Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, nkotb said:

Ugh, I can so feel Khloe. I absolutely detest when I'm working out, perfectly glistening, in full perfect makeup, hair perfectly down over my shoulders, & perfectly styled, with my clothes perfectly showing off my perfect body, & some whackadoo snaps a pic, then edits it a bit, & posts it to social media. Poor Khloe, I feel you girl. We've all been there.

In reality, when I go to the gym, at 4:15AM, since I have to go early or I won't make it, because, life, plus, I have to coordinate with my husband to make sure he's home, because we don't have an army of nannies, my clothes kinda match, my hair is in a bun on top of my head, my face has been makeup-free for 10-ish hours, & I don't glisten, I sweat, & it ain't pretty. Should I buy her clothes & maybe I'll be just like her??

Yes, I know it's an advertisement, but it'd be better-received (by me, anyway), if it looked a smidge more realistic. Like, blot the gloss a bit, so your lips don't look like you used a full jar of Vaseline. 

Looks like she's in a sauna.

• Love 2

We Tried Khloé Kardashian's Camel Toe Concealer, But Did This Style Secret Actually Work?

You may think you know your Kardashians, but are you familiar with Kamille? For the novices, that would be Khloé’s nickname for her camel toe (a.k.a. a somewhat crude term for the situation that happens when your pants are too tight and thus create a certain, ahem, effect). Even though you didn’t ask, here are some fast facts about Kamille:

1. We first met Kamille courtesy of a 2015 outfit of the day post Khloé shared on Instagram. “Today I let Jen and Joyce not only do my hair and makeup, but I actually let them style me today,” she wrote. “And I must say I love what these two ladies created 😻 oh Kamille the camel 🐪🐫 is trying to say hi! I hope she listens today 🙊.”

2. Khloé embraces the fashion faux pas (duh, she even gave it a “K” name) and has celebrated the look on her app. “Ain’t no shame in the camel toe game, LOL,” Khloé said. “Mine has a name: Kamille the Camel! She steals the spotlight whenever I wear tight jeans, so I had to count down her top fashion moments!”

3. Kourtney, on the other hand, is not a fan. “My sister Kourtney did not appreciate [my camel toe]. So she bought me these things — they’re almost like a maxi pad. I don’t know what they’re really called, but it’s to hide your camel toe,” Khloé previously said. “And it was, like, falling out of my pants. It was, like, slipping. I was so uncomfortable. We were doing this trampoline [workout] … [and] I was, like, this is the worst time to be wearing this thing while I’m jumping up and down. So I had to remove it. I just said, ‘Kamille’s here. She’s at the class too. Get over it.’”

Kamille has garnered so much accord that in January, Khloé shared a photo of another special device — used to keep camel toes low-key — that was sent to her. “Uh, camel toe concealer. I love this person!” she said. This, naturally, raises a plethora of questions, starting with (but not limited to), “What is a camel toe concealer?”

Armed with my very own Camel Toe Concealer, available for $29.99 on Amazon, I set out to find some answers. Let’s start with the basics. The Concealer is a reusable silicone insert with adhesive on one side, similar to the “chicken cutlets” for bras. You can adhere it to either your skin or your undergarment of choice. (They’re designed to wear under bikinis, shorts, tights and leggings.)

It seemed easy enough, but I’ll admit I was a little apprehensive when trying it for myself. The concept didn’t exactly sound comfortable (although camel toe is right below VPL on my list of cringe-worthy fashion fails, so I’ll take about any steps possible to prevent it). I’ve been personally victimized by sticky bra-induced trauma in the past, so I was also a little wary about the adhesive aspect. However, the Camel Toe Concealer was super easy to position and, even better, stayed put the entire day. Warning: The adhesive seemed pretty strong, so I’d recommend sticking it to your clothes rather than your skin because … ouch. I opted to wear it with a pair of vegan leather leggings, and after about 20 minutes, I completely forgot I had it on. I barely felt it, and it certainly wasn’t noticeable enough to be distracting. (I wasn’t brave enough to take it to spin class, though if you love yours, I say why not.)

The Verdict: Whether you’re more #TeamKhloé or #TeamKourt on the issue of this particular faux pas, the Concealer is good to have on-hand for fashion emergencies. I love my leather leggings too much to let them be overruled by the risk of camel toe, and the Concealer is an easy, affordable solution to avoiding it. (Bonus: With proper care, it can be used multiple times.) If nothing else, rocking it basically brings you one step closer to fully realizing your dream of becoming a Kardashian.

