Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, suomi said:

For $269, that fabric is thin. Really thin. Washed-40-times thin.*

*Says the old bat who, when I wasn't wearing scrubs, has lived in yoga pants and fleece leggings for about 13 years now. 

$269? That’s as whack as Kanye selling his ripped up camo crap and white T shirts for hundreds of bucks. 

I’ll wear my Butter Denims from Avenue that cost a fraction of that and come in different inseam lengths and colors  before I’ll line her pockets with my hard earned money. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I’m sure Target and Old Navy jeans are much better quality than Khloe’s jeans, for about 10% of the price.

(Anyone remember the kardashian klothes at Sears?)

I remember their Sears line was always on the double clearance rack. 

• Love 9

I was in Nordstroms 2 weeks ago and stumbled upon Good American there. Several styles were 40% off and yes the quality felt like crap. Its never a good sign when high end stores have to start reducing clothing with a so called "star" having her picture all over the displays. They probably sell as well as Khloe's "Becca" makeup which always looks untouched in Ulta (compared to Kim and Kylie's displays that always look like a lot was sold.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

They probably sell as well as Khloe's "Becca" makeup which always looks untouched in Ulta (compared to Kim and Kylie's displays that always look like a lot was sold.

I agree. Whenever I'm in Ulta, the Kylie display is empty minus the testers, and when I tried Kim's perfume, the sample bottles were down to their last drops. I didn't even see the Khloe/Malika palette yet her sisters' products were right in front of the entrance. 

• Love 4

Tristan Thompson Was Seen Partying in Los Angeles Last Night *Without* Khloe Kardashian

Tristan Thompson, who lives in Ohio, was seen partying with friends in Los Angeles last night, though Khloé Kardashian wasn't seen with him.

Around the same time Khloé posted a cryptic Instagram about not letting people take advantage of you—coincidence or...?

There's been a ton of speculation about Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson's relationship status recently, with the latest being that he sent her a jaw-dropping floral arrangement on Valentine's Day even though the two haven't been seen together in a while.

Khloé and Tristan are in a long distance relationship because he is based in Cleveland for his NBA team and Khloé prefers to stay in Los Angeles where she has family/a support system for baby True.

Which is why it's very, er, notable that when Tristan was seen in Los Angeles last night, he was spotted partying with friends while Khloé was nowhere in sight. According to Daily Mail, Tristan was out and about in West Hollywood until "the early hours of Sunday morning."

And Khloé, who we all know is a fan of posting cryptic quotes on her Instagram stories, shared a quote last night about refusing to be mistreating, posting,

img-3466-1550437382.jpeg?crop=1xw:1xh;ce

Tristan Thompson keeps his head down as he leaves LA nightspot solo as it's claimed his relationship with Khloe is over9928728-6714769-Tristan_Thompson_is_pict

Tristan Thompson is pictured leaving Delilah in Los Angeles at 2am on Sunday morning

9928730-6714769-image-a-11_1550428215566

The father-of-two kept busy with his head buried in his phone as he sat in a large SUV

• Love 1

Tristian is living life like a single man with no kids. Considering he has two kids by two different mothers who live in two different cities at times, I'm not sure where he gets all this time to be out late partying DURING the season. I know it's All-star weekend but still.

• Love 5

Good riddance to Tristan.  And honestly, from the start I think that Khloe wanted a baby more than she wanted Tristan.  

When she does decide to jump back into the dating pool, I hope she takes a long hard look at the types of men she commits too and makes a change.  She should go out with somebody who completely goes against her type and see how it goes.  She might just be surprised.  

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Tristian is living life like a single man with no kids. Considering he has two kids by two different mothers who live in two different cities at times, I'm not sure where he gets all this time to be out late partying DURING the season. I know it's All-star weekend but still.

I agree. Even if Tristan and Khloe have broken up, he should've made time to see his daughter. Many pages back, I predicted he was going to be the kind of father who was fine with sending a monthly check and seeing his kids a handful of times a year. Sadly, I think I'm going to be proven right. 

