Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Holy shit, that photo on the stairs is seriously creepy. She just dumped a picture of her head onto the (I'm saying "the" instead of "her" because who knows who that really is) body. She must really be deep into delusion if she can look at that & not see what's wrong with it.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, GaT said:

Holy shit, that photo on the stairs is seriously creepy. She just dumped a picture of her head onto the (I'm saying "the" instead of "her" because who knows who that really is) body. She must really be deep into delusion if she can look at that & not see what's wrong with it.  

She’s lived the last year and a half  thinking she was in a real relationship. Now that’s delusional!! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, beagletime said:

You can see Khloe's Spanx.  That's a poorly designed jumpsuit.  It should have a supportive lining.

It’s really just not made for that kind of body. Kendall might be able to wear it, but it can’t withstand the strain on its seams from the Kardashian attributes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I almost give a shit.

Well, that's almost 1 shit more than Tristan gives, & probably almost half-of-a-shit more than he has ever given. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

That's his cousin, I'm sure, right Khloe? In seriousness, I'd be surprised if he jumped into a relationship this fast after fleeing Khloe. I can see him bouncing around a lot, with lots of women, but I bet it's a while before he publicly dates someone else. But, who knows, maybe he already has someone else pregnant. If so, & she's reading this, watch him in that third trimester, friend.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I almost give a shit.

Then you're ahead of me, I'm at -100 shit to give

58 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

OK, so when he was out to dinner with this woman last time, she was supposedly Jordan Clarkson's date & Tristan was the third wheel. Now it looks like she's with him, so the question is, was Jordan Clarkson a beard last time, or was she really his date & Tristan is screwing around with his teammate's girlfriend?

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, GaT said:

Then you're ahead of me, I'm at -100 shit to give

OK, so when he was out to dinner with this woman last time, she was supposedly Jordan Clarkson's date & Tristan was the third wheel. Now it looks like she's with him, so the question is, was Jordan Clarkson a beard last time, or was she really his date & Tristan is screwing around with his teammate's girlfriend?

I think Jordan was likely the third wheel, not Tristan. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Al Wison singing The Snake

Khloe, you chose a cheater.  Actually seemingly a serial cheater.  What did you think would happen?  You chose him.  And now it's everyone else's fault.  You are 34.  Please recognize your role in this debacle.  Otherwise you are doomed to rinse and repeat until you have a passel of fatherless kids and a well rehearsed mantra that it was everyone else's fault. 

You seem to be a woman capable of loving and caring.  Don't waste that just because you feel less than.  The artificial world you inhabit through the accident of birth might not be the best place for you.  Find somewhere and someone where/who will make you feel like you are wonderful and necessary and enough.  And where you don't feel you have to photoshop your head on someone else's body.

"Take me in, tender woman, " sighed the snake
"I saved you, " cried the woman
"And you've bitten me, but why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman, " said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in"

On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
"Poor thing, " she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
"Take me in tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in, tender woman, " sighed the snake

She wrapped him up all cozy in a comforter of silk
And laid him by her fireside with some honey and some milk
She hurried home from work that night and soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taken to had been revived
"Take me in, tender woman

She clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful, " she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
She stroked his pretty skin again and kissed and held him tight
Instead of saying thanks, the snake gave her a vicious bite
"I saved you, " cried the woman
"And you've bitten me, but why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman, " said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 6

Is the old saying "Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free" still valid?  My mother always warned us.  

Also, "A tiger doesn't change it's stripes."

To quote the late Bob Barker, "Spay and neuter your pets."  Tristan needs to be neutered.  It's supposed to help keep male dogs from wandering.

I'm sure Khloe is already on a manhunt.  Khloe, please stay home with that precious baby you wanted.  Work on yourself and parent your child.  Sweet little True most likely won't get a lot of parenting from her father.

• Love 5

Fans Slam Khloé Kardashian for Surrounding True With Expensive Birkins: ‘Give Her Some Toys’

So much drama surrounding this mama! Khloé Kardashiantook to InstagramOpens a New Window. on Wednesday, March 6, to share a photoOpens a New Window. of her daughter, True Thompson, surrounded by Birkins. Yes, those v expensive bags that we can only dream about affording one day. Needless to say, people were, ahem, peeved.

