Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Except this makes her look even dumber.  This guy was so uncommitted to her that he made out with a person who is basically an extended member of the family, and she just broke up with him.

It would have been better if they said that Khloe split with Tristan despite her one-sided efforts to make the relationship work for the sake of their daughter.  Period.  Although I suppose that doesn't get ratings.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, iwasish said:

Love how she complains about being click bait when the family thrives on anything that will bring attention their way. 

I can't say I feel bad for how publicly this has all gone down or the fact that media outlets are running with this as their main story all over the place. They have made their entire living on being clickbait...on manipulating the media to be and stay relevant. They can't make all their fortunes by this platform and then think they're entitled to privacy just because they say so. They aren't the ones that get to draw that line all of a sudden.

• Love 5

Khloe Kardashian tells fans their 'kind words really are a blessing to me' as she moves on from Tristan Thompson with her sisters help

$

Sorry to be so cynical, but, really?  "Hi loves?"  She does realize that the vast majority of her followers Do Not Know Her, right?  That people follow her not out of a love or concern for her, but for the drama?  Which she so willingly provides.  I'm slowly losing any empathy for this woman.  For all her posting of her philosophical drivel, she seems to have surrounded  herself with a lifestyle that teaches no real lessons, that is so self centered as to exclude any real lesson learning.  Maybe this is sour grapes, because I have always had to live in the real world.  But that is where the real lessons are, imo.  I would love to see her in, oh let's say a witness protection situation, where she was forced to lead an everyday life with everyday concerns.  

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 3

I read an article that said the cameras are rolling as they are in the middle of filming.  

The next article that I saw was claiming that Jordyn had no memory of the event and was crying when she was told what happened.  Which, in that succession, lends credence to the "staged for ratings while simultaneously solving a Khloe PR problem" theory.  

• Love 4

Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner Hang Out Following Tristan Thompson and Jordyn Woods Cheating Scandal

The ever Klassy (but oh so rich) Kardashian-Jenners

In the shots, Kendall sported a strapless red leather dress, black tights, white gloves and white heels, while Kourtney rocked a similar outfit to Khloe, with her black undergarments visible under the bodysuit.

"Step up in this b**ch like," Khloe captioned the pics, quoting a lyric from Kanye West's song, "Waves."

Edited by vast wasteland

JORDYN WOODS Kardashians Corleone Her YOU'RE OUT OF THE FAMILY BUSINESS

Hahaha, Corleone as a verb.  Here's what I don't get:  what in the world do these women see in Tristan Thompson?  What would even remotely tempt them to have babies and lose the Kardashians support over him?  I just don't see it.  Certainly there are other well endowed men they could choose.  He, to me, comes across as crass and not very intelligent, certainly no integrity.  Maybe he has a great sense of humor?

When it comes to any future deals with the Kardashians, Jordyn Woods is gonna have to mind her own business ... and we mean that literally, 'cause she's getting cut off.

Sources familiar to the situation tell TMZ ... Jordyn has effectively been excommunicated on the business end of things when it comes to partnering up with the family for some dough. Short story long ... they don't plan to work with her ever again.

That's a shame for Jordyn, considering she had a healthy working relationship with the Kardashians prior. She has a joint makeup line with Kylie and even had her own page on Khloe's Good American fashion site ... where she modeled jeans and was part of the #goodsquad.

Her entire Good American page has been removed from Khloe's site, and our sources say Jordyn has ruined any potential opportunity for future ventures. We're told her betrayal by fooling around with Tristan is unrecoverable. 

Jordyn's on the outs with Kylie too. Our sources say her security clearance has been revoked from Kylie's gated neighborhood, so she can't come and go as she pleases anymore. As we told you ... Jordyn moved out and is back living with her mom. 

Here's what interesting though ... we're told Kylie seems to be leaving the door somewhat open for a possible reconciliation with Jordyn ... and we're told the sisters are saying they wouldn't be surprised if Kylie outright forgives her down the line, but she'll never go back into business with her. 

Even if they do become friends again, our sources say, Jordyn will never get back in with the family. 

