Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Meagan Good Addresses Old Halloween Photo Of Khloe Kardashian Walking Her On A Leash

e2isdr1x66nhdxrbbb1y

image.png.c78c006bbfc140978fc0fd45e96a3e31.png

Meagan Good recently addressed a disturbing photo of herself and Khloe Kardashian, which features a dog leash. 

In light of all the Jordyn Woods and Kardashian drama, many took to social media to dig up dirt on the 34-year-old who accused Woods of breaking up her family. A Halloween picture was discovered of the socialite dressed as a pimp while holding onto leashes clasped around the necks of Meagan Good, her sister La'Myia Good and twins Malika and Khadijah Haqq.

An Instagram influencer known as Chaka Bars shared the photo with a caption warning Black men about the dangers of dating women like the Kardashians. 

"Explain yourself. I know you will see this eventually. So basically you are just trying for hype for you next show @khloekardashian all Black men reading this, if you end up with a Kardashian you are lost to the Black community," he captioned his post.

"They will chew you up and spit you out & don’t expect us to take you back. Black women don’t allow this family to use you as props to make themselves relevant. They aren’t relevant to Black people," his post continued. 

Good responded to the post, calling it a mistake that was made over 15 years ago when she was young.  

“That one time on Halloween when you were young and dumb…and clearly didn’t think 15 years ahead lol smh. Well, mistakes were made," she wrote in response. 

She's an idiot. The actual quote comes from a telegram Marilyn sent to RFK at his home in Virginia 6 weeks before she died. Telegrams are all caps and lack punctuation but ... 

Dear Attorney General and Mrs Robert Kennedy: I would have been delighted to have accepted your invitation honoring Pat and Peter Lawford. Unfortunately, I am involved in a Freedom Ride protesting the loss of the minority rights belonging to the few remaining earth-bound stars. After all, all we demanded was our right to twinkle.

(I'm a huge Marilyn Monroe fan). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, suomi said:

She's an idiot. The actual quote comes from a telegram Marilyn sent to RFK at his home in Virginia 6 weeks before she died. Telegrams are all caps and lack punctuation but ... 

Dear Attorney General and Mrs Robert Kennedy: I would have been delighted to have accepted your invitation honoring Pat and Peter Lawford. Unfortunately, I am involved in a Freedom Ride protesting the loss of the minority rights belonging to the few remaining earth-bound stars. After all, all we demanded was our right to twinkle.

(I'm a huge Marilyn Monroe fan). 

Couldn't agree more.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRafOwVs5NxSWMAqRF8JfF

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

The only reason Khloe will have to bring him to court over custody or visitation is so that she’ll get to be in the same room with him. 

My guess is he’ll be happy to leave the visitation agreement “ flexible”  and just have his people send a check for her support. I’m sure he’ll be there for all True’s milestones.  Sweet Sixteen, HS graduation ( unless she’s “homeschooled”) and maybe her wedding. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Khloe Kardashian Dragged for Reaction to Fan Working 20 Hours Just to Afford Her Jeans

She responds with, "So cute?"? 

you-sir-are-clueless.jpg

D15MuXJX0AAs3_K.jpg

Kardashian's Good American jeans are not cheap. One pair of "Good Legs" jeans is one sale for $94.90, but is regularly $159, and the "Good Legs Fray Front Triangle" pair costs $179.

Fans thought Kardashian's comment was tone-deaf and wondered why she thought it was cute. Many of them suggested Kardashian should just send the fan a pair.

"Not cute! 'People are struggling financially to afford clothing, adorbs!!' CUTE would be seeing this girl's tweet and sending her some free jeans," one person wrote.

"Cute?!?? How about sending her a pair? because working many hours to afford one article of clothing is not 'cute,'" another wrote.

"If [Kardashian] actually knew what it felt like to work 20 hours, maybe she would make her clothes cheaper so more of her fans can afford it," another fan wrote. "I’d rather be bare naked than work 20 hours for a pair of pants that are actually worth a small fraction... yet can be profited on."

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The only reason Khloe will have to bring him to court over custody or visitation is so that she’ll get to be in the same room with him. 

My guess is he’ll be happy to leave the visitation agreement “ flexible”  and just have his people send a check for her support. I’m sure he’ll be there for all True’s milestones.  Sweet Sixteen, HS graduation ( unless she’s “homeschooled”) and maybe her wedding. 

Yep that's why I don't believe anything about a custody hearing. If Khloe was really attempting something it would mean Tristan cares enough to fight for custody. By leaving things like this he's free to keep up with I his life. As if he's really demanding to see more of his kid than he is now.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Yep that's why I don't believe anything about a custody hearing. If Khloe was really attempting something it would mean Tristan cares enough to fight for custody. By leaving things like this he's free to keep up with I his life. As if he's really demanding to see more of his kid than he is now.

