Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Kim apparently was impressed by Pope Francis and tweeted about him "the pope is dope". Um, wrong choice of words Kim. That single comment by KIim on the occasion of Pope Francis’s historic visit to the US was enough to reduce one Argentinian entertainment website to paroxysms of nationalist outrage and accusations of anti-papal hostility. It seems the reporter at Primicias Ya was only familiar with the other meaning of “dope”. Under the incredulous headline “Did Kim Kardashian attack the pope?” the writer (mis)translates the tweet as “THE POPE IS DRUGS.” One commentator scolds Primicias Ya, demanding that they “inform themselves before creating controversy”.

Kim Kardashian West and Khloe Kardashian really need to understand that people throughout the world do not understand our vernacular. So when they tweet something stupid, it goes out to the world and those tweets are taken literally. Khloe tweeting "Shiek Pussy" with an Instagram photo of herself in a cat-suit costume and Scott in an Arab costume inflamed the Arabic community.

• Love 2

If she were 15 years younger I might chalk it up to youthful ignorance. But at 35, she should know better, she's just stupid, and following blindly along with the crap her idiot husband spews.

"Dope" was his favorite word in Armenia.

• Love 6

I stopped watching this show for a while and decided to tune in once Kylie started blowing up.  Of course I did so by watching season 9 and 10 on iTunes/Google Play.  And good grief, I can see why Kim's sisters wouldn't like her.  She is so stuck up her own ass.  Taking a photography team with her on vacation, constantly making everything about her and bragging.  I wonder how she feels about Kendall being on the cover of the anniversary Vogue since she made such a big deal about her own cover and how huge it was (which admittedly it was a big deal, but she seemed to be purely narcissistic about it).  And her wedding! It seemed as if her sisters were miserable to have to be apart of the weekend Kim worship fest.  They almost seemed uncomfortable around her fiancee too. And she kept name dropping/bragging! "We don't want the press to find out this or that", "We have a secret surprise", "we shut down Versailles", blah, blah, blah.  She showed her true colors when she yelled at Kourtney that she bought her a career.  She was just nasty in that scene. I wonder if she acts like that a lot when the cameras aren't rolling.  Which is why it's hilarious to see Kendall and Kylie eclipsing her fame.  Kendall has a legitimate career as an in demand model and Kylie is taking over Kim's social media reign.  They posted a video together with Kim saying Kylie needs a few more years to "dethrone" her and it was passive aggressive as hell.  She's just too much.

• Love 4

Lol, Kim is deluded, Kylie has already dethroned her. Kim was responsible for only 9% of their ap sales while Kylie had 75%. As far as the Vogue cover, everyone knows that was bought and paid for by Kanye. Hell, Anna Wintour wouldn't even let her appear solo. It's her husband's connections and now Kendall's connections that are getting her into fashion shows. She'd be forced to lurk around the after parties if it wasn't for them.

• Love 3

I can remember Kim saying how happy she was to baptize North while she was preggo. What would one have to ddo with the other?

She doesn't have to make another trip to Jerusalum? She can tell little East " you were there too"

I can remember Kim saying how happy she was to baptize North while she was preggo. What would one have to ddo with the other?

I didn't think that meant that the two were tied together somehow, just more that between the baptism and her pregnancy she was very happy.

Just thought of something. Didn't kim say she was 3 months in Armenia? And didn't she call her mother from the trip and say she had just found out? Right, so....no. That doesn't work.

I didn't think that meant that the two were tied together somehow, just more that between the baptism and her pregnancy she was very happy.

Just thought of something. Didn't kim say she was 3 months in Armenia? And didn't she call her mother from the trip and say she had just found out? Right, so....no. That doesn't work.

She only knew for 2/3 days when she told Khloe, but supposedly she could have a high risk pregnancy, odd she would risk a long plane ride to a foreign country with such precious cargo. Surprised Kanye didn't put a stop to it. That's if she told him at that point.

And we're they even in Armenia when she told Khloe? They were inside a room no landmarks. Could be she told Khloe before they left and called Kris to tell her from Armenia. They fake lots of scenes so who knows.

