Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

I wonder if she's sorry she married the lunatic yet.

No, she wanted that huge ring and the circus proposal and wedding. And she has all those pictures of herself "Young and Beautiful" that's all that matters in the end.

She'll deal with the messiness of another divorce and when it's over, she'll give it as much thought as she has the two previous marriages.

• Love 6

From the People article:

Forbes estimated Kardashian's 2015 earnings at nearly $53 million and West's in 2014 at $20 million. On Saturday, West tweeted he has $53 million in "personal debt," later clarifying his remarks, saying he "personally rich" but needs "access to more money in order to bring more beautiful ideas to the world."

Er...does he mean beautiful ideas like disgusting lyrics about your wife and monochromatic, shredded clothes rejected from the Hunger Games wardrobe?

Also interesting that 53 million pops up more than once.  Is he asking his wife for a loan?

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5

Anyone can spend more than they have, amd rich people have access to lines of credit for insane amounts, mostly based on the premise that since they're so rich, how bad could that customer be at managing money?

• Love 1

The correlation of Kanye's debt of $53M to Kimmie's income of $53M leads me to believe that's what he had to pay her to stay married to him and wear his fugly designs.  Coincidence?  I think not - LOL.

• Love 8

Anyone can spend more than they have, amd rich people have access to lines of credit for insane amounts, mostly based on the premise that since they're so rich, how bad could that customer be at managing money?

He made 20 mil and spent 53mil, even with a sizable nest egg, he can't continue to spend nearly more than twice what he earns every year before the nest egg disappears.

But but but he needs more.  Beautiful ideas are not cheap, y'all.

I know... look at that wall of flowers!! And think of the 4 days he spent photo shopping it...

• Love 3

Nope. He's the one who somehow made her an A list celebrity who gets invited to the Met Gala & the best events & got her on the cover of Vogue. She wouldn't have any of that without him, & she knows it.

• Love 4

Nope. He's the one who somehow made her an A list celebrity who gets invited to the Met Gala & the best events & got her on the cover of Vogue. She wouldn't have any of that without him, & she knows it.

And now that she been there and done that, she no longer needs him, so "to the left, to the left"

• Love 3

And now that she been there and done that, she no longer needs him, so "to the left, to the left"

But will she stay on top without him? Anna Wintour invites KANYE & Kim to the Met Gala, would she invite just Kim? If they divorce, would she invite Kim if Kanye is going to be there? I don't think so. All those really ugly Balmain dresses they get & love are because Kanye is the BFF (and possible lover) of Olivier Rousteing, would he continue to supply them with the trash wear? Kim will still be famous without Kanye, but Kanye is the reason she gets to pretend she's a fashion icon who mingles with the fashion elite instead of a hobbit who makes all clothing look bad. 

• Love 5

----

True. Only a normal person would tire of the emotional abuse and rantings about what a brilliant artist he is. Then again, a normal person wouldn't have sold her soul for a Vogue cover in the first place.

• Love 6

But will she stay on top without him? Anna Wintour invites KANYE & Kim to the Met Gala, would she invite just Kim? If they divorce, would she invite Kim if Kanye is going to be there? I don't think so.

I don't think so either. I know Kanye is acting like a lunatic right now, but he's still the one with the street cred in the entertainment industry. Sure you might see Kim sitting next to Beyonce at a fashion show, but it's not like they're doing lunches and vacationing together. The Kardashians on their own have the money but not the A-list respectability.

• Love 5

What are the odds of it comes to divorce that he starts ripping her in his music? Mother of his kids or not, he's an asshole, I can easily see him trashing her and the family,

It could get ugly, real ugly.

• Love 7

Kim's first husband already ratted her out and said he paid for breast implants and liposuction early in their marriage. He said he spent an estimated 30k on plastic surgery for her. If you have decent cleavage to begin with, implants don't look as fakey-fake because you don't see the harsh outline against the skin.

• Love 1

So apparently Kimmy is trying to claim she doesn't have implants?  That the cleavage is all due to aggressive taping?  Sure...but they look like bowling balls with tape on them.

http://pagesix.com/tag/kim-kardashian/

Notice how old the picture she used is, she hasn't had that nose (or waistline) in years. Her boobs also appear to be blue-vein free & I bet, a lot perkier.

• Love 1

Kountown to the divorce starts.... now!

Was coming here to post this myself. Once he admitted he had $ problems I knew her days are numbered.

But the way she's destroyed her face and body in not sure she can latch onto another rich and stupid man. Maybe possible if its an Anna Nicole situation where he's a super old and blind and deaf rich perv with dementia?

In the last pic with Kanye, Kim's face looks like a frozen mask. She's definitely re-upped the Botox so there's no way she's breastfeeding like she claims.

