and what does this picture mean? TIA

• Love 5
9 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I'm reading through some of the tweets to Khloe and I have tears from laughing so hard. Khloe's delusional stupidity is getting more attention than Jordyn's interview.

I was thinking its so obvious shes dumb enough to take him back again. It would be hilarious if Tristan was all "fuck that -I don't want you!"

I think that exactly is what his reaction is, he's out with a new girl everynight. Even after the Jordyn mess. lol

https://theblast.com/tristan-thompson-carbone-dinner-mystery-woman-khloe-kardashian/

• Love 2

This is all manufactured drama for the tv show.   You know why I believe this?   No way Jordyn didn't sign an NDA before getting involved with the Ks.   Pimpmomma wouldn't allow anything out there she can't control.   So if all the Ks are just tweeting and instagramming at Jordyn instead of calling their tame lawyer, it is all being done with their blessing.   

The storyline this year is "Poor Khloe got cheated on by her baby daddy."   Instead of "Khloe picked a loser AGAIN and is delusional that it was twu luv if not for all those harlots."

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

So if all the Ks are just tweeting and instagramming at Jordyn instead of calling their lawyer

Who's to say they didn't contact their lawyers? They arent going to broadcast that on social media. They are all actually being very quiet and not mentioning Jordyn or the interview at all on twitter or instagram, except Khloe who doesn't sound like she is right in the head. They couldn't exactly stop Jordyn when it was discovered she was going on RTT the moment it was filmed. The subject of the NDA was very much out there -even Jordyn supposedly getting a lawyer to find a loophole.

The storyline this year is "Poor Khloe got cheated on by her baby daddy."   Instead of "Khloe picked a loser AGAIN and is delusional that it was twu luv if not for all those harlots

Except the latter is exactly what they are getting because of Khloe's stupid statements. Those tweets caused a huge backlash. No way was that foolishness part of a script. #teamjordyn was trending last night and Khloe is getting slammed with hate and people calling her a bully and a hypocrite. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Tweets from #FreeTristanThompson

"Khloe showing up to Tristians house cause she wants to works things out for the 100th time #FreeTristanThompson"

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 9

This is all manufactured drama for the tv show.   You know why I believe this?   No way Jordyn didn't sign an NDA before getting involved with the Ks.   Pimpmomma wouldn't allow anything out there she can't control.   So if all the Ks are just tweeting and instagramming at Jordyn instead of calling their tame lawyer, it is all being done with their blessing.   

The storyline this year is "Poor Khloe got cheated on by her baby daddy."   Instead of "Khloe picked a loser AGAIN and is delusional that it was twu luv if not for all those harlots."

TV show?  By the time this airs, it will be old news.  And the reception has not been "Poor Khloe".  It's "Stupid Khloe" - for being foolish to let this guy do this to her again.

• Love 7

The fact that Tristan had a pregnant girlfriend when Khloe decided to hook up with him was never an issue.

Yet an alleged compromising situation is the cause for the “happy family” to break up... While he has been sleeping around since Khloe got pregnant.

• Love 15

Black women are fed up with Khloe Kardashian’s tweets about Jordyn Woods

Had not thought about this:

detguh_nesha‏ @__GiGiBaby

FollowFollow @__GiGiBaby

Replying to @jadorekem

See what I find ironic is that Khloé took Tristan from his girl who at the time was pregnant and there was no backlash, when a Black woman does it her life it turned upside down. Whew Chile Black Women always seem to get the shortest end of the stick

10:28 PM - 22 Feb 2019

And to the poster who asked about this picture.

From the article:

Given the Kardashians family’s history of appropriation and treatment of women of color, it’s not a good look.

happy harry.‏ @fckwithWILLY

Y’all should’ve known from HERE how Khloé Kardashian feels about black women.

D0l3F-jWwAE9h8r.jpg

9:59 AM - 1 Mar 2019

And this made me laugh:

Groupon even chimed in, referencing a famous Taylor Swift line, after writer Clarkisha Kent tweeted at Khloe Kardashian that “you ain’t care when he was sharing his Groupon peen with the world while you were pregnant with Two Truths and a Lie.”

“We would very much like to be excluded from this narrative,” Groupon tweeted.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

The Jordyn Woods Drama Dominated the Social Conversation This Week. But What Do We Know?

“It sounds like Jada Pinkett-Smith is really trying to establish new rules on how to handle the situation,” said Venise Wagner, a professor of journalism at San Francisco State University, who had not been following the saga. “African-American women are making more public their support of black women and #MeToo is definitely a part of that,” she said.

“Black women can be the most disregarded and disrespected creatures on the earth,” Ms. Pinkett-Smith said during the interview. She added that her husband, or “Uncle Will,” as she called him, also found it important to have Ms. Woods tell her side of the story.

With that, her show pushed the narrative forward. But to where? Well, tune in — somewhere — next week.

