Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E32: Episode 32

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Of course Liz wins, because that's just how it works. Also, wow, Julia won a competition! That certainly was unexpected. I guess everyone was too scared to make any big moves. Glad to see JMac is still around for some reason. Can't wait to see who is HOH this week! Someone is bound to have some blood on their hands now. FINALLY.

Also, I love how Austin is still holding a grudge against James about getting Jace evicted! Who knew? JACE! Who isn't even on the memory wall anymore.

• Love 1

Ugh. What an unsatisfying double eviction for me. Like Liz was going to put up anyone else? Like Julia was really going to use the Veto? Yawn. Is there anything left to root for this season? It's just a waiting game to see in what order Austin, Liz, Julia, and Vanessa start to eat their own and then we'll be left with a twin final 2. Steve and Johnny Mac don't have a snowball's chance in hell with who's left there unless they can win some HoHs, and... yeah. Not thinkin' it will happen.

Did Liz not understand the questions that Julie was asking them during the HoH comp? She kept looking so confused when she had the right answers there in the end. Did she forget what true was and what false was? Those little spinny things are labeled at the top! And that was such a stupid Veto comp. 0 score, next person... 0 score, next person... 0 score! That thing really needed a bumper up at the top.

The jury house seems like a more interesting place to watch than the Big Brother house at this point. 

• Love 12

I'm done with this show.  Done done done.  I felt like one of the Patriot's football when stupid James was out of the HOH competition on the second damn question...along with Mr. Throw it All, Steve. 

I'll say it again, I HATE DOUBLE ELIMINATION WEEKS.  They always disappoint me:

Yes Julia, not using the POV saves you from having blood on your hands.

I would have laughed and laughed if they would have taken one of them off and sent Vanessa home. 

Austin you sent one of your friends (lots of fun in the house) out because of Jace?  JACE?????

Edited by NYGirl
  • Love 8

Well, buh-bye Steve and then John. Austwins are for sure final 3, no matter what. Unless Julia decides to vote out Austin if he's put up next week, then they're going to be in the finals, which...urg.

I love Steve and Johnny but they screwed up big time. They should have just taken the risk.

• Love 2

For me, the "clown shoe" double eviction where Jeff was booted was so perfect, so awesome, that I feel I have to pay penance for it, because I can't think of one good one since. This year's have certainly sucked.

The problem with that POV is I think the people who actually cared were so hopped up on adrenaline because they didn't know this was happening an hour ago, all technique and coordination went out the window. Hell, I'd probably just chuck the damn ball out of stress. I'm pretty sure Julia doesn't know what adrenaline is. But excuses aside, Steve, John and James flat out sucked at that.

• Love 4

OMG Johhny Mac had Dip'em stix!! *nostalgia* But then how does it look for the dentist of the show to be binging on pure flavored sugar??

Steve Steve Steve... your mom was right... you could hear the 'awwwww's from the crowd when he voted for Meg.

I laughed at Julie saying: "Vannessa please clear the balls." and "The balls have been cleared." I can't help it.

Well at least James went out when his shorts and shoelaces matched.

• Love 6

I'm another one who would rather watch the jury house now.  It would be more entertaining than the bunch left in the BB house.

Football preempted the show in my area, but I have no desire to watch it on demand tomorrow because I cannot stand three of the hamsters left and don't like the other three.  Now I'll be able to watch the rest of the Project Runway season on Thursday nights rather than catch it in reruns.  Works for me!

Edited by parisprincess
  • Love 3

The way the houseguests talk it looks like they think we're stupid and haven't been watching them 24/7.  Meg delusionally speaking about decisions SHE made about game play (I snorted).

Julia being dramatic about "blood on her hands" while the whole world of BB watchers snickered.  I felt it..I know I felt it.

• Love 3

This is where we finally see the folly of leaving a power trio in the house too long (I mean, we all knew it would come to this weeks ago, but we finally saw it tonight).  Austwins totally decided who went to jury tonight.  They wanted James gone, for whatever reason -- James left.  If they had wanted to evict John -- John would have left.  

I hope Vanessa wins this HOH, though I'm sure she will do everything in her power to throw it.  But it would be fun to see what she would choose to do and what the fallout would be.

Last two seasons, I had already checked out by this point (except to see on finale night how certain HGs -- cough, Frankie, cough -- would react to seeing other players winning America's favourite, which is never as satisfying as I expect it will be).  This year, I really want to see how this all shakes out.  But I am so ready for this season to be over.

