Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Well, the thing is I'm pretty convinced Kanye is still dressing her and controlling her wardrobe so considering magazines like GQ and Vogue call him shit like Fashion God and one of the most stylish men in Hollywood I would think Kim at this point believes he has good taste in clothes.  IMO she's brainwashed because she did dress nice at one time. Now her personal designer is the guy who designed this

kanye-vmas_ntx99g.jpg

Kanye_2.jpg

Good Lord! those are some ugly ass overpriced ripped up sweats. I can do that shit myself with a $5 Hanes sweatshirt from Wal-Mart but I guess that wont make me a part of the "cool Kids" by wearing designer duds

• Love 4

Her huuuuuuuuuuge ass makes it pretty obvious she's had tons of lipo injections in the past. When you are not really overweight and do lipo, the doctor gets to suck out a very large quantity of fairly empty fat cells. (If you are heavy it's a lesser quantity of fuller cells)...

Once someone gains weight, guess what, the fat cells fill up and you become huge... She still looks fairly normal in the rest of her body, all the weight is in her ass

Well, the thing is I'm pretty convinced Kanye is still dressing her and controlling her wardrobe so considering magazines like GQ and Vogue call him shit like Fashion God and one of the most stylish men in Hollywood I would think Kim at this point believes he has good taste in clothes. IMO she's brainwashed because she did dress nice at one time. Now her personal designer is the guy who designed this

kanye-vmas_ntx99g.jpg

Kanye_2.jpg

Why are these kids wearing goodwill rejects?

Her huuuuuuuuuuge ass makes it pretty obvious she's had tons of lipo injections in the past. When you are not really overweight and do lipo, the doctor gets to suck out a very large quantity of fairly empty fat cells. (If you are heavy it's a lesser quantity of fuller cells)...

Once someone gains weight, guess what, the fat cells fill up and you become huge... She still looks fairly normal in the rest of her body, all the weight is in her ass

Why are these kids wearing goodwill rejects?

Who dumped spaghetti on that models head?
  • Love 6

Woot! A Kim & Kayne breakup rumor. It's from Radar and their anon "source," so take it with a grain of salt.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-angry-texting-ex-girlfriend-found-messages-on-his-phone/

Radar, "The Ex-Files! Kim Kardashian Goes ‘Ballistic’ After Finding Texts From Kanye Wests’s Ex Girlfriend On His Phone"

Posted on Sep 3, 2015

... The 34-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star was scrolling through West’s cellphone and “found messages on there from one of his exes — a woman he was deeply in love with before he got super famous,” a source told In Touch. “Kim went ballistic and accused Kanye of cheating on her.”

But West denied that there were any sparks with the woman, revealed the source.

“He insisted that his ex had simply asked for help with a project she was working on, but Kim said the messages were bordering on flirtatious,” continued the source. “It hurts him that he’d kept it secret from her, which made her even more suspicious.”

Entering her third trimester, Kardashian reportedly wasn’t buying West’s explanation.

“Every time Kanye tried to defend himself, Kim grew angrier and more vitriolic, until finally he just stormed out, leaving Kim in tears,” says the source. “Kim felt like she’d been dumped — and that she and Kanye have split for good.”

Kardashian is reportedly still worried about the woman’s ulterior motives. “Kim thinks Kanye’s ex wants to lure him away, and in a furious phone call, she even told her to back off,” the insider told the magazine.

But that kind of interference from his wife apparently crossed the line. “For Kanye, it was the final straw. He’s livid. He thinks Kim blue another argument out of proportion by acting like she caught him in bed with another woman when it was just an innocent text,” the source explained...

[Note that Radar wrote "Kim blue another argument..." LOL. I guess she was feeling blue.]

Now Kardashian refuses to take any chances and won’t back down, much to the chagrin of her husband. “She wants access to all of their contact details so she can bar any further contact,” the source explained.

“He’s incredibly angry. He thinks Kim has blown this out of proportion. She’s petrified he’s left her for good.”

So why didn't they come out and say the woman in the messages was Amber Rose? It was probably her.

Well, this is awkward. Kim and Kayne had moved back in with Kris because they wanted to do more renovations on their $20 million house. What in the world are they doing to that house? They already spent one year renovating it.

Poor ol' Kayne might be "homeless" if he breaks up with Kim. He'll just have to spend a few million on one more house.

http://www.eonline.com/news/691083/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-north-west-move-back-in-with-kris-jenner-find-out-why

E Online, Aug. 31, 2015, "Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and North West Move Back in With Kris Jenner—Find Out Why!"

