Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 3/22/2019 at 7:51 PM, nexxie said:

“Khloe is telling her family that Tristan wants her back and he won’t stop sending her gifts,” a source close to the 34-year-old Keeping up with the Kardashians star said.

“Tristan is telling her that he is still madly in love with her and that he is really sorry for what he did.”

Despite her family’s disapproval, the mother of 11-month-old daughter True isn’t leaving a reconciliation off the table.

According to the source, “Khloe is considering accepting his apology and she’s convinced herself that he is capable of changing his cheating ways.”

“Her family thinks that she is completely delusional and needs some serious help. She is so hung up on Tristan that he is literally all she talks about. It is just gross.””

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/khloe-kardashian-ex-tristan-thompson-trying-win-her-back/

OH ICK!

Wouldn't be surprised if Kris Jenner's people manufactured this and send it to the press to be released. Make it seem like Tristian is desperate for a second chance, Khloe is being contemplative because her love was genuine and more importantly, she's a good mother that is willing to put True first even at her own expense, but in the end, we'll see (will likely be conveniently during filming) Khloe will have an epiphany and choose herself and her daughter, teaching women and young girls out there that even when it's hard, don't ever let people take advantage of you, disrespect you and make you feel less than you're worth because more important than sticking around in a relationship for the sake of a child, you walk away and serve as an example to your child. I can see redemption story coming.

• Love 9

Every time Tristan is spotted now he looks happier than he's ever been with Khloe. Action speaks louder than words.

JMO but I don't believe anything Radar writes. They have gotten in trouble in the past for making things up with no actual sources. The only sites I believe that have actual sources tied to the K's are TMZ, E and occasionally People.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Khloe Kardashain sets pulses racing as she breaks out a sweat in electrifying new Instagram photo 

At first glance, I thought she looked like Carmen Electra.  Then I thought that her head looked strangely small for her body.  Then I thought, oh, of course.  It's Khloe, so it's over-photoshopped.

$

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c97d7d275744b5459

You can see where they shaved off part of the outside portion of her lower right arm. 

That rear leg of the chair might be doing some serious internal damage. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 4
33 minutes ago, iwasish said:

What the hell! It looks like she’s wearing diaper. No  normal ass is shaped like that. And her tits are flat as pancakes. 

It looks like she’s wearing a heavy duty industrial strength powernet faja (Spanx) with open hole butt cheeks and/or extra butt padding.

1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

It looks like she’s wearing a heavy duty industrial strength powernet faja (Spanx) with open hole butt cheeks and/or extra butt padding.

This is  a real thing?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Kourtney & Khloe Kardashian Attend Kanye West's Church Service

Appears to have missed a dose or two of her Flat Belly Tea.  Or perhaps the Photshop ap is broken.

kourtney-khloe-kardashian-attend-kanye-w

Where is this church service held?  It looks like Khloe is sneaking into an abandoned factory.  A grey jumpsuit and camouflage?  I got it wrong.  It looks like she's escaping from a prison camp.

I'll confess to owning an open butt cheek shaper.  I wore it once under a cocktail dress.  Too uncomfortable.  I did not look like the model in the picture.  That just looks weird.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, beagletime said:

Where is this church service held?  It looks like Khloe is sneaking into an abandoned factory.  A grey jumpsuit and camouflage?  I got it wrong.  It looks like she's escaping from a prison camp.

I'll confess to owning an open butt cheek shaper.  I wore it once under a cocktail dress.  Too uncomfortable.  I did not look like the model in the picture.  That just looks weird.  

Not to be gross but didn’t it make your ass sweat? Did your ass cheeks get numb? Or get pins and needles? 

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, vast wasteland said:

Twitter

Khloe @khloekardashian

Good morning!! I’m starting to make Easter baskets for all the kids, any good Easter CHILDREN’S books you would recommend that teach children about the resurrection of Jesus?

How about the Bible for $2000, Alex?

I mean, seriously. There are thousands of children's bibles out there Khloe. Pick one.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Not to be gross but didn’t it make your ass sweat? Did your ass cheeks get numb? Or get pins and needles? 