“She don’t give a damn about these purses, give her some toys,” one commenter fumed, while another added, “This is literally my student loans in one picture.” A third, meanwhile, chimed in, “Let’s brag a little more! Why not take some of your wealth and help others?” and a fourth said, “Those bags aren’t even cute.” Ouch.

• Love 2

I'm just going to say it - Tristian seems to have a type and Khloe seems to be the one exception to his pattern. I've always felt that Tristian was more in love with the lavishness of dating a Kardashian than he ever truly cared for Khloe as a person. His infidelities (which he didn't seem to try all that hard to hide) and so quickly being seen with another woman only makes me more convinced of that. I just wonder whether Tristian was giving the signs he wanted out before Khloe got pregnant and she ignored it or was he okay with pregnancy and realized that now he'll forever be attached to the Kardashians and have access to the media because of that and therefore he no longer had to be discreet or he would push the limits until Khloe finally let him off the hook.

• Love 10

Obviously the only reason Khloe posted the Birkins was to show off, but come on. I'm sure True has plenty of age-appropriate toys. Khloe's an idiot, but she's not some abusive monster, denying her child the resources she needs to develop.

• Love 6
(edited)

Khloé Kardashian Turned Off Her Instagram Comments After Her Followers Roasted Her Major “Photoshop Fail”

Let’s just state the obvious and say that almost everyone gives their photos a little bit of editing love before they post them on the ’gram. Khloé Kardashian has been known to tune up her pictures before sharing them with her 89 million followers, but some found her last photo to be so intensely edited that they started roasting her in the comments section. Now, it seems Khloé is over the negativity, turned off the comments, and posted about how she’s just trying to do her best.

Just a couple days ago, Khloé posted a photo of her in a sparkly jumpsuit walking up some stairs and looking back at the camera. It was a cute pic, but everyone seemed to think she photoshopped her legs and head so much that it looked unnatural.

khloe-instagram-comments-2-1551973779.pn

khloe-instagram-comments-1551973779.png?

khloe-instagram-comments-3-1551973779.pn

Yeah, it was bad. Khloé left the comments on for a few more of her posts after that one but seems to have turned them off this morning. For her first post of the day, Khloé shared a picture of some white hearts on a pink background with no caption. Then, she posted a selfie and captioned it, “I believe in you, your abilities, and you[r] heart! Stay positive about everything. Each one of us is simply trying to figure it all out.”

Of course, no one but Khloé knows the exact reason she turned off the comments, but having her followers drag her through the mud probably didn’t help!

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 2
(edited)

DWMcWUAWkAApDU-.jpg

Khloe, Khloe, Khloe.  Again: decisions lead to consequences.  YOU chose to put that ridiculous balloon head photoshop picture on your Instagram.  When the mean old social media culture called you on it, you posted another purloined platitude and turned off the comments on your Instagram.  Allegedly.  Please start to recognize the relationship between your actions and the consequences.  Also, take note:

george-santayana-quote-those-who-cannot-

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 2

Seriously! This is what I was getting at the other day. These articles will take the one negative thing they can produce, run with it and make things sound scandalous. Because sometimes the truth is boring. Tbh its also because of how much hatred all things Kardashians get. I rag on Khloe for a lot but i dont think shes a bad mom at all. If people are really saying "get that baby some toys", well I guess they missed this pic (along with many other Khloe posts on her stories of True with toys) as well as this

• Love 6

Well, I was just readin a post on ET online about Khloe and Tristan “co-parenting.”  Basically boiled down to: True is with Khloe a majority of the time because she can bring her to work and Tristan cannot. And her cousins are in LA so it makes most sense for True to reside in LA with Khloe.  Of course, Khloe is totally open to letting Tristan have time with True when he wants.  🤔

Bottom line, Khloe has her 100% of the time and Tristan don’t give AF about time with True. Yet they just want to act like he is just too busy playing ball.  This girl needs to quit trying to push it.  He does not want to be a dad!!   

• Love 14
13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Well, I was just readin a post on ET online about Khloe and Tristan “co-parenting.”  Basically boiled down to: True is with Khloe a majority of the time because she can bring her to work and Tristan cannot. And her cousins are in LA so it makes most sense for True to reside in LA with Khloe.  Of course, Khloe is totally open to letting Tristan have time with True when he wants.  🤔

Bottom line, Khloe has her 100% of the time and Tristan don’t give AF about time with True. Yet they just want to act like he is just too busy playing ball.  This girl needs to quit trying to push it.  He does not want to be a dad!!   