• Love 1

I feel bad for Jordyn.  She's clearly the one who is going to bear the brunt of this in the public eye.  There are so many articles about her right now....who is she?!  She's been corleoned!  What's her relationship status with Kylie??  What's her relationship with the family??  What about her work with Good American! 

All we need next is her scarlet letter and the Kardashians and TMZ can pat themselves on the back for a job well done.  

I don't think she's absolved of any consequences in this - but if she WAS as drunk as they say, then this is a whole other issue.  If she can't remember, how could she consent?  How drunk was Tristan?  And if she wasn't as drunk as she said, does she still deserve to basically be branded a homewrecker of a home that was clearly and so obviously already broken?  This whole thing is so bizarre and the person who SHOULD be raked across the coals is apparently just going on about his life.  

Why isn't the press focusing on this loser piece of shit manwhore?  Probably because he has his own press people and he isn't a 21 year old girl who probably cares way too much and is devastated by this.  The treatment in the press between Jordyn and Tristan is disgusting. 

If I were Khloe I would go all out war on this guy.  Seriously.  It's not like they don't have the ability to ruin his name entirely but from what I can tell, the Kardashian machine is at work spinning things about Jordyn and I don't get why Tristan is excused.  Sure, he's True's dad, but she can't expect that this guys is going to be a presence in his daughters life in a few years, right?

Come on Khloe.  Finish him!  Toss in a crane kick while you're at it.  The world would stand up and cheer for you at this point.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I read an article that said the cameras are rolling as they are in the middle of filming.  

The next article that I saw was claiming that Jordyn had no memory of the event and was crying when she was told what happened.  Which, in that succession, lends credence to the "staged for ratings while simultaneously solving a Khloe PR problem" theory.  

I think each article that's coming out is changing the story or just embellishing details.  Its all getting confusing. Frankly I'm going with the original story from the guy at Hollywood Unlocked who was there at the party.  I said from the beginning I suspected Jordyn was drunk because while its a shitty excuse the fact is alcohol and/or drugs CAN make us do stupid things. And I dont believe she would intentionally do something to risk her connection to the family. But I don't believe she was so badly drunk that she was blacked out.   You know what I keep coming back to? Lets just say this was a ploy to get Khloe sympathy and she STILL ended up not dumping Tristan? Can you imagine the mess of a backfire that would be? TBH I'm still not sure shes done with him.

The thing about filming, and I mentioned the other day with the Lamar OD thing as an example.  Sometimes the ratings god smiles down on them and things happen mid filming.  I doubt cameras were rolling at this party because one of the witnesses would have pointed that out. But you better believe they are filming any type of fallout. Much like Tristan cheating the first time around. They re-enacted (complete with bad acting) the reaction of all the sisters finding out since the cameras werent on them in real time.

1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Why isn't the press focusing on this loser piece of shit manwhore?  Probably because he has his own press people and he isn't a 21 year old girl who probably cares way too much and is devastated by this.  The treatment in the press between Jordyn and Tristan is disgusting.

Totally agree. But I think the difference is for the most part people have known for a while Tristan is a massive douchebag so sadly his part in this is getting glossed over.

• Love 1

I do feel sympathy for Jordyn.  She does seem to be getting the worst of it.  We all make dumb moves in  our youth.  This will eventually blow over and she will be a Kardashian footnote.  Jordyn may even have to face the horrors of getting an education or working a normal 9-5 average person job.  

Tristan is a big "who cares"  to me.  He has shown exactly who he is over and over.  If women are dumb enough to get with this guy, or breed with him, shrug.  Why should he change his behavior?  As awful as he is, there doesn't seem to be a shortage of women for him. 

I never understand the appeal of that type of guy.  I work with a guy who has multiple children with multiple women.  None of whom he has ever committed to.  He can barely afford rent and the women are still fighting over him.  

I just hope any woman who goes near Tristan demands that he wear a condom.  Yuck.

Edited by beagletime
spelling
  • Love 5

I just read that Khloé is hiring a PI to find out if Jordyn and  Tristan have hooked up before this. (She thinks it wasn’t a one time thing. I wonder if it’s the same PI Kim hired to dig up dirt on their dad’s widow.)