But the way she's destroyed her face and body in not sure she can latch onto another rich and stupid man. Maybe possible if its an Anna Nicole situation where he's a super old and blind and deaf rich perv with dementia?

She can always go back to those "promotional" trips she used to make several times a year to Dubai *wink, wink*

• Love 2

How Kim Kardashian West Is Coping with Kanye West's Chaos: 'She Will Do Whatever' to Make Their Marriage 'Work,' Says Source

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20988376,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Another People article, Kim the martyr doing everything to save her marriage? They're setting this up for when they do end it, she's the big victim who tried her hardest.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4
So apparently Kimmy is trying to claim she doesn't have implants?  That the cleavage is all due to aggressive taping?  Sure...but they look like bowling balls with tape on them.

No.  Kim is in her 30s.  She has had 2 children, and allegedly breast fed.  Gravity along with wear and tear would have taken over at this point and Kim would be in national geographic territory if those suckers were real.  Just, no.

• Love 2

And then he and his designer friend made her look like a walking couch when she finally got the invite. 

• Love 6

What are the odds of it comes to divorce that he starts ripping her in his music? Mother of his kids or not, he's an asshole, I can easily see him trashing her and the family,

It could get ugly, real ugly.

I know, and I can hardly wait! <evil grin>

And then he and his designer friend made her look like a walking couch when she finally got the invite.

I wouldn't have married him for that reason alone.
  • Love 2

Chris Humphries is starting to look like Prince Charming.

I watched back the season with Kris and it was pretty clear from the outset that it wasn't going to work out.  Kris said that he would never own something so expensive that he would cry over if he lost it (this was the diamond earrings in the ocean incident) and that he can't understand why people buy expensive things that aren't practical.  He also told Kim that she should just worry about being comfortable rather than be in pain for the sake of fashion.  Yeah he was a bit immature but he would never have been silly enough as to claim that Bill Cosby is innocent or beg Mark Zuckerberg for money or claim that he is the greatest mind of his generation. 

Now compare and contrast with Kanye who is obsessed with expensive stuff like the stupid flower walls and dresses his wife in what looks like highly uncomfortable clothes while slopping around in tracksuit pants and ripped jumpers. 

Seriously, Kris dodged a bullet with that one.  Kim didn't know what she had!  

• Love 10

Yeah he was a bit immature but he would never have been silly enough as to claim that Bill Cosby is innocent or beg Mark Zuckerberg for money or claim that he is the greatest mind of his generation. 

IMO that was Kris' biggest fault, that he was kind of immature. But I dont think he was a bad person at all. If anything he was way too decent for Kim and was never a good fit for this very materialistic family.  Karma is biting Kim in the ass now for how she treated him. She ended up with the husband who has a huge name, opened up a lot of doors for her, has money and what is she getting now? An obsessive control freak who is clearly a total whackjob on a slow downward spiral and is now embarrassing the "brand" that she worked so hard for.

• Love 5

Is People trading up from their usual magazines that give page space and tongue baths (like Us Weekly, Life in Style, OK)?

Maybe Kris and Kim think the marriage troubles and divorce will give her plastic ass clown face the Jessica Simpson treatment where she gets much more trendy again?

• Love 1

Chris Humphries is starting to look like Prince Charming.

Amen to that. Kris Humphries isn't the brightest guy in the world, but what he may lack in brilliance, he seems to more than make up for with humility and compassion, plus there's the whole sanity thing, all of which Kanye lacks, to put it mildly. 

I've got no sympathy for Kim. Once again, she married the wrong man for the wrong reasons and now it's coming back to bite her in the ass again, pun intended.  

• Love 5

But can Kris get them brunch with Anna Wintour? Get them into Grammy parties? Summering on the French Riviera with Jay Z and Beyonce? I think not.

Then again, at the rate Kanye is going, he may not be able to either.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3

DVR'd some of season one episodes and it's amazing to see how totally different they are: clothes, bodies, faces and they worked real jobs at the boutique. Also interesting to see the Kim favoritism based on being the work horse/ moneymaker.

• Love 1

Seriously though, how it is that people are not queueing up in the streets to punch this brown-nosing doucheclown suck-up in the face?

cheb_zpsyp8wyc3t.jpg

Are those pants from the Yeezy collection? And he wears his coat just like Kim.

• Love 2

And he wears his coat just like Kim.

Someone needs to tell them wearing it that way adds pounds, it doesn't remove.

Also, are they trying to start a new fashion trend or something? I really hope this isn't something we see other people start doing.

• Love 1

I'm convinced Kim wears her coat like that to hide the fact her dress is wide open in the back and held together with bungee cords and clips since they have to slice the damn thing open to get her in it. He does it since he's a lemming. The last pic, the woman looks like she just got out of a car. There's lots of times I drape my coat like that in cars, its more comfortable.

• Love 6