Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, nexxie said:

So here’s the real deal...

10784302-0-image-m-13_1552165273266.jpg

And here’s the bullshit artist - pontificating about people having faulty perceptions while posting pics to confuse those perceptions...

Khloe was a whole lot more likeable before she got completely drunk on the Kardashian koolaid.

Khloe has always been a mean and vicious asshole, it’s just gotten so much worse since she finally gave in to Kris and got a full body Kardashian surgical makeover.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Khloe has always been a mean and vicious asshole, it’s just gotten so much worse since she finally gave in to Kris and got a full body Kardashian surgical makeover.

Exactly.  She has always been the least likeable of the sisters - mean, loud, obnoxious, crass, desperate, and trashy.

I know that she is the alleged victim in this "scandal" but I'm glad she is finally getting called out on her hypocrisy, bullshit and absolute stupidity. 

I can't stand Khloe.  Never could, never will.  The ONLY time she was remotely likeable was when she was with Lamar, believe it or not.  

• Love 11

correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Tristan with a pregnant girlfriend (or a girlfriend who had recently given birth) when he hooked up with Khloe? So where does she get off playing the poor victim?? Did she think she was going to magically transform him?  And then to come out with all of this BS on instagram or whatever.  My sympathies are with True.  What a pair of parents she has.

• Love 8

You know if she were a friend of mine, I’d suggest just staying home and having a girl’s night in for my birthday. She just looks like she’s trying too hard to look like she hasn’t a care in the world. Either that or she’s trolling for the next loser. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She just looks like she’s trying too hard 

But that's how they all dress, all of them look like they're trying too hard all the time.

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, GaT said:

But that's how they all dress, all of them look like they're trying too hard all the time.

Like is that the Los Angeles culture for women? To try too hard all the time? To dress like a Playboy playmate ALL the time? And wear stilettos and have the plastic surgery on speed dial, Because seemingly EVERYONE is a wanna be actor or in the business.

Because I don't see how anyone, any woman is raised with a good sense of self esteem living in that environment.

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Like is that the Los Angeles culture for women? To try too hard all the time? To dress like a Playboy playmate ALL the time? And wear stilettos and have the plastic surgery on speed dial, Because seemingly EVERYONE is a wanna be actor or in the business.

Because I don't see how anyone, any woman is raised with a good sense of self esteem living in that environment.

I wonder how the sons of these women are affected by exposure to the extreme sexualization of their mothers? Kris’s house is full of near and fully nude pictures of all the girls. I’m sure Kim and Khloes homes also have full size pics of mommy undressed. We’ve seen Kim barely dressed in her glam room, tits and ass hanging out, while North plays at her feet. How will Saint feel as a preteen or teen observing mommy or having his friends comment on her? I’ve always thought Rob had some issues dealing with the emphasis on sexuality and the never ending sex  talk between the siblings. 

• Love 8

A few months back I was stunned to see Kourtney posted a pic of herself in a bikini with her legs open and captioned it that Mason took the picture. These people live in a very bizarre bubble. I doubt they are thinking of consequences of how their lifestyle of being half naked all the time will impact the kids.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

They all dress like they are desperate for attention

They are. Seems like Kim doesn’t get enough self fulfillment from her “social activist” duties. She needs constant validation of her looks and hotness. And lately the comments about her and Khloe have been brutal. 

• Love 2

Like is that the Los Angeles culture for women? To try too hard all the time?

Can't speak from person attention, but I've had 3 friends move to LA and then leave a few years later because 1) they weren't trying to be in the business so always felt on the outs from the LA world  2) felt like the fat ugly ducklings and 3) no matter what they did, because they weren't size 0 and made of plastic they continued to feel like outcast fat ugly ducklings.  All three were in their early 20s. 2 were a size 4 and one was a size 8.  

I'm sure it's not everybody.  But I do think that if you're young, and want to be in the "LA scene," then you probably have to contend with a LOT of trying too hard types.  

