Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

LOL! That's some sad looking clothes.

In the pictures of Kim that have come over my Twitter feed, she looks just like Big Ang now. CObw4quWUAAtXMa.jpg

She reminds me of that song about the woman who visits the grave of her lover late at night that she allowed to be executed for killing her husband rather than confess to adultery. I just don't get why she insists on the frozen face. Her excuse that she doesn't want to smile for the paps anymore because they mocked her when she was preggers doesn't hold water. (At least not as much as she retains!!)

• Love 2

Check out the outfit she's wearing in the pics on DM today. Pathetic, and she's got that poor child dressed like it's 30 degrees outside. North looks more miserable than usual.

It's like someone said "It's September, must be fall!" & that's how she's suddenly dressing. It's over 100 where I live, I would never consider wearing boots this time of year just because it's technically fall.

• Love 2

Check out the outfit she's wearing in the pics on DM today. Pathetic, and she's got that poor child dressed like it's 30 degrees outside. North looks more miserable than usual.

This actually really pissed me off. I live in New York and it was over 90 degrees today. Be a lunatic and wear stupid winter clothing in the summer if you want, but don't do that to a child!! Leather pants, heavy docs, and a jacket? How dare she treat this child like a fashion accessory and ignore things like...oh, I don't know...proper weather attire!?! North could overheat. Now, Im sure she was just going from air conditioned hotel to air conditioned car, but it still enrages me. This bitch...

• Love 5

This actually really pissed me off. I live in New York and it was over 90 degrees today. Be a lunatic and wear stupid winter clothing in the summer if you want, but don't do that to a child!! Leather pants, heavy docs, and a jacket? How dare she treat this child like a fashion accessory and ignore things like...oh, I don't know...proper weather attire!?! North could overheat. Now, Im sure she was just going from air conditioned hotel to air conditioned car, but it still enrages me. This bitch...

Plus that heavy-ass chain around her neck.

It's nice to see them smiling for a change but the Kid had to be roasting under those sweats.

• Love 4

The child is adorable, no doubt about it at all.  Lose that stupid chain around her neck. I'm sure Nori went from air-conditioned to air-contioned rooms.  Still, why not put your child in child friendly clothes instead of fashion figured clothes that are NOT meant for children. 

But this is what her parents want...ugh.

I'm willing to bet Nori saw something so fun (not Kim) and that is what made her smile. Perfect pose for Kim though!

• Love 3

Vanity Fair just published their 2015 Best Dressed List. Guess who is NOT on the list.

Kim has access to clothing from top designers and wears outfits worth thousands of dollars each, but she still always manages to look like shit.

Three of the VF Best Dressed women from the pop culture world are Taylor Swift, Rihanna and FKA Twigs. (By the way, I found out that "FKA" means "formerly known as." Twigs was having a fight with some other singer over their similar stage names.) Taylor Swift is six feet tall and she's thin, so she's going to look great in just about anything; Kim could never wear clothes the way Taylor does. But Kim could take some clothing tips from Rihanna and FKA Twigs, who are both pretty short.

Kayne didn't make the VF Best Dressed Men list, despite his thinking he's such a fashion god.

I guess Vanity Fair neglected to ask Anna Wintour for her vote. *snark*

Rihanna is about 5'8. And neither her nor Twigs have the curviness of even pre-surgery Kim K. 

Kim needs to look more toward the old school Marilyn Monroe/Jayne Mansfield types and figuring out what a modern version of that is.  Shes entirely too short and rounded for what she keeps trying to do.

North is adorable but her edges are starting to thin out. Kim really needs to hire someone to come in and properly do her child's hair. The way she's going, North will be bald by ten.

That's baby hair. Plenty of curly kids/lil girls wear their hair like that and their parents brush their edges down. They don't seem thing to me.