• Love 5

You'd be hard pressed to find a more foregone conclusion than the double eviction claiming both James and Meg tonight. And with James eviction my interest went down to 6% the opposite of Liz's 93%. I knew he would lose the memory challenge as I heard somewhere maybe on the show or maybe on this board that he wasn't good at that sort of thing. My heart was literally pounding when the Veto was primed for him to pull off and upset the stunningly his shots weren't any good.

Feel bad for James...he looked totally defeated during his interview. If he does NOT appear on any future All Stars then the concept I would deem spurious.

As for Meg's eviction....I could be wrong but I thought I heard the audience groan when Steve minus any sort of nutsack voted and confirmed that he and Johnny Mac aren't ever going to wake up and smell the coffee.

The only pleasure I foresee left this season is when Vanessa, Johnny Mac and Steve stare slack jawed one by one as the Austwins vote them out!

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 6

As for Meg's eviction....I could be wrong but I thought I heard the audience groan when Steve minus any sort of nutsack voted and confirmed that he and Johnny Mac aren't ever going to wake up and smell the coffee.

The only pleasure I foresee left this season is when Vanessa, Johnny Mac and Steve stare slack jawed one by one as the Austwins vote them out!

I had a great laugh when the audience groans were loud enough to penetrate x number of soundproofed walls to register on Steve's microphone.

Vanessa wields some serious mojo when she can tell Steve "You must be out of your mind" and completely drown out the sound of his blessed mother's pleas to break up the Austwins.

I have no pity for the ousters of nutless Johnny and Steve, but I'm hoping Vanessa lands a punch or two before the Austwins take aim and shoot the last fish in the barrel.

• Love 4

I'm glad I read here first before I watched, I'm in the middle of a great book and now that I know the outcome of the double eviction I can turn the TV off and go back to my book.

Worst possible outcome in my opinion. I'm just happy I don't have to watch now. Thanks!

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 8

One of the more anticlimactic double evictions in some time. Not a fan of a crapshoot veto instead of something like clownshoe. Also, I'm pretty sure there was zero campaigning during BOTH double evictions this season. Very strange.

Had to laugh that James gave his eviction speech during the veto ceremony. Both were still better than JMac's. Vanessa working on the jury vote telling James what a great guy he is as he's walking out the door.

Lots of disappointed fans but this result is probably for the best. James was a sitting duck regardless. If not this week then we would've wasted another week and he would be gone next. He aligned with the wrong people and didn't make an effort to expand his allies. I'll still vote for him for AFP.

• Love 1

Vanessa was way too much in proximity for this competition. I am wondering if there was some covert coaching going on with the austwins, especially when Julie Chen admonished her about clearing the balls.

Edited by SpringTulips

I'm rarely one of those people who quits a show when the people I like best get the boot, but no way can I stomach the Austwits and Vanessa for even one more episode.  Steve and Johnny Mac were complete idiots for not flipping that vote.  Same goes for Austin & the twins for not backdooring Vanessa when she couldn't play for veto.  She deserves to win it, but I still hate her.

• Love 8

After James left, I heard Vanessa spew her usual crap, saying she was all emotional, wanted to cry, wanted someone to hug her, etc.  It's as if she truly believes that she is HOH even when she's not HOH.  She and her motor mouth and her awful makeup and gross beanies and bloody hands can be sent packing ANYTIME NOW PLEASE.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 7

Steve, John, YOU BLEW IT!  Ug.  My husband went to bed before the show even ended.  I just can't stomach the twins and Austin for another 3 weeks.  Quite frankly, if Steve or John can't win (and you know they won't) Vanessa totally deserves to take the game because she seemed to have worked the hardest.

Twins and Austin, all they do is lay around and throw a hissy every once in a while.

Ug.

• Love 4
When does Survivor start?

LOL, I saw my first commercial for it during last night's episode. And I was so grateful. 

I like Johnny Mac alright, but James was the only one left who I liked AND thought was playing a good game. Sniff. 

I've really no desire to see an Austwins final 3. 

• Love 3

Liz: "Austinnnnnn-uh!  You are not a very good kisser-uh!  I like you 93 percent-uh!  Get away from meeee-uh unless it advances my game-uh!"

Austin: Liz, I shall compare thee to a summer's day, thou art so lovely.  Run away with me, we shall bask in the sunshine of your smile and listen to Clay Aiken."

Julia: ....................