"A woman he was in love with before he got super famous" wouldn't be Amber Rose.

If it's true, it's probably Alexis, the girl he was dating around the release of his first couple albums.

Edited by Watermelon
  • Love 3

"A woman he was in love with before he got super famous" wouldn't be Amber Rose.

If it's true, it's probably Alexis, the girl he was dating around the release of his first couple albums.

Yep that's who I was thinking it was IF this story is true. They made such a sweet couple Alexis the hot leggy Victoria's Secret model and they were engaged for a long time before they broke up and he hooked up with Amber Rose.

Woot! A Kim & Kayne breakup rumor. It's from Radar and their anon "source," so take it with a grain of salt.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-angry-texting-ex-girlfriend-found-messages-on-his-phone/

Radar, "The Ex-Files! Kim Kardashian Goes ‘Ballistic’ After Finding Texts From Kanye Wests’s Ex Girlfriend On His Phone"

Posted on Sep 3, 2015

... The 34-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star was scrolling through West’s cellphone and “found messages on there from one of his exes — a woman he was deeply in love with before he got super famous,” a source told In Touch. “Kim went ballistic and accused Kanye of cheating on her.”

But West denied that there were any sparks with the woman, revealed the source.

“He insisted that his ex had simply asked for help with a project she was working on, but Kim said the messages were bordering on flirtatious,” continued the source. “It hurts him that he’d kept it secret from her, which made her even more suspicious.”

Entering her third trimester, Kardashian reportedly wasn’t buying West’s explanation.

“Every time Kanye tried to defend himself, Kim grew angrier and more vitriolic, until finally he just stormed out, leaving Kim in tears,” says the source. “Kim felt like she’d been dumped — and that she and Kanye have split for good.”

Kardashian is reportedly still worried about the woman’s ulterior motives. “Kim thinks Kanye’s ex wants to lure him away, and in a furious phone call, she even told her to back off,” the insider told the magazine.

But that kind of interference from his wife apparently crossed the line. “For Kanye, it was the final straw. He’s livid. He thinks Kim blue another argument out of proportion by acting like she caught him in bed with another woman when it was just an innocent text,” the source explained...

[Note that Radar wrote "Kim blue another argument..." LOL. I guess she was feeling blue.]

Now Kardashian refuses to take any chances and won’t back down, much to the chagrin of her husband. “She wants access to all of their contact details so she can bar any further contact,” the source explained.

“He’s incredibly angry. He thinks Kim has blown this out of proportion. She’s petrified he’s left her for good.”

So why didn't they come out and say the woman in the messages was Amber Rose? It was probably her.

Well, this is awkward. Kim and Kayne had moved back in with Kris because they wanted to do more renovations on their $20 million house. What in the world are they doing to that house? They already spent one year renovating it.

Poor ol' Kayne might be "homeless" if he breaks up with Kim. He'll just have to spend a few million on one more house.

http://www.eonline.com/news/691083/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-north-west-move-back-in-with-kris-jenner-find-out-why

E Online, Aug. 31, 2015, "Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and North West Move Back in With Kris Jenner—Find Out Why!"

Good God that house was PERFECT outside of maybe changing the paint, there's NOTHING needed to be done.  Kim and North moved back in with Kris, Kanye is at his own house or did he finally sell it? 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 1

It wouldn't surprise me if Kim and Kanye were already bored with one another. Kanye is a mental case but I don't think he's stupid. Kim is dumb as a box of rocks, like if you gave her a sixth grade spelling test she'd probably get half the words wrong. I can't imagine what they talk about when they're alone together.

• Love 7

It wouldn't surprise me if Kim and Kanye were already bored with one another. Kanye is a mental case but I don't think he's stupid. Kim is dumb as a box of rocks, like if you gave her a sixth grade spelling test she'd probably get half the words wrong. I can't imagine what they talk about when they're alone together.

They'd have to spend more than just a few hours with each other to be board. I bet they barely spend 12hrs together.

• Love 2

What do they talk about? How fascinating can it be to be with someone who is 94% Armenian? Even the lure of that must wear off at some point.

Also, I wonder what Kim thinks the other 6% is? Wonder bread? Fillers? Californian? Literally mayonnaise? Air? Bacon? Lucite? Hair?

• Love 3

What do they talk about? How fascinating can it be to be with someone who is 94% Armenian? Even the lure of that must wear off at some point.