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Good riddance to Tristan.  And honestly, from the start I think that Khloe wanted a baby more than she wanted Tristan.  

When she does decide to jump back into the dating pool, I hope she takes a long hard look at the types of men she commits too and makes a change.  She should go out with somebody who completely goes against her type and see how it goes.  She might just be surprised.  

I’m sure she’s studying the NBA rosters looking for the next Mr Wrong. Unless she decides to go with tatted/pierced up rapper as a change of pace. 

13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. Even if Tristan and Khloe have broken up, he should've made time to see his daughter. Many pages back, I predicted he was going to be the kind of father who was fine with sending a monthly check and seeing his kids a handful of times a year. Sadly, I think I'm going to be proven right. 

He’s the kind of father who has his agent send the check.

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I follow teenage friends of my kids on instagram and they even seem more grounded than Khloe. She sounds like an immature teen who writes self help quotes in her diary.

At least they have sense enough to put it in a diary. Khloe is dumb enough to think people care about her self created miserable life situation. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Trouble with Tristan Thompson? Khloé Kardashian Posts About Giving Up 'What You Love'

From what I read (understandably side-eye-able sources), Tristan Thompson started dating Khloe while Jordan Craig was pregnant with his son.  Then he allegedly cheated on Khloe days before the birth of their daughter.  Lamar Odom cheated on her (she addressed this on Howard Stern's show.)

And even with all this, and I'm sure it has been painful, she can still question what course she should choose?  Stay or go?

Khloe, quit angsting, quit wishing for something that is not real, get a grip, look inside yourself to see why you make the choices you do.  Quit making the same choices and being surprised that the results are the same.  Wake up.  Hone your critical thinking skills.  And maybe seek wisdom from someone other than Big Sean.

from Wikipedia

On August 4, 2011, Big Sean was arrested for third-degree sexual assault at a concert in Lewiston, New York.[61] On October 26, he pleaded guilty to second-degree unlawful imprisonment, and was fined $750;[62] the charges of third-degree sexual abuse were dropped as part of the plea bargain.[63] Big Sean's attorney, Scott Leemon, stated that Sean "did not engage in any type of sexual misconduct."[62][64]

caaf122f196e61ec72335fd6ee6b0981.jpg

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Trouble with Tristan Thompson? Khloé Kardashian Posts About Giving Up 'What You Love'

From what I read (understandably side-eye-able sources), Tristan Thompson started dating Khloe while Jordan Craig was pregnant with his son.  Then he allegedly cheated on Khloe days before the birth of their daughter.  Lamar Odom cheated on her (she addressed this on Howard Stern's show.)

And even with all this, and I'm sure it has been painful, she can still question what course she should choose?  Stay or go?

Khloe, quit angsting, quit wishing for something that is not real, get a grip, look inside yourself to see why you make the choices you do.  Quit making the same choices and being surprised that the results are the same.  Wake up.  Hone your critical thinking skills.  And maybe seek wisdom from someone other than a rapper.

caaf122f196e61ec72335fd6ee6b0981.jpg

We know she’s heart broken because she could only get herself half dressed. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

Khloe Kardashian 'Dying' Over Baby True's Luxe New Hoop Earrings

Starting to give up hope of any change.  Dying over earring hoops for a baby?  Even for hyperbole that, imo, is over the top.  At least she didn't say she was literally dying.  There is that.

khloe-and-true-matching-hoops-20055270.j

Are those for True to wear? Who puts hoop earrings on a baby? They're going to get pulled out of her ears, is Khloe insane? I hope the nanny will stop her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, GaT said:

Are those for True to wear? Who puts hoop earrings on a baby? They're going to get pulled out of her ears, is Khloe insane? I hope the nanny will stop her.

Does this mean the turban phase is over? Are we going from bad to worse?