• Love 2

It's Fashion Week in New York, so we know where Kim and Kayne are.

http://www.toofab.com/2015/09/11/kim-kardashian-new-york-fashion-week-yeezy-photos/

TooFab, Sept. 11, 2015, "Kim Kardashian's First New York Fashion Week Look Is All Kanye"

Photo of Kim wearing an outfit from Kayne's new collection. What a strange-looking thing! Actually it has some good features. It's a color, pale lime green instead of Kayne's usual drab black, gray, brown and white stuff. The bodice of the dress has an asymmetrical peplum that drapes well and covers her pregnancy tummy. The jacket (with long sleeves, of course, that are so long they cover half her hands) has a matching peplum design. Amazingly, the neckline is cut high enough that you don't see cleavage. The bustline part of the bodice is semi-sheer, but she's wearing a bra, thank goodness.

The skirt part and the boots are awful, though. The skirt has an asymmetrical slit that goes almost up to her hooha. The boots -- oh my gosh, barf! They are made of the same lime green cloth as the dress, come over the knee and have peep toes. They don't fit, either. Her big toes are hanging out beyond the soles.

I haven't seen a side view photo of her outfit, so I don't know how it drapes over her gigantic butt.

http://www.popsugar.com/fashion/Kim-Kardashian-Outfits-Fashion-Week-Spring-2016-38356842?stream_view=1#photo-38367323

Here are some more photos of the dress. She's posing with Kanye here, and he's dressed in his usual ragbag style, torn jeans with raveled strings hanging off everywhere, and a loose white shirt. They also got a photo op with Ellen and Portia.

There's something unintentionally funny in photo no. 3. Kim and Kayne are posing against a wall, and the pale green color of the wallpaper exactly matches the color of her dress and boots.

It's Fashion Week in New York, so we know where Kim and Kayne are.

http://www.toofab.com/2015/09/11/kim-kardashian-new-york-fashion-week-yeezy-photos/

TooFab, Sept. 11, 2015, "Kim Kardashian's First New York Fashion Week Look Is All Kanye"

Photo of Kim wearing an outfit from Kayne's new collection. 

http://www.popsugar.com/fashion/Kim-Kardashian-Outfits-Fashion-Week-Spring-2016-38356842?stream_view=1#photo-38367323

PopSugar says its a Givenchy outfit, not Kanye, which may explain why it actually has some shape and color to it. 

PopSugar says its a Givenchy outfit, not Kanye, which may explain why it actually has some shape and color to it.

Oopsie, I didn't read the text of the TooFab article closely enough. It says: "The pregnant fashionista showed off her baby bump and a whole lot of leg in a high waisted, beige peplum skirt with a matching tank and jacket by GIVENCHY X YEEZY. She completed her look with coordinated peep-toe boots from Kanye's latest line, sleek tresses and smokey eye makeup."

So is Kayne now designing in a partnership with Givenchy, a "Givenchy X Yeezy" line? How tragic for Givenchy.

• Love 1

Can someone tell me why her sleeves are ALWAYS 6 inches too long? I thought designer clothes were supposed to be tailored to fit?
  • Love 3

Can someone tell me why her sleeves are ALWAYS 6 inches too long? I thought designer clothes were supposed to be tailored to fit?

That must be the six inches of material that should be covering her tits or ass in most of her outfits.

• Love 1

Honestly in addition to Kanye, Kim needs to fire whomever else is styling her. She's been doing the slicked down, center parted hair and heavy smoky eye makeup forever. It's time to change things up.

The outfit looks ridiculous on Kim, although I do like the color. She needs to go back to her Reggie Bush days when she knew how to dress for her height and curves. When you're 5'2" and a classic endomorph, couture is not your friend.

• Love 3

Honestly in addition to Kanye, Kim needs to fire whomever else is styling her. She's been doing the slicked down, center parted hair and heavy smoky eye makeup forever. It's time to change things up.

