Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Holy shit, I think she had another nose job, her nose is almost invisible now, & the lips! How does that not hurt having the skin stretched that much?

I seriously think she has that Body Dysmorphic Disorder. I can't believe nobody in her family has told her stop, enough with the plastic surgery. Pretty soon she won't have enough of a nose left to be able to breathe.

• Love 4

The question is would viewers tune into a show with just Kim? Would she be able to hold attention week after week, season after season without the rest of the K/J women?

If the answer is yes, then fine, I get them continuing to bow down to her for giving them their careers.

But even then, maybe not....

I mean someone can open the door for you, but you have to put in some work to maintain. So allowing that person to piss all over you as if they are holding your hand and carrying all the weight in addition to opening the door for you...yeah, no, that's old. 

It's not like the rest of them aren't showing up and pimping themselves out to keep the family "dynasty" afloat.  All Khloe' does is travel and work, if anyone has been dragging ass it has been Kourtney and Rob. But Kourtney as the baby making machine is all part of the money machine as well. So I'd say she was doing her part too. She, Scott, making babies, Scott falling off the wagon, will they or won't they get married and make it official,  all of this was their story line for the show, which helps feed them in addition to all their other ventures. 

So next time Kim pulled the I'm the reason you have careers, I'd be telling her thank you bitch, but you're not going to keep throwing that shit in our faces, while you mistreat us, no way. We pull our weight to keep this shit afloat just like you do.

It's like someone who feeds you when you were desperate and hungry, and then they continue to throw that shit in your face, so you have to tip toe around them for the rest of your life, please. 

Edited by represent
  • Love 4

And yet no one in her family has the balls to tell her. Or laugh out loud.

She thinks nothing of calling them in every perceived physical flaw she observes but they only comment on her enormous tits.

• Love 2

I seriously think she has that Body Dysmorphic Disorder. I can't believe nobody in her family has told her stop, enough with the plastic surgery. Pretty soon she won't have enough of a nose left to be able to breathe.

Sounds a little like Michael Jackson Syndrome.

• Love 4

I can't post links on my phone, but Daily Fail has a picture of Kim from Kourt's Instagram and Kim's face is unrecognizable. She must have ran to the plastic surgeons after Saint's birth to re-up her Botox and her lips are so stuffed with filler she can't close her mouth. It also looks like she had yet another nose job done, the tip looks even shorter than it did before.

I really wish we could see the picture, no wait, the freakin' vision that is inside Kanye's head as to what he wants Kim to look like when she is done playdoughing herself.

• Love 5

There was a Dr. Who episode where they went to watch the end of the world. The only remaining human was there, and she was just a sheet of skin with a face streched on a frame. She had an assistant who would moisterize her by misting her with water. I don't know if they were mocking anyone in particular at the time, but if anyone is going to end up just skin stretched on a frame without a body it will be a Kardashian. Probably Kris or Kim. Maybe all of them eventually.

• Love 6

but if anyone is going to end up just skin stretched on a frame without a body it will be a Kardashian. 

I think you mean: but if anyone is going to end up just skin stretched on a frame w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ with a giant ass, it will be a Kardashian. :-)

• Love 4

I think you mean: but if anyone is going to end up just skin stretched on a frame w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ with a giant ass, it will be a Kardashian. :-)

I stand (with two arms, two legs, a spine and a head, and everything pretty much as DNA/god made me) cheerfully corrected.

I fail to understand why so many of these people become so obsessed with plastic surgery when it gets to the point you start doing more harm than good? Last month I saw my boss' wife for the first time since over the summer and holy hell what this woman did to her face. This was a gorgeous woman who up until last year just had bags removed from under her eyes and a a slight double chin fixed. Whatever the hell she did in the last few months made her almost unrecognizable and her face was pulled so badly it looked like it hurt.  This facelift was apparently my boss' 50th' birthday gift to her.  Its not just Kim who has become delusional with this shit. One look at "Awful Plastic Surgery" and its mind boggling. What gets me with Kim is you would think Kanye of all people would stop her considering how his mother died.

• Love 9

What gets me with Kim is you would think Kanye of all people would stop her considering how his mother died.

You'd think so, but Kim's had more surgery with him than in all her other relationships combined. Maybe it's pure coincidence since she's at a point where she's aging, her body has changed and there's a younger version taking over the spotlight, but I don't get the vibe that Kanye is dissuading her from having all these procedures. Kim's face is starting to take on the same baboon-ish look that Faye Resnick has. She like, literally has to stop mangling herself. Bible.

• Love 4

Kim Kardashian: I Won’t Breastfeed In Public. Personally, I think the less opportunities the public has to being exposed to her giant, fake, veiny boobs the better, but that's not why I'm posting the link. It's this one quote that got me:

I know people have their opinions on how others should live their lives and I try not to be judgmental anymore

LOL, maybe mommy Kris should explain the definition of the word "judgemental" to Kim, because she uses the word, but I don't think it means what she thinks it means.

