Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

This shit is all our fault. If people didn't follow these Kartrashians and that idiot who married one of them, they'd disappear from the news. Who will join me in never clicking on/reading about any of these tacky, nasty, crude, awful people ever again on any kind of media? What's truly horrifying to me is that teens/ young women follow these morons and think these are people they should imitate/emulate/aspire to be. And this is the generation who will someday vote and run this country. We're already seeing the results of an entitled, spoiled generation doing that. And look what we have sown. 

• Love 14
The only celebrity child's name that I've ever heard that's worse than Saint is Michael Jackson's son 'Blanket'.  Compare to Blanket, Saint starts to sound pretty good.

Blanket's his nickname.

I never would have guessed Saint.  Oh well, it's better than Moxie Crimefighter.

• Love 2

One celeb has named their child, Radio Science or something like that-forget who- so, yeah, Saint isn't as awful as it could be, but still.. it's pretentious as hell. 

That would be Shannyn Sossomon who was in a few Fox shows. She named her son "Audio Science".

• Love 1

Gwyneth Paltrow named her children Moses and Apple, Chris Browns daughter is Royalty, Kate Winslets son is named Bear. I don't think Saint is any more weird than any of those.

The only reason that people will have a negative reaction to someone naming their child 'Saint' is because it clearly defines the parents as people that have an unrealistic sense of superiority and a sustained view of themselves as being better than others. Who can be of higher regard and esteem than a 'saint'? Clearly they feel nobody can. A saint is a person who is recognized as possessing a high degree of holiness or likeliness to God. What Kim and Kanye fail to recognize is that many people's names are inspired by real Christian saints.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 8

That would be Shannyn Sossomon who was in a few Fox shows. She named her son "Audio Science".

Her kid's initials are ASS?

The only reason that people will have a negative reaction to someone naming their child 'Saint' is because it clearly defines the parents as people that have an unrealistic sense of superiority and a sustained view of themselves as being better than others. Who can be of higher regard and esteem than a 'saint'? Clearly they feel nobody can. A saint is a person who is recognized as possessing a high degree of holiness or likeliness to God. What Kim and Kanye fail to recognize is that many people's names are inspired by real Christian saints.

Tygas kid is named King.

Guys, i know the duggars are barely d list celebs but one of their girls named her son Spurgeon. Spurgeon! Saint looks mighty fine compared to that monstrosity.

But yeah, of course kimye picked a wackadoodle narcissistic name, if they hadn't, we'd be shocked.

• Love 3

If it was anyone else, I don't think I'd think much of it, but Kimye and Saint.. it's just, really annoying. I mostly feel bad for Kourtney's kids, they already have to deal with "There's only a North star!" now they're going to have put up with Saint stuff too.

• Love 3

LOL Seriously. Latino people have named their sons Santo or Santos for as long as I can remember. I don't think they view themselves as better than others.

• Love 1

LOL Seriously. Latino people have named their sons Santo or Santos for as long as I can remember. I don't think they view themselves as better than others.

Also, Santino is the Italian form of that name (meaning "litte saint", I believe) and in fact was the name of James Caan's character, Santino "Sonny" Corleone, in The Godfather movie.

If Kim and Kanye were going with the saint theme, I kind of wish they had named the baby "Santo” as that is much more melodic and pleasing to the ear than "Saint", which to me sounds so plain and harsh. But whatever the name, I hope they treat Saint like a baby and not an accessory dressed in uncomfortable clothing and exposed to the gauntlet of paparazzi that North has had to endure.

Edited by Veronique Bette
  • Love 2

The name Jesus has also been used a lot especially by Latino people but they aren't held under a microscope and regarded as the biggest narcissists alive.

No, many of them are quite humble and poor. Kanye, however, IS one of the biggest narcissists alive, IMHO.

• Love 5

The name Jesus has also been used a lot especially by Latino people but they aren't held under a microscope and regarded as the biggest narcissists alive.

I'd think that many religious Latinos are using the name "Jesus" as a way of honoring the Christ child.  "Saint" honors no-one, and just sounds pretentious.

• Love 3

When they pose for magazines in the oily buff with booze propped up on their bulbous behinds or pen odes to kitchen sink coitus and call it art they will be.

• Love 6

I'd think that many religious Latinos are using the name "Jesus" as a way of honoring the Christ child. "Saint" honors no-one, and just sounds pretentious.