That said, theoretically, the Kardashians should have outgrown this by now.  Maybe Kendall and Kylie can make excuses for still playing the young hot and trendy card.  But the older sisters SHOULD have jumped into a more mature bracket of style and lifestyle - which is entirely possible while still being trendy - and simply haven't.  So they look even more pathetic.  

• Love 13
6 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Can't speak from person attention, but I've had 3 friends move to LA and then leave a few years later because 1) they weren't trying to be in the business so always felt on the outs from the LA world  2) felt like the fat ugly ducklings and 3) no matter what they did, because they weren't size 0 and made of plastic they continued to feel like outcast fat ugly ducklings.  All three were in their early 20s. 2 were a size 4 and one was a size 8.  

I remember attending a party in L.A. in my early 20s. Back then I was 5'7" and a size 6, and I felt morbidly obese compared to the rest of the women there. I seriously don't understand how everyone in that town is so crazy thin.

• Love 4

Los Angeles is huge.  I've lived there and have cousins who still do.  There are plenty of overweight and average size women.  The difference may be that we aren't even remotely connected to show business.  Also,  we aren't wealthy.  There are lots of ordinary people going about ordinary lives.  

Back to the Kardashians.  They all look old, desperate and used up.  Kourtney not so much, but she's getting close.  Kendall looks pretty good.  Kylie's on her way.  Such a shame for such a group of women who were blessed with pretty good genetics.  

• Love 8
On 3/11/2019 at 10:42 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

I imagine that LA is just a bigger version of Miami. Here,the scantily clad, plastic surgery laden Build-A-Thots are prevalent in the South Beach area and other ritzy/trendy areas but both places have working class neighborhoods with regular people trying to get by.

It's just the culture for people who want to be famous or adjacent to famous people. Most of us laugh at them when we see them because the desperation just reeks.

• Love 4

I wonder if she pumped up her ass to please what's his name and now he's gone but that ass is still following right the fuck behind her, day and night. Maybe I lost track but I don't recall seeing the bumper guard before as much as we have lately. 

Laughing MY ass off that the didn't make even the Top 5 for The Bachelorette. I've never watched it, but isn't she a bit long in the tooth to be in consideration for that exalted position? 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Khloe Kardashian slips into skintight snakeskin dress as Kourtney takes the plunge in black leather couture for sensational sisters' night out

Her butt is either seeming smaller to her, or she has accepted it being back there, as she seems to have lost the bumper guard.

10918754-6802765-image-m-10_155245747666

She’s had jackets tied around her waist to hide her balloon butt right up until a few days ago - maybe this is the big reveal, with the emphasis on BIG. Thought she might try to undo the damage - but maybe she’s not done with the ballers who are into this sort of thing.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

She’s had jackets tied around her waist to hide her balloon butt right up until a few days ago - maybe this is the big reveal, with the emphasis on BIG. Thought she might try to undo the damage - but maybe she’s not done with the ballers who are into this sort of thing.

She needs to re think her dating tactics. Every single guy who is pro-baller cheated on her. Maybe get with someone who is professional like Lawyer, Doctor , etc.....

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

She needs to re think her dating tactics. Every single guy who is pro-baller cheated on her. Maybe get with someone who is professional like Lawyer, Doctor , etc.....

I can't imagine that Khloe is going to attract a really decent guy at this point.  Especially one with money.  Too much drama, too much maintenance.  Not known whether she can hold a conversation that doesn't include crude words or sexual references.  Nope, too many women to choose from out there.  There's a saying "be lady in the streets and a freak (or tiger) in the sheets."  Which doesn't mean you can't have fun or be sexy in public.  Just have some manners.  

• Love 10

I always remember Khloe just being awful & so vulgar in front of Adrienne's parents, after Rob had specifically asked her not to say anything crude. I don't know if she does it for attention, or because she thinks it's funny, but everyone was clearly uncomfortable (by "everyone", I mean everyone not named Kardashian, including Bruce, who asked her to tone it down). 