They're known for re-staging scenes and messing with timelines, so who knows when Kim found out and really told people. I'm also claiming total B.S. on this being a high risk pregnancy. She's been flying all over the planet constantly. Even if she's in a private jet, that's still wear and tear on your body, you can swell, get blood clots etc. She just needs to bill East/South/Kanye Jr. as some kind of miracle baby to milk as much attention as she can before she's completely forgotten in favor of Kendall and Kylie.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

Kim apparently was impressed by Pope Francis and tweeted about him "the pope is dope". Um, wrong choice of words Kim. That single comment by KIim on the occasion of Pope Francis’s historic visit to the US was enough to reduce one Argentinian entertainment website to paroxysms of nationalist outrage and accusations of anti-papal hostility. It seems the reporter at Primicias Ya was only familiar with the other meaning of “dope”. Under the incredulous headline “Did Kim Kardashian attack the pope?” the writer (mis)translates the tweet as “THE POPE IS DRUGS.” One commentator scolds Primicias Ya, demanding that they “inform themselves before creating controversy”.

Kim Kardashian West and Khloe Kardashian really need to understand that people throughout the world do not understand our vernacular. So when they tweet something stupid, it goes out to the world and those tweets are taken literally. Khloe tweeting "Shiek Pussy" with an Instagram photo of herself in a cat-suit costume and Scott in an Arab costume inflamed the Arabic community.

So...it's not a reporter's responsibility to do their due diligence? I mean, isn't that part of their job?

Well, "Kim is Dim" in many ways, but I think the whole "the Pope is Dope" thing got blown out of proportion by the always anti-Kardashian contingent and by the clueless entertainment reporter in Argentina. This was not the best choice of words to be sure, but Kim meant it as a compliment and I doubt the Pope or the Vatican were offended or even know or care who Kim is. It's not as if President Obama or one of the American bishops had made this silly declaration of their admiration.

• Love 3

I really hope Kim doesn't have herself induced on Christmas Day. I know a couple people who have Christmas birthdays and they hated it growing up because it was kind of an afterthought to all the other festivities going on. If Yeezus Jr. makes his appearance naturally, so be it but don't stick the kid with a lifetime of sad little cakes tacked onto the end of the dessert buffet just because your megalomaniac husband sees himself as the Second Coming.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

I really hope Kim doesn't have herself induced on Christmas Day. I know a couple people who have Christmas birthdays and they hated it growing up because it was kind of an afterthought to all the other festivities going on. If Yeezus Jr. makes his appearance naturally, so be it but don't stick the kid with a lifetime of sad little cakes tacked onto the end of the dessert buffet just because your megalomaniac husband sees himself as the Second Coming.

They don't care about how the kid will feel. It's all about Kanye and Kim, If they want that kid born 12/25 then that's when it will be born. Look at the lengths she went to perpetuate the fertility issue BS. Every one of those doctors was carful to be extremely vague about what procedures they performed and what was really wrong with her. $$$$ talks.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6

Well, "Kim is Dim" in many ways, but I think the whole "the Pope is Dope" thing got blown out of proportion by the always anti-Kardashian contingent and by the clueless entertainment reporter in Argentina. This was not the best choice of words to be sure, but Kim meant it as a compliment and I doubt the Pope or the Vatican were offended or even know or care who Kim is. It's not as if President Obama or one of the American bishops had made this silly declaration of their admiration.

I actually defended Kim on Facebook yesterday because someone  I'm friends with on there posted an article about the Pope quote and called her "the most vile person alive". Give me a fucking break. There are rapists and murderers out there, I had just read about George Zimmerman tweeting a picture of the dead body of the child he murdered and dimwit Kim is the most vile person on the planet lol 

• Love 4

I agree about the Pope comment. It was hardly the ultimate crime against humanity. I'm not a fan of Kim and I'll be the first to snark on her, but I'll also give her the benefit of the doubt when it's warranted. People are going a little too far with this one.

• Love 3

Holy shit. Can you believe this? Kim actually thinks she looks better since Kayne has been dressing her! Does she actually have a mirror and a few brain cells left?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3253803/Kim-Kardashian-praises-Kanye-West-changing-look-helping-pregnancy-curves.html

Daily Mail, Sept. 28, 2015, "Kim Kardashian praises Kayne West for changing her look and helping show off her pregnancy curves."

