Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

I think Kim loves her kids as a reflection of herself and her husband, not as individuals. When Kris suggested Kim give Khloe one of her eggs or embryos (not sure which she has frozen) and Kim retorted that they were expensive because they were Kanye West babies.

LOL...wow, if that right there doesn't give you a peek into the brain of Kim and Kanye, I don't know what will.

Don't worry, Khloe...those Kimye embryos will be significantly cheaper during their going-out-of-business sale in a few months.

• Love 8

Kim needs to sue the plastic surgeon who did her latest nose job. Not to mention the stylist who put her in that outfit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3441088/Kim-Kardashian-shows-30-lbs-weight-loss-sheer-wears-Cruella-Vil-inspired-fur-coat-day-New-York-Fashion-Week.html

Holy crap, watch the video. You can hear the pappz as they're waiting for her, they were obviously expecting her, so she must have called them. Then she gets out of the car, & someone adjusts her clothes while bodyguards prevent anyone from getting a picture of her yet. Then she walks into the building like the way her coat is artfully off of one shoulder & her hands are covered by the sleeves was just how the coat happens to look & not that someone just fixed it like that for her. This girl is a piece of work.

• Love 6

Holy crap, watch the video. You can hear the pappz as they're waiting for her, they were obviously expecting her, so she must have called them. Then she gets out of the car, & someone adjusts her clothes while bodyguards prevent anyone from getting a picture of her yet. Then she walks into the building like the way her coat is artfully off of one shoulder & her hands are covered by the sleeves was just how the coat happens to look & not that someone just fixed it like that for her. This girl is a piece of work.

Clearly she's leading with her tits to distract that she hasn't lost 30lbs. Massive camel toe and her gut shows how many churros she consumed. Lots of underarm/boob spillage. I suspect she's not going to find losing the baby weight as easy this time. And the braids..l guess they're an attempt to keep interest to boob level and above. Fail.

• Love 5

Clearly she's leading with her tits to distract that she hasn't lost 30lbs. Massive camel toe and her gut shows how many churros she consumed. Lots of underarm/boob spillage. I suspect she's not going to find losing the baby weight as easy this time. And the braids..l guess they're an attempt to keep interest to boob level and above. Fail.

She's probably including the weight of Saint, the placenta and birthing fluids in that alleged 30 lbs. Other than her pregnancy belly, her body looks exactly the same. I don't think Kim has dropped anything other than water weight.

• Love 3

For the most part, the Kardashians don't really bother me, but then I watched an episode - probably from a season ago? - where their car slips in the ice and goes spinning out of control.  Very scary.  North was in the car...and Kim couldn't care less.  She was terrified when they stopped - but didn't look at North at all, or hug her or anything.  I found that disturbing. 

• Love 3

For the most part, the Kardashians don't really bother me, but then I watched an episode - probably from a season ago? - where their car slips in the ice and goes spinning out of control. Very scary. North was in the car...and Kim couldn't care less. She was terrified when they stopped - but didn't look at North at all, or hug her or anything. I found that disturbing.

When Kim called Kanye after the accident everything was me, me, me. "I thought I was going to die," "I was so scared." Not "we". You wouldn't even have known North was in the car with her, just going by the way she was talking.

• Love 3

Kim needs to sue the plastic surgeon who did her latest nose job. Not to mention the stylist who put her in that outfit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3441088/Kim-Kardashian-shows-30-lbs-weight-loss-sheer-wears-Cruella-Vil-inspired-fur-coat-day-New-York-Fashion-Week.html

She's fucked around with too many nose jobs, she seems to have alar (outer nostril) retraction happening now. Each subsequent nose job a patient has comes with higher risk of poor outcomes than than the one before it. She's entering the "Michael Jackson" phase, where a patient has even more plastic surgery in an attempt to fix the previous plastic surgery. I doubt she will stop.

The braids are telling. Whenever she jacks up her face, she tries to distract people with a change in hairstyle. She usually goes blonde.

• Love 6

Is she trying to start a trend or something with that style? I'm not sure what the point of wearing a coat like that is...