The outfit looks ridiculous on Kim, although I do like the color. She needs to go back to her Reggie Bush days when she knew how to dress for her height and curves. When you're 5'2" and a classic endomorph, couture is not your friend.

She had a lot less ass when she dated Reggie OR the way she dressed minimized it. I did see a couple old episodes last weekend, in which Reggie appeared, and Kim was much thinner all over and was even wearing velour pants and her ass looked half normal (for a Kardashian ass) 

• Love 2

So Kim & Kanye went to Rhianna's party, & Kim apparently has these really ugly boots in more than one color http://fashionsizzle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Kim-Kardashian11-662x995.jpg She looks so ridiculous in the long skirt/dress outfits she's been wearing all the time now, & those boots don't help anything.

The boots look like an extra pair of sleeves that Kanye attached some heels to. Good god!!! he's a fashion genius!!!!

If she goes into early labor she doesn't even have to take her skirt off.

Edited by iwasish

I won't snark on a woman's weight, particularly a pregnant woman's weight. I will snark on that train wreck of an outfit she's wearing however. Those boots . . . why? Just why? There's so much wrong with that outfit I don't know where to begin.

• Love 1

I'm 18 weeks pregnant. I understand people carry pregnancy differently and people handle showing off belly in different ways. As long as you feel beautiful and stuff. That being said - this outfit is AWFUL. https://instagram.com/p/7g-Bv2gRAN/

Oh, for the love of all that is holy... Those two idiots shouldn't be allowed out in public. I'm serious! I don't know what the frick SHE is wearing (looks like a negligée), but HE looks like he's getting ready to slop the hogs. I grew up on a farm, and that getup he's wearing looks exactly like something I would wear to clean out horse stalls. Damn, these people are insane.

• Love 7

Just when it couldn't get any more jaw-dropping, it did. that pale green thing with the sheer top and peep-toe boots was truly hideous. The most jarring contrast was the photo with Kim standing next to tall, thin Portia DeRossi. (Even Portia would look awful in that fugly frock.)

That black Givenchy negligee thing wasn't that awful, especially with the matching jacket. It just looked like Phase 2 of the matching mother-daughter bordello get-up from last season. "Madame and Child" (Kim and North) to "Madame WITH Child." LOL!

I know we can't help what genetic cards we're dealt, but if Kim (Kanye?) wants to go for the sultry pin-up look, Dita Von Teese and Kate Upton are good modern examples.

• Love 1

She has officially dropped off the ledge into Michael Jackson territory. That weird elfin/alien look. All eyes and tiny nose and shaved chin.

I think Kim has actually had more plastic surgery since she got with Kanye than all her other relationships combined. What the hell is he saying to her behind closed doors that's motivating her to knife up her face like that?

• Love 3

When you're 5'2" and a classic endomorph, couture is not your friend.

This, this, this! I'd say couture shouldn't even be an aquaintence you pretend to know better than you do. It's more of a frenenemy who acts as though it likes you while secretly dressing you in its joke attire so it can make fun of you later with its real friends.

The green crap dress is slit up high enough that an enterprising pap could've gotten a pic of her crotch kitty if they'd wanted, but hey everyone's seen it so why bother. The black lace thing looks like something an old timey saloon prostitute would've worn when the local cattle baron came in for a visit after losing a family member. "I heard you lost your cousin Big Daddy so I put on my mourning clothes just for you."

• Love 5

This, this, this! I'd say couture shouldn't even be an aquaintence you pretend to know better than you do. It's more of a frenenemy who acts as though it likes you while secretly dressing you in its joke attire so it can make fun of you later with its real friends.

The green crap dress is slit up high enough that an enterprising pap could've gotten a pic of her crotch kitty if they'd wanted, but hey everyone's seen it so why bother. The black lace thing looks like something an old timey saloon prostitute would've worn when the local cattle baron came in for a visit  after losing a family member. "I heard you lost your cousin Big Daddy so I put on my mourning clothes just for you."