Speaking at a dress fitting before Givenchy’s Spring Summer 2016 show, the 34-year-old credited Kanye with totally transforming her look, teaching her the ins and outs of fashion, and helping her flatter her figure.

'I really think that my relationship with my husband Kanye really changed everything,' she said. 'I mean, back in the day I thought I had the best style. I look back at outfits and I'm, like, mortified.'

Before Kim met Kanye, she was known to favor cleavage-baring, body-hugging dresses on the red carpet, which she paired with big statement jewelry and accessories.

But since the 38-year-old rapper entered the picture, infamously replacing Kim's entire wardrobe and encouraging to toss her old 'cheesy' dresses, Kim says she is a different woman.

'Kanye sees what’s out there on the streets and just knows how to translate that into something that would look good on me,' she said. 'Just helping me push my limits a little bit and trying new things.'

She went on: 'I remember one day, he brought me [former Vogue Paris editor and current CR Fashion Book editor] Carine Roitfeld's book and was like, "You should be, like, studying this book, this is, like, the fashion bible." And I was like, "Who is Carine?" I knew nothing. And he said, "Watch, one day she’s going to style you."'

And she did. Kim appeared on the cover of the third issue of Carine's CR Fashion Book last fall - a major coup for someone who had been all but ignored by the fashion elite before then.

In fact, prior to hooking up with Kanye, Kim was practically persona non grata in the fashion world. The biggest designers refused to dress her, she was rarely invited to sit front row at fashion week, and the idea of landing a Vogue cover was laughable.

But thanks to Kanye - and his good friend, Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci, whom Kim says 'took a chance' on her when no one else would - the reality star is now quite in demand at the biggest fashion industry events. And, of course, she scored that Vogue cover. 

'It’s crazy to even think that,' she said. 'My body type is not your typical model body type. It’s exciting that I feel that designers are seeing different body shapes and styles and willing to take that risk.'

Even now that she's become a fashionable force to be reckoned with, she still treats her husband as a bit of a stylist, turning to him whenever she chooses a new outfit. 

'I love my husband's opinion, so I always ask his opinion on everything and he always helps me put together my looks,' she said. 'Kanye sees my body obviously every day, so he can understand what works well on my body type, so it's been really fun to dress and we try things that work and some things that don't work.' 

Part of dressing her body type has been adjusting to the way her figure has changed during pregnancy. The first time around, Kim admits, she couldn't seem to get it right - but she's much more satisfied with her maternity wear in recent months.

'Being pregnant and a lot heavier, I think you have to show off the curves,' she explained. 'It's not like I'm trying to hide my pregnancy, whereas my last pregnancy, I was trying to find looks that would hide it. You just have to embrace it, to show the bump.'

While Kim appreciates Kanya's fashion input, however, not everyone is so impressed with his contributions to fashion. His latest collection, shown at New York Fashion Week, received some harsh criticism from people who didn't see the appeal of his conversely skin-tight or else ill-fitting designs in a range of skin-colored hues. Many called the ensembles 'unflattering' and questioned whether beige hoodies and leggings actually qualified as fashion.

"Even now that she's become a fashionable force to be reckoned with..."  Kim, a fashion force to be reckoned with?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Also in the Daily Fail, photos of Kim breaking her high heel. I was wondering how long it would take for that to happen, now that she's gained so much weight. She's lucky she didn't fall down. This pair of heels was a particularly stupid style for a pregnant woman to wear. Heels at least six inches high, and nothing holding the shoe on the foot but a narrow strap around the ankle and another  narrow strap across the toes. (They were tacky stripper style shoes too, with clear straps and clear Lucite heels.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3253974/The-hardest-working-shoe-showbusiness-Kim-Kardashian-s-heel-buckles-strain-pregnant-star-dresses-run-errands.html

Daily Mail, Sept. 29, 2015, "The hardest working shoes in showbiz! Kim Kardashian's heels buckles under the strain as pregnant star dresses up to run errands"

• Love 1

Just curious...what does it mean to look Armenian? Do they have features other nationalities do not?