• Love 6

There was a Dr. Who episode where they went to watch the end of the world. The only remaining human was there, and she was just a sheet of skin with a face streched on a frame. She had an assistant who would moisterize her by misting her with water.

Not to be picky, Cosmic Muffin, but I didn't see the episode...how does the "only remaining human" have an assistant?  Robot?

That's ok, Kimmy. We've all had the displeasure of seeing your breasts over and over again as it is. And the rest of your squat body as well.

She won't breastfeed in public, but she'll be sure to do a nude photo shoot once she loses the baby weight (or I should say, once the lipo scars heal and the swelling has gone down).

• Love 4

She won't breastfeed in public, but she'll be sure to do a nude photo shoot once she loses the baby weight (or I should say, once the lipo scars heal and the swelling has gone down).

She won't breastfeed in public, because she's not breastfeeding in private. I don't believe for one minute that the bitch has ever breastfed either child. She's not going to do anything that might (in her twisted mind) have a negative effect on her body.

• Love 6

She won't breastfeed in public, because she's not breastfeeding in private. I don't believe for one minute that the bitch has ever breastfed either child. She's not going to do anything that might (in her twisted mind) have a negative effect on her body.

I agree. As much as Kim loves flashing her tits, she's yet to post the obligatory breastfeeding selfie that is de rigeur for celebs these days.

• Love 3

I agree. As much as Kim loves flashing her tits, she's yet to post the obligatory breastfeeding selfie that is de rigeur for celebs these days.

According to her, she would never breastfeed in public, she's very private that way. But she has no problem lounging around the house with family doing it.....

• Love 1

I think Kim's makeup looked nice, but the hairstyle is a little juvenile for a woman in her mid 30s and the outfit is absurd (as usual). North looked cute.

It appears there's been a trend for wearing hair tightly pulled up and either braided or in a top knot. Kim has been criticized in social media for putting North's hair in a too-tight top knot. The most recent example of tightly pulled hair is Kaley Cuoco and her sister at the SAG awards yesterday. It's known as a 'ponytail lift' because it tightens the skin, lifts the cheeks, and elevates the brow. It's a Hollywood tool to appear younger by pulling the hair up tight. Kourtney, Kim and Khloe have all used this trick to make their face uplifted and younger looking. Go ahead, give it a try on yourself, you'll see how it lifts.

north-west-hair-tight-kim-kardashian-1.j

rs_300x300-160130170245-600-kaley-cuoco-

• Love 1

YMMV, but to me any potential lifting effect is negated by how ugly that hairstyle is and how uncomfortable it looks. I can barely stand having my hair in a low ponytail for an hour to work out or clean the house; I can't even imagine a whole evening with a tight top knot.

• Love 2

It appears there's been a trend for wearing hair tightly pulled up and either braided or in a top knot. Kim has been criticized in social media for putting North's hair in a too-tight top knot. The most recent example of tightly pulled hair is Kaley Cuoco and her sister at the SAG awards yesterday. It's known as a 'ponytail lift' because it tightens the skin, lifts the cheeks, and elevates the brow. It's a Hollywood tool to appear younger by pulling the hair up tight. Kourtney, Kim and Khloe have all used this trick to make their face uplifted and younger looking. Go ahead, give it a try on yourself, you'll see how it lifts.

north-west-hair-tight-kim-kardashian-1.j

rs_300x300-160130170245-600-kaley-cuoco-

Traction alopecia would be the biggest concern. I doubt Kaley Cuoco wears that severe bun everyday, but poor little North probably does, and if it continues, the gap between the baby hair and the hair pulled tight will become even larger. The pulling force damages the hair follicle.
  • Love 2

Traction alopecia would be the biggest concern. I doubt Kaley Cuoco wears that severe bun everyday, but poor little North probably does, and if it continues, the gap between the baby hair and the hair pulled tight will become even larger. The pulling force damages the hair follicle.

Kim will get her a weave or extensions. She has to learn to suffer for beauty. You don't think Kim will have every mole. beauty mark, wart, errant facial hair or other perceived imperfection removed?

• Love 2

My god does that child look like Kanye!  It's sad that she has to grow up in such chaos, being raised by a nanny while her mother does naked photo shoots and her father goes on widely mocked rants about race/politics/respect/music industry. 

North actually looks very much like Kim did when she was a baby/toddler, but with a deeper coloring and curly hair (as opposed to Blue Ivy, who is a tiny girl version of her dad Jay Z.) I think North is adorable and her facial expressions crack me up.Blessedly, she has a few more years before she and her little cousins fully realize what kind of family circus they were born into.