Edited by vast wasteland

Khloe Kardashian Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram: ‘Soulmates Never Die’

Deep and cryptic.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 34, shared a picture with the words “soulmates never die” via Instagram on Tuesday, February 5. Kardashian didn’t add a caption to the post, which caused fans to speculate about its meaning and who it was directed toward.

Khloe Kardashian’s Makeover: Channels ‘GOT’s Khaleesi With Waist-Length Blonde Hair

khloe_kal_new_embed.jpg?w=620&h=500

Khloé Kardashian Gets 'Camel Toe Concealer' from Mystery Fan: 'I Love This Person'

It is hard to fathom how much time these ladies spend obsessing about and "fixing" their bodies, but it's a real thing.

If there’s one thing most loyal watchers of Keeping Up with the Kardashians know, it’s that Khloé Kardashian has a pretty shameless obsession with her cameltoe (a slang term for the situation that happens when tight clothing accentuates a woman’s nether regions). Kardashian has even famously named hers Kamille the Camel. So when one mystery fan sent her a hilarious package with a special device to use when she doesn’t want Kamille to come out to play, Khloé immediately had to share it with her followers.

As Khloé opened up a box, she revealed a handwritten note that said, “Dear Khloe, I heard you might have some use for these. I hope they work.”

“I don’t know this person, but I don’t want to give out their information,” Khloé said as she covered the name of the sender with her hand. “Uh, camel toe concealer. I love this person!”

The Camel Toe Concealer, available for $29.99 on Amazon, is a reusable silicone adhesive designed to wear under bikinis, shorts, tights and leggings when a woman wants to cover up her cameltoe.

Khloé’s even made sure to update us all on Kamille’s evolution as she started to lose weight in 2016.

“Now that I’ve lost weight, I swear my p— has lost weight too, which I did not know that was an option but thank God!” she said while clarifying that it is most definitely spelled Kamille with a K, and not a C.

Camel Toe Concealer Reusable Adhesive Silicone. Available in 2 Sizes. Wear Under Bikinis Shorts Tights Leggings

Edited by vast wasteland
1 hour ago, Frost said:

The camel toe thing is some kind of spoof right?  Khloe doesn't actually wear too tight pants on purpose to highlight her crotch and named it Kamille.  Right?  

I don't know. No way I'm going to click on the link and give this nonsense any more attention,

• Love 6

Khloe Kardashian says she's 'not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom' in adorable Instagram post with baby True at Stormi's first birthday bash

Who in the hell is that blonde woman holding True?  Is the transformation from social media filter/photoshop to real life complete?  So painfully deluded, I honestly think this is how she thinks she really looks, thus all the butthurt when people comment on her photo editing.  PS: the large ass is such a problem that you even have to have a shield on it when you are sitting down?

9615864-6687307-image-a-48_1549776028892

9615866-6687307-image-m-50_1549776060642

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Khloe Kardashian says she's 'not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom' in adorable Instagram post with baby True at Stormi's first birthday bash

Who in the hell is that blonde woman holding True?  Is the transformation from social media filter/photoshop to real life complete?  So painfully deluded, I honestly think this is how she thinks she really looks, thus all the butthurt when people comment on her photo editing.  PS: the large ass is such a problem that you even have to have a shield on it when you are sitting down?

9615864-6687307-image-a-48_1549776028892

9615866-6687307-image-m-50_1549776060642

Why the ski hat on the kid? A change up from the turban? Or was it that cold? 

5 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

In both pics it looks like her head was photoshopped on to the body - the second one is particularly bad, the proportion is all screwy.

The bottom pic... her mouth and eyes are  like Anna Nicole Smith’s. Right before the end...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

The camel toe thing is some kind of spoof right?  Khloe doesn't actually wear too tight pants on purpose to highlight her crotch and named it Kamille.  Right?  

For someone who is very familiar with surgical beauty enhancements, I'm wondering why she doesn't get the beef cheeks trimmed? Or the mons tucked or whatever - because the tight clothing is never going away.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, iwasish said:

Why the ski hat on the kid? A change up from the turban? Or was it that cold? 