It was sweaty and I felt very exposed even with my dress on.  And chafing in weird places.  Plus it left a red ring on each cheek. It seemed like a good idea.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, beagletime said:

The model in the picture has surgically enhanced butt cheeks, just like Khloe. That’s why they look even more unnatural than they already would in that thing. Also, this shaper is industrial strength, so it makes her belly and thighs look slimmer than they are.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Khloé Kardashian Turns Off Instagram Comments After Being Dragged for Photoshop AGAIN

...now it looks like she's turned off Instagram comments as a much-needed break from all the negativity.

Khloé's decision comes after being dragged for posting a photo of herself looking like Marilyn Monroe (fans decided it was too photoshopped and felt the need to tell her as much), and then being dragged for promoting meal-replacement shakes (fans—and The Good Place actress Jameela Jamil—voiced some very real concern about the kind of message this sends). Here's her latest post, which no one can weigh in on:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c9a4abf5856677263

• LOL 3

Khloe Kardashian Disables Instagram Comments After Photoshop And ‘Meal Shake’ Slamming

Not much seems to be going right for Khloe Kardashian right now. The Jordyn Woods and Tristan Thompson scandal continues to dominate headlines. Kim Kardashian has confirmed Khloe’s “single mom” status to Page Six. While Khloe’s recent Instagram updates have been earning her endorsement cash, they’re once again the cause of controversy.

On March 26, Khloe disabled comments on her Instagram, Cosmopolitan reports. The move comes in the wake of Khloe being “dragged” over Photoshop accusations where a Marilyn Monroe-inspired photo unleashed a wave of backlash – not “even looking the same anymore” was just one comment.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c9a500371775a7877

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c9a4e694f47417463

• Love 1

Khloe Kardashian says it's just 'you and I' as single mom shares sweet selfie with daughter True

Poor poor Khloe.  Never responsible for her actions or words.  Unable to figure out how to get people from ragging on her about Photoshopping, she takes the only way out her limited problem solving skills can devise:  turn off the comments.  That'll show them, those evil people who refuse to share her delusion that she actually looks like her altered images.  

Honestly, I'm almost positive that Tristan is a cheating fool, but he at the very least has the grace or wisdom or savvy management advice to say nothing in the press.  Khloe makes him look like a grownup by contrast with her constant "look at me, look at me, I'm so innocently wronged" persona. 

"You and I" comment from the Instagram above?  Yes Khloe, you and True and 90 million followers and a shitload of money and a privileged life.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c9a530245584c6449

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Twitter

Khloe @khloekardashian

Good morning!! I’m starting to make Easter baskets for all the kids, any good Easter CHILDREN’S books you would recommend that teach children about the resurrection of Jesus?

Ah, so she's looking for a fictional book. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Khloe and I guess that's her makeup artist  or whoever this fella is in her Entourage people that do things for her are on their way to Diana Ross's 75th birthday party tonight in Los Angeles. 

She's got the big seventies wiggery going on and her breasts squeezed into a sequin outfit that I really couldn't tell what the rest of it look like because it was in Instagram story of them in the car.

Also seems like all of Hollywood is going to Diana Ross's party tonight so they Instagram feed should be pretty entertaining unless Ms Ross confiscates people's phones at the door.

• Love 2

'I'm Not Just a TV Show, This Is My Life' Says a Teary Khloe Kardashian in KUWTK Teaser

Excerpt:

The minute-and-a-half long teaser opens with Khloe Kardashian holding back tears, saying, “It just sucks that it has to be so public. I’m not just a TV show. Like, this is my life... Tristan might love me, whatever that means. He has no respect for me whatsoever.” In another scene, she’s shown screaming into a cell phone, “My life was ruined.”

u4a2jqlbtaxugmtygovd.png

Once again Khloe refuses to acknowledge her own behavior.  YOU made it public, Khloe.  Can you say Instagram?  Can you say throwing Jordyn under the bus?  Then retracting and blaming Tristan.  YOU made it public.  So saying it is hard to have all this happen publicly as if it was out of your hands is utter nonsense.  Just like bemoaning, publicly (can you say KUWTK?) the loss of a relationship with a man who left his baby mama to be with you.  AND putting yourself in a position to become impregnated by him.  AND being publicly surprised and heartbroken that the relationship didn't last.  Your choices, your consequences. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c9bbf907858367645

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So Mrs West just shared this nearly two minute trailer for the upcoming 16th season with lots of crying and screaming from Khloe.