• Love 10

Khloé is very upset that Tristan seems to have moved on from his daughter. She’s concerned that he has no interest in seeing the child. 

Maybe next time she’ll doing a better job deciding which baller knocks her up.  If her daughter grows up with an absent daddy complex, the blame is all on Khloe. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Khloé is very upset that Tristan seems to have moved on from his daughter. She’s concerned that he has no interest in seeing the child. 

Maybe next time she’ll doing a better job deciding which baller knocks her up.  If her daughter grows up with an absent daddy complex, the blame is all on Khloe. 

Khloe must get tired of being the continual loser in the family. Loser in the looks department, loser in love, loser when it comes to choosing a father for her child. It's not like the other Kardashian husbands are any great shakes, but Kanye, Travis and Scott all appear to have loving relationships with their children and are a regular presence in their lives. Hell, even Rob has shared custody of Dream. Tristan not giving enough fucks to even set up scheduled visitation has to be a massive blow to Khloe's ego. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

That’s why she’s stuck with the name Thompson for her daughter - if she changed it to Kardashian, Tristan would probably see it as his ticket out completely. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Khloe must get tired of being the continual loser in the family. Loser in the looks department, loser in love, loser when it comes to choosing a father for her child. It's not like the other Kardashian husbands are any great shakes, but Kanye, Travis and Scott all appear to have loving relationships with their children and are a regular presence in their lives. Hell, even Rob has shared custody of Dream. Tristan not giving enough fucks to even set up scheduled visitation has to be a massive blow to Khloe's ego. 

Completely agree. Funny I was looking at video of Kanye with North at that church service the other day and I actually found myself thinking that as whacky as he is, when he's with his babies he seems like a good, decent person. Another blow to Khloe is that not to mention the harsh reality of the fact that her own pathetic selfishness has caused her innocent child to be stuck with a piece of shit as a father. As True grows up and sees all her cousins with loving fathers its going to be a horrible thing for a child to deal with.  

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Completely agree. Funny I was looking at video of Kanye with North at that church service the other day and I actually found myself thinking that as whacky as he is, when he's with his babies he seems like a good, decent person. Another blow to Khloe is that not to mention the harsh reality of the fact that her own pathetic selfishness has caused her innocent child to be stuck with a piece of shit as a father. As True grows up and sees all her cousins with loving fathers its going to be a horrible thing for a child to deal with.  

The fact that Tristan had no fucks to give about his son should have been a clue to Khloe. How could she love and respect a man who does not love his own child.  I don't feel sorry for Khloe at all. The only person who matters is the innocent baby who did not asked to be born. 

• Love 7

Khloé Kardashian’s Latest Storyline Is Focusing On Tristan Thompson Not Spending Enough Time With Their Daughter

It’s been a little while since the Tristan Thompson/Khloé Kardashian/Jordyn Woods cheating scandal jumped off of the script pages into real life. What Khloé and her Koven thought would be an easy bout of free publicity destroying the reputation of Jordyn, turned out to be more than they bargained for when Khloe blamed her instead of Tristan. Kris Jenner went straight back to the bowl of ancient bat blood she uses to speak with her wicked gods, and they came up with a new solution: focus on Tristan. Well that narrative is shifting into Phase 2, as it’s being reported that Khloé is getting frustrated that Tristan never sees his daughter, True.

Us Weekly is reporting that Khloé is mad. The woman who supposedly got with a man when his girlfriend was pregnant is shocked that same man would not spend time with her and her child. I am beside myself in shock. Sources tell Us Weekly:

“Khloé is getting extremely upset with Tristan because he isn’t really making any effort to be involved in their daughter True’s life… Khloé understands he is on the road because of basketball and lives in Cleveland, but she just feels that Tristan has moved on… Tristan’s attitude seems to be, ‘I will see True when I see her.'”

This isn’t shocking as Tristan’s attitude towards Khloé also seemed to be “See ya when I see ya!”. Tristan does have time amid his hectic basketball schedule for other things, though. He was at a Miami pool party on March 7th, and before that he was seen having a great time chilling with model Karizma Ramirezback in February and again at Nobu on March 5th.