Also, I wonder what Kim thinks the other 6% is? Wonder bread? Fillers? Californian? Literally mayonnaise? Air? Bacon? Lucite? Hair?

They just sit around and count their money.

• Love 1

The most ridiculous part of that article? That Kimmy thinks she knows anything about music.

But... but... Kimmy has been taking piano lessons! For reelz! LOL.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/03/kim-kardashian-piano-lessons-violin-recital/

TMZ, "Kim Kardashian Nabs Huge Pianist To Achieve Musical Dream"

3/3/2015 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian hasn't tried to impress a pianist this much since ... well, ever ... because she's taking lessons from a classically trained musician -- and no, she's not only playing the black keys.

Kardashian family sources tell TMZ ... Kim recently reached out to classical pianist Oksana Kolesnikova after a recommendation from no less an authority than Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds.

We're told Kim's been laser focused on her lessons with Oksana -- who, by the way, might be the hottest piano teacher in L.A. ... not that it matters.

You might think Kanye West is her musical inspiration -- but we're told Kim's interest in piano goes back to watching her father play when she was a child. She also played violin in grade school, and plans to pick that up again ... since Kourtney just gave her one for Christmas.

Kim could make her debut in May -- Oksana tells us she's invited her to perform at a recital where her students show off their skills. We're told Kim has a special song planned to surprise her family.

Kim Kardashian tickling ivories ... imagine that.

Um... May has come and gone, and Kim didn't do a piano recital.

I wonder what the "special song" might have been? Maybe one of these:

"We're in the Money" Gold Diggers of 1933, Ginger Rogers

"If You’ve Got The Money, I’ve Got The Time" Lefty Frizell

"Money, Honey" Elvis Presley, also The Drifters

"Big Spender" Peggy Lee

"Take the Money and Run" Steve Miller Band

"Cash, Money Cars, Clothes" Ruff Endz

"Bitch Betta Have My Money" AMG

Source for songs:

https://coolrain44.wordpress.com/2009/05/17/songs-about-money/

List of 104 song titles about money. Very interesting.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 2

How is Kimmy 94% Armenian? Kris is Scottish, English and Danish. Kris was born a Houghton. That is not possible. Did Kimmy really say this? OMG, she is dumb, dumb, dumb. Edited by Joe Jitsu913
  • Love 4

Thanks for linking that great clip, Gat. I had heard about George Lopez telling her that she was 94% Armenian, but I hadn't seen the clip. And even Kourtney didn't say anything like, "wait a minute, our mom isn't Armenian, how can we be more than 50% Armenian?" And no one ever questioned it later, or clarified it. Like the guy on the clip says, what, George Lopez's people are running DNA tests in the back?

So, it was good to see the source of the 94% Armenian misinformation.

I'd never seen the clip either. When was that made, 2010? Kim has gone through several faces since then, and a couple of bodies too. I could just barely recognize her.

She sure did look better in 2010. Her nose shape was closer to the original nose, her hair looked natural instead of a wig, and she was much thinner. Of course it's impossible to tell about her butt since she was sitting down, but I think that video was made before she got the giant butt injections.

• Love 1

From far away they look great, but the up close pics of Kim are downright scary. Daily Fail has snaps of them leaving their hotel and Kim's face is frozen solid. She has the wonky, uneven Botox eyebrows, her eyes are dead and her makeup is troweled on an inch think. Everyone in the comments was remarking on how lifeless and miserable she looked.

• Love 2

Ugh what an ego driven piece of work.  You have to take a "photo" entering a wedding that is not about you and mention you have to check your phone in.  Yeah, I will believe both those egos handed their phone over.  I need to stop commenting on this piece of work who does nothing and is famous.  It just feeds the beast.  She's famous for a sex tape that her mother capitalized on.  She's famous because of the work Kris did.  I don't understand the followers she has at all (on twitter or Instagram). Maybe most are fake and some are there to make fun but damn if she has them. I cannot wait for the day people tire of her.

• Love 7

Last photo before we checked in our phones

Um, is she trying to pretend that picture is a selfie? Unless someone else was using one of their phones to take the picture, that picture has nothing to do with their phones. That was either taken by a papp, or (more likely) a professional photographer who was there for that purpose.

• Love 2

And even Kourtney didn't say anything like, "wait a minute, our mom isn't Armenian, how can we be more than 50% Armenian?"