• Love 1

North actually looks very much like Kim did when she was a baby/toddler, but with a deeper coloring and curly hair (as opposed to Blue Ivy, who is a tiny girl version of her dad Jay Z.) I think North is adorable and her facial expressions crack me up.Blessedly, she has a few more years before she and her little cousins fully realize what kind of family circus they were born into.

It will be interesting to see if she embraces the materialism and sense of entitlement that her parents have and follows Kylies path or breaks away like Kendall.

Kanye's mother died during plastic surgery -- you'd think that he wouldn't want his wife/mother of his children to be put at the same risk.

He's all about the superficial just as much as Kim. They probably think its worth the risk verses being less than "perfect"

Kim' whole attitude about being pregnant, knowing she's high risk "allegedly" and she's stuffing her face right and left, bad enough she endangers herself, but what about putting her child at risk? Her comment about trading a miserable pregnancy for the most beautiful baby said it all. I've seen some unfortunate looking children and I find myself wishing one on her. Kourtney's kids weren't super cute at birth (they had big old round heads) but they have turned into cute children.

I've seen some unfortunate looking children and I find myself wishing one on her. Kourtney's kids weren't super cute at birth (they had big old round heads) but they have turned into cute children.

I have a feeling that's why we haven't seen Saint yet. North didn't really grow into her looks until recently, and everyone is saying Saint looks just like her, so....

I can't tell if it's the Botox or Kim's dead eyes, but she looks really unhappy in this picture. I'm sure Pimp Mama pushed her to do it to "save the brand" but nobody wants to play besties with their husband's ex, even a shameless famewhore like Kim.

I can't tell if it's the Botox or Kim's dead eyes, but she looks really unhappy in this picture. I'm sure Pimp Mama pushed her to do it to "save the brand" but nobody wants to play besties with their husband's ex, even a shameless famewhore like Kim.

Maybe Kanye sent her to get some tips from Amber on perfecting her finger technique?

• Love 2

Supposedly, Kim reached out to Amber. I can actually see her doing this, not because she wants to be BFFs with Amber, but because she wants to keep her kids out of the mess. Somebody told Kanye to back off on commenting on Wiz's kid, & I bet Kim had something to do with it.

• Love 1

It's pathetic in the first place for Kim - or anyone - to HAVE to tell Kanye to back off on discussing innocent children, since he has two of his own.  Does Kanye truly think that he can say whatever the hell he wants but he himself is untouchable?  Is he really that delusional?  How many veins would explode in his head if someone dared post anything about his own kids?    And in what universe do you take and post a selfie with a woman who knows more secrets about your husband than you ever will?  

These people!!  Will do ANYTHING to stay relevant!

• Love 4

Does Kanye truly think that he can say whatever the hell he wants but he himself is untouchable?  Is he really that delusional?  

I think he's completely delusional about himself. Whenever things blow up because of something stupid he said or did, he always ends up sending out an apology & it always sounds like he didn't have a clue whatever he did was wrong. He thinks he's KANYE & he's the bestest in the world & he's flabbergasted that anyone could possibly think otherwise.

• Love 5

I think he's completely delusional about himself. Whenever things blow up because of something stupid he said or did, he always ends up sending out an apology & it always sounds like he didn't have a clue whatever he did was wrong. He thinks he's KANYE & he's the bestest in the world & he's flabbergasted that anyone could possibly think otherwise.

And he's another one who thinks just saying he's sorry is the end of it. He doesn't get that the point is to not keep repeating the same mistake over and over.

I don't get where he has this complex that people just want to type cast him as a rapper and not allow him to branch out into clothing design or  other avenues.  JZ has no problem, nor Puff  Daddy or even Snoop Dog. Maybe he should realize it takes more than wanting something.. sometimes you need talent also..

• Love 6

And in what universe do you take and post a selfie with a woman who knows more secrets about your husband than you ever will?

When in that universe you're actually thankful that those secrets are etched in that woman's brain instead of yours.

When in that universe you know love is NOT what's between you and said husband.

Yep, you know damn well that love has nothing to do with it, but business does. 

Except maybe for the love of her kids. I'd like to think that Kim loves them in some kind of way, even though I don't think she nor her siblings truly know how to love, thanks to Kris Jenner.

Except maybe for the love of her kids. I'd like to think that Kim loves them in some kind of way, even though I don't think she nor her siblings truly know how to love, thanks to Kris Jenner

I think Kim loves her kids as a reflection of herself and her husband, not as individuals. When Kris suggested Kim give Khloe one of her eggs or embryos (not sure which she has frozen) and Kim retorted that they were expensive because they were Kanye West babies.

Kourt has the most natural way with her kids. I love listening to Penelope. When Kourt was taking her out to lunch she was so darn cute chattering in the car. 

• Love 1

Yep - just like Trump and every other true narcissist. Delusional and sad.
  • Love 5