Why Khloe Kardashian Finds It"Annoying" When People Criticize Her Long Nails

The epitome of vacuity.  Never introduced to the concept of cause and effect.  Or irony.  She thinks there are "more serious things to discuss," but apparently we will never be privy to what those are.  Or perhaps she is referring to her Yoda alternative personality who posts deep serious thoughts?  Or maybe to her posts that say serious things like:

I got you boo!!  Lol

My Koko singles are 2 for $20 in the kylie cosmetics Valentine's Day sale."

I have watched Kylie Jenner make up tutorial on her stories about 6 times lol.  I am so trying this when I get her pallet.  

Oh, and PS on that last one, Khloe:

palate / palette / pallet. Your “palate” is the roof of your mouth, and by extension, your sense of taste. A “palette” is the flat board an artist mixes paint on (or by extension, a range of colors). A “pallet” is either a bed (now rare) or a flat platform onto which goods are loaded.

Here, Khloe,  is something you wrote on your Twitter that you can study if you want to learn about irony:

Some of you are wayyyy too serious,  Not everything is meant to be over analyzed.image.png.6b2fdfe781850ecfc1c8700df8643796.png

Yep, that is directly from your Twitter.  Your own words.  Thus:

irony-alert.jpeg

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I don't believe that because I don't think Kylie would still being close with her as she is of that actually happened, because just a few days ago she posted on her insta stories Kylie did wifey cooking me dinner so and she was referring to Jordyn.

Plus Tristan's a dumbass but he's not that much of a dumbass to pretty much sleep with a family member of Khloe's

12 minutes ago, nkotb said:

The part that seems odd is where it says Khloe broke up with him after Sat. night - wouldn’t they have already broken up, since they were apart for Valentines Day?

Edited by nexxie

That was my reaction, too, but it did say that it just came out yesterday, but happened Sunday night. I don't really follow them on social media, so I don't know if Kylie mentioned Jordyn at all yesterday. 

I'd think Jordyn would be wiser than that, in the sense that without Kylie, her finances would likely take a huge hit. 

Not at all shocked that Tristan would cheat, again, I'm just shocked that it's supposedly with Jordyn. Usually TMZ is up the Kardashian ass, so part of me thinks it is true.

Kim gets Kenny G in her living room, Khloe gets cheated on with her sister's best friend. Happy VD everyone! 

ETA: Apparently, according to the article, Tristan was in LA for Valentine's Day, & spent time with Khloe & True, then made out with Jordyn on Sunday. The timeline is changing even as I type!  

Edited by nkotb
Being clear.
  • Love 1

The only way I can see Jordyn doing that is if she was hammered and not in her right mind. Kylie is her meal ticket. No way she'd mess up a good thing for the likes of Tristan Thompson.

As far as Tristan and Khloe, it's pretty obvious he dumped her a long time ago. She was the one trying to keep it going to save face.

• Love 9

Khloe Kardashian Basically Confirmed the Reports That Tristan Thompson Cheated With Jordyn Woods

An Instagram account called Hollywood Unlocked posted a video in which they reported that one of their writers was at Tristan's house this weekend and watched the whole thing go down. Please, do yourself a favor and watch.

Not sure about the validity of the twitter response interpretations.

Tristan responds and deletes response:

Tristan Thompson Reacts to Reports He Cheated on Khloé With Kylie's BFF Jordyn

screen-shot-2019-02-19-at-5-19-36-pm-155

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 1

Holy shit! That is all. IF this is true I feel bad for Kylie, not Khloe, but Kylie. Jordyn has been her closest friend for many years. This would be so fucked up. TBH I don't think something like this is orchestrated for the sake of publicity mainly because Jordyn has been close to the family and will now be hated and this will tarnish how she's viewed. I'm sure they don't give a crap if Tristan continues to be hated but I don't think they would intentionally make Jordyn get hit with a ton of hate that's already starting.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Holy shit! That is all. IF this is true I feel bad for Kylie, not Khloe, but Kylie. Jordyn has been her closest friend for many years. This would be so fucked up. TBH I don't think something like this is orchestrated for the sake of publicity mainly because Jordyn has been close to the family and will now be hated and this will tarnish how she's viewed. I'm sure they don't give a crap if Tristan continues to be hated but I don't think they would intentionally make Jordyn get hit with a ton of hate that's already starting.