A source has previously told Us that, even though Tristan is a low-down dirty dog, Khloé is never going to turn on him (SURE, Jan) and will always keep him in True’s life:

“[Khloé] is never going to take True away from Tristan as long as he’s a good father to True and [does] his part. Khloé will always allow Tristan to be in True’s life as much as he can be.”

The source also told this bold-faced lie: “She’s not a bitter or petty person. Khloé wants a healthy environment for True.” I believe the second half of that statement. But not petty or bitter? Ask Jordyn Woods that question, sis.

On Saturday, Khloé left a message to her haters on Instagram:

Khloé, what does it say about you that you stayed with this man who was clearly a dog, who cheated on you plenty, who obviously was trying to escape from you, and you actually were out here thinking: “I’ll have another kid with this man who keeps giving me the run around,”? I see you’ve been taking a page from your brother-in-law, Kanye West, and have been getting your life advice from trees.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Scott Disick names Khloe Kardashian as his 'woman crush Wednesday'... and says he's 'been waiting all week to post this'

He has three children with her older sister.

But that didn't stop Scott Disick from describing Khloe Kardashianas his '#WomanCrushWednesday'.

The 35-year-old ex of Kourtney Kardashian made the comment in an Instagram post that included a photo of the reality star, 34, wearing a sheer fishnet catsuit. 

10967712-0-image-a-18_1552545590325.jpg

Khloe Kardashian reveals her toned tummy as she carries True on her hip for 'first photo shoot with momma'

She's quickly mastering the doting mother skills.

And Khloe Kardashian proved on trend as she posted an Instagramvideo of herself and adorable daughter True on Wednesday.

The 34-year-old reality star and entrepreneur carried her 11-month-old baby girl on her hips as she captioned the clip with a reference to her clothing line: 'Who is at their first photo shoot with momma... Good American baby True'.

10967288-6807475-image-m-13_155254452588

Khloé Kardashian's Ex Tristan Thompson Is Reportedly 'Not Making Any Effort' to Be in Their Daughter's Life

And once again, unable to articulate her feelings in her own words, Khloe turns to treacly platitudes.  Poor victimized Khloe.  How could such a dreadful thing happened to such a deep thinking person?  Hmmm, having a baby with someone who left the last baby mama?  Nah, that poor decision making couldn't possibly be the reason.  She Is Not Responsible for her actions and their consequences.  Thus, she can assume the mantle of victimized poor pitiful Khloe.  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_1XwMdbNRIjzVKWmzsj9

image-from-ios-502-1552565804.png?crop=1

59780094255ff375b67ab23a8bcaff00.jpg

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 5

I have very mixed feelings about putting out pictures of babies and young children.  Khloe, and the other Kardashians, are the parents so it is their choice.  The general public is comparing the appearance of the children to each other.  Commenting that there may be something wrong with them medically.  Commenting on the children's maturity or behavior.  We've seen North have tantrums.  People will comment that she's a brat.  I see an overwhelmed little girl who is dragged to inappropriate for children events.   Why not just publish an update every six months.  They aren't little props.

I heard Pam Anderson comment that she rarely had her sons on red carpets or at events.  They were sent to school near her parents in Canada.  It wasn't their choice to have a mom who was in the news all the time.

That said, True is a cutie.  And once more:  Khloe get the hell off social media, raise your beautiful baby and straighten your life out.  Be an example for that little cutie pie.

Edited by beagletime
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

The fact that Tristan had no fucks to give about his son should have been a clue to Khloe. How could she love and respect a man who does not love his own child.  I don't feel sorry for Khloe at all. The only person who matters is the innocent baby who did not asked to be born. 

The fact that he walked out on his pregnant girlfriend should have been the clue, unfortunately, Khloe decided it was an opportunity.