It hides the fat arms and hands, and the fat that is squeezing out of her bra and under her arm. Get a look at her ass from the rear in that black and white coat, it's bigger than ever. 

• Love 5

So, we play the "I got your nose!" game with my 2 year old.  Maybe North is taking it a bit too seriously? Seriously, where the fuck did her nose go?  How is she going to wear sunglasses if the bridge of her nose IS her entire nose?  

That's a really fug coat.  No matter how you wear it.  

• Love 2

So frustrating, Kim and all her stupid surgeries, because she was a truly beautiful woman before she started trying to improve on everything.  I agree, at this point she's trying to fix the parts of her that now look completely unnatural due to all the procedures.  You can only "fix" a nose so many times before it starts looking significantly less nose-like.  She needs to stop, or her stupid husband needs to tell her to stop, but at this point I doubt she can.  She's going to look a hot mess in a few more years.

• Love 5

re: discussion in a topic from the American Crime Story forum:

And then they got Kim a job working for Paris Hilton. Kim (and the other girls) saw how Paris was famous for nothing (other than her money I guess) and that was another model for them. There are some funny clips and photos out there, by the way, of Paris ordering Kim around and having her do menial tasks.

I would like to see these clips.

That's funny about the Domino's pizza craze during the car chase.  I think I remember actually liking Domino's pizza back then!

per aethera's general statement about the Ks, I think if I link that here it will really take us off-topic. We should probably take it to the Kim thread in the Keeping Up With the K-A-R-D-A-S-H-I-A-N(s) forum (heh, sorry I couldn't resist the spelling out business).

http://www.bustle.com/articles/47230-15-times-paris-hilton-was-the-boss-of-kim-kardashian-in-case-you-forgot-who-invented

• Love 2

Wow. Interesting to see Kim's original face, and how much better she used to look. And even in those pics, you can see some progression in how here face changes a little. I think pic #6 is when she should have stopped with the face alterations, but oh well.

• Love 1

Yep. Poor Kimmy, still short and squat.

• Love 1

Yep. Poor Kimmy, still short and squat.

That's the thing. No matter how much you diet and exercise, your body type is your body type. Kim was never a skinny minnie with a fast metabolism to begin with. I have a feeling she's going to regret stuffing her face with all those churros and frozen yogurt.

Regarding Paris, it's embarrassing how desperate people are to be close to celebrity that they're willing to let themselves be treated like dog shit. If Pairs spoke to me the way she did to Kim, I would have told her to fuck off.

• Love 7

Lord, the saddest part of that bustle article, was remembering how strikingly pretty Kim's face used to be.  I also think her features would have aged will if she would have just left her face alone.

• Love 3

One of the ugliest women I've ever seen in that pic.

. .

^

__

There shouldn't be a 2 inch gap from her nostrils to her upper lip and her mouth should not be stretched like the jokers. Also her tits look real lumpy like she has 4 of them. The hair is disgusting and her eyes look dead and vacant as hell. Also her face is elongated like a horses or the mask from Scream.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 1

When Kimmy Kakes has blonde hair, it's always to distract from her latest plastic surgery.

I think she needs to stop with the fillers for her lips. The lips seem to slowly be moving south, she's gonna end up like Elsa Patton.

• Love 2

She had platinum blonde hair for Kanye's thing, I assumed that was a wig, but maybe not.

Maybe the bleach is eating into her brain. Or she's trying to compete with blonde Amber? Maybe a shaved head is next?

I thought Kim had gotten a little smarter and was wearing a wig .... Of course not.

The pictures of the whole family at the Kanye show looks like an honest to God circus troupe.

If I didn't know who they were, I'd assume they were La Cage aux Folles cast members and that they were all in need of Celexa or Zoloft for depression.

• Love 1

Oh please tell me it's a wig. Please. Because I'm not convinced now. Just stop with the platinum Kim. And the nose jobs. And whatever you are doing is making the area between lip and nose bigger (is that from nose job?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBvu-X2gRGQ/

What has happened to her head?!  It looks much longer and thinner, like it's in the shape of an inverted triangle.  I realize her nose is now basically a tiny non-functioning lump of cartilage, but I'm struggling to understand her entire head changing shape.  She has turned into a really bad caricature of herself.  Scary.