What is Khloe's problem? Does it matter if it was once or ten times. Or is she looking for an excuse to forgive him? 

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I just read that Khloé is hiring a PI to find out if Jordyn and  Tristan have hooked up before this. (She thinks it wasn’t a one time thing. I wonder if it’s the same PI Kim hired to dig up dirt on their dad’s widow.)

What is Khloe's problem? Does it matter if it was once or ten times. Or is she looking for an excuse to forgive him? 

14 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

I don't think he wants to be forgiven.

Yes she is looking for an excuse to forgive him because he's True's father. I bet you this is her thinking process.

Tristan don't give a damn if he's forgiven by Khloe or not. I mean does he even give a damn about his two children? We hardly ever see him post his interaction with  them on HIS social media. 

According to Hollywood Unlocked Tristan and Jordyn has been dating, sexing for about a month and Jordyn approached/came on to him. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, nexxie said:

When?

I'm guessing soon this is a Facebook show and the last episode was posted on February 22, and Jordyn shared on her Instagram live footage of her sitting at the table.

This will be interesting because Willow and Jaden Smith have been friends with Kylie and Kendall and the rest of the kardashian-jenner family for a while so this is going to be good I might actually tune in to watch this.

Edit to add I forgot that Jordyn is also close with the Smith family also she considers Will Smith to be her uncle, he wished her happy birthday when she turned 21 with a sweet throwback photo of the two of them.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yes she is looking for an excuse to forgive him because he's True's father. I bet you this is her thinking process.

Tristan don't give a damn if he's forgiven by Khloe or not. I mean does he even give a damn about his two children? We hardly ever see him post his interaction with  them on HIS social media. 

According to Hollywood Unlocked Tristan and Jordyn has been dating, sexing for about a month and Jordyn approached/came on to him. 

Didn’t Jordyn sign a non disclosure agreement? It will be interesting to see just what she spills. 

After reading the TMZ article, the K’s are pissed that she hadn’t yet apologized but she’s speaking publicly... how can she apologize when they have all unfollowed her and cut off contact?

Something’s off with this whole story. There’s either a lot more to  or there’s a lot less. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Didn’t Jordyn sign a non disclosure agreement? It will be interesting to see just what she spills. 

After reading the TMZ article, the K’s are pissed that she hadn’t yet apologized but she’s speaking publicly... how can she apologize when they have all unfollowed her and cut off contact?

Something’s off with this whole story. There’s either a lot more to  or there’s a lot less. 

I thought she did apologize and blame it on being "blacked out" drunk?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I thought she did apologize and blame it on being "blacked out" drunk?

I thought that was a public type apology/excuse. A real apology is generally made in person. But in the Kardashian world maybe a twitter or Instagram apology is permissible. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Um, Tristan Thompson Just Liked Khloe Kardashian's Sexy Photo

On Monday night, the Keeping Up With the Kardashiansstar posed for a series of sexy photos alongside sisters Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian. "Step up in this bitch like," Khloe captioned the sultry social media snaps.

In less than 24 hours, the Instagram post has received 4 million likes, one of them from Khloe's ex, Tristan. 

rs_819x1024-190225185441-634.khloe-kourt

10 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I feel bad for Jordyn.  She's clearly the one who is going to bear the brunt of this in the public eye.  There are so many articles about her right now....who is she?!  She's been corleoned!  What's her relationship status with Kylie??  What's her relationship with the family??  What about her work with Good American! 

All we need next is her scarlet letter and the Kardashians and TMZ can pat themselves on the back for a job well done.  

I don't think she's absolved of any consequences in this - but if she WAS as drunk as they say, then this is a whole other issue.  If she can't remember, how could she consent?  How drunk was Tristan?  And if she wasn't as drunk as she said, does she still deserve to basically be branded a homewrecker of a home that was clearly and so obviously already broken?  This whole thing is so bizarre and the person who SHOULD be raked across the coals is apparently just going on about his life.  