We didn't see this much emotion from her when her marriage to Lamar ended.

https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/1110936247751471104?s=09

That’s cause she dumped Lamar. In this case she got humiliated in public. Also with Lamar,  his drug issue got her the sympathy edit. 

The common thread though is that with Lamar, once he had his OD and stroke, she ran right back to make herself into the loyal, supportive spouse and tried to hang on tooth and nail. Ultimately it was Lamar who forced her hand into filing for divorce. Tristan did the same thing.  Humiliating her is the only way to get this pitbull to turn a guy loose. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

Humiliating her is the only way to get this pitbull to turn a guy loose. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c9bc1c1465371662e

And who wouldn't feel moved to pity by this sweet woman who expresses herself so eloquently.  Publicly.

Khloé‏Verified account @khloekardashian

They are #1 in their conference but thanks 4 sucking my dick hard enough 2 think I have that much power. Lick on my balls while you're at it

M @Slimmy97

Cavs haven't been playing too well since @khloekardashian…

7:05 PM - 5 Dec 2016

Edited by vast wasteland

Khloé Kardashian Is Still Wearing Her Diana Ross-Inspired Wig Despite Some Internet Backlash

Excerpt:

After getting out of bed, Kardashian showed fans her curly ‘do on her Instagram Story explaining that she was too tired to remove the wig after last night’s party, and plans to wear it the rest of the day. “Last night was so much fun being at Diana Ross’ 75th birthday party. I obviously had a lot of fun but my wig that’s inspired by Miss Ross I just didn’t have the energy to take it off,” the reality star said.

“So, I am going to be wearing this today. It’s a little crazy and I know the party theme is over but it’s fun and I’ll take it off tonight,” she continued.

Khloe, darling.  You Do Not look like this in real unphotoshopped life.

screen-shot-2019-03-27-at-11.49.25-am.pngiphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c9bc855755271374d

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c9bc8c3672f722f2e

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Interesting looking shoes.  Velcro?  Is Tristan incapable of tying a bow or easy off for his latest hookup.  At the rate Tristan is making babies he'll need to grow a few more legs and feet.  Tristan should instead get a good running shoe.  Helpful for running away from pregnant girlfriends.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, beagletime said:

Interesting looking shoes.  Velcro?  Is Tristan incapable of tying a bow or easy off for his latest hookup.  At the rate Tristan is making babies he'll need to grow a few more legs and feet.  Tristan should instead get a good running shoe.  Helpful for running away from pregnant girlfriends.

I realize after seeing this picture that I follow the guy that made these shoes on Instagram and he said that he made the shoes because Tristan's brother suffers from epilepsy.

PicsArt_03-28-10.13.25.jpg

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I realize after seeing this picture that I follow the guy that made these shoes on Instagram and he said that he made the shoes because Tristan's brother suffers from epilepsy.

PicsArt_03-28-10.13.25.jpg

Oh ok. Then these shoes are a great way to raise awareness for adaptive devices that can help people with disabilities. But if Tristian doesn’t get snipped he will have tons of names on those shoes. 

• LOL 4
12 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Oh ok. Then these shoes are a great way to raise awareness for adaptive devices that can help people with disabilities. But if Tristian doesn’t get snipped he will have tons of names on those shoes. 

It will be a hi top that will go upto the knee 😔

• LOL 5
30 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Maybe he was trying to be like the rapper Future with I think five kids or that former NFL football player that has 8.

Like they must be using some voodoo and just got magic penis to talk these ladies out of their good common sense of using protection when they have sex with these dudes. 

well I'm talking about future and the former NFL player with all these kids and  in general these men out here whether they're professional athlete or celebrity just making all these babies

Oh My God, This Is Fully Footage of Khloé Kardashian Watching Jordyn Woods on Red Table Talk

screen-shot-2019-03-27-at-17-18-29-15537

Excerpt:

It's clear that this upcoming season (Season 16, to be exact) has everything to do with Jordyn Woods, Tristan Thompson, and Khloé Kardashian. And while the entire trailer was highly juicy, you may have missed the fact that the show casually shared what appears to be footage of Khloé watching Jordyn Woods' infamous appearance on Red Table Talk. The moment comes at around :47, when Khloé's watching something on a propped up phone and then screams "LIARRRRRRR" so loudly that her best friend Malika legit has to hold her back.