Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Oh my gosh, that was dreadful. Kim's mouth looks like an anus and she is incapable of making expressions on that frozen botoxed face.

She also claims the clothes she wore for the Marie Antoinette scene were genuinely from that era. Considering how scrawny people were back then I'm not sure I believe an 18th century dress would fit over her silicone balloon tits and tank ass.

I'm genuinely embarrassed for her when she tries to do artsy stuff. It's like watching Jenna Jameson try to do Shakespeare or something. It just doesn't work.

• Love 7

Oh my gosh, that was dreadful. Kim's mouth looks like an anus and she is incapable of making expressions on that frozen botoxed face.

She also claims the clothes she wore for the Marie Antoinette scene were genuinely from that era. Considering how scrawny people were back then I'm not sure I believe an 18th century dress would fit over her silicone balloon tits and tank ass.

I'm genuinely embarrassed for her when she tries to do artsy stuff. It's like watching Jenna Jameson try to do Shakespeare or something. It just doesn't work.

The anus lips are awful, and the shot of her cleavage while laying on her side... it looked like an ass coming out of her top.

Great shot of her ring however. She always makes sure we get to see that.. and a nipple or two. 

Kanye must have art directed this mess. It's awful.

Stop trying to hold the man down... don't you know genius when you see it? I'm sure he worked for days on that mess, like all the time he devoted to his insta gram of the wall of flowers from the wedding. 

• Love 3

Well at least it didn't take too much acting on her part.  The first two minutes was posing with her eyes closed or staring with dead eyes, lol.  It was the last 28 seconds that was really awful.  You know when she had to actually act at things.  The quick shot of her walking in those boots was like a Clydesdale.   

And if you are going to have your product roll off the bike, have the one front and center show the product instead of it being upside down especially if you have a boring commercial.  I would have changed channels 30 seconds in when all there is is a sleeping lump on the tv.

• Love 1

Kanye must have art directed this mess. It's awful.

Lol. You have to give Kanye credit, he does really throw himself into his work. The guy does have passion, misguided it may be.

And if you are going to have your product roll off the bike, have the one front and center show the product instead of it being upside down especially if you have a boring commercial.

This. It was so obvious that it made me wonder if someone was filming upside down. What a ridiculous way to market. I can't believe this was an ad for an energy drink. ENERGY! If I didn't know better I would've thought it was a sleep aid. I kept checking the time to see how long it had to go & thinking the energy demonstration was coming, but nope! The clomping in the boots was the closest thing to energy & it was sad.
  • Love 5
(edited)

I hate Kim and think everything she says is either superficial, vain or indecipherably stupid. But. I respect that she's spoken out about the death of Sandra Bland.

Edited by Petunia13

The shoes are definitely the best part of that outfit!  The shoes look good, the rest is a mess.  She doesn't know how to dress for her proportions.  Her head looks tiny compared to the rest of her.  On the other hand, the kids look absolutely adorable.

• Love 1

She doesn't know how to dress for her proportions.  

That's pretty much how she always dresses, pregnant or not. While I'm glad to see her wearing comfy flat shoes with not flesh bulging through the straps, IMO, those are seriously ugly sandals.

• Love 2

With the exception of that stupid coat/cardigan (aren't they breaking heat records there?), it's not horrible. Even the dress is - for her - a little looser. If it's a fabric that breathes, it's not the worst thing she's worn. A tiny step in the right direction. For her.

• Love 1

She appears to be stepping on the hem of the jacket thing. But,yes, overall this is an improvement over the ham feet shod feet of yore.

That long fat arm cover up could trip her on a flight of stairs and she could have problems.

• Love 2

With the exception of the ridiculous coat, I applaud this wardrobe decision. FINALLY she looks like she's dressing for some level of comfort. She is a woman who gets large when she's pregnant. Nothing's going to sugar coat or hide that fact, so I'm glad she looks comfortable. However, those coats . . . if she feels she must cover up her "fat" arms (which, really? from what I've seen they are not fat) then please choose something that isn't dragging the ground and actually fits. Maybe by kid number three she'll figure it out.

• Love 2

I'm really amazed and impressed she didn't squeeze her paws into stilettos or those stupid strappy high heels with a those 15 straps that cut into her feet and ankles (the ones she wore a year straight - swear she must have had 20 pairs and some blood oath to wear daily)

One of the sites I saw that had additional pics said they were coming from a kids birthday party. So I'm glad she had enough sense that not only high heeled strappy sandals wouldn't have been very functional at a party with a bunch of kids but that she was thinking about comfort.

• Love 1

One of the sites I saw that had additional pics said they were coming from a kids birthday party. So I'm glad she had enough sense that not only high heeled strappy sandals wouldn't have been very functional at a party with a bunch of kids but that she was thinking about comfort.

Kanye must be out of the country. No way he'd allow comfy flats.

• Love 2

http://www.prphotos.com/e/36883/kim-kardashian-sighted-at-lax-airport-on-august-3-2015

Well, the pictures from August 3, Kim at LAX, show her going back to her previous pregnancy style:  sausage-skin-tight clothes and stiletto heels, plus a tight leather crop jacket (in August!).