Custody is a joke, I doubt he even wants a visitation schedule. Doesn’t want anyone to know that he can’t be bothered to see his kid even every other weekend. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

I saw this and he's totally right in Khloe's case. It's the middle of the basketball season so when exactly is Tristan supposed to be spending all this quality time with baby True? she was married to an NBA baller for years you think that she would remember the grueling schedules that they have and the traveling that it takes and the time it takes away from their families

• Love 8
18 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

screen-shot-2019-03-18-at-120708-pm-dwKf

How about Thy Cheating Friend, Khloe?  Didn't show her a lot of love, did you?

I love how she conveniently forgets Tristan had a pregnant girlfriend when she hooked up with him....

(Also how Kylie took Blac Chyna’s man Tyga, when Blac was Kim’s Bestie)...

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Jordyn Woods Is Booked and Busy After Kardashian Cheating Scandal

Here’s more on the state of Woods’ bag, from The Blast:

Several of those calls have been handled by marketing guru Sheeraz Hasan, who has handled deals between Hollywood and the Middle East in the past for stars Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Logan Paul, and Paris Hilton.

After her London trip, Woods will be making several appearances in the Middle East, including a stop in Dubai before jaunting over to the Emirates to “skydive while in the desert,” reports the Blast. By her side will be her momager—looks like someone learned the Kris Jenner playbook.

4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Congrats Jodryn! When you're hooking in Dubai you've hit the big time! 

I just spit out my tea with this comment.  I've heard some very strange things about actresses and models going to Dubai.  Don't the Kardashians and their satellites ever think of something like, going to college? Reading a book?  Improving one's mind?  Well I guess if I had Jordyn's looks I'd grab the big money while I could.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I have a great book reccommendation for Khloe! Anything that educates on the reality that when one repeats the same behavior expecting different results/effects, there's a problem. Hence, when one gets knocked up by a man that couldnt be bothered to pay attention to his already existing yet unborn kid, said man probably is not going to be the best partner/ baby daddy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 3/16/2019 at 6:59 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

https://bckonline.com/2019/03/15/tristan-thompsons-ex-jordan-craig-and-their-son-go-on-their-first-hawaiian-adventure/

It seems that Tristan isn't in his son's life either or Jordan Craig just keeps that part of her life private.

Also both Jordan's are beautiful black woman, Tristan who? 😁

Poor delusional Khloe thought a baby would keep her BM home, I've seen her situation all throughout high school. WW got with the popular jock BM, thought her stuff didn't stink, had a child by BM and turns out he was trash and now she's a single mom. 

Is Khloe really this sad? And by sad I mean that non of her hanging on friends told her that trying to lobster claw onto Tristan wasn't a good idea. Especially given his track record? Like just date him but double up on the birth control.

Lord she's going to milk this for FOREVER or until Kylie or hell Kourtney gets married and "takes her shine"

I don’t think Khole thought a baby would kept Tristian OR that she had deep emotional feelings for him. I do think she did love Lamar and if he had committed to his sobriety earlier she would’ve stayed married to him.

I think she thought Tristian was hot and she wanted a baby. The rest of this is EGO. End of story. 

• Love 6

Khloe Kardashian shares very pouty selfie after getting backlash for posting message about 'loving your racist neighbor' By$

$

$

$

Khloe, Khloe, Khloe.  Stand outside at 2:00 AM.  Look up for 15 minutes.  Extrapolate that distance, that black star studded void you see, out to infinity.  Its purpose was NOT to create you.  And always remember this, in the grand scheme You ARE insignificant. 

Plus I thought you said you where a Christian.  Didn't God create you?  

Genesis 2:22-24

22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 The man said, “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.” 

24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

And that, my darling, 

is the poetry of physics,

the poetry of you.

As always, such uplifting words. Here is an example of the poetry that is you.

edited to add:  this seems to be appropriate to post here:  

Edited by vast wasteland

You know, it occurred to me that you, Khloe, would be the perfect subject for a academic paper on people who are obsessed with altering the reality of their looks.  Perhaps you suffer from photophrenia.

From Urban Dictionary:  Photophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how people think of photos. Someone with photophrenia may have difficulty distinguishing between which pictures are real and which are Photoshopped.

$&key=4edf840dd4ba0773791e0475d4d15e0cc7          4F1EF44600000578-6064335-image-a-56_1534

khloe-kardashian-photoshop-1551971959.pn           khloe-1.jpg

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 4
On 3/16/2019 at 12:30 PM, vast wasteland said:

Damn, that is one beautiful baby boy.

jordan-craig6.jpg

tristanthompsonson5.jpg

True looks a lot like her big brother - hope they get to play together often.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3

With all the crap they supposedly eat/drink to get a flat tummy or lose weight, I wonder how their bowels are. Do they not poop, poop a lot, get a lot of gas, diarrhea or constipation? I know some of those teas make you get terrible diarrhea and stomach cramps. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, iwasish said:

With all the crap they supposedly eat/drink to get a flat tummy or lose weight, I wonder how their bowels are. Do they not poop, poop a lot, get a lot of gas, diarrhea or constipation? I know some of those teas make you get terrible diarrhea and stomach cramps. 