I'm sure Kimmy will tell Saint (ugh) that all of the saints are named after HIM. Kind of like what Kim did with North having her own star (eye roll).

Edited by Joe Jitsu913

I'm Kimmy will tell Saint (ugh) that all of the saints are named after HIM. Kind of like what Kim did with North having her own star (eye roll).

Wait til she goes to school, that is if she's allowed to associate with lesser people, I think they'll set her straight about the North Star. And quickly.

• Love 1

Guys, i know the duggars are barely d list celebs but one of their girls named her son Spurgeon. Spurgeon! Saint looks mighty fine compared to that monstrosity.

That is the very first thing I said to myself when I heard the name Saint.  'Well, at least it isn't Spurgeon.' 

• Love 3

That is the very first thing I said to myself when I heard the name Saint.  'Well, at least it isn't Spurgeon.' 

Apparently they named the kid after Charles Spurgeon, but why wouldn't they name him Charles? And they call him Quincy? So I guess naming your kid North but calling her Nori is about the same, is this a new thing now? Name your kid something really weird then try to come up with an acceptable nickname?

• Love 3

Saint seems like the perfect choice of two narcissists, but it's also true that a ton of Catholics name their children after saints.

AFTER saints. As in "Barbara" or "Elizabeth" or "Stephen". They give them actual, normal, traditional names that once belonged to a saint too. It's a way of honouring the saint, not themselves. Or they're just picking a nice family name.

And the latinos naming their kids "Jesus", "Santos", "Conception" or whatever are also honouring the holy people and events by that.

Kimye aren't honouring anything but themselves with that name choice. If less narcissistic, vain people had called their child that, I'd roll my eyes but these two? Ugh.

• Love 7

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2015/12/12/inside-saint-wests-first-days-home-kim-and-kanye-are-managing-to-get-some-sleep/

People.com, "Inside Saint West’s First Days Home: Kim and Kanye are ‘Managing to Get Some Sleep"

Oh, come on. Poor little Kim can't get any rest because she has to look after North and Saint too? Kim has nannies; she doesn't do child care. Also, she's living in her mom's house, and Kris has a staff. Chef, cleaning crew, and assistants to do the shopping and run errands. I doubt seriously that either Kim or Kayne has had to change Saint's diapers a single time. (In other news, I heard they are pronouncing his name the French way, "San," instead of rhyming it with "paint.")

When Kourtney had her last baby, Reign, we didn't see any of these headlines about how "exhausted" she was trying to look after two small children and a new baby. But Kim is the special snowflake of the family, so having a toddler and a baby is apparently too much for her to handle, despite all the employees who are doing the actual work.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 4

In other news, I heard they are pronouncing his name the French way, "San," instead of rhyming it with "paint."

So this poor kid is going to have to spend his whole life correcting people's pronunciation of his name? 

• Love 3

Lol, Kim was ditching North as an infant to attend fashion shows in Paris. I highly doubt she's getting up in the middle of the night to change diapers and do feedings. She seemed only marginally interested in this baby on a good day and spent 99.9% of her time complaining about pregnancy and sketching out plans to get her sexy back. They've got the PR Machine running at full steam with this one.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

So this poor kid is going to have to spend his whole life correcting people's pronunciation of his name?

Yikes! I don't even have North's nickname down yet - online editors call her Nori but Kim calls her Northie on the show.

Not after Kimye move to France, which is their fondest dream, right?  

I'm sure France can't wait to have her fat ass and tits full time. She's the epitome of the classless American tourist who can't even speak the language, yet she expects to live there full time.

• Love 4

I don't think either of them want the family to move to Paris. Kanye seems more than happy to leave her behind to escape to Paris for weeks on end and her 24/7 marriage skills aren't exactly her strong point. They can say the want it, but I'm not buying it. 

• Love 2

A thought crossed my mind that when you say out loud, "Saint West," are you really referring to the father?? Seems to me they should have given Saint the middle name of Kanye, then it would be complete.

• Love 1

So, I saw a headline on the Comcast entertainment page but didn't click on the link: "Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta." Do we know anything about that? TIA

I'm sure there wasn't much left after the doctor had to pull it out of her by hand and scrape her uterus with his fingernails!!!! Because you know it was a drama filled birth, Kim wouldn't have an ordinary one. . She probably just had a churro instead and told pimpmama to tell everyone it was her placenta

• Love 2