“It was important for him to hold you through this because we all make mistakes,” Ms. Pinkett-Smith said. “That’s not to justify anything that you’ve done. This is what the world does.”

• Love 5
(edited)

The 6 Craziest Fan Theories About What's Really Going On With Jordyn, Khloé & Tristan

Hmmm, let me see, if I remember correctly, the season 16 premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians starts soon right?  Maybe, like March 31?  I wonder if Kris' countdown calendar has more surprises for us penciled in?  

The One Where Kris Jenner Planned It

This is the world's (yes, the world cares about this!) favourite theory: Kris Jenner did it. She's a powerful puppet master who knows how to craft a narrative, and her greatest work is our greatest entertainment. While it's titillating to think that Kris can concoct drama out of thin air to coincide, oh-so-synergistically, with the premiere of a new season of her family's reality show...it's probably not true. Plus, if it's fake and Kris planted it, then she just potentially ruined the reputation of her daughter's best friend. That's low. Even for her.

Now if we're talking about who leaks information as a source to publications, then you'll have to ask the Kardashian's manager. (Their manager is Kris Jenner.)

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sure, the Kardashians and Jordyn Wood drama might be staged – but do we really care if it is?   Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/01/sure-kardashians-jordyn-wood-drama-might-staged-really-care-8790268/?ito=cbshare  Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Anyone suspicious of this drama has a point. There has been a lull in Kardashian drama, with Kim and Kanye, Khloe and Tristan, Kylie and Travis and Kris and Corey all loved up, Kourtney and Kendall happily single, and no major inter-family feuds happening. The arrival of Kim’s fourth baby is still a few months away.

But we know that the devil works hard, but Kris Jenner works harder, so it’s totally plausible that Jordyn was roped into a cheating scandal that would involve the whole fam.

How dare they (possibly) stage a whole scandal to dupe us into watching their reality show, how dare they take us for fools… etc, etc.

But do we actually care?

Of course the Kardashians stage or zhush up some issues to be more explosive – their reality TV series depends on it. As glam as the Kardashians are, we’re hardly going to tune into E! week on week to watch an entirely happy family eating salads in their Hidden Hills mansions. We need the drama, they need the drama. So sometimes, a la Towie, a little artistic license is employed to create a TV show that we will be hooked on.

Personally, I don’t care if Kris has perfectly timed these scandal drops to fill up airtime and promote KUTWK. In fact, I’m impressed – the woman is a PR genius.

As many, many men in Facebook comments like to point out, the family’s issues aren’t all that important in the grand scheme of things, and don’t affect any of us, really, in our daily lives. But they do entertain us. The Jordyn/Tristan/Khloe triangle has filled my Whatsapp chats for a full week, and I am already popping popcorn for Red Table Talk. Whatever you think about the Kardashians – they know how to keep the focus on them, and you can either tune out entirely, or succumb to the glittering lights and Twitter spats.

Sure, we can all do with being a bit more critical about the media we’re being served. But sometimes, we can look past the smoke, mirrors and contouring and accept the entertainment we’re given at face value. The Kardashians are a brand and a business, and they know what they need to do to keep us entertained. So let’s just enjoy the tea.

Edited by vast wasteland
22 minutes ago, druzy said:

image.png.b5b7d81166c57fa2dc6f2a16c4bca8c4.png

LoL girl bye! She trying to save face after every black woman in America dragged her ass for trying to blame Jordyn alone for  Tristan "community peen" Thompson's behavior and not the first 5 million times he cheated.

• LOL 6
  • Love 14
20 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

LoL girl bye! She trying to save face after every black woman in America dragged her ass for trying to blame Jordyn alone for  Tristan "community peen" Thompson's behavior and not the first 5 million times he cheated.

Jordyn and Tristan did this thing together.  No one is exempt from this nasty bit of business. 

Khloe is the common denominator in her trials and tribulations with these man-whores.  She seems to thrive on seeing if she can get one to become so enamored with her, he loses all interest in any other woman's vajayjay.  

Sorry, Khloe.  It simply doesn't work that way.  Clean up your damn act.  Concentrate on your kid now.  That should keep you busy for a few years, anyway.  The definitive word being SHOULD.  She's going to learn how men can treat women by watching you and your choices.  So far, not so good. 

If you MUST whore around,  make sure your boy-toy respects HIMSELF first.  Maybe then, you'll find one who can respect a woman as well.  Otherwise you're doomed to rinse, repeat,  rinse, repeat. 

• Love 5

Let’s drop the idea that Jordyn was anything other than a paid assistant/companion/ friend to Kylie. No one asks a friend to sign a NDA. All of them have dropped “friends” that they felt were trying to “get a leg up” by using their connection to the family.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, druzy said:

image.png.b5b7d81166c57fa2dc6f2a16c4bca8c4.png

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yep, now she's trying to sound "normal" & make herself the victim, but it's too late. Everybody is sick of the platitudes, everybody knows that Khloe can't pick a man, nobody gives a fuck about Khloe.

• Love 14