Someone I knew in high school said of her own ancestry that she is half Irish, half Polish, and half German,  Yes, some people really are that stupid!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2

I was looking for a photo of Kimye at the VMAs to make fun of so I just searched their names...

http://www.hawtcelebs.com/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-out-dinner-in-miami/

http://stardomreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West1.jpg

Wtf happened???

My gosh! She looked so good in those Miami pictures. Her butt must be three times as large now [more fat injections]. She looked happier too. Even Kayne was smiling. That was just two years ago.

There are pix in the Daily Mail of Kim wearing a velvet coat, velvet skirt and full length leather boots. It's 90 degrees here today and muggy AF. WTH is wrong with her?

But of course, her tits are on full display

There are pix in the Daily Mail of Kim wearing a velvet coat, velvet skirt and full length leather boots. It's 90 degrees here today and muggy AF. WTH is wrong with her?

She does the same thing in reverse in the winter/spring. Remember all those pics of her in NYC wearing strappy sandals and no coat in the middle of winter. She's a tool.

• Love 4

What was that Goth black outfit anyway, a Halloween costume?

Those are the weirdest boots I've seen Kim wear. Look at the heels from the sides and back. There is a thin silver metal stick 2 or 3 inches long coming out of each wedge heel. WTF???

Kendall was with her. Kendall wore big clunky white sneakers with a long slinky black dress; not a good look, but maybe her feet were hurting. Bad Shoe Day for the K-J's.

She looks horrible in that getup. Her hair looks awful and her outfit sucks. Why are her sleeves always six inches too long? And her face...omg, her face; she has ruined her looks. I've finally decided that she has to be mentally ill; otherwise, she wouldn't wear the shit that she wears, and she wouldn't keep messing with her face/body.

• Love 1

What was that Goth black outfit anyway, a Halloween costume?

Those are the weirdest boots I've seen Kim wear. Look at the heels from the sides and back. There is a thin silver metal stick 2 or 3 inches long coming out of each wedge heel. WTF???

Kendall was with her. Kendall wore big clunky white sneakers with a long slinky black dress; not a good look, but maybe her feet were hurting. Bad Shoe Day for the K-J's.

And why wear a dress that's open so high you need to cover the crotch with your hand or risk exposing your snatch? Just button it a bit more.

• Love 1

I was looking for a photo of Kimye at the VMAs to make fun of so I just searched their names...

http://www.hawtcelebs.com/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-out-dinner-in-miami/

http://stardomreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West1.jpg

Wtf happened???

I know, right!? It's a huge mystery to me. I used to really think she was quite beautiful (mostly back when she was with a Reggie Bush) and now I look at her face, and I can't quite pinpoint what she did that her took beauty away. It's so bizarre! I'm so perplexed. Something is so off about her now. Even in that George Lopez clip someone posted above, she was attractive. What did she do!? Even here eyes always seem sort of dead, they never sparkle in any way anymore. I'm convinced she sold her soul to the devil for everlasting beauty, fame, and wealth, but the last laugh is on the devil because now she is just a shell of a human being. Mystery for the ages.

• Love 1

Poor Kimmy, she only had the lead for a couple of weeks, & now she's lost it

http://www.gossipcop.com/taylor-swift-beats-kim-kardashian-most-instagram-followers/

I know, right!? It's a huge mystery to me. I used to really think she was quite beautiful (mostly back when she was with a Reggie Bush) and now I look at her face, and I can't quite pinpoint what she did that her took beauty away. 

Too many nose jobs, her nose is too small, & no longer fits her face.

• Love 1

Who dumped spaghetti on that models head?

LOL! That's some sad looking clothes. 

In the pictures of Kim that have come over my Twitter feed, she looks just like Big Ang now. CObw4quWUAAtXMa.jpg

• Love 3

Vanity Fair just published their 2015 Best Dressed List. Guess who is NOT on the list.

Kim has access to clothing from top designers and wears outfits worth thousands of dollars each, but she still always manages to look like shit.

Three of the VF Best Dressed women from the pop culture world are Taylor Swift, Rihanna and FKA Twigs. (By the way, I found out that "FKA" means "formerly known as." Twigs was having a fight with some other singer over their similar stage names.) Taylor Swift is six feet tall and she's thin, so she's going to look great in just about anything; Kim could never wear clothes the way Taylor does. But Kim could take some clothing tips from Rihanna and FKA Twigs, who are both pretty short.

Kayne didn't make the VF Best Dressed Men list, despite his thinking he's such a fashion god.

I guess Vanity Fair neglected to ask Anna Wintour for her vote. *snark*