Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

She's just fucking with us now, right? It's shit like this that's the reason Scott needs his own show, you know he'd have some awesome thoughts on this mess.

I'd love to hear those thoughts!

It's not about comfort for Kim. She has to look good. And that's good in her mind, not the general public. She's said that she feels that she looks better in tight fitting clothing. Loose comfy would make her feel unattractive. I really believe she sees something entirely different when she looks in the mirror. And it's only in regard to herself, cause she's pretty quick to criticize her sisters, mom and Cait about their wardrobe.

Body dysmorphia? Fashion dysmorphia? Life dysmorphia?

• Love 4

I also feel a bit bad for her, though I can't stand her and the rest of the family. It's like she's the only one who isn't in on the joke and I swear, it's like shooting fish in a barrel more and more these days.

Kim's in an interesting spot now. She's aging (and not handling it well, based on how she's altering her appearance) and her "fan base" is aging and moving beyond her. Let's be honest: teens and 20 somethings that are into that kind of thing -- the whole Paris Hilton kind of fame -- aren't going to be into a 35 year old mother of two, particularly when there's a younger version of her all over the place. It doesn't matter how young or hot she thinks she looks; there's always going to be someone younger and hotter now. She's kind of peaked for whatever it is she does, which is kind of sad given she's still a young woman.

I don't think she'll dump Kanye because he's her ticket to relevance -- it's different for actors and musicians (people who actually do something) because they produce something that ties them to their fans, kind of a tangible link. For example, 20 year olds may not give a shit about Elton John, but he'll always be relevant to me because I'm tied to at least some of his music. He'll always maintain some level of fame simply because his music will always be there and will outlive him (Kurt Cobain, John Lennon, Buddy Holly, Marvin Gaye . . .) Whether you like his work or not, Kanye will also have at least a modicum of fame.

It will be interesting to see where she ends up in 5 or 10 years as her fame becomes more connected to Kanye and being Kylie and Kendall's sister, because that's where it's headed. I imagine Kris knows this; I wonder if Kim gets it and these ridiculous outfits and plastic surgery are her attempts to fight it.

• Love 7

It will be interesting to see where she ends up in 5 or 10 years as her fame becomes more connected to Kanye and being Kylie and Kendall's sister, because that's where it's headed. I imagine Kris knows this; I wonder if Kim gets it and these ridiculous outfits and plastic surgery are her attempts to fight it.

Well, think about how Kris dresses

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2015/01/Katie_M/wenn22117829.jpg

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/photo_galleries/regular_galleries/2780-met-gala-2015-red-carpet-style-photos/photos/1430782759_kris-jenner-zoom.jpg

http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2014/09/24102251/425_kris_jenner_tish_cyrus_.jpg

And her pool photo shoot for no one

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/09/article-0-1E975F8A00000578-568_634x355.jpg

She's watched Kris getting her fame from being Kim's mother all this time, who do you think she copying?

The entire family, including the husbands and boyfriends, are trashy as hell.

The only boyfriend who seemed like a decent guy was Reggie. Fortunately he was smart enough to get out before the Kardashians ran him into the ground.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

That photo of the three of the looks obviously photoshopped.

What is the "Daily Mail's" love affair with Kim anyway? Is she that popular in the U.K.?

Nope. Although Kim does have a fan base in the U.K., in general the Brits dislike Kim as much as we do. It's always been rumored that Kris pays the Daily Mail to publish flattering articles about the family. Also there are payments to TMZ, Us Weekly and People, other tabs that suck up to Kim and her sisters. What we know to be true, not a rumor, is that many celebrities' publicists arrange for the tabs to post favorable articles about them. The PR people either pay cash or exchange favors with the tabloid people to get good coverage for their clients.

When D-list type celebrities drop out of sight on the tabloids, it's because they lost their publicists. For example, this is why you don't see tab articles about Octomom Nadya Suleman any longer; her publicist dropped her (that's a fact. The publicist, Gina Rodriguez of GR Media Firm, confirmed in interviews that she dropped Nadya due to Nadya becoming impossible to work with any longer). It's rumored that the recent bad press Lindsay Lohan got -- the reports of her running around drugged and naked after a wedding she attended in Italy, and the video of her dancing drunk and/or stoned on somebody's yacht -- were the result of her publicist dropping her, so there was no one to do damage control. Kris is the PR mastermind for her family, so there will never be a shortage of ass-kissing articles about the Kardashian-Jenners as long as Kris is alive and functional. If Kris ever retires -- though I seriously doubt she ever would let go of her power over the family and her cut of their income -- Kim would probably take over the PR.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3235752/Kim-Kardashian-wears-big-fur-coat-leather-mini-skirt-thigh-high-boots-revealing-s-heavier-happier-pregnancy-second-time-around.html

Daily Mail, "Kim Kardashian wears big fur coat, leather mini and thigh-high boots... after revealing she's heavier but happier during pregnancy second time around"

This is her dumbest coat yet -- a floor-length 1950s style mink coat!  It was 82 degrees in New York today. I can see that she might  not sweat to death under a cloth trench coat, but a full length mink coat?

