Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Those Tweets had me dying!

Okay wait WHAT?!!

Tristian kisses Jordyn without her consent and SHE’S the bad guy? I thought all this time they did have sex? (Which wouldn’t have been a nice thing for Jordan to do but I was still on her side). Omg. 

• Love 2

ac9d4c59-4e2a-4255-bff1-e8b95ddf71bb-khlAnother very private moment of Khloe's very private life, which is not a TV show, broadcast ON INSTAGRAM. Only thing missing is the start date of this season of KUWTK, the TV show that is Not Her Life.

200w.webp?cid=790b76115c9d5b226d38594b59

200w.webp?cid=790b76115c9d5af0614d432f63

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115c9d5aa2597379464d

200w.webp?cid=790b76115c9d5b927455526241

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 4

Yup, he definitely has a type---the exact opposite of Khloe.  Sorry Khloe, no matter how many plastic surgeries you get, you'll never acheive that look. You got your baby, move on. Stop acting like a 12 year old who lost their first puppy love boyfriend. Be glad you lost the dog and all the fleas hes cheating on you with. 

• Love 11

9ce90ae3-5167-455a-b2e9-2bce1e961f21-khl

And just think, Khloe, many of those women work two jobs, live in tiny apartments, can't pay all their bills, can't afford childcare, didn't have a chance for a college education, can't afford healthcare, have zero in their bank account.  I'm sure you cheering them on and bonding with them from your privileged ivory tower is heartening to them.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115c9d6efc6f5633684d

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 15

Interesting promo.

Still don't have sympathy for khloe when everything is still obviously so staged.   And she is delusional if she thinks that Tristan loves her, even though "he doesn't respect her." No honey...he doesn't love you.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Interesting promo.

Still don't have sympathy for khloe when everything is still obviously so staged.   And she is delusional if she thinks that Tristan loves her, even though "he doesn't respect her." No honey...he doesn't love you.  

I don’t think Tristian even LIKES her. A lot of times people try out a relationship and it doesn’t grow to love. If Tristian even liked her as a person he would not act this way. I think Lamar did love and like her but an addict loves nothing as much as their next fix. 

Khole, Tristian was a mistake. Not saying your baby was a mistake, you won’t be the first woman to regret the man but be happy for your child. True is precious and she loves you. Let the idea of Tristian GO!!!

• Love 12

Outdoor Voices Blurs the Lines Between Working Out and Everything Else

This is a long article about the start of Outdoors Voices, an "athleisure" clothing brand. 

This is the part I found interesting and applicable to Khloe's workout wear:

According to one research firm, the activewear market is now a fifty-five-billion-dollar industry, and accounts for nearly a quarter of all U.S. apparel sales. Outdoor Voices is only a fraction of that market, but it has raised nearly sixty million dollars from investors and has had triple-digit growth every year since its founding.

With that kind of money and growth, I'm sort of surprised all the Kardashian Jenners aren't entering the market.

44 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Outdoor Voices Blurs the Lines Between Working Out and Everything Else

This is a long article about the start of Outdoors Voices, an "athleisure" clothing brand. 

This is the part I found interesting and applicable to Khloe's workout wear:

With that kind of money and growth, I'm sort of surprised all the Kardashian Jenners aren't entering the market.

I'm guessing it's because the market isn't versatile enough for many of them to get involved without becoming each other's direct competition. $55 billion isn't THAT big of an industry for so many celebrities to share the same space and all find relatively equal success. I assume that Kris encourages businesses that allow each one of them to find a niche. The makeup industry is $445 billion which is massive but there are so many areas that you can focus on without running out of things to do. Kylie may sell other products, but her niche is lips and you buy her products if you want full lips like Kylie Jenner. Kim and Khloe sell various makeup products as well but they're selling their signature makeup look. If you want the heavy contour, that's Kim's niche. If you want more of the glowy look, that's Khloe's look. It's available for a general audience but they've also crafted their products to target their particular audience who will want to recreate their looks.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think Tristian even LIKES her. A lot of times people try out a relationship and it doesn’t grow to love. If Tristian even liked her as a person he would not act this way. I think Lamar did love and like her but an addict loves nothing as much as their next fix. 

Khole, Tristian was a mistake. Not saying your baby was a mistake, you won’t be the first woman to regret the man but be happy for your child. True is precious and she loves you. Let the idea of Tristian GO!!!

Part of me feels like the reason why Khloe is clinging to Tristan so hard is because she'd be the only sister to be a single parent. 

Kim's has and is married to Kanye and he's a loving father to his children.

Kourtney has Scott and while it took him a bit to grow up he also loves and is hands on with their children.

And then you have young Kylie who's in a loving relationship with Travis who seemingly worship's the ground she and Stormi walks on. 