The black lace thing?  Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke might have worn it while entertaining Marshall Dillon.

• Love 2

I'm 18 weeks pregnant. I understand people carry pregnancy differently and people handle showing off belly in different ways. As long as you feel beautiful and stuff. That being said - this outfit is AWFUL. https://instagram.com/p/7g-Bv2gRAN/

Someone at Givenchy hates her. Deeply. And she's too dumb to realize it.

Well, at least it's not stretched within an inch of its life?

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 2

You know, on the right frame and in a size that actually fits, that could be a cute outfit. But Kim isn't the right frame and that fucker definitely doesn't fit.

The article made a good point: people are watching what people wear during fashion week (obviously). Kim and Kanye are wearing this stuff because they either 1) want to make sure everyone's talking about them and/or 2) they really think it's good. One is as disturbing as the other.

I'd love to be inside Anna Wintour's head right about now.

• Love 4

My theory is that Kanye and his boyfriend Ricardo are pulling a Regina George and doing this to Kim on purpose while laughing their asses off behind her back. It's like Kim is the laughingstock of NYFW and everyone's in on the joke except her.

• Love 8

Well, this proves it. She is 100% batshit crazy. There can be no other explanation. And obviously, she has no one who gives two fucks enough to keep her from walking out in public dressed like that. I'm serious as a heart attack, if I tried to wear that shit in public, my family would have me locked down in a psych ward before nightfall. The bitch has completely lost it, for real.

• Love 4

Well, this proves it. She is 100% batshit crazy. There can be no other explanation. And obviously, she has no one who gives two fucks enough to keep her from walking out in public dressed like that. I'm serious as a heart attack, if I tried to wear that shit in public, my family would have me locked down in a psych ward before nightfall. The bitch has completely lost it, for real.

Oh she has people who gives fucks, unfortunately he thinks he's a "designer" & the rest of them are just as stupid as Kim. They probably all think she looks great.

• Love 2

Cool gaffer's tape on your massive nipples, Kim. You freaking weirdo.

That honest to God looks like something a mentally ill person with thyroid issues and paranoid delusions would wear to CVS. I hope Khloe and Kourtney are not telling her she looks good. (We know Kris is because she's Patient Zero for this shit.)

• Love 5

I was going to say that top looks like something you might find in a thrift store but even places like Salvation Army have stuff that look neater than that.

I think Kim has actually had more plastic surgery since she got with Kanye than all her other relationships combined. What the hell is he saying to her behind closed doors that's motivating her to knife up her face like that?

What I don't understand about this though is you would think Kanye of all people would be against plastic surgery since that's how his mother died.

• Love 5

Oh come on!! No one would wear that mess in public. it reminds me of Jr High, unexpected arrival of your period

and the old sweatshirt wrapped around the waist.

And she had the balls to critique Caitlyn's wardrobe...

If a surgical fuck up hadn't killed Joan Rivers, she'd have died seeing this.

• Love 8

Loved the girls in the background of the pics with the WTF expressions on their faces.

We see the cellulite on her inner thighs but she's got the arm fat covered with a winter coat. The finishing touch? The cute little rosette of that holds her skirt together, perched off center of the bump, very slimming!!!

I bet Anna Wintour won't be sitting next to Kim this year.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

I think she's worn that shirt before. With pants the same color maybe? I don't know, but it looks vaguely familiar. Maybe I'm thinking of the homeless lady I saw yesterday.

I'm typing this wearing maternity jeans and tennis shoes and I'm comfortable. Look into that word Kim. It's an amazing thing

Edited by ms.o
  • Love 3

It's not about comfort for Kim. She has to look good. And that's good in her mind, not the general public. She's said that she feels that she looks better in tight fitting clothing. Loose comfy would make her feel unattractive. I really believe she sees something entirely different when she looks in the mirror. And it's only in regard to herself, cause she's pretty quick to criticize her sisters, mom and Cait about their wardrobe.