JohnnyMac: "Yo!  heh heh heh...I dunno, heh heh heh...*mumbles something unintelligible*

Vanessa: So like I don't wanna get anymore blood on my hands but like OMG I am in a full body sweat here and like it's like I have to get more blood on my hands and I am like playing such an emotional game and OMG I just want to know Mel still loves me and like are you out of your mind like we have to make a secret alliance like now because OMG.

Steve: *barf*

And we have THREE MORE WEEKS??!

• Love 18

Well, that was unfortunate. There was a tiny glimmer of hope when John went to Steve with the idea of booting Julia and breaking up the Austwins, but as soon as Vanessa bullied Steve into thinking it was a bad idea, I knew it would be a mostly-unanimous vote to evict Meg. Thank God James was there to defend his girl and keep it from being YET ANOTHER boring unanimous vote.

And then Liz wins HoH and Julia gets Veto? Bye Bye James. It's really not your fault, though. You gave it a good try. Steve and Johnny Mac cemented his fate, though, by not taking advantage of the opportunity to break up the strongest alliance in the house. Yes, Vanessa is a power player, and yes, Austwins has the numbers, especially with Vanessa on their side. But for fuck's sake, people. THEY ARE TWIN SISTERS. You couldn't ask for a stronger alliance. Break that shit up!!!!

I'm not going to give up on the show. There's just a few weeks left. I can stick it out. Also, my husband is obsessed with this show so it's hard to avoid even if I wanted to. So I'm trying to look forward to watching Austwins implode on themselves. That's about it at this point. There's no one to actually root for anymore, since I expect Johnny and Steve to be the next ones out. (Unless they win HoH, which is unlikely. Vanessa should throw it so she doesn't have to pick a side, but I expect Austin or Julia to win to continue the downward spiral of this season.) 

I just hope that when the jury is sitting there looking at the twins as the final two, everyone in the jury is proud of themselves for stupidly helping them get there. (And they also have trouble telling them apart and accidentally vote for the wrong one!)

• Love 6
Liz: "Austinnnnnn-uh!  You are not a very good kisser-uh!  I like you 93 percent-uh!  Get away from meeee-uh unless it advances my game-uh!"

Austin: Liz, I shall compare thee to a summer's day, thou art so lovely.  Run away with me, we shall bask in the sunshine of your smile and listen to Clay Aiken."
JohnnyMac: "Yo!  heh heh heh...I dunno, heh heh heh...*mumbles something unintelligible*
Vanessa: So like I don't wanna get anymore blood on my hands but like OMG I am in a full body sweat here and like it's like I have to get more blood on my hands and I am like playing such an emotional game and OMG I just want to know Mel still loves me and like are you out of your mind like we have to make a secret alliance like now because OMG.

I think I love you. This is the perfect summation of what we'll have to deal with for the next three weeks. 

Poor Steve. Hyperventilating and barfing? He is really too high strung to be in this game. As his position in the house becomes more tenuous, I'm worried he's going to have a full on heart attack!

• Love 2

Liz: "Austinnnnnn-uh!  You are not a very good kisser-uh!  I like you 93 percent-uh!  Get away from meeee-uh unless it advances my game-uh!"

Austin: Liz, I shall compare thee to a summer's day, thou art so lovely.  Run away with me, we shall bask in the sunshine of your smile and listen to Clay Aiken."

JohnnyMac: "Yo!  heh heh heh...I dunno, heh heh heh...*mumbles something unintelligible*

+1. I wish I could like this 100 times. Your Vanessa impersonation in particular is just amazing.

• Love 1

Not a single hamster left who is enjoyable. Not even my JohnnyMac anymore. They all have the manipulations and scheming replacing any fun. It's turned into a very depressing show. Looking forward to AR and Survivor. Whoever did the casting for this season needs to be fired or stuck in a cubicle with Vanessa and Austin for a month.

• Love 5

Big Brother is in such desperate need for an all stars seasons it isnt funny, they really need to bring back people from past seasons who actually are not afraid to play the game. How the Austwins made it to the final 6 is INSANE to me, I cannot wait for Survivor to start at least I know we will see big game moves I, cant take much more of this nonsense

• Love 4

Just about the only upside to last night's rubber-stamping of the Austwins inexorable march to the final was that the surprise double eviction meant that the idiots didn't have a chance to rehearse their stupid "passing each other on the way to diary room" choreography. When did that fresh hell start, anyway?

• Love 8