No one should feel bad for Jordyn.  She doesn't deserve sympathy.  She is just as bad as he is.  She knew he was in a relationship.  What kind of friend uses another friend as their meal ticket.  Someone who is a user, who lacks character and loyalty.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, vast wasteland said:
Penelope has an it factor, imo.  Love the way her face looks.  And her skin looks flawless in a natural way.  Something very appealing about her.

Except....every time I see a picture of her I think it's Mason. I thought it was Mason in the picture you posted, if you didn't say it was Penelope, I would have no idea.

I love this headline from TMZ

JORDYN WOODS Kardashians Corleone Her, YOU'RE OUT OF THE FAMILY BUSINESS

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

There is SO much pressure on all of these K kids to be physically attractive!!  I hope for all of their sake they end up looking half-way decent.. not that I care personally... but just because of how much exposure they have since birth and the culture their family has created that they have been born into.

10 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Penelope has an it factor, imo.  Love the way her face looks.  And her skin looks flawless in a natural way.  Something very appealing about her.

Two sweet little girls - I can see Khloe in True now.

(Once again Khloe mentions “thigh rolls” and covers True’s head - seems she’s really bothered by the baby’s chubby thighs and either her hair or her head.)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Two sweet little girls - I can see Khloe in True now.

(Once again Khloe mentions “thigh rolls” and covers True’s head - seems she’s really bothered by the baby’s chubby thighs and either her hair or her head.)

I have to give Kourtney props. She may do her share of posing and famewhoring but I’ve never heard her say anything about her kids appearance that isn’t positive. She was out once with Kris for lunch and Kris said something about being fat and Kourtney cut her off asking her not to use that word in front of the kids. I recall when P was younger she rarely appeared on camera and Kourtney said she didn’t like being filmed so she didn’t force her. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, twilightzone said:

No one should feel bad for Jordyn.  She doesn't deserve sympathy.  She is just as bad as he is.  She knew he was in a relationship.  What kind of friend uses another friend as their meal ticket.  Someone who is a user, who lacks character and loyalty.  She is an grown-up who should know right from wrong.

• Love 1

Khloe Kardashian is stepping 'away from all the drama' while on a walk with True... after family 'warned her' about Tristan's cheating ways

$

Khloe, Khloe, Khloe.  Will you ever understand that the genesis if this whole drama you are "walking away from" is you.  YOU made the decision to choose a person who left his pregnant girlfriend.  YOU made the decision to put yourself in a position to become pregnant with the cheaters baby.  YOU made the decision to stay with the cheater after video of his cheating ways.  While you were pregnant.  Sound familiar?  Certainly does to his last baby mama.  And this is not the first time you have found yourself in a situation with an unfaithful man.

I know it hurts.  I know you wish it could be different.  YOUR decisions will have a major impact on the life of your daughter.  You need to do more than "get back up."

The only way you are going to be happy is if you squarely face the reasons YOU are in this situation.  And make the changes necessary to alter you future decisions.  You may want to "walk away from the drama and the people who create it," but learn from your history.  Evaluate the potential for drama BEFORE you alter people's lives.  Or create a life.

Do what you need to do to figure out the whys of your decisions.  You are 34, time to start taking responsibility for the choices YOU have made and stop hiding behind platitudes.  YOU are responsible for your choices.

286ef98503ef2ad08b9a06d2fc08e432.jpg?b=t

• Love 16
31 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Khloe Kardashian is stepping 'away from all the drama' while on a walk with True... after family 'warned her' about Tristan's cheating ways

$

Khloe, Khloe, Khloe.  Will you ever understand that the genesis if this whole drama you are "walking away from" is you.  YOU made the decision to choose a person who left his pregnant girlfriend.  YOU made the decision to put yourself in a position to become pregnant with the cheaters baby.  YOU made the decision to stay with the cheater after video of his cheating ways.  While you were pregnant.  Sound familiar?  Certainly does to his last baby mama.  And this is not the first time you have found yourself in a situation with an unfaithful man.

I know it hurts.  I know you wish it could be different.  YOUR decisions will have a major impact on the life of your daughter.  You need to do more than "get back up."

The only way you are going to be happy is if you squarely face the reasons YOU are in this situation.  And make the changes necessary to alter you future decisions.  You may want to "walk away from the drama and the people who create it," but learn from your history.  Evaluate the potential for drama BEFORE you alter people's lives.  Or create a life.