Kris will write her a big fat check, that will ease her pain a bit. Isn’t she making money in makeup collaboration with Kylie?   People aren’t all that sympathetic to Khloe so it may not be all that big a deal. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Holy crap! If this is true it's jaw dropping. And if it's true, I don't believe that Jordyn & Tristan made the connection for the first time that night. They must have been at least eyeing each other for a while. When Kylie had her show, Jordyn (who was in it of course) said something about living Kylie's life instead of her own, well, if this is true, I don't think she'll have to worry about that anymore. LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

From the link above:

However, the Cleveland Cavaliers player claimed that the rumors are "fake news," in a since-deleted tweet. It seems Khloe disagrees with his assertions though, since she and her friends commented on Hollywood Unlocked's Instagram post about the affair. Khloe commented a series of shouting emojis, while bestie Malika Haqqwrote, "STRONG FACTS."

Larsa Pippen chimed in with an "Amen!"

Wonder how Kylie will react - awkward!

Edit (from eonline link below):

“Cutting ties with the 21-year-old is going to be hardest for Kylie, who, according to a source, "was in denial for days."

The makeup mogul "is very torn on how to handle the situation," and for good reason. Kylie fondly refers to Woods as Auntie Jordyn and reportedly lets her friend live in in her guest house.”

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

Khloe gets cheated on with her sister's best friend. Happy VD everyone! 

I know this stands for Valentine's Day, but my first thought was "Venereal Disease" & "Yup, sounds about right."

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I would think it would be Tristan that is taking the brunt, not Jordyn. Yeah, she doesn’t come out of this looking like much of a friend, but I think Tristan comes out worse. He couldn’t just cheat with some random he picks up in a bar or strip club, he’s got to shit  in his own yard. And Khloe..., she’s not blameless, she brought him into the family and when she took him back after he cheated, she pretty much told the family that    they had to accept him. I don’t really have any sympathy for her. Let’s see if she’s really done.. or will she just put it all on Jordyn.

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I would think it would be Tristan that is taking the brunt, not Jordyn. Yeah, she doesn’t come out of this looking like much of a friend, but I think Tristan comes out worse. He couldn’t just cheat with some random he picks up in a bar or strip club, he’s got to shit  in his own yard. And Khloe..., she’s not blameless, she brought him into the family and when she took him back after he cheated, she pretty much told the family that    they had to accept him. I don’t really have any sympathy for her. Let’s see if she’s really done.. or will she just put it all on Jordyn.

Lots of redemption chances for Tristan, none for Jordyn - but we’ll see; it might be pretty hard for Kylie and Stormi to dump Auntie Jordyn.

• Love 1

I wonder if Tristan's fake news comment meant this whole thing is just a manufactured storyline for the show. Khloe comes out looking like a victim, Tristan takes a p.r. hit but he's secretly thrilled to be rid of her and Jordyn is currently cashing a fat check courtesy of Kris Jenner, Inc. I don't put anything past this crowd.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I wonder if Tristan's fake news comment meant this whole thing is just a manufactured storyline for the show. Khloe comes out looking like a victim, Tristan takes a p.r. hit but he's secretly thrilled to be rid of her and Jordyn is currently cashing a fat check courtesy of Kris Jenner, Inc. I don't put anything past this crowd.

I don’t know - makes both Khloe and Jordyn look like fools.

• Love 1

The Kardashians should probably  be thanking Jordyn for taking one for the team instead of being angry. And if Khloé takes Tristan back at this point she deserves any further humiliation or heartache that he causes her. 