She looked God-awful during her first pregnancy because she insisted on stuffing herself into tight clothes. Remember the photos of her feet swelling in the high heel shoes?  Looks like she didn't learn anything from experience. People are going to make fun of her all through this pregnancy too, and she still won't understand why.

• Love 3

The leather jacket cracks me up. Does she truly think it was her arms that people made fun of during her last pregnancy? Did she never look at a picture of herself in the horrid couch cushion dress or see her own feet in the binders she called shoes? Silly girl, your arms aren't the issue. I see she had her boobs flopping out yet again. When everyone has seen them, multiple times, it's a little ridiculous to keep hanging them out on display.

• Love 3

The leather jacket cracks me up. Does she truly think it was her arms that people made fun of during her last pregnancy? Did she never look at a picture of herself in the horrid couch cushion dress or see her own feet in the binders she called shoes? Silly girl, your arms aren't the issue. I see she had her boobs flopping out yet again. When everyone has seen them, multiple times, it's a little ridiculous to keep hanging them out on display.

Did you see the shot of her ass? It looks more pregnant than her belly. I am so sick of seeing her tits, and it will only be worse after the kid is born.

• Love 2

http://www.prphotos.com/e/36883/kim-kardashian-sighted-at-lax-airport-on-august-3-2015

Well, the pictures from August 3, Kim at LAX, show her going back to her previous pregnancy style:  sausage-skin-tight clothes and stiletto heels, plus a tight leather crop jacket (in August!).

She looked God-awful during her first pregnancy because she insisted on stuffing herself into tight clothes. Remember the photos of her feet swelling in the high heel shoes?  Looks like she didn't learn anything from experience. People are going to make fun of her all through this pregnancy too, and she still won't understand why.

I was watching TMZ last night, & they showed video of Kim at LAX & all the papps crowding around & taking her picture, & someone at TMZ actually asked "why does she put herself through that? Why doesn't she fly on a private plane?" When a gossip show asks why you are letting yourself be photographed so much, you know you have reached a new level of famewhoredom.

• Love 6

Kim is a narcissist and narcissists can't survive without attention. Think of how many celebrities manage to travel incognito. I was actually standing next to Reese Witherspoon at the baggage claim at LAX and had no idea until someone pointed her out to me. She was in jeans, a baseball cap and sneakers. She also wasn't doing anything to scream "look at me! I'm a STAH! Kim could easily travel like that, but she doesn't want to. So she'll stuff her ginormous ass into six sizes too small clothing and killer heels and do the ho stroll through the terminal because she can't stay in the public eye off of talent or career accomplishments. Her whole life is one big publicity stunt.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12

Yes, there will be "something" wrong with Delta.  I'm sure she will be on twitter/instagram making a comment that way she can still be seen and get her cut from the photos sold.

• Love 1

This is probably old news but it's funny and I'll repeat it. It's about the book sales of Kim's book of selfies called 'Selfish'.

Only 32,000 copies of the book have sold. 32,000 may not sound like a totally minuscule amount — who buys books, anyway? — but when you consider that Kim has an Instagram following of more than 40 million, that sales number starts to look a lot less impressive. Perhaps the people who enjoy looking at her selfies for the low, low cost of free just weren’t willing to shell out money to do the same.

There is one silver lining for Kim. Selfish has already outsold Kendall and Kylie Jenner’s dystopian young adult novel, Rebels: City of Indra, which has sold only 13,000 copies since its release more than a year ago. The Kardashians and Jenners have proven adept at conquering the worlds of fashion, beauty, television, and social media, but apparently the book-buying public is not ready for their art. You win some, you lose some. Even when you’re a Kardashian.

• Love 2

Why does Kim insist on wearing spandex dresses every damn day!? It makes me irrationally angry.

Her face looks terrible. It always surprises me because she truly was so pretty once.

As for the book and all the Twitter/Instagram followers, I don't think people realize that not all of the followers are "fans" per se. Many of those people hate follow because they are so annoying and ridiculous, it's like watching a train wreck. It's kind of like following Charlie Sheen because he's a lunatic. Moreover, it's not like people are discerning about who they follow. I literally follow 5 people on Instagram and my co workers laugh at me. I think people generally follow and like hundreds of people, just to have crap to look at and scroll through.

In other news, the daily mail is reporting the chosen name for the baby. I can't stop laughing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3189496/And-Kim-Kanye-s-new-baby-boy-Hint-going-different-direction.html

Edited by lightbeam
  • Love 2

Why does Kim insist on wearing spandex dresses every damn day!? It makes me irrationally angry.

Her face looks terrible. It always surprises me because she truly was so pretty once.

As for the book and all the Twitter/Instagram followers, I don't think people realize that not all of the followers are "fans" per se. Many of those people hate follow because they are so annoying and ridiculous, it's like watching a train wreck. It's kind of like following Charlie Sheen because he's a lunatic. Moreover, it's not like people are discerning about who they follow. I literally follow 5 people on Instagram and my co workers laugh at me. I think people generally follow and like hundreds of people, just to have crap to look at and scroll through.