2 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

The source also told this bold-faced lie: “She’s not a bitter or petty person. Khloé wants a healthy environment for True.” I believe the second half of that statement. But not petty or bitter? Ask Jordyn Woods that question, sis.

Not a bitter or petty person??? LOL, that's like saying Kim doesn't like having her photo taken.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, beagletime said:

I have very mixed feelings about putting out pictures of babies and young children.  Khloe, and the other Kardashians, are the parents so it is their choice.  The general public is comparing the appearance of the children to each other.  Commenting that there may be something wrong with them medically.  Commenting on the children's maturity or behavior.  We've seen North have tantrums.  People will comment that she's a brat.  I see an overwhelmed little girl who is dragged to inappropriate for children events.   Why not just publish an update every six months.  They aren't little props.

I heard Pam Anderson comment that she rarely had her sons on red carpets or at events.  They were sent to school near her parents in Canada.  It wasn't their choice to have a mom who was in the news all the time.

That said, True is a cutie.  And once more:  Khloe get the hell off social media, raise your beautiful baby and straighten your life out.  Be an example for that little cutie pie.

Kim wants her kids in the business, especially  North, she doesn’t care about education, she wants a mini me.

I see Kylie having her kid involved in her business and Khloé also. I’m on the fence with Kourtney, I can see her pushing education a bit more and  I don’t think she’ll have P doing solo magazine covers. I do think she’ll get pushed into allowing some group things with the the cousins by Kim and Kris. But I do believe she sees the negative side of things as far as the way her kids could be affected. 

• Love 8

They ALL trot their kids in front of the camera. This is not something only Kim is guilty of. North (and P) is actually involved in a lot of activities since she was a baby that will teach her skills as she gets older like piano and violin lessons, dance and sports. Even Kourtney who has said she doesn't like it, yet her kids her always in front of the cameras. P hates paparazzi yet she's not shielded from them.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

They ALL trot their kids in front of the camera. This is not something only Kim is guilty of. North (and P) is actually involved in a lot of activities since she was a baby that will teach her skills as she gets older like piano and violin lessons, dance and sports. Even Kourtney who has said she doesn't like it, yet her kids her always in front of the cameras. P hates paparazzi yet she's not shielded from them.

I doubt North will be known for her piano or violin skills, nor sports and dance. P was rarely seen when she was younger as Kourtney said she disliked being filmed and therefore was kept off camera. I agree she is on camera more now, but she seems resigned to them and pretty much ignores them. I don’t see her covering her face or hiding in Kourtneys skirt. The emphasis is going to be on Kim’s kids primarily anyway since she is the most public of the family. Khloé right now is getting a lot of press and True is a part of it, I don’t see Khloé doing anything to protect her, in fact my guess is that she’s posted way more pics of True up to this age than Kim did. It’s the only identity Khloé has now, the poor, single mother,  left to raise her baby alone, by a cheater who has little interest in even seeing his child. 

• Love 7
On 3/13/2019 at 7:25 PM, iwasish said:

If her daughter grows up with an absent daddy complex, the blame is all on Khloe. 

No I think the blame would be on Tristian. Khloe has a lot of issues and needs to work on herself and her issues with self esteem 100%, so that she can be a more fulfilled happier person AND a better mom; but Tristian is a grown man, he too chose to bring True into this world and if he doesn’t give a fuck about her that’s a reflection on HIM not Khloe.

A woman can make a mistake regarding a man’s character (people make mistakes) but that mistake doesn’t obsolve him of responsibility towards his child. I also don’t think making a romantic relationship mistake is on the same level as been a completely absent parent (Save a severe mental health issue or incapacitation). I hate to defend Khloe but Tristian’s poor parental involvement is on him not any of the other women. 

10 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

There are women in this world who think THEIR vagina and THEIR eggs are just the most super duper specialist of all!!!!