Might’ve been cold, since Mason and Dream were dressed warmly - but what about True’s bare legs?! And, while Kylie and Travis wore jackets, Stormi was in a dress with no sleeves. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chabelisaywow said:

For someone who is very familiar with surgical beauty enhancements, I'm wondering why she doesn't get the beef cheeks trimmed? Or the mons tucked or whatever - because the tight clothing is never going away.

Oh God, I watched "Botched Up Bodies" on Netflix, & one of the women who was on had a botched labiaplasty that needed repair & they showed all sorts of photos/videos (why any woman would let her cooch be shown all over a TV show is beyond me) & WHO WOULD EVER HAVE THAT OPERATION???????? I could barely watch I was so horrified. There is NO way I would ever get that operation, watching the surgeon stitch things up was the stuff of nightmares.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, GaT said:

Oh God, I watched "Botched Up Bodies" on Netflix, & one of the women who was on had a botched labiaplasty that needed repair & they showed all sorts of photos/videos (why any woman would let her cooch be shown all over a TV show is beyond me) & WHO WOULD EVER HAVE THAT OPERATION???????? I could barely watch I was so horrified. There is NO way I would ever get that operation, watching the surgeon stitch things up was the stuff of nightmares.

Just stop with the tight pants, it’s that simple. Or with all the money she has,  either buy pants that fit properly, or have them professionally tailored so that it isn’t a problem. Actually she should worry more about how her ass looks than her crotch. 

• Love 1

'Psoriasis is the sh*ts': Kim Kardashian jokes around after applying brown ointment to her skin in bid to treat rash

Closer and closer to that new therapeutic holistic line of products.  And by the way, Kim, I think the appropriate phrase is, "...is the shit."  I think shits plural implies that psoriasis has an unfortunate gastric side effect.

The 38-year-old beauty has been getting psoriasis on her face

When she tried to cover it up with makeup last week fans thought she had acne

But the TV star then explained it was not pimples rather psoriasis

She has had psoriasis for years but it usually grows on her legs, not her face

Over the weekend she had an herbal ointment applied to help clear it up 

And when she shared a photo with ointment all over her face she said 'Psoriasis is the sh*ts' 

9681220-6692351-New_beauty_treatment_Kim

• Love 3
9 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

'Psoriasis is the sh*ts': Kim Kardashian jokes around after applying brown ointment to her skin in bid to treat rash

Closer and closer to that new therapeutic holistic line of products.  And by the way, Kim, I think the appropriate phrase is, "...is the shit."  I think shits plural implies that psoriasis has an unfortunate gastric side effect.

Maybe it's the angle that the picture was taken from, but her face looks kind of like an insect and nothing like she looked like a few years ago.  And of course, she had to get the boob shot in.  Why not try a prescription medicine?  There are plenty out there.  Or even an OTC remedy, once again plenty out there.  I guess she is waiting for a promotion fee.

• Love 2

I hate defending Kim but honestly psoriasis is rough and sometimes it doesn't respond to treatment or it stops working eventually. She claimed a few weeks ago in one of her insta stories that she has tried ointments. She's been drinking celery juice and some blueberry detox juice twice a day. However if I had to bet I suspect shes unwillingly eating something or using something on her skin thats not healing the psoriasis. My grandmother dealt with it for years and nothing helped until she started using a cream (she tried several) AND changing her diet. IIRC dairy was causing it to flare up. That pic Kim posted of her leg yesterday looked way worse than what she has shown in the past.

Why Khloe Kardashian and Emma Grede Do Open Castings For Good American

KK: For me, it was also such a personal vendetta. When I was heavier, I was mistreated in the industry, but my sisters were put on such a pedestal. It wasn't them, but it was the people around them. When I lost weight, there was this other treatment that I got. I was like "You guys are so f*cking fake." I was so disgusted, and I'm going to smile and I will be so professional but I see all the cards you’re holding in your hands.

I might not be plus-size anymore, but I was and I am doing this for the plus-size market because I don't appreciate the way I was treated. I remember I used to be sent to another floor to buy denim because they wouldn't carry my size in one department. Now I want, whoever carries us, like Nordstrom, to carry our full size range all together, not segregated.

Khloe Kardashian’s back with another cryptic message about love on Instagram, this time on Valentine’s Day! Read what she posted about finding your ‘person.’