Which leaves the "ugly duckling" sister out of the group, yes she's "hot" now and got a baby but now she's got no man again

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm guessing it's because the market isn't versatile enough for many of them to get involved without becoming each other's direct competition. $55 billion isn't THAT big of an industry for so many celebrities to share the same space and all find relatively equal success. I assume that Kris encourages businesses that allow each one of them to find a niche. The makeup industry is $445 billion which is massive but there are so many areas that you can focus on without running out of things to do. Kylie may sell other products, but her niche is lips and you buy her products if you want full lips like Kylie Jenner. Kim and Khloe sell various makeup products as well but they're selling their signature makeup look. If you want the heavy contour, that's Kim's niche. If you want more of the glowy look, that's Khloe's look. It's available for a general audience but they've also crafted their products to target their particular audience who will want to recreate their looks.

I have thin lips - what I really need to get bigger ones is injections, not Kylie’s lip products, right? Good thing I am not as insecure as she is.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I have thin lips - what I really need to get bigger ones is injections, not Kylie’s lip products, right? Good thing I am not as insecure as she is.

I'm just saying based on how it's marketed though I have time and time again called out the foolishness of buying Kylie's products to achieve a look that we all know is from injections and NOT from her product line or makeup techniques. Be thankful you aren't as insecure as the many people who purchase her products because of their intense admiration for her and her look, even when they know that her look is a lie.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Thanks for that info, RHJUNKIE.  Makes sense.  I didn't know the discrepancy (huge) between the earnings, size and niches of the two industries.    Ha ha, you may have inadvertently invented the name for a new line:  Glowy Khloe.😉

Edited by vast wasteland
2 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Thanks for that info, RHJUNKIE.  Makes sense.  I didn't know the discrepancy (huge) between the earnings, size and niches of the two industries.    Ha ha, you may have inadvertently invented the name for a new line:  Glowy Khloe.😉

If she read this forum and comes out with Glowy Khloe line, I will be more ashamed than anything to have had any part in making her even more money that she doesn't need, lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I think a whole lot of Khloé s “ reaction” scenes this coming season were filmed after the fact. She’s all glammed up, full make up, hair, nails and clothes. The screaming             “ Liaaar” at the screen? Totally faked. The “you ruined my family” bit? I thought she never spoke to Jordyn . Unless that was Tristan. No one who is going thru such a supposed emotional situation would be all primped up and camera ready. It’s one thing for something to happen while cameras are  already rolling or ready to roll. So they were either there, ready to film her genuine reaction shots to Jordyns comments or it was a set up shot. Why watch it on your  phone anyway when they have plenty of big TVs around? 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Part of me feels like the reason why Khloe is clinging to Tristan so hard is because she'd be the only sister to be a single parent. 

Kim's has and is married to Kanye and he's a loving father to his children.

Kourtney has Scott and while it took him a bit to grow up he also loves and is hands on with their children.

And then you have young Kylie who's in a loving relationship with Travis who seemingly worship's the ground she and Stormi walks on. 

Which leaves the "ugly duckling" sister out of the group, yes she's "hot" now and got a baby but now she's got no man again

I hadn’t thought of that. 

Jada Pinkett Smith Unfollows Kris Jenner, Khloe Kardashian & Kim After Jordyn Woods Fallout

Excerpt:

It has been nearly a month since Jada Pinkett Smith, 47, interviewed Jordyn Woods, 21, on Red Table Talk, but she’s still showing whose team she’s on. The talk show host and Matrix star has unfollowed Kris Jenner, 63, Khloe Kardashian, 34, and Kim, 38, on Instagram, which HollywoodLife confirmed on March 29. You can see the screenshots below. Meanwhile, the KarJenner trio is still following Jada’s Instagram page, at the time of publication.

42 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Will we see Kim’s outraged reaction the way we saw her get all bent out of shape over Tristan unfollowing her?

Kathie Lee Gifford reveals in her new book that she lent Kris money when she was in dire financial shape after her divorce. She laughingly remarks that she’d like the money back now.   It’s not a loan if you don’t get the money back. Maybe she didn’t expect it back when she handed it over, but I would think Kris would remember her friends generosity when the money started rolling in and at least get her a nice gift as a thank you or send a check. It was probably chump change to KLG back then, but the right thing to do is pay it back when you find yourself a multimillionaire. 

• Love 9

I have literally zero sympathy for Khloe for all the many reasons you have all stated.  I just want to put out there that I have always felt that Khloe and Scott would have been a better couple than all her other matches, and all Scott’s other ones too.  Of course because of Kourtney and the kids it would never and should never happen, but the two of them seem so natural and lighthearted together and seem to really care about each other.  And have been there for each other through the tough times too.  He always seems sad and she always seems desperate or on the brink of despair, but together they are so pleasant.  Missed opportunity, in my mind at least 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Margerine said:

Why do I think her stylist and make up artist secretly cannot stand her..