Article quotes her: "The star revealed she wears the garments to 'cover my fat arms and a**!

I don't care what the weather is, I will always wear my coats. I am always freezing, so it works out perfectly for me!' "

Her fat ass? That is what she paid for with all the butt injections. She could have all the excess lipo'd out, and then she wouldn't have to sweat under huge heavy coats... but if she wants to do butt reduction surgery, she'll have to wait until she delivers the baby.  As for her "fat" arms, I never noticed they were especially fat. That is mostly her imagination.

She's lying when she said "I'm freezing all the time." She's been photographed every winter strolling around in New York on bitterly cold days wearing short skirts and booby tops open to the waist, and NO COAT. 

• Love 2

Why is she obsessed about her arms? They look perfectly normal. I'm convinced Kim has that body dysmorphic disorder.

I'm thinking more along the lines that "Yeezus" must have criticized her arms. Why else?

One must wonder. Of all the "big" things she could obsess over - legitimately, freakishly so -  her arms are what she finds intolerable.

Right.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 2

One must wonder. Of all the "big" things she could obsess over - legitimately, freakishly so -  her arms are what she finds intolerable.

Right.

Because her arms are pretty much the only things on her body that look normal, everything else has either been made extremely large (like her ass or boobs), or extremely small (like her nose). Something that is normal probably really stands out to her.

• Love 3

I also feel a bit bad for her, though I can't stand her and the rest of the family. It's like she's the only one who isn't in on the joke and I swear, it's like shooting fish in a barrel more and more these days.

Kim's in an interesting spot now. She's aging (and not handling it well, based on how she's altering her appearance) and her "fan base" is aging and moving beyond her. Let's be honest: teens and 20 somethings that are into that kind of thing -- the whole Paris Hilton kind of fame -- aren't going to be into a 35 year old mother of two, particularly when there's a younger version of her all over the place. It doesn't matter how young or hot she thinks she looks; there's always going to be someone younger and hotter now. She's kind of peaked for whatever it is she does, which is kind of sad given she's still a young woman.

I don't think she'll dump Kanye because he's her ticket to relevance -- it's different for actors and musicians (people who actually do something) because they produce something that ties them to their fans, kind of a tangible link. For example, 20 year olds may not give a shit about Elton John, but he'll always be relevant to me because I'm tied to at least some of his music. He'll always maintain some level of fame simply because his music will always be there and will outlive him (Kurt Cobain, John Lennon, Buddy Holly, Marvin Gaye . . .) Whether you like his work or not, Kanye will also have at least a modicum of fame.

Ow, it hurts me to see Kanye's name in the same sentence as those truly talented musicians. I'm sure some will remember his music, but he's no Lennon.

I don't feel bad for Kimmy at all.

• Love 2

Kanye's music may not be everyones cup of tea and douchbaggery aside, but he has HUGE respect in the industry and there are musical legends who love him..Paul McCartney said Kanye's show was his favorite concert he ever attended. Kanye is also in the Top 10 of artists with the most Grammy wins he has something like 22 Grammy's) so unfortunately he will always be grouped in with some extremely well loved and iconic musicians.

• Love 6

I was looking at Kim's Instagram and she did a "Throwback Thursday" photo to 2009. With all the work she's gotten done, I'm wondering why she's sharing photos where she clearly looks different and not just because of aging or pregnancy. Most people would say she looks better in these photos. I'm sure she doesn't think she does - why else would she have had so much work done? - so why is she sharing them?

I don't understand these people. 

• Love 4

I was looking at Kim's Instagram and she did a "Throwback Thursday" photo to 2009. With all the work she's gotten done, I'm wondering why she's sharing photos where she clearly looks different and not just because of aging or pregnancy. Most people would say she looks better in these photos. I'm sure she doesn't think she does - why else would she have had so much work done? - so why is she sharing them?

I don't understand these people. 

Work? What work? She hasn't had anything done. It's all makeup and contouring and everyone's face changes as they age. That's her story and she's sticking to it.

• Love 1

For example, 20 year olds may not give a shit about Elton John, but he'll always be relevant to me because I'm tied to at least some of his music. He'll always maintain some level of fame simply because his music will always be there and will outlive him

Totally OT - I was in the car with my neighbors 19 year old daughter and "Levon" came on the radio.  She immediately started to reach for the channel selector.

Me: "Leave it alone - Levon's a classic, it's Elton John"

Her: "Oh...he's dead, right?"