Khloe, let's talk.  It is hard to give any credence to your expression of finding a someone who "let's you be you, perfection and flaws," when you seem to be utterly fixated on convincing us that you look like you do when filtered.  Why not try accepting yourself as you are before looking for someone to do the same?  Because to my mind, ultimately, you have to "let you be you" and accept who you are.  You need to validate yourself before thinking your "person" can do that for you.  All in my opinion, of course.  

khloe-kardashian-posts-about-finding-you

• Love 5
On 2/11/2019 at 5:41 AM, skipnjump said:

I agree

I also agree

On 2/11/2019 at 7:31 PM, vast wasteland said:

I never psoriasis look like that?

25 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I never psoriasis look like that?

Personally, I don't believe it's psoriasis. I think she had a bad breakout from not taking her makeup off when she goes to bed, & she think she'll get more sympathy if she says it's psoriasis. 

Khloe is so over dramatic. Her problems really aren't that deep. She was an idiot for thinking a 25 year-old NBA player was going to settle down and become husband of the year simply because her last name is Kardashian. 

Every move she makes is done from a place of fear, insecurity and desperation. She needs the help of a professional therapist not a bunch of mumbo-jumbo from The Secret. 

• Love 18

I was just thinking about Khloe. Wouldn't it be just like Kris to have a breakup announcement today, to milk the publicity Khloe would get from being a poor, single mom, who forgave her cheating cheater who cheats boyfriend, only to have him dump her on Valentine's Day? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

Khloe Kardashian’s back with another cryptic message about love on Instagram, this time on Valentine’s Day! Read what she posted about finding your ‘person.’

Khloe, let's talk.  It is hard to give any credence to your expression of finding a someone who "let's you be you, perfection and flaws," when you seem to be utterly fixated on convincing us that you look like you do when filtered.  Why not try accepting yourself as you are before looking for someone to do the same?  Because to my mind, ultimately, you have to "let you be you" and accept who you are.  You need to validate yourself before thinking your "person" can do that for you.  All in my opinion, of course.  

Does that mean she’s letting Tristan be himself, cheating and all? 

• LOL 4
Just now, iwasish said:

Let’s not jump to conclusions, tomorrow she’ll post nasty comments to the haters who speculated that her remarks were about her relationship when she was just trying to lift up her fans  that are going thru bad stuff. 

Radaronline says they have several sources, and other mags are picking up the story.

53 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Radaronline says they have several sources, and other mags are picking up the story.

Radar Online is notorious for making stories up, & the other places that have put the story out are places like OK Magazine & The Daily Mail & they're not known for accuracy either. It might be true, but I'll wait fro TMZ or Gossip Cop to report it before I believe it.

I actually think there's some truth to this. I read rumors on other sites that Tristan already has another girlfriend, and I mean an actual girlfriend, not a random side piece.

I also think Khloe sent herself that bouquet of flowers that was allegedly from Tristan. It looked identical to all the ones she received from her family.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, GaT said:

They send each other Valentine's flowers?

Yes and big ass gift baskets/presents one for the adults and now for the kid's also. Also all of the companies that the family advertises for and has a I guess friendly business relationship with they all send them gift baskets flowers products for Valentine's Day or any other big holiday as well. 

Khole set on one of her insta stories about a gift that she was thanking someone for that she felt like it was her birthday because she had so many Valentine's Day gifts at the house from all these different people.

• Love 3

Lol Kim said in one of her videos showing the flowers and gifts for the kids "we do Valentines really big because we love each other so much". Nothing says love like huge blobs of flowers that they ALL gift to one another.  Not even different colors or designs. And they all get the same token corporate gifts. Kris gave all the granddaughters the same exact huge Hello Kitty in the same gift baskets.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Khloé Kardashian Spent Valentine's Night Instagramming Quotes About Broken Hearts

How old is she?  I'm sorry if her heart is broken, if that's what she is talking about.  God knows she probably is not referencing world hunger or climate control.  That's too deep and not part of the utterly self involved lifestyle of this privileged clan. 

But isn't it time to look at why this is the second time she has chosen someone who seemingly doesn't value her?  I wish for her that her introspective tools are also activated by whatever is going on.  And that those who "go hard" are also helping her to find her way to more self understanding and growth and maturity. 