• Love 4

I don't know if a fat paycheck is worth the beating Jordyn is getting. Kylie has a lot of fans, way more than Khloe. They are coming for her hard. The reaction to this is not good for her at all. Tristan, everyone already knew he was a douchebag that's why Jordyn is getting the brunt of the hate. I can't see Kylie going along with something like this being made up mainly because she seems the least invested in KUWTK. 

• Love 2

Khloé Kardashian Steps Out for the First Time Following Allegations Tristan Thompson Cheated

Khloé Kardashian was spotted in public for the first time since the news broke that Tristan Thompson allegedly cheated with model Jordyn Woods.

Despite being “furious” over the situation, Kardashian, 34, appeared to be putting on a brave face as she stepped out on Tuesday — just a day after she had learned of Thompson’s latest alleged cheating scandal — at Kanye West’s office in Calabasas.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star cracked a smile as she arrived in an all-white ensemble which she accessorized with giant silver hoop earrings and a pair of aviator sunglasses. She also let her blonde locks go loose.

khloe-kardashian-13.jpg

• Love 1

Khloe Kardashian's Best Friend Malika Haqq Says 'These H— Aint Loyal' on Meme About Jordyn Woods

Khloé Kardashian‘s best friend Malika Haqq appears to have a message for model Jordyn Woods.

On Tuesday, following the news that Kardashian’s boyfriend Tristan Thompson allegedly cheated on her with sister Kylie Jenner‘s best friend, Haqq, 35, left a fiery comment on a post that made fun of the alleged scandal.

The post, which showed Jenner’s daughter Stormi excitedly saying bye while seated in a high chair, was captioned “Stormi in Calabasas waiting for Jordyn to pack her s— and get out of Kylie’s house like…”

“These h— ain’t loyal,” Haqq wrote in a since-deleted comment captured by Instagram account Comments by Celebs.

Kardashian’s best friend quoted Chris Brown in his track “Loyal” to seemingly taking a jab at Woods, 21.

A rep for Haqq did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

• Love 1

Tristan Thompson’s VERY RECENT Ex Jordan Craig Just Had Her Baby Shower, Less Than Two Months After Tristan Met Khloe Kardashian

Now, sources say Tristan and Khloe actually met at Kevin Hart and Eniko’s wedding in August 2016. It's said Jordan was WITH Tristan at the wedding and pregnant at the time (she wasn’t quite showing yet). You’ll recall, rumors about Tristan and Khloe dating started popping up in September 2016, so it’s very possible that’s where the two met. Quite shady.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 5

Khloe Kardashian Slams Commenter Who Claims Tristan Thompson Left His Pregnant Girlfriend for Her

The rebuttal came after a commenter replied to the 34-year-old reality star’s Sunday, November 18, tweet that read, “A birth is not something you can ‘redo.’ Once you make that choice you can never get it back.”

The Twitter user responded: “Agreed. Jordan will never get that moment back where U made the birth of her & Tristan’s son all about YOU,” referring to the 27-year-old NBA player’s ex, who was six months pregnant when they broke up.

“U staged pics so everyone would see you with T at the Bel Air hotel a day after Jordy gave birth,” the tweet continued. “U could have been classy & made it a private moment between parents.”

Kardashian took the opportunity to clear the air. “What are you even talking about. Their son was born December 12th [2016,]” she wrote of Tristan’s almost 2-year-old son, Prince. “These images were taken many months later. And baby girl, i have been wearing those rings way longer than I’ve known TT. Get your facts straight.”

In a since-deleted Instagram post that same day, Kardashian also slammed a commenter who claimed Thompson “left his pregnant girlfriend to be with” her.

“PS he never left ANYONE for me,” she wrote. “I have said this before but as I have learned the truth isn’t as exciting as a lie. So the lie is what gets traction. The truth seems to get buried and ignored. Either way, it’s all love and peace over here.”