Do what you need to do to figure out the whys of your decisions.  You are 34, time to start taking responsibility for the choices YOU have made and stop hiding behind platitudes.  YOU are responsible for your choices.

286ef98503ef2ad08b9a06d2fc08e432.jpg?b=t

I got my hopes up on the first 2 sentences... thinking she’s walking away from the show.. but NO.. that would be too easy.

• Love 1
On 2/27/2019 at 12:32 AM, ChristmasJones said:

There is SO much pressure on all of these K kids to be physically attractive!!  I hope for all of their sake they end up looking half-way decent.. not that I care personally... but just because of how much exposure they have since birth and the culture their family has created that they have been born into.

I know.  But if they aren't physically attractive to the K eyes, they will just be trucked to the plastic surgeon's office. 

4 hours ago, skipnjump said:

I know.  But if they aren't physically attractive to the K eyes, they will just be trucked to the plastic surgeon's office. 

Sad but true, I bet the West, Webster and Thompson girls will be in the plastic surgeons office before their 16th birthdays.

Jordyn Woods is now taking full responsibility for her  alleged tryst with Tristan Thompson at a house party earlier this month.

According to TMZ, Kylie Jenner's previous BFF owned up to making out with Khloe Kardashian's now-former man during her chat with Jada Pinkett Smith on "Red Table Talk," which airs on Friday.

During the chat, Jordyn "made no excuses for her actions… She admits she was totally lucid during the party," TMZ said, adding that she offered a "full mea culpa" to Khloe.

The new information is in stark contrast to what Jordyn allegedly told friends after the party. Earlier in the week, TMZ reported that Jordyn claimed she was "blackout drunk" while attending the house party and doesn't remember it. She allegedly began crying when she was told what happened.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/jordyn-woods-now-taking-full-responsibility-for-cheating-scandal/ar-BBUdwaT?li=BBnb7Kz

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:32 AM, ChristmasJones said:

Not to mention, these kids are half black and given the world that we live in.. Will Kim, Khloe and Kylie understand what these kids will go through in a world that values European aesthetics.  It would be a shame if these kids start getting a complex about their coloring, hair textures and facial features..

• Love 3
(edited)

Khloe Kardashian posts cryptic quotes about cheaters being 'sorry because they got caught'... and responds to those saying Tristan Thompson scandal is 'karma'

$

Poor poor Khloe.  So pitiful, so righteous, so blameless.  Her decision to date a man who left his baby mama?  Her putting herself in a position to become pregnant by the same man?  Yet she believes she "did nothing to cause or deserve it?"

It's not a matter of blame.  It's a matter of understanding that YOU made decisions and decisions have consequences.  You know who is truly blameless in all this mess?  True.

image.png.8274caca6a808ce72312de79e519d29a.png

image.png.b1b1b5150bb171d54bcc8a93c983493c.png   

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 15

Somebody needs to explain to The Daily Mail exactly what the word "cryptic" means, because it does not mean what they think it means. There is nothing obscure or vague about that platitude.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Tristan Thompson spotted leaving his hotel in New York City... following split with Khloe Kardashian amid his cheating scandal

Don't think much of or about this guy, but at the very least he has had the (imo) good sense to maintain radio silence.

Khloe's social media outpouring of platitudes and references to the event are beginning to make me believe those of you who are saying this is a momager generated ratings exploitation.

• Love 4

Or ya know Khloe keeps posting these stupid inspirational things because she knows these dumbass rags like Daily Fail obsessively make a news story about it giving her the attention she craves.

9 hours ago, GaT said:

Somebody needs to explain to The Daily Mail exactly what the word "cryptic" means, because it does not mean what they think it means. There is nothing obscure or vague about that platitude.

You mean such a respectable beacon of journalism uses a word incorrectly?! Shocking! ITA there is nothing vague here.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

If anyone suspected this was a PR stunt to make Khloe look less dumb, well she sounds like an idiot on twitter right now. Khloe herself is a PR disaster.

She’s still clueless.

• Love 1