I'm not sure. I am Native American and Bavarian and people often tell looking at me that I am part Indian and will praise that or ask more generally "what are you?" So I think some ethnicities or nationalities may have a look. But it can be vague.

The heel of the perspex sandal buckled under a heavily pregnant Kim Kardashian, as the reality star trudged her way around Los Angeles on Monday. While Kim valiantly struggled to retain her balance, her shoe was straining to retain its structure on the hot day.

This? Awesome!

• Love 2

For all my criticism of Kim, I will say that she does seem incredibly gracious to her fans. I noticed it particularly during the Armenia trip. I'm sure part of it is her just loving the attention, but I've never heard stories about her being an asshole if someone wants an autograph or a picture with her.

Definitely.  I posted about this back on TWOP but a couple of years ago one of my co-workers saw her leaving a building in NYC and as soon as she walked out the door she got swarmed by people and she took pictures with every single person, even when the guy with her was pushing her along (thought to be a guard or a handler of some sort) she was extremely gracious. I've heard nice things about her at her book signings as well.  

Kim looks great there. Is Kanye out of town or something and unavailable to consult on outfits?

I do wish Kim would stop wearing things - like that choker- that cut into the line of her neck. Also wish she'd quit the way she ducks her head down and seems to pull her shoulders up around her ears. She ends up looking like what Ms. Jay on ANTM called a "no-neck monster". She's got some selfie-induced idea about exactly what the precise, best angle is for her face in a pic and isn't thinking about the overall lines, I bet.

Edited by Found A Peanut
  • Love 1

Capes are a thing now and frankly, I'm glad she's embracing the trend. It looks much better than her long duster coats billowing around her and I guess it covers what she considers to be a weak point: her arms. Whatever, however, she looks better than she's looked in a long time. There's nothing wrong with being a big ol' pregnant lady and this goes to prove it's not about her size, but all about how she's styled.

• Love 3

Kim looks great there. Is Kanye out of town or something and unavailable to consult on outfits?

I do wish Kim would stop wearing things - like that choker- that cut into the line of her neck. Also wish she'd quit the way she ducks her head down and seems to pull her shoulders up around her ears. She ends up looking like what Ms. Jay on ANTM called a "no-neck monster". She's got some selfie-induced idea about exactly what the precise, best angle is for her face in a pic and isn't thinking about the overall lines, I bet.

She needs to get a bra that fits. Her tits bulge out of everyone she wears.

• Love 2

ITA. She looks good here. I think Kim's trying to go for the "serene Madonna" look with the severe hairstyle and expressionless face!

Arms aren't that difficult to tone up. Also, I'm sure that there's a plastic surgeon somewhere in L.A. who can do upper arm lipo.

ITA. She looks good here. I think Kim's trying to go for the "serene Madonna" look with the severe hairstyle and expressionless face!

Arms aren't that difficult to tone up. Also, I'm sure that there's a plastic surgeon somewhere in L.A. who can do upper arm lipo.

But you don't understand her arms get like SO fat when she's pregnant it's like she thinks that's where all the baby weight gain goes. Bible.

• Love 2

She needs to get a bra that fits. Her tits bulge out of everyone she wears.

Maybe it's a comfy bra? I don't know, man, pregnancy boobs are impossible. Sore, puffy, swollen, I could never get comfortable or find a bra that would fit the same way two days in a row. Maybe even having all the money doesn't help with that. I know that by the time I gave birth, I had zero care for how anything made me look - lumpy, droopy, whatever - just so long as it was comfortable.

Edited by Found A Peanut
  • Love 4

Maybe it's a comfy bra? I don't know, man, pregnancy boobs are impossible. Sore, puffy, swollen, I could never get comfortable or find a bra that would fit the same way two days in a row. Maybe even having all the money doesn't help with that. I know that by the time I gave birth, I had zero care for how anything made me look - lumpy, droopy, whatever - just so long as it was comfortable.

Pregnant or not her bras never fit correctly. She doesn't go for comfortable. She's quoted again today as feeling like a fucking whale. All her drama over not being able to get pregnant again and how she'd give anything to conceive.. and now she's bitching about it. She should have gotten a surrogate.