I highly doubt they consume the diarrhea tea and other crap they promote.

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

True looks a lot like her big brother - hope they get to play together often.

Is Khloe mature enough for that?

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I highly doubt they consume the diarrhea tea and other crap they promote.

Is Khloe mature enough for that?

I guess that’s true. Didn’t they get in trouble for not using stuff they promoted?

41 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I guess that’s true. Didn’t they get in trouble for not using stuff they promoted?

I thought it was them and other celebrities and Instagram influencer's getting in trouble for not explicitly saying that it was an advertisement instead of having people actually believe they actually use the product. that's why they do the hashtag ad on some of those promotion things

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I believe they got into trouble for not disclosing it was paid advertising. 

I vaguely remember a situation between Jonathan and Kim about having to prepare and drink the stuff for pictures. They obviously do not use that shit.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I believe they got into trouble for not disclosing it was paid advertising. 

I vaguely remember a situation between Jonathan and Kim about having to prepare and drink the stuff for pictures. They obviously do not use that shit.

I remember that as well. It was those stupid diet shakes, and Kim and Jonathan had to read the directions and figure out how to make them. 

So Khloe is suing for custody of True? 

That baby isn't even a year old.  Tristan has been in season for a few months so hardly around, not to mention he and Khloe were already leading separate lives.  

I doubt he is that bonded to his daughter and doubt that he is going to give Khloe much of a fight.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

So Khloe is suing for custody of True? 

That baby isn't even a year old.  Tristan has been in season for a few months so hardly around, not to mention he and Khloe were already leading separate lives.  

I doubt he is that bonded to his daughter and doubt that he is going to give Khloe much of a fight.

I think Khloe hopes he’ll put up a fight for True, because that would show her, once and for all, that he actually _does_ care about True & Khloe. Seeing him fight for True would fill Khloe’s black heart with all sorts of positive feelings. 

Reality check: he’ll gladly sign away any and all rights to True.

• Love 6

I thought Khloe already has full custody because they aren’t married and custody in both Ohio (where True was born) and Cali goes to the mother unless the father sues and wins.

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I think Khloe hopes he’ll put up a fight for True, because that would show her, once and for all, that he actually _does_ care about True & Khloe. Seeing him fight for True would fill Khloe’s black heart with all sorts of positive feelings. 

Reality check: he’ll gladly sign away any and all rights to True.

I don’t think he would sign away rights- but he would have no problem with Khole having full custody (physical and legal) and he sending a child support check auto drafted from his account. True isn’t high on his priority list. I don’t think he wants anything bad to happen to her (if she were sick or something he would pay for her to get the best treatment money could buy, donate bone marrow etc) but Tristian is about TRISTIAN. 

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

I thought Khloe already has full custody because they aren’t married and custody in both Ohio (where True was born) and Cali goes to the mother unless the father sues and wins.

If khole has any sense she would just want custody in writing ASAP. But we all know this is about focusing on Tristian because she cannot have him. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, GaT said:

Fixed that for you.

Yup. Raising children is of no interest to him and likely won’t be until he’s old and starts thinking about his mortality. 

The way this man has sex with random women without condoms I would hate for someone to contract an STI they cannot get rid of. 

55 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

The way this man has sex with random women without condoms I would hate for someone to contract an STI they cannot get rid of. 

Tristan IS the STI, only he's easy to get rid of.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

“Khloe is telling her family that Tristan wants her back and he won’t stop sending her gifts,” a source close to the 34-year-old Keeping up with the Kardashians star said.

“Tristan is telling her that he is still madly in love with her and that he is really sorry for what he did.”

Despite her family’s disapproval, the mother of 11-month-old daughter True isn’t leaving a reconciliation off the table.

According to the source, “Khloe is considering accepting his apology and she’s convinced herself that he is capable of changing his cheating ways.”

“Her family thinks that she is completely delusional and needs some serious help. She is so hung up on Tristan that he is literally all she talks about. It is just gross.””

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/khloe-kardashian-ex-tristan-thompson-trying-win-her-back/

OH ICK!

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 4

Khloe has officially beat Kim regarding the inability to be photographed without making that ridiculous staring duck face. (There’s a bunch more cute pics of the kids at a Kanye lemonade stand at dash kids.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, nexxie said:

“Tristan is telling her that he is still madly in love with her and that he is really sorry for what he did.”

I think not. lol He was at a Miami pool party last week. He's not broken hearted or begging for Khloe.

• LOL 8