Edited by laurakaye

The braids.... they all wear the braids more and more because it tightens and lifts the facial skin making it look younger, Truly, try it yourself, it works. Why else would they wear that stupid ugly hairstyle? The most glaring and telling thing about those photos to me......she looks very unhappy, total joy missing from her face.

Over the weekend one of my daughters friends got her hair braided almost the exact way Kim has hers right now. The only difference is this girl is 17 and it its way more age appropriate on her.  Is this going to be a trend now? Ugh. If you look at the close-up pics of the platinum hair on Kim the pieces of hair that are loose look fried. She's going to end up destroying her hair.

I kinda like the braids....

(ducking from the internet tomatoes being lobbed my way)

I like the braids on a girl in her teens and maybe early 20s, but I think they look ridiculous on a woman who's 35. When North wears them she looks adorable.

What has happened to her head?! It looks much longer and thinner, like it's in the shape of an inverted triangle. I realize her nose is now basically a tiny non-functioning lump of cartilage, but I'm struggling to understand her entire head changing shape. She has turned into a really bad caricature of herself. Scary.

I've noticed it too. In some pictures Kim's face is wider and heart shaped, and in others it's long and thin. My guess is its due to a combination of photoshop, heavy contouring and wigs/hairstyles that change the height of her forehead.

What has happened to her head?!  It looks much longer and thinner, like it's in the shape of an inverted triangle.  I realize her nose is now basically a tiny non-functioning lump of cartilage, but I'm struggling to understand her entire head changing shape.  She has turned into a really bad caricature of herself.  Scary.

I've noticed it too. In some pictures Kim's face is wider and heart shaped, and in others it's long and thin. My guess is its due to a combination of photoshop, heavy contouring and wigs/hairstyles that change the height of her forehead.

It's because her head is so traumatized by all the plastic surgery that's been done on it, it changes shape on its own in an attempt to avoid any more work being done. "Is this good Kim? This? How about wider here? A little higher here?" Poor, poor head, thank goodness there isn't a big brain taking up too much room in it.

• Love 5

Too fat? maybe she didn't have a coat to toss jauntily over her shoulders?

Look at her calves in this picture http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/16/kim-kardashian-north-west-ice-skating-photos/she's still got plenty of pregnancy weight, no matter what she says. I don't want people to think I'm judging her because she has pregnancy weight because I'm not, it's a normal thing to happen. I'm judging her because she's going through all this subterfuge to pretend she's lost it.

• Love 5

Look at her calves in this picture http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/16/kim-kardashian-north-west-ice-skating-photos/she's still got plenty of pregnancy weight, no matter what she says. I don't want people to think I'm judging her because she has pregnancy weight because I'm not, it's a normal thing to happen. I'm judging her because she's going through all this subterfuge to pretend she's lost it.

Hah. I say don't judge her for having big cankles/calves. Judge her for getting them photoshopped out in every case where she has any leverage to do so!!!

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 3

Exactly.  And she has to know that stuffing your face 24/7 while pregnant is not good, either.  Yes, being pregnant makes you hungrier.  But Kim was shown eating in the car, eating during meetings, flying to Paris for some extra-special desserts, eating fruit roll-ups and cronuts like they were all going away, etc.  I mean, literally every scene she's been in lately has involved us having to watch her eat.  Throwing a shoulder-coat on, wearing face-stretching braids and all the Photoshopping in the world isn't going to erase the extra weight.  

Interesting...I wonder if she ever feels bad for laughing and fat-shaming her brother now.

• Love 1

K's are doing damage control.

Kim Kardashian West 'Can't Stand' Kanye West's 'Twitter Drama': Source

http://www.people.com/article/kim-kardashian-west-cant-stand-kanye-west-twitter-drama-source

My favorite quote from that particular article, "Kanye has been very busy, and Kim is very understanding. Kanye is great when he is around." Translation: They get what they need from each other, meaning publicity and children, and then Kanye is out again until it's time again for more publicity or more children" (although, I 100% think Kimmy is finished with the kids, no way is she doing that again).

• Love 5