In other news, the daily mail is reporting the chosen name for the baby. I can't stop laughing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3189496/And-Kim-Kanye-s-new-baby-boy-Hint-going-different-direction.html

They're naming him Easton?  ** rolling eyes**  Is that true, or is Daily Mail pranking us?

Or maybe Kim and Kayne are pranking the Daily Mail?

Edited by Coffeecup

That is too funny if that is the name, Easton West  Somehow my mind reads the name as East On West.  If true I hope they stop at two because I don't even want to think what #3 will be named.  I hope it's just a joke and the baby is named something else.

I don't believe that they'll name the kid Easton. Their logic for naming North was that North was the very top of everything, the highest. What's the logic for Easton, it's the most to the side?

• Love 1

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/07/kim-kardashian-selfie-hollywood-fundraiser-hillary-clinton/

"Kim Kardashian: I Scored the Only Selfie With Hillary!"

8/7/2015 9:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

GAAAAHHHHH! That damn Kim is even infiltrating the presidential elections! Does she have to be every damn where?

(What is she going to do next, take a selfie at the United Nations with Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon? Oh wait, hope I didn't give her any ideas!)

Hillary's security team had a "no selfies" policy, but Hillary made an exception for Kim. Some other websites are claiming that the Kim/Hillary selfie was prearranged publicity, not spontaneous.

Kayne stuck his head in the selfie too, wearing his usual sour expression.

PimpMomma Kris had her picture made with Hillary Clinton too, although that was a posed photo, not a selfie.

Edited to add:  Hey, I think I've figured out Kim's little plan. She wants Hillary to win the election, and then she wants Hillary to appoint her as U.S. Ambassador to Armenia. (The current Ambassador is Richard Mills.) Just joking here --- or am I? Kim is able to get things I never imagined a person like her could get.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 1

I think Easton would have been a cool name for North. Every time I look at North, I feel bad that such a cute child got stuck with such a hideous name. It just doesn't fit her.

At least Nori is a cute nickname.
  • Love 2

Hillary's security team had a "no selfies" policy, but Hillary made an exception for Kim. Some other websites are claiming that the Kim/Hillary selfie was prearranged publicity, not spontaneous.

That's the problem right there, making exceptions for this fame whore.  But honestly. if it's from Hillary I think it was pre-planned anyway.  There isn't anything spontaneous from this candidate at all.  Connecting with the Kardashian just seals why I wouldn't vote for her for me, lol.

• Love 4

That's the problem right there, making exceptions for this fame whore. But honestly. if it's from Hillary I think it was pre-planned anyway. There isn't anything spontaneous from this candidate at all. Connecting with the Kardashian just seals why I wouldn't vote for her for me, lol.

I don't think it will be worth it for Hillary. Half of Kim's fan base is too young to vote and the other half is too stupid.

• Love 4

I don't think it will be worth it for Hillary. Half of Kim's fan base is too young to vote and the other half is too stupid.

Except now Kim will tweet that everyone should vote for Hillary, & they will, without actually thinking if that's who they want to be president.

• Love 2

Please. Kim poses nude to prove it's Tuesday.

LOL, good one!

She never understood why everybody made fun of her during her first pregnancy, and she doesn't understand it this time either. People ridicule her because of the clothes she wears while pregnant, clothes so tight they look painted on, the 6-inch stiletto heels, and the tits always hanging out. She is so determined to keep looking "hot" throughout the entire pregnancy that she makes herself look ridiculous. Normal pregnant women wear looser, comfortable clothes and shoes. They think about being moms instead of being obsessed with looking sexy. Kim just posted a barely-covered-tits selfie a couple of days ago to show off her "mom boobs." That had nothing to do with anything maternal. It was just Kim shouting "Look at my boobs! Look how sexy I am!" for the 45,987,354th time.

Makes me wonder if Kim even wanted children, or if Kanye pressured her into it. She's made it very clear that pregnancy interferes with her sex doll look, and she doesn't like that.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 4

You can be fine with kids and motherhood but hate pregnancy.  I have no problem admitting I HATED being pregnant.  It didnt stop me from doing it a 2nd time but I absolutely hated being pregnant and envied the woman I knew who basked in joy of being pregnant so I'm not going to fault Kim for that..but that selfie is ridiculous and she'll look for any reason to flaunt her fake naked ass. The sad thing is she a actually looks better nude than the way she looks stuffing herself into too small clothes. She still doesnt get that doing that makes you look even bigger and sloppy. I dont know why at this point she cant have her designer friends make custom fitted maternity clothes. Hell there are gorgeous, sexy maternity clothes out there you can buy off the rack if you go to the right stores and buy the right size.

• Love 3

Hmm, what a coincidence that she does this right when all attention is on Kylie. I'm sure it's not an attempt to get the attention back on her, nooooo, not Kimmie.

I just realized that she doesn't have to worry about falling over, her giant ass balances out her pregnant tummy, Kim is a weeble.

• Love 4