(sarcasm)

• Love 9

Khloe, Khloe.  How long does it take you to sift through your photos to find the one that looks the least like you?  Do you think if you post enough blurred, photoshopped, altered, enhanced pictures that you will start to look like that in reality?  Who do you think you are fooling?   Certainly not the public, we know what you really look like.  You are not a small dark girl like Kourtney or Kim, you are not a tall slender girl like Kendall, you are not a tall curvy girl like Kylie.  You are Khloe, and you look like you look. 

This obsession with altering your photos is a clue to your underlying problem, imo, that being that you don't feel you measure up to some plastic fantastic idea of what beauty is.  

For all your platitudes and meaningful quotes, you are not really getting to the thing which causes your relationship failures.  Imo.  

Since you like other peoples words so much, here are some:

quote-you-have-to-choose-whether-to-love

tom-robbins-quote-when-were-incomplete-w

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 6

Khloe is being her usual subtle self again, she posted this on her IG, I guess Tristan isn't being the daddy her fertile imagination absolutely believed he would be.

10991066-6809817-Clarity_Khloe_Kardashia

Edited by GaT

https://bckonline.com/2019/03/15/tristan-thompsons-ex-jordan-craig-and-their-son-go-on-their-first-hawaiian-adventure/

It seems that Tristan isn't in his son's life either or Jordan Craig just keeps that part of her life private.

Also both Jordan's are beautiful black woman, Tristan who? 😁

Poor delusional Khloe thought a baby would keep her BM home, I've seen her situation all throughout high school. WW got with the popular jock BM, thought her stuff didn't stink, had a child by BM and turns out he was trash and now she's a single mom. 

Is Khloe really this sad? And by sad I mean that non of her hanging on friends told her that trying to lobster claw onto Tristan wasn't a good idea. Especially given his track record? Like just date him but double up on the birth control.

Lord she's going to milk this for FOREVER or until Kylie or hell Kourtney gets married and "takes her shine"

• Love 7
On 3/14/2019 at 3:23 PM, iwasish said:

I see Kylie having her kid involved in her business and Khloé also. I’m on the fence with Kourtney, I can see her pushing education a bit more and  I don’t think she’ll have P doing solo magazine covers. I do think she’ll get pushed into allowing some group things with the the cousins by Kim and Kris. But I do believe she sees the negative side of things as far as the way her kids could be affected. 

Wasn't Kourt the only one to not trademark the kids names?

4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

https://bckonline.com/2019/03/15/tristan-thompsons-ex-jordan-craig-and-their-son-go-on-their-first-hawaiian-adventure/

It seems that Tristan isn't in his son's life either or Jordan Craig just keeps that part of her life private.

Also both Jordan's are beautiful black woman, Tristan who? 😁

Poor delusional Khloe thought a baby would keep her BM home, I've seen her situation all throughout high school. WW got with the popular jock BM, thought her stuff didn't stink, had a child by BM and turns out he was trash and now she's a single mom. 

Is Khloe really this sad? And by sad I mean that non of her hanging on friends told her that trying to lobster claw onto Tristan wasn't a good idea. Especially given his track record? Like just date him but double up on the birth control.

Lord she's going to milk this for FOREVER or until Kylie or hell Kourtney gets married and "takes her shine"

I love your post and so damn true..lol   Both Jordans are just gorgeous and I never saw what Tristan saw in Khloe. Plus, Tristan is Caribbean, I am from the Caribbean so I can say that. In general, men from the Caribbean are not the most faithful men. Caribbean culture encourages that in a way.  

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I love your post and so damn true..lol   Both Jordans are just gorgeous and I never saw what Tristan saw in Khloe. Plus, Tristan is Caribbean, I am from the Caribbean so I can say that. In general, men from the Caribbean are not the most faithful men. Caribbean culture encourages that in a way.  

That little boy is soo gorgeous.!!!

• Love 3

Khloe had the name and following to offer.  Fame is a powerful drug.  She also reeks of desperation and doesn't seem to mind being passed around the NBA.  A desperate woman will do just about anything you want.  We've all had that friend.  After awhile you get tired of her crying over all the men who do her wrong.

Edited by beagletime
spelling
  • Love 7