• Love 4

Back door, porny Madonna.

• Love 2
She's quoted again today as feeling like a fucking whale. All her drama over not being able to get pregnant again and how she'd give anything to conceive.. and now she's bitching about it. She should have gotten a surrogate.

Sorry, but that is a completely unfair statement.  As a woman who had 2 pregnancies, 1 that had me with my head in the toilet throwing up every single day literally right up until the second that my water broke (that's what I was doing when my water broke - puking) and 1 with complications that included gestational diabetes, the bottom line is that pregnancy for some women can suck.  I HATED being pregnant both times.  There was nothing peaceful about pregnancy.  I had no glow.  I had no cute basketball belly.  I had no energy.  I couldn't find clothes that fit right no matter what I did, and that absolutely included bras.  Both times, even though I knew what to expect when the second one came along, I felt like an alien had taken over my body and I had no control over how I felt no matter what I did.  And you know what?  Despite all that awfulness, when your baby is born, it doesn't matter.  And despite all of that awfulness, if you are able and have the desire, you will do it again and again because there is nothing more amazing than meeting that little baby after he or she is born.  

There is a completely unrealistic expectation about pregnancy out there, that you grow this cute little bump and frolic in a meadow with a flower wreath in your fucking hair.  Nobody dares to tell you that it can royally suck.  Nobody tells you how it can really feel.  Nobody tells you that it's a total body experience.  Nobody tells you about the heartburn acid that that you wake up gagging on in the middle of the night.  Nobody tells you that your the ligaments can get so loose due to hormones that you can barely walk.  Nobody tells you the flip side of how it can feel if you're NOT one of those lucky women.  You read a book that says "you may feel nauseaus, so sip some herbal tea and eat lightly" and you think, "oh that's going to fix it" and then you run to the toilet to puke up your tea.  So if Kim-fucking-Kardashian wants to yell to the world that she hates being pregnant, that she feels like a whale, that she hates her arms, that she's completely uncomfortable, and then in 4 months turn around and say how amazing it all is, then I say more power too her because THAT'S the one thing about her that might actually be real.  

• Love 12

You said everything was going to say.  But of course Kim doesnt get a pass because, well, because she's Kim. Millions of women everyday suffer various problems with pregnancy including body image issues but when Kim says it she might as well be burnt at the stake. My TWO pregnancies were a nightmare, my first being the worst.  I sobbed when I had to be a bridesmaid in my brothers wedding because I was 7 months pregnant and looked ridiculous in my dress. My firstborn was so badly colic that at one point I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown since my hormones were also out of whack. 3 years later got I pregnant again and dealt with most of the same problems and my morning sickness was worse than ever and till this day I dont have any regrets and I don't ever wish I went the surrogate route. For the women out there who's pregnancy is all filled with glowing happiness and minimal morning sickness and soreness, more power to you but the ones who dont have a great pregnancy? They WILL complain once and  while doesn't mean they shouldnt be pregnant.

• Love 2

My thing is, if pregnancy is so awful for her why does she do a million things to make it even more uncomfortable and miserable? Ditch the five inch stilettos, wear looser clothing and stay home if you're not feeling well. She's worth 80 mil, she won't exactly be eating Ramen noodles if she can't do paid appearances for a couple months.

• Love 14

I’ve never been under the impression that every woman in the world enjoys all or even any stages of her pregnancy, with first trimester morning sickness and third trimester discomfort and ungainliness being the most challenging for many. Yet others seem to glide happily through with self-descriptions of feeling most womanly and even sexy during this period. Like most other aspects of life, there’s no one size fits all. I think it’s perfectly fine for Kim to own and express her feelings about pregnancy. But for her sake, I hope that after living a long and healthy life, she can look back and still say that her pregnancies were the “worst experiences” of her life.  If so, it would mean that she truly had led a charmed and blessed life. And I can’t help but think that Kim’s current unhappiness about feeling “ugly” and “unsexy” is a foreshadowing of how she will feel about herself as she gets much older -- a condition that, unlike pregnancy, is neither optional nor temporary.  But who knows, maybe by then Kim will discover more important measures of her self-worth and identity than her boobs, butt and pretty face.

• Love 5