• Love 5

I see a lot of people saying Kim has "erased her Armenian features" (not just the poster above; I've seen it frequently!), but I just don't get it. She has definitely fucked up her face, but I don't think she's trying to look less Armenian. She still doesn't pass for a Western European person at all and I don't see any specific tweaks that make it seem like that's her goal. She just looks like a half-Armenian girl with serious self-image issues.

• Love 2

I see a lot of people saying Kim has "erased her Armenian features" (not just the poster above; I've seen it frequently!), but I just don't get it. She has definitely fucked up her face, but I don't think she's trying to look less Armenian. She still doesn't pass for a Western European person at all and I don't see any specific tweaks that make it seem like that's her goal. She just looks like a half-Armenian girl with serious self-image issues.

I don't think she's trying to look less Armenian, I think it's just a not good consequence of her too many surgeries. She's so proud of her Armenian heritage, & has managed to wipe every trace of it from her face.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4

I know plenty of Western European women that look like her (pre fucked up face).

I think she just constantly sees something "ugly" that she can improve to look perfect, then her eye will fall on something else, then something else... Then it's Kanye or Kaitlyn making a komment.... She's addicted to plastic surgery, because she's so insecure.

She'll soon look like MJ.

Edited by Nutella
  • Love 2

Looks like she didn't learn despite what TMZ says. You can see the dents around her ankles where her flesh swelled up around the shoes straps

http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/23/kim-kardashian-swollen-feet-pregnant/

Now we have a companion picture to her pregnancy no.1 swollen feet photo. (TMZ showed that one too.) Kim in pregnancy no. 2 with swollen feet in white fuzzy slippers. TMZ was being snobbish when they said the shoes were probably hotel slippers instead of designer slippers. Well, Kim lives in high heels, so why would she want to own a pair of fuzzy slippers?

I saw the deep dents in her feet and ankles too. She must have really been in pain to walk out among the paps in the fuzzy slippers, knowing they'd take her picture. I don't know how she can stand to wear those ultra-high heels every day, even when she's not pregnant and swollen.

• Love 2

She was photographed a few weeks back wearing flat sandals and also the latest Yeezy sneakers so shes capable of not wearing heels, so I dont understand why she has to torment herself. The longer the pregnancy goes on the more her feet are going to swell. Even if she has to go somewhere where she has to wear dressy shoes there are beautiful shoes out there that are stylish AND comfortable..not the kind that has straps that dig into your feet.

Kim is crazy. She's already huge and she still has three months to go. If your shoes are leaving deep gouge marks in your skin, it's time to accept reality and choose comfort over vanity. She's trying so hard to keep up her image, but when people look at her they aren't saying how hot and sexy she looks while pregnant, they're commenting on what a damn fool she is for stuffing herself into all these uncomfortable get-ups. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

Just curious...what does it mean to look Armenian? Do they have features other nationalities do not?

Go to Google Images and search for "Armenian people," or "famous Armenians." There are lots of photos, including Kim (also Khloe, although she probably has no Armenian blood).  In my opinion, Armenians have a distinctive look: dark features (dark, sharply shaped brows and lashes), thick dark hair, full lips, and just something unique about the combination of facial features. However, there are many other ethnic groups from the area -- Southern Europe, Eastern Europe/Balkans, and the Near East -- who have very similar features, such as Greeks, Hungarians, Romanians, Bulgarians, Persians, Turks, etc. Kim did look much more ethnic before she started messing with her face. I think her original face looked fine, but obviously she didn't like it.

• Love 1

Kim is crazy. She's already huge and she still has three months to go. If your shoes are leaving deep gouge marks in your skin, it's time to accept reality and choose comfort over vanity. She's trying so hard to keep up her image, but when people look at her they aren't saying how hot and sexy she looks while pregnant, they're commenting on what a damn fool she is for stuffing herself into all these uncomfortable get-ups. 

And she won't get it. She'll read the comments about how she looks & complain that people are calling her fat because she's pregnant. It just doesn't penetrate her brain that people aren't calling her fat, they're calling her completely clueless about fashion.

• Love 3

Just curious...what does it mean to look Armenian? Do they have features other nationalities do not?

Look at pics of her father, and you'll see what many Armenians look like. Robert Kardashian looked very Armo. In many cases, it's the nose. My DIL is Armenian, has the typical nose, but has purposely not had a nose job (my son likes it too). Her mother has though, but her father hasn't.

Edited by peaceknit

I went to high school with several Armenians. They do have a distinctive look. Kim, Rob and Kourtney are definitely Armenian. Khloe, well... not so much. The kids I went to school with all had thick, dark (sometimes incredibly curly) hair, tan skin and distinctive noses. They share a lot of features with Greeks, Italian and Spanish, IMO.

No fucking way Khloe is Armenian. Sorry... not buying it. Nope, never.

• Love 3