Why would she even trust Tristan The Man-Child with a baby?!

Unless Tristan has asked for shared custody and they’ve been to court, Khloe has full custody (unmarried in Ohio at time of birth) - they’re both probably relieved about that.

• Love 2

Is she saying that platitude about responsibility is about her? Or is she saying someone else should take responsibility? Because I'm voting for option # 1.

• LOL 3

Gat, the three memes that precede the Khloe quote were my reaction to her Instagram quote.

But if you are talking about the peach colored Instagram quote, yes, I absolutely think that Khloe sees herself as a poor wounded angel, wronged through no fault or action of her own.  Because hearts like hers are special and apparently exempt from any responsibility for the breakage.

• Love 3
(edited)

Oh, Khloe, Khloe, Khloe.  Again with the blame game?  It's not me, it's you.  Will you never be able to stop hiding behind the Angel of the Precious Heart Lack of Responsibility Denial Fortess?

Hahaha, is that Instagram admonition a variation of the grammar school taunt?

I'mRubber.jpg

Also, isn't this sentence: "What does it actually accomplish by criticizing somebody else?" in reality a criticism?  (Not even mentioning the awkward grammatical sentence construction).  Oh, oops, guess I did.

It's actually ironic to be scolded with stolen platitudes.  Khloe,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyKTS-YwaD9DoP5budaVX

And by that I mean use Your Own Words.  Maybe you should quit looking for cliches that epitomize your victimhood and support your (imo) sad idea that everyone else is to blame for your situation and actually do some critical thinking about what landed you where you are.  In your own words.

Oh, and one more thing.  Fun to be exempt from your own belief system, right?  Who was it that wrote this:

“Why are you lying @jordynwoods ??,” Kardashian, 34, tweeted. “If you’re going to try and save yourself by going public, INSTEAD OF CALLING ME PRIVATELY TO APOLOGIZE FIRST, at least be HONEST about your story. BTW, You ARE the reason my family broke up!”

Oh, right.  It was you.   So it is other people who should be following your philosophy of kindness, but not you? 

“What does it actually accomplish by criticizing somebody else?” she inquired. “Do you have any concept of how positively it can change someone’s day to receive a compliment or words of encouragement?”

She concluded: “Try to choose your words wisely. What you say to others says much more about you than it does about them.”

I think that is defined as :

hyp·o·crit·i·cal

behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

Wake up, girl.  

bduan7qw0qa01.png

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, Artsda said:

Its pretty funny how he always looked either bored or miserable with Khloe save for those phony family pics, but here he is now out and about happy and giving zero fucks. And Khloe is still posting annoying inspirational crap. Someone better clue her in: he.does.not.care.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Its pretty funny how he always looked either bored or miserable with Khloe save for those phony family pics, but here he is now out and about happy and giving zero fucks. And Khloe is still posting annoying inspirational crap. Someone better clue her in: he.does.not.care.

That clip of her twerking at Tristan on the dance floor and him looking the other way said it all. Supposedly Khloe can’t forgive Jordyn - she should be showering the girl with flowers and Jordy-face cookies for yanking Khloe into reality!

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/03/10/khloe-kardashian-cant-forgive-jordyn-woods-cheating-scandal-tristan-thompson/

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6

So here’s the real deal...

10784302-0-image-m-13_1552165273266.jpg

And here’s the bullshit artist - pontificating about people having faulty perceptions while posting pics to confuse those perceptions...

Khloe was a whole lot more likeable before she got completely drunk on the Kardashian koolaid.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 8
59 minutes ago, nexxie said:

So here’s the real deal...

10784302-0-image-m-13_1552165273266.jpg

And here’s the bullshit artist - pontificating about people having faulty perceptions while posting pics to confuse those perceptions...

Khloe was a whole lot more likeable before she got completely drunk on the Kardashian koolaid.

Look at the tip of her nose in the real picture, it's nothing at all like what shows up after full makeup & photoshopping. It's so much wider than what she's trying to pass off as real.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, GaT said:

Look at the tip of her nose in the real picture, it's nothing at all like what shows up after full makeup & photoshopping. It's so much wider than what she's trying to pass off as real.

Khloe once said she thinks about getting a (another) nose job every day - maybe she’s experimenting with the look she wants, or maybe just living out a fantasy. In any case, people would get off her back if she’d just stop preaching at them.

• Love 3