2019-03-31 21.50.54.png

She's doing the Kim "coat off of one shoulder thing" It looks just as stupid on her.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

Good on Kimmell. Khloe didn't expect that and her response was weak.

Kourt mentioned trying out names for kids. When I was pregnant a much older friend told me to stand on the front porch and yell out my choices "because you'll be yelling for your kid for many years." Good advice.

Edited by suomi
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 3/29/2019 at 11:11 PM, iwasish said:

Kathie Lee Gifford reveals in her new book that she lent Kris money when she was in dire financial shape after her divorce. She laughingly remarks that she’d like the money back now.   It’s not a loan if you don’t get the money back. Maybe she didn’t expect it back when she handed it over, but I would think Kris would remember her friends generosity when the money started rolling in and at least get her a nice gift as a thank you or send a check. It was probably chump change to KLG back then, but the right thing to do is pay it back when you find yourself a multimillionaire. 

Kris will pay Kathie Lee back when Khloe will start having some sense of class, morality, & dignity. Which will be never.

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 3/29/2019 at 6:10 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Yes it does but seeing her in "normal" non spandex, tight clothes is better for her and all of them.

Her ass looks like a donut with two pretzel sticks legs. It looks fake AF

• LOL 4

Can Khloe watch herself on Jimmy Kimmel and then look at one of her photoshopped to death posted photographs and see the disconnect?  Enquiring minds want to know!

It's truly sad that she can't accept the way she looks, even with all the plastic surgery.  It's never going to be enough.  God help her in 10 to 20 years.  She'll have to go into cryogenic freeze!

• Love 4

I find that video very disturbing.  Staring into a mirror and telling yourself how great you are is supposed to build self esteem?  Or a narcissistic personality disorder?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Guess this is how Khloe is teaching True self-esteem - not sure if it’ll work, given the constant glam in their daily life.

She’ll be another Kim with talk like that. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, nexxie said:

Guess this is how Khloe is teaching True self-esteem - not sure if it’ll work, given the constant glam in their daily life.

“I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog gone it people like me.”

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Frost said:

I find that video very disturbing.  Staring into a mirror and telling yourself how great you are is supposed to build self esteem?  Or a narcissistic personality disorder?

I think it's fine for an adult with a fully formed personality who is going through a rough patch but creepy for a baby.

This is a popular thing now but it's for kids old enough to choose their affirmations, like 4-5-6 years old. I looked at a couple infant affirmation links but they were for mothers - because no one needs affirmation more than a tired, overwhelmed, maybe tense and cranky newborn parent who doubts her abilities. 

One video about affirming your baby/toddler was aimed at the humble brag crowd: I am a worthy and capable person; I am strong and at the same time humble; I am a caring and sensitive person; I master new tasks easily and have a very high degree of self-esteem; etc. All of which is way over a toddler's head let alone a baby. 

I think True's affirmations are mostly about Khloe, who is an odd duck, and partly about how she sees True. And that's all I'm gonna say about that. 

• Love 6

Kids aren't born insecure.  A baby doesn't need affirmations.  KHLOE needs affirmations.  She needs to stop projecting her issues on to that adorable, happy baby, and just be mom.

That's it. 

Not sexy mom.  Not Kardashian mom.  Not hot mom.  Not trendy mom.  Not fitness mom.  Not angel mom.

She needs to just be mom.  Fuck, true isn't even 1.  

• Love 17
16 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Kids aren't born insecure.  A baby doesn't need affirmations.  KHLOE needs affirmations.  She needs to stop projecting her issues on to that adorable, happy baby, and just be mom.

That's it. 

Not sexy mom.  Not Kardashian mom.  Not hot mom.  Not trendy mom.  Not fitness mom.  Not angel mom.

She needs to just be mom.  Fuck, true isn't even 1.  

What kind of affirmations has Khloe gotten from her mom or even Caitlyn?  Kris treated Khloe like shit up till the time she got “sexy”, (how many times did Khloe say she felt like the “red haired step child, maid, babysitter). I heard Caitlyn  in earlier seasons comment on how she could lose a few pounds and Kim was awful to her.

Kris makes a comment on their appearance in nearly every conversation. “Kim, you look gorgeous” “OMG, Khloé, you look fabulous”  or “ Why are you wearing that?” , “Where did you get that outfit?” “ aren’t  you going to change?”

Khloe would do better to not make remarks about True’s appearance at all. She can give her confidence and self esteem by concentrating on her behavior and her interactions with people, encouraging her to attempt new things and not letting disappointments discourage her. 

• Love 6