If she can't love and value herself the way she is (do I need to mention filters and photoshop again?  And extreme makeup and artificial physical enhancements?) how can anyone else?  I really hope the best for you Khloe, there are aspects to your life that I can truly relate to.  Fortunately, they are in my past.

img-4429-jpg-1550246845.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh

img-4430-jpg-1550246918.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh

img-4431-jpg-1550246943.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh

img-4432-jpg-1550246998.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh

img-4433-jpg-1550247012.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh

"I tried Khloe Kardashian's Good American jeans to find out if they live up to the hype."

NEWS

Aside from looking half decent, the Good American jeans are comfy. The denim fabric is stretchy but still firm - I'd put it between traditional denim and a thinner jegging type material. They don't ride up, and they don't fall down... much.

The jeans are high-waisted and sat just above my belly button where my waist naturally cinches in, but I still found myself tugging on the belt holes throughout the day, but less than I have with other jeans in the past.

I also got a lot of comments about the colour - I wore the Good American Good Legs Jeans in Dark Blue and they look exactly like they do online, it's a great classic dark denim with the tiniest bit of fading.

My short legs mean I'll forever be wearing my jeans rolled up, but what really impressed me about the Good American jeans is the design.

You might not notice by looking at them, but Good American jeans feature a bunch of deliberate design features that make them fit better. As co-founder Emma Grede told me, that's kind of the whole point - for 'regular' jeans and 'plus' jeans to look the same.

“Everything we do, in all the sizes. You can make great products available to everyone.It should just be a non-issue," Grede told Mamamia.

“Why are these women continually ignored? It should just be a non-issue. When you wake up in the morning and you want to wear a pair of jeans, you don’t think ‘I want to wear plus size jeans today’, you just want to put on a pair of jeans that fit.”

Stand out features include the stretch recovery fabric that 'recovers' after washing and wearing, a four-panelled waistband to reduce gapping at the back and double re-enforced belt loops (the things you normally hold onto to hike jeans up).

The Good American jeans aren't cheap. $269 is a lot of money to spend on a pair of jeans.

But... jeans aren't just jeans. So much of our self esteem and identity are tied up in the ability to put on a pair of jeans, and looking good in them. I'd argue more so than any other item of clothing.

For an item of clothing that's meant to symbolise simplicity - chuck 'em on and they go with everything - buying a pair of jeans can be nightmarish. Worse, unstandardised and outdated sizing metrics can make you feel like you and your thighs and your bum and your waist are the problem.

Good American and the work they've done to make the same one style of jeans in sizes 4 to 28 proves you're not.

I'll happily give my money to a brand working hard to make jeans for me, just the way I am.

amy-clark-good-american-jeans-600x897.jp

• Useful 1

For $269, that fabric is thin. Really thin. Washed-40-times thin.*

*Says the old bat who, when I wasn't wearing scrubs, has lived in yoga pants and fleece leggings for about 13 years now. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Khloé Kardashian Spent Valentine's Night Instagramming Quotes About Broken Hearts

How old is she?  I'm sorry if her heart is broken, if that's what she is talking about.  God knows she probably is not referencing world hunger or climate control.  That's too deep and not part of the utterly self involved lifestyle of this privileged clan. 

But isn't it time to look at why this is the second time she has chosen someone who seemingly doesn't value her?  I wish for her that her introspective tools are also activated by whatever is going on.  And that those who "go hard" are also helping her to find her way to more self understanding and growth and maturity. 

If she can't love and value herself the way she is (do I need to mention filters and photoshop again?  And extreme makeup and artificial physical enhancements?) how can anyone else?  I really hope the best for you Khloe, there are aspects to your life that I can truly relate to.  Fortunately, they are in my past.

I wish she’d just get a diary and keep all her angst to herself. 

Clearly she doesn’t have enough to do all day except wallow in self pity and play dress up with her kid.  I lost any sympathy I had for her a long time ago. Grow the fuck up and be the strong, powerful woman you post all these pithy quotes about and be an example for your daughter. That’s what she needs, not a file full of filtered photos that show her with skin three shades lighter than her own, and a bunny face superimposed on her. She’s starting out in life with a douche as a father, that was your choice, maybe you can make up for that lapse in judgement and she’ll grow up with a better sense of self worth than her mother. 

• Love 7